MAFIA... and other forum games

Adventures in Forum Gaming
kitty17 at 10:28PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Kitty rammed into a mirror mistaking it for a pathway.“Ow..” The impact caused the mirror to shatter and reveal a number pad behind it. Looking closely she read the small print above it. “Please…enter…cheatcode…” She took a step back smiled.
“LOL, Cheatcodes!”, she said inputting a random code.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:18PM
Zeph at 10:31PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph muttered about “Ruin my fun.. I was about to get some ac….”
Zeph could just hear Oarnge's voice echoing in his head. “Er. Thanks” He said with a grin as Cov dissapeared. He looked around, climbing onto the stage, the girl's got back up grinning. “Well then Zephy boy” The pink hair girl said wrapping her arms around his neck. “It looks like our song will be of no previal” Zeph sighed.
“If you're going to eat me I suggest doing it quick. And NO PIG ROASTING” He said very determinded like this through the Siren off, Zeph grinned but suddenly lost it when a knife slid out of her pink sleeve. Zeph sighed. “Well bugger in hell” He muttered and grabbed her skirt. “Well then lady, I don't mean to be a pervert, but that knife goes anywhere and you're going on a one way to trip to skank ville, and I beleive the press would LOVE to get Pop stars naked on film” The Siren gritted her teeth, Zeph kept hold of her dress.

The Green out pulled out a knife as well But the pink one waved her away, The blue one looked a bit frightened by Zeph, Must of been the shy one he thought, his eyes glinting red again, he noticed that the stitch job on his arm was still there, This level just restored his energy not his body. He gripped the dress tighter inching it up.
“You're probaly right where ever you are Oarnge” Zeph muttered. “I am doing somthing perverted” Zeph flipped the dress over the Siren's head and grabbed the Knife but before he could move a micro phone struck him in the head, the blue haired one was only pertending to be afraid, her real attention was to take Zeph completely off guard. Which succeeded. He landed head first into one of the Amps, the pink haired Chick grabbed a Guitar and blasted the Loudest metal wave that Zeph had ever heard he flew off the stage and into the ground rolling ot a hault.
“Ouch” He said rubbing his head, the Sirens began playing fast courds on the guitars, without the annoying screamo that often accompanied Metal, the waves Blasted Zeph back who pulled candle wax out of his pocket and placed them in his ears. He moved towards the Sirens with the knife then suddenly a bolt of lightning nearly struck him. Dante's Guitar had appeared in the pink haired Siren's hands.
“Oh hell” Zeph said.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Coveinant at 10:31PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Kitty's code made her jump to level 4. “How the hell did you get here?” Coveinant was working on some kind of device that looked very dark and dangerous. He kept on working while waiting for Kitty's response.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
kitty17 at 10:40PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
“Oh snap it worked!” she exclaimed. “Oh hey guys…I used a cheatcode. Which brought me here….where are we?”

Zeph at 10:46PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph's mind registered the event
“Boss battle” He said, jumping backwards the guitar blasted lightning at him, he dived to the side, he looked at his stitched up hand. He wished it did somthing other than what normal arms did. He dove behind a picnic table, the lightning made it explode in a shower of sparks, Zeph's eyes went huge, he turned around to see the Blue haired girl with a giant Axe she slammed it into the ground, Zeph jumped onto the axe and kicked her in the face repeatedly, She fell over and he grabbed her necklace. the Siren disingerated “I see” he said. “These necklaces act as a medium. Remove them and I defeat the monster” He looks at the other too. The Green one had duel Swords she came at him, He threw up the giant Axe in defense and the weapons broke upon each other, Zeph drew back his fist and with all the power he could muster he plowed it into the Siren's chest sending her back and grabbing her necklace tearing it off as if it were nothing. The beasty tumbled, then disinergrated.

Zeph looked at the pink one, she smirked and dropped the guitar running, Zeph wrapped his arms around her neck
“No… You tried to kill me I return the favor” Zeph cued putting the knife to her neck, She flinched as Zeph cut of the necklace. SHe then disinerated, the guitar began to float, Zeph grinned and grabbed it strapping it to his back. He had obtained a new weapon.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
BloodTh at 10:46PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Someone was shakin' me awake. I opened my eyes.

Me: Goddammit, why can't people just leave me… Alicia?!

Sonic: Nope, don't know anyone by that name! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! Hey, do you know…?

Suddenly, a flash of green flew across the sky and blew off half the moon.

Amy: What the, half the moon is gone?

I looked over at the girl.

Me: Mom? No, you couldn't be.

Sonic: Where did that blast come from?

Me: The Space Colony ARK.

Tails: Wasn't that colony shut down 50 years ago because of a terrible accident?

Me: No, that was a lie. The colony was shut down because Proffessor Gerald Robornik created the ultimate Life Form, and G.U.N. felt that it was too dangerous to let live.

Sonic: Ulrimate Life Form? You mean that black hedgehog?

Me: Yes, Project Shadow. He was origionally created by Gerald to help the human race.

Sonic: Help? He's trying to destroy it!

Me: Yes, of course. Because of the foolish humans, he lost everythin' he ever cared about. His creator, Gerald, his best friend, Maria. The last thing he remembers about Maria is her tellin' him comethin', but he misinterpreted it to mean destroy everyone.

I stood up.

Me: Well, we have to get to Eggman's pyramid base, if we wanna get up to the ARK.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
Zeph at 10:50PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
(I'm trying to avoid Game/Anime/Cartoon/TV show based levels, keeps it more original, and veristile, Not everyone wants to do somthing involving a certian Genre. Like Bunny girls are pretty standard. XD)

Zeph walked deeper into the maze

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Coveinant at 10:53PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
-just so you know I did everything already, you guys just have to show up-

“Damn, it's taking them way longer than I thought.” The Maze layout appeared on the screen, “Well one of them is almost out but he has no clue about anything from this era.” (I'm going to sleep, so) Coveinant falls asleep waiting fot the others.

CJ
kitty17 at 10:54PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
(Zephs right. It'd be better if we had original levels.)

“Dark…and evil you say?” Kitty said reaching for something in her coat pocket. “A friend of mind always threatened me with this..” she said pulling out a small bag that was a bit bloody and seemed to be growling. “I've always been too afraid to open it though…” It seemed to snap at her, trying to bite her hand.

BloodTh at 11:08PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
We got to the pyramid base. We went inside, and suddenly ran into this large room. Then we heard a voice.

Eggman: Come, my servant! Destroy Sonic and his pathetic friends! Oh, what's this? Sonic has a new friend? Destroy him too!

Then a golem with a controller on his head came up from below.

Me: Sonic, let's take him together. All we have to do is destroy that controller on his head, then he'll turn on Eggman.

Sonic: You sure about this, red dude?

Me: Positive, and the name's Blood.

Sonic: O.k., Blood, let's do it!

Me: Here, I'll throw you with my psychic powers, so you can destroy the controller.

I did just that. Sonic destroyed the controller, we ran to the space rocket, and we jumped in just in time to go to the ARK. As soon as we got there, we found a room marked Level 6.

Me: I guess this is where I'll have to leave you.

Tails: Will we see you again?

Me: Don't worry, Miles, I'll come visit Mobius again some time.

I walked through the door, but just before it cloosed I heard their conversation.

Tails: How'd he know my name? Anyway, do you think we'll ever see him again?

Sonic: Don't worry, Tails, he promised he would! He didn't seem like the kind of guy who doesn't keep his promises!

Amy: Yeah, and he was kinda cute too!

Sonic: Is that why you kept quiet?

Sonic & Tails: Hahahahaha!
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
Zeph at 4:42AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph found the door that lead to Level 4 and Five, he touched them but they shocked it. Apparently he wasn't allowed to enter any world that was based off a game/anime/movie/Tv show. He shrugged and found a new Door

“Level 4” It was labeled. This left Zeph to think that the others weren't in levels just weird mini games. He shrugged. He tapped the door with his fist, it opened slowly, he walked it. All was calm for a moment. He looked to the left a large ice rink, several children skating. Zeph looked his legs felt very cold as he struggled ot put his leggings back on (That removable zipper pants thing) He looked around seeing nothing that was really of a threat. He noticed a Snow Man with numbers warping around it.
“Cheat Code” it Said. Zeph put his hand on his chin for a moment and pondered. He typed in a code. a Sudden flash of Light and Kitty landed into the snowman destroying the cheat code.
“You really get whipped around don't you” Zeph asked with a puzzled look. Thats when he saw it.
“S..now… monster” A child screamed and started to run, but he was too fat, too slow, and way too unlucky, the Snowman grabbed him and ate him.

“Dear god” Zeph said. Kitty got up brushing off
“What do you suppose we do?” She asked. Zeph merely thought for a moment
“Fine more cheat snowmen. We're going to need more back up” There was a large explosion as Several More Warrior Snowman erupted from the earth, Grinning maddly, with Shark Teeth.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
korosu at 5:32AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Korosu rolled her eyes and cursed under her breath as she watched the Warrior Snowmen charge around the ice rink. “These guys are gonna need more help than I realized…”

Brandishing her scythe, she leapt out from the stands where she was ran toward one of the snowmen. It noticed her, and let out a loud roar, baring its many large, pointed teeth.

“I don't think so!” said Korosu loudly. She jumped up, and with a single cut lobbed off the snowmen's head.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:21PM
Rage Nakasa at 11:06AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
(I just leard something about Senri's Eyepacth. Got book 5 of +Anima, Need 3 and 4 but they are not avaible.)

Senri woke up and found himself alone. He looked around and saw a note. It had a code on it. “Snowmans grase on little kids…?” Senri repeated the words on the paper. then in a flash of light, Senri was tranported to the snow level. He looked down and saw he was in the air. then he fell onto the snowman and crushed him. With this his eyepacth fell off.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
Thevampire_kain01 at 11:28AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Kain was fighting some random sarifan scum and kain gets pushed back into a portal opening to this world.

“Now! you die!… huh?” Kain looked at his sorroundings. “What in the hell? what kind of magic is this?” Kain put his sword away and looked around. “well well well… kain got stuck in another dimention.” said raziel thru the sword. “Shut it raziel….” Kain turned around and he was in an empty room. “Great im in limbo.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:29PM
Rage Nakasa at 11:32AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
(INTRO PLz.

Ues this set up.

Name-
Age-
Gender-

Appearance-
Personallity-
3 Special Traits- (Drawing, Good Friend, Class Clown, So on and so forth)
)

Zeph at 1:12PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph looked around, somthing bellowed out.
“FEE FI FO FUM!”
“That line is so old it's bucking dumb” Zeph responded
THe Giant Snomwan growled at the three of them, Korosu chucked her sythe into one of the snowman's eyes. “well” She said as it did nothing. “What now?”
Zeph grinned flipping out a flame thrower
“Fire Beats Ice” He said

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
kitty17 at 1:18PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
“INCORRECT CHEAT INPUT” came a voice. Kitty suddenly found herself falling through a shaft. “Ahh!” she yelled landing face first, next to Zeph. “Ow…”

Rage Nakasa at 1:25PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri was in a snowbank. He started growling like a real bear would. The snowman he fell on was destoryed. The others could hear him but did not know where it was coming from. Then Senri bursted out of the Snowbank. He looked half Bear and Half human. He charged at the Giant Snomwan and Clawed one arm off and sent it flying back into a rock wall. “Grrrrr” Senri growled.

Note: His Eyepatch is off and there is an eye there.

Zeph at 1:37PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph smiled at Kitty, and looked a bit dissapointed at the snow man, He looked down at his flame thrower and shrugged.
“Oh well” He said and began to melt the mass armies that were charging at them. However they were reforming as fast as he could melt them. This time in Icemen. Zeph cussed.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Coveinant at 1:42PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Coveinant woke up to see kitty gone. “Must have been sucked into another level.” He walks over and turns on the machine. It fires up and a light shines, a deep, dark voice says, “That is the most brutal thing I have ever seen. Here take this.” A small metal stone, Coveinant picks it up. “Dethmetal. Nice, I save this for later.” A door opens and Cov steps through, and appears in the ice ring; he notices his high-friction boots can't get a grip (they are what allow X and zero to cling to walls and ceilings), so he desides just to skate. “What's the deal with this level, it's too calm.”

CJ
Zeph at 1:48PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph's eye twitched, a giant black blade shot out of the Snowman's missing arm, the giant snow man made it's way to it's feet brandishing a black metal arm, with Spikes everywhere. Zeph nearly peed himself
“Kitty” He said. “… Hold me” His eyes went huge, Kitty sighed.
“Dude I already saved you in the last level.. Don't get maimed in this one” Zeph looked at her.
“Yeah I know” He said, drawing the guitar that he had gained in Level 3.
He started Strumming a fast beat song, arrows of lightning started flying towards the snowman who deflected them with his Arm
“Kitty, New girl I'll keep them distracted, you 2 go for his legs, Senri go for his face”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 1:50PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri turned and saw Kitty and Zeph. “Grrrrr” He said as he ran at then on all fore paws.(I turning more bear like each minute) Senri roared at them as he got closer.

Coveinant at 1:53PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Cov stepped between Senri and the others. “Senri is losing control guys but I have an idea to make him help us.” Cov skates towards Senri and stops right in front of him, spraying Senri with powder. Cov the procedes by skating towards the snowman, when he reaches the snowman he slids under it.

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 1:57PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri Doubled over in pain, Some of the power got into his eyes. He arced up and growled fearilly! Then he came back down with a crash. He was covering his eyes.

Zeph at 2:06PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph's shirt fell down in an anime fashion with a
“What?” Expression on his face. He looked around.
“I'm… so Lost”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 2:12PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
While Senri was covering his rigth eye, he turned back to normal. He got up and said “…sorry” Then he looked at the ice man and ran toward it with his right hand still covering his right eye.

BloodTh at 2:49PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
I stood on the desk. The woman behind it had been delicious. Her guards were all dead. I don't do males, you see. The woman had 2 holes in her neck now.

(This is somethin' I just thought up last night. If I get upset enough, I start to drink some woman's blood. However, I will not do it to males. These Vampiric traits are passed down from my father's line. Also, if I drink in enough of it, I may start to take on the traits of the one I'm drinkin' from.)

Me: *wipin' my mouth* Foolish mortals. You had to go and upset me, didn't you? Bringin' up the fact I haven't seen my two life mates for a while. That wasn't nice!

I walked over to a door labeled level 7. This was hopefully the last place, or level or whatever. I opened the door and walked into what looked like my life mate, Blaze's, castle. Except, it was destroyed, and under attack.

Me: What the?

I looked to my left, and found what looked like a large computer terminal. It said at the top: Summoning Terminal. There were several options: Bear, Cat, Robot, and Some Random Dude. If I was in the mood, I would have laughed at the last option. I choose bear. Next thing I knew, a dude with a bear claw who was coverin' his right eye appeared next to me. (Senri)
kitty17 at 2:58PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Kitty stared at Zeph….“The heck is going on”, she said looking around. “I'm so confused…”

Rage Nakasa at 3:03PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri looked around and saw Blood. “…where are my Friends!” Senri asked him while stil covering his eye.

BloodTh at 3:05PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Me: Hey, I'm Blood. What's up? Any idea where we are? first I showed up in the past, during the ARK incident, then I was in some bigwig bitch's office, now I'm in Rine, and it looks like it's been destroyed! Wait, your friends? There were others with you?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon