MAFIA... and other forum games

Drunk Duck Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston.
seventy2 at 4:24PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
late 90's hits war?

facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Mettaur at 4:25PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
An anime that won't make me want to burn down the shows HQ. That brings to a total of…one.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
same at 4:27PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Zeph

From the New Mafia Anime!

-cough-

There isn't one.

Same only appears in the book that the manga that the anime is bassed off.

Also why would I imagin Crocty to act like James in this imaginary anime?

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
kitty17 at 4:42PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
Crocty's not as Fabulous as James though.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
same at 4:45PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Meowth then.

kitty17 at 4:48PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
….Yes, that sounds more likely.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Product Placement at 4:52PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
All right. Done watching over my niece and nephew. Will be sitting down and writing something down now.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Salsa at 5:02PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
Anyone seen Monkey?
He still needs to send me some stuff for the review tomorrow.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
same at 5:09PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
I 'unno

Hakoshen at 5:15PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
Zeph

From the New Mafia Anime!

-cough-

There isn't one.

You didn't make it play Crazy Sunshine.

So I will.

Of course, those of you who never watched or didn't like FLCL wont appreciate this.

God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
same at 5:22PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Hakoshen
You didn't make it play Crazy Sunshine.

So I will.

Of course, those of you who never watched or didn't like FLCL wont appreciate this.

I appreciate this.
Product Placement at 5:57PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Night 1 Narration:

The act of spilling the blood of an innocent has calmed down the masses for now and silence came over Townston, once again as the darkness of the night crept into the streets. With so few people about, it became understandable why the break in into one of the houses went unnoticed.

The mad hatter snuck about, looking for a suitable location to install his deadly payload.
“My, my, my.” he said to himself as he spotted the comfy looking recliner in the living room. “- what a perfect spot to place my surprise.”

As he snuck under the recliner to start his work, he was completely unable to notice the furious figure standing over his legs.
“How dare you mess with my snoozyboy!?” roared the paranoid as he dragged the petrified mobster from under his chair. “-It was my mothers! Why can't things from my childhood never be left alone!”

The beatdown the followed was far from a pleasant scene, nor was the mad hatter a pretty sight to behold afterwards. As the paranoid examined his deed, you could see a shock in his eyes as he observed the bleeding subject.
“My god! What have I done?” he said with a shock. “-these stains will never come of the rug!”
Frantically, the homeowner grabbed a scrub and started to clean his carpet with all his might.
“Why isn't this working?” complained the paranoid. “You'd think these bloodstains are gro-”
The machete, that penetrated his torso would have greatly appreciated the irony of that statement, if not for the fact it was an inanimate object. Instead the pleasure of that befell to its wielder. Now that the mafia has taken out the leadership, the resulting chaos has given him the perfect opportunity to come out and play. Taking lives gave him such a rush that could not be matched by any other act. Already, could he not wait to do it again.

As the two helpless subjects were bleeding to death in the livingroom, yet another individual decided to grant them the honor of his presence.
“Look at this. I decide to kill you and here you are, already dying. And here I was hoping for a challenge.” said the surly man, shooting one of the individuals for good measure.
“Moron” he remarked as he left the room.

Harkovast and Same are now at the mercy of the paramedic!

Night 1 is over.

Day 2 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 5:58PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
I appreciate it so much I uploaded an mp3 of it in case anyone likes it but doesn't have it yet.

It's the extra incentive to shop Hakoshen today.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Mettaur at 6:06PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
That show? I saw the first…two episodes? But then the station decided to stop running it, I think. Forgot about it completely. I think I'll pick up where I left off on it then!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
same at 6:09PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
They bleed all over your fuckin rug Dude.

seventy2 at 6:10PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
so harkovast and same are either the paranoid, or the madhatter. my monies on that the paramedic will do nothing. and i think i've got some insider information on that.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
same at 6:12PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Seems I wont be in season 2.

crocty at 7:03PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
Okay so as far as I can see it, Hark (The bomber) planted a bomb on Same.
Same killed Hark (As the paranoid)
Serial killer killed Same (He has to kill every night)

Then I graced them with my prescence as the vig. Here,
(Clue are based on avatars, signatures, profiles, what's said in the thread)
Someone
As the two helpless subjects were bleeding to death in the livingroom, yet another individual decided to grant them the honor of his presence.
“Look at this. I decide to kill you and here you are, already dying. And here I was hoping for a challenge.” said the surly man, shooting one of the individuals for good measure.
“Moron” he remarked as he left the room.
Granting them the honour of my prescence fits with my narcis–My awesomeness. (There's probably a quote somewhere else in the thread of my saying that)
Looking for a challenge, and being surly fits my avatar and signature. (My avatar LOVES being strong)
Calling them a moron fits my profile where I say “I'm one of those people that think everyone around them is a moron”

Of course, doing such a thing means I need bodyguard protection or I'll die tonight. Or paramedic protection when I do die because no one believes me.
…At any rate, it would be logical to assume the paramedic should bring back Same….Maybe.
It's still possible Same is the guilty one and Hark is the paranoid.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Get the stick out of your ass.
Thanks for linking to the definition of that. I'm too stupid to know what that means, see. Before that I was scratching my head in pure agony wondering what you meant. You are so helpful.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
same at 7:18PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Im just glad to be able to change my stupid avatar.
herio at 7:24PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
fclc is awwsome man this moves fast

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Product Placement at 7:26PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
same
Im just glad to be able to change my stupid avatar.
YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 7:29PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
PP
Two peeps who aren't Jninja are, like def-totes bleedin' yo
Yes, as a matter of fact I DO think PP would talk like that
I am ok with this. Also looks like Harks the paranoid from where I sit… a medic should maybe look into that…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:32PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
The serial killer appears to be Zeph…

Product Placement
Now that the mafia has taken out the leadership, the resulting chaos has given him the perfect opportunity to come out and play. Taking lives gave him such a rush that could not be matched by any other act. Already, could he not wait to do it again.
Zeph's profile
I do enjoy real life airsoft, and nerf fighting, which was an inspiration for Plastic Bullets, I may hate FPS's but thats because all it is, is aiming your little pointer on the screen and pulling the trigger. Where as real life it gives you the adreniline rush. My personal opinion.

Oftentimes, PP's clues are done in this fashion, by matching words. They can be solved by this type of investigation and I'm very familiar with them, so I feel I can claim with a high degree of probability that Zeph is the remaining murderer who is still unaccounted for. That should be the one to lynch.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 7:36PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
same
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!
Grumble… People never read the…
Da rules!
Since anyone who dies in a lynching complication or a murder has the possibility of being revived, I will not be mentioning the roles of the players who die in those events. Instead, I will wait until the paramedic is unable to revive them before I go and edit the narrations, revealing their roles. All players who are possible candidates for a revival are therefore considered still in the game and are not allowed to behave like a dead player (asking the GM or other players about their roles or the identity of the mafia or similar acts).

So in short. Monkey is dead dead. Anyone who is attacked tonight could be revived by the paramedic so we will not know if they're dead or not until the end of the next day.
Ergo, you're still in the game. As a possible candidate for a revival, you can't mess with your profile since it might mess with possible clues that could or could not point to you.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 7:37PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
The serial killer appears to be Zeph…

a high degree of probability that Zeph is the remaining murderer who is still unaccounted for. That should be the one to lynch.
I agree as he fell for my earlier trap of guilt admittance by posting after I did then removing his post to minimize suspicion! Why yes, I AM willing to lynch for such an arbitrary reason, thanks for asking.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
crocty at 7:38PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
Zeph seems like a likely candidate. I don't see why Ochi would lie about who the serial killer is. Unless she was the serial killer…

….No….I'll vote for Zeph.

Also it would be logical for the paramedic to let them both die. Either one could be the bomber, and even if we get the paranoid back, they can't kill anyone anymore because they already know who they are.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 7:39PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Yeah, sure! I'm the mad bomber!
What are ya gonna do about it?
IF you kill me, not only will bombs go of but you will have to contend with the wrath of ZEPH!
You think he will stand by and do nothing while you take out one half of the greatest alliance of all time?
He will come down on your like a crazy donkey ninja from hell on a motor bike made of dynamite!

Also, I stuck bombs on crotcy and hakoshen already, so they will both die if you try to stop me.
BWAHAHAH!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
crocty at 7:41PM, July 27, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
Yeah, sure! I'm the mad bomber!
What are ya gonna do about it?
IF you kill me, not only will bombs go of but you will have to contend with the wrath of ZEPH!
You think he will stand by and do nothing while you take out one half of the greatest alliance of all time?
He will come down on your like a crazy donkey ninja from hell on a motor bike made of dynamite!

Also, I stuck bombs on crotcy and hakoshen already, so they will both die if you try to stop me.
BWAHAHAH!
I'm sure we can all manage to win anyway if the bomb that you planted on Same goes off.
same at 7:46PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Get off my side of the rug hark! Your blood getting on my shirt!
harkovast at 7:48PM, July 27, 2010
(online)
Get with the program crocty!
The alliance has three enemies that form “Team Sucky”

They are (in this order)-
Hakoshen
crocty
same.

Why would I stick a bomb on same when crocty and harkoshen are still remaining frustratingly unkilled?
Ridiculous!
Once I set off the bomb I attached to Crocty (who is getting too close to the truth) I will put on on Same. Then I will blow up Hakoshen and only THEN will I blow up Same.

After that, the alliance will have already set “project funkopalypse” into action, and it will be too late for you pitiful fools!

MAD BOMBER, AWAY!!!
*Flies off*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon