MAFIA... and other forum games

DrunkDuck Mafia!
Dukat at 10:59PM, Feb. 6, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
No. I don't behead ponies either…and would continuing making my comic be considered dead talk? Um…

BK knows I'm an expert on the subject of deadtalking…and the Mafia! comic shouldn't be. It's all about the current public events as relating to what's happening in the thread itself.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
the2ndredbaron at 12:25AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
iwould like to point out that I am not the Mad Hatter Hark, so why waste your vote on me? And I would also like to point out that I have been suspicious of Niccea long before anyone else.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Ozoneocean at 4:42AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Vakanai
ozoneocean
Vakanai
Ozone was right. And I thought his reasoning was a bit of a stretch. Huh.
So it wasn't a stretch, was it ;)

That's the third time…
Vs one time wrong with Spang :(
Yeah, well I can't believe the hand trick's not working.
Is it safe to say my role now?
Most of us know it man. The mafia all do (or did :)), and the others on my list do as well. So go ahead :)

All right. We beleive we know all the roles, we also believe we know all the innocent townies. The only two that I suspect are:
the2ndredbarron
and Sea_Cow.

My friend the barron because he often voted with Niccea and seemed to go along with her, whether he says he suspected her or not. He's also one of the few left who's really involved in the game… -I bring up that because all the other possibly dodgy people aren't commenting at all and Mafia tend to be great participants along with us ^_^

And Sea_Cow. This is a stretch, but I was always suspicious that he got the first horse head. What for? Seemed like a ruse to allay suspicion, …and indeed the Godmother DID use that very tactic on Ody later (didn't work though). The other thing was that Cow was always so LOUDLY endorsing me as mayor. It seemed to me that it might have been a little TOO loudly.
And he's no longer really involved in the game- I know that's the opposite point to the one I made with Barron, but it's worth considering:
If he's the hatter he doesn't have to do much. he doesn't really have to worry about throwing off suspicion, since it seems most people suspect Barron. He's planted his bombs and they'll kill us when we kill him anyway, so he's gotten bored and is doing something else instead. …That is how Sea_cow would think if he was Mafia. I know because I know him pretty well.

————————–

So, Sea_Cow, or Barron?

I say we lynch Sea_Cow first, because at least if we kill him and he's not mafia, at least we're not getting rid of another active player! - If we kill Barron and he's not mafia, that's another less active player, meaning there are less of us to have fun in this thread. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
gullas at 5:36AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Killing the Mad Hatter may kill two of them. They could take that loss if the Mad Hatter was the last one standing. But they will never find my Mad Hatter. Even I don't have contact with him. He plays by his own rules in this game.
So the hatter either could be someone who dosent' post alot, or maybe could be among us? My wild guess would either say Sea_cow(like Ozone said), Waff or Harkovast.
Waff's behaviour has been pretty random and selfcentered. Harkovast comes with these accusations normally and he needs his ‘daily lynching’? I mean dou the fact that the hatter can't kill at night, the hatter's best weapon(besides his bombs) would be to lynch someone -.0
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 5:48AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Da Rules
Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

So as long as I don't talk about the game, I could be a zombie hanging around and going “braaaaains?”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
Ozoneocean at 5:59AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
gullas
Niccea
Killing the Mad Hatter may kill two of them. They could take that loss if the Mad Hatter was the last one standing. But they will never find my Mad Hatter. Even I don't have contact with him. He plays by his own rules in this game.
So the hatter either could be someone who dosent' post alot, or maybe could be among us? My wild guess would either say Sea_cow(like Ozone said), Waff or Harkovast.
Waff's behaviour has been pretty random and selfcentered. Harkovast comes with these accusations normally and he needs his ‘daily lynching’? I mean dou the fact that the hatter can't kill at night, the hatter's best weapon(besides his bombs) would be to lynch someone -.0
I like your rationalisation Gullas, you've thought about it well, but you have missed a vital clue:
Ody tried to kill Harkovast but he was saved because Mutation (as paramedic)was protecting him at the time.

That rules him out as mafia for good, since they can't kill their own and that episode couldn't be faked since it was reported officially by BK.
gullas at 6:04AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
hmm, at least we just have to wait untill tonight to go back to lynching time :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 7:06AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Gullas other then the fact they have already tried to kill me once, I would be a bit of weird mafia member if I constantly called to lynching OF OTHER MAFIA PEOPLE!
I was calling for skoolmunkee to be killed and Ody and Niccea!
Now lets kill redbaron so we can all go home!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
waff at 8:56AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I could be a zombie hanging around and going “braaaaains?”
AAHHHH a zombie *readys dead squirell*, but by the way can I have Niccea's head and a small bag of Coffe/dirt?.
-edit-
or maybe her ears if you your to scared to go for the head.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:43PM
Niccea at 9:05AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
waff
Niccea
AAHHHH a zombie *readys dead squirell*, but by the way can I have Niccea's head and a small bag of Coffe/dirt?.
-edit-
Y'all really got to stop burying us in the Pet Cemetery.
waff at 9:09AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Niccea
waff
Niccea
-edit-
Y'all really got to stop burying us in the Pet Cemetery.
I know it takes a long time to dig you mafias up so we can get trophys.
-edit-
we should leave you on a street corner or to save time simply take the trophy when we lynch you.

Nersop at 10:16AM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
The Mad Hatter is Ozone's mum.
Dukat at 12:07PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Da Rules
Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

So as long as I don't talk about the game, I could be a zombie hanging around and going “braaaaains?”

There's a fine line here. Anyone can come in and read what's going on in the thread, even the dead people. It's public information, plus your comics are generally based on the narrative itself. You're putting pictures to the events, as long as you don't start giving out game specific information (such as the identity of the mad hatter) you're not “deadtalking”.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 12:24PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Now why would I give you the name of the Mad Hatter? That would take away all the fun.
odysseus55 at 2:29PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Braaaaiiiinnnssss
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
humorman at 2:46PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Just to let you guys know, I've made another thread with suggestions for the next mafia game. The way I formatted this new game is a bit more complicated than this one, but it's designed to go by faster and with more actions for people to do.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
waff at 3:05PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
humorman
Just to let you guys know, I've made another thread with suggestions for the next mafia game. The way I formatted this new game is a bit more complicated than this one, but it's designed to go by faster and with more actions for people to do.
whats the thread called and where can I find it?(forum?sub-forum?)

humorman at 3:20PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
waff
humorman
whats the thread called and where can I find it?(forum?sub-forum?)

Here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=46886&cid=243

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
the2ndredbaron at 3:42PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
i would also like to point out that I am not the mad hatter.
harkovast at 4:44PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Can we do a double lynch and lynch both Redbaron and Seacow.
That way we are guaranteed to get the bad guy and we can all go to bed early.
Win/win!
(except for those two, obviously)
Ocean, call for a double lynching please!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Black_Kitty at 7:15PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
It was a dark and stormy night when suddenly, cats rained. OH MY GOD! It hit Ozone in the head! He exploded into kittens! OH MY GOD! The kittens slip down into the drain and appeared in the toilet while someone was doing their business!

GROSS!

The kittens jumped up and went meow meow! “Poor kittens” said Harkovast, “I will wash you clean!”

But he has forgotten the rules of kittenlogy: never get a kitten wet. They found him in three different places of town.

Hohoho! said the kittens as they nom nom nomed on the2ndredbaron. WHO TOLD YOU TO FLY IN A NO FLYING ZONE! Kittens like to catch birds. Nobody said that you should fly like one. Meow meow meow!

Gasp! It's Jake! GASP! It's ten million kittens and also Jake. Somewhere. Compressed into a tiny fridge. Next to the baking soda. How do you take ten million kittens out of a fridge?

With a pitchfork! Yay!

Gullas fell down some stairs. Nobody said he should be walking where kittens are sleeping. What's the matter with you you crazy person!? First it's the horse head, now you're walking down stairs.

Highspeedcomics should stop jaywalking or else he wouldn't have gotten hit by a cat bus imo.

Waff. The kittens wanted your box. Waff also sounds waffles…

Mmm…waffles… :9

Sea_Cow is the smartest sea kitten in his school. Already litter trained at two months old Sea_Cow went on to double major in neuroscience and environmental studies at Clam Fort University eventually graduating with honours. When Sea_Cow was caught and fed to a precocious child, who, having eaten one mercury filled sea kitten too many, falls to the bottom of his class, the irony is not lost on him.

Nersop cut his finger on a kitten and went to get it fixed up. Unfortunately it was the vet and it was a neutering appointment. After he woke up and realized what happened, he ran off into a kitten filled cliff.

Martinlo_23 got eaten by a dog. Surprise! This is why you should keep cats.

Vakanai saw what was happening and tried to disguise himself by wearing a kitten costume. Then he went to a kitten ball where he met a beautiful kitten queen…they danced and had a romantic time and then went back to kitten's house for some long fun time.

Then suddenly Vakanai remembered: he was not actually a cat.

Kitten queen was not amused.

- - -

Actually nobody sent in a night actions. DAY 7! Why the play was very nice! Thank you for asking! Send in your votes for the DOUBLE LYNCH by Sunday February 7th! Each alive players get two votes but must only assign one vote per person. Top two gets a hawt time with the public lynch you kinky duck people you!

- - -

Dead player:
13. korosu : townie (night hit on Night 1)
19. SpANG: detective (lynched on Day 2)
12. leaderofstars: vigilante (night hit on Night 2)
8. Skullbie: bodyguard (night hit on Night 2)
20. humorman: townie (night hit on Night 3)
2. Skoolmunkee: mafia (lynched on Day 4)
17. Mutation: paramedic (night hit on Night 4)
10. odysseus55: mafia (“lynched” on Day 5)
16. Niccea: godfather (lynched on Day 6)

Total number of alive players: 11
1. harkovast
3. Ozoneocean
4. the2ndredbaron
5. gullas
6. highspeedcomics
7. Sea_Cow
9. Nersop
11. martinlo_23
14. Vakanai
15. Gasp Its Jake
18. waff

3 of 6 roles
1 of 1 Mayor
0 of 1 Pardoner
1 of 2 bodyguards
0 of 1 vigilante
1 of 2 paramedics
1 of 1 veteran
1 of 1 paranoid
0 of 1 detective

S.T.A.B.
1 of 4 mafia
0 of 1 Godfather
1 of 1 Mad Hatter
0 of 2 Mafias
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Niccea at 7:38PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
0.0 *zombie Niccea runs and pulls the dirt back over her grave* I don't know how I'm going to turn that into a comic…I'll just sleep until someone joins me here in the lovely graveyard…the lovely kitten-free graveyard.
Sea_Cow at 8:06PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Sorry I was out for so long. Internet woes.

And whoah. We killed all but one mafias. Nice. I guess since the mad hatter is the only one left, we're all safe from hits at this point.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
martinlo_23 at 8:11PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Who has died?
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Niccea at 8:13PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
*A hand pops out of Niccea's grave and waves at martinlo*
martinlo_23 at 8:15PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
*craps his pants*Hi.
martinlo_23 at 8:18PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(offline)
Wait,I got eaten by a dog?
Black_Kitty at 8:52PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
Om nom nom~

the2ndredbaron
Harkovast

Sea_Cow
Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
the2ndredbaron at 11:12PM, Feb. 7, 2009
(online)
you are making a mistake hark
Ozoneocean at 12:18AM, Feb. 8, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
you are making a mistake hark
Who's he making a mistaking in voting for? You or Sea_Cow? :_

Maybe the hatter's Waff afterall… Niccea seemed pretty keen on him… Hmmm.

Ah well, we can find out next lynching then :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon