MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate
Product Placement at 6:26AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
I suppose technically speaking, since they all came out of their dark closets of DOOM, there's no benefit from keeping the dead silent.

Eh. What the heck. Zombie galore for all. :)
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Niccea at 6:28AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Yay! *floats off to find her body*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 7:03AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
But don't spout of what could be inside knowledge. We should keep meta gaming to a minimum.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 7:20AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
We missed you anyway :) And, after tonight, you should be able to use Ochi's body…just guessin that's where those mafia guys are aiming.

And all the mafia is not revealed, are they???

Niccea
Yay! *floats off to find her body*
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 7:26AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
We could always nuke the town again and let God sort you out.

That aught to solve the debate once and for all.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 7:37AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
The mafia revealed themselves? o_o When?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 7:52AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
They didn't? My mistake.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
InuYasha_Rules at 8:00AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
If one lived near the Pacific coast, what time would the next vote to lynch be? I know we've been through this a thousand times, but i can't figure it out. Can some nerd do it for me? lol!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
InuYasha_Rules at 8:04AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
I know the TFGM personally, can I kill him in real life and call it a lynch?!? :neenjah:

Niccea at 8:12AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Why would I do that? I am just going to rattle chains in their ears all night long.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:17AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
I do not support what inu said after this

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 8:18AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Talking to TFGM, I've found out that townies are so stupid!!! huh!? People gave out their identeties openly!!! FTW!!! :mad:

wow. On a lighter note, we need to be more organized people.

InuYasha_Rules at 8:19AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I do not support what inu said after this

Damn you dude! lol

Niccea at 8:22AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Talking to TFGM, I've found out that townies are so stupid!!! huh!? People gave out their identeties openly!!! FTW!!! :mad:

wow. On a lighter note, we need to be more organized people.
Um. Townies always give roles out to the mayor. It is an unwritten rule of the game. But after three mafia mayors, townies might think twice beforehand. Not until the detective *cough* confirms.
Product Placement at 8:25AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
I know the TFGM personally, can I kill him in real life and call it a lynch?!? :neenjah:
Don't know what the local authorities would say about that.
InuYasha_Rules
If one lived near the Pacific coast, what time would the next vote to lynch be? I know we've been through this a thousand times, but i can't figure it out. Can some nerd do it for me? lol!
*Sigh*

Day/Nightbreaks take place around midnight GMT, which is 6pm central.

This map shows ALL time zones with the GMT at the center.

In order to find out what time narration takes place for your corresponding time zone, add or subtract the number listed under your zone to 12am. Example: Someone living in GMT + 2 the Day/Nightbreak takes place at 2am for him. Someone living in US central (which is GMT - 6) the Day/Nightbreak takes place at 6pm. I don't know if you're using mountain time or pacific so I guess you'll have to calculate it yourself but it's probably sometime around 4 or 5 pm for you.

Please people. This is the third time I break out this damn map.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 8:43AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
HAHAHA… hey, I have friend in Hawaii and another one in Romania that want to follow the game… can you post the map again and tell me what time night ends in those locales???

Inu, I don't think the townies are stupid here, actually… very smart. Nic (the detective) asks about the mayor and notified people that he was mafia. They voted to lynch him but the mob jumped in and lynched Prank instead. The mob of course whacked Nic as soon as posssible. People like Ochi, Nic and Prank, Hakoshen, etc. are very good with clues and driving to get rid of mafia.

As Niccea said,it has become standard to send your roles to the mayor although that has gone badly for two games (in the last game Niccea was both mayor and godmother, I mean godfather) and really, really shouldn't be done :)

When the night ends you can attempt to lynch Monkey if you want :)

EDIT: I'll even help with the Monkey problem if I'm still alive ;)

Product Placement
Niccea at 8:46AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
People like Ochi, Nic and Prank, Hakoshen, etc. are very good with clues and driving to get rid of mafia.

I don't follow clue really. I just pay attention to how people act. And the abbreviation for my name is Ni by the way.

The name is pronounced

Neh-see-ah
Aghammer at 8:47AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
Yes please, I suspect Hakoshen carries a nuke around with him…

wouldn't that be an AWESOME ending??

Product Placement
We could always nuke the town again and let God sort you out.

That aught to solve the debate once and for all.
Aghammer at 8:50AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)

Sorry :) I mean to use Niccea all the time but forget… I'll go with Ni. And I agree, you are very good as finding behavior shifts and changes that indicate someone is hiding something, etc. That's why that nasty ole Mafia took you down.

Niccea
Aghammer
People like Ochi, Nic and Prank, Hakoshen, etc. are very good with clues and driving to get rid of mafia.

I don't follow clue really. I just pay attention to how people act. And the abbreviation for my name is Ni by the way.

The name is pronounced

Neh-see-ah
Niccea at 8:57AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
It is the psychology. Glad it isn't my profession.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:11AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
Rarr I can't wait until night ends. I NEED LIGHT!

Aghammer at 9:13AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
For real bro, although I'm not sure I'll still be standing (might be a ghost!).

It's overcast IRL as well… I hate that

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Rarr I can't wait until night ends. I NEED LIGHT!
Niccea at 9:13AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
*zombie Niccea crashes through the door and shines a flashlight in his eyes*
Aghammer at 9:18AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
The light… it BURRRNSSS….

Edit: Did you ever think that maybe the mafia are actually the good guys in this story trying to clean up all the riff-raff? Just wondering…

Niccea
Product Placement at 9:35AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
I'm gonna have to release my night time narration early. My mother is inviting me to dinner with my nephew. I'm putting the finishing touches to it. Just one more kill and I'll be done.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 9:40AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
*walks up stiff legged with the rope* AAAAGGGGH!

And I'm not riff-raff. I'm the most dedicated member of this town.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:42AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I see the Light! *smiles*

Niccea at 9:52AM, May 1, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
I see the Light! *smiles*
*shots the PUNgun*

Also, now will be the time to start sending in extras for us to enjoy.
Product Placement at 10:13AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
The night has arrived and despair is in the air. Many have lost hope in the system and some are going as far as preparing their acceptance speech for the new mafia overlords. But Waff is not one of those individuals. He stalks in the night hoping to put stop to this injustice. As he jumps between rooftops, he makes a miscalculation in distance and almost breaks his neck as he clings on to the shingles of the roof he barely grabs in a not so graceful manner. Oh man. Batman made it look so easy. Waff struggles to climb up to safety and takes his time to look around the town from his new vantage point. He noticed a figure poking around in the darkness, trying to crawl into someones window. Aha! There's evil about. With haste, he jumps down only to land on a discarded trash can, making a fair amount of commotion. The figure, now half-way through the window is startled and quickly crawls outside again to run away. “Stop evildoer” yells out Waff as he kicks the trashcan out of his way and takes off after the figure. He's determent not to let him get away. The figure stops to fire few rounds at the direction of waff which he narrowly dodges. “Well, two can play that game” thinks waff as he pulls up his trusty vintage Winchester Hobo action rifle(TM) and returns fire. With a stroke of luck his rounds manages to strike the arm of his rival, causing him to drop the gun. Allowing his enemy no time to recover, Waff jumps forward to get a better view on his enemy. Why it's none other then Aghammer! She's been working for the mafia after all this time! “You adorable fluff muffin scum!” Says waff with much distain. “-How could you hold this innocent town in a grip of terror”. “Wait? What did you just call me?” Asks Aghammer but Waff ends her life with those words.

Aghammer the Mafia is dead

Standing over Aghammer, Waff prepares to examine her body in order to find some possible clues that could give him leads to the other crime members. Inside one of her shirt pockets he discovers a folded piece of paper. The note reveals a map of the town detailing a step by step plan of the mafia. It includes a members list, the base of operation, list of their personal weakness and fears. Everything regarding what you wanted to know about stopping a mafia but were too afraid to ask. Holy crap! This is the mother load. The town stands a chance now! Wait? What was that cocking noise? BANG! Waff's lifeless body drops to the ground with his killer standing behind him. With smoke still emitting from the barrel the killer hides his gun in his undercoat holster and starts to examine the corpse of Aghammer. “Damn, I'm too late” he says to himself. With an annoyed frown he looks at waff and starts to talk to him as if he were still conscious. “My my, you're lucky to take down one of our best hitman. I guess fortune does favor the fool… well… at least until now.” With these words he departs, taking all incriminating evidence with him.

Waff the vigilante is dead

Crocty lives for his art. The art of destroying things that is. His newest contraption is a statue of an insane looking smiley face. It also just happens to have a yield equal to several sticks of TNT. This gift will be perfect for Hakoshen. He seems like the type that loves things that go kaboom. Gift wrapped in a pretty box, our deranged little hatter approaches the Gamestop store and knocks on the front door.
….
Nobody answers. Better knock a bit louder. Still no answer? This time he gives it a good hammering. The door, apparently unlocked, creeks open under the force of his fist, revealing total darkness inside. Hmmh? Must be fast asleep. Oh well then, I guess he can leave the box inside and go home. Crocty steps inside only to realize that he'd just stepped on a tripwire. A giant concrete slap almost lands on him, blocking the passage back out. The wall to his left suddenly descends revealing a launching mechanism full of circular saw blades, firing the blades at a rapid rate. In a desperate measure, he flings himself into the middle of the room, landing chest first on the floor which gives away, revealing a spike trap beneath. Not expecting that, crocty barely manages to hold onto the trapdoor hinge with his dear life. As he tries to climb up from the pit he notices an opening above him where a giant vat tips over to poor acid into the pit he almost fell into. Now the south wall was doing something. Not waiting to see what it could be Crocty immediately distances himself from that wall as several holes open up to spew fire across half the room. From each corner of the room, machine guns pop up and start spraying bullets wildly into all directions. Ducking for cover Crocty now tries to crawl towards a door leading out from this room of death. As he closes to the door a box is raised from the ground releasing several pythons that are specially trained to prevent anyone from leaving through that door. “I should have expected this much from the warlord” Shouts Hakoshen from his internal speaker system “-I knew you'd come one day to finish the job you started out in the jungle”. “HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS?” Screams Crocty in a fit of panic. “Oh, a soldier never reveals his secrets to the enemy army” replies hakoshen as he presses the button marked “Operation eviscerate”

Crocty the Mad Hatter is dead.

Meanwhile, in the Townston meat shop, a lonely butcher sits alone, plucking the strings of his guitar. Gullas is trying to make it as a folk singer/artist and if meatloaf can make it then a bloody butcher can make it too dammit!

Goodbye, cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…

Man this is some sappy shit. Chicks will love it. “wonderfully appropriate don't you think?” says a voice behind him. What's with this growing trend of voices coming from the darkness behind people anyways? Startled gullas looks behind himself seeing a man with a gun pointed at him. “You!” Shouts Gullas the moment he recognizes him “-I should have known”. “Oh? Was it that blatantly obvious?” Asks the man as he pulls the trigger to end the short lived career of Gullas.

Gullas the townie is dead.

Night 2 has ended

Day 3 has begun
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 10:24AM, May 1, 2009
(online)
Anyways. I need to go now and you wont see me again tonight. It's a good thing this wasn't a daytime cycle. I'll see you all happy and fresh tomorrow.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon