look if it makes you feel better here is some mathematics
16surviving players-4mafia=12townies
12townies-3mafiakills=9 townies
9townies=9votes
4mafia+1mayor=5votes
4mafia-1possiblevigkill=3mafia
9townies-1possiblevigkill=8townies
look we can still win people.
Aww but your forget my two pardons! And AG's pardon! Also wouldn't we have looked over all the clues of the vig kill? Wouldn't we have some idea who he is :3?

And Ochi be nice p.p It was hard we only have two kills a night then three. It's my first time being mafia I'm just trying to be good at it p.p

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Mister Kent at 5:22PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Fooey! It ain't over yet - we'll just see who wins this
Go Townston go!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
crocty at 5:26PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
That's the spirit. Stop getting emo, townies, you can still win. :P

This will be an awkward few hours waiting ‘til our hits go in, though.

Anyway, I’m going to go to sleep soon, so Vigilante, please don't kill me in the night, I tend to accidentally press buttons in my death. ^_~
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
humorman at 5:28PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Even though I'm dead, I've come up with a detailed analysis for this point in the game. If you guys want to, I'll let you know what your options are.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
waff at 5:30PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
humorman
Even though I'm dead, I've come up with a detailed analysis for this point in the game. If you guys want to, I'll let you know what your options are.
I'm pretty sure you'll insult us but atleast don't swear.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 5:31PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
I'd normally say no dead talk but I'm curious enough to hear what you have to say. Be civil though.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
crocty at 5:31PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Pretty sure it would be dead talking. :o

EDIT: Oh, okay.

I'd prefer if he posted it after the game, though, it might help the townies, those ugly, disgusti…Lovely townies! :D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Product Placement at 5:34PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
True. It may be best if we keep all afterthoughts away until the game is done.

I can promise you guys one thing. This night is gonna be interesting.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 5:38PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
That's because you had like 5 kills a night, we only had 2.
Oh, you were a fine mayor, Crocty. It's just that we were better. We didn't have anything to protect us, yet we all survived~

And I not only voted for a townie mayor and a mafia lynch this time, I solved the clues correctly at once. Figured you out fast enough. Yes indeed, even when I die, even if y'all get the last word, even if we lose…I'll still be better.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
And Ochi be nice p.p It was hard we only have two kills a night then three. It's my first time being mafia I'm just trying to be good at it p.p
Ahaha, you're doin' fine. It's just that if there's gonna be a gloatathon, I wanna get in on that. XD

To be honest, it's so out of character that I feel like I'm wearing a costume or something. o_O

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 5:41PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Ochi, you seem to be acting very mean to me ever since you found out I'm mafia! I think you are racist against Italians. I demand an-a apology. :¬¦(
Hakoshen at 5:47PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Provided our vigilante plays ball and the mafia gets unlucky and attacks the paranoid, winning is a possibility for us townies.

Kinda sucks we know who the mob are now, I was counting on the hits on my comic to keep it floating until I get an update. However, I like PP's narrations. It's a shame that we don't really have to put all that much effort into interpreting them anymore.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
waff at 5:47PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
Ochi, you seem to be acting very mean to me ever since you found out I'm mafia! I think you are racist against Italians. I demand an-a apology. :¬¦(
crocty there are mafia's out there who arn't italian.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 5:47PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
Italians?

???

!?!

?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 5:48PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
Oh, Crocty, I love you as much as a girl can love a guy whom she either attempts to kill or directly causes the death of every time they're in a room together. Being Italian would only make your screams more delicious ‘cause they’d smell like marinara. <3 <3 <3

crocty at 5:51PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
waff
crocty
crocty there are mafia's out there who arn't italian.
But there are no italians who aren't mafia, amirite
Can I get a high five?

Ochitsukanai
Oh, Crocty, I love you as much as a girl can love a guy whom she either attempts to kill or directly causes the death of every time they're in a room together. Being Italian would only make your screams more delicious ‘cause they’d smell like marinara. <3 <3 <3
Hey! I take offense to that! I distinctly told my fellow mafiosos to not attack you, I'll get the PQ now.

I
You have NO. IDEA. HOW MUCH OCHI NEEDS TO DIE.
She killed me the second game, and she killed me the fourth game.

Each time I hated her for it.
Ochi is a priority, she is like a giant human shaped brain.
See? I defended you!
Aghammer at 5:54PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Who's mafia… I was just voting.. check it… none of the clues point to me! And Crocty is NOT mafia… just wishes he was. It will be an interesting night…who knows.

AND, the final clue to our (I mean, their) defeat is buried deeply in Hakoshen's comic… if you can find it.. HAHAHA

Hakoshen
Provided our vigilante plays ball and the mafia gets unlucky and attacks the paranoid, winning is a possibility for us townies.

Kinda sucks we know who the mob are now, I was counting on the hits on my comic to keep it floating until I get an update. However, I like PP's narrations. It's a shame that we don't really have to put all that much effort into interpreting them anymore.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
crocty at 5:57PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Hey! You're the one who told me “I'm a wannabe mafia, but I'll never be accepted by them!”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:59PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
True. It may be best if we keep all afterthoughts away until the game is done.

I can promise you guys one thing. This night is gonna be interesting.

I attacked paranoid didn't I. DIDN"T I! YOUR ALL PARANOIDS HOW AM I SUPPOSE CHOOSE O.<

Also the clues all point to me. Just read my comic and you shall see.

Hakoshen at 6:05PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Who's mafia… I was just voting.. check it… none of the clues point to me! And Crocty is NOT mafia… just wishes he was. It will be an interesting night…who knows.

AND, the final clue to our (I mean, their) defeat is buried deeply in Hakoshen's comic… if you can find it.. HAHAHA

Hakoshen

Yeah, so read it, I dunno, 100 times front to back and be sure to leave comments. In fact, make separate accounts just to take extra looks at it!
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Ochitsukanai at 6:06PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
You have NO. IDEA. HOW MUCH OCHI NEEDS TO DIE.
She killed me the second game, and she killed me the fourth game.

Each time I hated her for it.
Ochi is a priority, she is like a giant human shaped brain.
Ah, these compliments make me love you all the more! <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh dear, and if you hated me before, how did you feel when I solved your clue instantly? XD

humorman at 6:10PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Okay, here it is:

(Take note that there are no real strategies in this post, it's just a summary of the data and options available to the townies at this time.)

Someone
look if it makes you feel better here is some mathematics
16surviving players-4mafia=12townies
12townies-3mafiakills=9 townies
9townies=9votes
4mafia+1mayor=5votes
4mafia-1possiblevigkill=3mafia
9townies-1possiblevigkill=8townies
look we can still win people.

This isn't accurate. Let's go back to the beginning; there were 18 players:

18 players.

Then, I was instalynched.

17 players.

Then Hark joined.

18 players.

Then Skullbie and Niccea died.

16 players.

After Prank's death, we're left with

15 players

or

11 townies and 4 mafiosos.

In the best case scenario for the townies, one mafioso would attack the paranoid and the vigilante would make a successful hit, making day 3's total

9 townies and 2 mafiosos.

Because of their pardoning abilities, the mafia would undoubtedly escape lynching for that day. Also, they would probably figure out who the paranoid was, so they can avoid him/her from here on out. This leaves day 4 with

7 townies and 1 mafioso

if the vigilante made another successful attack.
From here on out, the townies should be able to win. However, this is a BEST case scenario seeing how a) the vigilante needs to actively plays the game, b) you have no paramedics to save you, and c) if you kill the bomber, another two townies will die anyways.

Therefore, the townies have 3 feasible options to choose to use:

1. Use the Vigilante – This is your best option for winning. Everyone in the mafia pretty much exposed themselves so targeting them shouldn't be a problem. However, the vigilante needs to attack as often as possible in order to make winning possible.

2. Use the Paranoid – The paranoid should eliminate one mafioso before the game is over. However, after the first casualty, the other members of the mafia should be wise enough to avoid him/her for the remainder of the game.

3. Wait out the days until the mafia can no longer pardon – This is pretty much your last resort once the vigilante is killed and the paranoid is exposed. By this time, the townies will either be all dead or down to a couple of people. The mafia can easily overwhelm them in lynching at this point, so this option will most likely end in failure for the townies.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
crocty at 6:16PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Oh dear, and if you hated me before, how did you feel when I solved your clue instantly? XD
It was something along the lines of “WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE? o_o”
Aghammer at 6:18PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Hmmmmm
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:20PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Okay I got Niccea to trust me, Kent, Prank and even Ochi for awhile. There fore I have a list of nickname ideas for me,

TFGM Betrayor of Hope
TFGM the Great Actor
TFGM wanting a title
TFGM Truth Slayer

Hakoshen at 6:22PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Okay I got Niccea to trust me, Kent, Prank and even Ochi for awhile. There fore I have a list of nickname ideas for me,

TFGM Betrayor of Hope
TFGM the Great Actor
TFGM wanting a title
TFGM Truth Slayer

Nicknames are only given to the most pivotal person in a game. This game hasn't really been that… well LONG for someone to have that kind of impact.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:28PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Fine Hak my nickname can be, TFGM not most pivotal person in a game.

Also I don't have to change my avi :D and the color in the background is actually all the townies different colored blood splatter. I don't know why you all have different colored blood but it makes for one heck of a background.

Niccea at 6:30PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TFGM Betrayor of Hope
TFGM the Great Actor
TFGM wanting a title
TFGM Truth Slayer

Nicknames are only given to the most pivotal person in a game. This game hasn't really been that… well LONG for someone to have that kind of impact.

Si, and you were no where dramatic enough. I knew you leaked 3 hours before the end of Night 1. So I wasn't too surprised with my death. You, on the other hand never saw it coming.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Hakoshen at 6:37PM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Actually, I misspoke earlier. Nicknames are handed out by Niccea. Titles just kind of happen at unpredictable times.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:38PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Ha Niccea I suspected you after LoS and after Night 2 I accused you and finally when you switched to AG I knew.

And about knowing before Night 1…..:D sure you did :D

harkovast at 6:44PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Since I am the only person 100% innocent, let me make two (obvious) suggestions-

1) please send me your roles, since the mayor is mafia, we need to form a coalition to organise and stop him. Since you know I am a good guy, I'm the logical place to start building that coalition.

2) Would paramedics please protect me since I am the mafias most obvious target (see suggestion 1!)

Please send me your roles so we can get organised before it is too late!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon