MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
gullas at 4:21PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I know I should be happy that no one is dead but…I dunno…
I cant help but feel a little bit disapointed by that!
No one dieing? What the hell?
What sort of pansy ass agents are we dealing with here?
When I was mayor, oh when I was mayor…we were stacking the bodies five deep at this point!
Rivers of blood I tells ya! Rivers!
I had a chair made out of ear bones! Do you realise how small ear bones are? Yeah you can get two from each person, but that's still a lor of people to make a freakin chair!

Andnow this game! No instanta lynch, no murders….I need to lynch somebody today OR I WILL GO CRAZZYYYY!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

wait, I thought you were crazy before Hark, you're saying you'll be crazier 0.0?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 4:23PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Gullas that should let you know just how serious the situation is!
I could get EVEN CRAZIER!

And that's coming from a man who water boards himself for information!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
waff at 4:28PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
well if we're allowed we can always send an npc to sleep with the fishes. I don't think it would be a good to lynch someone baselessly.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:30PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Okay two people came forward to me last night claiming to be the Murder. How should I handle this guys?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
gullas at 4:33PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Okay two people came forward to me last night claiming to be the Murder. How should I handle this guys?

Well first of all, the both could be murderers. For instance LOS in game three, iirc, claimed to be the vig but actually was a serial killer.
Seccond of all, they both could be lying, neither one of them is the murderer -.0..

The safest route, in my opinion would be letting the rat handle it but since the rat's resources are limited, then we would have to think that through :/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 4:40PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
TFGM I would guess one is a murderer and the other is a mafia who will pretend to be on your side to mislead you when he kills people.
My general answer would be to lynch both of them and let God sort it out.
Beg crotcy for a double lynch next time around.
(We need a double lynch just to catch up a bit! We're already behind on our killings!)

Waff, kill an NPC? I'm offended at such cowardice! How can you stand in the way of good honest murder when humourman is still here? It is always fun to string up humourman!

I dont know if he is guilty, I don't know if he is agent, but I do know he ignores me when I try to communicate with him, so lets see if he can ignore me voting for him!
WOOOHOOO!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:43PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Well first of all, the both could be murderers. For instance LOS in game three, iirc, claimed to be the vig but actually was a serial killer.
Seccond of all, they both could be lying, neither one of them is the murderer -.0..

The safest route, in my opinion would be letting the rat handle it but since the rat's resources are limited, then we would have to think that through :/
Yeah now the one I didn't really belive is saying he was just a mafia member and was trying to take a hit for the team if I was an angent.

Product Placement at 4:43PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Well…. that was uneventful.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
harkovast at 4:46PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
TFGM sounds fishy, but I've said stupid stuff in this game before to get attention/stir things up so it is just dumb enough to be true.
I'm 60-40 that we ought to kill em though!
Mind you, I am about 59-41 in favour of killing the rest of you too….

*hits self in face*

Hakoshen at 4:47PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Drew a mafia picture.

Good God that is hot.

And Hark… are you sure you're not American? That kind of insanity can't come from anyone as cultured as a Brit.

Therefore… you must be..

A WITCH!! Burn him! BURN HIM ALIVE!!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 4:52PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hak Hak Hak, you have to remember, I come from a country that has been at war with pretty much every nation ever invented, at war with itself for most of its history and a country that invented Pop Idol.
We are all bat shit crazy over here!

Sir Muir is the author avatar in my story!

*foams at mouth*

Just because I am crazy though, does not mean I am not cultured.
I will happily sit, sipping tea and discussing the bronte sisters or Dickens or the works of the Bard, before grabbing a meat cleaver and chopping the head off a kitten and nailing it to my face.

Oh yeah, and I'm a witch too!

*hops on broom and flies away*

crocty at 4:53PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Hm, sounds quite suspicious, Monkey. Agent weaseling their way out of a foolish plan?

I haven't a feckless clue in heaven who we can lynch now. :/

Hakoshen
cultured Brit.
LOL
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:53PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Yeah Hark I don't trust Crocty.

crocty at 4:56PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Oh psh, just because I won. o:<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Product Placement at 4:57PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I will happily sit, sipping tea and discussing the bronte sisters or Dickens or the works of the Bard, before grabbing a meat cleaver and chopping the head off a kitten and nailing it to my face.
I read this and all I can picture is:
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 5:00PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
*broods on the crassness of modern culture and his desire to eat peoples legs*

Hmmmmmm

kitty17 at 5:01PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

Oh lol.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Hakoshen at 5:04PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Oh, a warrior poet now eh? The noble barbarian? I played Medieval Total War II! I know the entirety of European history because I WROTE IT, and everything was conquered in the name of Spain! And later Egypt. And then France! But Russia… Russia FAILED when the Holy Roman Empire got a little two powerful.

In short, SHUT UP DARSAI! You're already slated to be burned at the stake. Don't make us compound it with weasels!
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 5:04PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
I drink tea from a mug.
I never bother with proper tea cups and certainly not a saucer.

I usually burn my mouth initially then leave it too long and its gets cold. I hate cold tea so I end up chugging it to get it out of the way fast. I don't like to pour it away, that seems like a waste.

I have a lot of milk in it but no sugar.

AM I A MONSTER????

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:05PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
crocty
No cause I don't believe I am an agent and I doubt the agents wouldn't have someone running. And since its not me then you. Ochi has told me there was games were they didn't run but I wasn't in them.

Hakoshen at 5:06PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I drink tea from a mug.
I never bother with proper tea cups and certainly not a saucer.

I usually burn my mouth initially then leave it too long and its gets cold. I hate cold tea so I end up chugging it to get it out of the way fast. I don't like to pour it away, that seems like a waste.

I have a lot of milk in it but no sugar.

AM I A MONSTER????

Never had tea with milk. Only instant with sugar. How is it anyways?
-Harkovast
harkovast at 5:08PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hak, its the only thing that keeps body and soul together for me!
This conversation is making me want a cup…
(woohoo! see as I forefil cultural stereotypes!)

Tea without milk you say? Argh!
That must be a sign of being an agent!

crocty at 5:11PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty
No cause I don't believe I am an agent and I doubt the agents wouldn't have someone running. And since its not me then you. Ochi has told me there was games were they didn't run but I wasn't in them.
Well, I'd address that matter if it wasn't only you who thought that. ^_~
Hakoshen at 5:14PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Lol no, it's cause I'm black. And black people have a high frequency of lactose intolerance, which, sadly, I have (despite it's rarity in my family). No chocolate?! No ice cream?! I longed for death for months. And then I decided I'd just put up with the… side effects… and have a large glass of milk if the mood strikes me.

But tea without milk doesn't make me an agent! Tea at ALL makes you an agent! And we all know cats have sensitive tongues and can't drink hot things easily, and yet you force yourself to anyways, just to fit in. Sounds mighty agentishy to me, Agent McCoy!
-Harkovast
Product Placement at 5:20PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Lol no, it's cause I'm black. And black people have a high frequency of lactose intolerance.
Really? How come?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 5:21PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochi has told me there was games were they didn't run but I wasn't in them.
Actually, the mafia did run, they just weren't in the top three; the mafia candidate that game was Hakoshen, who only got one vote. And because he only got one vote, for a long time I didn't believe he would be mafia, but then he WAS! It was BRILLIANT! o_O

As for the lynch this time, I quite literally have no friggin' clue, even if I am the goddamn Batman. I guess if we can't assuredly vote for the guilty and we are trying to avoid lynching someone potentially helpful to our cause, we could lynch someone who isn't helping? We're kind of in the first-day scenario all over again, where everyone goes crazy over circumstantial evidence and ends up killing someone important, so I really don't want to commit to anything right now. :\

I don't know if I'd completely trust the alternate murderer candidate in your situation, Monkey, especially if they went from claiming to be a murderer to suddenly claiming to be a mafioso once you openly announced on the thread that you already had a murderer…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Hakoshen at 5:22PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Hakoshen
Lol no, it's cause I'm black. And black people have a high frequency of lactose intolerance.
Really? How come?

I dunno, it's genetic I guess. Some figures have said as high as 90%, though I'd say it's much lower for “severe” cases.
-Harkovast
Hakoshen at 5:26PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochi has told me there was games were they didn't run but I wasn't in them.
Actually, the mafia did run, they just weren't in the top three; the mafia candidate that game was Hakoshen, who only got one vote. And because he only got one vote, for a long time I didn't believe he would be mafia, but then he WAS! It was BRILLIANT! o_O

Funny you should mention that as brilliant. I only got one vote because the rest of my mafia crew was AWOL for the election! It was a complete and total botchery! But my presumed innocence aside, it was a harrowing experience feeling your icy talons of logic and deduction closing in around me. And then I killed myself trying to off Niccea, which was step one in my nefarious plan to set you up. /sigh.
-Harkovast
Ochitsukanai at 5:35PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Funny you should mention that as brilliant. I only got one vote because the rest of my mafia crew was AWOL for the election! It was a complete and total botchery!
Why would you admit that, though? Man, if people compliment me for something I don't deserve…well, I confess to not deserving it and look ashamed, but why should you? XD
Hakoshen
But tea without milk doesn't make me an agent! Tea at ALL makes you an agent! And we all know cats have sensitive tongues and can't drink hot things easily, and yet you force yourself to anyways, just to fit in. Sounds mighty agentishy to me, Agent McCoy!
I think the best part of this is is “just to fit in.” Yes, even though you're a cat wearing armor, they'll never notice just so long as you're drinking tea!

He wears a disguise to look like human guys
but he's not a man, he's a Harkovast~

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 5:39PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Product Placement
Hakoshen
Really? How come?

I dunno, it's genetic I guess. Some figures have said as high as 90%, though I'd say it's much lower for “severe” cases.
It's interesting. I've heard that Asians have a high tendency for lactose intolerance as well. Also that native Americans are prone to get diabetes and that they can't handle liquor as well as others.

Makes me wonder how much of that is true.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon