MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
Salsa at 11:04AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
humorman
crocty
Well, I decided to let Pastel win for a few reasons:
1) It would be funny. :D
2) Everyone was saying “Now the mafia have won! D:” “No chance Pastel can win now!” and I'm one for proving people wrong.
3) Pastel asked me kindly, and I decided being a nice friend, I would.
4) I knew Pastel would be mad if I killed her.
Angry + Pastel = Unhappy Crocty
5) She bribed me.
6) It was really funny. :D
7) Kitty, Niccea (Ochi too, I think) and Hark asked me too. I'm not one to let down my adoring fans!

What about me? I planned virtually that whole thing out, and now you're going to throw that away so someone else can win? This officially confirms that I'm a fucking joke. No matter what I do or say, I will never be respected in this game. Worst of all, people will keep blaming me for it just because I was mean to everyone five games ago, even though I never said anything derogatory this game. Whatever, just berate me again since everyone thinks that's how the game works.
No, the game is about having fun with some people that share a common interest. The reason no one is respecting you is because you don't respect them. Just chill and laugh it up with the rest of us. You'll live a better laugh if you just don't sweat the small stuff.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
harkovast at 11:14AM, July 8, 2009
(online)
Humourman, maybe if you just laughed about it and didn't act like a the world was ending because you died in a pretend forum game, people would like you more.

Or you could go and read HARKOVAST! Everyone likes people who read HARKOVAST!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 11:16AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
Did someone mention Harkovast?!
harkovast
read HARKOVAST!
Hey! I love everyone who reads that comic, man!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
kitty17 at 11:17AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
humorman
What about me? I planned virtually that whole thing out, and now you're going to throw that away so someone else can win? This officially confirms that I'm a fucking joke. No matter what I do or say, I will never be respected in this game. Worst of all, people will keep blaming me for it just because I was mean to everyone five games ago, even though I never said anything derogatory this game. Whatever, just berate me again since everyone thinks that's how the game works.

Woah, woah…Hey. You planned the whole thing out? What about me? First of all, the first plan of yours was crazy. We'd have lost a mafia member because of it and for no reason too. Then, even though I wanted to drop out of the mayoral race, you told me to stay. If it hadn't been for the fact that I had Crocty as my speechwriter, I'd have been found out almost immediately.
I made sure to keep in contact with each member of the mafia so as to not make the wrong moves and foolishly attack the same people.
From the day after Gullas was lynched, I started pulling the strings. If I hadn't told Crocty to make a hit, this would've ended differently. He probably wouldn't even have attacked, because you wanted to lay low. In fact, if you had just listened to me about the paranoid and attacked on the night that I did, this would have been over with a lot quicker, but no…you were afraid of hitting the paranoid even though I told you who it was. I planned most of it out. Gosh, I even did math for this game.

One of the major things you caused me was stress. Especially when you had a habit of forgetting to answer my PQs. Every time you neglected to answer a pq, I'd act on my own.

I say Pastel deserves to win. Especially after she so willing helped us out. I lied to her through the majority of the game, but she still switched sides for me…*w*
But anyways, this is a making in DD mafia history. If it is possible, it should be done.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Niccea at 11:22AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
And yes Crocty, Ochi wants you to loose too. She has a ghostly baseball bat waiting here for you.

XD. I just kidding. It is for the novelty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
humorman at 11:40AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I guess I really am a loser who deserves no one's respect.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hakoshen at 11:48AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
Don't take it personally when people stab you in the back for pointless reasons. It's as much a part of the game as baseless accusations, backroom dealing (which this is) and shameless self plugs. Interesting note, Harkovast is quite possibly the most viable epitome of all three.

Also, can someone link the GM election thread? I saw it briefly and then lost it, and this is the only thread I have linked at work.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 11:49AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Don't take it personally when people stab you in the back for pointless reasons. It's as much a part of the game as baseless accusations, backroom dealing (which this is) and shameless self plugs. Interesting note, Harkovast is quite possibly the most viable epitome of all three.

Also, can someone link the GM election thread? I saw it briefly and then lost it, and this is the only thread I have linked at work.
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49505&cid=243
BAM!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 11:59AM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Well thanks for contributing and actually PQing me back. I really did appreciate it. Didn't take your advice, but still.
Hakoshen at 12:06PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Hakoshen

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49505&cid=243
BAM!

And fromt his day forth, Crocty shall be addressed as… “Crocty, esquire,” for you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. And since esquire actually means something in Brittain.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 12:36PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen oooh thats wierd!
When I first heard about crocty's plan I sent him a message saying he was a gentleman and a scholar.
Me and you are on the same wave length.
I dont know which of us should be most worried by that realisation!

therealtj at 12:47PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
And fromt his day forth, Crocty shall be addressed as… “Crocty Fish And Chips III, esquire,” for you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. And since esquire actually means something in Brittain.
Fixed.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Product Placement at 1:21PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
harkovast
My GM vote is worth three regular votes, so you better all work hard to gain my favour.
Well how about this. In my game, everyone can end up with a kill role.

EVERYONE!

Also.. I resulted to bribery. Just remember to read the fine print.

Yeah. That's right. I use fine print and I'm damned proud of it.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
InuYasha_Rules at 1:32PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
1.WAFF-MAN!!the Townie killed Night 7
2.Bocaj the Vigilante killed Night 1
3.the2ndredbaronthe Townie killed Night 2
4.gullas the mafia member lynched Day 3
5.Niccea the Great Deceiver the Veteran lynched Day 7
6.InuYasha_Rulesthe Townie lynched Day 2
7.ParkerFarker] the Townie killed Night 6
8.KillerBobthe Townie lynched Day 5
9.Crocty
10.kitty17 the Mad Hatter killed Night 6
11.D_Dude the Townie killed Night 6
12.Product Placement the Townie killed Night 6
13.Ochitsukanai the bodyguard killed Night 5
14.Hakoshen the Paranoid killed Night 6
15.Salsa the Townie killed Night 4
16.pastel
17.Avalon comicsthe Townie killed Night 7
18.humormanthe Godfather lynched Day 8
19.Exzachly the paramedic killed Night 5
20.Aghammer the detective killed Night 5
21.DarthVaderS1999the Bodyguard killed Night 7
22.Harkovastthe Paramedic killed Night 2
23.therealtj the townie lynched Day 4

This reminds me of a song!

You can even see Crotcy with his hat near when Mr Rodgers stabs himself aka Pastel. lol (humorman is the kid holding an ice cream and twitching his eye hahaha!)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Product Placement at 1:33PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
I love that song.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 1:58PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
humorman

… I am beginning to think you are not so humourous…

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Aghammer at 2:23PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, that is the irony. :)

PP, that sounds awesome man… I like the idea of everyone killing someone … could be high-death goodness (like this game ;))

Oh, and I don't care which side I'm on in future games… as long as it's Kitty's … remember that! :D

ParkerFarker
humorman

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 2:24PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
Parker Farker yeah, everyone comes to that conclusion sooner or later!

therealtj at 2:41PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
humorman

What? He's a comical genius!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Salsa at 3:51PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
ten minutes to game over people.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:01PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
The town was dead, quite literally. There were only two amongst the living. The rest of the town’s population, the ghosts of past townies and mafia waited for the show that was coming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crocty walked towards the town’s square. He tried to forget that his opponent was one of his best friends. He would need some kind of drive to kill his friend. He tried to remember how she had been on the Townie’s side in the beginning. How she had hunted after his mob family. But that wasn’t the only reason he was willing to kill his friend. He was going to prove to everyone that he being mafia roles so often wasn’t luck but skill. He would prove that he was the best mafia ever!

Pastel headed for the town’s square. She was making history. She was the longest living Serial Killer in Townston history. Niccea’s ghost told her so and she was the record keeper so that meant she knew what was what. Crocty was a friend but she wouldn’t let that stop her from going in the record books she thought with a grin.

The two figures met at the town’s square. Both stood there and looked at each other. Pastel had a few bee stings and Crocty’s monocle was still melted. The pair had been through some rough fights here. The ghosts were passing popcorn, waiting to see who would make the first move. “So it ends up like this?” Crocty said looking straight at Pastel. “So it does,” she replied calmly. “HEY DO SOMETHING!” shouted one of the ghosts after several minutes of Crocty and Pastel standing still, passing corny dialogue back and forth.

As though that had been all they needed both rushed each other at the same time. Crocty waving his wrench and Pastel a dagger. When they met in the middle of town square wrench swung and dagger blocked. When the two weapons collided a shockwave rippled throw the town, like some kind of anime. The ghosts cheered. Many of them liked anime so anime physics was quite appealing.

Crocty broke off his attack as he dodged another dagger that appeared in Pastel’s other hand. Pastel saw this as her chance to go on the offensive leaped at him daggers shinning as they caught the sun. Crocty managed to block one dagger with his wrench but cried out in pain as the other found its mark in his side. Crocty grabbed Pastel’s arm holding the dagger in his side and with one quick swing of his wrench broke it. It was Pastel’s turn to cry out as she let go of her other dagger to cradle her broken arm. Crocty went for the finishing blow as he swung his wrench for Pastel’s head.

A loud ‘thunk’ noise was heard through out the Town. Crocty looked in surprised as the ghost who once had been floating above head were now surrounding him and Pastel. His wrench stopped short of its target by a ghost baseball bat held by Ochi. “I’M THE GODDAMN BATMAN and don’t you forget it!” she said as she knocked his wrench away. The ghost paramedics were healing Pastel’s broken arm. “Wait that’s not fair!” Crocty shouted as he looked around only to see Humer was on his side the rest of the ghost town stood around Pastel. “We want Pastel to win!” shouted the mob of ghosts as they flung themselves at Crocty. “NNOOooooooooooo” he shouted as the ghosts put a beat down on him.

Pastel got up to her feet and walked over to a beaten and bloody Crocty. “So this is how it ends?” he said to her once again. She nodded as she rose up a gun and pointed it at his head. “But I’m the best mafia ev..ever,” he said stuttering. Pastel shot one bullet and it was over. Some of the ghosts could of sworn they saw her mouth “yes you are,” as she pulled the trigger. “Now what?” the ghosts asked as they waited for Crocty’s spirit to join them. “We should kill Pastel and be a ghost town!” shouted a spirit Hark. The ghost closed in on Pastel. “I found something interesting in your hat shop TFGM,” she said holding out what looked like a garage door opener. “Oh SHI” TFGM started saying as Pastel hit the button turning off his force shield. All the ghosts who had been sealed inside the town exploded upward. Leaving Pastel the sole surviving member of the town.

The story spread as stories will, changed as stories change with time and distance but one thing always remained the same. That Pastel the Serial Killer had become Pastel the Mass Murderer.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 4:03PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
*smokes a cigarette*
Man, that was gooood!

waff at 4:04PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
A fitting end for a historical game.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 4:05PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Pastel the Mass Murder.

Finally. We have a new title, people.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 4:08PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
*blows on the nozzle of her ghostly flamethrower* *poof* *alive again* Jolly good, gents.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:08PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Pastel the Mass Murder.

Finally. We have a new title, people.

And I got to give it XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
kitty17 at 4:10PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
crocty at 4:21PM, July 8, 2009
(offline)
This isn't how it happened, get your facts straight.
After I let Humorman die, me and Pastel went to the mafioso pub to celebrate. Once we were there we got wildly drunk, and played dance dance revolution until 2am in the morning. As we were wildy drunk, we just couldn't control ourselves…

Like, she couldn't control her balance and she fell over, and the knife in her pocket fell out and on to my face and I died.

The end.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:21PM, July 8, 2009
(online)
So much red :D

1.WAFF-MAN!!the Townie killed Night 7
2.Bocaj the Vigilante killed Night 1
3.the2ndredbaronthe Townie killed Night 2
4.gullas the mafia member lynched Day 3
5.Niccea the Great Deceiver the Veteran lynched Day 7
6.InuYasha_Rulesthe Townie lynched Day 2
7.ParkerFarker] the Townie killed Night 6
8.KillerBobthe Townie lynched Day 5