MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXV: TIME RAMPAGE!
Product Placement at 4:25PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Whats a turning game?
A game where players are recruited into teams.

The future godfather and mayor had guns that could convert players into their subjects.

For other examples, these three games were turning/recruiting games.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Mettaur at 4:31PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Is this the part where we start rallying each other together into different teams for the final epic battle?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
shirkersama at 4:43PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
*Picks up a brick and ties a string around it to make a brick flail, then puts top hat on head*
I'm ready.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Product Placement at 5:04PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Is this the part where we start rallying each other together into different teams for the final epic battle?
The only teams are the mafia and the pro-townies. You can start waving the “go townies” flag.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Zeph at 6:02PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
So whats the problem that Monkey is upset about?
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Mettaur at 6:04PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Maybe that the game went over too quickly?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Salsa at 6:21PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
I asked the vigilante to send in his kill for salsa the moment the narration would be up. Even told him to do so before reading the narration :Þ

And if you read the narrations you should be able to figure out a thing or two.
dang, just three minutes too slow.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
jninjashadow at 6:21PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Well none the less, I wish to see how this all plays out. “At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime.” Leman Russ, Primarch of the Space Wolves

Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 6:26PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
You have to admit, that dinosaur is pretty cute. Just look at it, how can you say that a dino hatchling isn't cute? Well, maybe when it's eating your leg…hehe, he got mauled by a dino hatchling then shot in the head after being dead. Sorry Ninja, maybe you'll have better luck next time.
jninjashadow at 6:29PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Sorry Ninja, maybe you'll have better luck next time.
Honestly, I don't think it could have been worse…
Mettaur at 6:31PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
At least Gullas didn't get to ya. I don't let my buddies turn into cutlets.
jninjashadow at 6:32PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
At least Gullas didn't get to ya. I don't let my buddies turn into cutlets.
Of course he didn't! I'm the only one who buys his brains! Mmmm… delicious brains *drool*… hey Mett, you using your brain?
Mettaur at 6:36PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Yes, yes I am. So, can you still drink when you're a zombie? I'll take you and the rest of the gang for drinks and grub if you promise to not eat anyone. I'll order you some nice raw steaks! What do you say, one last night before all hell breaks loose?
jninjashadow at 6:43PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Yes, yes I am. So, can you still drink when you're a zombie? I'll take you and the rest of the gang for drinks and grub if you promise to not eat anyone. I'll order you some nice raw steaks! What do you say, one last night before all hell breaks loose?
Yeah, I can still drink! Less go, but no promises on that eating thing… Shirkersama's hobo life translates to free ranged to me and I think Rokulily might taste of baked goods… and brains
Mettaur at 6:55PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
I don't think you'd want to eat either of them, but I know someone well seasoned with evil, very delicious! ^.-
jninjashadow at 6:58PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I don't think you'd want to eat either of them, but I know someone well seasoned with evil, very delicious! ^.-
Meh. I'm not a picky eater. Hell I'm eating Gullas' stuff fer Christ sakes! Actually… the brains he sells are pretty good… nicely seasoned and quite fresh…
Mettaur at 7:01PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
How about a plump, evil, spiteful, cannibalistic fetus? It's like a brain, except meaty!
(Well, at least we loose the butcher! Bad side, we then have a ravenous zombie…well, he can just stuff himself with what Gullas was going to eat)
jninjashadow at 7:17PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Naw… I like my food to have experience… plus a fetus would have more bones than a brain…
Niccea at 7:18PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
As much as I would like to see the epic ending, I need to go to bed now. I have elementary school to go to in the morning.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Mettaur at 7:34PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Alright Ninja, why don't you go to the bar and order us some drinks. Then when we get there, order us some more, because you'll have probably drunk the first waiting for us.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:35PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
FINAL NARRATIVE!

The Future Godfather stood in full futuristic uniform, facing a whole town bent on his destruction. He had gambled that he could win the future by destroying the past. It seemed that the dice had come up and they were showwing snake eyes. “Its over Kroat! You lose,” Product Placement shouted. The Future Godfather took off his futuristic mask. Revealing, Kroatz's smiling face. So you figured it out PP? What do you want? An award?“ Kroatz said with a taunting smile. ”We want you died!“ Shouted Shirkersama as he lefted his brick fail. Zeph fastened his mask and fingered his new gun. ”Don't get trigger happy! STAY TO THE PLAN!!!" PP shouted in attempt to calm his troops. The two traitor mafia rushed at Kroatz. Roku's slender form quickly turned into her true form. Her hair fell out. Her teeth becomming razor sharp and her skin becomming scaly. At her side, Niccea hefted her gun and scalpel. As they charged, Kroatz pulled out two hand held blaster guns and fired at both his attackers. Roku pulled her limbs in close to her body and jumped. While in mid air she spun her body cause her to look like some kind of dino missle. Niccea fell in behind Roku forming a line. Roku flew between the two shots. Niccea managed to squeeze inbetween the shots. Kroatz smiled. Roku was a sitting target while in the air. He aimed both of his blasters at the dino torpedo. As he was about to pull the triggers Niccea jumped in the air landed on Roku and jumped agian. Gun still at the ready she fired at Kroatz. With a curse Kroatz jumped backwards and fired a few shots at Niccea. One of the blasts tore off the hand she was using to hold the scalpel. Even with the pain of losing her hand Niccea smiled. Kroatz looked confused at her. He looked back down to see Roku just as she hit him square in the chest with a sickening crackle of bones being crushed. The impact sent Kroatz flying backwards. He turned on his jetpack in mid flight and quickly climbed into the air. Holding his chest with one arm he replaced his blaster and pulled out some round device. He clicked a unseen button and the device started to glow. “There is a spot reserved for traitors,” Kroatz said with a smile as he let the device drop. It was heading straight for Niccea and Roku. As it got right above them it exploded in a flash of light. What remained was a vortex that lead to Mafia XIII. Niccea and Roku didn't even have time to scream as they were sucked into the vortex.

Niccea the Hitman with a Medkit is in Hell. Rokulily the Raptor is in Hell.

“That saves us the trouble of killing them and atleast they did something useful,” PP said with a satisfied smile as he looked at the damaged Kroatz. Gullas stepped up twirling a lasso made out of sausage links. He threw it and caught Kroatz's foot. “What the?! Kroatz exclaimed as he was pulled down by the fetus. ”Keep him steady!“ Zeph shouted as he raised his angelic metal arm gun thing and pointed it at Kroatz. With a blinding flash of light he lit loose a beam of energy at Kroatz. Kroatz pulled out something that looked like a laser curtain and placed it in front of him as the beam hit. The curtain kept the beam from evaporating him but it was pushing him back. He set his jet pack to set him down on the ground, Once there he dug in his heels to keep himself from being pushed back. He started to slid backwards as the ground around his feet started to give way. The pressure on his arm was huge. Slowly the beam dwindle to nothing. The arm that had held the curtain hung useless at Kroatz's side. ”I'm not done yet!“ Kroatz shouted.

”Teleportor voice command, on!“ he shouted as he dissappeared and reappeared right infront of Zeph. He had a energy saber in his hand and with one swing sliced Zeph's gun arm in two. Zeph pulled out his normal gun with his other arm and pointed it at Kroatz. But with a puff of smoke Kroatz was gone agian. This time Kroatz appeared right between Mettaur and Same. Mettaur was raised his gun and dropped the cellphone he had been talking on while Same pulled out a knife and charged Kroatz. He disappeared agian just as Mettaur shot a bullet and Same's knife was plunged where his head had been. The bullet struck Same in the shoulder. ”Watch it Mettaur!!“ Same shouted. Kroatz appeared a good distance away from the group. ”Why continue with the underling when you could go for the big dog?!“ shouted PP smugly. Kroatz simled as he disappeared and reappeared infront of PP saber ready. His smile quickly turned into a grimanced as his brain registered the pain. He looked over to see Random smiling. He followed Random's arm to the saber in his stomache. ”Time I finished what I started in our time,“ he said as puffs of smoke appeared all around Kroatz. As the smoke cleared it showed that he was surrounded. Mettaur and Zeph's guns pointed at his chest. Same's knife dug into one of his kidneys. Shirkersama twirled his brick flail and Product Placement had his scalpel ready. ”Its over!" they all shouted, as a brick came crushing down and two bullets and a scalpel entered Kroatz's body.

Kroatz the Future Godfather is Dead! Townie Victory!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
jninjashadow at 7:42PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
epic… hey… anyone gunna eat that Kroatz?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:45PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Zeph
So whats the problem that Monkey is upset about?
Now that the game is over I can tell you. I'm upset with Roku and Niccea. They were turned into mafia and instead of being mafia they decided to stay pro town. They completly went agianst the spirit of turning games.

Randomdudeperson at 7:48PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
I almost ran for mayor too. But ParkerFarker had to go and claim to be the fm, so I had to act through Product Placement. :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Zeph at 7:48PM, April 11, 2010
(online)

The only kill I made in the entire game XD

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 7:49PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
You can have em Ninja. So, good game, epic narration! The last battle was sweet, wrapped it up quite nicely. Now, I'm guessing the cellphone thing and T.V. thing was because I talk so much? Well, it is true. So, when do we start the next election for GM? Because I'm about to EXPLODE with anticipation for my game concept!

EDIT: Zeph, impressed with what you made, I likes it. And working through PP, impressed. then again, I was part of that, so I'm not sure If I should say that I'm impressed now. Meh, time for the after-talk! So, who wants dinner on Kroatz's wallet?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:54PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
You can have em Ninja. So, good game, epic narration! The last battle was sweet, wrapped it up quite nicely. Now, I'm guessing the cellphone thing and T.V. thing was because I talk so much? Well, it is true. So, when do we start the next election for GM? Because I'm about to EXPLODE with anticipation for my game concept!

EDIT: Zeph, impressed with what you made, I likes it. And working through PP, impressed. then again, I was part of that, so I'm not sure If I should say that I'm impressed now. Meh, time for the after-talk! So, who wants dinner on Kroatz's wallet?

Yay! Someone got my clues. No one was solving them openly after they got Kroatz.

As for the election it will be up in a few minutes.

jninjashadow at 7:57PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
I think I shall run for GM myself. I have an awesome idea (at least I think its good)
Zeph at 7:58PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur

Thanks, I like the mask XD.

Also, I'd run for GM, but the problem is, I'd probably screw up the setup somehow.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 7:58PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
I think that my Mad Hatter idea is going to “blow everyone away”! Ha, I got dozens of these!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon