Sooo, do we get titles? XD
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Mettaur at 8:11PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
I'm guessing not…so, do I post my story and how the game works now?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:15PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Sooo, do we get titles? XD
Zeph the Mech destroyer
Shirkersama the brick wielder
Random the behind the scenes guy
Same the red hair staber
Kroatz the die hard
Mettaur the gabber.

You can dicide if these should be applied or not. I didn't have the same feeling coming up with them like I had when I came up with Pastel's title of Mass murder. But then agian I've only given two nicknames.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Mettaur at 8:32PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Titles are special, they should be given as an overall, really feel as to what the person tries and how they play. Need to go through more myself before I get a title, I feel. Sorry, but I'll wait a bit longer.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Zeph at 8:34PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Yeah, I don't destroy mechs that often XD
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
shirkersama at 9:00PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
I like mine, and despite having done nothing but follow bandwagons the entire game I think it's clear that I deserve a title. So from this day forth I shall go by shirkersama the brick wielder.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:09PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
0.0 I thought for sure the tv clues where pointing towards Kroatz's avi, it looks like a box, or a tv! SO WE CAUGHT THE FUTURE GODFATHER BY MISTAKE!!! This is hilarious. :p Oh, can you link the election? Can't find it :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Mettaur at 9:13PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
Just check the forum games page, you'll find it near the top.
Product Placement at 9:59PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
lots of titles
I didn't get a new title T.T Quit hogging them all monkey.Kidding. I'm perfectly happy with my one title.

P.S. Good game everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And sorry for not pondering more about the clues. You're right. The only clue I really considered was the TV clue about Kroatz.

One question though. Why did you allow Rokulily to be turned into a mobster? You said that players with roles were immune to transformation and she was one of my bodyguards.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:19PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
lots of titles
I didn't get a new title T.T Quit hogging them all monkey.Kidding. I'm perfectly happy with my one title.

P.S. Good game everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And sorry for not pondering more about the clues. You're right. The only clue I really considered was the TV clue about Kroatz.

One question though. Why did you allow Rokulily to be turned into a mobster? You said that players with roles were immune to transformation and she was one of my bodyguards.
I said, “good townie roles.” I define good townie roles as anything that can do something. That excludes townies and bodyguards. When Random asked if he could transform Roku I said yes but her bodyguard role would be gone. Notice I said that each time couldn't change the other. I never said that their own team couldn't be changed.

And yes out of all the titles no title is more perfect for the holder than yours.

TV clue was Kroatz. Sorry about the confusion. I ment the talking clues where Mettaur.

Also I say no one use light sabers in narratives while Hakoshen is playing. I mean I've used them as a red herring every time I've played and every time you jump on them XD

Mettaur at 10:38PM, April 11, 2010
(offline)
How could the light saber even be a clue anymore if Hakosen was out of the game? Does anyone else even use a light-saber?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:46PM, April 11, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
How could the light saber even be a clue anymore if Hakosen was out of the game? Does anyone else even use a light-saber?
No other person. That why it is such an obvious red herring! XD

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:27AM, April 12, 2010
(online)
Clue breakdown time!

Night One Narration!

All powerful GM
The town was quite as the Medic stalked his patient. That is until a cat humanoid ruined the peace. “What do you mean voting is over! I have my ballet right here! Now let me in so I can vote for Product Placement!” He shouted as he banged on the Town hall doors. “Product already won!” someone shouted as a boot was flung at the cat man.

Hark has been hit by a boot

No clues. Hark just really wanted his vote to count.

The ruler of the monkeys!
Else where a thin figure stalked his victom. He need to recruit to build up his forces. He needed to win this battle at all cost. His victom was talking on his cell phone. The figure listen in for a bit. It was nothing important. As he moved closer the victom stopped talking. The thin figure looked up to see a mirror showwing himself behind the victom. The victom spun around wide eye. A glowwing top hat and slash clearly prove who he was. “Future …” He stopped as he noticed the wierd looking gun. “WaitIdon'twanttodiepleasedon'tkillme!” the victom said quickly word after word fabling out of his mouth. The figure let lose his mighty ray. The ray struck the victom. The victom could feel himself changing. The ray was blinding. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. He..he..who was he? Then flashes of memories popped into his head. His family suffering under oppression of a wicked mob. Him training. And finally the mask! The mask to strike fear into the wicked. With that thought he realized who he was and who he served.

Future Mayor has used his ray to change someone into the Mafia XIV Vigilante!

Blue clues point to Mettaur. He talks alot and userally about things that arn't important to the game. Userally video game references or role playing. Not that either of those are bad things ;D

Red clues point to Random. Thin figure = stick figure.

He who controls the magic shop!
On the other side of town an unexpecting victom was watching television. It was his favorite show. It had a dreamy looking star actress who went around killing demons and flying in a spaceship. He was really getting into it when the commercal came on. He didn't usually watched them but this one seemed wierd. It just showwed an face looking out from the screen. Its eyes seemed to be locked on to him. He got up and the eyes followed. "Okay this isn't cool," he said backing away from the television. The eyes followed him. He turn to look behind him. No one was there. He had a bad feeling as he looked back. A figure was standing right in front of him. The figure was the face that had been on his television. The figure towered over him. He had a wierd looking hat on his head. I fusion of a top hat and a bowler. He noticed the gun as it fired a straight line of light hit him and his life passed before his eyes. Along with the fimiliar memories came scenes from a jungle. He was running fast. He was after something. Something tasty. He could smell the sea air. He could smell delicious human flesh. Then all the memories of that primitive life flash before his eyes and he knew what he was and who he served.

Future Godfather has used his ray to change someone into the Mafia IX Velociraptor

Red point to Kroatz. I think you all figured it out.
Blue clues point to Roku. One of her comics is called Opaque Dreams. And the first word in her profile is “Okay”.

TFGM
Near an ally a shadow stalked its prey. He had known who to go for after the time people had come. The way his prey acted acted. The way he spoke. He knew that his victom must go for his own good. As he drew near his victom his heart race in anticipation of the kill. He enjoyed giving it to those who deserved it and in his mind everyone deserved. It was just great fun to see the fear in the victoms eyes. When he was within arm race he drew his knife and held it up high. The figure spun around in time to see the knife come down. With quick reflexs he reached for the closest thing and threw it at his attacker. The closest thing happened to be a window current. The attacker struggled to get the piece of fabric off him. “I'm going to make this extra painful for…hey where you go?” The victom was no where to be seen.

Failed kill attempt!

Red clues point to jninjaSHADOW…nuff said.
Blue clues point to the fact that the Future Godfather was attacked. Behind the curtain.

Me
1337 ran for his life. He had just been minding his business, rumaging through Roku's trash for proof of her no goodness when a figured jumped him. He had gotten away somehow. But the figure was chasing after him now. “Why won't you give up!” shouted 1337. “You know I have a gun right? I'm just chasing you so you can get some excerise before you die!” the figure said with a sickening laugh. 1337 turned the corner and stopped. He faced where his attacker would come from and prepared for a fight. The figure came and he jumped at him and regreted it as soon as he had left the ground. His attacker was holding a starwars light saber that pierced through his chest. It was so hot! The searing heat nearly made him cry. “How?” he asked. "Did I get this? FG came back with a whole ton of good stuff. This just suited my style,“ the attacker said with a smile. But his smile was wiped clean as 1337 started laughing. ”WHAT?!“ the attacker yelled. ”I am the 1337 Master and u r newb,“ he said as he revealed in his hand a grenade. ”Fuc" the attacker got out before the explosion. He was flung back and landed on his back. Getting up he say a crater.

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman, the Townie is dead!

Red clues point to salsa. Salsa is caliente. Also he says my style in his profile.

I'll put the other clue breakdowns here when it isn't 12:30 am.

Mettaur at 12:29AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
Over here it's 3:26 A.M.! WooHoo!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:35AM, April 12, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Over here it's 3:26 A.M.! WooHoo!
Go to bed! Tomorrow is a school day.

Mettaur at 12:39AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
Alright, so, when I get back on later, the voting will have started?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:12AM, April 12, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
No. I just started it up today. Votes will start on tuesday 12AM GMT. I'll dicide the winner on friday 12AM GMT or in the case that there is one clear winner.

Mettaur at 1:24AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
'Kay, I'll just wait.
gullas at 1:37AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur

Relax, young one. There is much about Mafia that you have yet to learn…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Kroatz at 2:33AM, April 12, 2010
(online)
Yeah… this was an utmost epic narration. Too bad I didn't win.
If Niccea and Roku hadn't screwed me over I would've had a mayority of Mafia by this narration…
Crap.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
ParkerFarker at 3:00AM, April 12, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Yeah… this was an utmost epic narration. Too bad I didn't win.
If Niccea and Roku hadn't screwed me over I would've had a mayority of Mafia by this narration…
Crap.
I do concur with you there. I for one feel cheated. Sure Niccea and Roku had nothing to do with my very early death, but I, at least, could've seen my team win if they hadn't stabbed one in the back there.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:31AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
So it's salsa who takes Roku's spot. Congrats salsa, you're my new enemy. That means I'm gonna get ya killed next game for no reasone whatever but hopefully you turn out to be mafia or stay townie and I'm mafia! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Salsa at 8:50AM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
So it's salsa who takes Roku's spot. Congrats salsa, you're my new enemy. That means I'm gonna get ya killed next game for no reasone whatever but hopefully you turn out to be mafia or stay townie and I'm mafia! :)

There's only pain and despair down that path 1337, there is a reason the space port has never been over run.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:18PM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
Salsa
1337's gonna murduh me next game. Duh…

Salsa at 12:31PM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
Salsa
1337's gonna die next game. Duh…
I know. ;-;

Don't worry I'll make it quick and painless.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:02PM, April 12, 2010
(offline)
I feel stupid. I didn't see the joke at first. Funny.

Next game should be called 1337 versus the world.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon