MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXVII: The Madness Never Ends
frankkerr at 4:01PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

He would be proud.
This makes me wish I had a catch phrase.
Shhhh.

My Blog.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Product Placement at 4:13PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(online)
Narration

Once upon a time there was a little drop of water, who wished he could see the world. The little drop knew that if the sun would shine on him, he would turn into a beautiful puff of cloud and float around the sky. So he did just that.
The little puff of cloud then went on an epic journey, seeing all kinds of sights before he met mister cold gust. Before he knew it, he had turned into a little snowflake and preceded now to fall back to the ground.

And thus ends the tale of the little drop of water and his millions and millions of companion drops, who were now busy covering Townston in a white blanket.

Shaking some of the more clingy flakes of his coat, this particular killer decided that he wouldn't be ending someone's life tonight. But that didn't necessarily mean that others were thinking the same. In fact, the guy who was tailing him was thinking of something more action packed then that.
“I believe this town ain't big enough for the both of us.” the pursuer said to his target, tilting his fedora for dramatic effect. As the killer turned around to face his opponent, both knew that this fight was not going to be an easy one.
Seizing the initiative, the mobster pulled out a knife and attempted to drive into the side of his opponent. The killer responded by grabbing onto the knife wielding arm and twist it in a painful manner, causing the mobster to drop his weapon.
Collecting himself enough, the mobster used his free arm to punch the killer, with enough force to cause him to side step and slip on a frozen puddle that was concealed under the snow.
“Must be my lucky day.” said the mobster as he proceeded to reach for the knife and end his enemy.
“Not quite.” replied the killer and gave him a nasty uppercut, before standing back up and pinning him up against a wall and repeatably slamming his head up against it.
With no other option at hand, the mobster grabs onto a large icicle above him and drives the crystal spear into the skull of his opponent.

Niccea the Vigilante got quite the nasty looking cold sore.

In a more quiet side of the town, a paramedic lied unconscious outside of a house, with a rather swollen bump on his head. Inside, the fireplace was going at full blast. The detective enjoyed the warmth it provided, as he looked over some case profiles. As the shadows flickered around him, he didn't notice the two shades approaching him on each side until they grabbed around his chair and tilted it backwards, causing him to fall over.
Watching the two rather twisted looking grins, the detective was helpless to resist as they pressed their knifes up against his vitals.
“Do you want to do the honors, brother?” one said.
“Why thank you, brother.” said the other.
“Wait… you guys don't look like you're related.” said the detective confused.
“You have no idea how often we hear that.” they both said at the same time.

eyesinback the Detective/Bodyguard became the newest play toy for the twins.

As the twins entertained themselves, taking turns with their new target, a pair of eyes payed a close attention to what was going on, through the window. Seeing as there was no need to plant a bomb in eyesinback's home, the Mad Hatter decided to leave.
“Boy. The boss is sure going to like hearing about this.” The mad hatter, thought to himself. “Now that I know who the twins are, we can eliminate the last of the compet- who put that there?”.
Watching a set of claws, sticking out of his chest, the Mad hatter came to realize that he might not be in such a great shape, after all. He didn't have time to think about much more, since he was rend in twain by the person standing behind him.
“Man these claws are gonna come in handy” the cheerful killer thought to himself.

Gullas the Mad Hatter is a broken down man.

“I'm back, mathter!” said the hunchback assistant, as he slammed the mutilated torso on the examining table.
“Excellent” said the scientist, as he brought all his tools and expensive equipment (possibly even a machine that goes “bing” ) and gets ready to work.
"The are paths mithing, mathter!(The are parts missing, master!)“ said the hunchback, pointing out some shortages in the body.
”No worries. We can rebuild them. Bigger! Stronger! More powerful! We have the technology!"
And so the scientist went to work on his latest creation giving birth to a terrible abomination.

Jninjashadow is back amongst us.

“Thanks allot for bringing me back” said Jninja, pleased with the results.
“We're not done yet. All that is left is to install the doomsday device!” said the scientist, as he rummaged around his various inventions.
“Well… it was nice chatting with you, but I really should go now, I mean look at the time.” continued Jninja while attempting to crawl out the window but was suddenly picked up by a big explosion. By the time he realized what had happened, he was half way inside a snowbank, with the laboratory burning behind him.

Shirkesama the Mad Scientist never got to cure cancer

Night 3 is over.

Day 4 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
frankkerr at 4:24PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(offline)
2 townies left?!

Shhhh.

My Blog.
ayesinback at 4:42PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(online)
Ah well, I lasted longer than I thought I would – and it took two of them to take me down.

Good Luck, Townston!!
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Product Placement at 4:48PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(online)
Just updated the narration, to include an additional role that I forgot to mention.

Also… Monkey's back.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 5:22PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(offline)
2 townies, 1 godfather, 2 twins and 3 neutrals. This is going to be a fun game.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Niccea at 7:21PM, Nov. 27, 2010
(offline)
Just going to have to see who is faster. I'm bushed guys and it is kinda good that I'm dead. Haven't slept well lately and have been working way too much.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
harkovast at 6:44AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
I found new footage of the duel between me and Kroatz.

I was doing well till that one armed chick came in with the towel!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Ozoneocean at 7:46AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Shirkesama should've brought me back :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
Mettaur at 10:51AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
Yay Jay back! Lets get some drinks, the Walrus is paying!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
jninjashadow at 10:51AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Hey… thanks for telling me I'm alive guys… At least I hefted a walrus! And with my new found life, I SHALL WAVE MY FREEDOM! Yes, I shall raise my flag into the wind! I will be a shining exemplar to you all! … I'm going to expose my self publicly is what I'm saying here…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 10:57AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
Aaaaand now we're kicked out of Pete's Tavern as well! Look, maybe I should just take the Walrus' wallet and buy us the drinks, without you going in to surprise the waitresses again?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Product Placement at 11:02AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Nothing's gonna happen, unless you guys vote, you know.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 11:10AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
Awaiting Simpson related lynch video.

But there is someone who has been accused of a heinous role which would also make them survive a lynch. So I say we lynch this person, if they die they die a good, pro-town death. If they survive through their dark means we politely ask them to come back for a proper double lynch.
jninjashadow at 11:10AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
I shall do the most logical thing at the moment! I vote to lynch Mett, because of an anonymous tipster who has informed me that Mett may in fact be evil! If I'm wrong, I say we then beat up said tipster! Thus is life in Soviet Mafia!
Mettaur at 11:39AM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
I need to think of a way to save myself, and fast! Hmmm, I know!
“EY, NINJA! THE WALRUS ORDERED YOU A FRUITY DRINK!”
Hehe, he'll have a new target now..
jninjashadow at 12:11PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
A good flasher ALWAYS gets back up!
Mettaur at 12:21PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
The Walrus had a heart attack..should I order a new walrus in the walrus-mail?
Salsa at 1:25PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
Hey Guys? I think Hak and Anthony are the Twins.

Shades: one of the characters in AM's comic thumb is wearing shades.

Twisted Grin: Hak's comic thumb has a twisted grin on it. If possible we need to Doubl lynch them asap.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:46PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Salsa

Twisted Grin: Hak's comic thumb has a twisted grin on it. If possible we need to Doubl lynch them asap.
Roku is wearing shades.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Salsa at 3:20PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Salsa

Roku is wearing shades.

True, but if she doesn't go for the double lynch, then it's not AM.
RAGE!
rokulily at 3:39PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Roku is wearing shades.

………..

you wanna dance?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 4:07PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
I did a mistake during the vote counting and thus have to redo the narration!

If you read the narration that I posted before I deleted it, please ignore it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:13PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
If Salsa changed his vote, then that means I had three votes, and Roku had five. So I survive, yes I survive! I don't know how long ago it took to stay alive! Now I've got all my life to live, and all my life to give, cuz I survived, yeah I survived, hey hey!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:14PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Roku is wearing shades.

………..

you wanna dance?

Well I've seen your picture in the picture thread and you are cute so I wouldn't mind dancing with ya ;P

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Product Placement at 4:19PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Narration!

“Burn her! Burn the witch!” yelled the villagers, flailing torches angrily at the Mayor.
“Now wait just one darn second.” proclaimed Rokulily annoyed. “What murders are you accusing me of and why exactly does that make me a witch?”
“You must be responsible for the twin murders, you fiend!” explained the angry crowd.
“Somebody has to pay for these atrocities!” yelled the salesman from the souvenir booth.
“How exactly is that a proof that I'm guilty?” argued roku.
But by now the crowd had given up listening and were sold on the idea of lynching roku.
A newly appointed executioner got up to address rokulily and the crowd:
“We shall be lynching this person today to see if she is evil or not. Should you die at our hands tonight, then you will die a good and noble death, but should the evils of Townston rescue you then you shall prove your wicket ways in which we kindly ask you to return so we can properly lynch you.”
“This seems like a rather flawed system, now that I think about it.” Rokulily remarked.
“Well, what are you gonna do?” argued the executioner pulling the lever for the trap door.
“he whole thing came crumbling down in a very impressive manner, filling the center in a cloud of dust, providing Rokulily a cover to escape into the darkness.

”Egad!“ gasped the executioner. ”Somebody had sabotaged the gallows!"

…But who and for what reasons?

No lynch tonight!

Day 4 is over.

Night 4 has begun
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
frankkerr at 4:19PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Roku is wearing shades.

………..

you wanna dance?

Well I've seen your picture in the picture thread and you are cute so I wouldn't mind dancing with ya ;P

I think Mr Placement may have something to say bout that.

BURN THE WITCH!!!
Shhhh.

My Blog.
Salsa at 4:23PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
Looks like the GF canceled the lynch. That means that there's a good chance Roku's it.
RAGE!
Mettaur at 4:25PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(offline)
I knew it! Actually, I just wanted to have surviving the craziest game yet under my belt, so in the last minute I got everyone on Roku. And it turns out she was it!

So, turns out the Salem Simpson System doesn't work that well..

new ideas anyone?
P.S. I helped with narr. :D
jninjashadow at 4:27PM, Nov. 28, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Looks like the GF canceled the lynch. That means that there's a good chance Roku's it.
Least we know she can be lynched later then. For now, let us begin preparations to find some twins. So I can exact revenge.

With my penis.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon