rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:50AM, July 14, 2017
(online)
*The beast exhales among the group very large purple bees with fingers for stingers*

Anita: don't let it point at you and remember, evade!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 7:00AM, July 14, 2017
(offline)
Everyone:roger!*they jumped and scattered away as they were chased by the mutant bees*
Pico:uh by chance any of you have a bee allergy?
Jody:…
Sam:…
Anita:um no.
Pico:*Pico sweatdropped*(so much for lighting up the mood.)*the bees found him and tried to sting him but-*ARCANE FIREWALL!*he made a round fire shield burning the bees to dust.*id call that move the bees knees.*he then smirked at his bad quip.*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 14, 2017 7:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:14PM, July 14, 2017
(online)
*a cold wind then sprung from behind and blew the dust away. as they blew though they turned into red daises*

Jody:
you do not see that everyday…wait where did the monster go?

*as they turned all they found was a stop sign with the word POTS on it*

Sam:
Pots?

*as that was said a skillet fell, followed by another and another soon it was raining skillets*

Sam: just my luck.
picosux224 at 9:11PM, July 14, 2017
(offline)
Pico:…geez i didn't think Doc was that into cooking.*he then conjured his sword and began to slice them in half*everyone! run on ahead i,ll cover you!
Anita:Pico!*many Skillets fell down near her but before they could hit they were also cut in 2*
Pico:i'll be fine.now go!*they started to run on ahead as Pico ran along the weird walls swinging the sword.but then they then started to mutate like the bees by growing long spider legs a giant eye and metallic skin as well as 3 fangs.this made Pico go wide-eyed*ugh…it had to be spiders…*his eyes then glowed yellow as he summoned blue fire in his hands*bring it on.
last edited on July 15, 2017 6:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:08PM, July 16, 2017
(online)
*The Beast sprung into the air and fired axes from its mouth covered in a coating of blue something*
picosux224 at 6:49PM, July 16, 2017
(offline)
*Pico jumped out of the way*
Pico:seriously! why couldn't Doc be the unicorn shooting rainbows kind of crazy?…*as he landed he threw the fireballs at the spiders incinerating them.he then had his full attention on the beast and clapped his hands which summoned a arcane symbol under his feet*you got my undivided attention…now lets see what else you can throw at me!(the more Doc focus his attention on me with this beast the more likely the others will have a greater chance of finishing the mission.)*the giant beast shot another axe out but Pico managed to grab the handle*take this!*and threw it right back cutting the beast head in half.but it instantly grew back*of course you regenerate…(i can't use my nanobots in here so i gotta use all of my aura.)*his body glowed blue as the beast grew a giant arm and tried to squish him but Pico ownly just manage to push the hand back*you know a second thought…maybe fighting this thing alone wasn't my brightest idea. ugh! yep regretting my decision now.
Dark Pico:and this is why you need us.
Pico:huh?*Dark Pico appeared and sliced the beasts arm off*
Dark Pico:Bio said to combine our energy instead of just using mine.
Pico:*Pico blinked in confusion*isn't that dangerous?
*the beast spat acid out of its mouth but they jumped out of the way*
Dark Pico:dangerous yes. life threatening?…maybe.
Pico:great…*he then combine with Pico making his aura grow and his eyes glow gold*
Pico/DP:ok Doc lets see if your sanity match with mine!
last edited on July 16, 2017 11:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:18PM, July 17, 2017
(online)
*at which point the beast divides itself till surrounds pico with a threatening meow, they dog pile him. one by one they jump with a green dusty cloud forming making it hard to see.*
picosux224 at 11:03PM, July 17, 2017
(offline)
Pico:guh! stupid dust…*Pico closed his eyes as he smiled*ARCANE THUNDER!!!*he shot multiple bolts of lightning out of his body making them fall to the ground*ARCANE WHIRLWIND!*he then spun in circles as he gathered wind absorbing the dust*found you! *he then swiftly slashed them into pieces*(im running out of energy here…)Aura cannon!!*he fired a big aura sphere vaporizing all of them*(ok i gotta head back to the group. hopefully they made progress.)*he then ran as fast as he could*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:20PM, July 18, 2017
(online)
*as he ran he came across more doors with no sigh of any others in sight*

DP: they must have taken one of the many doors here. thinking we might have to as well…if only there were a way to know where they go in his head.

*as soon as that was spoken 6 of the many doors began to have something written onto them from left to right: Stage, R&D, file room, inventions, scary things, & “vines”*
last edited on July 18, 2017 3:25PM
picosux224 at 5:53PM, July 18, 2017
(offline)
*Picos hand glowed as he waved it in front of the doors*
Picos:their auras are coming from that door!*he pointed at said door and ran through it*
DP:why not say what it is? its just-
Pico:im not risking it.when sam read a sign it ended up with falling pans…now lets find them!
shadowbladeXIII at 8:08PM, July 20, 2017
(online)
*as he moved through the are he could see halls… familiar halls like the ones on which he and many live on there was an increase in auras they felt*

DP: ok, this is starting to getting weird.
picosux224 at 11:03PM, July 20, 2017
(offline)
Pico:if i have to guess id say Doc is distracting us.well i doubt that he knows a way to distract me.
DP:so what's the plan?
Pico:Doc may be as brilliant as he is psychotic but this world can't be perfect.if we find 1 thing just 1 thing out of place all we gotta do is break it and if my calculations are correct we'll rejoin with the others.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:53PM, July 21, 2017
(online)
*as they went forward they could hear something*

Narrator: we now return you to Doctors and dilemma's.

*at this point the door was flung open from one of the sides two figures lept out one a female who looked in her 30's the other was a gentlemen that looked rather swave*

???:Doctor! The newest patient has arrived! he needs your help at once!

???: *removes his glasses to reveal a pair of the same glasses and smiles* Let's go do the impossible *rushes off majestically*

DP:…what just happened? was that what doc sees him as? Sh-should we follow?
picosux224 at 8:51PM, July 21, 2017
(offline)
*Pico facepalmed*
Pico:oh great i hate soap opras…yeah we may as well it could lead us to a way back to the others.*they then walked a few feat behind them*i just hope it doesn't get too weird.
last edited on July 22, 2017 5:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35PM, July 22, 2017
(online)
*the two stare over a patient of what appears to be some old guy*

Doc: so what seems to be the problem Nurse hotness?

Nurse: this man seems to have gotten out of a huge battle with a Worm sized cougar and he needs surgery immediately or else he won't be able to defuse the Prime minister's hoagie!

Doc: then what are we waiting for?! let's save a sandwich! *pulls out a giant scalpel and tears into him blood gushing like a geyser* get me my shrink ray!

Nurse: yes sir!*tosses at doc and watches him run out of the room*

*seconds later Doc comes back in a basketball jersey and slam dunks a fox with a slightly large cranium into the man's chest as several cameras go off taking the picture*

Doc:…its holding. great! I was worried that reversing the shrink ray would make his dome planetary size, but it seems that I am greater than I thought*grabs his bag of tools and some glow sticks* Nurse hotness hold my calls, if my number one son calls let him know im fighting cougars in a repository system filled with bacon and lasagna.

Nurse: at once sir, and if its Mr. XII?

Doc: *pfft* he never calls anymore. *begins to whistle as he enters the head for a brief moment rave music could be heard. he only pops out for a moment pulling out a yellow and blue panda* file you under study for later.*goes back in*

last edited on July 22, 2017 8:26PM
picosux224 at 9:35PM, July 22, 2017
(offline)
Pico:….
DP:….
Pico:what just happened?
DP:if this is Doc trying to be sane then id say i welcome that over the real Doc.
Pico:whatever.lets just look around if we just stand here and listen to…this we'll just get distracted.
DP:even more then now?
Pico:sigh.just keep an eye out or help me look around for a exit it could be anything.
last edited on July 22, 2017 9:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:05PM, July 23, 2017
(online)
*the two continued to look till…*

Nurse:
Um, excuse me, Mr. Foxes? Is there…something I can help you with?
last edited on July 23, 2017 10:26PM
picosux224 at 10:39PM, July 23, 2017
(offline)
Pico:(…crap.)er well you see uh miss nurse i…oh forget it.*Pico said something in a unknown language making him invisible.he then clung onto the roof.he then ran out of the room*
Nurse:oh my! where did he go?
DP:smooth move genius..
Pico:well what did you expect me to do? we're wasting time and im really worried about the others.we don't have the time to talk with a random nurse who isn't even really there.
DP:what now?
Pico:…we break it.
DP:what?
Pico:in order for Doc to keep us here it must take quite alot of concentration..if we disrupt it we should be able to return to the others.*Pico looked around until he stood in the middle of the room.he then put his arm in the air*i call the power of the arcane arts…destruction spell level 3 ARCANE THUNDERSTORM!!!*a large bolt of lightning struck the building causing a huge flash of light to surround them*
*meanwhile*
Sam:it feels like we've been walking for months.are we there yet?
Anita:don't worry im sure we're almost done and-*KSST! ZAP!!.a bright flash of light appeared and as it vanished Pico appeared his fur spiked up and his face covered in dust from the spell sitting down blinking in confusion.*
Pico:well that hurt like literal hell…
Anita:Pico!*she ran to and hugged her friend*
Pico:hey guys.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:12AM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Sam: huh so you didn't get eaten after all. where did you go exactly?

Jody:…and how do we know its actually you and not something from doc?
picosux224 at 3:08PM, July 24, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico stood up and put his thumb and index finger on his chin*that's a good question.how can i prove to you that im me…especially since the ownly 1 of this big group i really know personally is Ann…i got it! im the ownly 1 in the tower that can do this.*he then put his hands together as a big arcane symbol appeared beneath his feet*me and my father are also the ownly 1,s that can tap into our aura.*Sam still looked suspicous*jeez what do you want me to do to prove im me?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:10PM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Sam: im not sure….just knowing that you are who you say you are

Anita: I know how we can tell!*pulls out a band and puts it on pico's arm* there now we know its him! identifier! *points to it*

Sam: no, I mean if it really is him? why don't you ask something only he knows?

Anita: Well why didn't you say so? Only the real Pico knows this! Pico, what was Zack wearing at our tea party last year?

picosux224 at 7:54PM, July 24, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico surprised by the question tried to hold in his laughter*pfft! hahahaha! h-he was wearing a teddybear outfit.
Anita:yep its him.
last edited on July 25, 2017 4:46AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:41PM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Sam: right then, load up and move out.

Jody: how? we don't have any weapons.

Sam:*sweatdrops*…let's just go forward.
picosux224 at 1:20AM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
*the head out as they ran through tye area until they come across electrical currents pulsing through the wall and hit a grey looking brain*
Pico:i don't like this its too easy.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:05AM, July 25, 2017
(online)
Jody: yeha. there is no way this is doc's brain. its too normal looking.

Sam:
yeha I mean, where are the things that go bump in the night? Also why is his brain here? we're inside his head, right? That shouldn't be present.

Anita:
How do you know that?

Sam:
we've taken a lot of- of…*notices the brain is floating towards them*(just my luck…) Run! Killer brain!
last edited on July 25, 2017 11:28AM
picosux224 at 2:01PM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
Pico:crap!*the floating brain was too fast as it charged everyone but Pico moved as the fox took out his sword to block the grey matter*this isn't what the term scatterbrain comes from Doc! grr…AURA SLASH!!!*making his sword glow he pushed the organ back and cut it in 2 making it disappear as it hit the ground*no offense to Dr.Light but “this” is why i prefer magic over science.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:00PM, July 25, 2017
(online)
Sam: So, does your magic have anything to deal with that by any chance?

*as they turn around where the brain once stood is now a spire twisting around almost like a tower*
picosux224 at 10:26PM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
*this causes Pico to go wide-eyed*
Pico:i uh…im not sure.
DP:that strange energy is coming from the spiral itself.this will be difficult.
Pico:ugh great…*Pico summoned his aura.he then smiled at the others*meet you all at the top!*he then ran at top speed and then began go jump at the side of the spire trying to reach the top*
Anita:Pico! it might be another trap!
last edited on July 27, 2017 3:08PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:12PM, July 27, 2017
(online)
*just as she spoke that something grabbed pico's legs and flung him into the spire forcing him to be partly stuck in it*

Sam:
It has defenses, great.

Anita:
just hurry up and get to there! he might be hurt!
picosux224 at 11:29PM, July 27, 2017
(offline)
Pico:grr let go!*he tried to struggle but then suddenly 2 electric coils appeared next to him*…oh no.*BZZT! ZAP!!!* GAAAH!!!!!*electricity struck the fox making smoke appear on his body as he tried to stay awake.*ugh…
Anita:oh no!
Sam:we're on it.*Sam and Jody ran up the spire as fast as they could dodging the traps as they activate until the 2 reached him*how you holding up?
Pico:i smell like burnt road kill…
Sam:don't worry you'll be free in a-move!*suddenly a laser shot out of a turrent knocking them off the Spire*
Pico:for the record Doc if you are listening i deserve to give you 1 free punch when you wake up!
*Anita tries to climb up the Spire*Ann!! no stay back!
Anita:ahh!*the Spire shot a laser but as Anita dodged it it hit her cheek leaving a cut as she let go but Jody was able to catch her.*
Pico:Anita!! grr….*Picos aura intensified as his eyes glowed dark red and his fangs could be seen*now you've done it…*he looked at the chains as his arms began to engulf in flames melting them.he then kicked the other 2 chains free and continued to climb up the Spire leaving holes as he punched his way up*im not in the mood for anymore of this Doc!

last edited on July 28, 2017 4:55AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon