rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 8:46PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(offline)
Pico:man i hate it when you are right sometimes.
Nene:sometimes?
Pico:ok. ok. alot of the time don't need to rub it in.
Nene:come-on im just messing with you Pico.
Pico:*the mobian smiled at his bestfriend while crossing his arms and raising a eyebrow*so where did the kids sneak off to?
Mia:well…
Trigger:put that down!*BANG! a loud noise could be heard from Picos secret room*
Pico:they are messing with my stuff…sigh.
Mia:try to be fair.*as Pico walked to the room he saw Jill looking at a few beakers filled with strange chemicals.while Zeta was slashing with 1 of Picos. swords*
Dark Pico:(wait isn't that 1 of your experimental potions you were working on?)
Pico:Jill don't touch that!*he then quickly took it from her hands*
Jill:what is that stuff anyway?
Pico:look. if you must know…its for if Mia Nene and myself want to be human again.its the ownly back-up i have and its still experimental.
Jill:…meaning?
Pico:i don't know what this will do to a humans physical body.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Aug. 18, 2017 10:19PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:39PM, Aug. 18, 2017
(online)
Harbinger: Still not very specific. Been quite a few people got through here. Ain't no help your Zot got a billion employees.
Doc: Look, just bring me to ol' Yemma. He knows what I want.
Harbinger: You have an appointment? And Lord Penance doesn't appreciate comparisons to an anime character.
Doc: Look, you clearly don't know who I am, and even less so what I am. Just go and tell him he owes me a green sock and a 34-box of Wyoming Broiled Pigeon spicywings.
Harbinger: … Fine, you owe me.
Doc: I can get you scissors. You need 61 scissors, right?
Harbinger: Stop talking! Wait here. *throws hands up before shoving them into his pockets and scuffles away without hurry*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Aug. 18, 2017 2:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:48PM, Aug. 18, 2017
(online)
Jill: well, I could always test it. *grins* I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

Mia:(just what else have you been experimenting with…)

Zeta:
father, your blade is most intriguing…

*Waiting room*

Doc:…oh this will be fun, I haven't spoken with yemma in ages! I wonder how his son is doing? its been so long since we've talked. I hope he remembers me. Oh who am I kidding?! He can't forget me!!! *pulls out a very succulent water melon* Plus he knows I bring the best stuff.

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:58PM, Aug. 18, 2017
(offline)
Pico:don't you know that usually when someone says that something bad always happens?…sigh.*as he says this Jill tried to take it from him*fine. fine. but its your fault if you grow an extra limb or something.*he then gave it to her.he then walked up to Zeta and shook his head*
Zeta:i-im sorry father i didn't mean to disappoint you.i just saw your collection and-*Pico looked through his swords until he grabbed a skinny samurai sword and threw it to her*
Pico:use this 1 it weighs alot less so you can swing it without any complications.heck if you want i could summon a weak creature for you to practice with like a undead warrior or something.
Zeta:th-thank you father.
Pico:while im at it i might install a few of Jasmines nanobots inside you for self repair purposes.
Jill:well down the hatch!*she then drank it*
last edited on Aug. 19, 2017 12:48AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:32AM, Aug. 19, 2017
(online)
Harbinger: *shuffles back to Doc and stops 20 yards away from him* Follow me. *he mumbles in full disregard of the distance between them*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:53PM, Aug. 19, 2017
(online)
Nene: (she actually drank it.)

Jill: hm. tastes like strawberries.*looks at the others then to pico* what? oh come on, nothing is gonna happen guys. im not gonna grow a fly head or grow 50 ft and terrorize the town.

Mia: still you might want to sit down just in case and have Jasmine observe you.

Jill: I'll be fine. *summons greg* and I'll show you…that I will…be. *shakes head* come on Greg let's do some training.

greg
: *meow*

*yemma hallways*

Doc: *follows the harbinger dancing down the hall behind him* oh this is grand you my friend are lucky. its not everyday you get to do this. I mean Im sure you've done this before but still. Hey, hey does he still go on about the desk? or has he moved past that?
picosux224 at 11:36PM, Aug. 19, 2017
(offline)
Pico:(well atleast she hasn't gone through any physical changes…yet.not to mention that she is still reckless..)we should really do some tests before you start flinging your magic around like a new toy.
Jill:seriously what could be so bad? im fine right now so don't be such a over protective big brother and just w-*ding!*in a wave of her hand Greg turned into a tiger wearing some sort of battle armour…but that's not all*
Pico:Jill are you ok?
Jill:yeah why?
Pico:well…*Nene brangout her Mirror and showed it to Jill who had gone some changes.she grew a bit taller.has long white hair and blue eyes not to mention she was now wearing a small blue and yellow robe similar to Picos cloak*
Jill:*gasps!i'm a-i'm a…
Pico:its ok Jill i can easily make a potion that will reverse this-
Jill:hot!*hearing this causes Pico to fall over*
Pico:for the love of the ancient Arcane arts…will you take this seriously?
Jill:nope.
Nene:do you feel any different?
Jill:kind of…
Mia:Pico what was in that potion?
Pico:i don't understand i followed that old book word for word…i might of added a bit of too much of my magic man mom and dad are gonna kill me.
Jill:cool!
last edited on Aug. 19, 2017 11:37PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:13AM, Aug. 20, 2017
(online)
Harbinger: Never watched Dragon Ball. Your references are lost on me. Lord Penance has a bureau, no desk. Was never a conversation topic in the forty-seven millennia I worked for him. Ever. Now stop talking. *mumbles angrily* Should've been out of here 7 minutes ago…
shadowbladeXIII at 11:23PM, Aug. 20, 2017
(online)
Jill: so now im stronger…maybe even stronger than you and nene. *strikes a pose*

Nene:
hold on. I wouldn't say that much. plus you need to be careful.

Jill:
what's to be careful? about im older, im wiser, im more magical, more attractive. Plus greg got an upgrade! look at him

Greg:Roar!

*still in the hall*

Doc: hmph. someone seems to be a grump…which means im not so grump right now…OOH! WE need to do stuff!*hops onto his hands and continues forward* Look I get if you have had a day…or eternity, but it happens. I've had days that are just…thingy*motions with his shoe*
picosux224 at 2:16AM, Aug. 21, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico facepalmed*(great. just great…)look Jill you have a long way too go before you are at my level. don't forget you can't even cast a simple destruction spell without the help of Simba over there.*he then point at Greg which confused the tiger*Jasmine! can you come here for a sec?
Jasmine:*Jasmine walked in wearing a new apron that said“kiss the cooks” with oddly enough a picture of Mia Nene and Jasmine kissing Pico.*yes master?
Pico:i need you to do a quick scan on her to make sure we know if she got any side effects.*Jasmine looked at Jill with surprise*
Jasmine:oh…right away.
Pico:and while you are at it can you transfer a few 100 nanobots to Zeta?
Jasmine:of course.
Pico:thank you.
Zeta:father if i have Jasmines nanobots that means i carry some of her data yes?
Pico:well yeah that is the safe way after all.
Zeta:does that make her more my mother too?
*the question caused Pico to blush as he sweatdropped*
Pico:i don't know! maybe?
Jill:pfft!! hahaha!!!
DP:(technically 3 moms counting Nene.)
Pico:…ok can we please drop the subject?*Picos face while still burning red from embarrassment made a grumpy look as he walked out of the training room mumbling something*
Zeta:*Zeta looked confused*did i say something wrong?
Mia:no your father is just…embarrassed.
Jill:(huh…)*she then followed him*come on Pico! teach me something more advanced! im sure i can nail any spell now.
Pico:you are not ready!
Jill:pleeeeease…..
Pico:sigh fine 1 advance spell.
last edited on Sept. 22, 2017 6:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:13PM, Aug. 21, 2017
(online)
Jill: alright! So, which spell am I going to learn? how to fly? a big blast? or maybe a big counterspell?

*other room*
Jasmine:hm. I didn't get to finish my scan.

Mia: do you really need her in here?

Jasmine:
well, no but if I am to be accurate then I need the subject im looking over. it would also help if the subject didn't leave before I had begun.

Nene: ehh, let her have her moment with her brother. they don't get to bond enough. So Mia, you talked to Pico about being in Doc's head, and from it sounds like you were there too. So, how did you survive in there till meeting up with Pico.

Mia: That is a story only for Pico if he ever chooses to ask why.

Nene:ok, well then why did you go in?

Mia:
because…I was worried about him. I mean, wouldn't you?

Nene:
of course. If I had known I'd have jumped in.

Zeta:(such loyalty to father…)

*Doc's lab, Status: messed up*

MB: Dang it! I don't get it we searched high and low for this thing.

Anita:
well we did our best…Doc's not going to like the damage.*leans against the wall and falls through*

MB:?*peers in* I think…we found it.

*still in the halls of hell*

Doc: …and that was the third time a Demon's leg tasted like chicken, then of hatred and shame. Now the fourth time…whhooo! Let me tell ya that guy had issues. he looked like something out of Hellraiser, and that was freaky. Still he wasn't bad. Moving forward, Have I ever told you about my time as hell's almost supreme ruler? You think that it wouldn't be possible, but it did almost happen. It all started after an incident in Japan…
picosux224 at 12:34AM, Aug. 22, 2017
(offline)
Jasmine:while im waiting for Jill i may as well get masters secondary request over with.*she then grabbed Zetas arm and injected her nanobots*there you go Zeta.i'll now be able to detect any problems in you in the near future.if it's a simple virus or otherwise.plus you can reconstruct them into anything you want.
Zeta:oh thank you very much.
Trigger:(i hope she doesn't plan on blowing anything up with any spells).
Pico:ok after im done teaching you will you listen to me for a change?
Jill:for awhile yeah.
Pico:sigh…as you know the style of spells you excel at is conjuation and that relies on your spiritual energy…right now we're gonna try something a bit left field.a level4 summoning spell this will let you summon your minion for as long as your magic holds…
Jill:uh…
Pico:maybe you'll get a bigger picture if i just show you.*Pico put his arm on the ground and closed his eyes as his Arcane symbol appeared*picture something strong a durable.or weak and fast then-*Picos eyes glowed as they opened*come on out big guy!*under the circle a rocky Golem appeared covered with crystals*any questions?
Jill:uh yeah i was meaning to ask how do i do make my eyes glow…
Pico:uh i don't know…i always just could do it.now just remember do what i did and to always focus.the last thing we need is a giant dragon in my apartment.(hell im not even sure if im allowed to teach you this stuff…but as long as i don't have Morphblade or the higher-ups breathing down my neck it should be fine)

Zeta:i uh have a question…
Mia:what's wrong Zeta?
Zeta:well i was wondering if it's safe to cast spells in our apartment.it just seems dangerous.
Nene:oh that? its ok Jazz and i can fix any damages no problem.
zeta:well ok..1 more question i don't want to sound disrespectful but why do the 3 of you believe in fathers abilities so much? Zots records indicate that his done alot of mistakes.
Mia:well….
Pico:oh crap!
???:ROAR!!!!*apparently all Jill could think about was how cool it would be to see a dragon and uh….*
Jill:im sorry Pico!
Pico:forget about that.demon chain release!*chains appeared under the ground and tied up the dragons wings mouth and body.Mia hearing the noise was about to open the door*Jill go and re-seal the dragon away I'll distract them.*Pico then threw his spellbook at her direction*
Jill:uh right!
but Pico opened and close the door before he started to push them away*
Pico:hey you know what would be a awesome and totally safe idea? not entering that room for 10 minutes…
Mia:to answer your question Zeta he keeps things interesting around here.everyday is a little adventure.
last edited on Aug. 22, 2017 7:39PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:51PM, Aug. 22, 2017
(online)
Zeta: I see. that is good to know. I can not wait for my little adventure with father then.

Nene: So, pico, how goes the training?

*back in the other room*

Jill:
ok this should be simple. Just concentrate…*exhales* Oh Dragon…I return thee to your plane!

Dragon:
ROAR!!!*struggles*

Jill:
ok, no good Dragon I Send thee back to whence you came!

Dragon:*roars even louder and gets a claw free*

Jill:
Dang it,why am I so freaking headstrong around him…wait. *Points* Dragon, I have summoned you to do my bidding! Now obey!

Dragon roars and tries to swipe at Jill managing to dodge it*

Jill:
Don't you roar at me! I summoned you! I am in charge here! so settle yer ass down! Greg!

Greg: *roars and jumps the dragon*

*loud sounds can be heard from behind the door*
picosux224 at 11:13PM, Aug. 22, 2017
(offline)
*Pico sweatdropped as he heard the dragons roar*
Pico:its uh…a work in progress.now if you just excuse me for a few minutes…*he then opened the door and went in the room as he saw Greg fighting the dragon*huh good kitty.
Jill:Pico what do i do?!
Pico:calm down i got this.*he then walked up to the dragon with red angry glowing eyes*hey!
Dragon:*the Dragon looked at Pico but before it can do any harm he punched it in the mouth making it lose a fang and knock it out*
Pico:i don't appreciate you wrecking my place.
Jill:that…was so cool!*she then hugged Pico*
Pico:aren't you forgetting something?
Jill:oh right…*she then looked through the book and then put her hand out*uh go away!*the Dragon then vanished*
Pico:see? i knew you had it in ya…now what are we gonna do about this?*Pico looked around his damaged appartment*
Mia:Pico…what happened out here?!
Pico:*gulps*just a little family bonding?…haha.
DP:(oh boy the 4 of us are dead.)
last edited on Aug. 24, 2017 3:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:15AM, Aug. 25, 2017
(online)
*the group comes out and looks around*

Jill: now before you begin I would like to say, this is kind of my fault. Im the one who brought a dragon into the living room. Im still getting used to this.
picosux224 at 5:46AM, Aug. 25, 2017
(offline)
*Pico put his arm on Jills shoulder and shook his head*
Pico:it isn't your fault i should of gave you more clear instructions.*he then smiled*besides we both wanted to see if you were ready and you were able to summon a dragon! you pass kiddo.*he then gave Mia a worried look*but uh i am sorry about making this all get out of hand Mia…i screwed up big time and im sorry.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:42AM, Aug. 26, 2017
(online)
Mia:*walks up to pico stares for a moment and then hugs him* Pico, the room is replaceable. *looks at him and smiles* just try to be more careful with your sister, alright?

Jill: so you aren't mad at us?

Mia:
no, no I am a tad mad, but I would be even more upset if either you or pico were hurt.

Jill: oh come on Mia, im not your kid.

Mia: but you are family.*proceeds to hug her as well*

Jill: well, I um, *blushes* wow you are fluffy and soft. hey bro, are you this soft?
last edited on Aug. 26, 2017 2:59PM
picosux224 at 2:59PM, Aug. 26, 2017
(offline)
*Pico blushed as he scratched his cheek*
Pico:i uh don't really know.in my perspective they just feel like hair.(although it does make me get itchy in random places like my ears and neck.)
*Jill gave Pico a mischievous smile*
DP:(oh boy…)
Pico:now hold on Jill i know what you are thinking and don't think im just going to let you do that to me like some sort of pet-*before Pico could finish his sentence Jill hugged Pico and began to rub his cheek with hers*(this is embarrassing…)
Jill:your face is so fuzzy!
DP:(hahahahaha!!)
shadowbladeXIII at 9:41PM, Aug. 27, 2017
(online)
Jill: oh lighten, up. I won't tell.*puts him down*

Jasmine: Jill if its alright with you I'd like to begin scanning you to see if there are any effects.

Jill:
well im sure the amplified power is a given, but if you think it will be of use, sure

Jasmine: *eyes glow green* Beginning Scan now.

*back in hell's hallway*

Doc: and that is how I got called daddy that night. Now on the second day I was down here, whoooo! that was fun, the demons I ate and strangled with their entrails, then ate. everyone got a bit of me, and I got so much of them. and the experiments! Oh, let me tell you…
picosux224 at 11:27PM, Aug. 27, 2017
(offline)
Jasmine:i don't detect anything out of the ordinary-..oh dear.
Pico:what is it?
Jasmine:it's faint but i can detect your aura Pico.
Pico:wait so she can use her aura too?
Jasmne:it wouldn't be strong but yes.
Pico:that would explain a few things…but what about side effects?
Jasmine:depending on her energy it would be a small or big side effect.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:08PM, Aug. 29, 2017
(online)
Jill: I can use the Aura?! Ohh this is so awesome! *leaps on greg* Comeon buddy we got some new energy blasts to do!

Nene: H-hold on Jill, you probably should learn how to do all that from Pico. I mean, he is a user after all.

Jill:
uh-huh…Jasmine is there anything wrong with me?

Jasmine: well no, not at the moment, but I will require more time to-

Jill: Then what are we waiting for this is a time of celebration! Let's get some drinks! I want to see how this new body handles!

Nene: you do realize the current situation that the world is in, right?

Jill:
well, yeha and it will be solved, but right now, we just added me to the arsenal. I became what took years in minutes. im sure I can master this before anything serious.

Mia:(hm…despite maturity she still acts like herself.)
picosux224 at 12:42AM, Aug. 30, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico frowned*i don't approve of the idea of you drinking Jill…plus this is serious business! we don't even know if “this”*he points at her body*is temporary or if you could even turn it on and off.
Jill:you worry too much i'll be fine.
Pico:*sighs*look this has been strange week for me so how about you do me a favour and not start drinking.
Jill:pfft fine!*she then crossed her arms and looked away from her brother*
Pico:(i hate when i have to act like a dad around her..)just sit with me for a few minutes.*as they sat across from each other Pico crossed his legs and closed his eyes as his body glowed*listen sis i don't want anything bad to happen to you if you come across strange or powerful creatures.i care about you too much to want to see you get hurt..
Jill:aww Pico…
Pico:our energies can be like beacons if not too careful they'll just be bright and out of control.and id rather teach you how to prevent that from happening…

last edited on Sept. 1, 2017 3:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:58PM, Sept. 1, 2017
(online)
Jill: but I don't know where to start *sits down with greg now at her side petting the war cat* im still new to this whole magic and now, I have this aura thing. If we're going to be honest, I don't even know what having an Aura means.
last edited on Sept. 1, 2017 9:00PM
picosux224 at 9:39PM, Sept. 1, 2017
(offline)
Pico:that…is a little hard to explain.your aura is your inner being or more accurate your life force in magical form.everyone has their own form of life force that flows through their body but with aura you can use it defensivly by surrounding it in your body or to detect others with magical connection.i can also use it as a attack by gathering a certain amount of it into a sphere like shape or even add a bit of strength to my sword strikes…but that is just me.let's see just how much magical energy you can tap into without using Greg.
Jill:what do you want me to do?
Pico:try focusing. when i have to tap into it its….usually on impulse but it also requires focus.
Jill:*Jill closed her eyes and as she focused her body was wrapped in a pink glow*(ok just focus.)
last edited on Sept. 1, 2017 11:14PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:32AM, Sept. 2, 2017
(online)
Harbinger: *holds in front of a slightly too short door* Okay, you can shut up now. We're here. *mumbles angrily to himself* Making me work 10 minutes overtime… So totally going to leave 15 minutes early tomorrow…
Doc: *silent stare*
Harbinger: *silence*
Doc: *cough*
Harbinger: Sure, don't thank me. *begins to shuffle off*
Doc: Ahem! Aren't you going to open the door for me?
Harbinger: *doesn't turn around* No.
Doc: How rude… *opens the door and crouches through into a giant office cubicle with an equally giant horned (drumroll)… blue man with a yellow suit sitting at a bureau desk*
Lord Penance: Yeah, yeah, no need to knock. Just come in all you want! Not like I have freaking work to do. *looks over and freezes* … Doc! Oh wow, how long has it been! Sit down, have a drink! *points at a chair; it's seat is 6 inches above Doc's head*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:56AM, Sept. 4, 2017
(online)
Jill:*began to focus and slowy her aura began to flourish. it wasn't big or very dense, if anything it was almost a thin bubble wrapped around her*

*in the office*

Doc: * Grows himself rather large and places the watermelon on his desk with a manner of all other drinks then sits on the back of the chair* Why thank you. It really has been some time. *pours a glass* How have things been down here since I last visited?
picosux224 at 5:14PM, Sept. 4, 2017
(offline)
Pico:thats great Jill! now try to put all that energy into 1 hand.*as she did so she made a small pink aura sphere*
Jill:like this?
Pico:exactly! i knew you could do it im so proud of you right now.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:04PM, Sept. 5, 2017
(online)
Jill:(if he's proud of that, I wonder…)*begins to concentrate and ends up making the sphere pop and land her on her back*(well, so much for making it bigger.)
picosux224 at 11:08PM, Sept. 5, 2017
(offline)
*Pico smiled as he pulled her back up*
Pico:aura or manna if you prefer can be dangerous if you rush what you are doing.*he then put his hand under hers making both glow and a half pink half blue aurasphere appear ontop of her hand*but with. enough patients and control you can achieve much more.
Jill:do you really think so?
Pico:of course!*Mia watched the 2 siblings interact and smiled*now come on id say you deserve a special drink.
Mia:(Pico…)
Jill:oh? like what?*Pico smiled as he rummaged through the kitchen until he took out a blender*
Pico:a delicious Milkshake!*hearing this made Jill curious as she watched Pico throw some fruit in the cup*ok now some milk and a scoop of ice-cream.*he then added it to the cup and attach the cup to the blender*then all we gotta so is turn it on and-*VRRRRRRRRM!!!!* *as it started to spin it turns out Pico forgot to put a lid on it making the drink splash on Jills and Picos face*….huh.*he then wiped some off his face and tasted it*it's still good.
Jill:Pico…hahahaha!you are still a goofball.*she then wiped a bit of the milkshake and tried it herself*(wow!)

last edited on Sept. 6, 2017 6:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:52AM, Sept. 9, 2017
(online)
Jill: Pico this is really good. Mia you have to try this.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon