RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 8:21PM, April 5, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sighs*(remind me to give Anita an extra apology hug.)thanks Mia.*he blew a kiss before the call ended*i have to go.

Dr Vira:*the pink Hedgehog grabbed Picos phone typed her number in and gave it back as she kissed him*g-good luck~

Pico:*nods before flying out of the window at full speed.as he does this he smashed through Zots regenerative walls as he panted*where's Rose???

Alice:*in her Majin form looking ready for blood*“!” Pico!~*she glomped him into a chest hug*

Merlin:we were so worried!

Pico:wait you still recognized me?

Ruby:*cheeks puff up*of course we do.and i must say my king you truly take after your father.

Pico:heh heh heh…is Rose ok?

Brenton:huh…wait! are you overprotective of me? Kubfu seems fine.

Scorbunny:*angrily blushes*scorscorscor!!!*BAM! he kicked Brenton on the foot*

Brenton:ow!!!*hops on one foot*

Shallot:you see Mr Mustard this Scorbunny has a lot of promise and wishes to get stronger for his goofball of a trainer.

Mustard:hmm how about a test then? Bea? i want you to battle this trainers Scorbunny.

Bea:….pass.he isn't anywhere near my level as a gym leader.

Brenton/Scorbunny:what was that??!/nenengh??!*both trainer and Pokémon looked fired up*

Brenton:i'll have you know you are looking at the next Kanto champion and his greatest ace Scorbunny!

Scorbunny:Scor!!*waves his paws angrily*

Alex:*sweatdrops*they really are alike…
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:37AM, April 6, 2024
(online)
Alice:hoooh boy…Pico, I think its best to explain it to what happened after her appointment with doc.*at that point the door opens*

Rose:he can come in…

DP:Rose?(she sounds sad…)

Mia:are you sure, dear?

Rose: yes. I'll tell him. Im the one who tried to hide it.

Mia:alright.*looks to pico* be gentle with her.

BP:
I know.*heads into the bed room and sees Rose bundled up in some sheets*

Rose:
…stupid…so stupid…

DP:who's stupid?

Rose:*looks and stands up*…Pico?

BP:*looks at rose and notes she's a head shorter than him. He face looks less mature and more youthful. she could pass for Anita's teenage sister* Rose? What happened?

Rose:…I lied to you. *explains everything from the appointment* I figured that Doc would have a cure ready, before our wedding, and I'd only lose a year at most. However, when you didn't come back I started to fret, my emotions ran high, I went to gear up to save you, only to find it was getting heavier by the moment, and my attire was starting to slip. I came back as quickly as possible, and had Merlin magically calm me down…though I think being upset with myself might have lost me a few extra months. I understand if you feel upset. To do such a thing to my new husband…*looks away ashamed*

Mustard:you say that now, but your team is fresh.

Sakura:I can assure you, they work hard, and have potential.

Bea:all trainers do, but however much depends on them.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 6, 2024 5:42AM
penciel at 6:29AM, April 6, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*suddenly she felt a hand on her forehead as Pico headpat her*oh Rose…you couldn't be more wrong.

Rose:p-Pico?

Pico:i'll always love you no matter what.*he then kissed her forehead making it glow with his aura.the energy felt happy. right.and true as she touched her forehead*

Rose:d-do you mean that?

Pico:i would never lie to you Rose.*he then looked serious*which is why i'm going to make a cure myself so that i can see that beautiful smile again.

*as he ran to his lab Rose face was blushing as she tried to cover her embarrassment*

Rose:oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!! did he just declare that he l-but what if i return to my original age??….oh Pico~*she started to smile as she glowed with Picos aura making Rose age a year older*

Brenton:*smirks*what's wrong?…“afraid you'll lose?” *hearing this Bea flinched before glaring at Brenton*

Bea:excuse me?

Brenton:(got her!)what? are you death and a sore loser too? wow and you call yourself a strong gym leader when you can't even take on a simple task issued from your Master because of your ego?…pathetic.

Shallot:*smirks while raising an eyebrow*(is it weird that i feel proud?)

Sakura:(oh boy…)*sweatdrops*

Brenton:so what's it going to be Princess? *Scorbunny looked pumped up*

Scorbunny:Scor!*bounces up and down*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:49AM, April 6, 2024
(online)
BP:alright, alright…focus! we need to work to get Rose, back to normal. What do we know?

DP:she's got a disease that should have killed her. Doc made something to undo that a little bit at a time to not kill her…ohh we're going to have to go for Doc for samples and the formula.

Pica:what for? We can do better.

BP:we don't know what the medicine is made of. I could make it worse by accident. Plus, if Doc is working on a cure, then its possible we can take it off his hands. Also, we haven't had a proper nap in 2 days.

Bea:
…*smirks* to use such tactics to get me to fight. How low. We'd wipe the floor with you.

Mustard:Well, I think you should prove it. Nothing official. a 1 v 1 till the other yields.

Bea:
I have time for that. Let's go amateur kanto champ!
last edited on April 6, 2024 7:31AM
penciel at 1:47PM, April 6, 2024
(offline)
Pico:but we don't have time for a nap.

Pica:talk like that is why we need help Pico Stone!

Pico:…fine.*he then ran to Docs lab*

Doc:yes?*looks at a worriedly tired Pico as he mixes beaker liquid*

Pico:Doc i want to help.i need to check the samples of Roses cure.

Doc:get some sleep Pico.you look really tired.

Pico:*starts looking frustrated*HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP KNOWING I COULD OF PREVENTED ALL THIS IF I WASN'T SO OBSESSED WITH THE DAMN MISSION??! NOW LET ME HELP!*a tentacle poked out of Doc and slapped Pico*

Doc:*points at nearby bed*sleep.then we'll talk.*Pico mumbled curse words under his breath as he walked to the bed and laid down on it*

*the gym leader and Kanto victor walked outside to a battlefield as Brenton saw a familiar pinkish red glow*

Brenton:this Dojo is a hotspot.

Mustard:indeed it is.

Bea:you can still back down if you wish.Kanto Fletchling.

Brenton:what and miss the expression you'll make when i beat you? not a chance.

Bea:go all out Machamp!*she summoned the four-armed fighter*

Brenton:let's prove her wrong buddy.*Scorbunny ran to the field glaring at Machamp*

Mustard:now begin!

Bea:Machamp use low kick!*Machamps foot glowed as it tried to kick Scorbunny but the bunny jumped and landed on his opponents leg*

Machamp:Ma?!!

Brenton:blaze kick!*landing the first blow Scorbunny kicked Machamp in the stomach*ha! first blood!

Bea:*impressed*he might not be strong but Scorbunny's speed is incredible for a first stage Pokémon.*smirks*Machamp end it with Karate Chop!*arms glowing he smacked Scorbunny into a tree*

Brenton:Scorbunny!!!

Bea:hmph.whose the pathetic one?

Scorbunny:“!”*hearing this Scorbunny's body glowed in a furious flame as he got up and began to grow*

Daisy:his evolving while activating blaze??

*Raboot was born! as the black and red hoodie wearing teen rabbit jumped in the air foot glowing green spun around and kicked Machamp*

Raboot:RABOO!!!!!!*fire surrounded it's eyes as he issued a “rematch”*

Brenton:Raboot was that a new move?*Raboot turned to face his trainer and did a fist bump in the air while nodding*
last edited on April 7, 2024 5:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:23PM, April 6, 2024
(online)
BP:*tries to fall asleep*

Doc:*leaps on the top of the covers*what's on your mind.

DP:*nearly falls off*gah! why are you on the bed like that?!

Doc:
I know when someone has something on their mind.

BP:
*groans*The mission was more complicated than I thought it would be. Add the fact Rose is…*sighs*why didn't you tell me?

Doc:
doctor patient confidentiality. Plus, I know you'd find out if you were determined enough. You really think I'd stop you?

Pica:
fair point. Anything else?

Doc:
well, there are things I need to ask you, but that can wait after you rest.

BP:
…fair enough.

Doc:
you know, Anita sometimes likes it when you sing her to sleep?

DP:you serenade me, and I'll spindash you into next week.

Doc:
fair.*gets off the bed* rest well, Pico. I'll be here when you wake.

Bea:
you want a rematch even though your a mess? Evolve, or no Raboot is still wounded.

Rab:
Rab!*gets ready for round 2*

Mustard:
I don't think that's going to stop him.
penciel at 11:14PM, April 6, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*a few hours later Pico was snoring when suddenly he sits up with a lion like yawn*ugh who would of thought being knocked out would disrupt your sleep schedule by so much?*gets up and stretches as he feels his back spikes and looked at a mirror*(oh right…Hedgehog.still gotta get used to my “true form.”

Doc:“you know Anita sometimes like it when you sing her to sleep?”) *Pico sighed as if something is eating him up on the inside*

Pico:(i'm such a mess.how can i proudly call myself Zots Knight if i can't even help 1 of the people i care about? i-)DAMNIT!!!!! *enraged Pico flared his chaos energy as he punched and smashed the mirror and making his hand bleed*I JUST WANT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BE HAPPY!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?!!

Doc:language.

Bea:very well i'll end this quickly.Machamp! Gigantimax!!*she returned Machamp enlarged his Pokéball and threw it as a Kaiju of Machamp appeared completely with pants and fiery fists*hmph! what now “Kanto Champion”

*Brenton looked at Raboot who nodded*

Brenton:we'll beat you with my own special skill!*Brenton walked up to Raboot as his chest glowed*BURST FUSION!!!!*as the bright glow ended it looked like Brenton was wearing a Raboot rabbit suit complete with a red hoodie covering his long rabbit ears*

Bea:h-he fuses with Pokemon?! Machamp! MAX KNUCKLE! Machamp fired a fist shaped energy as Brenton hopped high in the air surrounded by flames*

Brenton:PYROBALL!!!!!*he kicked a giant ball of flames at Machamp as the Kaiju grabs the rabbit man*

Bea:*glares*crush him.

Sakura:Brenton!!

Brenton:SUPER FANG!!!*his teeth grew long as he took a massive bite out of the wrestler*

Machamp:CHAMP!!!(OW!!!)*as Machamp let go? the rabbit fusion smirked at Bea*

Mustard:quite the resourceful friend you got there.did he really beat the Indigo League?

Sakura:that's right Mr Mustard.when my husband has a goal? he'll never stop trying.
last edited on April 7, 2024 1:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:18AM, April 7, 2024
(online)
BP:Oh! What would you know?!

Doc:Pico. Im basically immortal.

DP:that's debatable.

Doc:
I've been shot into the sun and spent a few days there, I've eaten an eldritch heart that's said to be a primordial god sleeping in the center of the earth, I survived my initial experiment that took out an entire city with people I know including my wife. I can regrow limbs, choose how to look, and even give people extra time to live, but I can not save everyone. Your not the only one who's grieved over having the power.

Pica:…then what do we do?

Doc:you do what you can.*he takes Pico's hand removing the glass bit by bit and starts to heal it* Start by taking life one day at a time. That's what a wiseman said to me.

BP:…I can try. Now about your questions…

Doc:It can wait, we have work to do.

Mustard:I hope so, though im concerned about the way he's doing it.

Chronoa:what do you mean?

Mustard:to fuse with a pokemon might bring great strength, but also do damage to him if he's not careful.

Sakura:*smiles*he knows those risks all to well.

Bea:Machamp! Cross chop!

last edited on April 7, 2024 1:54PM
penciel at 3:57PM, April 7, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(i wonder if those questions were important.)*Pico looked at the liquid filled beakers and began to lightly stir one*we need to make sure the cure isn't too strong.too much then she'll be as old as you too little…well then it won't really matter.

Doc:agreed.*Doc mixed 2 together making a small smoke effect*how was your mission exactly?

Pico:…not everything was black and white.their leader is from a post-Apocalyptic future where Mobians are dying out and Reploids like X and Zero are taking over…it's not that i don't believe Leon it's just that…i feel like i'm missing a gap in that story.i refuse to believe my little brother will become a dictator.

Doc:what is this Leons goal?

Pico:to turn 100% of the population into Mobians.he believes that with no Humans then X won't be found which means no robot war…but that's bullshit.you can't stop progress only hinder it.

*to everyone's surprise Brenton jumped away from the literal giant four-arms.and every time Machamp tried again and again? he looked like he was deliberately taking those hits*

Mustard:hmm?*strokes small beard*(what on Earth is he planning?)

Bea:given up already? Machamp! Dynamic Punch!!!*as the giant fist “hit” the fusion? Machamp couldn't put any force into the attack*What???

Brenton:*smirks as his whole body glowed red*COUNTER!!!!!!!!*a bright explosion happened as the energy took out Machamp shrinking him back to size as Brenton panted while head patting Raboot*never! underestimate my family…*Raboots eyes sparkle with admiration as Brenton fell to the ground while sitting*you ok Raboot?

Raboot:Rab!!*happily hugs his trainer*

Mustard:*walks up to Bea*what do you think?

Bea:he's clever but completely reckless.at the last second he pushed Raboot out of the fusion and took the attack.

Sakura:*hugs Brenton and kisses Raboots head*good job you two!~
last edited on April 7, 2024 4:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:29PM, April 7, 2024
(online)
Doc:I'll agree there. you can stop progress, even fully break it. However, someone will always pick up the pieces and stride forward. Besides, I thought about doing that once and almost went through with it.

BP:
hah. yeah.*continues working then stops*…wait what?

Doc:oh yeah…ran the number back when the tower was first being built. At first everything is fine, but then moral questions get asked, like how close are we to animals, what's sentient and not sentient, trying to force changing diets, can we make mobians from animals, who's the superior mobian tribe, next thing you know they're fighting like cats and dogs and we're back at square one. 100% isn't doable.

DP:
…and you almost did this? What stopped you?

Doc:*shrugs*I got bored, shape shifted a bunch and made my little love boxes.

Pica:uh-huh…so if 100% isn't doable, what is?

Doc:mmm…I'd have to think probably close to 35% maybe 40% increase.

BP:*mentally sighs*(alright, we ball-parked the number it correctly there. good.)

Doc:Watch where you are pouring, .

Gardivor:Master ooh!*gives him a big hug*are you alright?

Elric:
dad that was so awesome! you and Raboot are an amazing team.

Raboot:Rab!*does a flip*

last edited on April 7, 2024 6:30PM
penciel at 6:39PM, April 7, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i know what i'm doing old man.honestly don't forget one of my jobs include potion crafting….this is very delicate stuff we're dealing with and i refuse to let Rose down.*10 hours of trial and error later Pico scanned the potion*

BP:this should be more than enough.do we still have the backup?

Doc:right here.*shows the potion*

Pico:alright! thanks Doc!*he sped to his home as he sees Rose excitedly look at Pico.*

Rose:well?

Pico:i hope you like medicine.*smirks as Rose ran up to and hugged him*bottoms up Rose.*as she drank it her body glowed as she started to age up to her mid 20's.this however means her current outfit looked a bit..small on her*

Rose:oh Pico!~*she continued to hug him before kissing her fiancé*i was worried you would age down so that we would marry as kids.isn't that silly?

Brenton:heh heh i guess.*he got up and stretched*

Mustard:*smiles*very well i'll teach you the fundamentals of dynamaxing.now tell me…are any of you a good cook?

Brenton:….eh?*sweatdrops looking very confused*

Mustard:you'll need a special ingredient to make G-Max Soup a glowing mushroom filled with Dynamax energy.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:04PM, April 7, 2024
(online)
BP:ha ha ha! What? come on, that's silly.

Rose:
…Not really.*looks into his eyes* Pico, I know you like to appease everyone. Help them too. So, I know out of desperation you would try and help someone you love feel better at your own expense.*hugs him* You don't have to do that for me.

DP:Rose…

Rose:
Now, is there any special instruction for this medicine? I know its helped me grow back up, but is this going to clash like the other potion did with my medicine before hand?

Sakura:*jumps up*Im the best cook on my husband's team!

Mustard:my, such dedication. You'll have to prove that to me.

Sakura:
just lead me to the kitchen and I'll make a victory feast worthy of any warrior.

Shallot:
*smirks* my sister…
last edited on April 7, 2024 7:25PM
penciel at 7:42PM, April 7, 2024
(offline)
Pico:just 1 thing.*he pulls out a piece of paper*for this to work i had to specifically mixed it with a small dose of that pill you usually take.but! if you start to shrink again don't worry! ok? Doc helped me made 3 back-ups so basically we just need this stuff in your system long enough to make sure it's a permanent solution.

Ruby:*smiles* thank you dear~

Merlin:*happily sighs*i'm so relieved to hear Miss Rose will be ok.*she hugged her*you gave me a bit of a scare you know.

*Mustard watched as Sakura put on a apron and started grabbing food and ingredients as she spotted a big pink glowing mushroom*

Sakura:(this must be what Master Mustard was talking about.i'll make sure to add this in a separate dish just for Raboot!)*she began to stir rice cook meat boil soup bake a cake and cut veggies all at the same time*

Mustard:my word!

Shallot:*both her and Brenton looked proud*this is her element after all.

Brenton:you got this Sakura! yeah!!*CLAP! he and Shallot high fived as they cheered on*

Chronoa:huh…

Alex:well you know those 2.they would argue over ANYTHING. but when it comes to Sakura? they're her number 1 cheer squad.

Raboot:*holds up a sign of Sakura's face*Raboo!(go Mom!)
last edited on April 7, 2024 7:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:58PM, April 7, 2024
(online)
Rose:You and Doc have shown me more dedication than most.*smiles*I'll do my part too to try and not make you work in vain!*looks determined*

Nene:
aww…

Rose:so Pico,*turns her head slightly confused* why are you a hedgehog now?

Gokun:
did I hear that right Raboot? Did you just

Raboot:raboot!(sh-shut up!)

Gokun:okay.(mama's boy…)*smirks*

Sakura:Alright, iiiits done!

Shallot:yeah!

Bea:
it smells well…but does the taste match it?

Alex:
have a bite and see for yourself.
last edited on April 7, 2024 8:20PM
penciel at 8:47PM, April 7, 2024
(offline)
*Pico sweatdropped multiple sweat bullets from the memory*

Pico:o-oh “that?”*gulps as he nervously scratched his cheek*during the mission i accidentally ingested something that took away my fox body.it apparently “reveals your true form.”i'll be honest i don't mind my head spikes or eyes but…*turns around*i miss my long fuzzy tail.i guess that means i'll cuddle yours instead?

Rose:oh you~*she nuzzled his cheek.*but don't you want to be “you” again?

Pico:that can wait.when i'm sure you'll be fine? i'll get Doc to make me something before the wedding*winks* after all he's the reason why i was a fox in the first place.

Bea:oooh…*she was staring at the chocolate cake*

Mustard:*tries a bean bun*mmm~

Sakura:Raboot? this soup was made with that strange mushroom.it is supposed to make Pokémon stronger so enjoy!

Raboot:Rab!*slurps away*

Brenton/Shallot:mmmngh~(Sakura's cooking is the best~)*MUNCH MUNCH CHEW CRUNCH!!*
last edited on April 7, 2024 8:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:21AM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Rose:well, while you wait…*she turns around and wags her tail*

BP:R-rose, are you sure?

Rose:go ahead.

DP:*walks up close and then hugs her tail*

Nene:your going to get a lot of offers doing that now from us.

Pica:
I know(its so soft)*smiles and lets go with a big smile*

Rose:*gives him a bigger hug and kiss* Now, why don't we relax on the couch. Im sure the kids want to see their father.

Mustard:goodness, look at them eat. you swear they hadn't had anything in days.

Alex:that's normal.
penciel at 5:06AM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Pico:aww i wanted to see if i could “persuade” you to do something else.

Rose:*giggles*stop it~*she playfully pushed him making Pico chuckle as he walked to the couch area as the kids happily play…until they spot the new nervous face*

Pico:h-hey Kits it's me…

Kits:huh?*they looked confused until Lyra flew towards the hedgehog and started sniffing him*

Lyra:*gasp!*Daddy!*she flew into him in a big hug*

Michael:Da?

Kits:Dada!*they all joined Lyra as Pico sighed with relief*

Pico:i missed you all so much.

Walter:Da spikey like grandpa.

Pico:i guess so huh?

Rose:(so sweet~)*she put both hands on her heart as she blushed*

*Raboots body began to glow pink as he pulsed with dynamax energy*

Raboot:*looks at paws*Boot…

Mustard:with that in your system dynamaxing shouldn't be an issue.

Raboot:*eyes sparkle as he ran up to Sakura and shook her hand*rab raboo!

Gokun:he said “thank you Mom!”*Raboot glared at Gokun with fire in his eyes until-*

Sakura:aww~ come here Raboot~*she hugged and cheek nuzzle the fire type as he still glared at Gokun*

Bryn:hehe~ (bunny silly.)

Brenton:(oh boy…it's like sibling teasing almost.)
last edited on April 8, 2024 5:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:49PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Juno:new ma good?

BP:yes, she's okay.

Juliana:woof mom kay?

DP:woof mom?(…Harpy…)what's wrong with woof?

Yuri:
big woof mom. Needs hugs. miss u.

BP:
(oh.. the twins must have grew a bit more.)Alright, I'll check on “woof mom”. Rose can you.

Rose:
*sits down and watches as they cling to her*

DP:huh…alright well, I'll be right back…uh.

Rose:she's in Mia's room right now, dear.

Gokun:*smirks till Gardivor comes up behind him*

Gardivor:
now Gokun, you should have some to eat too.

Gokun:b-but mom, I didn't fight today!

Gardivor:
nonsense, Sakura worked hard, you need some to try and dynamax as well.

penciel at 3:24PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*Harpy had multiple used tissues around the bed as she was watching a romantic soap opera*hey Harp? the Kits said you were worried about me and-

Harpy:OH SABASTIAN WHY??!*she blew her nose as Pico went wide eyed.she then turned her head*…*sniff!*?…Cole? is that you?

DP:*gulps as he nervously scratched his cheek while walking closer*not quite.Dad doesn't exactly care about clothes.

Harpy:Pico!*she hugged him the best she could*

Pico:so…“Sabastian?”

Harpy:oh! Alice told me soap operas help when you feel overwhelmed with emotions during pregnancy…“?!”*Harpy blushed as Pico kissed her stomach*

Pico:sorry i was knocked out and lost track of time.but i'm here now so move over~*he then climbed under the blankets and cuddled her*

Harpy:*tearing up*m-my Pico….

Bea:that thing is half Pokémon? i thought he was just a pale kid.

Gokun:i'll have you know i'm technically a Kirlia.

Bea:…i don't believe you.

Gokun:at least I wear shoes! your feet stink!

Bea:gck!*he then angrily and quickly devoured a oran berry pie as the Kirlia hybrid glowed pink with dynamax energy*

Gokun:mmmnnngh~ thank you Aunt Sakura.

Alex:*looks around*where did Brenton go?*during the commotion Brenton ran out*

Brenton:Beedrill what's wrong??*she was digging through a tree as a stone fell out*(a mega stone?)was this calling out to you girl?
shadowbladeXIII at 4:26PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
BP:now let's take a look at the…stomach.*sees its gotten even bigger*Harpy, what have you been feeding them?

Harpy:pickled sauerkraut layered in mayo, soy sauce, ghost peppers, medium rare burgers, and breaded chicken.*looks to her husband*are you alright? you look a little green?

DP:…never better.(what an apatite.)

Beedrill:zzzt!*is trying to encourage brenton to use it*

Chronoa:If I had to guess, he's out exploring some. He'll likely be back not to soon from now.
penciel at 5:17PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(ugh…that would explain the smell.oh well we'll just have to tough it out for her!)*he looked determined as he hugged her stomach*

Harpy:oh!~ careful now~ i might pop any minute.

Pico:hey babe do you want to take shifts?*he puffed out his stomach the best he could*with all the spicey food i eat they should be warm enough in here.

Harpy:*giggles*Pico no~*she happily cuddled with him.she then smirked seductively*you know i'm also feeling a little…“hot~”*she began to kiss his neck*

Pico:b-babe!*flinches* that's just the added hormones.

Brenton:alright let me just…*he tied the stone around Beedrill in a pretty pink bow*ok let's give it a try.*Brentons hand surrounded with aura*go MEGA EVOLVE!!*Beedrils body grew bigger.her feet turned into stingers as all 5 stingers were as skinny as a Knights lance.looking herself in a river Beedrill looked worried of her scary appearance*

Beedrill:bzzz be-(Master I-)*sudeenly Brenton hugged her*

Brenton:Beedrill you look SO cool! your feet are stingers now!

Beedrill:*feeling touched*(my Master…)

Brenton:do you know what? i bet your faster too! let fly back to Mustards Dojo.*3 minutes later the group walked out as Chronoa pouted*

Chronoa: get ready everyone i sense that Brenton is excited

Brenton:hey guys! up here!*as they looked up? everyone saw Mega Beedrill*

Elric:whoa…
last edited on April 8, 2024 5:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:40PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Harpy:and me missing you so.*holds him closer and whimpers*Pico, please…help me cool down.

BP:alright.*exhales and makes the room colder*

Harpy:
…that's not what I had in mind…

DP:
but its working, right?

Harpy:
*nods and laughs*your such a big goof.*nuzzles him and starts to kiss him silly*

Bea:
a Mega Beedrill?!

Mustard:most impressive. where did you find that stone?
penciel at 6:03PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
*a few hours later Harpy fell asleep on him as he hugged her.the Harem then walked in*

Rose:is Miss Harpy alright?

Pico:she won't be letting go anytime soon.*the harem sighed with relief*

Nene/Alice:thank goodness.*giggles*

Rose:we all wanted the same thing after all.to make sure our Pico was alright.*to everyone's surprise Rose took off her dress and climbed into bed as she laid on top of Pico*

Pico:heh heh*he was now hugging Mias tail on impulse.*i might be awake for awhile.my sleep schedule is really out of whack.

Brenton:oh um-*points at self*i didn't.

Bea:oh i get it.the stone was calling out to Beedrill.i have a friend from Kalos who had a similar situation with her Lucario.your Beedrill must really care about you.how long has it been on your team?

Brenton:*nervously sweatdrops*oh you know…less than a week.

Bea:*blinks in confusion*…excuse me?

Alex:not as weird until you realize Brenton here has a major bug phobia.

*Beedrill nuzzled her trainer*

Gardivor:*pouts*hey….he's my Master too you know!!
shadowbladeXIII at 7:22PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Mia:that's ok dear.*gives him a few kisses*we can keep you company

Harpy:so what was it like over there?

BP:well that's a story. Kinda long.

Nene:
We have time.*smiles as she gets closer to him*

Rose:now ladies, Pico has promised he'd be good while im in bed. Im not breaking my promise, and you should not tempt him either.

Ruby:we know Rose.*smiles*we just want to keep him warm and listen.

Bea:does she…get that way often?

Sakura:
only with some other pokemon.
last edited on April 8, 2024 7:56PM
penciel at 8:20PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*Pico looked serious as he explained everything he knows about Chimera INC.from Dr Vira to Leon his goals his timeline and a possible evil Mega Man X*-….it just doesn't feel right. X's current testing is supposed to make sure that doesn't happen.

Mia:so do you think this “Leon” has been lying?

Pico:*still looking serious*no…the only possible explanation is that “thing” is a evil copy.grr! all of this got me so angry i just want to help but Leon has got it wrong!

Rose:*smiles*(there he goes again thinking of others~)

Brenton:heh it's ok Gar.

Gardivor:(i should put that thing in a blackhole…)sigh fine.

*a few hours later the group returned to the hotel as Brenton laid down on the couch*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:18AM, April 9, 2024
(online)
Harpy:Dear, its hard for Leon to do that, probably because he was born after, and doesn't know. All his sources were probably dated, or from people who didn't know the full story.

BP:
I suppose that's true. So he might not even have the full story.

Alice:maybe if you bring him to X…

DP:
no, that'd likely give him a heart attack.

Android 21:
oh right, he's age is accelerated.

Towa:would that be a bad thing?

Ruby:in this case, absolutely. They're on good terms so far.

Mia:Well, whatever you do, You'll have to meet him again, and if you want, we'll come too for support.

Chronoa:
*comes over*so, how do you feel? We had a pretty big day Id argue. we found pokemon, you battled, and evolved some pokemon. You even found a Mega stone
last edited on April 9, 2024 4:20AM
penciel at 5:11AM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
Pico:are you sure? i mean it won't be dangerous but-

Nene:we'll be fine with you by our side.

*the next morning the family were in Chimera INC as Pico looked serious*

Security:Mr Stone.*nods*

Pico:Adam.*suddenly Pico flinched as he felt a familiar presence*

Dr Vira:hello Stone family.i was sent to guide you to Leons office.

Pico:thank you Doctor.*as they walked to the main floor? Leon smiled at Pico*

Leon:hello Pico.i didn't expect so many guests.

Pico:*sweatdrops*it wasn't my idea.*he then sat down and drank water showing he trusts Leon.*

Brenton:technically Beedrill found it herself. but yeah pretty much.but yeah we did have a big day.*he then pulled her in for a cuddle as Chronoa took off her disguise*which is why we should do something fun tomorrow.nnngh~*tired he stretched making Chronoa smile*

Chronoa:hmmm~ like what?

Brenton:explore…go on a picnic…..*he leaned towards her ear*Make out~

Chronoa:*smiles*why not do that right now?

Brenton:you read my mind.*as they kiss? the Supreme Kai had a sly smile as she blushed*

Chronoa:bed.right now.*she then pulled him into the bedroom as the group in their own rooms felt Brenton go Rosé again*

Sakura:(hmm they're having fun~)*happily blushes from imagining the spa night* *quake! they felt the earth shake lightly*o-oh dear~

Daisy:*hugs Sakura*mmmngh~ they'll be awhile.then again Chronoa did seem pent up.

Rin:really?

*Chronoa was riding ontop of her husband as she happily stared at him*

Brenton:nnngh~

Chronoa:*giggles*you like? i'm trying to be more aggressive.just don't expect any scratching.

Brenton:*smirks jokingly*spoiled sport.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:11PM, April 9, 2024
(online)
Leon:I must say, its a privilege to meet all the women behind the legendary hero that make him tick. Though…I don't remember you…*points to Towa*

Towa:oh, im a sister in law visiting.*smiles*

Leon:makes sense. The archives spoke of just a few of you, so im not sure who is what. I just know,*Points to Mia & Nene* those two.

BP:I'll introduce you later. So, we need to talk about the mobian population increase.

Leon:
your not backing out, are you?

DP:no, but we have…a few terms. I can't speak on behalf of man or mobian, but I'd like you to at least consider a few things.

Leon:*gets himself business ready*Im listening…

BP:well, first if your going to do this, market it as a new beginning, and second chance. Let them make the choice for that identity. After all, freedom to choose is what makes us special.

Leon:I understand that, but that would slow down the initial growth I wanted instantly.

Nene:it would, but it would look as if your trying to offer a new experience.

Leon:…I'll have marketing get on that. Next Item.

DP:
Well, we were hoping you can make formula less…random. the 3:1 harem ratio is a bit much.

Leon:
I wish I could, but I can not. It changes the individual to suit how they feel about themselves and what they want.

Ruby:so all those people in the park…

Leon:
yep.

*the room stays silent for a bit*

Leon:
*coughs* …Anyone else want a drink?

Alice:of what?

Chronoa:
*goes faster* come on, if you can't catch them all then how will you be a master? Are you going to let this catch get away?*feels him reach up and grab her chest making her moan loudly*I g-guess not~.
last edited on April 9, 2024 3:16PM
penciel at 3:44PM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
Leon:what's your preference? coffee? tea? Wine?

Harpy:i think i'll stick with tea for obvious reasons.*pats stomach*

Leon:oh yes-*coughs nervously*that would be for the best.*as tea was prepared there was 1 thing on Picos mind*

Pico:what are you going to do if this…“Copy X” found a way to send people back in time?

Leon:hmmm all i can do in my weakened state is call security.curious why ask such a question?

Pico:i already fought Omega and so has my daughter Zeta.

Leon:what?

Pico:it's true Leon.one of those times they appeared in my friends home dimension.a parallel Earth.

Leon:i see…so they're trying to prevent it.

Brenton:never challenge a Saiyan unless you can fight back.*many hours of INTENSE and godly love making later? Chronoa hugged the Dragon of All*

Chronoa:*happily sighs*w-wow…i needed that~

Brenton:*smirks*glad i could help “destroying you”.*she playfully rolled her eyes*

Chronoa:very funny Dragon God.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:23PM, April 9, 2024
(online)
Nene:why would they want to do that?

Leon:would you want to take orders from a bunch of fluffy sentient animals?

BP:
still, you should be safe. You came back Time Tec Right? They won't look for you among humans.

Leon:that's half true. While X is aiding humanity during its crisis, a bunch of humans and reploids don't agree with his methods, and he is having his army take care of them.

DP:Now, that “definitely” doesn't sound like the X I know.

Leon:
whether it sounds like him or not, he does not want to be usurped. I would gladly give my life if it meant all my workers got to live.

Dr Vira:
sir, you built this and so much more.

Leon:Dr. Vira, I am but a chance that the past can be changed. You, Pico and the others are the chance that the future can shine bright.

Harpy:oh don't be so dramatic. Your not carrying around 2 pups right now! Give up your life, no one needs to give up anything if Pico has a say.

Leon:
…I trust you on that matter. …If its not too much trouble, might I ask for a picture? I feel we made progress, and want to celebrate. I'll even treat you to one of my favorite restaurants.

Chronoa:
*cuddles up with him* so, do you think you can help me with my new pokemon? I want Sylveon to feel they can be apart of a family again.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon