RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 6:30PM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*smirks*the benefit of living with so many women that can cook.

*the next day Pico was drinking coffee at a café as he happily sighed*

DP:this is nice.

Rebecca:mind if i join?*Rebecca sat at Picos table as he was in his human form*

Pico:not at all.thanks for coming by the way.i…wanted to make sure you're doing alright.since i feel bad for tricking you.

Sobble:Sob….*he happily teared up*SOBBBBB!!!*and jumped onto Shallot as she hugged him*

Shallot:shhh there there…*she motherly shook Sobble making Sakura smile*

Kukui:you'll need to head to the nearest island Akala Island.head east from there and your trial will start.

Alex:easy enough.*looks at his Z bracelet*i might need to add someone to my team though.

You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
last edited on April 12, 2024 11:46PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:03AM, April 13, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:Oh yeah! im doing alright! I mean business isn't as fun without you and work has kind of slown down, with our boss missing, but things are going okay.

BP:
yeah. Oh, how is the treat thing going?

Rebecca:
oh yes! We actually got that approved! Production has started but Leon said to hold off. Something about plans changing. We were going to start the testing phase.*she pulls out a box with a seductive wolf suggestively gnawing on a treat* The only thing I can think of is testing it with someone myself.

Shallot:oh no, your not borrowing my pokemon.

Alex:wh-but shallot.

Shallot:uh-uh. Sobble needs to learn to defend itself. He hasn't tried to fight yet, and needs to learn. He needs to find his partner that works for you, not for me

Alex:that is true. Alright! The adventure continues!*looks determined* Hey professor, do you know where I can find a water based stone?

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 13, 2024 2:15AM
penciel at 2:56AM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
Rebecca:*her eyes sparkled as a devious idea escaped her*if you feel sorry then-

Pico:no.

Rebecca:but-

Pico:no.(as if that stuff would actually affect me anyway.)*he sipped his coffee as Pico rummaged through his bag*here.*he gave her a piece of paper as Rebecca read it*

Rebecca:a deed?

Pico:you'll need a spot to sell the products so i bought a small building downtown.

Rebecca:s-Sam i-

Pico:it's! *looks away*it's Pico by the way.“Sam” was an alias.

Rebecca:oh of co-urk!*she flinched*d-did you say Pico?

Pico:yep.

Rebecca:Zots Knight Pico Stone?

Pico:bingo.*winks*

Brenton:*raises an eyebrow*yeah you said the Island but not the area.

Kukui:the trial should be on Brooklet Hill one Island over.

Alex:thanks Professor!*as he leaves Alex wondered*-how do we get there?

Brenton:we'll just goto the shoreline by the beach.i'll rent us a boat.
last edited on April 13, 2024 4:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:39AM, April 13, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:Wow! I didn't expect that! Pico Stone wants to make the world fuzzy!

BP:ah, fuzzier. Im not going to help make the world 100% mobian, just aid in an increase.

Rebecca:Still, I didn't know you cared about our cause.

DP:I care about everyone. Its whether or not its a bad, dumb or evil Idea that I have to step in.

Rebecca:ohh…that makes sense. Hey, while I have your ear, think you can help me with a new drink to go with the treats? Gotta quench that thirst after having one, and the soda is still bunked. The team will love it.

Alex:
good Idea, bro! Abra is likely still tired.

Abra:aaabra…

Alex:
by the way, we might need to hire the crew too. I don't have any sailing experience.
penciel at 6:23AM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
Pico:well i'm not exactly sure i'm the best for this sort of thing but…why not go on brand.

Rebecca:on…brand?

Pico:design a cutesy Mobian sipping the can.a “Fuzz Cola” if you will.

Rebecca:ooh…*starts sketching on a napkin*

Pico:you're not…actually making the same thing but in soda form are you?

Rebecca:no it's a cherry cola i think.*finishes doodling*by the way did you get it??

Pico:you mean that weird email you sent me? Becca i don't do games let alone a mmorpg.

Rebecca:but Mobians FatasyVII is so good! you have to try it.*she took out her laptop and set up Picos account*

BP:(knowing our luck we'll get sucked into the game…)

*later Brenton sweatdropped as he shook the captains hand*

Brenton:thanks again for letting us hire you.you guys have the largest ship and i feel like a bother.

Captain:it won't be a problem.the next island is an hour away.now make sure you and your Pokemon stay in doors.*whispers*“my yacht gets a bit shaky and i don't leave the puke buckets outside.”

Brenton:“ah got ya mate”*he winked after talking in “seadog”.*

Captain:your boys want company? hey Cabby?!!

Cabby:y-yes sir?*a young sailor ran in*

Captain:it's your day off.go ahead and play poker with Mr Sons kids.

Cabby:yes sir!
shadowbladeXIII at 7:00AM, April 13, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:alright, I got your mobain fantasy account set up, all you have to do is create the character.

BP:hmm…let's see. Species…(ooh that's a tough one. We're a hedgehog now, but we stayed a fox ever since Mia. Let's go with our gut)*chooses fox and notes stat boosts*wh-we get boosts based on the mobian?

Rebecca:yep! In your case Intelligence and wisdom.

DP:huh. I guess that leaves me some choices.

Pica:(male or female? Well, I do wonder if there are benefits for each class.)

BP&DP:( Probably. However, we're going with male.)

Pica:(but why?)

DP:(Im not wearing swimsuit armor if this thing does suck us in.)

BP:(besides, im sure Rebecca has the female in the party part covered.)*smiles logically*

Pica:(that makes sense.)

Rebecca:not bad. Now for your class.

Alex:
good to see everyone is holding up.*looks at shallot lounging with slowpoke*…hon, what are you doing?

Shallot:im relaxing. I don't get to do that often. Slowpoke has the right idea.

Captain:
is that a sweet slowpoke or a spicy one?

Alex:
sweet? spicy? oh right the region variants. well,*looks at a pokedex brenton puts in front of him about slowpoke tails*oh. sweet.
last edited on April 13, 2024 7:11AM
penciel at 7:37AM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
*Pico made a rogue character*

Rebecca:ooh nice choice! I-*in a flash of light Pico was inside the game*

Pico:grr! i knew it!!*he was at a level one village as he saw many big chested Mobians with revealing “armor”*

Rebecca:Pico what happened??*a skimpy mage wearing a blue pointy hat and bra armor ran up to and hugged him*are you alright?? i'm so sorry.

Pico:i'm fine Becca…*he blushed while scratching his cheek*

Brenton:*smirks at Shallot*sweet huh? feeling hungry Shal? its a delicacy~

Shallot:*frantically shakes head*n-never!*cuddles her Slowpoke*

Slowpoke:*blushes*……poke.

Brenton:*smiles*but in all honesty i like this laid back side of you.*chuckles*you feel less of an ass-*POW! Shallot threw a shoe at Brenton as she grumpily blushed.*

Alex:yeah….you deserved that one bro.

Brenton:worth it!

Bryn:*points*Daddy being silly.
last edited on April 13, 2024 4:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:19PM, April 13, 2024
(online)
BP:umm…about your clothing.

Rebecca:hm?*looks and turns red*Oh! uh, its part of a promotional gift…though its a little tight on me now.*looks down*how come im a human and your…adorable?

DP:*sweatdrops*I don't know. mmmaybe you'll change the longer you stay here.By the way, what did you pick?

Rebecca:
oh, uh…well, if I change into it, you'll see yourself.

BP:
we need to find a way out.

Rebecca:
I agree, but compared to me, your…still kind of low level. Let's get you going first I know this starting village like the back of my hand.

BP:are all the outfits this*stares at a few mobian dogs passing by*…revealing?

Rebecca:
kind of. its part of the fantasy, and what a fantasy it is. did you know the Monks class get stronger the less they wear? They're body is their weapon, armor and more.

DP:*hides his nosebleed at the image of a female monk player*noted.

Rin:daddy's always being silly.

Bryn:yah!*flys onto slowpoke and lays down*mmm…slow…

Rin:(well,I know that slowpoke is a safe ride.)

Elric:
even Bryn has the right idea.

Alex:
alright, lets start looking Sobble.

Sobble:sob.
penciel at 6:51PM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
Rebecca:i honestly think i might have a visual glitch now that i think about it…just give me a sec.*she summoned a hand mirror and after looking at it she was a beautiful red vixen*

Pico:o-oh…*is trying to prevent nosebleed as they walk to a shop*

Shop Keep NPC:hello adventurer what would you like to buy?

Rebecca:*summons credit card*id like to pay for the Rogue Golden Expansion Pack for my friend here.*as the transaction happened Pico was wearing navy blue boots gloves pants and shirt covered in belts as a short sword bow and knives appeared in his inventory*

Game:PICO LEVEL 5!!!

Pico:cool.*looks at profile*“sub class ninja?” neat.

*as they landed? the group walked to the trial when suddenly-*

Rockruff:RUUUUU!!!!*a Rockruff was hit with a watergun damaging it as Alex caught her*

Alex:holy! are you alright?

Rockruff:*wimpers*

Sakura:we'll heal her up.it looks like the attacker is the Totem Pokemon you'll have to fight.*Alex ran out to the beach as a giant glowing Crabrawler was destroying everything in a fit of rage*

Alex:Sobble get ready!

Sobble:*jumps off Alex and gets into a ready stance*Sob!
shadowbladeXIII at 7:19PM, April 13, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:I normally don't spend money, but I figure, your first time, plus I want you on the same level as me. Also Ninja get cool stuff. You get the basics of Rouge, Scrolls for elemental attacks, and throw.

BP:throw?

Rebecca:oh yeah, throw is busted for a ninja, plus they dual wield weapons.

DP:nice!

Shopkeep NPC:
will that be all?

Alex:now go sobble!

Sobble:
…*turns invisible*

Alex:I…I didn't mean to go and hide!

Gokun:
oh boy…
penciel at 7:58PM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
Rebecca:and 5 health potions please.*after getting what they need? they head towards a forest as Pico saw slime women monsters*

Pico:sheesh the creators sure know there target audience.

Rebecca:i believe this game was originally anime inspired.

Pico:that explains…certain things.*he saw a female thief mob wearing little to no clothing as her chest had jiggle physics*a-anyway should i test out my elemental scrolls or throw?

Rebecca:doesn't matter.they'll die in one hit.

BP:(let's just hope we won't get hit with a status effect or something.)

Crabrawler:RAWLR!!!!*it slammed his claw down as Alex jumped out of the way*

Gokun:Uncle Alex??

Alex:we'll be fine! just stay back.

Sobble:(Dad…)*suddenly Sobble glared at Crabrawler*SOBBB!!!!!!!*to everyones surprise? the water lizard jumped onto and held onto Crabrawler as the fighting type couldn't even grab the starter*

Alex:Sobble! don't let go! use water pulse!

Sobble:Sobble!!!*it fired a point blank water pulse at the fighting type confusing it.it then almost hit it but Sobble countered with a sucker punch knocking the fighting type out*

Alex:was that a dark type move? way to go Sob-

Sobble:*scared from the excitement he started tearing up*

Brenton:uh oh…

Sobble:so-SOBBBBBBBBBLE!!!!(Ma-MAMMMMMMMMMMMMAAA!!!!)*he then ran up to Shallot and hugged her.*
last edited on April 13, 2024 8:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:20PM, April 13, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:go get them!

BP:haa!*cuts down each slime as it melts after one blow and smirks*alright, that was pretty cool.

Rebecca:right?*uses fire on another enemy*

DP:so, what are the status effects?

Rebecca:well, there's poison, paralyze, petrify, fear which is more of a debuff, some things that can turn you into a slime, and then there's a rare one.

BP:a rare one?

Rebecca:
Well, yeah but it only affects male players so I've never seen it. Usually rare monsters or high level monsters have it. Where we're at we have no chance yet.

DP:
so, what's our main goal?

Rebecca:well it all depends. Mostly to have fun, but the in game goal is to stop a few kingdoms from fighting and stop the chaos beast…or so I read.

Shallot:ohh….*starts petting sobble*were you scared? its alright. you can be scared your first fight. Saki was scared too.*nurtures the poor crying pokemon*

Sakura:
(I was scared cause it was 10x my height at the time.)*sweatdrops*
penciel at 9:05PM, April 13, 2024
(offline)
Pico:“it only affects male players” huh?*Pico sweatdrops* must be some sort of crazy side effect only female monsters can do. like…some sort of attraction status effect?

Rebecca:ooh that would explain the forums i looked up.*as he destroyed a few more they walked into a cave*

Game:RARE BOSS ENCOUNTER!!*suddenly they saw a level 50 Succubus Queen wearing thin-revealing black armor surrounded by level 30 demon women*

Succubus Queen:hello Adventurers~

Pico:aww crap….*a forcefield blocked the entrance as Rebecca looked excited*

Rebecca:they must be the new update!~*she eagerly ran up to the amused boss as Rebecca checked her from head to toe*please tell me you drop mage armor?

DP:*sweatdrops*gotta love her enthusiasm…

Alex:is Rockruff ok.*the pup walked up to Alex and nuzzled as well as licked his hand*good to hear girl.*as he picked her up-*

Rockruff:bar!*everyone watched Brenton and Raboot climb a waterfall*

Brenton:hey Al?? i think we found it!*he threw to Alex a blue crystal*it's called HYDRO VORTEX!*he and Raboot then jumped down*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:36AM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Succubus Queen: I might, I might not. Such a cute pair, how would you like to join my harem? It would be nice to have some extra fealty to the chaos beast.

BP:
yeah as if we'd join you.

Rebecca:Pico, use Mug! She might have something rare.

DP:Mug?*looks at his skills*oh! Alright*does so* “You got Succbus Panties” uh…*sweatdrops* well, that is something rare, just not what I thought I would get.

Succubus Queen:You can keep those. I wasn't really using them.*she smirks then has her minions surround the two*

Alex:hydro vortex, eh? Sounds like a cool move.

Rockruff:
Bar!

Alex:
sounds like she agrees too.*pets rockruff*
penciel at 6:32AM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:thank you? i think?*he put it in his pocket as he summoned a sword in one hand and a knife in the other.Pico looked at their levels and sweatdropped*i am severely under leveled for this.

Rebecca:don't worry i'll just cast-

Demon 1:STONE KISS*she tongue kissed Rebecca temporary turning her into stone*

Pico:*nose bleeds*ok…THAT'S broken.*hhe began to jump and dodge their attacks*

Succubus Queen:(ooh~)*she then appeared behind Pico and hugged him*aren't a agile hero?~ “i like you”. *she whispered that into his ear making Pico flinch*

Pico:(i swear they feel sentient.)um could we negotiate a truce?

Succubus Queen:cute but no~*she then laid him down as her eyes flashed pink*but i like you so if you are a good fox i might just “reward you instead~”*the blonde Succubus licked her lips while giving Pico the “i want you” look*

Pico:*gulps*heh heh…

Succubus Queen::mmmngh~*Pico felt a familiar jolt “downstairs” as the boss sat on his lap*you 2 are the first players to invade my home~ let's have some fun.especially since you seem excited.

*as the group walked? the Rockruff happily chased Glaceon in circles*

Shallot:we're keeping her.

Alex:seriously?

Shallot:are you joking? a Dragon a samurai and now a guard dog? our family will be feared!…*nuzzles her Slowpoke*

Brenton:feared huh? sure Shal…you big softy.

Shallot:can you dress up my Grimer again?

Brenton:hmm? oh yeah sure! i'll do it as soon as we reach the Pokémon Center.

*at the Pokemon Center Raboot was blushing as he sat still.this was because Sakura was brushing his hair*

Sakura:let's get that fur nice and shiny~
shadowbladeXIII at 6:56AM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Succubus Queen:*she then touched him once as he felt a rush of want and desire*Let's get rid of that which separates us.*she touches his chest and slowly the ninja equipment evaporates off his body and vanishes, his weapons disappear as she removes what could barely be considered a garb from her body*

BP:
(they really know their target audience)I-if we're going to continue, a-at least free my friend.

Succubus Queen:
friend? I thought she was your lover.*pouts* Well, maybe that will change after we're done.*she then starts to kiss pico down his body*

Succubus:
*de-petrifies Rebecca*

Rebecca:
Pico I mmph-*feels the Succubus's kiss and starts to lie down her equipment going and her breathing picks up*w-woah…

Raboot:boot…*blushing and looks away*

Gokun:he likes the style your doing for him Aunt Sakura.

Raboot:*looks at Gokun ready to start something only to be picked up and hugged calming down*

Sakura:really? Im so happy he does.

Shallot:alright Grimer get ready! your going to look amazing again!
last edited on April 14, 2024 6:57AM
penciel at 7:44AM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(what's that supposed to-oh Zot~)*the boss monster happily sucked away at Picos rod*mmm~ oh~ nngh~ w-wow~

Succubus Queen:*stops for a moment just to stroke it*such a impressive sword~

Succubus:when we're done with you? you'll appreciate your buffs.*1 of the succubus groped Rebecca as the other kissed her*

Game:CLASS CHANGE*she was starting to look like a succubus in human form.*

Rebecca:a new class?

Succubus:just for you to try out~*the Queen was now rubbing her chest on Picos rod*my Queen?~ she's ready.

Succubus Queen:Already?~ but he has so much stamina~*the Queen then kissed her “prey” as she happily blushed*

*Brenton whistled as he used a steel comb on Grimer*

Brenton:we tried pretty last time so let's change it up! how about something different?

Grimer:*looks excited*Grimer Grime!

Brenton:hmm…hey Shal? do you see that fashion magazine over there? Could you show it to Grimer and let him decide?

Shallot:s-sure.*as she does so? Nurse Joy happily watched since it was a slow day*

Nurse Joy:oh is he a breeder?

Alex:nothing that fancy.my brother just can understand Pokemon and loves to help.

Rin:*happily sighs*(he looks so happy~)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:22AM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Succubus Queen:Then again, to not have her try her new powers would be a shame. Alright, you naughty fox, er girl…have a look at what you can do.

Rebecca:oh! uh…*floats over to Pico* let's see…(hmm…amplify…that's for me and bolsters charisma, satisfy*looks at the description* (that would be the one to use…)*proceeds to look over her passives*(Virility drain?!)*reads the description and turns red*(G-g-oodness. W-well, I don't think I'll drain him in one attempt. New class, and a low percent against his high stamina. Here goes nothing)*she then kisses Pico's blade and licks it a few times before inserting it into her mouth*

DP:!*lets out a moan*(this feels more real than it should.)

Succubus Queen:
I think he likes it girls…

Daisy:Brenton is really good at that.

Shallot:he's had experience before.

Sakura:indeed. It also helps with how many kids we have at home.
last edited on April 14, 2024 12:46PM
penciel at 2:14PM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:(which is honestly a little concern-)“!” *she then began to pump her mouth in a rhythm like motion so the Queen hugged Pico from behind*

Succubus:such a “hard~” and stubborn warrior~ just relax under your friends…pleasure~

Pico:(st-starting to think his game is its own world-)mmmph~

*as Rebecca stopped she crawled up to Pico as she blushed*

Rebecca:p-Pico i'm feeling “hot” can you cool me off?*her underwear hit the ground making Pico gulp*

Pico:(this is really happening isn't it?)*Rebecca happily blushed as she then gave Pico a kiss*

Rebecca:i-i'd be happy if this first time was with you.real or not.

Pico:Becca….

Succubus Queen:(oh cute~ i knew i detected something besides friendly behavior.)

*Brenton designed Grimers body to look like a punk rocker but something was missing*

Brenton:hmmm…got it! give me 5 minutes.*the group watched as Brenton was making a jacket it had a picture of Shallot stitched up in the back making Grimer look excited*perfect right?

Grimer:Grimer~*hugs Brenton*

Brenton:hahaha! trust me it was no problem.it's a skill i picked up from having so many daughters.*Grimer slithered towards Shallot and excitedly showed it off to her*

Shallot:*smiles*well aren't you just the cutest fashion model?

Grimer:gr-Grime…*he happily blushed from the compliment*
shadowbladeXIII at 2:31PM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:*she then hovered above Pico before sliding onto him*nnn~!

BP:you alright?

Rebecca:mm.*starts to go to town on him slowing grinding*

Succubus Queen:(oh how sweet) Make your team mate something honorable, oh clever ninja.

Shallot:Thank you Brenton. This Grimer looks awesome.

Sakura:
if we're showing off, Look how I dressed Raboot.

Raboot:*looks away blushing*…boot.
penciel at 3:04PM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops*(no need to put it that way you love eater.)*Pico slowly moved in and out*tell me if this hurts too much ok?

Rebecca:o-oh Pico~

Game:HEALTH BOOST!*they were glowing as their HP increased.*

Rebecca:mmmnngh~ oh Pico~ f-faster!~*as he does so Rebecca happily hugged while kissing him*

Succubus Queen:see? as a class you could boost your teams stats this way.*licks her lips from the love display*

Rebecca:/Pico:“!” *they released at the same time as the Queen wiped the blood off Rebecca*

Pico:*pants*

Game:LEVEL UP!!*Pico blushed*

Pico:(from that? really?!!)

Sakura:aww don't be like that.i made you a new hoodie too~*she pulled out a gray hoodie with a Scorbunny as a logo*

Raboot:Raboot??(a me clothing??)*he instantly took off his regular one and put the new one as he looked away and blushed*Rab Rab…(i mean it's alright i guess…)

Gokun:he loves it.*Raboot angrily shook his paw glaring at his “brother”*
Raboot:Rab! Rab Boot!!!(i will literally set you on fire! you jerk!!!)

Sakura:aww that's sweet~*Raboot blushed as he like his trainer scratched the back of his head sheepishly*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:09PM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:there are…ha ha…certain ways to level up. Some try and grind in the Harem Hotel.

BP:
of course there would be a place like that. (Very blunt name too. No creativity.)

Succubus Queen:
did you like it?

Rebecca:
I did.*looks to Pico and sees she drained a small percentage of him*(oh…I seemed to have took some.)*watches the number go back to 100 percent*(at least it recovers if not drained fully. I'll have to research this more.)

Succubus Queen:
so then, where do we go from here? Do I watch her ride you all day till your withered, or do you want to try again?

DP:
*slightly tired*Is fleeing an option yet?

Succubus Queen:well, you can try if you'd like.

Sakura:if you want, I can do more for you?

Raboot:…boot.

Sakura:I'll take that, as a yes.*smiles*

Alex:
how are things going with Sylveon?

Chronoa:we're getting there. I think just introducing a pokemon a day is helping. Im thinking we introduce one of Shallot's next.

Alex:maybe sobble?

Chronoa:…Sobble might be too sensitive. Last thing I want is for a pokemon to cry in stereo.
last edited on April 14, 2024 6:11PM
penciel at 6:44PM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:fleeing…fleeing…*Pico opened the main menu by accident*this'll do nicely.*he pushed “quit game” as the two woke up*wow…

Rebecca:*happily blushes*sorry about all that.but honestly? i really enjoyed it~

Pico:heh heh…that's good i guess.let's play again sometime-mmmph~*Rebecca tongue kissed Pico with passion while holding his face*

Shallot:come on out Grookey!*as Grookey was summoned she hugged the grass monkey*i want you to calmly make friends with Sylveon ok? he's been through a ton of stress.*Grookey nodded*

Brenton:*smirks*hey Sakura he's my Pokémon you know! don't steal him from me with your great motherly charms.

Sakura:*gives her husband “the look”*oh don't you worry because you are my mine~

Rin:*reading a pamphlet*ooh trainers get free meals here.that's neat…how does a Pokémon Center receive payment or any funding?

Brenton:i….have no idea. but on the bright side we have plenty of beds to sleep on.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:21PM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:*blushes as she looks into his eyes*…*smiles and kisses him again*

BP:*parts* Rebecca, we're back outside now.

Rebecca:I know.*smiles* can you blame a girl for wanting a little more though?

Bryn:
bed! bounce! he he!

Elric:
those beds are really bouncy.

Daisy:
I just hope they have enough space for everyone.

Shallot:
they should between all of us.*rubs her stomach*
penciel at 7:51PM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:blame? no i wouldn't.but i just don't want you going crazy incase this is some sort of left over effect from the Succubus.*Rebecca smiled sweetly and kissed him again*

Rebecca:it's not.

Pico:well alright then.*looks at the time*holy hell it's super late.*it was 1:39AM* *he made sure to text Mia.“lost track of time i'll see everyone in the morning.”*. *DING!~*

Mia:“ok~ i'll tell the others. Love you~” *she then sent a heart emoji*

Rebeccado you want to rest at my place? it is literally around the corner.

Pico:s-sure.

*later Chronoa watched Sylveon sleep next to Glaceon*

Chronoa:…i'm afraid what will happen when i summon Nidoran around him.

Brenton:best thing you can do is wait until he is truly used to our group.then ease him into it.

Chronoa:sigh i know…*she then smiled as Brenton continuously kissed her neck which then changed into a back rub*

Brenton:relax and let me work my magic.

Chronoa:mmmngh~*she happily held one of his hands that was on her shoulder and gently squeezed it*love you~

Brenton:*smiles*i love you too.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:35PM, April 14, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:*takes him to her place* I know its late, but do you want anything to eat?

BP:Im good, thanks.

Rebecca:(its been so long that I had a guest.)*smiles as she puts something quick on for her self and drinks it down*

Chronoa:mmm…*moves with his hands and loosens up*Your really good at that.
penciel at 10:23PM, April 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*stretches as he lays down on the bed*(mmm soft bed.)

Rebecca:*Rebecca was now wearing a black see through nighty as she happily crawled into bed making Pico look at her chest*like what you see?

Pico:honestly? yeah.*Rebecca took off her glasses and sat on Picos lap*

Rebecca:(i feel…protected when i'm around him)*she then took off her nighty and turned off the light as she kissed the Zot Knight*mmmngh~

Brenton:well you learn to be gentle with the one you love…plus you know lots of practice.

Chronoa:mmmngh~

*the next morning Brenton summoned Abra as he walked outside the Pokemon Center.at the same time a happily cheerful Chronoa walked out*

Chronoa:good morning family~

Shallot:*is feeding Sylveon gently*you seem to be in a good mood.Brenton pampered you?

Chronoa:maybe~

Raboot:Rab! Rab!(Mom! Mom!)*Raboot eagerly tried to get Sakura's attention by boxing a invisible man*

Sakura:hi Raboot~ did you want me to watch you train sweety?

*Raboot nodded with extreme enthusiasm as he eagerly tried to pull her outside*

Gokun:*smirks*mamas boy.

Gardivor:*glares as her aura grew dark*Gokun…?

Gokun:*gulps*i'll be good!
shadowbladeXIII at 4:11AM, April 15, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:Pico, thanks for hanging out with me.*gives him another kiss*

BP:no problem.

Rebecca:
when all is said and done, I think we'll be good friends…or something more.

Raboot:*notices this then smirks*he he boot.

Sakura:alright dear, show me what you can do.

Chronoa:So, brenton what shall we do today?
penciel at 5:25AM, April 15, 2024
(offline)
Pico:heh i'd like that.*hearing this Rebecca took off her underwear and bra in front of Pico as her chest bounced.she then cuddled the hedgehog*

DP:*gulps as his rod poked her*(oh boy…)

Rebecca:hmmm~*gives Pico a familiar look*so much energy Mr Stone~

Pico:well pretty women are my weakness.

Rebecca:r-really?*she happily blushed from the compliment before going down unzipping him*maybe something can blossom?

Pico:“!”*Pico happily flinched as Rebecca would tease him with her chest*(w-wow~)y-yeah~

Brenton:we are literally wasting a beautiful sunny morning doing nothing! i say we goto the beach area and enjoy this mini vacation.

Shallot:you just want to see your wives in bikini's.*Brenton flinched*

Brenton:th-that's more of a bonus.although i also promised Raboot a training session if you want to lend a hand Shal.

Shallot:*hugging Rockruff*i think Sir Fetch and Charmeleon are good to go so sure.

shadowbladeXIII at 2:33PM, April 15, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:*continues the massage* maybe I can join you*gives him a lick* after all, what's one more gal to your harem?

BP:
uh-*grabs the sheet*I-I mean…(this family is getting so much bigger)w-we'll seee~*feels her continue to move her chest up and down all while sucking on him*

Alex:
hon are you sure?

Shallot:
Im not doing the fighting, the pokemon are. No rules say I can't battle with pokemon.

Alex:
that's true.

Shallot:
alright brenton, I want to see what you can do!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon