RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 3:43PM, April 15, 2024
(offline)
*many hours later Rebecca was happily cuddling Pico as her chest rubbed his face*

Pico:mmngh~ *yawns*(man i'm still tired.)*suddenly Rebecca jolted up*

Rebecca:guh! i'm going to be late!*she jumped out of bed and frantically tried to find her clothes.this amused Pico as he grabbed her glasses and walked to the kitchen to make coffee as he poured her a cup*

Pico:it's ok i'll take you there instantly just relax.

Rebecca:*happily blushes*that does sound nice…*and sips her coffee*

*after breakfast he picked her up bridal style and ran to Chimera INC*

Pico:i need to go home and check on Leon.we'll need to figure out a protection plan so that he can safely be at work and-.

Rebecca:*Rebecca bent down and grabbed Picos face as she kissed him on the lips*l-love you~

Pico:*recovering from the affection he looked very dizzy*s-same~*this made Rebecca giggle as Pico ran back to Zot*

Alex:wait why him and not his Raboot?

Shallot:because like a true Saiyan Brenton fights along with his comrades.plus the more they bond the more it'll be like him and his Lucario.

Raboot:*overhears the conversation*Raboot?(Lucario?)

Gokun:Dad's partner Pokémon.their bond is so strong they could mega evolve without a mega stone.

Shallot:*summons her two eager battlers*Charmeleon? Sir Fetch? i need to rest for a bit but i want you to train Raboot.don't you DARE! go easy on him…understand?

Sir Fetch: *bows*fetch!(yes my Queen!)

Charmeleon:Char!(finally some action)*the 2 walked up to Brenton and Raboot as the Galar fire type dodged the same way Brenton does*

Raboot:Rab Boo!(bring it on!)

Brenton:focus alright Raboot? they're pretty strong.we'll be working on your speed today.
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
last edited on April 15, 2024 3:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:13PM, April 15, 2024
(online)
BP:*heads up the elevator and to his place* Im home!

kits:daddy!*jump him*

DP:ack!*falls and picks himself up with all 10 hanging on him*you kids are getting heavier.

Mia:
its because they're growing up.

BP:*gives Mia a kiss*I know.

Nene:
*ahem* aren't you going to give us all a kiss too, dear?

DP:
of course we are. That being said*kisses Nene* Have any of you seen Leon?

Alice:
I think he's in the guest room…that or Anita took him somewhere else.

Shallot:speed huh? Sir fetch your up!

Sir Fetch:fetch!

Shallot:
see if he can dodge all your strikes. Charmeleon, get ready to flank and scratch.

Charmeleon:
Char!

Shallot:
ready, go!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 6:53PM, April 15, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops*knowing her she's showing Leon more fun places like our mall or someth-

Anita:we're home~*as she pulled him inside? Anita ran up to Pico and hugged him*Pico! where have you been?

Pico:i was…stuck somewhere but i'm good now.*he then looked at Leon*Leon? we need to talk.

Leon:of course.*sips a soda*what's on your mind Pico?

Pico:for you to even be able to do your job without being attacked you'll need protection.so i'm offering myself as temporary security again.this time to guard you.

Leon:hmmm…that might be for the best.

*as Sir Fetch jabbed multiple times Raboot would dodge the best he could*
Brenton:now flame charge!!

*Raboot turned around and ran towards Charmeleon as the 2 fire starters clash 1 after the other*

Charmeleon:*smirks*Char…(not bad…)

Sir Fetch:Hmph! sir? sir Fetch…fe.(hmph! you call that speed? i'm scratching away at your new outfit…weakling.)

*as they continue to train Raboot was LITERALLY fired up as Blaze was activated.fire shot out of his body like a big pillar of flames*

Raboot:Rabrabrab!!!(i will get stronger!!!)

Brenton:wh-whoa!

Sylveon:*sits on Sakura for comfort*Sylvy…

Sakura:you got this Raboot!

Daisy:that's a very strong Blaze.*wipes sweat from forehead*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:28PM, April 15, 2024
(online)
Leon:I haven't been to my office in days.

BP:are the workers in danger?

Leon:no. Believe it or not I trained them for the on coming storm, and had weapons made that can harm X's army.

DP:
still not X's army.

Leon:
right. Still processing that. Its going to take some time to remember.

BP:Hey, its progress.

Leon:
speaking of progress, I need to check on the process of getting ready to change part of the population, into mobians.

Shallot:don't let that raboot, out do you! Hit him with a Fire Blast!

Charmeleon:Char!*does so*

Raboot:…*gets ready and rather than dodge it, stands his ground and tries to block it with one kick*RAAABOOT!

Sakura:he's doing it. He's going to deflect it!

Raboot:
*goes from confident to in pain as he hears something snap in his leg*…*kicks the fire blast upward and land on his bad leg*

Chronoa:oh dear.

Gokun:
Raboot, are you alright?

Raboot:aaa…AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!*holds his leg and falls over*

Gardivor:that's a no.

Daisy:
oh dear.

Charmeleon:*very concerned*Char?(Did we do bad?)

Shallot:
no, its not your fault. This was about speed. Raboot, was just feeling cocky and pressed his luck. that being said, amazing fire blast Charmeleon! And Sir fetch, fine blade work.

Daisy:
don't worry I have a potion, a burn heal, and some wraps.
last edited on April 15, 2024 8:01PM
penciel at 8:04PM, April 15, 2024
(offline)
*a few hours later Pico had his security outfit on as he and Leon walked to Chimera INC*

Secretary:Mr Stone i-

Leon:everything will be alright Janine.has everyone gone through the defense seminar?

Janine:yes Sir! i even tried out my taser~*gigles*oh how fun.

Leon:make sure to gather the executives.it's time this company is on the same page!

Janine:right away Mr Stone.would you and your security guard like a drink while you wait?

Pico:i could go for a coffee.

Leon:2 coffees then.

*as they entered Leons office? Pico stand next to him with his arms behind his back*

Pico:…they won't like me being here you know.past bad blood and all that.

Leon:i'm greatly aware of that.

*after getting bandaged up Raboot looked ashamed as he sat next to but looked away from his trainer*

Raboot:Rab-(sor-)

Brenton:we all make mistakes Raboot.the best thing you can do is either learn from it?…*he smiled at his Pokémon*or try even harder.

*Raboots eyes sparkle with admiration as they look like stars*

Raboot:Raboot…(Brenton…)

Sakura:according to Nurse Joy you shouldn't put pressure on your leg for 3 days.*hearing this the Galar starter hung his head down in defeat*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:17PM, April 15, 2024
(online)
Leon:However, if we are to succeed, they need to let go. After all, who else but a hero to give an endorsement.

BP:
hm.*sees the coffee arrive*You know Leon, I have to ask, how did you get everyone to get on board with this plan?

Leon:well, I garnered the eye of sympathizers, and those that lost folks in what were thought to be the “end of the world”. Those that had a degree, I put to work at once. They could not replace their family, but they had a chance at starting a new one. The humans willing to give up their old lives to start new ones. Then came the dreamers. Those that grew up playing pretend and that had a favorite animal. I put their creative division in charge of marketing and art. Places like Club Fuzz and major projects that would benefit the museums and libraries got a taste, and we grew from there. The rest, is history.

Gokun:
…for what its worth. You did good and impressed a lot of people. Even me.

Raboot:…boot.

Sakura:
oh my poor rabbot.*gently picks him up*don't worry I'll nurse you back to health.
last edited on April 15, 2024 10:34PM
penciel at 11:20PM, April 15, 2024
(offline)
*4 executives walked in.a blue fox a green hedgehog a old man and a Japanese businesswoman all wearing black suits.*

Leon:Pico? this is Dash. Spin. Roger. and Miss Kurenai.

Roger:what is the meaning of this old friend?

Dash:we've been over this old man! that's the so called “great hero” that'll help our PR team or whatever.*Picos eye flinched in anger*

Pico:(that son of a-)*Leon put a hand up to stop his ancestor*

Leon:Pico's good heart will show to the public that there's 2 sides of every coin…both good and bad.

Kurenai:he does bring a good point Leon.although i don't doubt Mr Stones good intentions we did lose quite a lot of money because of Zot as a whole.with no money means no funds for our special project.

*suddenly Dr Vira walked in*

Dr Vira:the first batch of our completed product is ready to be tested sir.*she happily walked up to Pico*hello Pico~*her tail wagged as she blushed while playing with her head quills.Pico smiled and sighed*

Pico:h-hey Vira.*she could tell he looked very tired and a bit nervous.*

Raboot:*let's her hug him as he blushed.*boot….(moooom….)

Brenton:*pats Glaceon*(that was partly my fault anyway.Raboot just wants to be strong and i pushed him too hard.)*he then stand up and looked at Glaceon*how about we give Raboot some company too.

Glaceon:Glace~(yeah~)*they then walked inside as Sakura was motherly cuddling Raboot as she fed him Pokemon food*
last edited on April 16, 2024 2:56AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:11AM, April 16, 2024
(online)
Leon:excellent Vira, when can we start?

Dr Vira:
I can adminster it to the couples at once.

BP:couples?

Dr Vira:those within the company and spouses that volunteered.

DP:oh.

Spin:so you now have active tests? Can we watch?

Dr Vira:
right now? uh…

Leon:
right now we are discussing business. If you want we'll send you the results later, Spin.

Spin:very well.

Dash:now back to the finances? How are you going to handle this lack of money?

Leon:
I'll get more for us. After all, I have led you this far into the wild and proved successful, have I not?

Roger:*nods*he's not wrong. The fact we took a hit and didn't have to change anything is impressive.

Sakura:oh, hey you two! what are you up to?

Glacion:Gla!*runs over to Raboot and does a small dance*

Sakura:
oh, your here to entertain and keep us company?
penciel at 5:23AM, April 16, 2024
(offline)
Dash:we wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for a certain someone…

Pico:*glares*eat me mop head.

Dr Vira:*the pink Hedgehog fixed up Picos tie as she smiled*perhaps we should wait outside the room until they're done?

Pico:*still angry*fine!*he then walked out with her*i just don't trust them.

Dr Vira:i know but they're not like the previous higher ups.they don't have a single crime on record.

Pico:*mumbles annoyed words*whatever.

Brenton:well i don't know about entertain…but sure.*as he sat down he kissed Sakura and headpat Raboot*

Sakura:aww that's sweet~

Brenton:but that gives me a great idea!*5 minutes later everyone was gathered to the living room as there was a stage and curtains covering it*

Shallot:what is he up to?*the curtains opened as Brenton wore a magician outfit*

Brenton:ladies and gentlemons! welcome to the Son Magical Extravaganza!

*the Harem and Raboot happily clapped*

Brenton:thank you thank you.now i'll show you a magical show unlike you've ever seen before!*he danced with Gardivor to classical music until the 2 fused as Brenton shot magical light out of his body*tell me do you think any of you could beat such a performance?

Sakura:oh honey~…(he's trying to keep Raboots mind off his foot~)*she happily cuddled Raboot*
shadowbladeXIII at 2:12PM, April 16, 2024
(online)
BP:what are there stories anyway? Why invest in Leon?

Dr Vira:well,Miss Kurenai wants a new lease on life hoping we can give her a second chance at falling in love again. Roger, just wants to see if its possible, Dash…is complicated. He used to be a mobian activist, and was very helpful when the world was in crisis. Personally, I think it gave him an inflated ego. He claims he could have done more, had Zot not stepped in.

DP:*starts to laugh*What? Is…is he serious? oh, just telling me that makes my day(we have to start writing material for this at once.)

Dr Vira:
still, he did come across a lot of land and turned many places into mobian hot-spots, exclusive hospitals, and more. Then there's Spin. A lot of us think he's just there to make sure Dash doesn't get hurt. However, I think he has his own reasons on wanting to succeed. Leon picked all of them personally. When I asked why, he said, they play a big role in the future.

Alex:We can try!*Stands up* Ladies and gents, we have a show for you. First, my lovely assistant will summon an all knowing creature.

Shallot:
Slowpoke, go!

Slowpoke:
slow…

Alex:now, watch as he floats off the ground.
penciel at 2:45PM, April 16, 2024
(offline)
Pico:…i guess that makes sense.*Vira placed a hand on Picos chest and pecked him on the cheek*

Dr Vira:i know your past views on our group is giving you room to pause-but i'm glad you came back.you'll be a great asset and…i missed you.

Pica:(aww~)

Pico:yeah well…i really wanted to help.

*Gardivor was glaring from inside Brenton's mind*

Brenton:(aww come on Gar he isn't That strong.)

Slowpoke:Sloooooooooooooooooow~*Slowpoke began to sing his name as psychic energy pulsed brightly all over his body.he then float above the ground*

Brenton:wuh??*looks dumbfounded*holy cow Slowpoke is really responsive!

Alex:*Alex smirked as he let Slowpoke levitate him as well*i wanted to surprise Shallot with this.

Shallot:aww my pink baby looks so cute in the air~ good job Slowpoke! Mommy is so proud of you~

*Slowpoke happily blushed from the praising as he floated back down onto Shallots lap and yawned*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20PM, April 16, 2024
(online)
Dr. Vira:and you have!*she perks up* You've kept our head of staff alive, and he's miraculously 60 years younger. What did you give him the fountain of youth?

BP:ha ha ha…good one.(note to self Fountain of Youth could still be out there. Have to be careful.)

Dr Vira:
well whatever you did, he seems much happier now. Though a lot of the staff will miss calling him grandpa.

DP:
I don't think he will so much.

Dr Vira:
Anyway…how are things at home?

Gardivor:
(you see? That thing is way to powerful!)

Gokun:
(mom, your thoughts are getting loud again.)

Gardivor:(oh, how embarassing. Sorry dear.)

Alex:and for my next trick im going to make one pokemon disappear, and another appear out of the air! Could I have a volunteer?

Glacion:
glace!*comes up and presents itself*
penciel at 5:57PM, April 16, 2024
(offline)
Pico:home? well…i'm trying to make sure my family happy.had a quick scare about my fiancé de-aging but i cured it so no worries there.*smiles as he looks up at the roof*and my kits are starting to grow more and more.their tackle hugs are going to throw out my back soon.*he chuckled at the thought making Vira smile*

Dr Vira:your file did say you were a family man.

Pico:“file??”*the door opened as the executives began to leave*

Dash:later hero.*Pico glared daggers as his ki rose slightly.Kurenai bowed*

Kurenai:nice to finally meet you Sir.

Pico:er yeah you too.

Leon:alright Pico come in.

Alex:observe!*Alex hid Glaceon behind a curtain as a flash of light made it vanish.*and walah! *suddenly a happily surprised Sylveon appeared in Alex's arms as the fairy type bunted Alex affectionately*

Brenton:Galena's been teaching you magic?

Alex:yeah actually.i was going to ask Towa but she's at Pico's Earth.

Chronoa:of course she is…

Brenton:ok…now where's Glaceon?

Glaceon:*yawns as he was sleeping on Daisy's lap*

Daisy:found him~

Raboot:Raboo….(amazing….)
shadowbladeXIII at 11:25PM, April 16, 2024
(online)
BP:so, how did it go?

Leon:*sighs* Well, they are a little mixed on me pulling back from 100% to 40%. On one hand, that changes a lot of things, and an output doesn't have to go as hard. On the other, they think your to blame for this major change.

BP:
I mean, they aren't wrong…but they aren't right either. I didn't hurt anything did I?

Leon:
oh no. it boiled back down to money. We might not have a ton of it, but we have enough to proceed with everything for step one. Step two is where it might get complicated. Though, I should have enough by then.

Alex:Sobble, come on down! we're going to perform a special trick.

Sobble:Sob!
penciel at 12:45AM, April 17, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sighs*i can't believe i feel relieved about that.

Dr Vira:*smiles at Pico as her tail wags*well you wouldn't be Zots hero otherwise.

Leon:go ahead and have lunch you 2.i still have some paperwork to look over.

Pico:*smirks as he salutes*sure thing boss.*Pico placed his hand on a wall as they walked away leaving a nanobot behind.they then walked to the cafeteria as they grabbed food and sat together*

Dr Vira:i don't know if we should leave him alone like that.

BP:don't worry i got a…“robot eye”on him.

Dr Vira:*pouts*you bugged our bosses office?…i don't know how i should feel about that.

Pico:it's for Leons safety and-

Rebecca:(he's here!)*Rebeccas eyes glowed red mischievously as she slowly snuck up behind him and-*

Pico:hey Becca.

Rebecca:guh! how did you know?

Pico:*sniff sniff~*your scent.you smell like vanilla so i remembered that.*she then hugged him*

Alex:this trick we call “tear sculpture”Sobble use watergun and then follow up with icebeam!

Sobble:sobb!!!*as he did the combo? the Pokemon Center was now really cold as Sobble created a Raboot ice sculpture*

Raboot:*eyes sparkle as he blushed*Rab! Rab! boot!?*he frantically pulled at Sakura's dress as he pointed with his free arm*(Mom! Mom! picture!?)

Sakura:(so cute~)*she then took a photo*way to go Sobble!*everyone applauses the act*

Sobble:Sob… *Sobble was now very shy as he happily blushed while hiding his face with his tail and went invisible*
shadowbladeXIII at 1:52PM, April 17, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:im glad that you do!*gives him a big hug* I hope I don't smell too bad.

BP:ha ha! you smell fine. So rebecca, how's the drink coming along?

Rebecca:oh! great! They already like the pitch. They're actually thinking of doing a live test with the product soon.

Alex:
your doing great, buddy.

Sobble:
sob.

Daisy:
I want to try!

Chronoa:
please do.
penciel at 2:26PM, April 17, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:AHEM!

Rebecca:eep!*the Doctor calmly drank coffee*

Dr Vira:he is well aware of that Miss Rebecca.i told him indirectly while telling Leon.

Rebecca:ooh…that makes sense.my bad! hehe.*she looked at Picos uniform*why didn't you tell me that you'll still work here??

Pico:i wanted it to be a surprise.

Rebecca:*nuzzles him*well mission accomplished~

Dr Vira:well you are certainly popular Mr Stone.

Pico:y-you have no idea.

Dr Vira:Rebecca? i have proposition for you.once the product is fully tested how would you like to be the first 1 to try it?

Rebecca:m-me be a Mobian?

Shallot:*as Alex sat down Sobble jumped in Shallots arms for a hug*i honestly forgot that you had Pokémon on hand.

Daisy:*winks as she ran on stage*Alex's water Pokémon may have potential but mine are beautiful in the water! go Dewgong!*the tall seal happily appeared as he posed*fire Aurora beam in the air!

Dewgong:urp!*as he fired the beam it stopped before hitting the roof causing a rainbow effect all over the building*

Daisy:now water gun!*the light shine brightly as it rained on stage*and to clean it up with ice beam!*the move froze the wet stage as Daisy ice skated on it*

Bryn:hahaha!*the dragon child happily clapped*

*she then skated in front of Brenton and pulled him on stage*

Brenton:wh-whoa!

Daisy:every talent show needs a good partner team.*she winked at the frantically slipping Dragon God*

Shallot:pfft! so graceful…

Brenton:shove off!*he glared at Shallot before getting used to the ice*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:51PM, April 17, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:you idolize them, and I thinks its only time you'll want to date one.

DP:(too late.)*sweatdrops as he takes a sip*

Rebecca:yes! oh gods yes! I'll jump on that chance at once!

Rin:that looks like fun.

Bryn:
shiny…go dada!
penciel at 5:38PM, April 17, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:*writes something down*i'll leave 1 in the back.think of it as a thank you for a good job.

Rebecca:alright!*she pulled Picos face into a chest hug*oh i can see my fluffy tail now.maybe i'll look like my gaming avatar~

Pico:(good grief…)heh heh.

Rebecca:Miss Vira? how did you change?

*Vira smiled at Pico*

Dr Vira:i shared an experimental prototype with someone~

*after the contest? Brenton eagerly cleaned the obvious mess*

Nurse Joy:thank you for helping with the cleaning Mr Son.

Brenton:i should be thanking you for letting me build that stage.

Nurse Joy:i'm just happy to hear that Raboot is well..happy~

*Raboot was letting Bryn hug him as Sakura brushed the fire type*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:22PM, April 17, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:then you should share that with me too!*looks determined*

Dr Vira:eh?*blushes slightly confused*

Rebecca:
whatever you did to that lucky guy I want it too for me.

BP:
*sweatdrop*uh…we can work on that.

Rebecca:Pico, you'll help her replicate that with me, right?

DP:…*blinks*

Pica:
…*stunned*

BP:sure.*scratches the back of his head*

Dr Vira:
someone is very excited.

Rebecca:
Oh, uh…*clears her throat now blushing*th-thank you both.

Rin:
*hugging Brenton*our kids are bonding.

Bryn:he he…funny bunny.

Rabbot:…boot.
penciel at 9:07PM, April 17, 2024
(offline)
Pico:a few hours later Pico sweatdropped while leaning outside Leons office.(what the Zot did we just agree to?)

BP:Rebecca wants us try the experiment with her.

Pica:it honestly sounds like she wanted a 3-way the way she worded that.though an accident i'm sure…*giggles*

*Pico closed his eyes as he looked through the nanobot he implanted.Leon was happily looking through paperwork as Dr Vira walked up to him handing Pico a cup of coffee as she smiled*

Dr Vira:you might turn back to a fox by the time we get Rebeccas product ready.

Pico:hmmm i figured that might be the case.

Dr Vira:are you busy? i need those strong arms again to help me with a delivery.*she playfully grabbed his tie*you'll be greatly rewarded of course~

Pico:s-sure.

Brenton:“kids” huh?*he smiled as they watched Raboot shooting a small weak flame in the air*

Bryn:ooh….my turn!

Brenton:wait what-*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!! Bryn fired a huge flame beam that hit a now singed Brenton*w-wow that was hot…hehehe-*CRASH! Brenton fell on his back*

Raboot:Rab???(Dad???)

Rin:Brenton!

Bryn:hehehe~ Dada funny.*Raboot sweatdropped as he moved a bit away from Bryn*

Raboot:(scary…)

shadowbladeXIII at 4:19AM, April 18, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:its right this way.*heads to her lab* alright here it is.*gives him a package*

BP:what's in it?

Dr Vira:
that is a surprise. Right now I need some help getting it to another part of the lab a few floors up.

Rin:will he be alright?

Alex:sobble put that out please.

Sobble:
sob*uses water gun*

Sakura:
*comes over to him and checks*hmm…nothing looks broken.

Gokun:you gonna be alright, dad?
penciel at 4:48AM, April 18, 2024
(offline)
Pico:is that all?*they walked together*it's not a problem.

Dr Vira:that's good to hear~*she happily checked him out as they walked up a few floors and delivered the package.the pink Hedgehog then smiled*(ooh he has a cute rear~)*she then grabbed his hand*now follow me so that i can reward you~

Pico:*gulps*o-ok.

Brenton:i'm ok!*Brenton jolted up as he dusted himself off*

Nurse Joy:*giggles*that was a close one.your daughter is quite the little hell raiser isn't she?

Brenton:*gets up as Daisy washes Brentons face with a rag*that's one way of putting it.*he then sigh.*i don't need anymore burn accidents thank you very much young lady.

Bryn:hehe~
shadowbladeXIII at 8:38PM, April 18, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:*takes him to a special room*This should be good enough*tears open his shirt and press against him and start to give him a big kiss*so smooth.

BP:
D-doctor…*kisses back and squeezes her butt*

Dr Vira:ooh! you flirt.*starts to undo more when she hears something*hm?

DP:what's up?

Dr Vira:I…could have swore I heard something from outside.

Bryn:
*hugs her father*

Rin:aww.

Sakura:that is so adorable.
penciel at 9:17PM, April 18, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i did too.*he closed his eyes as he sees Leon walking by whistling a happy tune*it was just Leon walking by you worry wart.

Dr Vira:*sighs*ok maybe it was a good thing you bugged the building.

DP:duh.*she then happily blushed as she sat at a table and pulled him in for another kiss*

Dr Vira:i was thinking about working a bit late tonight~ do you think i can grab you after work Mr Stone?~

Pico:sure?

*many hours later after Leon safely returned to Zot? Vira was kissing Pico out of the building as she locked it with a free hand*

Dr Vira:mmm~ let me take you somewhere more…intimate~

Pico:Club Fuzz?

Dr Vira:you'll see~

Brenton:adorable? this little Monster?? nah!*Bryn had a big smile as she enjoys her father's company*but how about we hold back on the attcks?

Bryn:yes Da.

*a few hours later Brenton was pulled into a guest bedroom by Sakura and Daisy*

Sakura:i'm going to sleep with Raboot tonight ok hon?

Brenton:you got it Sakura.
last edited on April 18, 2024 9:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:19AM, April 19, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:tell me Pico, what do you know about stars?

BP:
we'll they're a lot hotter up close and in space.

Dr Vira:would you like to look at them with me?

DP:you have a telescope?

Dr Vira:better.*takes him to an observatory*

Daisy:I guess that means im with you tonight.*smiles and gives him a few kisses* I have to say, this has been an interesting journey so far.
penciel at 5:17AM, April 19, 2024
(offline)
*Pico looked around in awe*

Pico:the telescope is huge!*he immediately ran up to the device making Vira happily blushed*you own a Observatory??

Dr Vira:it was my father's.*she adjusted the scope slightly allowing
Pico to see planets and even galaxies.she then hugged the red Hedgehog*

Pico:(wait…were we tricked into going on a date?)

Dr Vira:this place will be our little secret~*she then blew air into Picos ear making him happily flinch*(so cute~)

Brenton:*laying on the bed with her Brenton stared at the roof*i guess…

Daisy:what's wrong?

Brenton:i'm worried.after what happened to Raboot? do i really have a chance at beating Lance?

Daisy:o-of course you will!*Brenton sat up surprised by the declaration as she held his hand with both of hers*you may be some alien god thing but you are much more than that.you have this kindness and passion that drives through your own Pokémon.

Brenton:d-Daisy…*as they began to kiss? Brenton removed her dress as Daisy poked his chest*

Daisy:mmmmngh~ t-transform for me p-please.*Brenton went Rosé so that he could still lower his ki as much as possible as she touched it*so pretty~

Brenton:*smirks as he kissed her neck making Daisy grab a hold of the bed*

Daisy:b-Brenton~*she then removed her bra and underwear while sitting on his lap*be gentle~

Brenton:as you wish.

shadowbladeXIII at 7:15PM, April 19, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:whatever, you want to look at, I'll happily, adjust to?

BP:
I think im looking at it.

Dr Vira:*giggles* such a gentlemen, how about a row of stars. I know all of them that aren't looking me up and down right now.

Daisy:*slowly begins to ride him*mmm Brenton*holds onto him*
penciel at 7:42PM, April 19, 2024
(offline)
Pico:is that right? well those that aren't looking at you are missing out.

Dr Vira:hmmm~*she adjusted the scope so that Pico could see more*oh you flatterer~ of course it is also not a bad thing to look at the stars from afar either.ooh i love a good shooting star.*Pico got off the device and smiled as she leaned on his chest*want to go outside?~

Pico:sure.*as they sat at the top they spotted a meteor shower*awesome!

Dr Vira:*happily blushes as she leaned softly on Pico as her tail wagged*this is nice~ Pico…*she then began to lean forward as the 2 kiss with passion*

*after the dirty deeds Daisy cuddled up to Brenton while blushing*

Daisy:that was amazing~

Brenton:*all of the Dragon god's previous bad thoughts about the elite 4/champion battles were gone as he kissed Daisy's forehead*yeah you are.

Daisy:oh Brenton~*they then fell asleep*
shadowbladeXIII at 9:11PM, April 19, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:hmm…that was wonderful.

BP:
*slightly dazed*I think so too.

Dr Vira:*kisses him again, and again longer each time*

*as morning drew Daisy was still holding onto Brenton a famillar smell started to fill the air*

Sakura:*cooking away*this new recipe should do the trick. It should help Raboot feel better.

Shallot:
*yawns and comes out*cooking already sis?

Sakura:well,brenton can't beat the elite 4 on an empty stomach.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon