RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 4:53PM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
Pico:oh! um sure? honestly it's a little bit embarrassing being treated like a celebrity around here since i tried to you know…take everything down.

Leon:*laughs*ah yes i suppose that would seem awkward.*as everyone got into the photo Pico smirked with his arms crossed while the harem happily posed and Leon genuinely smiled with his hands behind his back* ah perfect.make sure to frame it Vira and please use my time at the restaurant to have a break.

Dr Vira:yes sir.

Brenton:sure.it honestly shouldn't be too hard! we just need to…show love and kindness until it warms up to us.the best way to do that is to let it out of its pokéball at all time and shower it with love and affection.kinda like i do with you…*smirks*

Chronoa:hey…*her cheeks puff up as she blushed*

*the next morning Brenton gave his money to Sakura*

Sakura:are you sure?

Brenton:Sylveon isn't used to our big group just yet.you take everyone out while i help Chronoa ease her Pokémon into her family.

Sakura:*kissses him on the cheek*well ok.

Shallot:don't do anything stupid.

Brenton:*walks away with Chronoa and Sylveon*i refuse to make any promises!*as they calmly walked Brenton stopped*i almost forgot! i brought a friend that Sylveon can play with.

Sylveon:*genuinely curious*Syl?(friend?)*Brenton summoned his Eevee*
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
last edited on April 9, 2024 5:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:49PM, April 9, 2024
(online)
Leon:right this way.*with that Leon started to leave with the other*

Kitty:Leon sir, will you need us?

Leon:
not to worry. I've got a hero.

Kitty:
…understood.

Ruby:
your very confident in Pico.

Leon:he's good at bringing hope to others, and I feel hopeful.

Mia:
so, how far is this place?

Leon:oh just down the street.*walks them over to a place known as Heaven's delights*

BP:it looks really fancy.

Leon:Its nice, yes. Great for guests too. You can have anything on the menu. My treat.

Eevee:vee!*bounces around Sylveon excited*

Sylveon:*backs out of the circle*

Eevee:*slightly confused*vee!

Chronoa:its alright. That eevee isn't going to do anything to wild. He's here to help ease you in.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 8:28PM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
*as they entered the restaurant Pico grabbed a chair and gently guided Harpy so she could sit down*

DP:there you go Harp.do you feel ok?

Harpy:*the pink wolf happily blushed*yes thank you~*he then helped the rest of his harem before sitting down*

Pico:i hope the Kits aren't causing too much trouble.

Merlin:your mother and sister has got it covered.

Leon:(even now he is worrying about his family first.)

Rose:i think i'll try the chicken salad.

Pico:*shows the menu*i'll have this and this and 2 of these some of this. chicken soup and apple pie for dessert.

Waiter:very good sir.

Ruby:you are going to regret your offer Leon.our Pico might eat your whole stock

Bell:if he won't i will! ooh glazed boar.

Leon:*chuckles*it is fine my friends.please eat as much as you desi-

Pico:“!” GET DOWN!!!*as he pushed Leon out of the way a portal opened as Maverick drones teleport in and all shot at Pico making him go through a wall*

Eevee:Vee?(gentle?)

Brenton:i know your excited about meeting Sylveon but try to take it slow.*Eevee nodded as he calmly bunted Sylveon*

Sylveon:s-sylv?…Sylveon.*gently yet hesitantly does the same thing back as Brenton pulled out sweet poffins*

Brenton:trauma will take time and patients to get over and that's fine! but remember we're always here for you Sylveon.*he gently place 2 down and took a few steps back to give the fairy type room*

Chronoa:hmph if i knew who their previous trainer was? i'd give them a tongue lashing.

Brenton:i feel the same way but..that's not what Sylveon wants right?*he gently pat it as Sylveon leaned into the hand for some more head pats*
last edited on April 9, 2024 8:34PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:20PM, April 9, 2024
(online)
DP:Alright, that hurt.

BP:(lazers. 2 shots to the chest, we're already recovering.)

Nene:Mia, take Harpy to the back, we can handle this.

Mia:*already doing so*already ahead of you!

Leon:no, I have this.

Bell:no offense, your kind of old.

Leon:I still have some fight in me,I just wish it was for the better.*starts to glow*(One shot. Make it count.)

Pica:(what's this feeling?)

BP:
(…that's Aura!)*start to sit up to witness the old lion standing tall as the machines fire*

Leon:
*exhales*AURA WAVE!*Makes a wall of pure force and slams it into the bots breaking most of them his mane now starting to grey and loses balance*(crap. Used too much.)

DP:*speeds over and catches the old man*(How?! Why?! This makes no sense!)hang in there.

Leon:*breathing a little slower*Im fine. Just need a nap…

BP:*scans him*(he's tore a few things might have ruptures something pulling all that energy.)Merlin, I need you to slow Leon so I can fix him.

Merlin:on it!*casts slow and watches Pico start to work*

Alice:*rushes through each of the bots with Ruby, Towa and Bell to pick off the remains*You call these lazers?! This is nothing!*tears through them like paper*

BP:(alright, he's starting to stabilize but we need a better place. I could lose concentration, or worse. Leon could get shot by a stray blast)Nene, can you open a portal?

Nene:easy. where to?

Chronoa:there you go.*watches as her pokemon gets accustomed to Brenton and comes over*

Sylveon:eon?*gets close and starts to sniff the kai*
penciel at 10:15PM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*looks serious*to my lab!

Nene:on it!*she opened the portal*

Pico:Towa! teleport everyone else home.*as Pico Nene and Merlin jumped in holding Leon? Pico placed him on a table as he got to work.at the same time the rest of the harem teleported in*

Harpy:talk about excitement.

Pica:(Pico? Leon used aura…as far as we know only us and Dad has used it.you don't suppose-)

Pico:come on you old bastard!!*Pico put both hands on Leons chest*HEAL!!!*golden energy surrounded Leon.it was as if their auras were very similar.the old man then sat up*

Leon:i-i'm ok.

Mia:take it easy Leon.

Pico:*sighs with relief*

*the fairy type then licked the Kais cheek*
Chronoa:hehe~

Brenton:Galar doesn't exactly scream relaxing huh? i was thinking we should all go to a vacation spot once Sylvie here is more comfortable around us.

Chronoa:Alola right? do you plan on getting something?

Brenton:maybe….Professor Oak has a colleague named Professor Kukui.i'll see if i can get a Z Ring.
shadowbladeXIII at 1:45PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Ruby:so, those were the robots, im guessing?

Leon:*sighs with disappointment*correct.

Alice:…sorry about your restaurant.

Leon:
its fine. to be fair its not even my favorite. I just take mobians there because its big, fancy, and glamerous.

Nene:
then what is?

Leon:
you'll laugh, but its actually a small hole in the wall on the edge of town. It has the nicest hamburger I could ever ask for. I ate there the first time, and felt I went to food heaven. Plus, the people are the nicest folk I ever met.

BP:
(despite the wealth, he still likes the simple things.)Leon, I have questions.

Leon:
Well, could it at least wait till I treat you?

DP:I don't think you will. Right now, your at my lab, at my home. Chances are they'll try and do it and hunt you out in the open.

Leon:oh dear…*looks around*so this is Zot…its very spacious.

Chronoa:then let's do it! It'll be a trip we'll enjoy for sure!
penciel at 2:24PM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
Pico:specifically my lab.you are lucky i come from generations of white mages from my Mothers side of the family.now about those questions?

Leon:ah yes of course.*the old man stretched*i'm afraid i can't tell you any winning lottery numbers…

DP:*flinches*(son of a-he's stalling)now listen here old man! i sensed your aura and i'm not an idiot.give me answers now!

Mia:Pico!

Leon:*chuckles*it's quite alright Mia.i suppose the answer is obvious isn't it?

*as Brenton and Chronoa walked back to the group? he explained his idea to everyone as Daisy hugged him*

Daisy:Alola??~ which Island?

Brenton:Melemele Island.while we're there i'm going to chat with the region professor.

Gokun:so we're relaxing? awesome!

Bryn:sand…*eyes sparkle*

Shallot:how are we getting there?

Brenton:…plane tickets?

Sakura:that will cost a lot.*suddenly Abras eyes glowed as he teleported everyone to Iki Town*

Gardivor:d-did Abra just….*the yellow Pokemon floated towards Sakura as he hugged her and yawned*

Brenton:…nevermind?
shadowbladeXIII at 2:44PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Leon:My Name, is Leon Stone. I am a decendent of your and Kitty's family trees.

Mia:Kitty?

BP:So, that young lioness on your team is…

Leon:my great, great great, great, great, great, great, grand mother. I made sure that she was taken care of, her and her fiance. Its the least I can do for all she will do. She does not know, we are blood.

DP:when do the trees merge?

Leon:im not sure…*scratches his head* I don't know everything. Just bits and pieces.

Nene:*hugs Leon*Welcome to the family dear!

Daisy:
well, we're here, so why not check into a place and get going! Sun surf and sand for everyone.

Rin:Another family vacation*smiles holding bryn*

penciel at 3:33PM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
Pico:owowow!….*grabs head as he feels a headache*(i hate time travel so much.)

Mia:don't mind him.your ancestors has had too much run ins with Time Travel.

Leon:*smiles*it can be quite a lot to take in.*a few hours later Pico had to make a few calls as Kitty wearing a guest pass ran in*

Kitty:is Mr Leon alright? i heard he was shot!

Pico:he'll be fine.technically i took both of his bullets…he did overexert himself but i kept him stable and is recovering. in my home.*Kitty grabbed Picos hands and squeezed them*

Kitty:th-thank you for this Mr Stone!….s-sorry about what happened before.

Pico:water under the bridge.*he lightly pat her hands reassuringly*oh and please call me Pico.

Mia:Leon are you worried that you might not exist soon?

Leon:not at all.i have faith that something will happen between them soo-

Kitty:sir!*runs up to him as the Kits fly around him* i-i heard you were injured.

Brenton:i'm going to ask around for Kukui's lab.you lot enjoy the beach-*Sakura hugged his arm and smiled softly*

Rin:that can wait right?

Alex:yeah relax for a change.he can wait.besides you have wives to keep happy.

Brenton:yeah but…..oh why not?

Rin:good now let's buy new swimsuits~
shadowbladeXIII at 7:37PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Leon:Kitty, did I not say to not worry about me?

Kitty:
how can I? you've been so kind to us. We had nothing, and you offered my fiance and myself a job.

Michael:
ooh…*looks at Leon*

Leon:
Hello, little one.

BP:(he must sense all that's wrong with him)

Michael:
*touches Leon and makes him glow*…fix!

Leon:*start to feel his strength return as his mane's color starts to darken*what's happening?

Kitty:
what did that kit do?

DP:
he's helping him.*watches as everything stops and the room changes from the lab to a stary background. Instead of his kit now stands floating, a mobian fox with a grey-ish white fur*

Michael:hello dad.*smiles*its been some time.

Leon:
*now closer to his prime*who is that?

Shallot:
I hope they have something for mothers.

Alex:im sure they do dear.

Sakura:
Brenton, you have to come. Tell us, which one is your favorite.
penciel at 8:06PM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*folds his arms as he raised an eyebrow*oh! well this is a surprise Michael.

Leon:your Kit that de-aged me?

Michael:hello Leon.i've been watching your progress and i couldn't be prouder.think of what baby me did as if it was a reward.

Pico:*looks serious*alright Michael why did you bring both of us?…does this have to do with what is happening in Leons time?

Brenton:*whispers*“my favorite is your birthday suit.”

*Sakura giggled as they entered the store. she then sat him down*

Sakura:wait here and you might see more~*the harem shared a dressing room*

Shallot:Alex? can you help me pick one?

Alex:of co-whoa!*she pulled him into a empty room*

shadowbladeXIII at 8:41PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Michael:I thought I can offer you some clarity while im here.

Leon:*still getting a little younger, his mane starting to thin and his suit starting to sag*wh-what are you going to show him?

Michael:whatever my father asks.

BP:
Alright. First thing's first, I have to know. Michael. Show me X from 200 years from now.

Michael:
done.*shows him X peacefully dormant* Megaman X is currently in standby holding back a creature called the Dark Elf using his body as a lock and key.

Leon:That's not him! That's…I-I don't even know who that is.*finally stops de-aging and looks at himself*(ugh, 17 again…oh well. At least I won't have a heart attack anytime soon.)

BP:*smirks*(I knew he wasn't doing anything evil.)Show me the “X” that has been terrorizing Leon.

Michael:
Alright, dad.*shows him a vision of of the “So called ‘X’” sitting on his throne*This is him.

Leon:
*now panicked and pale*Th-that's him! That's the monster that's wiped out anyone who disagrees with his policy in the name of humanity!

DP:
tell me, this “X”…will he be beaten?

Michael:yes. By whom, I do not know. Nothing is set and I can only see so far into futures long past my time.

DP:
(so he does have limits.)Alright.

Leon:I…I have a question. My plan…will it succeed, and if it does, what will become of me? Will “I” cease after succeeding? I…don't want to disappear…

Michael:…*looks through the possibilities*The future is not set. As to you, I can not say. From what I understand, unlike my siblings, or father you have no anchor to your time line. It was a one way trip with no way back. I do have options for you though Leon. When that time comes and your goals succeed. I will bring you both back here. Its only fair my dad gets a say.

Leon:
thank you.

Michael:Is there any other matter, I can aid with?

Shallot:I was thinking of something comfortable…and maybe a two piece for yourself if you change.

Alex:
Very funny, dear.

Shallot:well you haven't had a shot in a few days.

Alex:I haven't been fighting(or resisting your touch) as of late.

Shallot:that is true. Alright. I'll make sure to get you something eye catching then. Don't go doing anything that will overwork you.*gives him a kiss* In the meanwhile, give me a hand, will you?

*meanwhile in the other room*

Sakura:brenton, could you help me with this please?
last edited on April 10, 2024 8:46PM
penciel at 9:28PM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
Pico:…*a thought crossed Picos mind*what happens to Kitty's fiancé?

Leon:hmm? why ask such a thing? i'm sure they'll just have a falling out.

Michael:not exactly…he dies by a bullet to the head.if you try to prevent it? he'll die even sooner.afterwards Kitty will try o receive comfort from you and well…*points at Leon*you'll exist 1 and a half centuries later.

Pico:grr..*clenches fist*

Brenton:*as he look at his wife she was barely covering her chest with a revealing black bikini*say no more.

*as he walked up to her and clipped it up? she turned around and pulled him into a kiss*

Sakura/Brenton:mmmnnnph~

Rin:(o-oh my!~)*happily blushes*

Alex:i'll give you more than a hand at this rate.

Shallot:*smirks*don't threaten me with a good time~*she then gently rubbed against his pants*
last edited on April 10, 2024 10:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:15PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Leon:bu- but you said the future was not set?!

Michael: it is not. From what I gather Leon, Kitty and Pico are just one way you can come into existence some day. certain things can have you born between one and two centuries from now. Isn't that frightening?

Leon:Yes. It is. …Then what is “my current” family tree? The one where I am “me” now? The Leon that exists in front of you?

Michael:
do you really want to know? Because it might make my dad's head explode.

BP:im already angry with my current knowledge. Whatever you tell me can not be worse.

Leon:…proceed.

Michael:
…very well.*he then pulls up the family tree starting at Leon and working its way back. as it goes back further the tree is seen to link* Our family trees merge after dad is grey behind the ears and is a happy grandpa.*points here* However, “you” aren't directly blood from him.

Leon:Well, that sort of makes sense. My mother said the family name was something else, and my grandfather started to use “Stone” again to give people hope.

DP:then…*looks back at where it connects and looks and sees his adopted sister, and a question mark with an unknown mobian silhouette*

*for the longest time the void is left silent and in shock*

Michael:…dad, you aren't going to explode, are you?

Sakura:if I didn't know better, you want me to wear nothing to the beach.*kisses him again and again as she feels his hands give her a playful squeeze*ooh~!

Alex:!*Starts to stiffen*you know we can't do much…the baby…

Shallot:I know.*continues to rub him a little more* but that doesn't mean I can do something else to you.
penciel at 11:09PM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
Pico:SON OF A BIT-*Bio appeared as he covered a REALLY pissed off Pico*

BP:sorry son but you know how overprotective Pico can be.

Pico:LIKE HELL I'D LET THAT HAPPEN!*his aura expanded as it turned black from pure rage*

Leon:*blinks in confusion as Pico had angry squiggles above his head*i'd rather you don't cause my eraser.

Pico:grr fine! (he better treat her right…)

Michael:is that all?

Pico:yeah?*suddenly Pico and Leon reappeared back at Zot*(thanks for the warning Kit…)

Mia:everything alright hon?

Pico:erm….*scratches cheek*yeah i just spaced out a little.

Kitty:if everything is alright sir? i got a date to go to.*she ran out making Pico make a fist with his hands*

Pico:(d-damnit!)i…need to meditate.*he walked to his chamber and sat down*

Brenton:i could always look up a nudist beach just for us.*as he continued to grope his wife? Sakura happily flinched*

Sakura:o-oh Brenton~*she blushed while bending over as her eyes had the familiar lust inside them*make a baby in me~

*a 30 minutes later Shallot licked a white goo off her lips as she and Alex walked up to the group*

Elric:where's Dad?

Rin:he and Sakura are…“being a bit close” right now.

Gokun:jeez they've been kissing for half an hour.**Alex sweatdrops

Brenton:*another hour later Sakura eventually stopped riding him*w-wow….

Sakura:*still feeling hot she kissed him*do you think you can break your record?~

Brenton:don't tempt me.

Sakura:what's stopping you?~*getting “a rise?”he continued to pound into his wife as she happily hugged him tight*
last edited on April 11, 2024 3:49AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:20AM, April 11, 2024
(online)
Ruby:oh dear… is everything alright?

Leon:
*sighed* No. not really.

Merlin:
oh wow, Leon you look so nice.

Leon:
uh, th-thanks*sighs*Look he's just.

Mia:
don't worry, we understand. Sometimes he gets like this and needs some time in his chambers.

DP:
(I can't beleive it! This kid's future could be anything, and be any part! His powers could come from me, or Jill! Then there's Kitty; she could lose someone she loves and might be apart of my harem, or a widow with a cub on the way.)

Pica:
(We did ask, Pico. That's our fault.)

BP:(I know, but it doesn't fully help.)*exhales as he starts to meditate.*

Sakura:
B-brenton, k-keep going.*wraps her tail around his leg and holds him and gently kisses him*

Shallot:Rin, could you take the kids to the beach?

Rin:sure!

Elric:what about dad?*starts walking with his mother, gokun, and bryn*

Shallot:
he'll be along kiddo. im gonna see to it he is.
penciel at 5:12AM, April 11, 2024
(offline)
*Rose started making tea*

Rose:don't worry i know how to calm him down.*she then opened the door*may i come in?

Pico:*sighs*sure.*Rose then sat on his lap*Rose i-

Rose:shh dear.you don't have to tell me anything.*her tail happily wagged as she kissed him*i know you have your reasons Pico and…*Rose blushed as she leaned forward when suddenly-*

Anita:Mom? Dad? i'm home~*the red vixen and hedgehog began to make out*

Rose:*stops and blushes*e-excuse my boldness Pico.

Pico:hey no complaints here.

*Shallot blushed as she angrily waited outside the dressing room*

Shallot:(well at least it's not with another woman.)hey love birds? hurry up!*as the 2 walked out Shallot pinched Brenton's ear*

Brenton:owowowow!!!

Shallot:idiot….come on. don't you have a few promises to keep?

Brenton:ow! ok i'm sorry Shal!

Sakura:*giggles as she walks with them to the beach*

Bryn:Daddy? sandcastle!

Brenton:right away tiny.*he winked as he sat with his daughter*

Daisy:*whispers*"so how was it?"

Sakura:mmm~ i'm still weak in the knees.

Sylveon:*calmly walks up to Brenton*Sylveon~*and nuzzles him*

Brenton:hey Slvy.*headpats the fairy type*
shadowbladeXIII at 1:17PM, April 11, 2024
(online)
Anita:how has to…day…been?*sees the two*M-mom…who is that?*points at Pico*

Rose:well, that's Pico.

Anita:bu-but Pico is fluffy!*runs up to Pico*your clearly a hedgehog!

BP:
(a hedgehog can't be fluffy?)kit, you know this place has magic and potions. Why would it not be me?

Anita:because anyone can use them and lie.

DP:
(smart kid.)Okay, I'll prove it. On your 6th birthday, you served fruit punch that you let Doc spike and make most of your guests kids.

Anita:a lotta guards know that.

BP:okay, I sat down with you and served you chicken soup when you were sick.

Anita:that's a common cure for a lot of illness.

Rose:
oh! Here's a question only Pico would know.*whispers to her daughter*

Anita:ooh! good one! Alright, only Pico would know this*points to her mom*what's my mom's favorite snack!?

Sylveon:…*slowly moves its head with his hand*vee…*looks flustered and is still cautious*

Chronoa:aww…*sits down near Sylveon*your doing great.*gently pets its backisde*

Daisy:oh goodness.

Shallot:
next time you get “needy” i'm cursing him.

Sakura:
go ahead, I could reverse it…(I think. On the upside he'll feel thing he hasn't if I fail.)Speaking of, how's your baby coming along?

Shallot:
have a feel.
penciel at 2:43PM, April 11, 2024
(offline)
Pico:her favorite huh? the funny thing is her favorite snack is her favorite fruit.strawberries!

Rose:oh Pico~*tail happily wags*

Pico:besides Kit don't i look like a certain someone else?

Anita:(he does look like Cole but-)

Pico:*he went down on one knee and smiled*how was your trip to the moon by the way?*he was fatherly checking up on Anita*did you eat enough? space is cold do you need a jacket?

Anita:i'm fine Pi-*gasps*Pico!*she hugged him*sorry about that Dad…is this permanent?

Pico:don't worry all i need is to ask and Doc will reverse this.

Sakura:*as she touches Shallot it felt like a mine field was going off in there*aww~ somebody is already a fighter~ oh i'm getting nostalgic!

Shallot:*smiles*i think so too.and of course being the first full blooded Saiyan naturally born in half a century will definitely be a celebration.

SylveonSylv~*looks cautiously at the big family group*

Brenton:hey look at me.you don't have to force yourself ok? that's why Chronoa and i are over here so that you can feel comfortable.*gives Sylveon and Eevee a bowl of food as the two ate together.when suddenly a group of men with a Toxtricity a Charizard and a Tyranitar walked by*

???:-so yeah i abandoned that poor excuse of an Eevee in that cave.i mean he evolved but a Sylveon? how lame.so i left him in Galar 2 weeks ago.*Brenton's ki was rising as his eyes was flashing red.he then saw how scared Sylveon was and calmed down*

Chronoa:Brenton?*he got up and walked up to the group*

???2:was that a good idea Bruce-

Brenton:YOU BASTARD!!*controlling his strength he punched Bruce into the water as he angrily got up*

Shallot:*smirks*this'll be fun~*Sylveon was frightened at first but oddly felt calm as he let Chronoa hug him*

Bruce:what's the big idea??!

Brenton:you know why you coward! you abandoned a fairy type in a cave full of poison types!!*he took out a Pokéball and enlarged it*Sylveon almost died by poison!
shadowbladeXIII at 6:52PM, April 11, 2024
(online)
Anita:Don't rush it, okay? You have a lot on your plate. I'll be okay with you looking like cole for awhile.

BP:*gives her an odd look*

Anita:
yeah, you even have his one face!*giggles* Anyway, is there anything I should know?

Rose:…we have a guest. A young man is visiting.

Anita:ok. is he fun?

DP:I don't think he's had any or knows the meaning.

Anita:
well that's gotta change! We have to take him to the amusement park!

???:so what? you saved it didn't you? Besides, you know how many people let go of pokemon they don't need anymore? If you want to fight over a pokemon I released, then let's do it*smirks* I'll battle you right here and show you why that Sylveon wasn't worth keeping on my team.
last edited on April 11, 2024 7:33PM
penciel at 7:40PM, April 11, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*raises an eyebrow*pfft! seriously?

Anita:yes! having fun is very important! without it you would be a sad sack all the time.

Pico:gck!*Pico flinched as his pride took a hit*right…well you got it boss.*Rose giggled before kissing Picos cheek as they walked out*

Leon:*drinking tea*oh Pico are you alr-*he pulled Leon up and walked*

Pico:i'm taking Leon to the amusement park.*points at Anita with thumb*bosses orders.put on a coat Ani.

Anita:hehe~ coming!*she quickly ran to a coat hook and put on her jacket*

Mia:ok honey~*as they walked out Pico sighed*

Leon:feeling better?

Pico:i'm still trying to process the whole “Kitty” thing but…yeah.*smirks*how's the young body “Junior?”

Leon:amazing.

Anita:oh you used to be old?

Leon:you could say that young Miss.

*hearing this Brenton's aura flared out of his body*

Sakura:(uh oh…)

Brenton:(no holding back!)*he was about to summon Corvisquire but!
Eevee ran to the field angry*

Eevee:Eevee!!

???:another weak pipsqueak? hah! fitting.squish him Tyranitar.

Tyranitar:RAAAAW!!!!

*Tyranitar used power gem as Eevee dodged them with ease*

Brenton:iron tail!!*the normal fox jumped in the air turned his tail into steel and slapped him-but! The godzilla grabbed Eevees tail and slammed him*

Brenton/Sylveon:Eevee!!/Sylveon! *Sylveon teared up as he watched his friend get up*

???:still have fight left in you? that's fine.

Daisy:Brenton catch!*Daisy threw a Ice Stone at Brenton as he caught it*

Brenton:a evolution stone?

Daisey:use it on Eevee!*Brenton glared at it*

Brenton:i-

Eevee:EEEEEE!!!!!!!*angry at the trainer he ran back to Brenton and nodded*

Brenton:very well.welcome on the team-*he let Eevee touch the stone*Glaceon.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:59PM, April 11, 2024
(online)
Anita:Pico was old a couple times. However, he's young at heart. Your going to love this amusement park.

Leon:and what is that?

Anita:your kidding?! you- Im going to learn you a whole new level of fun!*takes Leon and Pico inward*

Leon:ohh…this is big.

Anita:
alright, where do we go first?

Glaceon:ceon!

???:
you think that's going to work? Tyranitar, go and crush this little Ice dog.
last edited on April 11, 2024 11:18PM
penciel at 11:42PM, April 11, 2024
(offline)
Pico:let's work our way up.clearly our rollercoaster is the best so…how about the mini games? i want to see how good is your throwing and shooting arm.

*they walked up to a nice looking game involving throwing a baseball at glass bottles*

Leon:what's the point of this one?

Pico:it's a scale.the more you knock off the more valuable the prize.

Anita:*sees a big pink stuffed elephant as a top prize*oooh….

Pico:want that one?

Anita:*nods*yuh huh!*Pico threw a curve ball knocking the glass bottles to the ground as he gave the stuffed animal to Anita as she happily hugged her father figure*

Leon:sturdy glass.

Pico:right? give it a shot.

Brenton:*Brenton calmly waited until Tyranitar was a few inches closer when suddenly*ice beam!*this froze the rock/dragon type in a block of ice as Brenton picked up Glaceon*he'll unfreeze once he is in his Pokéball.after that? get out of my sight.*he then walked back to his family as Sylveon happily nuzzled Glaceon*

Chronoa:aww our heroes~

Brenton:you know me Chronoa.it doesn't sit well with me when jerks don't get deserved bad karma.*he then gently head pat Sylveon.after that? the fairy type sat on Brenton's lap and fell asleep while purring like a cat*
last edited on April 11, 2024 11:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:12AM, April 12, 2024
(online)
Leon:alright.*tosses the ball and hits one bottle*Oh! I hit it! Um, what do I win

BP:well, nothing for one bottle. However, your more than willing to try again.

Leon:darn right I want to try again! I want to win Kitty something nice.

Chronoa:I think you earned his trust.

Sylveon:vee…vee…zzz

Glacion:Glaci!

Shallot:not a bad battle.
penciel at 5:13AM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
Pico:sheesh the way you take care of her i'm surprised everyone at your work hasn't called you her dad.

Leon:*sweatdrops*i'll admit some people have asked a certain embarrassing question about that but i just want to make sure she's looked after.*he threw a curve ball knocking down 5*

???:lucky sir! you win this.*he was given a stuffed lion*

Leon:…i feel like fate has a joke about this.

Pico:hey if this isn't your game we have test your strength…target range…the arcade section…

Anita:Dad? can we get a snack?

Pico:i don't see why not.but just one! do you want cotton candy or caramel apple?

Anita:cotton candy!*she ran to the machine*

Pico:…so i guess by the family tree logic Jill is supposed to be with Kitty's brother or cousin?

Leon:she has a teenage brother named Fang.a good kid.

Brenton:we would of lost if it weren't for Daisy…where did you get that Ice Stone?

Daisy:i bought a few evolution stones at the “Stone Emporium”*winks*you're welcome by the way.

???:your friend is right that was a FANTASTIC battle!*as the group turned they saw a laid back man wearing no shirt but a lab coat as well as a white hat and gray shorts*

Brenton:Professor Kukui?

Kukui:*winks*in the flesh.you are a odd group so! you must be Son Brenton Professor Oak was talking about.

Brenton:um that's me…he didn't say anything bad did he?

Kukui: bad?…no i don't think so.*grins*he did say you were aliens or something.*Brenton sweatdropped as he picked up the still sleeping Sylveon*

Brenton:(damnit old man…)heh heh that's crazy…

Kukui:i know right? i was honestly expecting green skin and pointy ears or something.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:04PM, April 12, 2024
(online)
BP:quite the age gap.

Leon:kitty was a handful growing up. Her parents wanted to cover all the bases for the next one.

DP:
seems legit.

Anita:
so, Leon where are you from?

Leon:
oh, around the area.

Anita:
do you have a family?

Leon:
kind of…

Anita:*gasps* Pico, did you adopt this kid off the streets?!you know we can't just take random teenagers!

Leon:eeh…!?

Kukui: so, welcome all of you to the region.*looks to them* are you?

Sakura:friends and family.

Kukui: goodness what a big group.
last edited on April 12, 2024 2:34PM
penciel at 2:44PM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops as he looks at Leon and then sighs*not again!*he grabbed the young Leon and his silly daughter as he sped back to his lab and began potion crafting*Leon quick! drink this.

*as Leon did this he was now 25*

Leon:what the hell was that??

Pico:Michael can reverse ageing but he can't exactly stop it yet so i've created back up potions incase my Kit gets out of hand.

Leon:sigh but i'm fine now right?

Pico:well yeah.you age when your cells constantly die and regenerate so i stopped it after curing your uh hight problem.

Brenton:*sweatdrops*y-you have no idea.Kukui? i was wondering if you could help me with something.i'd like to get my hands on a Z-Ring.

Kukui:a Z-Ring? yeah i can make you 1 but you'll have to find Z crystals on your own.you can find them all over Alola.they're usually guarded by super strong Totem Pokemon.

Shallot:eh i wouldn't worry about that!*wraps an arm around Brenton's shoulder while patting him on the chest*he is a strong trainer.

Brenton:Shal…*smiles*

Kukui:if you say so.come on i think i have a spare in my lab.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:39PM, April 12, 2024
(online)
Leon:but I was 17 when I came back here…

Anita:
you looked like you were getting shorter.

Leon:
I was?!

BP:well, you aren't now.

Leon:…so, does that mean im owed 8 birthdays now?

Anita:
oh my gosh! I never thought of that! Pico! Now that your my new dad, when ever I have to take a pill you have to give me 12 more presents!

DP:
(leon, what have you brought upon me?)

Pica:(its not his fault. He's not used to our shenanigans)

BP:
If I do, you won't get your presents for every year. Good thing comes to those who wait.

Anita:okay…*gives him a hug*

Shallot:a lab?

Alex:
to look at pokemon dear.

Shallot:ah. So nothing like mine.

Sakura:correct. So what makes this place so special, besides tourism.

Daisy:
well a lot of pokemon that are from around the regions have come here and adapted differently.
penciel at 4:16PM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
*a few hours later they return back to Picos home holding ice cream as Anita was happily sitting on her father's shoulders*

Anita:we're home~

Mia:hi Ani did the three of you have fun?*Leon was wearing a party hat and silly glasses*

Leon:you could say that.

Mia:…Michaels time dilation?

Pico:(man i love her beautiful brain)sigh yes…he was at 13 years old. before i fixed it.

Leon:i was WHAT??*Mia kissed her husband on the cheek*

Mia:Rose and i baked cookies.want some?

Anita:Yay! come on Dad! to the kitchen.

Pico:*chuckles*alright alright.

Shallot:will that happen in our world?

Brenton:technically it is a possibility.i'd be surprised if i saw a ground type Pikachu or something.

*as they enter Kukui's lab the move professor smiled as he handed Brenton a gold rocky bracelet*

Kukui:here if you place a Z crystal on it you have access to a special Z move.*puts on a fire Z crystal*with this you can use the move INFERNO OVERDRIVE

Alex:*headpats Sobble*and there's a crystal for each type?

Kukui:that's right.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:53PM, April 12, 2024
(online)
Leon:a cookie? is it like the 3 funnel cakes Anita insisted I eat?

Rose:Anita, your going to spoil that young man's apatite.

Anita:don't worry mom. His sudden growth spurt burned a lot of energy. He needs to eat.

BP:*looks at leon*never had a cookie

Leon:I did once…Im just thinking on what this one is made with.

DP:
the best kind. A mother's love.

Leon:*takes a bite*mmmm!*starts to cry as he eats it*Its soo good!

Alex:mind if me and Sobble get one?

Sobble:
sob?

Alex:yeah buddy. I believe in you.

Kukui:
the band I have, but the crystal, you'll need to find.

Alex:
then we're on a quest!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon