The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum

MARCH MADNESS 2015 : THE DRUNK DUCK FASHION PARADE
HippieVan at 8:23PM, March 20, 2015
(online)
PlyMayer's avatar looks so wonderfully mysterious there! Great job on these, KimLuster!
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Dragonaur at 10:09PM, March 20, 2015
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Dragonaur wrote:
And looks like someone did some slight of hand and got the image inlined! Kewl!
It was me. I went back and fixed all the images from all your posts in this thread. Drunk Duck uses BBCode which is a tad different from html.
Kawaii, Thanks so much. I'm familiar with bbcode in general but the duck's system is pretty crapaya. I'll try duping what you did on my next image post.
VinoMas at 12:37PM, March 21, 2015
(offline)
Kawaii - Thank you so much! I was feeling really bad about Draganaur's photos not being seen by everyone. If anyone notices our budget getting bigger it's because of Kawaii, Hippie, and Ozone's tech skills!
fallopiancrusader at 5:31PM, March 21, 2015
(offline)
@ KimLuster: I love the portrait of Khthonis! Her arms are all macho and imposing, but her legs are crossed so demurely. So cute! Now I have that “bloody Sunday” song by U2 stuck in my head
KimLuster at 6:08AM, March 22, 2015
(online)
fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ KimLuster: I love the portrait of Khthonis! Her arms are all macho and imposing, but her legs are crossed so demurely. So cute! Now I have that “bloody Sunday” song by U2 stuck in my head
U2 being one of my fave acts, I can't say it didn't have an influence!!
KimLuster at 7:20PM, March 22, 2015
(online)
Xara modelling Sea Candy
Xara (managed by Dragonaur), is a gorgeous River Dragoness and while we're not sure whether or not she really likes sea water, we thought she'd look dazzling in a wet-look mini-dress (with salt-drop watercolor patterns) - what do you think?
We call this design Sea Candy, in a homage to one of our favorite treats - Salt Water Taffy (note: Xara bundled up her wings for this photo-shoot). For a larger image please visit Godstrain Extras
last edited on March 22, 2015 7:22PM
Dragonaur at 12:32PM, March 23, 2015
(offline)
KimLuster wrote:
Xara modelling Sea CandyXara (managed by Dragonaur), is a gorgeous River Dragoness and while we're not sure whether or not she really likes sea water, we thought she'd look dazzling in a wet-look mini-dress (with salt-drop watercolor patterns) - what do you think?
We call this design Sea Candy, in a homage to one of our favorite treats - Salt Water Taffy (note: Xara bundled up her wings for this photo-shoot). For a larger image please visit Godstrain Extras
Oh wow! That of course, is one of the wonderful things about working with physical media, you can get all sorts if very interesting patterns! Xara's wings tuck away pretty neatly, just a couple of bumps on her shoulders, and even then I always forget to draw those! And she loves the ocean. She's already had a mini sea side adventure in “Dragonaur Mini”. All in all a good choice of dress. Thanks for drawing this!
KimLuster at 1:36PM, March 23, 2015
(online)
@Dragonaur: Glad you like it - Xara is a pleasure to draw (I bet it would be cool to have a tail like that ;)). Your comic is one of those intimidating things with a backlog going back to before Jesus! I've flipped through it and have been impressed by it, but the whole thing - haha not yet…! So I didn't see the Sea Part you speak of… I'm currently working my way through Grin-n-Spirit (a 1200+ pg Behemoth), and when I'm done I'll probably tackle yours :)
Dragonaur at 2:19PM, March 23, 2015
(offline)
KimLuster wrote:
@Dragonaur: Glad you like it - Xara is a pleasure to draw (I bet it would be cool to have a tail like that ;)). Your comic is one of those intimidating things with a backlog going back to before Jesus! I've flipped through it and have been impressed by it, but the whole thing - haha not yet…! So I didn't see the Sea Part you speak of… I'm currently working my way through Grin-n-Spirit (a 1200+ pg Behemoth), and when I'm done I'll probably tackle yours :)
My comic rambles quite a bit. Been working on it 15+ years. I consider it more drama than adventure, and it's more about conveying a emotion than story. But in the last two years or so, I've been working to tie up some loose ends and effectively bring it to an end.
The seaside jaunt is in my other little side comic…http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Dragonaur_Mini/5449191/There's the first page of it.
PlyMayer was asking about how furries sit with a tail. Xara tucks her tail to the side. In Macoatl land the chairs don't have back so it's not a problem… http://dragonaur.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-at-Macoatl-en-Espanol-443090965
VinoMas at 7:59PM, March 23, 2015
(offline)
I enjoyed reading these comments.
VinoMas at 8:11PM, March 23, 2015
(offline)
KimLuster at 4:15AM, March 24, 2015
(online)
How in the world you come up with all those fantastic designs, Vino…?!!!!
VinoMas at 7:04AM, March 24, 2015
(offline)
@KimLuster - Thanks, I've been designing fashions my whole life (as you will see). This is from a fashion comic I produced on the Duck back in 2005 or 2006. Check it out on the Duck. It's called DIVA PETZ! Btw that green cocktail dress you just did was so cool! I loved it!
last edited on March 24, 2015 7:05AM
fallopiancrusader at 3:34PM, March 24, 2015
(offline)
I especially love Chicki Baybi's gown. But then again, that's no surprise, because I am a sucker for arm ruffles.
Peipei at 7:54PM, March 24, 2015
(offline)
Really digging these dresses, especially the design in the middle :D!
VinoMas wrote:

Peipei at 8:14PM, March 24, 2015
(offline)
FINALLY got a chance to finish this up! I've been so darn caught up so far this week, i've been dying to complete these designs! Mother and son finally take the runway together. I knew from the beginning of the fashion show that I wanted to give these two a design together, not sure why but i'd say it worked out better than I thought! :D Wonder what Orlaith had to do to talk her son in to doing this with her, haha xD!

Designs #7: Emerald Clannad

Models: The Vestraah family (Matriarch Orlaith Piiya Vestraah andRonig Dvakdal Vestraah)

Full size version can be seen here:http://i365art.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ron-Orlaith-2-copy.jpg

last edited on March 24, 2015 11:48PM
Ozoneocean at 8:39PM, March 24, 2015
(online)
Nice outfits Peipie!
Dragonaur at 11:40PM, March 24, 2015
(offline)

Here is kawaiidaigakusei's Leona modeling a cross between KimLuster's “Sea Candy” cocktail dress and Peipei's “Rose Shower”. (Crosses fingers and hope it shows…)
kawaiidaigakusei at 11:58PM, March 24, 2015
(online)
Dragonaur,

You are an Artistic Genius!! Really cute asymmetrical skirt with leggings and nice shoes. This is fantastic, I am saving this drawing for sure. I LOVE it!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Nitemare2004 at 12:20AM, March 25, 2015
(online)
wow, just wow! those two loook awesome!! mother and son XD love the colors, nice and bold, they match perfectly with one another. vestrah's finest XD always love your designs.
Peipei wrote:
FINALLY got a chance to finish this up! I've been so darn caught up so far this week, i've been dying to complete these designs! Mother and son finally take the runway together. I knew from the beginning of the fashion show that I wanted to give these two a design together, not sure why but i'd say it worked out better than I thought! :D Wonder what Orlaith had to do to talk her son in to doing this with her, haha xD!

Models: The Vestraah family (Matriarch Orlaith Piiya Vestraah andRonig Dvakdal Vestraah)

Full size version can be seen here:http://i365art.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ron-Orlaith-2-copy.jpg
KimLuster at 4:20AM, March 25, 2015
(online)
OMG You Two (Peipei and Dragonaur)!!! Those are showstoppers!! WOW!! Okay okay… I gotta try something complex like these!! Wow again…!!
Peipei at 10:51AM, March 25, 2015
(offline)
@Ozone: Thanks! :D

@Nitemare2004: Hahaha yup, I couldn't resist pairing these two up for a double design. :3

@KimLuster: Thank you :3. It's fun making these detailed designs, even though I barely have the time these days. xD

Dragonaur at 12:39PM, March 25, 2015
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Dragonaur,

You are an Artistic Genius!! Really cute asymmetrical skirt with leggings and nice shoes. This is fantastic, I am saving this drawing for sure. I LOVE it!
No genius, just tenacious. Just remember, your eraseris your best friend. >_< But I must admit, she looks the happiest and bubbliest of any model I've drawn so far. Had to make her glow.
@kimluster: Complex? Peipei & VinoMas are the trend setters there! I bow to their designs. ^_^
Peipei at 7:05PM, March 25, 2015
(offline)
Dragonaur wrote:
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Dragonaur,

No genius, just tenacious. Just remember, your eraseris your best friend. >_< But I must admit, she looks the happiest and bubbliest of any model I've drawn so far. Had to make her glow.
@kimluster: Complex? Peipei
Awwww thanks Dragonaur, that's a really nice thing to say :D. Blame it on my love for old school RPGs, fantasy novels and my cosplay loving ways I guess! xD Seriously though, i'm really happy you were able to draw inspiration from my work :3!

Luccia at 11:53PM, March 25, 2015
(offline)
Due to my computer issues, I will have to upload my fashions onto a comic. Otherwise I'll never get to put anything up. I'll be uploading them under the comic Closet Luccia. http://theduckwebcomics.com/Closet_Luccia/
I have more inthe making for this month and will be busting my tail to get them finished!
KimLuster at 4:22AM, March 26, 2015
(online)
Luccia that's so beautiful!! The next one I do I'm gonna try hard to approach some of these complexe inspirational designs!!
fallopiancrusader at 6:28AM, March 26, 2015
(offline)
@Luccia: The outfit is gorgeous, but the whole painting is a beautiful art piece too. I would totally wear that to Burning Man.
Luccia at 2:54PM, March 26, 2015
(offline)
I put up three more Flock Gems: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Closet_Luccia/
Xara the peacock
Orn the swallow
Khthonis the owl
They're in sitting positions because I drew them too big, so they look more like pinup photos rather than fashion photos. But that's okay! Thank you for offering your characters as models.
Luccia at 3:17PM, March 26, 2015
(offline)
@KimLuster: Thanks! I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to dress characters in. After I drew this oneI decided to theme my March fashions after birds. That made it easier.
@fallopiancrusader:Thanks! I've been doing a bit of art journaling, which helped get this background. And that would be awesome! You'd have to take pictures if you did.
last edited on March 26, 2015 3:19PM
Luccia at 3:28PM, March 26, 2015
(offline)
Peipei wrote:

This is amazeballs! They look like they're ready to dance and conquer a nation at the same time!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon