MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIV WILD WILD WEST
Mettaur at 4:40PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Well, looks like I'll be stuck under ‘ere until a pal o’ mine or a kind stranger walks by and notices my plight. Help! I'm stuck under a enormous pile of Enclave Power Armor with the god of Blue Pitchforks and Checkered Toenails throwing his aqua-marine pitchforks at me! Someone help me to Ninja's Loot an' Hooch, anybody!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Product Placement at 4:44PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
So there was this huge fight and now people are claiming to be leaving?

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Kroatz at 4:50PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
pretty much yeah.
but everything is semi-ok for the moment…
Internet, serious stuff…
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Mettaur at 5:02PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
And just when things were getting back to a light spirited mood. Ah well, too bad fer you Kroatz! While you dead-men were busy blabbin, I moved myself even closer to the store! Now, all I have to do is cross the street. But I can't leave behind my power armor, I killed loads of Enclave to get this loot, with the caps I can help improve, rebuild these rusting rotting buildings! Except the Death-Claw god of Blue Pitchforks and Checkered Toenails that sleeps in butchered Brahmin is hurling Aqua-Marine pitchforks a me. No! I won't give up! This stuff weighs at least 4 tons, but I won't let them all down! Throw everything you got at me Kroatz!

….uh, Ninja? I would very much appreciate if you'd help move this power armor into the store?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 5:05PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
I decided agains deleting my account., Its 11:57 her an d im just back from the pub. Im a little drunk so im sorry if i seem a little stupid. Id just like to make a apolgy. I dodnt mean to offend anyone ad i wasnt meaning to troll. I was just keepin the message relavent to thr last one about ther granade in the butt (lol??) If ive ever annoyed anyone her im sorry. im not goonna delete my account and im sorry mettuaqr. I 1. didnt kno and 2. didnt mean to offend you. Itz intirely my fault and i dont really min your fallout refernecing and your a good guy but i jst been going throughh a lottas crap. I understand were your comming from but i feel you over rected a bit. Ans im not just apologizing to mett.

Anuone else ive annoyed id lke to spologise. I dont mean nto be annoying. Its just me. Sorry. IM a massive prat.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Kroatz at 5:39PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. alcohol is the answer to every problem!
(kidding, don't hate me)

Okay, now everybody kiss and make up, I'll get the camera ready…

Oh and Mettaur… Pitchfork to the face!
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Mettaur at 5:56PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
And that is why while Same said what he said, I understand dude, it's cool. but anyways, while he was talking, I sneaked out of the armor pile, and put in a Sentry Bot. Ohahah, you might want to start running! Wow, his laser eyes are glowing red, I don't care what type of minor deity you are, if you don't have an office employee I.D., better start the running!
Mettaur at 6:09PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Yeah, if you haven't noticed in this town and the last, I'm a bit of a techie…run!
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:34PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Well I missed a fight and some humorous images. Not much in the land of the duck. Least I didn't die yet. Yet being the key word there.

What happened to our townie alliance? Is it dead?
Like all the other lame deadies?

What's the vig role called again? I really would like to know who that is. I know who Bill and the other mafia side peoples are…I think.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Mettaur at 6:57PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
The vigilante is now known as the Marshall, also the vigilante was combined with the role of the paramedic. You can either choose to kill a target, or protect a target. But you cannot protect another Marshall. Understand now? Also, business is thriving! In fact, we could use a human employee at “Ninja's Loot and Hooch”, mostly organizing stuff and fixing things. Do ya think yer up fer the job?
jninjashadow at 7:16PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
*Yawn* Damn hangover… what happened last ni… oh Emperor… is this… BLOOD? WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT?!?… Hey, where are my bolt pistol and chainsword… AND MY F@<&IN' POWERFIST? 0.0' oh crap… HEY KIDS! PUT THOSE DOWN, THEY AIN'T TOYS!!!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 7:33PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
*pssst* hey! *psssst* Ninja! Over here! Yeah, that's right, over here. No, you ain't still drunk, I'm hiding in this huge hill of Enclave Power Armor. Kroatz got grumpy, and I had to take my inventory and make a mobile fort out of it. Can you help me load this stuff into the shop while Kroatz is off gathering more tridents? In fact, load the tridents in the shop too, no point in lettin' them rust in the street!

Wait, what are you doing letting those kids play with those weapons?!?! Take 'em back, quickly!
jninjashadow at 7:41PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
*bang BANG* oh… well that's… that's a right ‘n proper tradgity right there. Poor Kids didn’t even have th' chance t die in the Emperor's name. CURSE THESE DRUNKEN HANDS! THEY DO NOT HELP, THEY DESTROY! Oh… wait… that's how I like it! *Re-equips powerfist, bolter and chain sword* YOU! Survivor child, I hope you learned the value of imperial training for your weapons. Good lad. Yer conscripted. Now… what was I… OH RIGHT! Metta! Lemmi get those fer ya bud… ya wimp
Mettaur at 7:46PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
*A few hours later* Well, that's the last of the Power Armor. Man, loads of it on the way to the purifier. The robot would just cut ‘em down, and ya loot. Now listen here Ninja, you got us a new employee? Well lets see hi-…that’s a kid. What's a kid doing here fer a job? Wait, I recognize him, usually him and his friends are doing dangerous pranks and such. Ninja, where are his friends? Usually they never separate, least not till the dinner sounds out.
jninjashadow at 7:53PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
Hmmm… oh, I let ‘em play near the Spade’s barracks. *BOOM… BLAM BLAM* In retrospect, not mah wisest choice. Who'da guessed Joanna doesn't like kids…
Mettaur at 8:03PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Perhaps she thought they was some Super Mutants? I read her profile, and she seems to hate them things pretty damn lots. But what job are you recommending this kid fer? I know he's an orphan, and since we have no orphanage giving him a job and a place to rest would be best for im,but what exactly were you going to hire him for? Security? Tech? Repairs? Cooking? Tell me what this kids skills are.
jninjashadow at 8:12PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
but what exactly were you going to hire him for? Security? Tech? Repairs? Cooking? Tell me what this kids skills are.
How should I know? I JUST found out Random almost killed me. Suffice to say, your the one on top of things ‘tween the two of us. Your more of th’ thinker, I'm just the violence n' whiskey guy (interestingly two completely separate problems).
Mettaur at 8:22PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Alright, we'll see how he does with cooking. Come on kid, to the kitchen!
*1/2 hour later*
(Mettaur and kid walk out of kitchen area of Loot and Hooch, covered in soot)
jninjashadow: So, whaddya two try to make?
Mettaur: I just asked him to use a can-opener…alright, next skill!
Mettaur at 8:24PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
Ninja, what are you a better teacher with, guns or melee weapons? Because I need you to train him fer combat. Of course, some of yer pals from the Spades could help, if you can get them over here.
jninjashadow at 8:39PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Ninja, what are you a better teacher with, guns or melee weapons?
That all depends on my blood alcohol level and my current cohorts. K kid, meet Joanna, she'll take it from here…

Ninja: Um wow… so much blood… I like it personally but I think it clashes with the cacti… throws of the dirt's fung-shui…
Joanna: By the Emperor, all we did was reload. He didn't even FIRE ONE SHOT!
Kid: I… I need a bandage…
Joanna: Bandages aren't for failures!
Ninja: She's right you know.

Mettaur at 8:44PM, March 16, 2010
(offline)
I've come to check how the kid is doing, he alright? He got fighting skills? Oh, and good news! She doesn't hate me, she loves me! Yep, there's some bad news as well. She wants to move to the Loot and Hooch, seeing as it's so well defended and such. Anyways, Joanna is it? Pleasure to meet you, names Mettaur, that's it. So, how did the kid do with the guns?
same at 8:34AM, March 17, 2010
(online)
Just finished animating my own death.

GOD IT SUCKS!
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:49AM, March 17, 2010
(offline)
1337 doesn't think it sucks that much but 1337 does a lot of ass kissing here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Salsa at 12:35PM, March 17, 2010
(offline)
Voting has ended.

Narration to follow.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 1:01PM, March 17, 2010
(offline)
Narration

The gallows were still gone, which lead many to be depressed. All the women were fully clothed which lead to all the men being even more depressed. Mettaur was dragged out in chains.
“For being found guilty of very probably being a member of the Badland gang, you are hereby sentenced to death.” said TFGM in his most mayor-y voice possible.

“BY HANGING!” shouted Jninja.

“Well, no,” replied TFGM, “not since we are missing a gallows.”

“HERESY!” shouted jninja again. “I'll hive your hide as my rug, you–” his eyes went wide as a passerby whispered the method of execution. “Nevermind,” he finished.

“WAIT!” said Mettaur, “don't I have a right to last words.”

“Uh, sure.” answered one of the show girls who doubled as the lawyer of the town.

“My fellow Townstonians,” and thus began a long-winded, meandering speech that delved into Mettaur's life story that would have made an excellent heart-breaking b-movie. He bemoaned his fate of being the bad guy and told the town that he really, really liked them.

“Are you done?”

“Yes I believe so.” replied Mettaur.

And then a thunderous roar echoed across the plains and a steamroller lumbered into view.
Mettaur looked at the steamroller and then at the Mayor.

“Ya do know I can out run that thing, right?” he asked.

“Yep,” answered the Mayor, “why do you think we encased your feet in quickcrete?”

Mettaur looked at his feet and sure enough they were encase in quickcrete, which had had time to cure thanks to his long winded speech.

“meep” was to be his last word as the steamroller flattened him like a pancake.

Mettaur, the noble, yet squishy, Hired Gun is deader than a doornail.

Day three sets
Night three rises
RAGE!
Salsa at 1:07PM, March 17, 2010
(offline)
Sorry for the triple post. Pics for night two and day three will be up before the next narration.
RAGE!
Randomdudeperson at 1:18PM, March 17, 2010
(online)
Mettuar, you talk to much. -.-

Yep, I finally died. A bit of a relief on my part, never was good at lieing. And I've been getting home late from work, so when I get home I just wanna go to bed without having to put in a kill or lynch vote. :p My deepest thanks for whoever put me out of my mysery! lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
jninjashadow at 1:24PM, March 17, 2010
(online)
A steam roller… sorry metta, friend or not, I gotta see this! Although I'm a man of my word, so my promises to you still stand. Oh, and Mayor, are we gunna start randomizing the execution now, cus I have a few ideas…
jninjashadow at 1:48PM, March 17, 2010
(online)
I'm a man of my word, behold, an awesome head stone as promised…

Man, crushed people are easy to bury…
same at 2:10PM, March 17, 2010
(online)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon