Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant or Vent here
notlikelytocare at 6:18AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
I'm fucking bored, and this forum moves slow as molasses now… What the hell happened? this place used to move fast as hell. I blame Ozone, Ozzy's always ruining things.

Jesus, Ozzy… way to ruin my fun again.
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
Ozoneocean at 6:56AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
Screw you Porky! :gem:

————————
A couple of houses down from me some dicks are having a LOUD party playing some of the worst music ever
"What is loveeeeee?? Baby don't hurrrt mee…"
Reminds of of that thing from SNL.

All of the music these people are listening to is that over-commercial, plastic, mechanical, dead crap with no life, soul, creativity, heart…
The sort of over-edited, dead sounding dull stuff loved by dull, uninteresting people whose interests consist of reality TV, Aussie rules football, their friend's relationships, and that crappy music of which each and every one has a full collection on their little ipods and in their CD collections at home.

…Each to their own though of course. :)
It's just a pity their are enough of them there that they're able to get together and have a party.

———————–
Edit…
They just started playing AC/DC. Now THAT'S a good sign. :)
Although it's only “You shook me all nigh long”…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Skullbie at 7:03AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
All of the music these people are listening to is that over-commercial, plastic, mechanical, dead crap with no life, soul, creativity, heart…
I love The Veronica's ;-;
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:46PM
notlikelytocare at 7:04AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Screw you Porky! :gem:

————————
A couple of houses down from me some dicks are having a LOUD party playing some of the worst music ever
"What is loveeeeee?? Baby don't hurrrt mee…"
Reminds of of that thing from SNL.

The sort of over-edited, dead sounding dull stuff loved by dull, uninteresting people whose interests consist of reality TV, Aussie rules football, their friend's relationships, and that crappy music of which each and every one has a full collection on their little ipods and in their CD collections at home.

…Each to their own though of course. :)
It's just a pity their are enough of them there that they're able to get together and have a party.

We can't all have amazing musical tastes. But I do admit, every CD I burn has that Haddoway song, just so we can do the “Night at the Roxbury” dance in the car. Nothing like listening to death metal, and then suddenly… What is looovve, baby dont hurt meeee

Oh yeah, shit rocks.

Also: Screw yourself Ozzy, I don't go for long haired, ginger, sex starved, skinny, irate Kiwi's.

=D
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
Ozoneocean at 7:08AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
A “ginger Kiwi”? Well that's a new one. :)
I never even knew who sung that song… somehow I don't feel better for knowing. :(

While the SNL skits were golden, Roxbury killed that sketch. -_-
bravo1102 at 7:15AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
Sure I'm old-fashioned but give me “The Wild and Crazy guys” any day. Heck I ever laughed so hard when the wild and crazy guys met the night at the Roxbury guys.

The wild and crazy guys was a dead on protrayal of real guys from the 1970-80s who were Eastern European immigrants.

Fox-es…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Ozoneocean at 7:18AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
Yep, I knew some people like those two.
Croi Dhubh at 9:18AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
My ex…ARGH
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
skoolmunkee at 12:41PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
Ironscarfs Ghost
What's the matter with you people?

Don't look at me, I'm always happy when I see that guy in your avatar. Never change him!

Why is it whenever there is a rack of cheap Christmas DVDs, there is never Muppet Christmas Carol or Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation? Those are the only two I ever want, dammit.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
Custard Trout at 12:46PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
The Hello/Goodbye forum is boring now. Why isn't this much effort put into moderating the rest of DD?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
subcultured at 12:48PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
this place isn't for your own amusement.
grow up, and consider other people
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Custard Trout at 1:01PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
Never.
Croi Dhubh at 1:20PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(offline)
…I still feel like total shit. I've actually never hurt like this before and it won't go away.

The frustrating thing is someone who wants to be with me/spend time with me pretty bad is living in Michigan now, so that's just a no-go-to-even-try. Meh, what can you do with something like that though, right? If this was a few months ago and I was single, I'd say, “Sure, no problem, let me book the flight.” Of course now I just don't have the money.

At least I seem to have a few people interested in getting to know me. I'm not looking for anything right now and probably won't for a very, very long time if ever. Kind of took the lesson that “since you can't make it work with her, there is no one for you”.

Always alone, never lonely, right? I've been told that will be me since high school.

subcultured
this place isn't for your own amusement.
grow up, and consider other people
Okay…I'll stop reading and commenting on people's comics ;)

(I know what you meant)
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
lba at 6:23PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
It's the end of the semester, and I'm sure there's a party or something going on somewhere but I don't know where it is and nobody told me anything, so I'm sitting on my ass being bored since there's not a lot to do around here with my building empty of other students and I'm hyperactive since I've got nothing to expend energy on.

When the heck did I become so old and lame compared to all the kids around me? It's like 8 pm and I'm already considering bed out of boredom.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
seventy2 at 7:15PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
we went swimming today…and snorkeling…

we swam out along a cliff, and looked back, along the other cliff was a beautiful hidden beach…me and my friends got the bright idea that we should visit the other beach…
so we went back to land and rested for a while….then we set off on our little fun adventure…and the cliff was 1 mile around….at the end we busted around the cliff, and saw………another mile to the beach….it was so huge that from a distance it looked much….much closer…..so we unanimously decided to turn around and go back to the beach…

i ended up sunburnt only on my shoulders, ironically the only place i applied sunblock…i'm mad…it was spf 30 and everything…

sigh, i'm tired.

i forgot to mention we were jumping off cliffs when a bunch of fish started jumping….and then we saw a dolphin chasing after it….so we kept jumping…

but then the beach police started screaming about sharks in the water or something…
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Ozoneocean at 7:26PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
seventy2
i ended up sunburnt only on my shoulders, ironically the only place i applied sunblock…i'm mad…it was spf 30 and everything…
Heh, that's so funny :)
I used to burn like an oily rag… These days I tend to wear T-shirts in the water and use water resistant, long lasting sunblock.
lba
When the heck did I become so old and lame compared to all the kids around me? It's like 8 pm and I'm already considering bed out of boredom.
Shutup. Come over here and we'll have a beer. ;)
Party at my house!
Skullbie at 7:54PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)

Seems there's lots of activity going on in the gay community right now, heh i'll prolly be an old lady by the time anything really changes.
…no wait that makes me sad. Well whatever i'm off to watch SON's final ep that apparently sucks.
lba at 8:24PM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
lba
Shutup. Come over here and we'll have a beer. ;)
Party at my house!

I'd consider it if it weren't for the fact that I don't have money. Australia always sounded like an interesting place.

Instead I'll just have to settle for drinking here and painting all over the walls of my building.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Custard Trout at 5:47AM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
Why the hell did I pick the ‘fast shot’ trait on Fallout? Stupid Deathclaws. Hate them. Hate theeeeeeem.
Bittenbymonk at 11:53AM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
Ozzy osbourne sold his soul to world of warcraft.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
bravo1102 at 1:02PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
skoolmunkee
Ironscarfs Ghost
What's the matter with you people?

Don't look at me, I'm always happy when I see that guy in your avatar. Never change him!

Why is it whenever there is a rack of cheap Christmas DVDs, there is never Muppet Christmas Carol or Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation? Those are the only two I ever want, dammit.

Ditto, I also am a fan of Terry Thomas.

As for why Muppet Christmas Carol and Christmas Vacation are never in the cheap Christmas rack; because they're the good DVDs.

I annually watch Alister Sim's portrayal of Scrooge

I want Rudolph's Shiny New Year dammit! I can never find that one!

And could they release the other two versions of Jean Shepard's Night of the Bumpus Hounds? (The original story A Christmas Story was based on. It's been filmed three times…) How about Phantom of the Open Harth?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 1:45PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
Skoolmunkee
Never change him!
Bravo1102
As you wish: Terry's forthcoming vacation is cancelled!
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Ozoneocean at 6:12PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(online)
bravo1102

As for why Muppet Christmas Carol and Christmas Vacation are never in the cheap Christmas rack; because they're the good DVDs.

I annually watch Alister Sim's portrayal of Scrooge
For years I used to watch Terry at Christmas in Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines and It's a Mad mad world… When I was little I though they were the same film.

Good old Dick Dastardly :(
Warpedwenger at 10:06PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
My AIM has been hacked! I wanted all my friends to know for 2 reasons: 1 If you get a strange IM it isn't me. 2 If I can't fix the problem I will have to start a new account. THX!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
Skullbie at 11:03PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(online)
Hmmn, I thought you were acting kinda different

Warpedwenger in AIM
: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake
:*claps*
:Man Sure would be nice to get more kids to sodomize.
:I already got all the ones on the block, they learn after the first round.
:Quick little shits.
:Ugh but then i hate when i get the willing ones
: I mean what's the point
:oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
:sorry.. spider on my keyboard
: so yeah cool, so IIII found the cutest shoes at the mall todaaay. lol they're rocket dog slip-ons w/ brown plaid prints and that little running dog on them, they were half price too at dilliards lol awesome :P
:you sick fuck

Peipei at 11:41PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(offline)
I've been feeling awful for the past two days because i ate at a restaurant that plagued my dinner with an allergen food (I have never been sick at this restaurant before!). They added tomato ingredients to their garlic bread, i'm allergic to anything tomato (tomato in the garlic bread for god's sake!), so now my shoulders are broken out in a red rash and my stomach is punishing me for this as well…And I haven't slipped up in like 3 months! I was going for a record :p! Just angry xD.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
CharleyHorse at 11:30AM, Dec. 14, 2008
(offline)
Sorry to hear that Peipei. I hope you're felling better fast.

===============

As for myself I've got no place to put this where it won't seem obnoxious and so here it goes; I finally got my forum banner sig up and my freaking title page header and in the process of doing those two things, I got so jazzed that I hauled out an avatar I had used several years ago, blew off the dust, and slapped it into place. Wowzah! I feeeeeeel good!

Ahem! I now return you to your regularly scheduled program of Rants or Vents. :spin:

EDIT: Hmmm . . . I notice that my avatar is out of focus. I suppose I should fix that some day . . .
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Peipei at 12:06PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(offline)
CharleyHorse
Sorry to hear that Peipei. I hope you're felling better fast.

Haha thanks :p I'm gonna feel it for a few more days xD.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
usedbooks at 12:27PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(online)
Still no one is hiring. I wasted hours driving around town as well as looking online for applications, help wanted signs, anything… No help is wanted around here. In fact, I noticed three more local places having “going out of business” sales. I guess I should take comfort that I'm not alone in this and be grateful to have parents that are letting me live with them. But I feel like such a useless burden. I hate being a burden. – And I'm a burden with student loans I need to repay. :-/ (Stupid media tells you an education is the key to success… LIARS! It's only the key to extra debt.)

On the plus side, someone at one of the local newspapers told me I sounded very qualified – but they didn't have any openings. So, um, theoretical victory party for my imaginary success?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
HyenaHell at 1:12PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(online)
usedbooks
I feel like such a useless burden. I hate being a burden. – And I'm a burden with student loans I need to repay. :-/ (Stupid media tells you an education is the key to success… LIARS! It's only the key to extra debt.)

Oh, I feel you on that one. I'm pretty much being supported by my partner right now. I'm unemployed, with about $500+ worth of insurance/ medical bills a month, and $30,000 of student loan debt. A year ago, I was teaching a university class. Now? Honest to God- Hardee's won't even hire me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon