Rant or Vent here
Warpedwenger at 2:56PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(offline)
Skullbie
Hmmn, I thought you were acting kinda different

Warpedwenger in AIM
: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake
:*claps*
:Man Sure would be nice to get more kids to sodomize.
:I already got all the ones on the block, they learn after the first round.
:Quick little shits.
:Ugh but then i hate when i get the willing ones
: I mean what's the point
:oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
:sorry.. spider on my keyboard
: so yeah cool, so IIII found the cutest shoes at the mall todaaay. lol they're rocket dog slip-ons w/ brown plaid prints and that little running dog on them, they were half price too at dilliards lol awesome :P
:you sick fuck

<3
problem solved BTW…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:36PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(offline)
…wow…

My shoes are digging into the backs of my Achilles's tendon… My socks are always covered in blood. I don't have the money to replace them so I'm fucked…

I'm wearing Ugg boots and they are still killing me!!!
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
LoveandGuns at 10:49PM, Dec. 14, 2008
(offline)
Warpedwenger
Skullbie
Hmmn, I thought you were acting kinda different

Warpedwenger in AIM
: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake
:*claps*
:Man Sure would be nice to get more kids to sodomize.
:I already got all the ones on the block, they learn after the first round.
:Quick little shits.
:Ugh but then i hate when i get the willing ones
: I mean what's the point
:oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
:sorry.. spider on my keyboard
: so yeah cool, so IIII found the cutest shoes at the mall todaaay. lol they're rocket dog slip-ons w/ brown plaid prints and that little running dog on them, they were half price too at dilliards lol awesome :P
:you sick fuck

<3
problem solved BTW…

Someone's been looking at Bash.org lately. lol.
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
crocty at 12:28AM, Dec. 15, 2008
(offline)
…o_o
Why am I tempted to go to bash.org now?

Also, I read that AIM log before reading the post about your AIM been hacked and thought it was reference to that time you said that the kids next door would go on your trampoline but when you went anywhere near them the parents grabbed them away and I said “YOU SHOULD RUN OUT NAKED AND YELL RAPE TIME” and I thought you took my advice seriously and found it fun and and and D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
skoolmunkee at 3:12AM, Dec. 15, 2008
(offline)
Croi Dhubh
…wow…

My shoes are digging into the backs of my Achilles's tendon… My socks are always covered in blood. I don't have the money to replace them so I'm fucked…

I'm wearing Ugg boots and they are still killing me!!!

Get some band-aids or something, dang.

I hate this kind of sick, the sort of half-sick, fighting off kind. Parts of you feel crummy and you're more tired than usual, but you're not really full out sick (which would be easier, because then you could take a day or two off to beat it)… instead I know I'm capable of doing normal work, so I do it, but I feel crummy the whole time and wish I could take a nap :[ Come oooooon pneumonia!
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
bravo1102 at 7:54AM, Dec. 15, 2008
(offline)
Saturday I got up at 8:30 PM to go to work midnight to 8AM. Got home 9 AM, went to my sister's house, saw A Christmas Carol at McCarter theater in Princeton, went back to her house for a great dinner and got home at 8:30 PM Sunday. 24 hours, seven cups of coffee, some Diet Coke spermaticide, some Snapple Ice Tea. I went to bed 9PM, got up at 6 AM. And here I am…

Croi Dhubh: get ankle wraps or ace bandages and wrap around your ankles (or spare socks with the toes cut out to protect just your ankles.)

Back in the day my new issue speedlace boots used to kill the other side of the ankle (years later still have pain there) so I did the above and also got extra thick athletic socks, or doubled up the socks, wrapped ace bandages and eventually got the ankle wraps. I feel your pain. Next payday (once a month active duty Army when I was in, yuck)I got Jungle Boots. What a different world that was. :)

I still have all those boots including the new issue speedlace boots. Sixteen years later those speedlace boots are still not broken in. All the others have replaced soles, the soles on those speedlace boots are still pristine. :)

My original issue boots are old enough to drink having turned 21 years old this year. (issued to me January 24 1988) I waer them to work. They're more comfy than any pair of sneakers, slippers, Ugg's etc. I've ever worn. It took several 100 miles of marching to get them that way… but they're old friends.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
lba at 9:29AM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
I have a month before I go back to school, so I know I should get a holiday job to make money, but I just can't do it. The only place that I know is hiring is my old job at the hardware store and I just can't bring myself to go back there. It was one of those jobs that I just hated so much I can't bring myself to do it. I kind of just want to pull together a few paintings or something and take them to galleries, even though I'm not likely to sell anything or make any money that way.

The other part of me just wants to take a month off and do nothing but make art for the pure joy of it and sleep in all month, but I don't think I can do that either.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
seventy2 at 11:31AM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
i remember breaking in my boots at basic….those are sooo comfortable. but they're standard issue, and we cant wear that in my line of work. so i gave both pairs to my brothers.

———

aaaarrrrggggg…i hate security passwords. i just want to manage my money. and ontop of that, i deleted the password it asked for, because i keep forgetting it. i mean, you ask me for that same password once a month, and once a month i end up locking me out of my bank….do you not get that? do you not see the connection?

“Hello, thank you for calling _____ bank, how can i be of service?”
“you asked me for a security password online and i deleted that password a while back in favor of another one, so i locked myself out, can you let me in and delete that one please?”
“i can unlock you, but unfortunately i cant delete your passwords you have to do it yourself”

dammit woman, it's the 12th time i've called this year for this exact same reason….dont you record these things???
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
kyupol at 1:26PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
as the economy worsens, the cops will be out there to generate revenue through minor traffic violations and wont be responding to crime.

Just a friendly reminder to all: Drive like you're driving in a road test. Obey the stop signs, signal your turns, do not overspeed.

Don't let those pigs get you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
notlikelytocare at 4:08PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
kyupol
as the economy worsens, the cops will be out there to generate revenue through minor traffic violations and wont be responding to crime.

Just a friendly reminder to all: Drive like you're driving in a road test. Obey the stop signs, signal your turns, do not overspeed.

Don't let those pigs get you.

Seriously, is there ANY company or organization you don't believe is out to get us?

The prior question wasn't a rhetorical one either, I actually want to know.
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
subcultured at 4:45PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
kyu is even contemplating that he has conspired against himself.
scary.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Aurora Borealis at 5:29PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
Wait, does that mean that if the economy gets better… you can drive like a retard without worrying about cops?

Whenever I see someone speeding like a madman right through the red light, I wish them a tree :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
Skullbie at 6:45PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(online)
In my town you cannot drive 4 minutes without seeing a cop car/ photo radar. We're the first state to set-up state wide photoradar, but I always though it was to catch illegal immigrants.(I'm in AZ btw)

Back towards January it was very rare to see cops, I saw like one a month. Oh well tis's the season.

————————

I forgot what I was going to whine about :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:46PM
Warpedwenger at 6:46PM, Dec. 15, 2008
(offline)
I have 2 rants today:
1: The wiring is f'd in my room so I can't see to draw since it's very dark by the time I get home from work. Also no electricity = No video games/anime! Oddly the outlet my computer is on still works obviuosly. I think I'll watch my portable from this so I can get my Gurren Lagann on.

2: I thwarted a robbery today. I was standing in the electronics section at Walmart I was looking at some MP3 players when a meth head ran by me with her 8 year daughter. As she was about to clear the aisle an old lady ran up and slammed her buggy in the way demanding she return her wallet. The meth head turned and came running the other way into my direction. I lifted my leg and kicked her right in the stomach! The robber still got away but I was able to get the old ladies money back. My rant is I chased that woman all the way through Walmart and to her car and nobody else was willing to help at all!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
Katch at 1:19AM, Dec. 16, 2008
(offline)
rants in bullets, goooo~

- boyfriend is acting weird, makes me worry
- i haven't been able to draw anything in a while (makes the artist nuts)
- best friend hasn't been answering my phone calls
- finals start tomorrow
- my computer got fried so i have no Photoshop and no way to scan stuff
- i think my printer/scanner just ate it o_o;; it even made a screechy sound.
- i haven't been much help to people lately
- it's cold and rainy where i live…T^T

weeeeh~
Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Ozoneocean at 6:10AM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
Katch
- i haven't been much help to people lately
Oh well, at least you belly modelled… ;)

OMG! I was about to make my bed, going through the bottom drawer with my sheets and stuff in it and what do I find under everything?
Why, my old seal-skin lederhosen of course! Haha!

Man… I didn't even know I still had them and they're like new. Good condition. They're tiny though, from when I was a leeetle kid.

-Christmas shopping with my mum today… A shop woman came up and said “how can I help you ladies?”. That hasn't happened in a while. Prolly the lack of facial hair at the moment. I let her know her mistake though :)
nicely.

-Bought a Big Issue off of this guy the other day… Man, it actually makes for a really nice read! It's funny, entertaining, even heart warming. I will definitely buy more :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 6:39AM, Dec. 16, 2008
(offline)
Ozoneocean
Prolly the lack of facial hair at the moment.

Of course - nothing to do with all those flowing girlie tresses!

Rant: the guy across the road from me is making fuel from cooking oil on an industrial scale. If I was doing my job properly, I'd bring down the weight of the business rates department on his head, but I don't want my work to creep into civilian life. I suppose I should just put up with his oil slicks and scorched grass.
Or should I?
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
lba at 10:57AM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
I dunno. I'd settle for asking him to try and keep things a bit tidier and at least give him the benefit of the doubt for trying to recycle and find an alternate fuel source. Who knows, maybe if it works out for him, he'll share when he's done.

I've come to understand that there's a good reason I rarely come home. I love my nephew, but being trapped in a house with him by myself for the last 4 days has me on a very short fuse and I'm snapping at people for no reason. I think I'm not cut out for the whole taking care of a kid and having a family thing. It drives me nuts at this point in life.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Druchii at 1:34PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
Aurora Borealis
Whenever I see someone speeding like a madman right through the red light, I wish them a tree :P

LMFAO!!! I concur with that. :D

———————————————————————

There are a lot of unemployed people in my area, and I've been to the career center enough times to hear some bizarre things. Case in point, one of the fellows instructing a little class on resume writing there said that in all of the 32 years he has worked there, this is by far the worst and most worrisome time for jobs.

I only have a part time job working on the weekends, and I am grateful for that, but in attempting to attain a job in the career I went to school for, I have, and I kid none of you, sent out no less than 132 resumes since this past May. I have had 2 interviews.

The economy is in a bizarre state. In a time where I carefully manage my money for groceries and the like, I work at that bar, where it is not uncommon to see people spend upwards of $100 to $500 a night drinking at the KC Power & Light District. That in and of itself is mindboggling, but to see them there the NEXT night doing it again is maddening…

And so dies the middle class existance. With a resounding clatter of upper scale toasts and decadence.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:53PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(offline)
Yeesh, am I tired today… Half a year sleeping in the backwards Canadian time zones(I'm not to good with time zones so I'll just call Canada's time zones Canadian) instead of the normal Japan ones and I've become an insomniac.

*sigh*

I hate waking up in the what's-supposed-to-be-night-but-we-call-mornings. They're costing me rest. I get barely an hour a night. or day. Whatever people call the darkness and light these days.

You North Americans have very backwards lives.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
seventy2 at 5:30PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
hey, me screaming NOOOOOOO for four lines is an actual rant.

general order 1 is an order that says i cant drink. my buddy cant drink, and nobody's allowed to have sex. which normally wouldnt bother me, except my wife is coming down in a couple weeks.

and all we can do is dance….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Ozoneocean at 8:13PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
Oh that's silly! Have sex anyway. They don't call it horizontal dancing for nothing ;)

Woot! I'm drinking wine and eating pizza at work! …but now I feel sleepy…
Oh jebus I can't wait for my holidays. :(
HippieVan at 9:14PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
So I've been absolutely miserable in the trashy city I live in right now for a long time, and today my dad told me that he hated to see me so unhappy all the time…he asked me if I would like to go to England(my plan after graduation) earlier, sometime next year. He said that my aunt is getting on in years and could use a young person around the house to help her out. That is, if she agrees to it and I would like that. I'd be without my family, which would be hard, but I think I could handle it if I kept in touch with them well. I also just found out that my best friend, who I would miss more than anything, talked to her parents and might be able to move as well and live in a town near to London(where I'd be) with some family friends. So that would make it a lot easier.
I'm having a hard time believing that this is all really happening to me. I can't imagine anything more perfect.

And my rant is that I'm so excited and overwhelmed with this idea that I'm making myself feel ill.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Croi Dhubh at 9:25PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(offline)
Bandaids and ankle wraps, boy, why didn't I ever think about that…

Of COURSE I tried all of that. With bandaids they get rubbed off and then the wound is exposed, which in turn makes it get cut deeper. The wound was so deep you could see the small layer of fat below the skin.

I exchanged the shoes, only to find out they are not fucking skid-resistant in the way that I need them to be. It was like I was on ice skates all fucking day…so someone bought me new shoes, and I can tell by the type and sole that they wouldn't work… Hell, the ones I wore thinking they were right caused me to spin my knee. That's how I learned they didn't work.

Welcome to my fucking life…I can never just do something. I can't just build a computer without having massive problems, I cannot just go to college, and I cannot just get fucking shoes without it being a huge god damn fucking hassle.

So, I'm stuck using my 120$ boots which are slightly slip resistant until I can get regular slip resistant shoes hopefully tomorrow after once again returning the pieces of shit.

My heels are so bad that wearing my regular shoes, which give great support, KILL ME and split the seal on my wound, effectively pushing my sock against it and making it stick as it dries out…I have to soak my feet just to get my socks off lately.

On top of all of that, I'm just not in a very positive mood anymore. I'm back to my darker, just fuck you, personality
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Ozoneocean at 10:35PM, Dec. 16, 2008
(online)
Hippie Van
he asked me if I would like to go to England
Good luck! I hope you're able to go. It'll be good for you :)
Croi Dhubh
I exchanged the shoes, only to find out they are not fucking skid-resistant in the way that I need them to be.
That sounds bad…
Reminds me of when I got a nice pair of elastic sided leather boots years ago. They were great for horse riding and comfortable as anything to walk in, but with the leather soles they slipped around on smooth surfaces like a pair of roller-skates. On wet grass it was like walking on ice.

But at a shoe repairer, the guy there just added a thing layer of this grippy rubber stuff and suddenly they griped any surface like velcro! I've still got those boots and they're still great. -except the elastic is a bit loose now on the side of the left one.

You couldn't get that done to any old shoes though I suppose, they'd have to have fairly flat, plain soles to start with. :(
————————–

My cat is limping badly… Looks like a trip to the vet. WOW… and just after I finished spending over a grand on Christmas presents… Ah well. Better book a taxi and set up an appointment. Poor little bugger. probably needs nothing more than an antibiotics jab, but I still have to get him down there. :(
————————–
Cheap. $85 it cost only (heh, I'd have paid anything though :)). Apparently it was only a cracked pad. All he needs is painkiller and bathing. If I'd have known that I could have looked after it myself. Ah well, knowing is all the battle. That's what the vets go to vet school for.
skoolmunkee at 12:40AM, Dec. 17, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
My cat is limping badly… Looks like a trip to the vet.

Don't forget about his teeth, moneybags!

Croi Dhubh
only to find out they are not fucking skid-resistant in the way that I need them to be.

Get some crampons, dang.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
Ozoneocean at 1:32AM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
I forgot! gahhhhh!!!!

Poor little thing was so terrified down there. Funny that he's perfectly ok to rip into another tomcat, he'll kill and eat massive rats, and if I'm wearing long sleeves he'll kick, slash and bite the crap out of my arm for fun (he can fit my whole wrist in his mouth easily, and his teeth on my hand are bone crushing), but at the vets he's as timid as a little mouse.

Which is his nickname funnily enough: Mouse.

bravo1102 at 7:32AM, Dec. 17, 2008
(offline)
Someone
Bandaids and ankle wraps, boy, why didn't I ever think about that…

Of COURSE I tried all of that. With bandaids they get rubbed off and then the wound is exposed, which in turn makes it get cut deeper. The wound was so deep you could see the small layer of fat below the skin.

There's also relacing the boots so that nothing touches the injured part. (my drill sergeant demonstrated that one, showed me how to do it. It can be done) Like I said my ankle still hurts 20 years later and the scars are a sight to see.

If the ankle wraps didn't work you didn't use enough. Try a thick gauze bandage then an ACE wrap or even canvas. Soldiers have experienced the same problems you are having since boots were invented. Been there, done that, though you don't get tee-shirts for this one, but a closet full of boots.

As for leather soled boots, I once saw a woman in the smooth heeled riding boots have her feet just fly out from under her. (being a gentleman I caught her and helped her up, exchanged phone numbers…) I was wearing the Direct molded sole Modern German issue officer boots which are water proof and made to smash around in the snow, mud and ice and still have the smooth beautiful leather uppers. When you have lived in muddy swamps and ice fields of muck up to your knees you get very picky about boots.

*Gulp* I've run out of completed pages for my comic… And I've done nothingfor the next few scenes. Ahhh! Right now I'd rather be bleeding inside a pair of uncomfortable boots… on a 12 mile road march… in full NBC gear…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 10:00AM, Dec. 17, 2008
(offline)
Hippie Van
So I've been absolutely miserable in the trashy city I live in right now for a long time, and today my dad told me that he hated to see me so unhappy all the time…he asked me if I would like to go to England(my plan after graduation) earlier, sometime next year. He said that my aunt is getting on in years and could use a young person around the house to help her out. That is, if she agrees to it and I would like that. I'd be without my family, which would be hard, but I think I could handle it if I kept in touch with them well. I also just found out that my best friend, who I would miss more than anything, talked to her parents and might be able to move as well and live in a town near to London(where I'd be) with some family friends. So that would make it a lot easier.
I'm having a hard time believing that this is all really happening to me. I can't imagine anything more perfect.

Wait a minute - frustrated teenager leaves her home in Canada to come to a remote village outside London where she stays with her ageing aunt in THE OLD DARK HOUSE?!

Hands off: I have chapter one down already.
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
ZeroVX at 11:00AM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
Something that really pisses me off…

People who try to delete information about an event and act like it didn't happen. Just because they have some sort of personal problem with it.

Reality check: It happened. Accept it, move on, and don't ruin it for the people who were part of it and would like to remember it.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon