Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
mangaka2170 at 8:43AM, June 1, 2012
(online)
Well, things certainly seem to be building up in Dueling Heroes. I still think you need to work on perspective more.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170: “Today is Judgment Day for those who would deny common men their liberties!”
Read Frontier: 2170 here (updates Tuesdays and Fridays)
terrenceonpaper at 11:39AM, June 1, 2012
(online)
The backgrounds on todays page of Frontier are very neat and I know this doesnt have anything to do with todays update but the dialogue leading up to this page gives it a technical but menacing air
Today Ive begun the third chapter of “the Living Thirteen” and the sirens are blaring! http://www.drunkduck.com/13live/5395108/
johnpr at 9:05AM, June 3, 2012
(online)
13live is a great black and white comic, The thing i like most is how well you are able to keep the artwork and layout so neat and tidy while using a scratchy style. Although i can;t quite tell whether the comic is done digitally or not, (i think it isnt but who knows) it has a very organic and natural feel and i think alot of webcomics these miss that.
www.drunkduck.com/internity - Our protaganist has awakened
www.drunkduck.com/Internity
TommyBrownell at 3:51PM, June 3, 2012
(online)
Internity is off to a great start with a very artistic and distinct layout for the prologue pages before digging into the story.
Hellrazer: The Chronicles of Rachel Strand (www.drunkduck.com/Hellrazer_the_Series) just updated Friday with the first page in our Free Comic Book Day story, a flashback tale, but we have three complete stories up preceding it.
Check out Hellrazer the Series, every Tuesday and Friday!
bravo1102 at 12:07AM, June 4, 2012
(offline)
And what great reads they all are. The composition with the last two panels of the newest page are “dead” on with the razor in one and then the hooded eyes in the next. You know what they plan to do to the girl.

Battle of the Robofemoids continues as the Aordian ship tries to fend off the attacking robofemoids. Lasers and a dogfight against the vastness of space. George Lucas eat your heart out.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Battle_of_the_Robofemoids/5393601/
theshazerin at 8:30AM, June 4, 2012
(online)
Battle of the Robofemoids is a comic that makes creative use of toys and dolls as the main set up for the characters, backgrounds and the props of the story. Set up in a post apocalyptic/sci-fi world where most all men are gone extinct, and women are hunted and replaced with androids called ‘ROBOFEMOIDS’ When questioned why these Robofemoids are semi nude, they simply reply that they ‘Must simply remain stripped to the waist for opimal operation of crystalline conduits and to satisfy grey guy obsession’
Lol, I'll be honest and say I've only read till Aftermath 04, and then skip to read the latest chp update, looks like our gang have arrived at the planet Aordia, the planet with a reputation of having the biggest average bust size in the galaxy. Seems like this comic has a lot of heavy booby content, which I think is pretty fine.
If you're looking for a not-your-average sci-fi comedy with lots of boobies, Battle of the Robofemoids is definitely what you don't want to miss!
———————————————–
I know this is a little too early, but just want to give a shout out to the DD community that The Mannequin Waltz is still alive and a remake is in the works. Preview just up today, 4/6/2012.
D Comix at 4:20PM, June 4, 2012
(online)
@theshazerin After seeing the latest page of MW today, I got really into your comic because it looked so professional. I like the main character Ruby and the story kinda remindes me of Avatar the last airbender. I say that because it seems if Ruby is the reincarnation of Anna Belle, the schwartz child.

——-
Sorry for the short absence because my internet was off, but now I'm back with an update of Mad Chicken; Froggix sees the fish tank Gerald has in his room. Wonder what this discovery could lead to. I also revised the pages of chapter one for Skooland, so now the pages are more readable than before.
Freedom Fighters (Ongoing)
Skooland (Updates Mondays and Fridays)
Mad Chicken Auto(On Temporary hiatus)
jgib99 at 8:21PM, June 4, 2012
(online)
I really like the shading work with the pencilling on Mad Chicken Auto. You also do a nice job on the backgrounds too. Manny and Froggix are really cute.
———
In the latest update of Karen"s Edge, Karen's responds (rather violently) to Goodwin's refusal to help her. http://www.drunkduck.com/Karens_Edge/5395356/
mangaka2170 at 9:21AM, June 5, 2012
(online)
Interesting use of humor in what appears to be a desperate situation, although what I really like is the detail work and the shading.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, we begin a new chapter! No, I'm not switching to color; it's just something special I do for the title pages.
Escutcheon at 1:02AM, June 6, 2012
(online)
I really like how dramatic the page is, Mangaka! Definitely sets the stage for more space battle- which…is pretty hard to run out of fun with! I really like almost everything about the page, except the number part of the title- I think it's a brilliant idea, and maybe if you were to darken the background of the numbers a little (or make the font orange for just the numbers?), it would stand out a lot more. Totally digging the lens flare on it though!
-
In Dueling Heroes, Browning's dark work continues, working with the mysterious red devices seen through the city. Something isn't right…
Tantz_Aerine at 11:33AM, June 6, 2012
(online)
For Dueling Heroes: It is the dialogue that brings the whole page alive in this one, while the vibrant colors give the feel of some sort of otherworldly procedure and/or reaction going on. The sketchy feel of everything else allows the reader to focus on that.

Brave Resistance updates today with Nikos abundantly using the Lord's name in vain.
skekTek at 10:49AM, June 7, 2012
(online)
Brave Resistance http://www.drunkduck.com/Brave_Resistance/ once again blows me away with it's storytelling! Great job Tantz!
My comic Roll 4 Damagehttp://www.drunkduck.com/Roll_4_Damage/although less dramatic, still may end with something getting squashed.
johnpr at 7:57AM, June 8, 2012
(online)
Roll 4 damage is a very peculiar gag a day comic that puts a nice new spin on the whole table-top-roleplaying-spoof genre. With a very clever mix of photography and illustration, a comic about dice seem to be keeping me entertained.

Internity is still new but in this update we get a nice glimpse further into the story
http://www.drunkduck.com/Internity
www.drunkduck.com/Internity
D Comix at 5:07PM, June 8, 2012
(online)
The Internity comic seems to be at a good start and the coloring looks nice. I assume that the man who had surgery was a severely wounded soldier.
——
Today in Mad Chicken, Froggix ends up facing what could've tookhis life before Gerald saved him.
Ice 9 at 12:43PM, June 9, 2012
(online)
Ive never seen a comic on notebook paper with great artwork
like yours. That and some of my favorite video game characters are in you
comic. Still, have to ask you to make your lettering bigger some times. I had
that problem at first.

As for my comic, well, it will make you feel better about
yours ;}
http://www.drunkduck.com/Adventures_of_Jonny_American/
Tantz_Aerine at 3:07AM, June 12, 2012
(online)
For Adventures of Johny American: A fun little comic strip series, nicely done! :D

Brave Resistance updates today with patching up and discussion on the disposal of dead nazis.
TheSmilingPsycho at 8:01AM, June 12, 2012
(online)
Tantz Aerine wrote:
For Adventures of Johny American: A fun little comic strip series, nicely done! :D

Brave Resistance updates today with patching up and discussion on the disposal of dead nazis.
Brave Resistance: The action and story is very epic. I love the gritty, bloody violence and your composition is very smooth and cinematic.
Also, just uploaded all 32 pages of my comic, The Misadventures of Dexter the Alien. You should check it out if you like comedy, sci-fi, and cartoon fun. There are plenty of twists and turns in the story and the pace will always keep you guessing.
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Misadventures_of_Dexter_the_Alien/5396469/
Check out my comic: The Misadventures of Dexter the Alien

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Misadventures_of_Dexter_the_Alien/5396469/
I update a lot. :)
last edited on June 12, 2012 8:02AM
WhiteMaze at 8:24AM, June 12, 2012
(online)
The Misadventures of Dexter the Alien is a great comic. I love how you throw in a little humor in every panel. The style is also good. And The “thing” just cracks me up. I would like to do a colored comic like yours sometime..keep it up mate ^^
Just added Mind Slash's page number #9. A mysterious new character appears. Who is it? Is Seno in danger once again? Stay tuned for the 10th page. It will come out today, and it will be the most exciting yet!
Mind Slash comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/Mind_Slash/
mangaka2170 at 2:31PM, June 12, 2012
(online)
Looks pretty good, nice and simple. You might want to experiment with some more shading, though. Crosshatching might work best in that regard.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, the recap continues.
Escutcheon at 11:56PM, June 12, 2012
(online)
Frontier 2170 looks good- the buildup definitely looks like it's doing a great job of both recapping the events of the last chapter- but just as importantly- not being boring. As a writer, I am quite curious to see what makes it and doesn't. Looks like Chapter 6 will be a big one!
-
This week in Dueling Heroes, it's time for JG to make things up to Megi- but can he stay out of trouble?
mangaka2170 at 9:29AM, June 15, 2012
(online)
To be honest, your characters look a little awkward in their poses and movement. It might help to study how people move and practice drawing that until you become more proficient. The writing, on the other hand, is fun and serves its purpose well.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, there would be a lot of percussive booms on these pages, if it weren't for the fact that sound can't travel through a vacuum.
D Comix at 8:04PM, June 15, 2012
(online)
@Frontier 2170 I definitely like how the story is going now and I see some improvements in artwork as I read along. Good work!
——
Today in Mad Chicken, Froggix gets his helping of some tastylarvae and bugsfrom Gerald for the first time.
last edited on June 15, 2012 8:05PM
Tantz_Aerine at 10:13AM, June 16, 2012
(online)
For Mad Chicken: You got an interesting style, and that was a fun little strip!
_____
Without Moonlight updates today with the leader of the resistance making a scene.
kyupol at 6:12AM, June 17, 2012
(online)
Re: Without Moonlight
- Very nice dialog… that page and the previous few pages.
________
MAG-ISA
- Claudita tells Eman not to worry about the bad guys coming after him. Instead, worry about…..
http://www.drunkduck.com/MAG_ISA/5397215/
D Comix at 12:11PM, June 18, 2012
(online)
@kyupol Good story and concept,also the art looks really good with nice effects in between.
——
Today in Mad Chicken, Froggix tastes a hamburger for the first time.
mangaka2170 at 12:22PM, June 19, 2012
(online)
That last page was really cute, especially when Froggix jumped for joy like that, and then asked for more. The artwork has come a long way from how it started.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “I'm only reading debris at their last known position…”
Escutcheon at 9:07AM, June 20, 2012
(online)
Looks like a really well-done serious moment! I definitely feel the tension and….even the fear felt there, underneath the outrage. Good work! It amplifies the events previously mentioned- if only by showing us that there is a significance to the flashy.
-
This week on Dueling Heroes- JG and Tim Wizner in the same place- even out of costume- looks like sparks are gonna fly!
mangaka2170 at 12:40PM, June 22, 2012
(online)
I think this one is one of your better pages. The composition, dialogue and pacing seem about right. I'd work a little more on some of the smaller details such as wrinkles and folds in fabric, and touch up a little on the curvature of the face, but those are really just nitpicky things.
—–
In this update of Frontier: 2170, “Defense Condition One. Use of nuclear ordnance is authorized…”
D Comix at 3:24PM, June 22, 2012
(online)
@Frontier 2170 I see now that the Martians are at war with Earth. Mars is like the colonists were during the American Revolution and Earth is Britain. Yes I really like how the story is going now.
—–
Today in Mad Chicken, Gerald reveals a great source of the world's best burgers and fast food.
Tantz_Aerine at 10:40AM, June 25, 2012
(online)
For Mad Chicken Auto: The expressions of awe and gluttony are priceless XD Nicely done!

___
Without Moonlight updated yesterday with more Germans entering the scene, preparing to follow SS orders.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon