RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 8:40PM, Nov. 12, 2017
(offline)
Faker:now you listen here you-*Sakura sighed and grabbed his arm*
Sakura:come-on she's not worth it.*they then flew off to Shenrons direction*
Brenton:now where were we?
Shallot:i was about to wipe the floor with your face.
Brenton:heh heh…we'll see.*she then tried to punch him but he dodged it still wearing a big grin on his face*nice try but you can't hit me while i'm using kaioken.
Shallot:(i'll need to distract him somehow if i want to lay a hit on him…i got it)

Sakura:the powerlevels are weak kinda like…*as they stopped they saw aliens wearing the Frieza force signature armour*
Faker:oh its just Friezas men…wait why do you morons still work for a dead family?
Pilaf:hey are you trying to get us killed?!!*Sakura looked down and saw a little girl a ninja pup and a blue goblin like child.*
Sakura:what are you 3 doing here?
Mai:well uh…
???:enough talk!*a small blue alien with a big nose walked forward*Dragon! i wish for you to resurrect Frieza and King Cold!
Shenron:YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED!*in a bright red flash light pieces of frieza fell from the sky and so did a fully healed King Cold*FAREWELL!*he then vanished as the Dragonballs scattered*
King Cold:oof! what is the meaning of this?
???:sire we have to go now we are out gunned by Sayian power.
*King Cold glared at the word*
King Cold:very well move out!*they flew away*
Sakura:hey! get back here!!
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 12, 2017 10:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:48PM, Nov. 14, 2017
(online)
Faker: *fires at cold*you aren't going anywhere!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 12:05AM, Nov. 15, 2017
(offline)
Cold:*the space emperor knocked it out of the way and smirked*so this is how it's going to be? fine.i need to get my fists dirty after what happened last time.*he then glared at Faker as he noticed his familiar facial features and blue hair*tell me are you related with that swordsman?
Faker:T-Trunks?
Cold:Trunks was it? yes i'll gladly kill him when im through the 2 of you.
Faker:(pfft goodluck with that.)you are way too weak i won't even need my first form to end it.
Cold:that is quite the boast.but can you really backup that claim after i use my true form?
Faker:fine go ahead after all you are not even a th-
Cold:GRAAAAAAGH!!!!!!*as Cold transformed into his true form Faker went wide-eyed*
Faker:threat.well this will be fun.
Sakura:i don't like this but fine have your fun just don't blame me if Brenton gets here and tries to hog the fun.*she then sat down by a nearby rock*(his men have retreated anyway.)
Faker:i doubt Shallot would let him anyway.are you ready Emperor of nothing?
Cold:after you.
Faker:hmph.HAH!*he transformed into supersayian2 smirking*bringit on.
*meanwhile*
Brenton:huh that ki feels similar to Friezas…uh do you think we could postpone this so i could uh check it out?*Shallot grabbed him by 1 of the straps of his armour and smirked*
Shallot:oh don't you dare! you. are. mine.
Brenton:ha ha ha….
Alex:oh boy…knowing Shallot she's gonna be brutal.
*the demi-sayian jumped away from her to gain distance he then smiled as he point his index finger at her*
Brenton:DODONRAY!!*he then fired multiple at once smirking as Shallot could ownly dodge*
Shallot:hey! quit it!!
Brenton:aww shucks im ownly practicing my shooting.
Shallot:gruh!*she flew in and tried to punch him but he ducked*
Brenton:to slow!*he then used the multiform technique and put 2 fingers on his head*MAKUKOSAPO!*they all fired Piccolos signature technique but she jumped out of the way causing a brief explosion and the copies to vanish.not to mention he turned off the kaioken*
Shallot:is that all you got? you really disappoint me.
Brenton:grr fine i'll use my own technique!(luckily this technique won't kill her.)
Bardock:dad has his own techniques?
Brenton:here goes!*he point his hand up as yellow destructive ki and electricity enveloped his hand*HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 final shot Shallot whoever gets knocked to the ground first loses!!
Shallot:hmm? i see. ok Brenton i'll play your game!*she then did the same* KYAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!*her body was enveloped in red ki*

Alex:this is getting out of hand guys! come-on!!
Brenton:take this! DRAGONBLAST!!!
Shallot:CRUSHER CANNON!!!*the 2 beams were about to clash but-*
Alex:STOP!*Alex used Kaiokenx20 for the first time for a brief moment and knocked the beams away from each other making him breath heavily from the strain of the Kaioken*do you 2 want to blow up the damn island?!!
Shallot:*Shallot felt both angry and prideful towards Alex for knocking the 2 techniques away*whatever…
Brenton:yeah sorry.

last edited on Nov. 16, 2017 3:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:51PM, Nov. 16, 2017
(online)
Shallot: (thinks he knows better…well no point in having them here at the moment. I've got somthing ) don't you guys have something to deal with? yaknow, horns, tails, can create small suns that blow up planets?

*meanwhile over with the something to deal with*

King cold:*blocks each hit* Well now, isn't this interesting? The monkey can keep up with me.

Faker: keep up? im not even started yet!*finaly kicks him in the head*
picosux224 at 2:03AM, Nov. 17, 2017
(offline)
Alex:well yeah but wouldn't Faker prefer if he did that…on his own.*as he said that Shallot was glaring at him*uh i mean i'll come with you Brenton.
Brenton:alright! now we're talking! lets get'em Alex!*he then flew off making Alex facepalm*
Alex:i swear his like a hyperactive puppy sometimes.hey! wait up!*he then followed him.this made Shallot smile until*
Violet:Aunty Shallot aren't you gonna help Daddy and the others?
Shallot:wait a minute…(that son of a purposly left me with his brats!!)…look kid it is more complicated then that.
Violet:pleeeeeeease?
Shallot:…
*back to the fight*
Cold:gruh! enjoy that hit for it will be your l-
Alex/Brenton:BANZAI!!!!*flying at top speed they both kicked him in the chest sending the Frost Giant flying*
Sakura:told ya.how was your spar with Shallot hon?
Brenton:it was fun.
Faker:what are you 2 doing?? his mine!
Brenton:this is Cold we are talking about we can't risk anything since Frieza was known for his cheap tactics.
Faker:grr fine! but both of you stay out of my way.
Cold:*Cold flew back looking well ticked*reinforcements? what a cowardly monkey tactic.*he then smiled*but this just proves my superiority over your kind.
Alex:are you done chatting or are you ready to rumble?
Cold:hmph it seems like we have a volunteer.
Alex:grr…KAIOKENX10!!!*his body was now engulfed in red ki as he flew in vanished infront of Cold and kicked him from behind*
Brenton:you know i sometimes forget how strong his gotten these past months.
Faker:so what's the plan?
Brenton:*Brenton smirked as he used his unlocked potential.flaring his silver ki*you go for the gem on his skull i'll aim for his chest.
Faker:deal.*Alex was distracting Cold by delivering several blows to his chest but Cold then grabbed his right arm lift him into the air*
Cold:Earthlings.so weak so…frangile.*CRUNCH!* *he then crushed it*
Alex:GRUH!*but Alex smiled as he put his free arm on Colds chest*Earthlings are smarter then you think! KAMEHAME….
Brenton:now!*Faker flew in and kicked Cold in the head and Brenton kneed him in the chest catching the frost demon off guard*
Alex:HA-*the beam ownly just missed making Cold smirk as he grabbed Alex by the shirt*
Cold:see? weak and pathetic now d-*Cold was about to deathbeam him but then-
Shallot:keep your slimy claws off my mate!!*she flew in as SSJ2 and kicked Cold in the gut and caught Alex*
Alex:Shallot?…thanks.
Brenton:(this has gotten out of hand i'll just end him now.)HAAAAAGH!!!!*he transformed into a supersayian blue*
Cold:what is that? supersayian with blue hair dye?
Brenton:heh you are about to find o-*Alex put his free arm on Brenton signaling him to stop*
Alex:i'm not done yet! this is just as my fight as yours!.
Brenton:but your arm…
Alex:i have a plan.
Shallot:if you get yourself killed…
Alex:i know. i know.*he smiled at Shallot but then glared at Cold*
Cold:are you done plotting over there? id like to kill you lot today.
Alex:its just you and me ugly! come and get it!!
last edited on Nov. 22, 2017 1:42AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:31AM, Nov. 23, 2017
(online)
King Cold: Ugly? Please.*fires multiple death beams at alx* If I need to I'll break all of you.*swings at him* you aren't anything to worry about. You are less than them. what can you even do?

Shallot:(that idiot is going to get himself killed…or injured. Hm. this might be another opportunity to test “it” out once complete. So long as he doesn't die…hopefully. Plus if he dies, he won't owe me.) Come on, I didn't save you for nothing! Show me what you can do!
last edited on Nov. 23, 2017 4:26PM
picosux224 at 4:30PM, Nov. 23, 2017
(offline)
Alex:*the smart warrior did a thumbs-up at Shallot*(heh didn't think she would have that much faith in me. well…i'm not going to prove her wrong!)
*Alex uncharacteristically smirked*well if you think you can beat me then go ahead tall blue and hideous. come-on i'll even tie my broken arm behind my back after all i'm just a Earthling.
Cold:don't you mock me!!*Cold pointed his index finger and fired a deathbeam but Alex jumped out of the way and kicked Cold in the face and then backflipped backwards and vanished*get back here!
Faker:….he fights like you.
Brenton:i don't see it.
Alex:GWAAAAAAH!!!!!*Alex gathered ki in 1 hand*FINALFLASH!!!!*and fired it knocking Cold to the ground*
Cold:GRRR….i will not be made fun of by a pathetic race!!
Alex:your first mistake was not escaping with the rest of your cowardly men.go ahead and make your last mistake.
Cold:hmph fine.*he then gathered ki in 1 hand to make a purple destructo disc and threw it which made Alex fly around in the sky trying to avoid the homing attack*
Alex:hey you know that trick to?*he then made a big version of the disc and threw it but the disc then split into smaller versions making Cold try to dodge until* *SWISSSSH!* *the laser disc cut Colds tail surprising Cold*
Cold:h-how dare you!? monkey filth!!
Alex:you know what they say Cold. a eye for an eye….or in this case a tail for an arm!!!*he then flew in and kicked his face sending him across the ground*
Cold:n-no more! im killing you right now!
Alex:(well here goes nothing…)you can try! KAIOKENX20!!!!*his body was engulfed with red ki as he glared at Cold*
last edited on Nov. 23, 2017 11:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:21PM, Nov. 24, 2017
(online)
King Cold: Right…im ending this now! *summons what appears to be a several small dots of energy* you want to see how far you can go, then get ready to hit an asteroid! *flings them out at Alex and points upward forming a small sun*

Faker: oh no…Brenton we might want to act soon.
picosux224 at 7:55PM, Nov. 24, 2017
(offline)
Alex:gwaah!*the dots like energy hit him all over his body and then-* BOOOM!! a brief explosion happened knocking him back to a nearby wall*
Shallot:Alex!
Brenton:on it!
Cold:say goodbye to your pathetic world!*the small sun like attack was about to grow but Brenton appeared next to him with his arm on the emperors chest*
Brenton:this world doesn't need evil beings like you! HAKAI!!!!!!
Cold;nooooooo!!!!!!!*the space emperor vanish from reality as the attack was finished.Brenton then kicked the small sun like technique into space allowing it to explode.he then floated down as he saw Shallot pull Alex up*
Alex:don't give me that look i had a plan.
Shallot:just…shutup.*she then sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder*
Brenton:aww Shallot does have a heart.*she glared at Brenton as her face was dark red*
Shallot:don't start with me blueberry!*this causes the demi-sayian to rub the back of his head*
Brenton:heh heh heh…
Sakura:here Alex.*she then gave him a Senzu bean*
Alex:dangit. i messed up pretty badly.on days like this makes me wish humans could transform.
last edited on Nov. 25, 2017 4:39AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:56AM, Nov. 25, 2017
(online)
Shallot:(perfect)*smirks* ah its alright Alex, your fake over there can transform, but he can't get that far.

Faker: Bite me witch! *gets up in her smirking face* Just because I don't have a tail doesn't mean-

Shallot: begins whispering something to him that makes him stop for a moment.

Sakura:*watching the two*(hmm…)

Faker:…really?

Shallot: *nods and smirks*

Faker: *takes a swing at her and misses making the cocky sayain bounce back*…rr in any case, need I remind you that Cold wasn't the only one?

Sakura: *is just reminded* Oh, that's right! there were some other guys with Cold taking away pieces of something.

last edited on Nov. 25, 2017 7:13AM
picosux224 at 1:50PM, Nov. 25, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:well i did find it odd that they didn't revive Frieza.they did have 2 wishes after all.although i doubt it since Shenron can't rebuild sliced up body parts.
Sakura:Frieza…Frieza!!!!!
everyone:huh?
Sakura:Faker you were with me when it happened when that weird alien with the big blue nose wished for Cold revival what else appeared?
Faker:body parts. i didn't see a tail….or a head but i think i might of seen purple gems.*he then ducked from Shallots kick*
Brenton:so the plan was to Frankenstein Frieza again?….great just great.
last edited on Nov. 25, 2017 6:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:58PM, Nov. 25, 2017
(online)
Shallot: Then we should have nothing to worry about. Frieza was dead before, right? I'm sure the kids could kill him at this point.*dodges one of faker's kicks* I mean, if Alex can hold his own with cold, then there's a good chance anyone here could kill the lil tyrant. Especially if he's still in pieces.
picosux224 at 3:08AM, Nov. 26, 2017
(offline)
*Alex sweatdropped*
Alex:gee thanks…
Shallot:my point is he won't be a issue.
Brenton:yeah well if he comes back super strong i deserve the right to say i told you so.
Shallot:fine whatever.*she then tried to blast Faker but he dodged it*
Brenton:(kinda wonder what her motive is here.knowing Shallot it must be a sneaky reason why she would want to help him out….sigh but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt.*he then smiled*of course Faker has gotten soft thanks to his fatherly dutys.)*the kids floated down*
Bardock:what happened here?
Brenton:long story short we defeated a badguy.
Violet:cool!
Bardock:aww we missed it.
Brenton:heh heh…*2 days later the demi-sayian sat down ontop of his house amused as he watched Shallot and Faker train*
Faker:hiyah!!*he tried to punch her but Shallot tripped him over*
Brenton:pfft!…HAHAHAHA!!!!*he was now rolling around on the roof laughing*
Faker:*this causes him to glare at him*watch it!
Brenton:i am and it's hilarious.
last edited on Nov. 27, 2017 5:17AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20AM, Nov. 26, 2017
(online)
Faker: you're lucky I don't tear you down from th-*gets knocked down again*

Shallot: Geez, will you pay attention?!(he wants help, yet he can't even focus. Still can't believe I got him to agree to volunteer. It should be arriving any day now.) *looks over at brenton* Hey, if you want to really laugh come down here and try to train him.*dodges a kick* oop, nearly got me that time.
picosux224 at 1:32PM, Nov. 26, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:alright. alright. doing nothing for 2 days has got me feeling bored anyway.*he then land on the ground*(besides you 2 are keeping something from me and i am curious.)you know you might benefit from using supersayian3 i could show you how it is done although it isn't easy..
Faker:really?
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*the demi-sayian flared his supersayian ki as he turned into supersayian2*yeah…ok bro lets just see how much fatherhood has made you sloppy.*Faker tries to punch Brenton but he ducked out of the way.*nope too slow!
Faker:HIYAAH!!!*he then tried to kick them but Shallot jumped out of the way and Brenton moved his neck as Faker fired a ki blast*
???:ahem excuse me but is this the Son residence?*they stopped sparring as they look at a Arcosian in his first form.he had 2 small curved horns a red gem and light blue skin wearing a brown cloak over his body*
Brenton:uh yeah its my house…what's up?
???:my name is Chill.my people has gotten word that you killed our evil tyrant King Cold so we made this as a thank you.*he then pushed a button on the box opening it showing a small statue of the demi-sayian doing the peace sign while crossing his armsI
Shallot:a doll?
Chill:figurine. they are worth alot in the intergalactic market.
Brenton:wow thanks!
Chill:no we thank you.but now i must leave farewell.*he then flew away*
Faker:that was really random…
Brenton:heh i do seem to get in alot of weird situations…*he then scratch his cheek and sweatdrop*
Shallot:so…are you gonna sell it?
Brenton:what? no!!!! that would be disrespectful.
Shallot:hmph whatever.

last edited on Nov. 27, 2017 10:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:49AM, Nov. 28, 2017
(online)
Faker: I don't trust, i-woah!*dodges*

Shallot:
good, you didn't forget we weren't done. *blocks*

Faker: yeha. I didn't.*looks back to brenton* As I was saying I don't trust it.

*at that point sakura comes out of the house*

Sakura:
hon, who or what was that?
picosux224 at 1:32PM, Nov. 28, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:some guy named Chill. he gave me this as thanks for erasing Cold…
Shallot:yeah we are going to have a quick chat about you somehow being able to erase people later!
Brenton:heh heh…r-right.*he then laughed as he put a arm on the back of his head.*
Sakura:let me see that.*she then grabbed the figurine and began to inspect it*
Faker:careful Sakura.it might have a camera or a explosive attached to it.
Brenton:ok now you are just channelling your inner Vegeta.
Faker:you don't find that guy a little strange?
Brenton:not really.remember what i told you about my last fight with Demigra?
Faker:yeah?
*Faker began to block Shallots barrage of punches and kicks*
Brenton:well lets just say i didn't get unrewarded…
Faker:well good for you mr “hero of time”
Brenton:what can i say i am pretty great.
Sakura:its good to know that fame didn't get to your bighead.*she then playfully poked him in the head causing the demi-sayian to grin while blushing*
last edited on Nov. 28, 2017 2:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:49AM, Nov. 29, 2017
(online)
Shallot: oh come on, if he's big on anything its making his head look like cotton candy*ducks under faker's hits*

Sakura:*smiles* Well,*hugs him* that's cause he's such a sweet heart.

last edited on Nov. 29, 2017 8:58AM
picosux224 at 3:12PM, Nov. 29, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:(was that a jab at my godform?…she's literally fighting the guy that dyed his hair blue because of a bet…i still think he did it out of respect for Bulma though.)*he then smiled at Sakura as he reverted back to normal.*say Shallot wheres your boyfriend?*he then smirked knowing that will get under her skin*
Shallot:grr…for your information he's at the turtle persons island training.*she then tried to kick Faker which he blocked*the perverted turtle said something about testing his potential.
Brenton:(turtle pers-oh! Roshi…)*he then began to stretch*
*at Kame house*
Roshi:1 more time now.
Alex:KAME….HAME….HA!!!!!*Alex fired a Super Kamehamehawave in the ocean splitting it in 2 for a short period*
Roshi:(it's rare for a full blooded Earthling to have this much potential. Roshi you old bag of bones can still detect greatness! haha!)
Alex:uh Master Roshi?
Roshi:uh yes! good work Alex.

Shallot:frankly i don't see the point after all the perverted turtle is weak
Brenton:“sometimes knowledge is the greatest power of all” Roshi taught me that years ago.*he then smiled as he recalled his 3 year training at Kame house*….ok now all this got me fired up!
*Sakura couldn't help but giggle at Brentons child like enthusiasm*
Sakura:never change hon.
*the kids were playing in the forest and as they returned*
Bardock:huh what is dad doing.*the demi–sayian smirked as he walked up to Faker and Shallot*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he didn't transform but his hair did spike up and his ki was expanding towards the sky*bring it on.*Faker and Shallot began with pushing him back by punching him while he blocked.Sakura was surprised as he wasn't cocky but in content as he smiled with his eyes closed*
Shallot:don't leave yourself wide-open!*she then tried to punch him but he vanished*what the-
Brenton:MASENKO!*he fired the beam making Shallot get knocked to the ground.Faker then flew in and landed a few blows to Brentons stomach.*urk!
*but he grabbed Fakers head and headbut him. making both clench their skull in pain*
Faker:guh! idiot!!
Brenton:heh heh heh.
last edited on Dec. 4, 2017 4:05AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:53AM, Nov. 30, 2017
(online)
Sakura: oh he's just helping your uncle get back into shape.

Bardock: he looks fine to me.

Sakura: I know that physically he is, but he hasn't been for a long time, so that's why he's on the ground.

Bardock: and Shallot?

Sakura: also helping.

Shallot: *gets up and makes a dash for the both of them*
picosux224 at 1:02PM, Nov. 30, 2017
(offline)
Shallot:HIYAAAAH!!!!!*she tried to punch Faker but he blocked feeling the full force from the punch which caused a tiny shockwave and pushed him back a few feet.she then tried to kick Brenton but he ducked out of the way smiling widely*
Brenton:whoa! nice try but i won't go down that easi-*she then punched him in the face making the demi-sayian flinch as he rubbed the bruise on his cheek*ow that's smarts.
Shallot:well you left yourself wide-open its 1 of your flaws as a fighter.you should always be on your guard.
Brenton:heh heh heh well yeah but where is the fun in that? i won't see what my opponent has to offer if i go all out from the start.
Faker:now you are just sounding like Goku…*Faker throws a ki blast at them but they jumped out of the way.Brenton then vanished and as he reappeared he punched Faker in the gut and even jump kicked Shallot*
Brenton:come-on guys give me more of a challenge*he then rubbed the bridge of his nose smirking*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:45PM, Nov. 30, 2017
(online)
Shallot: oh, I'll give you a challenge.

Faker: Not before I get there! *vanishes and goes for a strike above*

Shallot:*circles from the outside and then comes from the side at brenton*

bardock: Wow. This is getting intense.
picosux224 at 12:24AM, Dec. 1, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*Sakura noticed Brentons cocky grin didn't change as he closed his eyes*…nice try.*he then vanished making Faker land ontop of Shallot*
Shallot:ugh! get off me you idiot!
Faker:you are the 1 that got in the way witch!*Brenton crossed his arms looking worried*
Brenton:come-on you guys how do you expect to beat me if you don't work together?
Shallot:we don't need to hear that from y-*the demi-sayian suddenly had a serious expression as he changed into the red godform*
Brenton:because now i'm not gonna give you a second chance.*without giving them a second to respond as soon as they got up Brenton elbowed Shallots side knocking her into a nearby tree.Brenton then kicked Faker lightly knocking him back a bit*
Faker:(ugh!..he held back his kick….he thinks i wouldn't be able to handle it!)GRR! HAAAAH!!!!*Faker turned SSJ2 but it was more destructive looking thanks to his anger*
Brenton:there we go.give me all you got brother.
Shallot:RAWR!!!*Shallot as a supersayian3 flew in and punched Brenton knocking him into the sky.but to her dismay this only excited Brenton as he smiled widely*
Brenton:this is going to be so awesome.*Videl then floated down from the sky with baby Pan in her arms*
Videl:hello everyone how are you?
violet:ooh can i hold her aunty Videl.
Videl:sure Violet just be careful.*she then held onto Pan making the baby giggle*
Sakura:so why the sudden visit Videl?
Videl:i just felt that Pan and i haven't seen you all enough plus it always seems like something is going to happen around here.
*suddenly Brenton was tagged team as he was knocked to the ground landing next to the women and kids*
Brenton:huh…ow.*he then glared at his hand*(dangit my cockyness got the better of me again.)
Sakura:are you ok hon?*the demi-sayian got up and smiled at Sakura*
Brenton:i'll be fine…oh! hey Videl! did Pan like her present?*Videl smiled and nodded*
Videl:yes she did.
Brenton:that's great.
Shallot:hey quit stalling and come up here already so i can punch that smile off your face!
*the demi–sayian started to laugh*
Brenton:hahaha! as if id let you get the chance “your highness”
*they both smirked at each other as Brenton vanished and as he reappeared his hand was on Fakers forehead as he spin kicked Shallot*
Videl:those 2 sure seem to hate each other.
Sakura:its hard to tell but i think Brenton is slowly begining to trust Shallot.he hides it but when he usually chats with her i can tell he has his guard up.but lately it seems less up.
last edited on Dec. 3, 2017 6:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:46PM, Dec. 2, 2017
(online)
Videl: well, I can't say that I blame him. Your sister is kind of aggressive.

Sakura: What, no she's fine. This is just how she was since we were kids. I can't imagine her any other way.

Shallot: *fires several blasts at brenton* get back here!

picosux224 at 3:17AM, Dec. 3, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:woah! alright already!!*mumbles*i swear its like she really wants to tick me off.*he then vanished and as he reappeared he landed a kick to Shallots gut making him smirk*you want me to get serious? well then bring it on!!! HAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*he then turned ssjblue* and smirked as his god ki quit flowing*lets amp it up a notch!*he then vanished and tried to deliver a barrage of punches but Faker kept blocking*grr stop that already!!!
Faker:huh?
Brenton:quit going on a defensive and fight back.if i was evil i would of destroyed you by now and they go after your kids? then what?!*he then gathered ki in his fist and was about to hit him but Faker ki expanded while in supersayian2 with anger in his face*
Faker:SHUTUP!!!*with full force he landed a punch to his face sending him to the ground*i'm sorry but we're not all getting stronger out of cheap techniques and god like teachers like you idiot!!*hearing this made Shallot and Brenton smirk.the latter stood up and cracked his knuckles as he powered up*
Brenton:that is more like it! don't lose that resolve! give me everything you have like if i was Cell or Frieza! and in return i'll give it my all to the both of you!…*Rocks started to levitate as familiar red ki escaped his body*KAIOKEN!!!!!
last edited on Dec. 3, 2017 6:17AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:58AM, Dec. 3, 2017
(online)
Faker: *charges in at brenton and unleash a flurry of blows*
picosux224 at 1:25PM, Dec. 3, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayian blocked the barrage of punches*(dangit this won't do! he needs to trigger ssj3 without knowing it..but i ownly did it by almost dieing on a planet with high gravity.i know he has the potential to do so…thats it!)*Brenton stopped blocking and just let Faker punch him.*
Faker:what the- that did nothing!
Brenton:well obviously you are not strong enough to fight me while im in super sayian blue.DRAGONFIST!!!*he punched him with a fist full of god ki making him do a double take as he clenched his gut in pain*you can give up if you want to their is no shame in it.
Faker:what do you take me for!? i'm not weak!! i'll-
Brenton:wake-up! i'm in the realm of the gods! i killed a Demon and took on the God of Destruction.i am way out of your league brother so again give up! or i'll end it right now!!
Faker:*Faker looked at his hand*(i-i'm not weak!..aren't i? Vegeta Goku and even him achieved so much power.even that witch is stronger then me)….DAMNIT!!!!!*he punched the ground as his ki expanded*i-i won't give up….i CAN'T give up….GWAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*his power escalated as it rised towards the sky.*
Brenton:*whistles* not quite ssj3 but atleast you seem to be getting that power back.
Faker:i said shutup!*he then punched Brenton in the gut sending him into the air he then teleported behind him and backhanded him in the back sending him to the ground reverting back to normal*
Brenton:*he then stood up*ouch that hurt like h-*Shallot appeared in front of him*….crap*she then began to do her own barrage of blows but Brenton began to power up as he blocked*HAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he then turned into ssj4 as he uppercut Shallot to gain some distance*fine no more mr nice guy!*he then cupped his hands as he gathered red ki in his hands X10KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!*the technique surprised the 2 as Shallot blocked pushing her back quite a bit*
last edited on Dec. 3, 2017 1:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:32PM, Dec. 4, 2017
(online)
Shallot: you aren't going to win that easy! HAAAAA!!!!*pushes back with her own energy blast*
picosux224 at 11:35PM, Dec. 4, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:grr!*the beam pushed the demi-sayian back as his feet began to crush the grass and rocks making 2 dirt lines* i won't lose to you again! you hear me?!
Violet:Dad seems really angry…
Bardock:its that form it makes him more…aggressive.
Yang:that isn't good.
Brenton:GRAAAH!!!!!*because he used so much energy he couldn't hold it together so the beams hit him knocking him into the ground and reverted back to normal*….dang it.*he then reverted back to normal*
*a few minutes later he began to stir as he opened his eyes*ow…
Violet:Daddy! are you ok?!*she then hugged him making him do a concerned smile as he hugged back*
Brenton:hahaha i'm fine…just a bit sore.
Shallot:idiot.*she then glared at him*you could of over strain your body then what?
Brenton:*the demi-sayian did a knowing smile as he rubbed his Daughters hair*yeah sorry about that everyone.*he then did the famous Son smile*well look on the bright side.
Shallot:ok i'll bite what bright side?
Brenton:atleast we didn't destroy the forest this time.
Shallot:just be careful next time idiot. id like to have my punching bags intact.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayian did a cheeky grin as Shallot turned around as he says in a sarcastic tone*awww you do care.
Shallot:hmph…hey moron!
Faker:what now?
Shallot:follow me i got…a gift for you that should arrive any minute now.
Brenton:(gift?…she wouldn't)now hold on a second-
Shallot:sorry i can't hear you.*shallot smiled as she flew away which Faker followed after her*
Brenton:sigh….she really gives me a headache sometimes.*he then smiled*(heh oh well)
shadowbladeXIII at 1:50PM, Dec. 6, 2017
(online)
Sakura: …(Shallot never gives gifts. Something is up.)

Bardock: hey mom, you alright you kinda look like you are staring off into the distance.

Sakura: hm? oh son im fine. its your father that needs help.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon