RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 4:03PM, Dec. 6, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh Sakura i'm fine.*he then rubbed the back of his head sweatdropping as he felt pain from moving*
Sakura:sigh Yang get the first aid kit.
Yang:yes mom.*a few minutes later the demi-sayians arms wrist and stomach was covered in bandages while his cheeks have a band-aid*
Sakura:you know you are lucky that you didn't suffer from any serious injuries this time.
Brenton:heh you worry too much.*Sakura smiled as she pinched his cheek causing him a bit of pain*owowowowowow!
Sakura:someone has too.considering taking care of you is like having 4 children i have alot on my plate here.
Brenton:hahaha….*the demi-sayian did a big smile causing Sakura to let go.*
Sakura:so what do you think Shallot was talking about back there?
Brenton:i think she might give Faker 1 of those youth serums that she gave us.ugh as much as i MIGHT trust her now i am starting to believe she might try to add some sort of hypnotizing element to these things just to raise her own army.
Sakura:hon that is silly.besides you can't hide the fact that you trust her from me.
Brenton:yeah well i am just not ruling out any possibilities.
Videl:but a mindless zombie wouldn't be a helpful minion right?
Brenton:i guess…*suddenly to Brentons surprise Pan floated up in the air and flew towards him causing him to blink*what the- she can fly!!!?
Videl:hahaha…yep.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Dec. 6, 2017 8:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:54PM, Dec. 9, 2017
(online)
Sakura: (geez these newer generations learn faster than ever) does gohan know yet?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:59PM, Dec. 9, 2017
(offline)
Videl:yeah.she can be a bit of a handful when we need a baby-sitter but we manage*they then turned around as they saw Pan powering up and punching Brenton as he blocked*
Brenton:it looks like we got a future fighter on our hands.
Pan:hah! *she then hugged him as they laughed*
*this made the ladies smile at him*
Sakura:i can relate to that Videl.i know someone that can be a bit of a handful… sometimes.*hearing this made the demi-sayian blinked in confusion*
Brenton:hey!
Sakura:i'm just kidding honey.
Brenton:hmph*he then crossed his arms making Sakura and Videl laugh*
Sakura:don't go Vegeta on me,*he then rolled his eyes before he began to punch and kick the air*are you sure should be doing that?
Brenton:well until Frieza arives i am not taking any chances.*a month later. the demi-sayian was sparing with Alex as Shallot and Piccolo were watching them train as Alex was using the Kaioken sparingly*
Brenton:thanks for the spar Alex.
Alex:yeah well happy to help anyway i can.*insert OG DB Theme*HAAAAH!!!*Alex powered up before they clashed making shockwaves across the mountain range.*
Piccolo:he learnt not to over use the Kaioken unless he really had to very impressive but Brenton hasn't transformed yet.*Shallot glared at the green man*
Shallot:grr…show him what i taught you Alex!!
Alex:er right!*he then backflipped away from Brenton to gain some distance*KAIOKENX10*he then cupped his hands behind himself as purple ki surrounded his hands*HAAAAH!!!!!
Brenton:that is more like it!*he transformed into a supersayian and charged a Kamehameha*
Alex:GALICKGUN!!!!
Brenton:HAAAA!!!!!!*they both fired the techniques which clashed until a brief explosion cancelled each other out*
Piccolo:that's enough for today you both did well.
Brenton:hahaha! thanks.*Shallot glared at Alex. she then looked away as she showed a water bottle*
Shallot:….here.*which he happily took it and drank it*
Piccolo:(with all these sayians around it's almost like Goku and Vegeta aren't training in Whis's world.)*he then looked at a younger looking Faker who was meditating*
Shallot:…do you need bandages or something to eat?
Alex:eat?*she then took out a picnic basket from a capsule*
Shallot:don't get any funny ideas idiot it was Sakuras idea.
Alex:ok. sure why not.*he then ate a sandwich*
Brenton:so hows the young body holding up bro?
Faker:*Faker opened 1eye and smirked in response*it beats being a 11year old*
Brenton:hey! i liked being a kid for awhile.

last edited on Dec. 10, 2017 12:39PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, Dec. 10, 2017
(online)
Faker: gotta say I feel a lot better. stronger too. I feel I got its worth. How you help me break this body in again?

Shallot:*smirks*(heh…he got so much more than that. he'll be fine, and as soon as im sure it works fully I can work on the next step.) So, how's the food?

last edited on Dec. 10, 2017 8:30PM
picosux224 at 2:16AM, Dec. 11, 2017
(offline)
Alex:yeah its good. thanks Shallot.*the female warrior allowed a quick smile before turning her head*
Shallot:no problem
*the demi-sayian stretched before laying on the ground*
Brenton:i don't know about you guys but i could lay down here for hours.*he then closed his eyes and began to relax*
Faker:don't you want to spar with me?
Brenton:nah i'm good.kinda want to save my energy anyway.
Faker:for what?
Brenton:incase i get called into work i guess.
Shallot:you know that kind of attitude is the reason why you are always wide-open.
Brenton:eh maybe…*she then watched as a butterfly land on the smiling demi-sayians nose while the bug moved its wings*
shadowbladeXIII at 9:29PM, Dec. 11, 2017
(online)
Faker: well it is a nice day…can't really blame him.

Shallot:
wait, work? The only work I've ever seen you do is clean the food off your plate. What do you do that's so important?
picosux224 at 1:44AM, Dec. 12, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:(uh oh…)oh i uh have 2 jobs technically i sometimes test out any new Capsule Corp tech built by Bulma and her staff.if it be ships weaponry or otherwise.
Shallot:…and the other job?
*Brenton smiled widely wanting to laugh*
Brenton:i'm a teacher.*he then smirked as shallot processed this*
Shallot:WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE YOU A TEACHING DEGREE!!!?*she then grabbed him by his green T-shirt making him laugh*
Brenton:heh heh you'd be surprised.
Faker:(is he deliberately doing this to get under her skin?)
Alex:calm down his just a P.E teacher. i think he teaches kids martial arts or something*Brenton frowned at Alex*
Brenton:spoilsport.
Alex:don't blame me Sakura and i talk.
Shallot:pfft whatever.i still don't see how you still need to save your energy for that.
Brenton:you obviously haven't delt with a room full of kids.*he then stood up and crossed his arms*besides why is my job so important? last i check we barely know anything about you besides.you like getting youth serums for some sneaky reason and you like to lose your temper.
Shallot:I DO NOT!!!*she yelled making Brenton snicker as he backed up a bit.but…* *FWOOOSH!!!* *Shallot made a air pressure shoot out of her fist but Brenton dodged it*
Brenton:it looks like i don't have a choice now huh?*she then appeared in front of him and tried to hit him but he ducked out.he then flared his unlocked potential making his hair spike up they began to clash with each other.making multiple shockwaves across the sky*
Alex:there they go again…i swear they ownly get along with each other when they're fighting.is that a sayian thing that i don't know about?
Faker:kind of.i mean just look at them closely Brenton can't stop smiling and Shallot is less ticked off.*the 2 then jumped away from each other smiling*
Brenton:i think we're both done with the warm-up so lets up it up a notch.*they both nod in unison as they started to power up*
Shallot/Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR…..RAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!*their ki shot towards the sky as Shallot transformed into supersayian 4 and Brenton unleashed his red god ki*
last edited on Dec. 13, 2017 5:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:10AM, Dec. 14, 2017
(online)
Shallot: come on, show me what you got!*rushes in and collides with him*
picosux224 at 3:03PM, Dec. 14, 2017
(offline)
Alex:i swear its like they get a kick at trying to kill each other..*he then looked through his bag and took familiar blue sunglasses.as he it on he clicked a button allowing him to follow their movements*
Brenton:HIYAAAH!!!!!!!!!!*the demi-sayian wasted no time as he flew in and kicked Shallot but the ex space pirate blocked it with ease.so Brenton vanished and as he reappeared he vollyball spike her from behind sending Shallot to the ground*
Shallot:what the hell?!!!
Brenton:hey you are the 1 that wanted me to show you what i got.hmph!!*he then went supersayinblue*so just for you Shallot i'll go all out…HAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!*he was starting to power up launching his god ki into space*GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*as he stopped yelling his god ki didn't escape his body.instead his body was temporarily engulfed in a blue glow before that to disappeared.Shallot smirked as she crossed her arms knowing what he'll do next*KAIOKEN!!!!!!*his body now being engulfed in the kaioken energy as well Brenton didn't waste time as he flew in and kicked Shallot into a nearby mountain*
Sakura:there they go again.*Sakura floated down from the sky*sorry i'm late guys.
Shallot:you shouldn't waste your trump card in the beginning of the fight!*she then flew in and was about to punch him but Brenton dodged while smiling*
Brenton:who said this was my trump card?
shadowbladeXIII at 8:41PM, Dec. 15, 2017
(online)
Faker: its fine. you haven't missed much they're just getting ready to go at it again.

Sakura: is that why they are at max power?

Alex:
well it certainly isn't to eat a buffet.

Shallot: well its good you have a few more tricks up your sleeve cause I do too*vanishes and kicks him from above and charges up another blast and dashes in* Let's see what you can really do!
picosux224 at 1:55AM, Dec. 16, 2017
(offline)
*meanwhile above.a young Demon with blue skin white hair and red eyes watched as he glared at the timepatroller*
???:there he is…the bastered that killed my parents. we will meet soon.*he then vanished. Brenton smirked as he gathered ki in his hands and flew towards Shallot their techniques clash with each other causing a bright explosion and as it ended the Brenton blinked in confusion as he thought he sensed something.*(the heck was that? the ki feels like Miras but different.)*he then smirked at Shallot*take this!*as he took off Kaioken Brenton immediatelysummoned a spear shaped with god ki and tried to slash at her but she dodged with ease*
Shallot:ki based weapons? ok now i'm a little impressed.
Brenton:just a little? well i better up my game then.
Alex:call me crazy but it kinda looks like they're testing each others limit.
Shallot:come on Brenton what will it take for you to fight me seriously?
Brenton:*the demi-sayian looked serious for a second but then sighed*fine i'll go all out but i gotta warn you theres ownly a 10% chance i'll be able to survive from what i am about to do.*this peaked Shallots interest as she crossed her arms.*after powering down the demi-sayian started to power up again until his hair spiked up once more flaring his unlocked potential*i'll show you the full force of the Kaioken!
Sakura:oh no..
BrentonHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!…KAIOKENX20!!!*his whole body tensed up for a split second as his power increase 20 fold*now we'll see how strong you are once we're on a even playing field.*he then dashed at her showing his increase in speed as he landed a punch sending her into a river.but that didn't stop Shallot as she powered up destroying the water around her. seeing his full powered made Shallot smile?*
Shallot:impressive but this is where this fight truly begins.*she then fired a ki wave out of her hand which pushed him back but he regain his composure and gathered ki in his fist*
Brenton:your wrong this ends now! SUPER DRAGONFIST!!!!!*unlike before thanks to the kaioken he was able to make a red Shenron appear as he charged in and punched her gut sending Shallot to the ground next to the group*
Sakura:oh dear…
Brenton:oops..i think i might of over did it.
Alex:Shallot! are you alright?
Shallot:grr i am not done yet!*she then flew in and punch Brenton in the gut and kicked him sending him flying across a bunch of trees. for a minute he did nothing*whats wrong? have you been knocked out?….or have you finally given up?*FZZZT!! suddenly a ki ball flew in her direction but she dodged it. then another came making her dodge again.*what the hell kind of cheap trick is…this?*she then looked around as she was surrounded by hundreds of spiritballs and a glaring Brenton raised 2 fingers*
Alex:is that Yamchas or Piccolos technique?
Brenton:not yet!…taste the speed of the wolf school mixed with the Demon fighting style! HELLZONE SPIRITBALL!!!*as Brenton moved his hands a spiritball 1 at a time started to fling at Shallot making her frantically dodge. but it didn't stop their as they started to move faster as a few more tried to land on her*
last edited on Dec. 19, 2017 6:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:41PM, Dec. 19, 2017
(online)
Shallot: these cheap tricks aren't going to work!* throws ki blast at the balls*(still coming great… well its now or never)*gets above Brenton and dives down for a hit and misses* (gotcha! ) *continues momentum, and zooms past and grabs brenton's leg with her tail pulling him down with her towards the balls that are zooming close to her*

Sakura:
what is she doing?
picosux224 at 4:29AM, Dec. 20, 2017
(offline)
Alex:its hard to say but if i had to guess..it won't be pretty.
*as they got close to the ground she did a front flip slamming him through the spiritballs and into the ground*
Shallot:hmph just like that i w-*POW! the demi-sayian didn't waste time as he got up and suckerpunched her. he then gathered ki in his hand*
Brenton:this ends here!!!!*and blasted her the gut sending her through the ground.but Brentons body took its toll as he started to breath-in deeply*
*she then got-up smirking as she walked towards him*
Brenton:(crap i'm about to lose to her again..dammit! i don't want to lose!!)*he then went into a defensive stance not ready for what happened next*
Shallot:you did good.
Brenton:*he blinked in confusion*huh?
Shallot:that was a good fight but you are clearly too exhausted to continue.
Brenton:what can i say…Kaiokenx20 really burns you out.
Shallot:*she then playfully punch his chest making Brenton blink in confusion.*next time don't be a idiot and use that when we fight got that?
Brenton:*Brenton still not sure about her nods*right.*he then sat down feeling the slight strain from the kaioken finaly feeling its effects as his arms shake* i will beat you eventually…i mean it.
Shallot:we'll see mor-…Brent.
Brenton:and here i was used to your little nickname you gave me*he then grinned chuckling a little*
Shallot:don't get used to it. as far as i am concerned you are still a clown.
Faker:that isn't a far off description actually.
Brenton:aww come on guys no fair! don't gang up on me like that.*he then sweat-dropped as he rubbed the back of his head.*so brutal…*the demi-sayian rubbed his hair sheepishly*say Shallot i got a..request.you are a elite right? could you train me so that my tail isn't my weakness?

last edited on Dec. 20, 2017 4:46AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:49AM, Dec. 20, 2017
(online)
Shallot: I could, but why me? Sakura knows the exact same routine and intense training I do for tails.*looks over to her sister*

Sakura:I-Im not going to put brenton through that! Plus, I don't like using mine all that much.

Shallot: yeha right, you big liar I know you do! You would use it any chance you would get growing up. *looks back to brenton* Yeha I'll teach ya. I warn ya now its not easy and by the end of it, it'll feel like its ready to fall off.

last edited on Dec. 20, 2017 6:50AM
picosux224 at 5:55PM, Dec. 20, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:awesome! i really appreciate this.
Shallot:don't expect that i am doing this out of the kindness of my heart. i am simply doing this so i don't get bored.
Brenton:right…*a few hours later Alex brought out a few glasses of lemonade and gave them to Sakura and Faker*
Alex:are they still doing that weird tail training?
Brenton:OW!!!! UGH!
Shallot:endure it this is barely the beginning. we will ownly make real progress when you are able to move your fingers instead of the whole paralyse from pain thing.
Brenton:grr(i gotta try! i can't afford another bad guy trying to use this tail to their advantage!)*his body began to twitch as he slowly moved a finger*
Shallot:…if i have to say anything nice about you is that you are atleast a quick learner.but we're not done yet*CRUNCH!!*
brenton:GUH!
Sakura:i don't like this…i had to endure this for 5 days straight and even then i passed out afterwards.i don't want to see him go through all that.
Faker:i think he made the right choice.think about all those morons that grabbed his tail over the years.i guess seeing how Shallot used her tail to her advantage woke him.
*3 days later the kids watched as Brenton was moving his body slightly as he endured less pain*
Bardock:they are still doing this?
Violet:i hope daddy will be ok.
Shallot:you are improving but we have a bit more work to do here…*CRUSH!*
Brenton:GRR! you are enjoying this!
Shallot:now now my idiot half breed. you are the 1 that asked for this now toughen up.
Brenton:(i really hate her right now.)
shadowbladeXIII at 6:12AM, Dec. 21, 2017
(online)
Shallot: *tightens her grip on his tail* come on, Sakura could move more on her 3rd day and that was years ago! Heck im sure your kids have a higher resistance than you.

Bardock: *gets in closer and leans down* how are you holding up dad?

Violet: *comes over* do you need a drink?
picosux224 at 3:15PM, Dec. 21, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:(in case she hasn't noticed i am not exactly a kid anymore!)yeah. a drink sounds good right about now.
Violet:ok i'm on it!*she then ran into the house*
Brenton:(i am not gonna let Shallot just insult me like that. i'll prove that i can do this!)grr….*he then began to slowly move his arms and legs*this maybe painful and difficult for me but i'll get passed this! like i always get passed my other trials in life!*as Shallot crushed his tail again he tried to ignore the pain and moved his feet as he slowly turned until his eyes were glaring at Shallots*you got that space pirate?*seeing this made her smirk*
Shallot:we'll see…
*Violet ran out with a glass of water*
Violet:here you go daddy!
Brenton:thanks princess.*he then drank the glass and put it on the ground before glaring at Shallot once more*
Shallot:lets see if you can handle this.*she then puled the tail causing a bit of pain*
Brenton:(ok concentrate!)*he then closed his eyes and began to move his body*(i won't let this experience be just another excuse for you to mock me! i will come back on top for i am both human and sayian and i refuse to give up!)
Shallot:hmph sure now you begin to get it…
Brenton:well id like to think of myself a fast learner when i want to be that is.*she then tried to pull it even harder but Brenton didn't flinched and instead turned around facing her with his eyes closed*give it up Shallot it doesn't hurt anymore.
Shallot:oh yeah? lets see you withstand this.*what she did next surprised both the kids and Sakura the latter who walked out with lunch in her hand.Shallot took a big bite out of Brentons tail but as she looked at him he cringed in pain but then stopped as if he realised something*
Brenton:i finally did it.*this causes her to go wide-eyed as she let go of the tail*
Shallot:you can't just suddenly withstand all that pain just like that!
Brenton:well its safe to say that i did since i can't even feel it moving… thanks for your help Shallot.
Shallot:grr…whatever
Brenton:i gotta give you props though biting on my tail was a surprise.*he then rubbed the back of his head as he tried to get up but failed making Shallot roll her eyes as she lifted him up and put his arm over his shoulder*
Shallot:your tail bone is part of your spine so you won't be able to move for a while.
Brenton:great just great…
last edited on Dec. 22, 2017 7:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:20PM, Dec. 22, 2017
(online)
Shallot: kids go get your dad a place to sit and ice. Lots of it.

Bardock: right.

Violet: is he going to be ok?

Shallot: yeha just don't expect him to play for awhile. or sit. or stand. Actually, there is a long list the more I think about it. Point is, he will not be active and very sore for sometime.
picosux224 at 10:56PM, Dec. 22, 2017
(offline)
*they then dragged him to the nearest couch*
Brenton:well this is going to be tedious…
Violet:are you sure you are going to be alright Daddy?
Yang:do you need anything? food? a drink?
Brenton:i'll be fine…(say why don't i just eat a senzu bean?. nah we shouldn't waste them over a small thing like this. i'll be fine in a few days after all…i just hope the Earth won't get attacked while i'm incapacitated…the worst part wouldn't even be the waiting its the fact that other people will have to do stuff for me.)*he then frowned at the thought*can you pass me the remote?*as he was given the remote he started to do some channel surfing*
Shalot:well since we're done here i got to go. something tells me Alex has been slacking off!
Brenton:*Brenton laughed at the thought of seeing Shallot train Alex*give him hell!
Shallot:whatever…*as she left the house Brenton sighed as he continued to channel surf*
Brenton:(i can't help but feel restless already. i mean i have things to do!)*Sakura then walked in with a big bowl of popcorn*whats this?
Sakura:popcorn you goober! since you are like this right now id say its about time we have a family movie marathon!*he then looked to her side and noticed Bardock with a big stack of DVDs*
Brenton:heh…sure why not? it will be like old times.*they then put a movie on and sat down.Yang and Bardock were laying on the carpet while Violet and Sakura were on the couch next to Brenton*so..what are we watching anyway?
Sakura:well…Hercule gave them to me the other day and said the box office gave them the champion seal of approval…whatever that means.*the demi-sayian looked at the covers and blinked in confusion as each movie starred the champion himself*
Brenton:huh well i'm always up for something new…i guess.
last edited on Dec. 30, 2017 5:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:53AM, Dec. 26, 2017
(online)
Violet: Daddy, aren't you a champion?
picosux224 at 2:10PM, Dec. 26, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:champion?…well yes and no.*everyone raised a eyebrow at him*
Bardock:what do you mean?
Brenton:i'm technically the champion of the Intergalactic World tournament thanks to Mr.Money himself but…i don't know if i can count that…atleast until his hosting another tournament and when have i been that lucky?*as Bardock turns on the TV-*
Mr.Money:hellllo!! Mr.Money here to declare the return of the Intergalactic World Martial Arts Tournament featuring our first Champion Son Brenton!
Brenton:what!?
last edited on Jan. 8, 2018 5:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:03AM, Dec. 29, 2017
(online)
Sakura: Wait, what?!

Bardock: that can't be right.

Violet: daddy when did you have time to do this?
picosux224 at 3:01PM, Dec. 29, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:well you weren't born when it happened so…8 years ago i guess
Bardock:they must of gotten Dads name after they saw him revert back to normal during his fight with Bojack.
Brenton:i guess i have no choice but to enter then.*a week later*woohoo!*the demi-sayian started to stretch outside before he began to train*it feels so good to walk again!(the tournament is gonna start in a few days…i wonder if its gonna be boring or if my friends are gonna enter)*he then transformed and continued to fight at a faster pace*
Shallot:hey moron!*Shallot and Alex flew down and landed the female sayian smirked as she crossed her arms*
Brenton:(and we're back with her terrible nicknames…)sigh what do you want Shallot i'm busy.

last edited on Dec. 29, 2017 6:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:42AM, Dec. 30, 2017
(online)
Shallot: Alex, insisted that I check up on you after near crippling you.*motions to him* see I told you he'd be fine.
picosux224 at 2:19PM, Dec. 30, 2017
(offline)
Alex:yeah well i still had to make sure he was ok after all that “tail training”if you even call it that.if you ask me you used that as a excuse to hurt him.
Brenton:heh heh…but of course you were just helping me out..right?*Shallot smirked causing Brenton to sweatdrop* right stupid question.
Shallot:i'm just messing with you.
Brenton:r-right..haha.*he then sighed*well you may as well spar with me while you are here.
Shallot:a chance to kick your a-*she looked to the side and spots Violet*…butt count me in.*they then began to spar*
Alex:so…i watched TV the other day.are you gonna enter that tournament.
Shallot:tournament? what tournament?
Brenton:its uh..a long story. but yeah i figured i might need the prize money.*he then dodged Shallots barrage of punches and kicks*
Alex:so do you know if anyone else would be in the tournament?
Brenton:as far as i know just Sakura and i-*he then smiled widely as he ducked a incoming kick*woah!
Shallot:quit dodging!
Brenton:but i like seeing you angry it's hilarious.
last edited on Dec. 31, 2017 3:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:37PM, Dec. 31, 2017
(online)
Shallot: well you know what? I think I'll enter as well. not for the money, just for the satisfaction that I beat you once again.
picosux224 at 12:05AM, Jan. 1, 2018
(offline)
*Shallot smirked expecting Brenton to show anger or shout in retaliation but he instead showed a determined smile*
Brenton:well then..i'll just have to finally beat you and prove you wrong.*he then reverted back to normal*until then i'm gonna go all ou-
Sakura:lunch time!!!*hearing this surprised the demi-sayian as he tripped over*oh! and don't forget honey we'll have company shortly.
Brenton:awesome…oh right.
Alex:company?
Brenton:Mother is coming over something about her feeling a bit lonely what with Goku training for months on a different planet with Vegeta.
last edited on Jan. 1, 2018 11:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:14AM, Jan. 3, 2018
(online)
Shallot: (so that's where those 2 have been.)

Yang: we haven't really seen her in awhile so it'll be nice to have a visitor.

Violet: I can't wait to see grandma!
picosux224 at 12:58PM, Jan. 3, 2018
(offline)
Shallot:now where were we?*she then grabbed him by his shirt*
Brenton:heh heh right…*he then powered up shooting out a large amount of silver ki from his body.this causes the 2 fighters to smirk at each other before they clash in the sky*just you wait Shallot now that i know you'll be in the tournament i now have a greater reason to win.*a few minutes later a familiar yellow cloud could be seen as Chi Chi and Goten land*
Goten:hi guys!
Violet:Goten!
Brenton:(i probably should stop..)*he then frowned not wanting to stop training*thanks Shallot i was really worried that id be rusty.
Shallot:….no problem.*they then landed*
Chi Chi:hi everyone!
last edited on Jan. 3, 2018 8:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17AM, Jan. 4, 2018
(online)
Violet: grandma! *goes over to hug her* oh I missed you so much!

Chi-chi:
I missed you too. *looks to brenton* and how are you doing, son?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon