RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 3:27PM, Feb. 20, 2018
(offline)
*the demi-Saiyan stood up and dust himself off*
Brenton:nope.Sakura packed a big lunch for me beforehand.
Shallot:hmph…
Brenton:(man she is really mad at me if i said the wrong thing she might lose her temper.)look i am really sorry.besides i was looking foward to this.
Shallot:oh?
Brenton:sure! seeing you go all out always gets me excited! plus i still don't know what kind of training you put Faker through.
Shallot:*Shallot smirked*ah there it is you just wanted to be a few more steps ahead of Faker.*the demi-Saiyan rubbed the back of his head as he smiled*
Brenton:heh. heh. among a few other reasons.
Shallot:well maybe i've changed my mind.
Brenton:aw come on! all this because i was late once!?
Shallot:now listen here idiot.i'm a very strict trainer if you are late even once you bet you'll face my wrath!
Brenton:for the love of…ok ok i get it.
*Alex sneaked up and smiled as he and Yang watch the 2 argue*
Alex:well that explains the noise.i thought Shallot had trouble with the microwave…again.
Yang:huh.how long do you think they'll argue this time?
Alex:a few hours probably.hey do you wanna play a videogame while they uh burn off some steam?
Yang:yeah!*they then went inside*
Shallot:hmph! fine. whatever. we wasted enough time anyway.
Brenton:(maybe this was a bad idea.)ok so what now?
Shallot:take us to the Lookout…
Brenton:hmm makes sense wouldn't want to destroy your lovers home.*Shallot glared at him*
Shallot:idiot.*he then i'td to the Lookout.a few minutes later after talking to Dende they entered*ok moron show me what you got.and i don't mean you just use your god form mixed with that cheap kaioken.i mean your absolute full power.
Brenton:but i can't really do that unless i get angry.
Shallot:HAH!*Shallot fired a ki blast knocking Brenton to the ground*then get angry! show me that power you've been hiding this whole time!*as Brenton slowly got up he was still looking at the ground as his body emit a purple glow.he then opened his eyes showing pink pupils*
Brenton:alright you asked for it! GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*his ki rose high through the white void of the time chamber*
Shallot:(perfect.)

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Feb. 21, 2018 5:21AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:58AM, Feb. 22, 2018
(online)
Shallot:*powers up.* show me what you got!*rushes in headbutts him, leaps up and flings him across the room and fires a ki blast at him*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 2:56PM, Feb. 22, 2018
(offline)
*to Shallots surprise Brenton just stood there with a intense glare as the ki blast had no effect because as it touched his god ki the blast vanished*
Shallot:what the?
Brenton:heh.*he then flew in and kicked her as she blocked feeling the intense ki up close*
Shallot:(this intense pressure feels alot like that cat wait…)oh now i see.*she then smirked as she turned into a Supersaiyan2*show me that destructive power!
Brenton:fine but you asked for it!*HAAAAAAH!!!!!!*he then flew in as they began to clash.meanwhile outside the Time Chamber*
Dende:should we change the Timechamber? you know so that 1 day out their is 1 day in here?
Mr.Popo:i'm not sure.*suddenly they could feel Violets ki as she flew in*
Violet:hello Dende and Mr.Popo!*she was holding onto a tied up case*
Dende:Violet! what's up?
Violet:i made this cake earlier and thought Daddy and Aunty Shallot would like some.
Dende:well ain't that sweet?
Violet:hehe*RUMBLE!* *suddenly the Lookout was shaking Violently until the Time Chamber blown up surprising the 3 as they now see a really damaged Brenton and Shallot the Demi-Saiyan smilied as Shallot was holding onto him so he wouldn't fall.*
Brenton:ow my everything….oops?*he then looked around*sorry about that Mr.Popo. i guess the Time Chamber can't take all that energy…oh! hey Violet! what you got there?
Shallot:i made cake…are you gonna be ok Daddy?
Brenton:i am now!*he then ran to his daughter and sat in front of her*now come on i'm starved.*he then grabbed a slice and began to chow down*
Violet:uh Daddy? what happened in the Time Chamber?
Brenton:*munch! munch! munch!*basically i uh might of lost my temper….heh heh.
Shallot:your telling me.the problem with you half-breeds is that you all seem to have a temper.but for some reason that also brings out your strength so…*she then took a deep breath*i can't be mad.
*the demi-Saiyan smiled widely*but! you can't just rely on that anger of yours.
Brenton:i know that!…i just can't help myself when i am either being competitive or if i'm fighting a evil guy i despise.keep in mind you were both those categories at 1 point.*Shallot rolled her eyes*
Shallot:what a honour…
Brenton:say what was that experiment thing you wanted me to test out anyway?
shallot:look if you must know…i want to get Alex something as thanks for letting me stay at his house.
Brenton:right.you sure it isn't another reason?
Shallot:grr…..
Brenton:if i recall correctly the exact words you yelled out were“keep your disgusting hands off my mate!”
*she then glared at him. but for once Brenton wasn't fazed as he lay on the tiles*its simple just keep doing whatever it is you do around him that makes him happy and he'll be happy with that.sometimes the best gift is a kind gesture.*Shallot blinked in confusion at how insightful the idiot was being. but then mumbled*
Shallot:stupid Earthling culture.
Brenton:heh heh…seeing you like this is kinda funny.
Shallot:why you!*she then grabbed him by the shirt*
Brenton:and there is the Shallot i love to hate.
Shallot:oh ha. ha.
last edited on Feb. 24, 2018 5:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:03AM, Feb. 25, 2018
(online)
Shallot: look I just need help with this one thing for Alex. That, and a more personal experiment…but unless you aren't willing to get stronger I understand, im sure faker could use the free boost and overcome you.

Violet:
can I help?

Shallot:*puts her hand on violet's head* You brought food for your dad, I'd say you helped a bunch.*turns back to brenton*
picosux224 at 1:44PM, Feb. 25, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*to everyone's surprise Brenton closed his eyes and crossed his arms processing what Shallot had said*(oh man now i feel real guilty…i guess i can see why she would ask me. after all i am his clone and less likely to make fun of her and deny helping her to begin with…but did she have to threaten me with no training?)
Violet:uh Daddy?
Shallot:give him a minute.
Brenton:(i guess i technically have zero reasons to not trust her these days and she did honour our bet and still trained with me even though i was apparently late…)i guess a quick trip to the Mall couldn't hurt.
Violet:yay!
Brenton:*the Demi-Saiyan looked at and bowed at Dende*i'm sorry for the damage my temper caused.
Dende:oh its fine no need to keep apologising.*Violet grabbed onto her fathers hand looking excited. and as soon as Shallot grabbed onto Brenton shoulder they vanished and reappeared in a Mall*
Shallot:what is this building called?
Brenton:WestCity Mall.Bulma had it built years ago.
Shallot:so what are we getting him?
Brenton:what YOU are getting him should be something simple…but i'm not sure.before he came to this dimension he had a few hobbies. skateboarding. reading. he played a few instruments. and likes videogames.
Shallot:what do you mean dimension?!
Brenton:he hasn't told you?…uh oops? heh heh*Brenton scratched his cheek as Shallot grabbed his shirt*…anyway. his the type of guy that likes that sort of stuff so lets have a look around maybe we can tie a bow around a hoverboard or something.
Shallot:…thanks.
Brenton:*the demi-saiyan scratched the back of his head*yeah well don't mention it.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:17PM, Feb. 26, 2018
(online)
Shallot: oh trust me, I won't.
*the two then began looking around till they found the hover board section*
Shallot:(ghaa there's so many of them…which one?)so…which one do you think he wants? cause uh…I haven't a clue.
picosux224 at 7:35PM, Feb. 26, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:hmmm…..*he looked at the Hoverboards each 1 had different designs such as small engines built to the side or a steam powered 1.*i don't know they seem….old.
Violet:how about this 1?*Violet had a high-tech silver plated Hoverboard.this causes Brenton to frown as he looked at the price*
Brenton:15 thousand?!…*mumbles*the things i do for my friends.*a few minutes later they were walking out of the Mall.Brenton looked at his empty wallet in 1 hand while carrying a bunch of bags on the other. he sighed and put his head down in defeat.*
Shallot:i don't see the problem you are rich so that is just chump change.
Brenton:what are in these bags?! they're heavy!
Violet:hehehe…
Shallot:i wanted to be sure so i bought a few things with your Credit-card.
Brenton:*his eyebrow twitched*(i wish i didn't lent her that thing.)such as?
Shallot:these things called Manga. a few tools for his lab and a few things for your kids.
Violet:you bought me a present!? can i see it?
Shallot:when we get back to my h-er i mean your uncles house.*he then i'td them inside Alex's home and the 2 went wide-eyed as they saw Yang and Alex playing Video games*
Yang:and i win again!
TV:GAMEOVER! player 2 wins.
*Alex laughed as he stood up and stretched*
Alex:oh hey guys! how was…the Mall? that is a lot of stuff.
Shallot:here.*she then pushed a few presents and the Hover-board onto him making Alex go wide-eyed*
Alex:oh cool! thanks Shallot.*he then raise a eyebrow as she still looked grumpy*uh-*without warning she kissed him and then walked away mumbling something under her breath leaving a dazed Alex and a confused Brenton*
Brenton:don't tell me…
Alex:what?
Brenton:*Brenton looked at his kids who were playing the video game*its hard to tell with Saiyan women because they keep their uh physic.but she does seem more irritable then usual so…*Alex blushed at the thought*but that is just my guess.
Alex:huh.
Brenton:anyway i gotta check on someone so i'll see you later.*he then used Instant-Transmission to teleport himself and his daughters to a rocky path as they watched Piccolo trained with Bardock*
Violet:here Yang Aunt Shallot bought us gifts.
Yang:cool!
Brenton:*Brenton looked concerned as he watched his son train. still remembering the white haired Saiyan that killed him*hmmm…
Violet:Daddy?
Brenton:its ok Violet i'm fine.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:11PM, Feb. 26, 2018
(online)
Piccolo: come on boy, put some effort into it! if you move too slow your a target, now pick up the pace!

Bardock: oh come on, cut me some slack, *blocks the on coming hit* I just woke up!

Piccolo:
that's no excuse!*goes for a kick* you have to be ready even at your most fatigue! you think gohan had the luxury of sleeping in? Your too soft!

Bardock:
I am not! *gets sent flying*

Yang: huh. They are really pushing each other.

*in an unknown location,somewhere*
Shallot:*walks through a door*(Does he really think- ugh its fine. Let him think what he wants) None of it will matter once I get my results *holds up a vial* if this works…then a whole new door opens. and with that door more rooms, and soon I'll have more than what I want. I just need that goof to try it, and the other one to keep taking it.
last edited on Feb. 26, 2018 9:16PM
picosux224 at 2:13AM, Feb. 27, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i guess Piccolo sees a bit of Gohan in Bardock.
Yang:what do you mean?
Brenton:years ago before Gohan got really serious with his studies he was a really strong kid.*Brenton smiled*infact id say Bardock has the same potential as him just minus the rage.its too bad he seems distracted.
Piccolo:do you expect your enemies to take it easy on you?! not likely unless you want a repeat of what happened last time! you need to learn to properly fight.
Bardock:but i-
Piccolo:wasted too much energy while in Supersaiyan2! learn to conserve your energy.or else history will repeat itself and you'll get yourself killed again.
Bardock:i..*Bardock went wide-eyed as he recalled the fight he then looked down and saw his father angry as he clenched his fists as his god ki glowed around his body*Dad?
Piccolo:that is the look of a angry parent.his angry at himself because he feels he failed you by not training you enough to avoid such instances.don't be like your father and dwell on your mistakes and don't be like Gohan and fail to see a true reason to fight for your planet.
Bardock:…ok.HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*he turned into a Supersaiyan*ok i'll get serious.
Brenton:huh?*Brenton noticed his side was glowing meaning it was his scroll so he opened it*
Supreme Kai o/T:Brenton the man you encountered not to long ago Xicor? well he is trying to disrupt a timeline.*Brenton saw a slightly older Gohan beaten up and on the ground as a familiar face put his foot on his head*
Brenton:grr…Xicor.Yang i'll be back in a few hours.
Yang:o-ok.*as Brenton teleported he appeared near the fight and flew at top speed*
Xicor:i'm not asking you again Gohan. where. is. Daddy.
Gohan:even if i told you you wouldn't be able to reach him anyway he is in a whole different realm.*he then smirked as he was about to crush Gohan but-*
Xicor:then die!
Brenton/???:Xicor!!!!!
Xicor:hmm?*to everyones surprise their were not 1 but 2 Brentons who appeared and sucker punch Xicor to a nearby cliff.Brenton looked at his alternate self with wide eyes*(i'm still a kid in this timeline? but this is like 9 years in the future…)
M/Brenton:who the hell are you?
Brenton:i'll explain after we defeat him but for now you are just gonna have to trust me.
Xicor:ha…ha..hahaha!! well if it isn't mr.quick-temper himself so how is your son doing?
Brenton:grr…bastard enough talk! Xicor i'll make you pay!!!*as Gohan stood up the 3 transformed Gohan turned into a Supersaiyan2.the alternate Brenton turned into a Supersaiyan4 while the Timepatroller went blue*

last edited on Feb. 27, 2018 1:24PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:40PM, Feb. 27, 2018
(online)
M/Brenton:(Woah! since when can I do that?) Alright let's get him!

Gohan: on it!

Xicor: come and get me!

*the three rush him and the fight commences*

Gohan: masenko! *fires the blast*

Xicor: nice try but you've already seen what happens*blocks the blast with his hand* as for you two…HA!*uses his other hand to blast them both*

M/Brenton: Watch out!*proceeds to block*
picosux224 at 1:57AM, Feb. 28, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton vanished away from the beam and appeared in front of Xicor with rage in his eyes*
Brenton:BURN IN HELL!!!!!*he gathered ki in his fist and punched Xicor in the gut sending him to his alternate self who followed up with a kick in the face sending him towards the sky but Xicor stopped midair smirking sadisticly.*
Xicor:is that all you 3 can even offer?
*meanwhile not too far away Pan with a bag of senzu beans in her hand flew at top speed with a Adult Trunks trying to catch up*
Trunks:Pan! Gohan said to not head towards that nut job*
Pan:i refuse to miss out on the action! now either shutup and follow me or turn right back around!*back at the action*
M/Brenton/Gohan:hah! hiyahhahahaha kiyah!*they both surround Xicor and did a barrage of punches but Xicor simply dodged with ease*
Xicor:hmph nice try…*he gathered ki in his hands and blasted them in the chest landing in front of Pan as they reverted back to normal*
Pan:*gasps*Dad! Uncle Brent! are you ok?
M/Brenton:ugh Pan?..this place is too dangerous get out of here!
Pan:don't worry i brought Senzu beans.
Xicor:heh time to die!!*he fired a ki blast at them*
Pan:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*she then looked up and saw another Uncle Brenton*2 Uncle Brents? what's going on here!?
Brenton:Pan?…listen give those 2 a senzu. they need it more then i do.
Xicor:you can't take me on by yourself. the 3 of you can barely handle me while working together-
Trunks:HIYYAAAH!*with a swift motion Trunks tried to strike Xicor with his sword but Xicor dodged it*
Brenton:(an opening!)KAIOKENX10!!!!*with a burst of speed Brenton kicked Xicor in the gut and this timelines Trunks vanished and appeared as a Supersaiyan as he gathered ki in his hands*
Trunks:BURNING ATTACK!*as he fired it Xicor vanished and tried to hit Trunks.but Brenton appeared in front of him and kicked Xicor in the gut and punched him in the face sending him flying*
Pan:is that really you Uncle Brent? he seems angry.
last edited on Feb. 28, 2018 4:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:33AM, Feb. 28, 2018
(online)
M/Brenton: well, he does look and sound like me *gets up* and I can feel his energy so he's definitely not a machine of some kind.*powers back up to super sayain 4* Still, he needs my help. You did a good job pan, *rubs her head* now get somewhere safe and keep your power low so this guy can't find you.

Pan:
Oh come on, you need all the help you can get!

M/Brenton: I know, but I don't want you jumping in yet. If trunks or this other me gets hurt I need you to help them, alright?

Pan: bu-*stops and thinks about it*alright, you can count on me!

M/Brenton:
good to know.*flies back into battle*

Xicor:
hmph, that actually hurt! So, I guess I might need to try after all.*begins firing a barrage of ki blast at Trunks and* good luck dodging them all they home in fast on their target *turns to brenton* now then, I believe you and I had some unfinished business.*in the blink of an eye he vanishes and reappears behind brenton taking a foot to his back sending him into some rubble* I can't believe you are still alive. I thought for sure you'd ignore your wife and blow up earth in your fit.*flies to where brenton is and hits him in the gut* oh well, I suppose I'll have to come up with a better use for you.
picosux224 at 1:17PM, Feb. 28, 2018
(offline)
*Trunks tries to slash the ki blasts ownly succeeding in blowing them up and knocking him a few feet*
M/Brenton:Trunks!
Brenton:*Brenton slowly stand up while his ki was flaring up*you killed my son and used me as a tool..i will kill you!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*to Xicors surprise Brenton reverted back to normal as his ki turned to a light shade of purple and his eyes pink.Brentons ki launched towards the sky he then flew in and put his hand on Xicors chest*obliterate!!*a powerful blast knocked Xicor to the alternates direction*
M/Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*he fired a red Kamehameha wave launching Xicor to the sky.Gohan then appeared behind him and elbow him in the back sending him back to the ground*
Brenton:hows this for rage!*he then gathered a strange looking sphere of ki.*your punishment for your crimes will be simple…i'm going to erase you! HAKAI!!!
last edited on March 1, 2018 5:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:30PM, Feb. 28, 2018
(online)
Xicor: *grins mischievously* Not as easy as you'd think!*as soon as the ki ball comes near he smacks it away, back towards brenton*

Pan:
look out! *pushes him out of the way inches from being hit by it causing the two to tumble and have the orb hit the bag on her side*

Xicor: so close…and yet so far. Till next time then!*vanishes*

Trunks:
darn it! where did he go?!

M/Brenton: im not sure. I can't feel him anymore. Pan!*flies over* are you alright?

Pan:im ok…*checks herself* but we lost the senzu beans. Im sorry.

M/Brenton: senzu beans can be grown, people can't. go see how your dad is doing. *looks to his other* you look drained. that attack must have taken a lot out of you. *powers down* are you going to be alright?
picosux224 at 4:55PM, Feb. 28, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:ugh yeah just give me a minute.*he then try to move his body around but had trouble so.Gohan and Pan walked up to them Pan being careful looked at her alternate uncle suspiciously.this causes Brenton to blink in confusion.she then grabbed his hair and pulled it*
Pan:how do you do the blue Supersaiyan thing?
Brenton:its complicated.
Pan:are you sure you aren't a Android?
Brenton:pretty sure…look its simple you see i uh time travel to different parts of history to fight people that try to change history.
Pan:yeah right! and i'm the Queen of the Saiyans!
Gohan:i believe his telling the truth.after all he isn't the first time traveller that helped us.*Brenton smiled*
Brenton:(i knew i could count on Gohan.)
Pan:its still kinda weird.
Brenton:you think thats bad try looking at your kidself without a mirror.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:34PM, Feb. 28, 2018
(online)
M/Brenton:*crosses his arms and looks to the side not directly focused on himself as if to think on how to explain it* Well, its not entirely my fault. I mean it kinda was, but Sakura and Bulma had a hand in it too…still I don't blame them. It was better than the other option I'll tell ya. *looks back to his older self and smiles* Besides I'll grow back into me again. (At least, I hope I do.)

Trunks:
yeha, im still sorry that it happened.

Pan: Why would you be? he's still around, and not a feeble old man or a skeleton.

M/Brenton: guys, come on! don't argue in front of the older me! Come on, let's help him to gohan's place.

Pan:Are you sure? Wouldn't mom be confused about the whole thing?

Gohan:I'll explain it to your mother before we eat. Im sure she wouldn't mind making a few extra dishes.*looks to brenton* how about it? you have enough time to stay for a meal and chat? I've got a couple questions I'd like to ask.
last edited on Feb. 28, 2018 5:44PM
picosux224 at 10:41PM, Feb. 28, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well…i guess it wouldn't hurt to hangout for a little while.
Pan/MBrenton:alright!*they then flew to Gohans/Videls home*
Gohan:Videl! we're home! take out a few extra plates we got a guest!
Videl:oh? who would that be…*she turned around and saw a older Brenton who sweatdropped*
Brenton:uh hi Videl…hahaha.*Pan ran in being excited*
Pan:you should of seen it mom! we were fighting this strange Saiyan and then a cool version of Uncle Brenton appeared and helped fought off that weirdo.
M/Brenton:hey!
Pan:aww i didn't mean anything by that Uncle Brent.
Videl:well dinner is almost ready so please sit.*as they did so Brenton looked around looking relieved*
Brenton:(its nice to visit a timeline that isn't in ruins.)
Pan:so what am i like in your timeline.
Brenton:you were just a baby so i really can't say much.
Pan:hmph.*Videl then put bowls and plates on the table*
Videl:dig in everyone.
M/Brenton/Brenton:awesome! *MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH!* *Pan blinked in confusion as she watched the 2 eat at the same pace while eating the exact food the same way*
Pan:weird.
Gohan:so Brenton-
Brenton:you wanted to ask me a few questions right? well then go ahead Gohan fire away.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:59AM, March 1, 2018
(online)
Gohan: Well, let's start with the obvious. How did you get to our time? The last time traveler we had come through here was Trunks, to help with the androids, and he had a machine that was built to do so. You kinda appeared out of the blue though and saved my daughter.

Pan:thanks again by the way.*goes back to eating listening to the conversation*

Gohan:
Also, that blue transformation, what is it exactly? I couldn't feel any ki from it.
picosux224 at 12:07PM, March 1, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*sighs* the big questions right off the back.ok i use a magical item known as a time scroll a parchment connected with the Book of Beginning and end and simply teleport to the location in time with a strange ki sensation*
Pan:strange ki sensation?
Brenton:you know like when you have a shiver down your spine or a strange feeling in the back of your mind.and as for my blue form well….its complicated. i use god ki and then mix it with Supersaiyan like this.*he then stood up and back away from the table.his hair and eyes turned red as he became skinny*
Pan:awesome!
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*in a burst of blue light his hair eyes and ki changed blue making him smirk as Pan watched in awe*i'm afraid the ownly way to achieve it in this timeline is to do a old ritual envolving 6 Saiyans.
Gohan:interesting.*Brenton then sat back down and continued to eat.he then talked between bites*
Brenton:do you*MUNCH!*need to know*CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!*anything else?*CHOMP! MUNCH!*because i can only tell you so much without my boss killing me.*he then imagined the Supreme Kai of Time wagging her finger at him in disapproval like a disappointed mother.this made him sweatdrop.*
Pan:is the form temporary?
Brenton:only if you haven't mastered it.*he then drank from a cup that Videl gave him*
last edited on March 1, 2018 12:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:41PM, March 1, 2018
(online)
Trunks: I got one just how old are you exactly?

M/Brenton: Aw trunks come on*stuffs a bunch of meat into his face*don't bother him over that kind of thing.*swallows*

Trunks:
So how old would you say he is then?

M/Brenton: hmm, if I had to guess*looks his other up and down*…I'd say, he's where I was in his life.

Trunks:*sweatdrop*(that's not what I meant.)I- nevermind

Gohan: I have another, but I judging on how much you are eating, I think I can skip that one. How about for us? Im sure you have a few questions for us as well seeing how it's your first time here in the future, er present…you know what I mean.
picosux224 at 4:02PM, March 1, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:hmm you know i think i'm technically 32 years old.but thanks to my sister-in-laws…experiment i have a 21 year old body.(kinda makes me wonder what her next experiment would be.)but yeah i got a few questions.for 1 thing how are the kids?
M/Brenton:Bardock and Violet? they're doing there own thing.Vie is a teacher while Bardock owns a Dojo.*Brenton blinked in confusion*
Brenton:(that is a freaky coincidence.)ok then how about this is there something i should be looking out for? you know certain enemys or incidents i should avoid?
M/Brenton:well…there is the black star Dragonballs.
Trunks:and the tuffle Baby.
Brenton:*the Demi-Saiyan went wide-eyed*(what kind of name is Baby?)wait black star Dragonballs?
Pan:ugh they were so much trouble!
shadowbladeXIII at 6:56PM, March 1, 2018
(online)
Trunks: a whole year looking for those things in space or else the planet would explode! Add Baby possessing everyone that's a year we'll never get back. Hmm what else?

Gohan:how about the day hell opened up and let all the baddies out and 17 fused with himself?

Pan:That's something I wish we didn't have to go through…oh which reminds me don't overuse the dragon balls.

M/Brenton:yeha 7 dragons will try to cause the apocalypse and you'll have to fight them all. Then you'll be without dragon balls for awhile. Looking back, that was a weird month.

Pan: yeha, if we had those, you wouldn't be stuck like that.

M/Brenton:im not stuck like this, I'll be fine. *smiles* which reminds me, I need to speak with you after dinner. I know its sudden but I've always wanted to try and spar with myself. Plus I have a few things I need to say to you “us to us”.

Videl:
dessert is ready!**puts several large bowels in front of thhem.
picosux224 at 8:33PM, March 1, 2018
(offline)
M/Brenton/Brenton:thanks Videl!*they then grabbed their bowls and began to eat said Dessert which was a lot of ice-cream*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!*
Pan:*Gohan and Pan blinked at the almost twin like behaviour*bizarre…
Gohan:no kidding.
Trunks:maybe you 2 should slowdown you might get a-
M/Brenton/Brenton:ow! b-b-brain freeze…
Pan:ugh Uncles you got to be more careful.
Brenton:sorry.heh heh…our bad.*he then smirked at his other self*are you thinking what i'm thinking?
M/Brenton:first 1 to finish dessert wins?
M/Brenton/Brenton:*they then continued to eat at a fast pace until they finish a bowl*more please!
Videl:*Videl smiled*well ok.
Pan:*Pan looked unimpressed as she watched the 2 eat out of the second bowl*you know if you 2 stopped training you are gonna get fat from all that food.
M/Brenton:aww come on Pan you know i have a high metabolism.
Pan:thats no excuse!
Brenton:hahaha…*the demi-Saiyan sweatdropped as they got up*
M/Brenton/Brenton:done! dangit we tied!.
Trunks:yep this is…weird.
Brenton:so you ready?
M/Brenton:yeah lets go!
Videl:try not to mess up the backyard you 2!*they then ran out the back*
Gohan:its funny when you compare the 2 they don't seem to change that much.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:45PM, March 1, 2018
(online)
Videl: yeha. I guess past or present Brenton is still brenton.

*in the backyard*

M/Brenton: Yahoo! I am so excited to do this! its going to be super awesome! *begins to stretch* So me of the past, you said you took something to look like that. Gotta wonder why you did though. Were you staring to have health issues? *rolls his neck and shoulders before jumping up and down a few times and getting into a stance*
last edited on March 1, 2018 10:57PM
picosux224 at 3:57AM, March 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(man i can see how i was a handful when i was a kid…)no nothing like that.although i did suffer a few permanent scars that i can see you don't even have.*he then reverted back to normal and flared his ki*although as much as i hate to admit this to my other self i did sacrifice a few things to get to this level of strength.*he then looked at his hand as he made a fist making his fist glow blue*
M/B:like what?
Brenton:….i'll tell you if you can beat me.
M/Brenton:heh i'm so psyched! HAAAAAH!!!!!*he then turned into a Supersaiyan and began to do a barrage of punches making the timepatroller dodge with ease as he smiled*
Brenton:don't let your excitement cloud your judgement. i lost a good friend because of that.
*Pan sneaked out of the house to watch the fight on the roof*
Pan:(woah he seems so cool!)
shadowbladeXIII at 6:20AM, March 2, 2018
(online)
M/Brenton: *grins* relax me, I know when to be serious.* kicks him in his chest, does a little flip, and proceeds to bounce around his older self using his size to continue his offense not letting up* Come on, don't tell me one of the things you sacrificed for that form was to become a training bag for me. *he goes in for another kick*
picosux224 at 2:21PM, March 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:grr…*to his alternates surprise Brenton grabbed his ankle as his ki extended even further*shutup!!!*he then slammed him to the ground which his alternate stood back up*
M/Brenton:oh did i strike a nerve?*he then tried to punch him but Brenton dodged and punched his alternate in the gut*
Brenton:i've endured too much over the years to just let a child version of me get under my skin!*he then tried to punch him with a barrage of strikes which his alternate blocks*i had to sacrafice my pride to get this strong! even to the point of becoming a God of Destruction.
M/Brenton:a what?
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!* his alternate noticed his other self eyes and ki changed but thats not all.he saw red symbols like tattoos on his body and his hair changed to the colour purple*
M/Brenton:woah…*he then follow suit turning into a Supersaiyan4*that power is amazing! what do you call that form?
*Brenton had a serious face but calmly answers-*
Brenton:its just Destruction ki.i'm not even sure what to call this state i'm in.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:54PM, March 2, 2018
(online)
M/Brenton: destrution ki? huh. Not gonna lie other me, but it kinda looks similar to what Omega Shenron was putting out. I don't think you want that energy. It can do really bad things. However I know me so I won't stop you from using it, but I will say you sound more vegeta than vegeta because of it. Anyway let's resume, scissors paper, rock!*proceeds to use the signs to attack and readies a ki blast in the other hand*
picosux224 at 6:40PM, March 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah. i can't really help that.*he then dodged each hit and as his alternate shoot the ki blast it vanished as it made contact with Brenton wide-eyed*
M/Brenton:what the hell!?
Brenton:heh.you need to try harder then that.*he then put his hand out and make a powerful air pressure which pushed his alternate back a bit.not ownly that but shook trees violently as well as-*
Pan:whoa!*make pan fall off the roof*ow…
Brenton:Pan?
Pan:heh heh hi Uncles…
M/Brenton:Videl is probably gonna get mad so if i were id watch in a safe distance.
Pan:r-right!*she then flew up into the sky.making the 2 Brentons smirk at each other before the alternate flew in and landed a kick to his chest.but Brenton didn't flinch so the alternate jumped away from him allowing both gather ki in their hands*
M/Brenton/Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*the 2 beams clashed until it overwhelmed the alternate
and pushed him to the ground and reverted back to normal*
Brenton:phew! you definitely have alot of power.
???:Brenton are you ok?*hearing the familiar voice Brenton reverted back to normal and to his surprise well…-*
???:hiyaaah!!!
Brenton:OOF! OW! ugh! son of a-*BOOM!* *Sakura kicked him making Brenton roll on the ground hitting a few bushes and a few trees until he hit a big boulder leaving a body imprint*
M/Brenton:uh hi Sakura…hahaha.*he then sweatdropped as he put his arms behind his head.*
last edited on March 2, 2018 6:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:13PM, March 2, 2018
(online)
Sakura: just what are you doing? I picked up your energy fluctuating between normal and super for the last hour. Are you really in trouble?

M/Brenton: hon I can explain see-

Sakura: it was another monster wasn't it? he's causing some sort of trouble!

M/Brenton: No, sakura see he's me from another time.

Sakura: An evil you?!*charges a blast up*

M/Brenton: no, he's a normal me, well sort of*scratches the back of his head* he's just not evil is all.

Sakura: oh*stops charging* Oh! Woops! Guess we should go and find him then.

M/Brenton:
*takes her hand* come on…*one instant transmission and several minutes of searching later*

Sakura: Found him!

M/Brenton: oh wow. You hit him good, hon. He might be out of it *snaps his fingers* Hey other me,you alright?*holds up hand* how many fingers am I holding up?
last edited on March 2, 2018 10:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon