RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 3:07PM, March 22, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah you are right. i don't fully understand it but the thing is i have a long time to learn from it before Beerus kicks the bucket right?he flew in at the Angel and tried to punch him but he ducked out of the way*
Whis:no no! that will not do.*he then tried to karate chop him but Brenton jumped out of the way. he then lunged forward and tried to slash the angel with his sword*you use a sword now?
Brenton:kind of…HAAAAAAAAH!!!!! HIYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*he powered up his god ki before lunging forward but Whis still dodged*stay still!
Whis:but if i did that you wouldn't learn anything.if i could make a suggestion. perhaps you should change your tactics.
Brenton:hmm….*Brenton closed his eyes as he tried to memorize Whis's movements from his previous spars with the Angel* (i got it!)*he then reverted to the red haired god form in favor of speed and tried to punch him with 1 hand and dropping ki down with the other.*he then jumped away from the Angel so he lunged at Brenton but he ducked out of the way and dropped more ki onto the barrier.repeating said strategy until Whis noticed the glowing ki placed all over the barrier*
Whis:oh my. i certainly got put in a corner now haven't i?*he then appeared behind Brenton ready to end it with a chop to the back but then-*
Brenton:KAIOKEN!*Brenton switched to Supersaiyanblue and turned on his Kaioken before he elbowed Whis into 1 of the glow ki bombs placed on the barrier blowing it up.this made Brenton revert back to normal and laugh at Whis's expression*hahhahhahhahahhah! you should see the look on your face its priceless.
Whis:oh my that was impressive! but now lets see how good you are at fighting just by using your instinct alone.
Brenton:(my instinct?)*Whis fired multiple ki blasts making Brenton gain some distance*HAAAAAAAAH!*he then flew in at Whis and tried to tackle him but Whis dodged so the angel strike Brenton but he dodged at a faster pace which surprised the angel as for a split second Brentons eyes and body glowed with destruction ki as he instinctively dodged and punched his gut.
Whis:(interesting.)
Brenton:hiyah! keh! hah!*he then swung his sword as Whis dodged with ease*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 22, 2018 11:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:39PM, March 22, 2018
(online)
Whis: clever but you'll have to do better than that. Also, did I hear you right? Want to take the position of God of Destruction? oh Brenton, you have much to learn*flies forward, leaps over him and flicks the back of his head sending the half-sayain miles across the field*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 7:12PM, March 22, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton rubbed his head*
Brenton:yeah i know.which is why i can't wait to learn from you and Lord Beerus.(i can't use my ki while in my destructive state.i mean sure Whis could take on a Hakai i'll waste too much energy….thats it!)*as his hair and eyes turned purple/pink and red symbols appeared on his head and chest Whis raised a eyebrow in amusement at Brentons smirk*
Whis:you look like you just figured something out.
Brenton:*the Demi-Saiyan pointed at Whis like he was holding a gun as his index finger gathered a tiny sphere of Hakai energy*you bet i have! Hakai!*he fired multiple small Hakais.this made Whis vanish away from them as they put holes in the barrier which the staff fixed.and as Whis reappeared Brenton used instantransmission and punch the Angel on the head.*that was for hitting my head!*he then smirked as he crossed his arms*your move Whis.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:43AM, March 23, 2018
(online)
Whis: if you say so.*as soon as he said that multipe balls of energy appeared and began to fly at brenton from out of nowhere* let's see how long you can withstand that. Oh and one other thing those blasts will follow. If you can catch them all though. Maybe I'll treat you to lunch.
picosux224 at 3:18PM, March 23, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton frantically dodged them*
Brenton:are you insane?! they'll blowup if i touch them!*they then zoomed in on him so Brenton took down his destruction ki and what he did next surprise Whis. as he caught 1 by 1 he started to juggle them*
Whis:oh my how…pfft! resourceful.ok ok you pass you can-huh?*Brenton threw the ki blasts at Whis making them explode on contact*
Brenton:that was for treating me like your personal circus monkey!
Whis:….ohohohohhohohoho! that was good.
Brenton:(his laughing?)
Whis:alright lets continue on to Beerus,s planet.*they then flew at fast speed thanks to whis. but on Beerus's planet*
Beerus:*yawns* watching these 2 Saiyans train is starting to be tiresome if nothing new happens in the next 5 seconds i might blow up a planet!*suddenly Brenton and Whis appeared in front of the cat god*
Brenton:yo Beerus!
Beerus:you again?! don't you know it is impolite to scare a destroyer god?!
Brenton:hahahahahaha….uh sorry Lord Beerus.it won't happen again i promise.
Beerus:good now why are you here?
Brenton:well i was kind of wondering if you…could train me.*the Demi-Saiyan rubbed the back of his head already knowing the answer*
Beerus:why would i a god of destruction bother with such thing?
Brenton:(eh should of figured.)well…
Whis:now now my lord. you could really learn to do something besides sleep all day.
Beerus:i don't just sleep all day!
Whis:right you eat a lot too…
Beerus:you are pushing your luck Whis.
Brenton:uh if it helps i brought ice cream.
last edited on March 24, 2018 1:05AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:50PM, March 24, 2018
(online)
Beerus:Well if ice cream is in order I- wait…*vanishes and reappears behind him upside down*what flavor?
picosux224 at 8:09PM, March 24, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton blinked in confusion*
Brenton:uh good question…*he then looked at the big glass bowl*well this here looks like caramel. the second 1 here is mint and the third 1 is blue so…bubblegum i guess? can't really tell just by looking at it so go grab a spoon and enjoy!
Beerus:don't mind if i do!*he then snatch the glass bowl from the halfbreeds hands and started to devour the sweet concoction.this made Brenton smile widely*
Brenton:(i wonder…)
Beerus:do you by chance have anything to counter this very sweet taste?
Brenton:oh! uh i might have food in a few capsules Bulma got me for my birthday.*he then pop open a capsule and a assortment of food appeared on top of a table with a wine bottle placed in the middle*uh now that i got you food can i….
Beerus:yes yes i'll train you shortly.
Brenton:(score! i finally get to train with Lord Beerus.)*he then triumphantly fist bumped the air*
Goku/Vegeta:hiyah ha! ha! grah!*Brenton watched his 2 mentors train with a smile on his face*(i may as well spar with them while Beerus finished his banquet)*he then i'td in front of them* yo!-*suddenly Vegeta punched him on the nose*
Brenton:ow! what the hell Vegeta!?
Vegeta:you weren't careful.
Brenton:son of a-
Goku:he he he so whats up?
Brenton:a few things came up and i decided to stay here to train.
Goku:really? that's awesome!
Vegeta:what sort of things exactly?
Brenton:well…*Brenton crossed his arms looking unsure until he then began to tell them what happened*-and so i decided if i keep training on Earth i won't go anywhere so i need to train with Beerus.
Vegeta:hmph well you better not get in my way.
Brenton:you know i don't plan to Vegeta.
last edited on March 24, 2018 8:44PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:41AM, March 25, 2018
(online)
Vegeta: hopefully that will be the case.

Goku: ah come on vegeta, he'll be fine. he's done fine so far.

Beerus: Alright, im done with the Ice Cream.

Goku:
and you didn't leave any left for me?

Beerus: I didn't think you'd be interested.*looks to brenton* Alright boy, show me what Whis has taught you so far and I'll see if I need to add anything.
picosux224 at 3:53PM, March 25, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*the half breed smiled as he hang his arms down*(first step is to relax my muscles and not think but feel when fighting.)HAH!*at fast speed Brenton kicked Beerus in the face sending him across the field*(ok now while he's distracted.)*he put his hand on the ground making it briefly glow before he flew in at the God of Destruction and tried to punch him but he swatted him away sending Brenton back a bit.and as he landed he placed his hand on the ground and repeated what he did earlier*
Goku:Vegeta.
Vegeta:i know.
Beerus:i don't know what you are planning but it won't work.*he then summoned god ki around his body*
Brenton:(next step bring out my power but only what is necessary.)*Brenton closed his eyes as he summoned his Supersaiyangod ki*
Beerus:favouring speed over power?
Brenton:well you wanted to see what Whis has taught me…so lets go!*Beerus charged at the half breed but Brenton gathered ki in his hands and fired them making Beerus knock them away*
Beerus:is that the best you can muster? path-urk!*Brenton elbowed him in the face sending Beerus into the halfbreeds trap making a brief explosion*
Goku:w-wow…
Vegeta:Beerus is not gonna take this lying down.
Beerus:GWAAAAAH!!!!!!!*Beerus powered up in a fit of rage*
Brenton:RAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*he summoned his destruction ki as his hair and eye colour changed*(ok now i need to stay calm.)*they then flew,in at each other and punched each other in the face knocking each other back a bit*
last edited on March 25, 2018 7:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:10AM, March 26, 2018
(online)
Beerus: rrr…already you've shown that you have potential with your offence. *puts his finger up and spawns 3 large energy balls* However how's your defense!*throws them at brenton*
picosux224 at 2:30PM, March 26, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:heh.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*Brenton smirked as he powered up his destruction ki and as the 3 energy balls made contact with him they vanish*it is safe to say ki attacks have no effect on me while in this state.
Beerus:grr we'll see about that! HA! HA! HA! HAHA!*Beerus fired more ki blasts which had no effect as the now cocky half breed smirked*
Brenton:strike 2 Lord Beerus.*he then appeared in front of the cat god with a fist enveloped in destructive ki*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*and punched him skidding the cat god across the ground in the process.Brenton not wanting to over do it reverted back to normal.*
Beerus:heh.*the God of Destruction fired beams from his fingertips making Brenton run to dodge as he gathered ki in his fist and vanished*w-where did he-*he then appeared in front of him with anger in his eyes*
Brenton:GRAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*he then punched Beerus in the face sending him flying*
last edited on March 26, 2018 4:55PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:05PM, March 26, 2018
(online)
Beerus:*flips and rebounds on a planet* Rahh…that hurt!*bounces off the planet at top speed going head first into brenton gut*

Whis: oh dear*taps his staff and time freezes looks over the injury and the priceless look from brenton* yes that would definitely do it…*rewinds just a smidge and puts a pillow between Brenton and beerus* and we're good.

Beerus:*crashes head first into the pillow between him & brenton* Whis, did you interfere again?

Whis: apologies lord beerus, but your headstrong action was going to go through brenton. I had to take action lest you have the man you spar with all over the planet.

Beerus: and the fish wouldn't spot me for the cleaning bill either…*sighs*
picosux224 at 12:16AM, March 27, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:so wait i basically died?!!
Whis:yes and no.
Beerus:anyway..you have quite a bit to work on.if id grade on your performance id give you a 40 at best.
Brenton:heh heh that bad huh?
Beerus:i'm sure you'll do better in time.*3 months later Brentons physic was skinnier as he had progressed well through Beerus's training*good you seem to have improved a little bit since you began training.
Brenton:(i guess that is the highest praise i'll ever receive from Beerus.
Beerus:now next you'l need to-
Whis:boys please come over here.
Goku:whats up Whis?
Whis:it seems Bulma is distraught over something.*he then showed a image of Bulma and then of their friends and family and finally of Frieza.*
Goku/Vegeta/Brenton:Frieza?!!!
Goku:he's alive? how?!
Brenton:..the Dragonballs.*he then took out his scroll*i'm going on ahead and see if i can distract him. *and then teleported*
*on Earth Frieza had already knocked out the kids Shallot Faker and Sakura.not to mention 1 shot Piccolo leaving only Gohan strong enough to fight*
Frieza:ha! ha! ha! 1 by 1 the monkeys will fall.
Bardock:ugh…*Bardock slowly stood up*(dad wouldn't let this jerk walk over him)
Frieza:your spirit is both admirable and disgusting. i should just end it right now*he then fired a deathbeam and as Bardock closed his eyes…nothing happened? so Bardock opened his eyes and saw that his father was in front of him*
Brenton:…
Frieza:another 1?..you have a familiar face.
Brenton:…..
Frieza:quiet huh? afraid of my power? scared for your life?! you should be.
Brenton:*the half breed ignored him as he looked over his friends and family.he then glared at Frieza showing pure hatred*you hurt my friends injured my family and killed my mentor.*his ki then erupted up towards the sky*I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!*in a fit of rage his ki turned purple as he charged at Frieza and punched him in the gut*
Frieza:gwah!*he then kicked him in the back sending him to the ground*if you think a lucky shot will do anything to the emperror of the universe y-
Brenton:FRIEZA!!!!!!*he then fired a kamehameha at him knocking him to the ground*
Sakura:huh?…*Sakura opened her eyes as she saw her husband flew in and punch Frieza*
Frieza:grr DANCE MONKEY!!!*Frieza fired multiple deathbeams making the halfbreed dodge by vanishing*tell me monkey why don't you tranform like the other failures?
Brenton:why should i bother with waisting a form on trash like you?*they then grabbed each other as their ki raised trying to push each other back*
Bulma:woah talk about good timing. KNOCK HIS LIGHTS OUT BRENTON!!!
*Beerus and Whis appeared next to her*
Beerus:hmph so it was Frieza after all.
Bulma:lord Beerus!
Beerus:tell me bulma do you have anything i could snack on?
Bulma:uh yeah in Jacos ship..
Brenton:GRAAAAAAAH!!!!!*he exterted his ki until his hair and eyes changed colour knocking Frieza back a bit*
Frieza:t-that form!
Brenton:whats wrong Frieza? you feel something familiar about my ki?*he then slowly walked up to the tyrant with rage still in his eyes*
Whis:his improved these past few months but i'm not sure he can keep his emotions in check.
Beerus:his half human it can't be helped.now Bulma about that treat?
Bulma:o-oh right! coming right up!
last edited on April 16, 2018 11:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:00PM, March 28, 2018
(online)
Freeza:*smirks* don't think that your little transformation means you have a chance, I've had some work done as well. *begins to power up to his final form* I figured, if im already stong, why not get stronger through training and in that time, I learned something new! *powers up to a point where it is blinding in his wake is a golden freeza* Well monkey, what do you think? do you find this intimidating?
picosux224 at 9:39PM, March 28, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:heh…ha! haha! ha! hahahahahah!
Frieza:why are you laughing?! this is the true evolution of my wonderful form!!
Brenton:you look like a golden Oscar statue dipped in grape jelly.
Frieza:grr impudent little…sigh. of course a ape like yourself wouldn't understand the greatness that is Golden Frieza!
*Brenton waved his hands as he looked unimpressed*
Brenton:yeah yeah freezypop can we get this over with? i got better things to do then indulge your intergalactic sized ego.
Frieza:my temper is running thin with you!! HAAAAA!!!*golden Frieza fired a powerful red Deathbeam but before it could hit Brenton used his ki which dissolve into purple particles. he then put his hand on the handle of his sword and glared at Golden Frieza*
Brenton:until they get here i am gonna use each second to torture you for hurting my friends!*he then slightly lift the sword out of its holster and put it back in.CLANK!.and as he put the sword back in Frieza had several cuts appeared on his body*
Frieza:what in the-
Brenton:like i said…I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!.*he then did the same thing as before leaving more scratches on Frieza's body*
Sakura:Brenton…
Brenton:BASTARD!!!*he then was about to strike him but Goku and Vegeta appeared in front of him*d-Dad! Vegeta!
Vegeta:you did well take a break and let us finish this.*Brenton sighed in relief reverted back to normal ran to his injured family and friends*
Brenton:how you holding up hon?
Sakura:i knew you wouldn't let us down.*Brenton smiled widely at his wife*
Brenton:yeah well i still got a long way to go.the true battle is about to begin.
Frieza:my my if it isn't Vegeta and Goku.
Vegeta:shut your trap Frieza i don't care what you have to say. i'm the 1 that will destroy you.*he then walked up to Frieza as he transformed into a Supersaiyanblue*
Frieza:n-no…
Vegeta:surprised? like Kakarot i too discovered the legend and now years later i became a Supersaiyangod.
last edited on March 29, 2018 4:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:02PM, March 29, 2018
(online)
Freeza:its not fair. Damn you monkeys!*slams earth so hard it blows to pieces*

*in a bubble on a piece of earth*
Whis: well that happened.

Beerus: turns out he has a bigger temper than I thought.

Goku: so wait, what happened?

Vegeta: freeza blew up the earth!

Goku: wait, what?!

Whis: yep. im afraid you are planet-less…sort of.
picosux224 at 5:14PM, March 29, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:damnit!*he punched on the ground surrounding Whis's forcefield*
Bulma:Trunks and Vegeta…
Gohan:oh no Pan and Videl..
Brenton:if id just end him quickly then this wouldn't of happened!
Whis:hmm i see you understand. how about i give you a do-over
Brenton:a do- the temporal do over!
Whis:ah you do remember.i can only go back 3 minutes.
Brenton:i'm ready!*Whis's staff glowed as he started to glow reversing time*

Freeza:its not fair. Damn you monkeys!
Brenton:FREEZA!!!!!!
Freeza/Vegeta:what?*Brenton flew in unsheathing his sword*
Brenton:BURNING STRIKE!!*his sword glowed as he slashed Frieza in half*KAMEHAMEHA!!*he then fired a 1 handed Kamehameha destroying Freezas body*
Vegeta:why did you get in my way?!
Brenton:heh heh sorry Vegeta…
Bulma:lay off it Vegeta you almost died!
Brenton:*Brenton sighed as he sat down relieved that threat was over.everyone then was given a senzu*hey Shallot!
Shallot:don't you dare…
Brenton:so Freeza wasn't a issue huh?
Shallot:why you!*as Shallot grabbed by the shirt Brenton smiled widely*
Brenton:heh heh…
Violet:Daddy you did it!*she hugged her father*
Whis:that is our cue to leave m'lord.
Beerus:very well*yawns* i'm getting tired anyway.*they then vanished in a veil of light*
Brenton:thanks Violet.lets go home kiddo*he then rubbed his daughters hair making her giggle before he put 2 fingers on his head.he then looked at his friends*you have no idea how much i missed you guys its good to be back.*his family held onto him before they vanished* *a few days later Brenton entered his Dojo grudgingly*
Brenton:i wonder who has been subbing me while i was gone-…huh.*he sees Yang sparring with the group of men knocking them to the ground*
Yang:you call that skill?! what would Master Son say about you guys slacking off? ok after this i'm gonna show you the Kamehameha technique
???:y-yes ma'am!
Brenton:well i'll be a Kais uncle…*he then smiled*that's my girl.*Brenton smirked as he felt Tiens ki*
Tien:yeah she's been taking over at the Dojo in your absence.i've gave her a few pointers here and there but other then that Yang is doing well on her own.
Brenton:thanks for keeping a eye on her.
Tien:no problem.* Brenton smile with pride as he watch his daughter teach his students*
Brenton:man i'm so proud of her.
Tien:be careful if you said that in front of her friends you'll end up embarrassing her.
Brenton:heh heh right.
last edited on March 30, 2018 11:01PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17AM, March 31, 2018
(online)
Tien: she'd be great for a basic instructor here, and who knows in time she could take over for you entirely.
picosux224 at 2:54PM, March 31, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah maybe.*he then walked towards them with a smile on his face*now Yang i think the Kamehameha wave is a little too advanced for them.
Yang:heh sorry Dad.
???1:Master Son! was the rumors true? were you seeking training from your own Teacher which is why you were gone for so long?
???2:i bet he learned some more of those crazy techniques.i heard he could make weapons out of his energy.
*Brenton rubbed the back of his neck still not used to this sort of thing*
Brenton:kind of..*he then smiled*today i am gonna try and teach all of you how to power-up your ki*the students raised their eyebrow until Brenton showed them by powering up making his ki flow out of his body* its a simple technique its as easy as flying all you gotta concentrate and focus on your entire body and well the rest speaks for itself.*a few hours of them trying and failing later.Brenton sighed as he rubbed a towel on his face trying to dry off as he walked with his daughter*
Yang:well that was a bust.
Brenton:training like that would usually take years for a average human to master it can't be helped.
???:well long time no see!
*Brenton turned his head and went wide-eyed*
Brenton:Alice?! what happened to you?!*apparently during the 3 months her body went through…drastic changes as now she has pink skin white hair and a tail.*
Android 21:Brenton i'm sorry to bother you during your family time but i need your help.
Brenton:*Brenton had a face that looked completely shocked*(wait she was a majin? i thought she was a human. or maybe she was experimented on by the Red Ribbion army?…man i've only been gone for a few months. whats next Cell is the next king of Earth?)uh yeah i guess i can help you again.
last edited on March 31, 2018 8:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, March 31, 2018
(online)
Android 21: great im so glad!*tail sawys back and forth*

Tien: ummm is that natural?

Android 21:*notices* um well*gets flustered*im still figuring it out ok?come on brenton *drags him outside*

Tien: mhm…*goes back to watching the students train*

*outside*

Android 21:*sighs* so, first off thanks for helping me out with this problem I figured you'd be the first I should go to seeing how you've been a great help in the past.
picosux224 at 10:11PM, March 31, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed smiled as he rubbed his head with his free hand*
Brenton:yeah well don't mention it.after all as far as i'm concerned you are part of my big circle of friends.
Android 21:really?*she then smiled looking relieved*
Brenton:heh.anyway what's up? more clone problems?
Yang:(clones?)
Android 21:well yes and no. you see long story short there's now a evil me running around eating every clone she could fine.
Yang:but that is a good thing right? that means less work for Dad.
Brenton:*Brenton scratched his head in a annoyed matter as if he figured something out*if what i understand is correct that means this Evil version of you is getting stronger with each clone she uh eats..am i wrong?
Android 21:n-no! that is exactly it!…i'm sorry to have given you my burden its just that she is much more stronger then me…and more unstable.
Brenton:…
Yang:Dad?*Brenton had closed his eyes and smirked as if he had thought of something*
Brenton:well in that case id say lets give her what she wants.
Android 21:what?!
Brenton:i'm going to lure her out with the 1 thing she can't resist…raw power.i just gotta figure out a secluded area…
Android 21:theres a island not to far from here that is pretty secluded.
Brenton:it will have to do..in order for this to work i'm gonna need help….can you fight Alice?
Android 21:y-yes but i don't think i'll do well against her.
Yang:Dad i'm coming too!
Brenton:…sigh fine but only fight when you have to Dende knows your mother would kill me if you were hurt.*they then flew off scaring a few already staring civilians. a few minutes later they landed on the island*ok here goes nothing.uh you 2 might want to hold onto something its about to get a bit hectic around here. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*the Earth began to shake as Brentons body glowed in a bright blue aura*GRRRRRR! GWAHHHHH!! URK! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*his hair and eyes glowed blue as a explosion was made around his body.making small bits of blue particles escape his body*
Yang:d-Dad?
Brenton:she's here.
???:my MY! what a delicious looking Blueberry! all cooked up and ready to be gobbled.*as the figure flew down it turns out to be a evil 21 with purple skin spots on her body and red like Majin eyes.*aww but it looks like other me beat me to it. no fair! oh well i'll just have to eat you myself.
Brenton:*the half breed sweatdropped with a look of shock*she's crazy.(and i really hope those were innuendos.) i'm giving you 1 chance. leave Alice and the Earth alone or you'll fight me.
???:no can do handsome i'm hungry and you look like a perfect blueberry cupcake.*she then put her index and middle finger on her lips and blew a kiss.as she did so she fired a familiar pink beam which Brenton moved his neck slightly and dodged the magical beam*
Yang:(ugh she is creeping me out…)
Android 21:she's really making me look bad…
last edited on April 14, 2018 1:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:27PM, April 1, 2018
(online)
???: oh, it seems you don't want to to it the easy way…*grins* that fine. I'll just work up an apatite first and then, onto the main course!*dashes in heavily and hits brenton across the head with her tail sending him flying with a red mark on his face*

Yang: Hey! *readies her stance* Ka-me-he-me-ha!*fires*

???:
*yawns and eats it* did you just try to hurt me, how sweet!*holds out a hand* allow me to give it back*fires off an energy beam*

Yang:eep!*nearly dodges the on coming shot* phew, that was uh-oh*gets defensive as the evil clone begins to assault her*
picosux224 at 5:23PM, April 1, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:ugh…that's smarts.
Yang:*the evil clone repetitively tried to scratch Yang with her nails as the teen blocked* that is enough…you crazy old hag!!*she then turned into a Supersaiyan2 and punched the clone in her gut*
???:guh! you little brat!*she then blasted Yang with a closeup ki blast sending her flying into a nearby cliff*
Yang:AAAAH!
Android 21:Yang!*she then ran to Brenton who was still trying to get up*Brenton snap out of it! your daughter needs your help.
Brenton:w-what?*he then watched as the evil clone grabbed Yang by her shirt*
???:you are nothing but a nuisance hardly worth tasting.*the evil clone made her hand engulf in red ki she then slashed Yang in the cheek giving her a scar. and then stabbed her in the chest.*
Yang:augh!

???:grr let go of my hand!*Brenton was up with Destruction ki slowly escaping his body he had a angry expression which was hard to tell since he was looking at the ground before he glared at her.*
Brenton:keep your filthy hands off my Daughter!!
Yang:d-Dad…
???:ooh i like my food when they're a bit unstable.*she then dropped Yang on the ground and tried to strike Brenton with her tail but this time he grabbed it*h-hey!*Brenton anger changed into a sadistic smirk*
Brenton:i'm going to show you what happens when you push me over the edge.*he then spun around in circles until he finally let go sending the evil clone flying he then vanished and appeared in front of her and kicked her into the sky and then appeared in front of her with destructive ki in his hands and fired it pushing the evil clone into the water*
Android 21:woah…
Brenton:is Yang ok?
Android 21:yes the wound isn't that deep.do you think she's still alive?
Brenton:if i was right about you having Majin Buus DNA then it will take more then that to kill her.
???:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*as the evil clone powered up she flew in and tried to scratch Brenton but he was to quick as he dodged*
Brenton:Alice stay close to Yang. i don't want anything bad happening to her.
Android 21:you can count on me.
???:maybe i should kill the little 1 if it will bring out more of that delicious power!
Brenton:if you even try doing that again i will not be responsible for what you make me unleash.
???:oooh! now i'm tempted.*Brenton held onto his sword ready to unsheathe it*
Brenton:you'll fail don't test me.
???:heh.*she was about to fire a candybeam but Brenton quickly grabbed her hand*
Brenton:i warned you! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAURGH!!!!!!!*he gathered ki in his hand and shoved it in her gut pushing her back a few feet.Brenton then ignored her as he walked up to his daughter*how you holding up?
Yang:i'll live…
Brenton:here i was gonna save this 1 for when your Aunt badgers me to train with her but you need it more.*he then gave her a senzu bean*
???:aww how sweet?
Brenton:*Brenton glared at the evil clone*i am so not in the mood for this crap!*as his hair and eyes glowed purple/pink he zoomed in and kicked the clone in the face.but she then swung her hand and scratch Brentons cheek making him backflip away from her.*(ok 1 Hakai and she is finished..i just need to find the right opening and to make sure i fired away from Yang and Alice.)*he then point at her like he was using a gun as he gathered a bullet sized Hakai in his index finger*
???:ooh! now i'm getting excited!
last edited on April 3, 2018 3:14AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:52PM, April 3, 2018
(online)
???:ohh are you going to try and hurt me? well, lucky for you, I get to try out my new technique. *holds out her hand in a familiar gesture.* see, before I split I saw everything my goodie two-shoe other saw including moves, however one stood out to me. There was this purple cat man with an ill temper who got rid of things he didn't like. Makes me wonder if he's tastes as bitter as he acts or its the just opposite. *thinks about it for a second and blushes then blinks*…oh! where was I? Oh yeah, so I wondered…“can I do that”? However, he didn't do it all too much and is rarely here. However, I did notice you can do it. You, and that other weirdo with the glowey hair that jumped to places we could not see. You were tossing it around so often it was easy to observe.

Android 21: stop talking please.*readies a ki blast at her other*

???:*glances over to her other's direction*why? cause you don't want him knowing that ever since he came our way, we've been monitoring him in hopes you could fix us? please, there is nothing wrong with us. *thawacks her with her tail*You just hate yourself is all and feel guilty for existing. *turns back to brenton* anyway imma make you an ultimatum brenton. You can try to attack me with your Hai-whatever blast and see what happens when something similar to it hits it strikes, and let everyone get caught up in it, *vanishes and reappears near yang Android 21* you can try to shoot me*crouches down and pets the injured yang's head* and risk your daughter or secret crush,*stands back up* or you can come over here like half the man/hybrid you are and deal with this *gestures with one hand to herself smirking playfully* cause let me tell ya as someone who knows, you can solve all your problems with vaporization. That's why she went crying to you, or am I wrong, 21?

Android 21:…n-not entirely.*looks away then to brenton as sorry as possible and lowers her arm* I mean-

last edited on April 3, 2018 5:02PM
picosux224 at 6:22PM, April 3, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton slowly lowered his finger and scratched his cheek as he slightly blushed at the crush comment*
Brenton:fine we'll have it your way.now step away from my kid and friend before you make me lose it!
Android 21:Brenton…
???:oh my! that temper of yours gives you a…spicy feel to it.*she then walked away from them and crossed her arms as she smirked at him.Brenton took a deep breath making his destruction ki disappear*
Brenton:(i'm not sure if she has Buus stamina.i got to be careful.)HAAAAAAAAA!!! KAIOKEN!!!!!!*Brenton went blue and then topped it off with kaioken surprising the evil clone with his speed as he kicked her in the gut*
???:oof! you moron!
Brenton:whats wrong losing your cool already? you are nothing but a power hungry leech that needs to be destroyed!!!*she then tried to strike him but he dodged with ease*take this!!!*he then to every ones surprise lunged his sword forward and stabbed her in the gut*GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*he then swung the sword the motion sliced her in 2*
???:no! i will not die this way!!!!
Brenton:FINALFLASH!!!!!!!!!*the beam then destroyed the body.making Brenton smirk*that is what happens when you push me over the edge..*he then walked up to his daughter*Yang are you ok?
Yang:y-yeah i'll live i guess.*this made Brenton smile widely until he looked at Android 21 who was looking very guilty*
Android 21:i'm sorry for what she- no what i put you both through.*Brenton shook his head*
Brenton:don't be.you needed help and i stopped her it's simple as that.now if you ask me i'm exhausted! how about the 3 of us get something to eat?
Android 21:i'm not entirely sure that's a good idea what with my current look.
Brenton:don't be silly if anybody asks just say you are cosplaying or something.
Android 21:well…sure why not?
Brenton:that's the spirit!*an hour later the 3 were sitting at the table as Brenton and Android 21 had a tub sized ice cream bowl full of lots of flavors while Yang had a cone with 2 flavors*so Alice…MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH! i gotta know can you copy anyones techniques as well?
Android 21:well yes why?
Brenton:*Brenton look excited as he smiled widely*you would make a great partner!
Android 21:wait what?!
Brenton:you know for training! just imagining it has got me fired up!
*Yang shook her head at her fathers excitement*
Android 21:o-oh i see.

shadowbladeXIII at 8:08PM, April 3, 2018
(online)
Yang: so…Alice um now that you are this, and we know a bit about you why don't you share some more about yourself.

Android 21: well*tries to remember after scarfing down a doughnut*, I was married at one point, and had a kid. Everything else is kind of a blur.

Yang: so wait you don't recall anything before that.

Android 21:*shakes* her head im afraid not. To tell you the truth, im not…never mind you don't have to know that. he he *smiles then looks to brenton* So, you really don't mind having me around then?
picosux224 at 12:07AM, April 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:haha! are you kidding? you are cool to hangout with! besides you aren't the first Android i ever met.
Android 21:oh?
Brenton:yeah!*he then smiled widely making her smile in response*
Android 21:to be honest after the whole evil clone dilemma i didn't expect you to be so nice to me.*then to both Yangs and Brentons surprise Android 21 got up and hugged Brenton making her tail move from being happy and causing Brenton to blush*thank you so much!
Brenton:uh no problem.(that reminds me wheres 16?.)
Android 21:so tell me what do you do when you aren't saving the world.
Brenton:eh nothing that would be fun to talk about.
Android 21:aww but i'm curious.
Yang:Dad runs a Dojo not too far from here.and he even likes to play as a superhero and beat up badguys.*Brenton blushed out of embarrassment as he closed his eyes and scratched his cheek*
Brenton:(gee thanks Yang.)
last edited on April 4, 2018 1:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:47AM, April 4, 2018
(online)
Android 21: oh wow! you have so much going on in your life. I'd never imagine something like that.

Yang: so what about you? what do you do?

Android 21: Well science mostly. When not that i'm eating.*eats another doughnut*

Yang:*sweat drop*(that's all she does?)
picosux224 at 3:30PM, April 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:huh…well it couldn't hurt you to find a hobby outside of your work.i mean look at me i fight for fun sure but i also like music and reading.
Android 21:i see what you mean.a hobby does sound nice but i can't think of anything that i'll be interested in.
Brenton:fair enough.(why do i have that weird feeling like something bad is going to happen? it usually does go wrong on a nice day like this.eh i might be over thinking this.but then again i haven't seen that brat Fu in 3 months Dende knows he might be up to something.)*he then looked at his scroll and back at 21*so were you working on anything while uh…corrupted.
Android 21:i don't understand.
Brenton:i'm just making sure your evil half didn't create a secret Android or creature or whatever.
Android 21:oh!*she giggled* nothing like that.
Brenton:that's a relief.(i still can't get that feeling out of the back of my mind.i think we're being watched…it's not Xicor the energy almost feels like…oh great.)
Yang:is everything ok Dad?
Brenton:uh yeah of course..hahahaha!…crap!*he pushed Yang and 21 out of the way as a ki ball zoomed in at them.Alice looked at Brenton as he still looked exhausted from his previous fight*
Towa:hello Brenton…
Mira:its finaly time for you to die!
Brenton:(oh great..)hmph!*he powered up into a Supersaiyan1 and tried to look confident as he smirked*fine you can try but i got enough energy to spare against you 2.i killed you once and i can do it again.
Android 21:what is going on exactly?
Brenton:*Brenton sighed as he rubbed the back of his head*lets just say i tend to attract trouble and these 2 are no exception.*he then sighed as took off his sheathe and sword and gave it to Android 21* can you hold onto this for me?
Android 21:s-sure! but are you gonna be ok? you still look a bit winded and-
Brenton:heh i'll be fine don't worry about me.*his face went from a silly smile to a serious glare*if we're gonna do this Mira i have 1 request.*he then showed a worried glance at Yang*we fight away from any city.just you and me no interference from anybody…*he then glared at Towa.*
Towa:hohoho! do you think we will take any demands from a mere mortal-
Mira:fine.
Towa:m-Mira?!
Mira:stay out of this Towa!!
Brenton:great! in that case follow me!…*he then looked at Android 21* make sure Yang doesn't follow me no matter what.
Android 21:o-ok.*he then flew at top speed until they eventually reach a mountain path.*
last edited on April 5, 2018 2:31AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07AM, April 5, 2018
(online)
*lands*
Mira: So, here we are. Outside the city. Any particular reason why you wanted us out of there?

Towa:
It could be he could hide better here with all the terrain.*scans the area* or it could be the lack of risk in the area.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon