RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 3:20PM, April 5, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(dang it she hit the nail on the coffin.but i still won't lose!)HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!*as he powered up he delivered a strong uppercut to Miras chin he then for a few minutes used his speed and the mountains to his advantage by hiding and then punching in a different direction.but Mira countered by kicking him in the gut*
Mira:you are weakened..hardly worth the effort.*and then gathered a destructive red ki ball in his hand*
Brenton:that is the 1 thing you never seem to get. the good guys always win!
Mira:not today!!*as he threw it Brenton realized he couldn't move a muscle thanks to his last fight.*
Brenton:(damn it! i can't lose easily not to that jerk.*he then slowly got up glaring at Mira as he raised his arms up*
Mira:the spiritbomb? my technique will vaporize you before your energy has the chance to form.*Brenton smirked*
Brenton:that's what you think.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he exerted his ki out forming a temporary forcefield as it reflected Miras attack sending it towards the sky*(ok here we go.)animals. people of the Earth. and my friends and family please! give me your energy!
Mira:you used this very same tactic on my alternate counter part… it won't work this time.
Brenton:oh? you think i'm throwing this thing at you? guess again Smurf rejects!*Mira was now curious*
Towa:Mira?
Mira:we'll wait.
Brenton:*the sphere was slowly forming*(dang it it isn't ready yet! just a little more and i'll absorb it.)everyone please! i need your help now raise your hands up into the sky!!
*meanwhile*
Android 21:i feel weird.*her body glowed in a white veil of light as she put her hand up shooting ki towards Brentons direction*
Yang:the spiritbomb!*Yang did the same thing*
*at his home*
Sakura:Brenton is in trouble?*she then raised her arms up*(go get them hon.)*so 1 by 1 the Z fighters heard his plea and did the same giving Brenton energy*
Mira:i have been waiting long enough!*he threw another red sphere of negative energy but it hit the spiritbomb causing a black hole*
Brenton:what in the-*it then sucked him in thanks to his depleted energy making him vanish from the face of the Earth*
Towa:Mission accomplished?
Mira:yes his power isn't anywhere in this universe*RUMBLE!! the planet began to shake violently like it did before when Brenton lost his temper*

Towa:what the- their wasn't any recorded Earthquakes in this area!
Mira:this is no Earthquake….his alive!
*insert Ultra Instinct theme here* *suddenly a white pillar of light appeared in front of them surprising the 2 as they saw Brentons back*
Towa:his alive?! but he should of died in that black hole!*Brenton without saying a word turned around and glared at them as they saw the ki that was exerting heat out of his body and his now silver eyes*
Brenton:…*without saying a word he appeared behind Mira and kicked him in the back surprising both the Demons and the half breed as he looked at his arms*HRRRRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*as he powered up he shot a giant pillar of ki towards the sky getting the attention of most of the z fighters*
Towa:don't just stand there! attack him!*as he followed orders Brenton could see Miras movements and dodged with ease*
Android 21:Yang! your father said not to go here!*Yang and 21 floated down and Yang looked in awe at her fathers new state*
Yang:woah!
Towa:now what do we have here? Towa smirked as she put the pointy part of her staff on Yangs neck*
Android 21:let her go you monster!
Towa:that is rich coming from you.weren't you going to eat your only friend?
Android 21:t-that wasn't me! now let go of her!!

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on April 6, 2018 7:22AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35AM, April 6, 2018
(online)
Mira:*continues to miss* just what the heck is this?!

Towa: but you will someday right? you are a buu after all.

Android 21: no im-just butt out! *kicks towa sending him a few steps back*

Towa: of course. after all we wouldn't want you to work up an apatite.

Mira: towa get back up here! I can't deal with him alone!

Towa: coming…*smiles as she leaves*

Yang: hey, don't let him get to you. I know you wouldn't do that.

Android 21: Right…

Towa: alright, so let's get serious! *fires several blasts at brenton*

Mira: jumps back in and throws a few of his own.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:05PM, April 6, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton just walked dodging the ki blasts with ease he then appeared between the 2 making the demons watch his movements carefully but he was too quick as he now was doing a hand-stand before he kicked Towa in the gut*
Towa:ugh! his movements are now unpredictable..what the hell happened to you?!
Brenton:…this. this is for everything you put me and my friends through.*the sentence gave Towa chills as Brenton gathered ki in 1 hand and then back flipped as Mira tried to strike him but failed.Brenton then threw the ki blast.the impact damaged Miras back*
Mira:grah!
Brenton:GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*as his angry voice echoed through out the planet he flew in and punched Miras gut*
mira:n-no!
Brenton:….*Brenton was quiet as he gathered ki inside Miras body blowing him up from the inside*
Towa:m-my Mira!*she was about to teleport away but Brenton was too quick as he grabbed her hand*
Brenton:no more!!! no more chances! letting you live is a death sentence to everyones lives you destroyed! HAKAI!*purple energy escaped his hand as he erased Towa from existence.still in that form Yang and 21 cautiously walked up to him*
Android 21:b-Brenton are you ok?*before he could put a word in the heat around his body vanished making him collapse to the ground*
Yang:dad!*they ran to him as he stirred and sat up*you're ok!*Yang and Android 21 hugged him surprising him as he was now confused*
Brenton:ugh…what happened?
Android 21:you don't remember anything?
Brenton:i remember being sucked into a black hole. and then this weird surge of power but that's about it…(did i beat Mira in my sleep or something? weird…)
last edited on April 6, 2018 8:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:58PM, April 6, 2018
(online)
Yang: you were awesome dad…but you should probably not do that again you seem out of energy.

Android 21: just who were those people anyway?
picosux224 at 11:45PM, April 6, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton tried standing up which caused a bit of strain as he felt pain all over his body*
Brenton:ugh!…Towa and Mira are Demons from not only the Demon Realm but also a alternate future they had plans to revive Towas grandfather and to open up said Demon realm..*he then rubbed the back of his head as he smiled*its more complicated then it sounds.
Android 21:and how do you know all that? that sounds bizarre.*Brenton had a cheeky smile*
Brenton:you wouldn't believe me…
Android 21:aw come-on tell me.
Brenton:i'm a time traveler i travel through history to help people its a difficult job.(but at least the Supreme Kai of Time should be happy…assuming she isn't gonna kill me for telling Alice about that stuff.)*he then imagined the chibi Kai shouting at him making him sweatdrop*(i swear more then half the women i know scare me.)
Android 21:wow so you can time travel…that is very hard to believe.*Yang and Android 21 grabbed onto Brentons arms so that he didn't fall. they then began to float in the air to the direction to the second Son home.*
Brenton:heh told ya.*a few minutes later they floated back down in front of the house*
Violet:Daddy! are you ok?!
Brenton:i'm fine kiddo just tired.*Sakura walked out looking surprised*
Sakura:oh my..
Brenton:heh heh heh yeah i might of over done it in my last fight.
Android 21:i'm sorry Sakura most of this is kind of my fault.
Brenton:are you kidding? if i had a nickle for every time i get beaten up in a fight id be as rich as Bulma. it wasn't your fault Alice trust me you have nothing to worry about.*Android 21 thought of what Towa Said but then smiled*
Android 21:thank you Brenton.*they then let go of him allowing Brenton to stretch*
*then 3 days later Brenton was image training with Bardock*
Brenton:remember clear your mind and picture us about to spar.
Bardock:right.*they both then closed their eyes as they begun the training*
Android 21:thanks again for letting me live here Sakura.
Sakura:no problem after all its nice to have another woman to talk to once in awhile and 16 is great with Violet. that and it was Brentons idea.something about you living in a mess.*hearing this made 21 blush as she remembered the state her lab is in. they then turned around and saw 16 holding onto a squirrel letting Violet pat it.*

*meanwhile in Brentons/Bardocks mind*
Brenton:ok now are you ready?
Bardock:lets go Dad!*Brenton smirked before he kicked Bardock but he quickly blocked and flipped over him and kicked his fathers back*
Brenton:nice but lets see you handle my speed.HAAAAAH!!!*Brenton turned into a Supersaiyangod* *in the real world Violet was starring at her father and brother in confusion as her fathers hair and eyes turned red as his orange ki flowed through his body*
Violet:huh.they look like they're asleep…
Android 16:they are doing a form of spiritual training in order to train their minds.

last edited on April 7, 2018 3:52AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:11PM, April 7, 2018
(online)
Violet: mhm…*walks away and minutes later shows up with a box of markers*

Android 16:…I should stop this, but I am curious to where this goes.
*looks up to see an all too famillar family member decend*

*back in the mindscape*
Bardock:using that dad*powers up* if that's the case I better give it everything! *curves several shots and then rushes in for a kick*

*back outside*
Violet:*begins to draw on them and stops* Auntie shallot!

Shallot: hey squirt.*pats head* where's your dad? I got to borrow him for a bit.

Violet: over there.*points to the two* they're spiritually training.

Shallot: mhm.*walks over and pokes him* you're sure they aren't passed out again? Cause I've seen him do it before a dozen times.

picosux224 at 5:52PM, April 7, 2018
(offline)
Violet:i'm positive! Dad has been really serious about training with Bardock very recently.
Shallot:is that right?…*she then moved close to his ear and chuckled at the markings on his face*pfft!…HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Brenton/Bardock:gah!*they fell and blinked in confusion*
Brenton:oh hi Shallot…
Shallot:hey.*she then pulled him up*
Bardock:ow my ears…*he then rubbed his head as he stood up and looked at Yang*…what?
Yang:you uh have a little something on your face.
Bardock:huh?*he looked at the nearby river*what the-*and repeativly tried to rub it off*

Brenton:what's up? do you need help with something?
Shallot:you could say that.*she then took out a vial of strange liquid making Brenton facepalm*
Brenton:i completely forgot about that.*he then took it from her hand and drank it making a disgusted face from the taste.*ugh bitter.
Shallot:i told you a few times before to drink something with it but you never listen.
Brenton:heh heh my bad.
Shallot:*she then frowned* you are hopeless.
Android 21:uh who is that?
Sakura:hm? oh that is just my sister she can be quite the piece of work sometimes when she talks to Brenton.they usually argue about something in the first 5 minutes of a conversation so this is a nice change of pace.
Shallot:now for the other reason why i'm here.
Brenton:(this ought to be good…)ok lay it on me what is it?
Shallot:well for 1 thing you look like someone draw a racetrack on your face.

Brenton:?*Brenton looked confused about the comment until Sakura walked up to him with a small mirror making him go wide-eyed*how the hell!?

*DING!*

Violet:yay they're ready!*she ran into the kitchen took out a trayful of cookies*Alice!
*Violet ran to her making the Android smile*
Alice:hello Violet what do you got there?
Violet:Dad said you like sweets so i made you cookies!
last edited on April 7, 2018 10:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:01PM, April 7, 2018
(online)
Alice:*blushes a tad*(he had his daughter make me cookies? wow…he really does care) oh thank you sweetie.*eats it* this is delicious(it could use a lil more sugar.though)

Violet: Im glad you do. cause I got a whole lot more!

Shallot: Alright so, here's what I need, first im going to need a warm up spar with you, second im going to need a blood sample in a few days, followed by a visit to my labs in a week or so. Lastly, *points to Alice* what is that exactly? I've been sensing that thing the last week most recently in this location, and it feels like a mix that pink creature and lord knows what else.

Alice:*eats another cookie notices the two and waves*

Shallot: seriously why are you, wait…Daughter feeding cookies, energy coming from this spot the last few days…*realizes something pulling him to another room holding him by the shoulders* Brenton, you aren't trying to phase my little sister out of your family are you?*an ominous scary looking aura builds around her*
picosux224 at 1:05AM, April 8, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton sweatdropped and backed away by a step as he was scared*(i guess Shallot is on my list of women that scare me…sheesh.)ok to answer your first question she's a…Bio Android? the reason why she is like that is because she has Buus DNA in her body…*he then scratched his head*hence the cookies.
Shallot:a Android?…*Brenton then backed up a bit from Shallot as he smirked*
Brenton:robots that look human.except she is a different case like 17 and 18 she was..remolded but in a genetic aspect.
Shallot:and how do you know this?
Brenton:i called Bulma yesterday.*he then went into a defensive stance*and another thing are you kidding me? i would never do that to Sakura she means the world. no. the universe to me. i would never do that to her.(honestly i don't see why people think i like Alice in that way.)
Shallot:hmph yeah right.then why is she living here?*they then swung their fist at each other causing a tiny shockwave*
Brenton:because she needed a place to stay and i asked Sakura and she thought why not since she is great with the kids….well that and it would be a good way to train with her.
Shallot:hah i knew it!*Brenton sweatdropped*
Brenton:talking to you is hopeless…
Shallot:pfft whatever.
Brenton:*Brenton rolled his eyes at her attitude.before they walked out of the house*(she is so intolerable sometimes…but its nice to see that she cares about Sakura.)come on lets have that spar.*as they walked out of the house they both powered up and backed away from each other*(i still can't seem to tap into that weird power from a few days ago…oh well.)*he then smiled as he powered up unlocking his potential making his bangs stay up*show me what you got Shallot!
Shallot:with pleasure!*she then flew in with a ki blast in hand but she missed as Brenton uncharacteristically dodged by ducking while leaning 1 leg to the side he then backflipped a few feet as she tried to kick him*
Alice:is this a good idea?
Sakura:as long as they keep the blasts to a minimum around my house then yes.
Shallot:HRAAAAAAH!!*she tried to blast him but he reflected it towards the sky*
Brenton:(yep she's still ticked)*he then stood still surprising Shallot as she was about to hit him but he grabbed her wrist*
last edited on April 8, 2018 8:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:07PM, April 8, 2018
(online)
Shallot: rrah!*reverses the hold and headbutts him* come on, I know you can do better.*hits him a few times before throwing him down and firing a ki blast* now for the tricky part*flies blow brenton and waits with a smile on her face*

Alice: what is she doing?

Sakura: I think testing brenton.
picosux224 at 12:13AM, April 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(i-is she trying to test me?…hmm ok lets see what you are made of Shallot.)*he then smirked at her before flying down he then tried to punch her but Shallot countered by swatting his arm and then ki blasting his chest sending him a bit back*
Shallot:are you even trying?
Brenton:hey you are the 1 that wanted to just warm-up.*he then smiled widely looking excited*but if you really want me to push you even further that is fine with me.*he then took a deep breath and-*GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
*turned into a Supersaiyanblue. he then flew in and as he tried to kick and punch Shallot which she dodged.Yang noticed something right away*
Yang:didn't Dad move like that when he used that strange form a few days ago?
Alice:huh?*she then noticed how he dodged*yeah.good eye Yang but how? he doesn't remember anything about that fight unless….its muscle memory.*Shallot landed a punch on Brentons cheek making the 2 smile.the half breed then kicked Shallot as she blocked*
Brenton:aw come on Shal give me a challenge!
Shallot:don't call me that.sigh fine.HAAAAA!!*she turned into a Supersaiyan2 and put her hand out as a red sphere formed in her hand as she smiled*CRUSH CANON!!!*she fired the move but Brenton ducked and then vanished avoiding each blast as he gathered ki in 1 hand*
Brenton:TAKE THIS!!!*they both then launched a ki beam at each other making them clash with each other*
Shallot:you're still holding a bit back.
Brenton:heh yep.
Bardock:say Yang what form were you talking about?
Yang:i don't know how to describe it….Dad was super serious and quiet and when he yelled his voice echoed. he also had silver eyes and his ki was…hot i guess? it was strange.
Shallot:wait…you did what!?*they stop ki clashing Shallot glared at him*
Brenton:uh to be honest i wasn't exactly conscious when that happened. i guess you could say my body was on autopilot.*she then tried to punch him but Brenton instinctively ducked out of the way*whoa! *he then instant transmissioned behind her and ki blast her in the back.but Shallot backflipped and flew forward trying to uppercut him but Brenton moved to the side dodging it*
Shallot:stop dodging!
Brenton:*Brenton smiled in a cheeky manner as he raised a eyebrow*no thanks.
Shallot:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
Brenton:DRAGONFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!*they both gathered ki in their hands Brenton launched a golden Shenron out of his fist while Shallot fired a move of her own.the result caused a colorful explosion*
Alice:whoa that move looked pretty!
Brenton:its suppose to be a powerful move not a pretty light show…

last edited on April 9, 2018 6:03PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:52PM, April 9, 2018
(online)
Alice: well I think it looks wonderful.*points* also, she doesn't look like she's done yet.

Shallot:
*readies a ki blast spins it and then launches it at brenton as it launches several smaller ki blasts at him then dashes as fast as possible at him* you're mine!*leaps over and grabs him with her tail and flings him towards the blasts*

Alice:
wow…*looks at her tail and ponders*(I wonder if I can do something like that.)
picosux224 at 8:48PM, April 9, 2018
(offline)
*he then backflipped and stopped mid-air as he powered up*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!*his ki touched Shallots blowing them up simultaneously.*take this!!!!!*he flew down and tried to land a punch but Shallot smiled as she caught his fist.they both smirked as they gathered ki in their other hand and fired making them both back up a bit.*
Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*he fired a strong Kamehameha which she knocked towards the sky. Shallot then began to stretch*uh are you warmed-up already?
Shallot:more or less.*she then smirked as she turned into a Supersaiyan4*
Brenton:oh boy!*Brenton smiled as he face-palmed*you aren't gonna give this fight up that easily huh?
Shallot:what can i say i like my training dummies stupid and easy to beat up.
Brenton:harsh…ok Shal you leave me no choice.*his body enveloped in destruction ki as his hair and eyes change color. Brenton was about to charge at her but Sakura appeared in-between the 2 as a Supersaiyan*
Sakura:if you 2 want to destroy each other go to the mountains but not when you are near my kids and house!
Shallot:whatever.we'll just pickup where we left off when i need to take your blood.
Brenton:s-sorry Sakura.*Brenton shuddered at the thought of a needle.as he reverted back to normal.*
Shallot:see ya in a few days then*she then flew up in the sky and head towards the nearest city*
Violet:bye Aunty Shallot!
Brenton:ugh…
Sakura:*Sakura smiled at her husband as she raised a eyebrow*not looking forward to the uh…“appointment”
Brenton:needles shouldn't touch my skin alright! it hurts and it feels weird and i like my blood when its in my body thank you very much!
Sakura:*Sakura giggled at husbands rant*hon it's just 1 little needle.
Brenton:yeah well…i still don't like it*he then sighed as he scratched his cheek*
Sakura:well be good and i'll give you a lollipop.
Brenton:oh ha ha.*2 days later Brenton was training with Alice Yang Bardock and Violet.as he dodged their incoming assault*come on Bardock you gotta be faster then that!
Bardock:right!
Shallot:i'm back!*as Shallot landed she had a needle on her making Brenton freeze up*
Violet:Daddy?
Android 21:oh my. his needle phobia is worse then i thought.
Brenton: uh why don't you just take a piece of my hair or something?
Shallot:tsk will you stop stalling for 5 seconds.
Brenton:heh heh heh….
Bardock:it is rare to see Dad like this…weird.
Android 21:he is a clone of Son Goku.doesn't he also have a fear of needles?
Violet:who Grandpa? yeah. whenever Grandma mentions the words Doctor. shot. needle. or Hospital. Grandpa freaks out.
last edited on April 10, 2018 2:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:25AM, April 10, 2018
(online)
Shallot: *moves forward as brenton moves back* come on, I don't have all day I need to collect this.*begins to chase him with the needle* Brenton come on I need this shot!

Android 21:
how long do you think this will go on?

Sakura: *sweatdrop* oh just for a good couple minutes…maybe more.
*a faint glow catches her eye* hm? (The scroll? it hasn't been active in some time I wonder what she wants?) Brenton, hey! We have a job to do!
picosux224 at 7:18AM, April 10, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton eagerly jumped over Shallots head and ran to Sakura before holding her hand*
Brenton:well why don't you look at that it is glowing…aww thats too bad to because i was just about to give Shallot my arm.
Shallot:grr…you son of a-*Brenton poked his tongue out at her*
Brenton:kids Alice will be in charge until we return got that?
Android 21:m-me!?
Brenton:yeah! i have no doubts you'll do fine.we'll only be gone for a few hours…maybe 1 depending on this scroll.*they then teleported to the timenest*
Sakura:you killed Mira and Towa right? i wonder what the issue could be.
Brenton:it might be that Fu kid.
Sakura:Fu?.
Supreme Kai o/T:there you both are! i haven't seen you 2 in awhile huh?
Brenton:it is good to see you too Supreme Kai of time.
Supreme Kai o/T:first i want to congratulate you Brent for defeating that other Towa and Mira. great job!*she then then winked at him as she did a thumbs-up*
Brenton:*Brenton rubbed the back of his neck looking unsure* uh i don't know if i deserve that thanks i wasn't even conscious for half that fight…
last edited on April 15, 2018 8:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:52PM, April 10, 2018
(online)
Supreme Kai O/T: well, that's something you'll need to learn to get back on.

Sakura: anyways about our assignment…

Supreme Kai O/T: oh yes. that. Well, this time its an odd one. I'll just let it speak for itself*opens a viewing mirror showing a evil energy filled being beating up the Z-fighters in an all to familiar style*

Sakura: is that…Yamcha? Why is he purple?

Supreme Kai O/T:that's a long story. I could tell it, but it would just end with the bottom line which is, defeat yamcha.

Sakura: We can do that easy! *thinks about it* yaknow, I don't think we ever fought yamcha at all in the time we've known him.*looks to brenton* should we be worried at all?
picosux224 at 4:41PM, April 10, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:to be honest Yamcha is 1 of my closest friend so i always feel hesitant at the idea of training with him.but now his a corrupted martial artist with the boosted power of a Supersaiyan2…it won't be easy.although we can still take him we should be careful agreed?.*Sakura nodded her head in agreement almost surprised at how serious Brenton can be at this job*
Supreme Kai O/T:now that is what i like to hear! goodluck!!*they then vanished as they reappeared at a mountain pass surrounded by their knocked out friends Piccolo Tien and Krillen.*
Yamcha:muwahahahahah!!!
Brenton:oh boy he has lost it.according to this this “happened” a month ago.

Fu:what do you think of my little…lets say experiment? a world where the weakest fighter becomes the strongest!
Sakura:at the cost of his sanity?!
Fu:well there is always room for trial and error.anyway introductions are in order. *he then floated towards Sakura and shook her hand confusing her*you must be Sakura i read so much about you!
Sakura:r-really?*she then snapped out of it*if you are the cause of this then turn our friend back to normal now!
Fu:sorry i can't do that. i'm not getting enough energy from this change…but if you defeat him i'll gladly reverse the effects right away!
Brenton:*Brenton shrugged his shoulders before pulling a now angry Sakuras arm*come on hon this is what we're here for anyway.
Sakura:fine…
Brenton:yo Yamcha!
Possessed Yamcha:huh?*Brenton threw a spiritball hitting Yamchas face*
Brenton:lets spar!
Possessed Yamcha:Brenton? ha…hahahahahahhaahahaha! first i'll take you down then Gohan and finally Vegeta and Goku i'll prove i'm the strongest.
Brenton:now i know you don't mean that.
P/Yamcha:huh?
Brenton:we've been friends for years i know you man. you aren't really like this.what happened to wanting to get married someday?
P/Yamcha:urk!*it looked like his words got through to Yamcha but-*shutup!*he shot a ki blast making Brenton dodge and hit a rock formation burning a hole in it*
Brenton:well i tried…
last edited on April 10, 2018 4:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:03AM, April 11, 2018
(online)
P/Yachama: I'll take you both down!*goes after sakura as he fires at brenton*

Sakura:*powers up* I'd like to see you try! *begins dodging with great ease* I'll give you credit you are fast, but not enough to keep up with the two of us!*grabs his arm and throws him down into the rocky terrain*
picosux224 at 3:01PM, April 11, 2018
(offline)
*as he crashed into the rocky terrain Brenton teleported in front of the ex bandit with ki in his fist*
Brenton:DRAGONFIST!!!*and punched him in the head the impact sent him flying*
Sakura:Brenton don't you think that was a little too much!?
Brenton:no..his body can now take that kind of punishm-*Yamcha jumped towards Brenton*
P/Yamcha:NEO WOLFFANG FIST!!!!*his hands glowed in the shape of a wolfs head as he tried to strike Brenton but he dodged with ease*
Sakura:KAMEHAME…..HAAAAAAA!!!!!!*the blast knocked him to the ground and as he got back up well…*
P/Yamcha:ha…..hahhahhhaahahhhahhaha!!!!*lost it…*
Brenton:all that power is getting to him if we don't knock him out now he might go completely insane….i'll distract him and you go for the finishing blow?
Sakura:sure.
Brenton:hey Yamcha!
P/Yamcha:what!?
Brenton:your baseball team sucks!*he then shot multiple spiritballs around his body and moved all of them around making it hard for Yamcha to find a opening*now!*Sakura jumped through the opening and blasted Yamcha in the chest and sending him flying towards Brentons Spiritball cage and blowing them all up. the impact of the blow and the explosions knocked him out*
Fu:wow that was quite the show you 2! bravo simply bravo.
Sakura:now do what you promised!
Fu:relax Sakura.i'm a man of my word.*he then pointed his sword towards the knocked out fighters as a beam hits them healing them in the process*this was fun but not as entertaining as i hoped.i'll have to think of something big for you 2 to fight like the Shadow Dragons! anyway bye!*he then disappeared*

Brenton:*Brenton scratched the back of his head looking slightly annoyed*i just don't get that kid.he doesn't seem good or evil he is almost like a neutral party at best.
Sakura:i got that impression as well..but we better get out of here before we run into anyone by accident.*Brenton nods before he closed his eyes and used the scroll teleporting themselves home*
Brenton:phew i'm beat!
Shallot:good to know…*Brenton froze like a deer at a cars headlight as he saw the needle*
Brenton:n-now come on Shallot lets be reasonable here…i-i mean what is so important about taking my b-blood?
Shallot:no more stalling its either the needle or i punch blood out of you.
Brenton:*mumbles*i think i would prefer the punch…*she then began to chase him all around the outside of his house.this doesn't faze Sakura as she calmly made a snack*
Sakura:(he is going to be hungry when Shallot finally gets a blood sample.)
Android 21:is this place always so…lively?
Kids:yep
Yang:but you'll get used to it.
*5 minutes later Shallot pinned him to the ground*
Shallot:hah finally got you!*and stabbed him in the arm with the needle
Brenton:ow!
Shallot:now was that so hard?
Brenton:not as hard as this is gonna feel!*Brenton smirked as he pushed Shallot off him and then rubbed his arm as he stood up*ugh i HATE needles.
Shallot:oh stop being a baby.
Brenton:grr…(she is lucky i won't kick her ass for this.not to mention the fact that she has her own lab…pfft she is probably using Alex's lab and is just fibbing about it…hey that reminds me.)Alice i almost forgot to tell you. i was thinking about remodeling your lab so it isn't so…disorganized when you use it.
Android 21:really you would do that for me?
Brenton:i'll help all my friends anyway i can!…except for Shallot she can go to hell.
Shallot:grr!*she then fired a ki beam out of her hand making Brenton duck*
Brenton:heh heh.

last edited on April 12, 2018 10:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:03AM, April 13, 2018
(online)
Android 21: I appreciate it greatly. though how much do you really know? because its not something easy to do to remodel something like that.

Sakura:well, we've seen bulma's lab, im sure it wouldn't be too different.

Shallot: Well, while you are all on about this I need to have a look at what I got.*looks to brenton* I'll see if more tests need to be conducted.*begins to fly up* and sakura if he starts to give you trouble just say the word.

Sakura: Shallot, you worry to much. It was nice seeing you again.

Shallot: you too!*begins to fly home*

Sakura:*sighs* what will we ever do with her?

Violet: bake her a cake!

Sakura:*light sweatdrop* well, its an option sweetie.
picosux224 at 7:34AM, April 13, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton rubbed his sore arm and sighed*
Brenton:(man that is smarts. i can barely feel my arm without it hurting…this is troublesome.)*he then laid on the grass looking slightly annoyed*(oh well the only thing i can do is enjoy my families company…or nap…or train with 1 arm)*he then closed his eyes and smiled as he felt relaxed as a butterfly land on his nose*
Violet:what do you think Daddy?
Brenton:*he raised a eyebrow at his daughter as he opened 1 eye*about the cake thing?…you might want to figure out her favorite flavor first before you start making a mess in the kitchen.
Violet:how?
Brenton:*yawns* call uncle Alex he'll know.
*Violet looked determined
Violet:right!*she than ran into the house.the half breed smiled as he closed his eyes again feeling the gentle breeze making him whistle gently as the rest listen*
Android 21:you are very strange you know that? you get annoyed 1 second and then relaxed the next.
Brenton:yeah i get that a lot*VROOOM!!!. suddenly a Dragon flew down and landed next to his friend*
Android 21:isn't this a Dragon? that's odd this species of Dragon doesn't live near here.
Brenton:yeah we found him when he was just a little guy.how is it going Gar? i haven't seen you in ages.*the Dragon nodded its head as it sat down and wrapped its body around Brenton like a bed*
Gar:growl…*the dragon then rubbed his face on Brenton*
Brenton:heh heh! hey! s-stop that tickles! ha! ha! hah! i missed you too.
last edited on April 14, 2018 2:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:52PM, April 14, 2018
(online)
Android 21:*walks up to it* oh wow you are big. much bigger than the ones I've observed from the lab cams.

Gar:
*looks 21 for a moment* gwar!*opens its mouth*

*glomp*

*silence…then*

Android 21: ahh! B-brenton!*flails arms* Im stuck! Im learning about the inside of its head, and im stuck!

Gar:*looks to brenton with 21 in its mouth*
last edited on April 14, 2018 7:19PM
picosux224 at 8:11PM, April 14, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*blink blink*…oh boy. Gar spit her out this instant!!*he then tried to pull her out*for the record i am so sorry for this in advance.
Android 21:huh?*Brenton fired a weak ki beam in the air startling Gar as he spat her out knocking her on top of Brenton head first in the process*
Brenton:ugh…i instantly regretted that.you alright Alice?
Android 21:…i'll live.*they then open their eyes Brenton sweatdropped at there position while Alice blushed they then stood up*
Brenton:(huh i sense familiar power levels coming this way.)heh sorry about Gar is usually more relaxed.
Android 21:it's fine i'll just be more careful around him.*suddenly Faker Cedea Taurren and their daughter land. this made Brenton smile as he walked up to them*
Brenton:hey guys!*he then bent down and smiled at her earning him a Vegeta like scowl making him sweatdrop.he then tried to play with her until she grabbed his finger crushing it*whoa she is kinda intense.
Faker:*Faker smirked*so tell me what is the deal with..that?*he pointed at Android 21 as she waved at them making Brenton facepalm*
Brenton:not you too…look i'm just helping her out ok?(is this gonna happen everytime someone comes over? i mean whose next? Roshi?…Dende i hope not.)
Faker:*Faker did a knowing smile*you are doing this just to train with her huh?
Brenton:heh heh maybe.
Violet:aunty Cedea!*Violet ran out looking excited* can i hold her? what is her name?
last edited on April 15, 2018 6:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:43PM, April 15, 2018
(online)
Cedea: her name is sophia, and yes you can hold her. just be gentle

Violet:kay! *begins to hold her* wow she's so small.

Faker: Anyways, brenton I figured I would check up on you see how you were doing and of course to see if you got rusty at all. I mean you have been keeping up with your training, right?
last edited on April 18, 2018 8:44PM
picosux224 at 4:36PM, April 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well yes i mean i did train with Whis for a few months and the past few days have been easier to train with the kids too!*he then put his hands behind his head as he smiled*
Faker:sounds about right…you are always 5 steps ahead.
Brenton:aw come on don't be like that. you're still pretty strong.
Faker:its just fact at this point but that doesn't mean i want you to hold back the next time we spar got it!?
Brenton:loud and clear.*the next day Brenton was at the now not so secret ex Red Ribbon army base as he looked at the metal door in front of him*sigh i never thought their would be a day when id just casually walk into a lab built by the Red Ribbon army.*it took him a few hours of dodging a few questions from Bulma and Alex and sorting the items out in a new location a lab built not to far from Brentons home*
Alex:ok now talk. who is this for anyway?
Brenton:if i told you you would flip out.
Bulma:you told me it was to help out your new Android friend 21.
Brenton:guh!*Brenton went wide eyed as he now sees a glaring Alex*uh…told ya? heh heh.
Alex:sigh whatever.*they then after a few hours finish said lab making Brenton sigh in relief*
Brenton:thanks Bulma and you too Alex it would of took me weeks without your help.
Bulma:anytime!
Alex:just be careful we don't know if she'll go nuts again.
Brenton:noted.*a few hours later Brenton teleported home looking a bit tired*phew! that was difficult!
Android 21:what were you doing?*the sudden voice startled Brenton making him freeze in 1 spot before turning around*
Brenton:it's a surprise for later. in the meantime i have a lot to do today.
Android 21:no fair.
Brenton:*the half breed shrugged his shoulders*oh well.(i have a few things to do today so what should i do first….fishing!)*Brenton smiled widely as he ran inside his house and walked out with a fishing pole*if anyone wants to join me i will be at the lake fishing!
Violet:i'll go Daddy!
Bardock:same!
Yang:me too!
Sakura:why don't we all have a picnic at the lake as well? we haven't done that in awhile.
Brenton:sounds good to me! you coming Alice?
Android 21:sure.*a few minutes later they got everything ready as they head to the lake*you still haven't told me my surprise yet.
Brenton:and i'l continue to not do that until….maybe a few hours give or take.
Android 21:hmph fine…
last edited on April 17, 2018 4:06AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:46PM, April 17, 2018
(online)
*down by the lake*
Bardock: here we are!

Violet: yay! *jumps head first into the lake*

Sakura: brenton could you help me set up?

Android 21: I must say this is a nice location. how did you ever come across it?
picosux224 at 2:41AM, April 18, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i basically found it years ago when a few of my friends first showed me the house.*he then laid out a picnic blanket as he helped Sakura place the food and drinks on said blanket. such as a big bowl of chips and a bottle of soda for the kids. as well as a chicken and all kinds of food.and finally a big bottle of wine.* *the Demi-Saiyan lay down on the grass*(this is nice.)
Android 21:this all looks so nice!
Sakura:well the food isn't gonna eat itself try some.*the half breed then closed his eyes looking like he's asleep*
Bardock:ready?
Yang/Violet:yeah!*to Brenton surprise a small wave of water hit his face waking him up*
Brenton:you 3 just declared war on the wrong Dad*he then smirked evilly* CANNONBALL!!!*he then jumped into the water splashing the kids and Sakura and Android 21 at the same time*
Android 21:whoa.
Sakura:*Sakura laughed as she watched her husband dunk Bardock underwater*ha ha now be careful Brenton you'll scare the fish away.
Brenton:the fish around here are as huge as Vegetas ego. i don't think that-*suddenly a giant catfish leaped into the air and glompped onto Brentons head making him blink as the now stuck fish is biting his hair*….GET IT OFF!!*he then ran frantically back and forth as the kids try to grab the fish. Sakura seeing this well…*
Sakura:hahahahahahahahah!!*Sakura was now lying on the grass laughing at her husbands expanse*
Android 21:oh my.*she then held in a giggle as the kids pulled the fish as hard as they can*

shadowbladeXIII at 9:43PM, April 19, 2018
(online)
Bardock: Violet pull harder!

Violet:
im trying. it really likes your head dad.

Bardock: yang!

Yang: ok ok just give me a moment.*flies over*…yep its a fish.

Bardock:
ha ha. Now comeon, help with this thing.

Android 21:
its like this all the time at the lake?

Sakura:
yep. *hands her a sandwich as they watch them get the fish off of brenton* its just one of the many ways we spend time together.
picosux224 at 12:22AM, April 20, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:hey! its not my fault this stuff always happens to me.its like i have bad luck or something…*he then shrugged his shoulders as he walked out of the water and sat on the blanket looking grumpy as he crossed his arms*
Sakura:aww come on hon it was funny.
Brenton:*mumbles*yeah hilarious…*Sakura gave her husband a plate full of all sorts of food* *mumbles* thank you.*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!*
Sakura:your welcome.*a few hours later the half breed was meditating.*
Android 21:hmm…*Alice looked at Brenton with curiosity*
Brenton:…what?
Android 21:well Sakura and the kids are done packing everything up. are you just gonna stay here?
Brenton:for a bit maybe…why?
Android 21:well its just that you said you have a surprise for me.
Brenton:(oh right the lab.)*he then smiled*alright. alright.*as he got up he stretched*Sakura! we'll be back in a hour or so.
Sakura:alright hon.*they then walked a few minutes went by and Brenton covered Android 21's eyes*
Android 21:ok now i'm really curious.
Brenton:heh just a little longer and…ok now you can open them.*she then went wide eyed as she saw a high tech lab with a keyboard panel next to its door*well what do you think? granted it was tough finding the right equipment for all your previous researches since i only saw a few blueprints here and there.and the equipment itself was super expensive-
Android 21:thank you so much!
Brenton:hey no problem.*she then looked at the keypad*
Android 21:what's the code.
Brenton:oh right.*he then pushed 6 buttons which opened the door.she then ran in being excited*i was also thinking of installing a laser eye scanner or maybe a finger print scanner only you can use.you know just in case.(man she is like a little kid when it comes to science.oh well she is happy so whatever.)*he then walked in and watched with amusement and a raised eyebrow at how she was looking at the equipment*
*she then hugged him*
Android 21:i can't believe you did this for me.*Brenton sweatdropped as he scratched his cheek*
Brenton:so what are you gonna start researching on anyway? because i'll be happy to help if you need money.
last edited on April 22, 2018 5:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:47PM, April 22, 2018
(online)
Android 21: oh no, you don't need to do that I appreciate it though…Actually if you could have food sent here regularly that would be of great help. I can't really go to a market in my current body, and I don't think I can turn it off either.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon