RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 9:58PM, April 22, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well then here*he dug through his pocket until he pulled out a capsule and placed it on her hand*this should do it for a week.if i get busy i'll make sure to let Violet bring more.
Android 21:really thank you.
Brenton:just make sure you get out of the lab and visit once in a while or i'm gonna have to drag you out myself.*he then smiled widely before putting 2 fingers on his head*
Android 21:heh deal.
Brenton:later!*he then instant transmissioned home and went wide eyed as the half breed ducked from a incoming ki blast*oh come on! can i have 1 day without being attacked!?
Sakura:are you crazy!? he isn't going anywhere!!
Brenton:(what is Dad and Vegeta doing here?)
Vegeta:now for the last time Sakura we need Brentons assistance on a certain matter involving a up in coming tournament.
Sakura:and i said no! he already trained with you for 3 months he needs to spend time with his friends and family on Earth! he isn't like you or Goku he actually thinks about his families well being!!*Vegeta sweatdropped looking scared at the Saiyan woman*
Goku:Vegeta and Sakura have a…slight disagreement.*he then laughed*
Brenton:i see…*gulps* wait what tournament.
Goku:*Goku had a serious expression*Beerus and the God of Destruction of Universe 6 had a argument and decided to hold a tournament.if universe 6 wins their Earth and ours will be swapped.
Brenton/Sakura:what!?
Vegeta:so Beerus is letting us recruit 2 more from here while he gets this Monaka guy or whatever.
Goku:we tried Buu but his asleep and won't wake up. and the thing is we all need to take a test before we can even fight!
Brenton:i see…(Sakura seemed to be against it but not now.)so i gotta take a test first huh? sure why not?
Sakura:are you sure hon?
Brenton:Sakura Universe 6's Earth is a baron wasteland thanks to nuclear war no human could survive breathing the air in that condition.we got to win…so who else is in our small roster?
Vegeta:Piccolo will be joining us as well.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 29, 2018 8:46PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:52AM, April 24, 2018
(online)
Sakura: Piccolo? wouldn't gohan be a more suitable choice?

Vegeta: the boy just had a child and reaks of ring rust. Did you not see how fast he was taken out by freeza?!

*flashback*

Freeza:
out of the way boy!*punches him out of super sayain*

Gohan:
guh!*falls over in pain*

*end flashback*

Sakura: ..oh yeah, and I suppose there's not enough time to train him up?

Vegeta: even if there was he's still not interested. Hence why we're asking him*points to brenton* The question are you up to par to join us?

Sakura: you know darn well he is.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 5:53PM, April 24, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:hahahaha…*Brenton rubbed the back of his head kind of embarrassed at Sakuras support*you bet i am.
Goku:good i guess all we really have to worry about is that written test oh man…why did you have to suggest that of all things Vegeta?
Vegeta:grr..b-because! a warriors mind has to be as strong as their body!
Goku:sounds like a waste of time if you ask me.
Brenton:just…make sure you pass ok dad?
Goku:don't worry about it i'll do fine.*as Goku laughed both Brenton and Vegeta sweatdropped*
Brenton/Vegeta:(we're doomed.)*a few hours went by as Piccolo and Whis arrived*
Whis:well are you boys ready?
Piccolo:ready as i'll ever be. i never had to qualify in a tournament by doing a simple test.
Whis:well then lets go.*a few minutes later they arrived at a strange location it looked like a temple except what was inside was more like a class room*
Brenton:whoa no way…*Brenton looked at what could only be described as a female Whis and a obsessed Beerus* so are all Gods of Destruction's cats?
Beerus:no just me and my brother.
Brenton:whoa…*he then walked up to 1 of the universe 6 fighters which looked like a robot*your a Metalman right? that is so awesome!
???:h-hello i'm Maggeta.
*Goku and Vegeta noticed 1 of the universe 6 fighters just sitting down looking bored. and then 1 that can only be described as a blue Freeza*
???:uh excuse me you 3 are Saiyans correct?*Vegeta Goku and Brenton turned around and saw a little guy wearing armor and has short spikey hair nearly identical to Gohans*
Vegeta:yes and how would you know what a Saiyan is?
???:well the thing is my name is Cabba and it isn't difficult to figure out a member of your own race.
Goku/Vegeta/Brenton:WHAT!?
Goku:your a Saiyan?!
Brenton:wheres your tail?
Cabba:my what?
Brenton:1 of these.*Brenton swung his tail around*
Cabba:oh i see…well universe 6 Saiyans never had a tail we just do what we do best and that is keep the universe safe from space pirates.
Goku:man your universe Saiyans sound like real good guys*mumbles to Vegeta*not like ours huh?
Vegeta:s-shutup Kakarot!
???:now now! that is enough chit chat it is time for the test.
Brenton:who is that lady anyway she kinda reminds me of-
Vegeta:she's Whis's sister Vados.*they then sat down as they looked at their sheet of paper*
Brenton:(its a good thing i know about a lot of planetary stuff thanks to being a Time Patroller or id be as clueless as dad right about now)*Brenton then took a deep breath and started to write down the answers. a few minutes later everyone eventually finished.Brenton smiled as he stood up and gave the piece of paper to Vados*
Vados:thank you.*a few minutes after grading she handed back their test and Brenton sighed with relief at his decent score of 90%*
Brenton:how did you guys go?
Piccolo:i passed.
Vegeta:hmph.
Brenton:how about you dad?
Goku:well…heh heh.*he only just got a 50% making Brenton sweat drop*
Vados:it looks like all of you passed.
Goku:say where is that Monaka guy? he suppose to be super strong.
Monaka:right here.*he was apparently at the very back seat of the room*
Brenton:dad no. i know that look remember who our real opponents are and leave Monaka alone.
Goku:right. of course…*they then returned to planet Earth*
Brenton:so the tournament is in 3 days?
Whis:that is correct.
Brenton:well i better get prepared then.*the 3 days went by pretty quickly for everyone but Brenton Goku and Vegeta who spent 3 years in the time chamber getting prepared*
*every member of the Z fighters gathered at Capsule corp and were waiting for the 3 until..*
Whis:is everyone ready?*apparently everyone was allowed to watch so Whis prepared a transportation of sorts*
Bulma:ugh what's that smell..*everyone turned around and saw 3 familiar Saiyans with damaged clothes and messy beards*
Brenton:uh hi guys…
Sakura:ugh hon you stink. doesn't the timechamber have a bath?
Brenton:well it did…
Bulma:that's it! the 3 of you hit the showers right now!!!*10 minutes later they came back cleaned and not wearing damaged clothes*
Whis:is everyone all accounted for? then lets go!*he then used his staff to take everyone to a strange location in space*
Android 21:i never been to outer space before what a thrilling experience.
Brenton:*whistles* this place doesn't look half bad.
Violet:they even have a snack bar!
Vados:yes that was lord Champas idea.now if the universe fighters please sit up there we will prepare the first match*
Referee:*a skinny green alien with a mic walked to the middle of the stage*lets get the first match underway! Botamo of Universe 6 and Goku of Univere 7 please head to the stage.
Elder Kai:this will be a interesting match i mean who knows what this Botamos skills will be?
Supreme Kai:indeed.
Supreme Kai o/T:i agree.
Elder Kai:Chroanoa?! what are you doing here!?
Supreme Kai o/T:this matter envolves 2 universes it might be a problem if someone interrupted it so i'm keeping a close eye on things.plus this will be really fun to watch up close!
Elder Kai:and there is the interior motive…
last edited on April 26, 2018 4:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30PM, April 25, 2018
(online)
Elder Kai: wait if you are here who's watching your home dimension?

Supreme Kai O/T: oh I left Toki Toki in charge. Don't worry things should be fine.

Goku:
alright wish me luck!

*heads to the ring to be greeted by a rather large yellow bear with a red shirt*

Goku:*begins doing his normal stretches*alright im ready!

Violet: *points in excitement* That bear looks like a toy I own.

Bardock: huh…he kind of does. wonder if bears still like honey in universe 6?

Sakura:
I'm not sure…wonder what he does exactly?
picosux224 at 9:08PM, April 25, 2018
(offline)
Referee:now begin!*Goku moved quickly and tried to punch Botamos gut but it had no effect*
Goku:huh?*he then repetitively punch him in the same spot but it had no effect as he walked forward pushing Goku back step by step.*
Vegeta:guh! come on Kakarot! for once in your life use your head!!
Goku:hmm…*he then headbutt Botamos stomach making everyone in Universe 7 facepalm*
Botamo:i think your friend meant the other way.*he then grabbed the bear alien by the legs and tossed him out of the ring*
Champa:what the hell Botamo!?
Referee:Goku of Universe 7 goes on to the next match!now the next opponent w will be….Frost!*a arcosian walked up to Goku and shook his hand confusing the Saiyan warrior*
Frost:i am very glad to have met another strong Saiyan such as yourself. Goku i hope we will get a chance to have a nice chat once 1 of our respective universes wins.
Goku:uh sure…
Referee:ready?…now begin!*Goku didn't move as Frost lunged forward allowing him to land a weak punch*
Goku:you won't win unless you show your true form Frost i suggest you do it right away if you wish to beat me.
Frost:oh my you knew about my true form? how troublesome. to be honest i can't really control myself when i am in that state but if you insist…HAAAAAAAAH!!!*Frost turned into his true form smirking as he lunged forward and strike Gokus arm making him feel ill as he fell to the ground*
Vegeta/Piccolo/Beerus:what the?!
Chi Chi/Sakura:Goku!
Brenton:….(that can't be right. it almost looked like he…no that can't be it.)
Referee:Goku seems to be alive so Frost is going onto the next battle! which will be…Piccolo!
Brenton:be careful something in my gut is telling me Frost isn't as nice as he looks.
Piccolo:right.*Piccolos fight ended the same way as he collapsed to the ground*
Brenton:that is enough!*Brenton flew down to the arena and walked up to the Referee*Frost has augmented his arms with a poisonous needle! the poison is non lethal but its there!
Referee:i see…*he then checked his arm* ugh…
Frost:that is merely part of my body.
Referee:no that is definitely some sort of deadly weapon. Frost is disq-
Vegeta:no!*Vegeta flew down looking ticked* the only way this bastard is getting out of this is by being taken down by me!
Brenton:v-Vegeta!…*he then nods at the prince before flying back to the other fighters*
Bulma:sure now he plays the hero when poison is involved.
Referee:it seems the gods will allow this so..begin!
Vegeta:GWAAAAAAAAAAH!*out of anger Vegeta turned into a Supersaiyan and knocked him out in 1 punch*
Brenton:whoa…go Vegeta!
Trunks:yeah! go Dad!

last edited on April 25, 2018 10:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:33AM, April 26, 2018
(online)
Champa: things aren't going well…hey ref! mind if we make some modification to the arena?

Referee: as long as both sides agree to it.

Beerus: I could care less. Do what you want.

Champa: great! vados do your thing!

Vados: already on it~ *makes a giant cube* there now ringouts won't be a problem.

Champa:
Alright! move on to the next match.
picosux224 at 8:20AM, April 26, 2018
(offline)
Referee:will Magetta please enter the ring?
Magetta:CHO!*steam escaped the robot s head out of excitement as he banged his chest he then jumped onto the arena surprising Vegeta*
Vegeta:(this metal behemoth looks too heavy to even move.i'll use my speed to my advantage..i can't exactly knock this thing out of the arena now so i'll have to improvise.)
Referee:begin!*Vegeta quickly back flipped backwards and fired a quick Galick Gun but it only pushed the robot back a bit without grazing it.*
Vegeta:(tsk! not a scratch. i'll have to go up a level.)
Champa:don't hold back Magetta! just finish him quickly!!
Magetta:CHO!!!*the robot shot magma out of its mouth but Vegeta dodged it.the steam from the heat combined with Vados's barrier has made it harder for Vegeta to breathe and think so out of anger he-*
Vegeta:fight like a real warrior you irritating piece of scrap metal!!!!
Brenton:oh boy…
Magetta:*sniff! sniff!* *losing the will to fight Magetta cried as he ran back to his space surprising everyone*
Goku:what the? his a big softy!
Brenton:Metalmen are extremely sensitive.the slightest insult and well…that happens.
Referee:well i'll be a kais uncle…er i mean-Vegeta wins!
Champa:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NONSENSE!!!? THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN RIGGED! I CALL A DO-OVER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Brenton:that is a God of Destruction? he is acting like a big baby over a few losses.
Beerus:quite. you see my little brother was always a sore loser at these things. and he has the temper to prove it.
Champa:I HEARD THAT BEERUS!!
Referee:anyway can Cabba please come down here? it is your turn.
Cabba:right!*he flew down and as he landed bowed at Vegeta*i can't wait to show you what i am made off.
Vegeta:just make sure you don't hold back.
Referee:and…BEGIN!!!!
last edited on April 27, 2018 4:37AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:23PM, April 27, 2018
(online)
Cabba:*flies in and tries to hit vegeta and immideately gets knocked to the ground*

Vegeta:
what was that?!you call that an attack? get serious and transform already!

cabba: transform?

Vegeta: yes! Into a Supersayin!

Cabba: a what?

Vegeta:Haaa!!!*powers up*

Cabba: S-such power!

Vegeta: you should be able to do this too.

Cabba: i'm afraid I can not.

Vegeta:*kicks him again* well then it seems the sayains of universe 6 aren't as great as I heard perhaps they should be destroyed instead of being so weak!

cabba: you wouldn't!

Vegeta:
if there all as pathetic as you, then they deserve it!

Cabba:
im not pathetic im not *begins to transform into a super sayain*

Goku: oh, so that's what he was doing…
picosux224 at 3:45AM, April 28, 2018
(offline)
Cabba:grr…*his hair and eyes flashed violently*
Vegeta:i'll slowly slaughter everyone on your planet. they will suffer!!
Cabba:i-i won't let you hurt Saadala..i won't let you hurt my family!!! HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*he finally transformed making the prince smirk* HIYA!*he flew in and deliver a barrage of punches which Vegeta blocked*
Vegeta:better. you have a lot of potential as a warrior.
Cabba:oh uh thank you.*Vegeta smirked as he turned into a Supersaiyanblue.this got 1 of the universe 6's fighters as he looked up at a smirking Goku*
Brenton:(that guy seems intense.)
Vegeta:this is Supersaiyanblue.
Cabba:whoa…URK!*Vegeta punched him in the gut*
Vegeta:remember this pain well and let it drive you to get stronger.*he then passed out*
Referee:Vegeta won by knockout!
Vegeta:hmph.*as he stood in the arena he glared at his final opponent*
Referee:Hit of Universe 6 please enter the arena.*as he walked into ring with his hands in his pockets he had a stern expression on his face*
Hit:this won't take long.
Vegeta:grr you'll eat those words.
Referee:ready?….FIGHT!*Vegeta flew in at Hit but suddenly he collapsed to the ground with bits of mirror light escaping his body as if he took damage*
Beerus:what the-
Champa:HAHAHA! whats wrong Beerus? don't tell me that was your trump card.
Beerus:quiet you over weight rat!
Referee:-10! Vegetas knockedout!
Trunks:no Dad!*Trunks flew down and lifted Vegeta up the best he could and floated to the Universe 7 platform*
Brenton:(this Hit guy is something else.)
Referee:Son Brenton of Universe 7 please enter the arena.*Brenton sighed looking nervous as he unsheathed his sword and placed it on the table before floating down*
Violet:go get him Daddy!
Bardock/Yang:yeah! go Dad!
Sakura:be careful hon!
Faker:i don't like this…
Taurren:kick his butt Uncle Brent!
Marron:you can win!
Chi Chi:show him what a Son is made of!!!
Bulma:knock him 1 for Vegeta!!
Shallot:don't mess this up!
Android 21:do your best!
*as Brenton floated down Hit crossed his arms.*
Hit:Brenton was it? your friends seem to have a lot of faith in you.
*the half breed smirked as he took off his black jacket showing he was wearing heavy weighted blue wrist bands.and as he took his jacket off a loud thud could be heard*
Brenton:this might sound a bit weird but i always like to think that their support always gives me strength.*he then stretched his arms*
referee:and BEGIN!
Brenton:i'm not gonna underestimate you.HAH!!!!*he powered up showing off his full potential but for once looking serious*

last edited on April 30, 2018 12:24AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:45PM, April 30, 2018
(online)
Sakura: huh that's odd…

Bardock: yeha…he's starting at full power. Wonder why?

Hit:*stands there menacingly*…

Yang: he's kind of unnerving…wait did he move?

Bardock:
no, he's still standing there jeez this is intense. I can't even sense the guy!

Hit: are you going to move, or shall I end this now?

picosux224 at 8:42PM, April 30, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton smiled as he closed his eyes*
Brenton:this is going to be fun.
*he flew in and tried to punch Hit but he blocked and without moving punched Brentons gut*GUH!

*the half breed then vanished and as he appeared everyone went wide-eyed as Brenton stopped mid-punch as a shockwave hit Hit but it didn't phase or move him*
Hit:what was that suppose to prove?
Brenton:that anyone could use your technique.*Hit spin kicked but Brenton Ducked and uppercut Hit knocking him to the ground*
Hit:your speed is nothing when i get serious.*suddenly Brenton couldn't move as bits of light appeared around his body making the half breed feel pain*GRUH!!!.
Sakura:Brenton!
Brenton:(did he just punch me?…i can't take my chances i have to try something else.)*he then wiped the blood off his cheek and glared at him*
Hit:give up now it will save you the humiliation.
Brenton:go to hell!! i won't let you win!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*he turned into a Supersaiyanblue*
Hit:that form didn't help your friend.i doubt you would fair well against me using the same technique.*Hit stopped time and was about to go for a vital blow but then he began to vibrate violently*what in the-
Brenton:that won't work on me!!! KAIOKEN!!!!!*as his now Supersaiyanblue form combined with the Kaioken he punched Hit breaking free from what can only be described as a timeskip and surprising everyone that was watching*
Bulma:did anyone else saw what happened?
Sakura:nope.he just suddenly transformed.
Hit:what is this?
Brenton:it was always risky doing this but with the power of Supersaiyanblue combined with the cool and calmness of the Kaioken there is no telling how far i'll go!!!*he then charged in at Hit and kicked him. he then appeared behind him*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*the beam hit him across the ring*
Champa:GAAAAAH!!!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING!!!
Supreme Kai o/T:yeah go Brenton! woo!!*she then stood up and punch the air*
Hit:hmph..*he then vanished and as he reappeared he was in front of Brenton and punched him in a vital part of his chest making his pupils vanished as he reverted back to normal and fell to the ground so the ref ran up and checked his vitals making his power level seem to *
Referee:(he is still breathing so i'll start my counting.)1!
Sakura:oh no…*Sakura worried about her husbands well being flew down to him*
Chi Chi:is he ok!?
Beerus:you better get up right now or i'll kill you and then erase you!
Champa:hah! you should see the look on your face Beerus!
Goku:come on…
Referee:6!*being half way through the count Hit started to walk away*
Hit:i'll admit you were a decent opponent but i'm afraid unless you have 1 more trick up your sleeve i already w-
Sakura:hon please wake up! we need you…Brenton!!
Referre:nine!-huh?*suddenly Brentons fingers twitch as he slowly got up.*
Brenton:Sakura..get back to the stands…i don't want to accidentally hurt you.
Sakura:Brenton i don't understand i-*she saw a familiar look in his pupiless eyes and nods before hugging him*be careful.*she then flew back to the others*

*electricity started to spark around his body as he went Supersaiyan2 but it didn't stop there.*
Brenton:HIT!!!!!!!!!*the assassin smiled as he saw his opponent* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*his ki stopped flashing as it was now apparent that he has god ki inside his Supersaiyan2 aura.as he stepped a little closer his feet crushed the tiles scaring the Ref*
Piccolo:w-what is this?
Goku:*Goku smiled* this is what we have been working on in the time chamber.
Hit:no matter what form you take i'll still win.
Brenton:…think again!!*he appeared in front of hit and punched him in the chin sending him flying he then appeared behind him and punched him back to the arena*
last edited on May 1, 2018 3:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:54AM, May 2, 2018
(online)
Sakura: hmm…something is different about him.

Bardock: well he is a mix of blue and gold right now mom.

Sakura: that would do it. (he also seems more aggressive. a side effect?)

Hit: very well it looks that I can now get serious.*proceeds to move through time hitting breton in the gut, head, and chest knocking him down*(hm something isn't right. there should have been more impact.)
picosux224 at 5:34PM, May 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i told you! that won't work on me anymore!!*he then punched Hit in the gut*
Hit:gwah!*Hit composed himself and tried to kick him but Brenton ducked and backflipped away from him*
Brenton:how about you save us all the trouble and quit while you're ahead? we both now how this'll end.with you knocked out.
*Hit smiled*
Hit:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*he started to power up surprising everyone but the half breed.he then put his arms out showing his in a different fighting stance*
Goku:for a second their i thought he could get stronger by screaming.
Brenton:*Brenton put his hand on the ground making it glow for a split second.he then jumped at Hit as he tried to punch him but Hit dodged with ease. but as Brenton land he tried to kick him But Hit blocked causing a shock wave*
Hit/Brenton:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!*they then punched each other on the cheek.the impact knocked each other across the ring*
Champa:COME ON HIT! TAKE HIM DOWN!!!
Brenton:DRAGONFIST!!!!!!*he gathered ki in his fist as a golden Shenron appeared and charged at Hit.but instead of going through him Hit grabbed him making Brenton reappear and kick Hit*
Champa:this is bull!!! finish him already!! i don't care how!!
Brenton:how do you put up with that loudmouth?
Champa:NOW LISTEN HERE-*Brenton glared at Champa making the God of Destruction freeze up*uh…carry on.
Hit:i don't like working for the God of Destruction but my prize is too important.
Brenton:i see…*he then kicked Hit in the gut making him fly into Champas big plate which was placed behind Hit*tell me why are you still holding back?
Hit:i can't go all out unless i intend on killing you.
Brenton:*Brenton looked ticked off*how is this even a fair fight then!? i don't want to beat you unless you are at your best! this is just insulting!!*Hit then tried to land a blow at Brenton but he jumped out of the way*i'm ending this now! FINALKAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!*he shot the beam in front of Hit the impact knocked him out of bounds*
Referee:Hit is out o the ring! the winner is Universe 7!!
Beerus:yes! how do you like that Champa!?
*Brenton reverted back to normal and walked up to Hit and offered his hand*
Brenton:sorry about that i can't seem to be able to control my temper in that form…*he than sweatdropped*honestly its like a double edge sword.*Hit smiled as he grabbed his opponents hand and was pulled up*how about next time we fight we'll go all out huh? it might be fun.
Hit:heh sure.*Brenton smiled widely as he shook Hits hand* *he than flew back to the Universe 7s side*
Brenton:phew i feel exhausted.*he then blinked in confusion as he scratched his cheek now seeing his friends and family stare at him*uh sorry about that.Dad and i have been working on a way for me to stay in control in that form but i can't seem t-GUH!*suddenly his family and a few friends tackle hugged him*
Violet:you did it Daddy!
Bardock:yeah that fight was awesome!
Chi Chi:are you ok? your not too hurt are you?
Brenton:just a little sore but i'll walk it off.
Yamcha:seriously man that was a awesome fight!
Sakura:i'm so proud of you!!*she hugged him a bit tighter making him sweat drop from the pain as he laughed it off*
Champa:no! you were all useless!!! i have no need for your weak help anymore!!*he then gathered destructive ki in his hand and aimed it at Cabba*
Goku:should we do something?
Beerus:the tournament is over whatever happens between them isn't our problem.unless you want to get in-between a God of Destruction.*as Goku gulped at the thought Sakura looked at her husband*
Sakura:hon…i know what you are thinking but you shouldn't do it.
Brenton:grr…*he then vanished*
Sakura:sigh here we go.
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*to Cabbas surprise he wasn't erased as Brenton punched Champa and appeared in front of him knocking the cat God to the ground*
Cabba:i-its you!
Champa:HEY WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA!!!?
Brenton:as long as you are on this little planet we are on neutral territory.
Champa:and? his from my universe.
Brenton:if you try killing anyone right now i will arrest you myself.*he then glared at him as he powered up his ki*
Vados:well this is interesting.you have quite the trouble maker Whis.
Whis:indeed.
Champa:*Champa pointed his blast at Brenton*and what makes you think i won't erase you myself.
Brenton:you'll try.*before Champa could react a bright flash of light was seen around the arena as 3 figures appeared. 1 of which looked rather young*…no way it's-
Beerus/Champa:Lord Zeno!!!!?

last edited on May 3, 2018 1:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46AM, May 3, 2018
(online)
Zeno:*Begins to walk forward* hm~ this tournament has come to an end!
The winners get a wish on our super Dragon balls

Goku: super Dragon balls?

Zeno: hm,who is this?*hover up to goku*

Supreme Kai
:he is son goku my lord he-

Zeno:please silent yourself or I'll erase you*smiles*

Supreme Kai
:ah!

Zeno: Goku? you look like a fun person and fighter.

Goku:well, yeha but my son is just as fun.*points to brenton*

Zeno:
*hovers over*hello, I am lord Zeno, who are you?
picosux224 at 4:42PM, May 3, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(jeez talk about throwing me under the bus dad!)uh hi there! my name is Son Brenton it is nice to finally meet you Zeno!*he than put his hand out for a handshake which confused Zeno as he stared at his hand*
Supreme Kai/Elder Kai:what are you doing? are you mad!!?
Supreme Kai o/T:(i'm sure Brenton knows what he's doing.)
Brenton:come on! i won't bite.*Zeno grabbed his hand making Brenton smile as he shook his body up and down freaking the Supreme Kais of universe 6 and 7*
Zeno:woo! hey you're fun! anyway it was you who fought last in the tournament right?
Brenton:yeah it was super awesome! uh but wait you were watching us?
Zeno:uh huh it looked really fun so i had a idea.we'll host a universal tournament fighters from every universe will join in on the fun.
Goku:that sounds awesome!!
Brenton:Dad…anyway that does sound like fun!*he then smiled widely at Zeno making the child nod*
Zeno:great! we'll make preparations for it soon.but until then wanna be friends?
Brenton:wait really?? i don't kn-
Elder Kai:shut your mouth!*Elder Kai smacked him in the back of his head*
Brenton:uh i mean of course i would.*he then bowed*it would be a honor.
Zeno:great! then please visit when you can.in the mean time bye!
Brenton:*as Zeno walked up to his 2 shocked guards they began to teleport*later Zennie!*they than vanished*
Beerus:ahem now that we dodged a bullet i only got 1 thing to say….ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!?
Brenton:i-i know this looks bad Lord Beerus b-but Dad kinda put me on the spot..ha ha ha…*he than rubbed the back of his neck* *a few minutes later Beerus and Whis summoned the Super Shenron and wished for Universe 6's Earth to be brought back to life and they then returned to Earth*
Brenton:(a universal tournament huh? sounds dangerous.)*the next day he was training with Bardock*
Brenton:ready when you are kiddo.
Bardock:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*Bardock tried to strike his while in Supersaiyan2 but Brenton dodged with ease*so Dad…that form you used against that Hit guy..
Brenton:what about it?*Bardock fired ki blasts which Brenton knocked into the air*
Bardock:well you were pretty intense while using it..thats the form you used when i uh you know…right?
Brenton:yeah..it kinda feels crazy when i use it like my body is telling me to beat everything in my path.*he then looked at his hand and clenched it into a fist* i could only feel 2 things rage and the will to win.
Bardock:heh so i guess you can call the form Supersaiyanrage.
Brenton:he he sure why not?
Bardock:do you think i'll ever get that strong.
Brenton:no…*Bardock looked disappointed* you'll get even stronger then me someday.
Bardock:ha ha very funny Dad…
Brenton:i'm serious.listen son you have greater potential than myself the only thing that is holding you back is your self doubt throw that away then nothing will stand in your way!
last edited on May 4, 2018 2:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:41AM, May 4, 2018
(online)
Bardock:well gee, thanks dad.*smiles* Anyways we should, hm? hey dad, Aunt shallot is coming this way. *looks up* yep there she is.

Shallot:
there you are! first you guys are here, then you aren't and now you are! where did you guys go?!

Bardock: tournament for the fate of the earth.

Shallot:
oh. that's all?

Bardock:
Sweatdrop(what does she mean that's all?)Anyways, what brings you all they way out here?

Shallot:
to visit. See my sister and how she's doing yaknow. Don't mind me I'll be in the house.*walks on in*

Bardock:
huh…you don't see that everyday. Anyways dad, shall we resume where we left off? *powers up*
picosux224 at 5:32PM, May 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(ok what is she planning now?)yeah lets continue.*Bardock charged at his father but as he swung his fist Brenton blocked with ease making him smile*good your reflexes are getting more sharper by the day.lets see you handle this.*he then made at least 100 spiritballs as they surrounded him*get ready! HAH!!!*multiple at once shot towards Bardock making him dodge*
Bardock:(ok all i gotta do is this.)*Bardock took out the weapon his father gave him and slashed at the ki spheres causing multiple explosions in the process*

Brenton:well color me impressed that wasn't half bad! but lets see how you'll go under a bit of pressure.
Bardock:what do you mean Dad-*suddenly Brenton transformed into the red god form*
Brenton:now….show me everything you have!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*he charged at Bardock making the young warrior frantically dodge*
Bardock:gah! isn't this a bit much Dad?!
Brenton:you got to be prepared for anything! if it might be a corrupted family member or friend.or hell maybe a powerful enemy. slacking off because there is peace will just get you killed!*he than punched him knocking his son to the ground*
Bardock:i-i know that!
Brenton:than where was that hidden power huh? this supersaiyan2 is nothing like what i felt when you fought Broly!!
Bardock:urk!(Dad is right i have gotten soft.)but its just that with you and Grandpa here-
Brenton:just because you have me. Grandpa. and Vegeta who will protect the Earth is no excuse to be slacking off. i mean Gohan is a prime example.he stopped training after we defeating imperfect Cell and now days he has a hard time bringing out his full power! because of that he let Frieza kill everyone on Earth for a brief moment! next time we won't have Whis's help what then huh!?
Bardock:grr SHUTUP!!!*he than powered up and charged at his father ki bursting out of his body as electricity sparked all over he punched his father in the gut and slammed into the ground.but this just made him smirk as he got up and dust himself off*
Brenton:better…but you won't beat me with rage alone.*he than cupped his hands together*lets see you handle this old trick.*with a span of a second he used the after image technique to make 5 copys of himself around his sons body*KA…ME.
Bardock:is that how its gonna be? fine! KA…ME!!!!*as they both charge said move they didn't noticed Sakura and Shallot watching them while the latter was enjoying a slice of cake made by her niece
Brenton/Bardock:HA…ME!!!
Shallot:i wonder if the kid will figure it out.
Sakura:of course he will.
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*as Brenton fired the beam all of his after images followed making Bardock jump towards the air and-*
Bardock:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*fired it in mid air hitting Brenton as Bardock got a slight boost from shooting said beam*
last edited on May 5, 2018 5:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17AM, May 5, 2018
(online)
Shallot:So back to brenton, he has more new forms?

Sakura: yep he revealed it over in that tournament. he's also seemed more determined and a tad different, but otherwise still the same. im a little if all these forms are going to take a toll on his body.

Shallot: uh-huh…

*back outside*

Bardock:
(if he's going to give it his all I need to let go and give everything myself!) HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*pushes with everything in the beam struggle towards brenton*
picosux224 at 4:25PM, May 5, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(come on kiddo i know you got this…i just need to give you that 1 final push.)if this is all you got then i'm afraid you failed.HAH!*a burst of his Kamehameha pushed Bardocks back*you won't beat me so you may as well give up now.
Bardock:grr…HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*Bardock shot a powerful burst out of his Kamehameha making it hit his father as he landed in the middle of a bunch of broken trees*oh no..Dad!*Bardock ran to his father and was surprised that he was smiling*
Brenton:that..was awesome! good job Bardock i knew you still had it in ya.*he than stood up and put his arm over his sons shoulder as he laughed*
Bardock:heh heh thanks Dad.so what are your plans for today?
Brenton:well…i don't know. i'm sure there was something-oh right i kinda promised Gohan that id take care of a few things while his at a conference.
Bardock:like what?
Brenton:babysit your cousin. be SupremeSaiyaman and watch over a few cities. and then i gotta check-in on my Dojo.
Bardock:sounds exhausting.
Brenton:eh i'll be fine.*he then looked at his watch*ooh i better go now see ya later kiddo.
Bardock:bye Dad*Brenton then Instanttransmissioned to Gohans house.*
last edited on May 5, 2018 10:58PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:44PM, May 5, 2018
(online)
Shallot: huh, the kids got better.

Sakura: What can I say, my husband brings out the best in anyone.

last edited on May 5, 2018 6:45PM
picosux224 at 10:39PM, May 5, 2018
(offline)
*as Brenton appeared in front of Videl he was surprised as she gave him Pan*
Videl:thanks again for the help.we tried reaching Piccolo but he insisted that he needed to train.
Brenton:ha ha! well i'm just glad i get to spend time with Pan.*he then moved her around like a plane making her giggle.Gohan ran in looking like he was in a rush.*
Gohan:oh good you're here!…why did you bring your sword?
Brenton:huh?*brenton frantically pulled Pan away from his weapon*uh force of habbit..haha.
Videl:well we gotta go now so be good Pan! oh and Brenton? i'll send someone to check on you later
Brenton:alright.go enjoy yourself Videl!
Videl:right.*as Videl and Gohan leave Pan looked at her uncle before booping him on the nose*aw heh i guess you won't give me too much trouble huh Pan?
Pan:hah!*she then jumped and flew around the house*
Brenton:*this causes Brenton to sweat drop as he scratched his cheek*oh boy she's excited..that never ends well.*she then flew up to him allowing him to hug her* how about some TV?*she clapped her hands making Brenton laugh as they sat on the couch*(lets see what's on..)*he then started to flip channels*ugh boring.their doesn't even to be a kiddie show on.hmm what to do?…*he then smiled at her*what do you think?*Pan gave her uncle a questioning look.she then put her hands over his eyes*
Brenton:wanna play a game huh? sure why not?
*Pan powered up her ki letting her fly around*…something tells me by the time your mom comes home i'll be napping on the couch.*he then started to chase her around the house trying to make sure she didn't hurt herself.a few hours later Brenton was sleeping on the couch with Pan on his chest*
Chi Chi:Brenton! Videl sent me to check on you and-*she then covered her mouth as she saw the 2 sleeping*(aww how sweet.)*she smiled as she had
grabbed a camera and took a photo*

last edited on May 6, 2018 2:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:30PM, May 6, 2018
(online)
*many hours later after the checkup…*

Gohan:we're home!*comes in to see them asleep*

Videl:did she really tire him out?

Gohan:well she can be a hand full at times. Guess what mom said was true after all.

Videl: I'll call sakura and let her know he's spending the night.

Gohan: don't bother he's starting to stir.
picosux224 at 2:31AM, May 7, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed yawned as he sat up*
Brenton:oh hi guys.
Videl:i hope she didn't cause too much trouble.
Brenton:are you kidding? i had a lot of fun taking care of the little monster.*he then chuckled as he placed his sword and sheathe on his back*
Videl:at least wait here for a moment.Brenton raised a eyebrow at Gohan as he shrugged his shoulders as Videl ran into the kitchen. a few minutes she walked up to him with a small container full of food*here these are leftovers i hope you'll like them.
Brenton:are you kidding? id eat anything edible.thanks! i should probably go now so seeya!*he then i'td home.*
*Meanwhile in the future a strange cloud descends towards the ruined West City as a Saiyan in Black gi smirked*
???:where are you Trunks…
M/Sakura:Goku Black! i,m gonna kill you for what you've done *
Goku Black:you again? didn't you learn from crying about your deceased warrior that you can't stop me?
???:don't worry mom i got this!*a young teenage girl that looked like a short Sakura wearinging tomboyish jeans a black shirt green shoes and a damaged capsule corp hat on her head flew in and punched the dangerous villain*
M/Sakura:Lilly no stay back!*Goku Black smirked as he fired a ki blast it hit Lilly into the Capsule Corp building. she looked up and saw a killed Bulma*
Lilly:aunt Bulma! no!!!
M/Trunk:BLACK!!!!!!*Trunks was about to charge at him but Sakura stopped him*Sakura what are you doing!?
Sakura:saving our world. now don't be a idiot get in that time machine and get Goku get anyone!
M/Trunks:but he killed Mother and Mai!
M/Sakura:please Trunks i don't want to lose you too! take my daughter and get Goku and Vegetas help! get HIM if you have too! just please take my daughter and run!
M/Trunks:…right.*the damaged Trunks grabbed the unconscious teen and put her in the machine*
Goku Black:and what could you do that could stop me?
M/Sakura:SOLAR FLARE!!!*as she blinded the impostor she kicked him in the private spot knocking Goku Black into a nearby building*

*in the present timeline the time machine appeared at Capsule Corp. an hour later Brentons phone went off while he was training with Sakura everyone could hear the Dragon Soul song going off. so he answered it*
Brenton:uh hello?….uh huh…WHAT!?..we'll be right there.*as he turned his phone off he put his hand on Sakuras shoulder*
Sakura:what's wrong hon?
Brenton:Trunks is back.*he then i'td himself and Sakura to Capsule Corp*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:41PM, May 7, 2018
(online)
Sakura: Wait, he's back? but I thought we resloved everything in our timeline? What could have possibly went wrong now and why weren't we informed?
picosux224 at 7:14PM, May 7, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i don't know.you think it might have to do with Majin Buu?
Sakura:maybe.*they then walked to the backyard and was surprised to see a blue haired Trunks wearing a blue jacket grey pants green boots and a red scarf*
Brenton:n-no way!*Trunks turned around and smiled*long time no see!
M/Trunks:well you certainly changed from the last time i saw you.*
Vegeta:why are you here?
M/Trunks:a year ago my world was attacked by a terrible monster. his power gets stronger every time we fought he'd just get stronger with every fight.and the thing is…he claims to be Goku.
Goku/Brenton:WHAT!?
Vegeta:so what your are saying their is someone in your time with Kakarots face?
M/Trunks:yes.when he first appeared he said he'll destroy every mortal on this planet.*he then looked at Brenton*the you from my time fought him and was killed along with 16.
Brenton:i died huh? bummer.
M/Trunks:ever since then it was just me Sakura Mai and Lilly as well as a resistance group trying our best to stop him.*he then pointed to the young teenager talking to the Pilaf gang*
Brenton:she seems strong for her age.
M/Trunks:yeah well she ought to be.after all she is your kid.
Sakura/Brenton:WHAT!?*Lily turned around and waved at her alternate parents*
M/Trunks:i know this is a lot to take in but the reason i came here in the first place is to ask for your help.
Brenton/Goku:count me in!
Vegeta:hmph!
M/Trunks:thank you so much i-*a portal opened in the sky as a green gloud appeared*he's here.
*as Goku Black appeared he smirked*
Goku Black:there you are Trunks! and-*he then looked at Brenton who ready'd his weapon*(the Timepatroller…)getting help from a group like them won't save you from what i have planned.
Brenton:GWAAAAH!!!!!*Brenton turned into a Supersaiyan 2 and charged at him swinging his weapon but Goku Black blocked with a finger reminding Trunks of how he first met Goku*
Goku Black:did i struck a nerve Time Patroller?
Brenton:you bastard!*Goku then flew up and turned Supersaiyan2 as well as trying to punch Goku Black who blocked it* Trunks did everything he could to bring peace and you came along and ruined it!!*he sheathed his weapon and gathered ki in 1 hand as electricity sparked on his hand*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*the beam knocked Goku Black towards regular Goku who in returned kicked the imposter. but the strange thing is he was smiling*
Goku Black:yes…the pain will make me stronger!
Goku:what the…
Brenton:his a fricken masochist…
Goku Black:call me what you like but in the end my goal will be realised and Goku you will die by my hand.*suddenly a vortex opened up sucking him in.and at the same time Brentons scroll started to glow brightly*
Goku:what's going on!?
Brenton:time is trying to fix itself!
Goku Black:grr i'm not done yet!*he then spotted Trunks's time machine and blew it up before being sent back to the future*
M/Trunks:the time machine!
*Brenton floated down scratching the back of his head looking aggravated*
Brenton:ugh another Goku look a like? didn't you guys fight a Goku look a like years ago?
Goku:oh yeah Turles.
Brenton:anyway…*he then walked up to Lilly who was still chatting with young Mai*
Mai:was i really that tough?
Lilly:you didn't take gruff from anyone as long as you had that gun with you.
Mai:future me sounds so awesome!
Brenton:ahem!*hearing his voice scared Mai as she hid behind a bench*Lilly was it?*she looked nervous at her alternate father as he smiled at her and pat her head.this causes her to touch her head and blush in embarrassment*lets talk kiddo.
last edited on May 7, 2018 11:44PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:37PM, May 8, 2018
(online)
Beerus:*appears with whis* just exactly has been going on, im trying to relax and im getting notified on people breaking the time space continuum.*looks at trunks* oh there it is. *looks at everyone* start explaining what's going on?

Goku: there's an evil me from the future!

Beerus: hmph! is that all? I wonder why, probably cause someone is muddling the timeline. you time patrollers should know by now that is illegal.
I suppose im going to have to have a chat with your boss.

Trunks: now hang on, I did what I did to-

Beerus: oh give it a rest im past caring now and will deal with you and your shenanagins later. Right now, since im up I'm going to grab a bite. What shall we have today Whis?

Whis:hm…I could go for some stuffed dumplings.
picosux224 at 11:43PM, May 8, 2018
(offline)
Beerus:stuffed dumplings you say? yes that would do nicely.
Bulma:you mean you won't even help us!?
Beerus:this is hardly a Gods issue.you lot can handle it while we stuffed our faces.
Vegeta:i didn't expect help from them anyway.Bulma can you fix the time machine?
Bulma:are you kidding Vegeta? i'll do you 1 better!*she then ran to her lab and threw 2 capsules making her prototype and Cells time Machine appear.unlike Cells time machine which was covered in moss and out of power Bulmas prototype was still functioning…except it was still a bit damaged from when Towa messed with it years ago.*all i gotta do is remodel Cells time machine to look brand new and then switch the power supply of my time machine with his! it would take a day to do it though so i better get right on it!*she then decapsulise the time machines and ran to her lab*
Trunks:a whole day huh?…
Sakura:don't sweat it Trunks that evil Goku won't know what will hit him as soon as you return.
Trunks:right.

Lilly:-thats how he first appeared on Earth and..you know.
Brenton:i see…(for what he did to Trunks's world i'll make him pay.)listen you'll be here for 24 hours so don't worry about it and enjoy yourself ok?
Lilly:r-right!
Brenton:*Brenton smiled widely*that's what i like to hear.if we have time i'll take you to meet your brother and sisters.
Lilly:i have siblings?
Brenton:kinda.*he then looked at a mopey looking future Trunks*i'll be right back ok Lilly?
Lilly:thanks for the talk Dad!*Brenton walked up to his old friend and smiled*
Brenton:so you're all grownup now huh?
Trunks:pfft you're 1 to talk the last time i saw you you weren't even as tall as my leg.
Brenton:hey! its not like i had a choice back then. besides i was still able to save your butt from Cell.
*suddenly Faker flew down and blinked in confusion*
Faker:Trunks! i thought i sensed something familiar.
Trunks:Faker? is that you?
Faker:yeah why?*Trunks blinked in confusion as he saw his brother also has blue hair*
Trunks:ha….hahaha!
*Kid Trunks watched his future self and Brenton laugh as they talked about old times*
Kid Trunks:Goten i don't get it. why would i be bestfriends with your brother and not you in the future?
Goten:well Gohan told me it had to do with them being co-workers or something.
Kid Trunks:so what me and him become time traveling cops or something? don't be stupid Goten.
Goten:well if you are so curious why don't you ask yourself?
Brenton:so Trunks i gotta know-
Trunks:let me guess you want to know if i've gotten stronger?
Faker:so predictable…
Brenton:ha ha ha well…
Trunks:well i learned how to go Supersaiyan2 thanks to the Supreme Kais help.
Brenton:Shin helped you huh?…then show me.
Trunks:wait what?
Faker:ugh here we go.
Brenton:show me what you've learned and i'll do the same.that way with our skill we can take on Black together.
Trunks:i see…sure why not!
last edited on May 9, 2018 5:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46AM, May 10, 2018
(online)
Trunks:*heads to the field with brenon*

Bulma: hold on you two if your going to fight here im going to have to make some changes.*hits a button and a barrier pops up* there we go now there should be no problems.

Sakura: what is that?

Bulma: just something I cooked up from watching goku and vegeta fight now you two can fight to your heart's content without destroying my yard.

Sakura: any chance you can set us up with that?

Bulma:
of course, it'll take some time though.

Trunks:ok let's do this! Haaaa!!*begins to power up*
picosux224 at 3:41PM, May 10, 2018
(offline)
Trunks:*as he finished he was already in Supersaiyan2*ok now show me how you mastered Supersaiyan3!
Brenton:the thing about that is..these days i don't need that form for soooo many reasons.heck i've been avoiding 3 forms for awhile now just because they have certain…problems.
Trunks:oh ok.then what are you gonna do?
*Brenton smiled as he than powered up into Supersaiyangod*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Trunks:what is that form?
Brenton:don't let my appearance fool you Trunks i am much stronger now!.long story short i unlocked this power while fighting the God of Destruction.
Trunks:a-amazing! but i still won't lose! GWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*trunks charged in trying to slash at Brenton but he blocked with 1 arm making him smile*
Brenton:haha! nice try.
Trunks:you won't have your guard up forever.
Brenton:true. but will we get to that point before i beat you?*he then spun and kick Trunks sending him to the other side of the force field*just seeing you just gives me plenty of Nostalgia of when i trained with Dad Gohan and Piccolo.
Trunks:*Trunks smiled*i know what you mean.but tell me do you remember this?*he then cupped 1 hand on top of the other as he put both arms to his side*GALICK GUN…..
Brenton:i'll show you a technique you only saw once.*he then did the same as golden ki and electricity enveloped his body*FINALDRAGON FLASH!!!!!!!
Lilly:go Dad!
Kid Trunks:you got this other me! show him whose boss!
last edited on May 11, 2018 4:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:26PM, May 11, 2018
(online)
Trunks: alright no holding back! HAAAAAA!!!*pushes the beam back slowly*

Faker: its over.

Goten: whadda ya mean he's pushing back.

Faker: yeha, but brenton is like me. Meaning he'll push back and knowing him he'll do what I would do.

kid trunks:
what would that be?

Faker: you'll see in a few seconds.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon