RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 8:14PM, May 11, 2018
(offline)
Sakura:that might be the case if he used the Kamehameha wave but this is different.
Faker:different how?
Sakura:from what i understand Brentons technique uses a lot of energy by combining the finalflash with his own variation of Dragonfist meaning if he used too much ki at once he'll drain his body.
Brenton:grr…(i got to think of something quickly before its to late)*you are not gonna beat Goku Black with your level of power!
Trunks:i know that!*the Galick gun moved a little closer to Brenton so he unsheathed his sword and blocked the beam with the weapon*
Brenton:lets face it if you are just gonna keep asking for our help everytime something bad happens in your timeline then you are not fit to be that Earths protector!
Trunks:SHUTUP!!*a burst escaped Trunks's hands pushing Brenton back until-
Brenton:GWAAAAAAAH!!!*he slashed the beam splitting it into 2 as they hit the sides of the barrier popping it like a bubble*
Faker:i'm not gonna lie i wasn't expecting that.
Brenton:if you can't beat me then i don't see the point of this.
Trunks:HAAAAAAAAA!!!*Trunks flew and tried to strike Brenton but he blocked the sword with his wrist and then spun around and kicked him to the other side*then stop holding back! i'll prove you wrong!
Brenton:…*Brenton was hesitant about going all out but he then went blue*fine but you asked for it!*he then back flipped*MASENKO HA!!!!*he dodged the beam and punched Brenton in the face.so Brenton headbutted Trunks and then kicked him sending the warrior from the future to the ground*while you were trying to rebuild your world i have been training. *he then smirked as he crossed his arms*when it comes to raw power i out class you Trunks.
Sakura:(is he trying to get Trunks to push his limits?)
Trunks:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*Trunks and Brenton were about to clash but Vegeta appeared in the middle of the half breeds making them stop*
Brenton:v-Vegeta!
Vegeta:that is enough.you both need to save your energy for the real battle.
Trunks:right.
Brenton:*Brenton floated down to the ground looking like he was deep in thought*(when i fought Goku Black he didn't look like he knew what he was doing almost like he was still learning how to fight. something tells me he'll be more dangerous t-)
Sakura:you alright hon?
Brenton:just thinking.*surprisingly a few hours later Bulma walked out head covered in oil as she wiped her hands with a rag*its ready!*she then threw the now fixed time machine*
Trunks:Mom you're amazing!
Bulma:yeah i know.*the 4 warriors jumped into the now cramped time machine*
Brenton:ugh Bulma should of added more room..
Bulma:good luck boys! Vegeta try not to get yourself killed!!
Sakura:*Sakura saw Brenton grinning at her*…be careful!
Brenton:i'll do my best Sakura.*they then vanished in a bright light*
*they teleported to the future in a uncomfortable position*ugh…that was as bad as i remembered..*they then jumped out of said time machine and looked around*
Goku:so this is the future huh?
Trunks:yes.*Trunks looked around*where is she!? Mai was right here!
Goku:maybe your friend is alive.
Vegeta:so how do we find him?
Brenton:i don't know…*he then blinked in confusion as he saw a familiar unconscious body*no!*he than ran to it*
Goku:whoa wait up! wait is that Sakura!?
Trunks:grr damnit! i'll make Black pay for this!*he then looked at Brenton who looked like he was about to lose his temper as he held onto his alternate wife*
Brenton:come-on Sakura wake up please! Dad quick a senzu bean!
Goku:r-right!*he then looked around his pants and then sweatdropped*i uh forgot about the bag….
Vegeta:WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS KAKAROT!!?
Goku:hahaha..sorry.
Sakura:ugh..*the alternate Sakura slowly opened her eyes*Hon is that you?
Brenton:uh yes and no…its good to see you again though.
*she smiled as she closed her eyes and before leaning her head on his chest and well…*s-Sakura? Sakura!? wake up! please!*suddenly Goku Black appeared out of a green tornado*
Goku Black:i see you found my little gift Time Patroller. she tried to help Trunks.and that cost her life.

Brenton:…*Brenton looked down as a tear dropped down a eye his ki was slowly rising as his body was enveloped in ki*d-damn you..
Vegeta:his mine.*Vegeta turned Supersaiyanblue as he punched Goku black in the stomach*
Goku Black:you fool i already broke 1 of you i doubt the prince of a dead race will have any chance to defeat a god!
Veget:you are a fool.soon you'll regret what you have done to her.*he then smirked as he pointed at Brenton whose ki rose even higher as the ground around him cracked*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*he then made a hole and put Sakura in it.he then glared at Goku Black with pure hatred*kick his ass Vegeta!!
Vegeta:with pleasure.

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on May 12, 2018 4:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:26PM, May 12, 2018
(online)
*the two began to fly between the city and began their fight not one budging an inch as they collided. Shockwaves filled the air shattering glass as each hit made contact. this went on for minutes till goku black went flying through a building*

Vegeta: gotta say, this is kind of therapeutic after having to deal with Kackarot for so long, however it feels like a hollow victory to blow up some cheap imitation.*ready the big bang attack*

goku black:oh Vegeta, im not some imitation im the real deal.*frees himself* besides that was a nice warm up.

Vegeta: I can't help but feel I've heard that somewhere before, but im sure that's big talk from a piles of ashes!*fires and hits* there problem solved! The prince of all sayins finally be-ACK!*gets stabbed by an unknown energy blade*looks up and sees Goku black unharmed, his hair now rose colored*

Goku black: Foolish Sayain, you bark loud but your bite is meek.*swipes and lets him drop*

Goku: vegeta!

goku black:
so, do you both want to try, or shall I keep picking you off like petals on a rose? (hmmm…Rose…yes I think that's what I'll title this form.)

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:24AM, May 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:….
Trunks:father! Black!! i'll destroy y-*Brenton put his arm out in front of Trunks looking serious*
Brenton:we need to think of a strategy.
Trunks:any ideas?
Brenton:just 1 but i think we should resolve to using it as a last resort. in the meantime i have 1 idea…*by using kaioken he quickly landed a quick jab to Blacks gut surprising Goku Black and Trunks while Goku smiled and crossed his arms*i'm going to fight fire with fire!!*he then threw his sword in the air and made a ki blade with his other hand and tried to strike Goku Black but the god blocked with his ki bladed hand*
Goku Black:your onslaught although amusing will be completely futile in the end.after all you are a mere mortals fighting a God!
Brenton:your right…but that's what makes us strong! our will to survive our strength to build! our mind to evolve! that alone gives us enough strength to beat beings like you!!!
Goku Black:such tripe! you will not get in the way of my plan to truly subjugate a new world where no mortal or god will live to breath to even witness such beauty. now sleep!*with a quick stab he knocked Brenton out*
Goku:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*Goku flew in and before he could strike Black dodged and did the same to Goku*
Goku Black:what now Trunks? your reinforcements failed you.just like how you failed this planet.*suddenly a flashbang hit Goku Black and as the light ended Goku Blacks enemies vanished*curses.oh well they'll return and i'll destroy them all for sinning*
*meanwhile in a underground location*
Brenton:ugh my gut is killing me i-*he then blinked as he was surrounded by soldiers*
???:Commander Son! you are alive! we are so glad you and Trunks are ok. why if it weren't for Yajirobe you lot would of been killed.
Brenton:(this must be the Resistance Trunks mentioned.i guess other me was a big part of it.)uh at ease soldier.now wheres Trunks i need to talk to him.
???:he is catching up with Commander Mai.
Brenton:Mai?*he then walked up to the group and went wide eyed as he sees a excited Trunks holding onto Mais hands*
Trunks:i-i thought you..*sniff* died.
Mai:Trunks…
Brenton:oh i get it!*Trunks flinched at Brentons loud voice*Mai is your Mate.
*Goku smiled widely while Vegeta smirked*
Trunks:why did you have to word it like that!!?*Brenton rubbed the back of his head as he sweatdropped*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:56AM, May 13, 2018
(online)
Mai:*face is red as a beet*…uh I uh-

Goku:
ho jeez brenton I think you caught her off guard with that statement.

Vegeta: i'd laugh too if there wasn't a hole in my body.

Trunks: o-oh right. *points* someone tend to these 3 I need to go over somethings with Mai.

Mai:
*snaps out of the statement* right l-let's talk somewhere else.
picosux224 at 4:30PM, May 13, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton had a knowing smile as he smiled widely at the 2 leaving*
Brenton:(i wonder if i should tell him about Mai's age…)so about Goku Black.
Vegeta:what about him?
Brenton:his ki when he transformed into that Supersaiyanpink form.the Ki felt almost like a Supreme Kais.
Goku:a Supreme Kai? really?? i don't know..the only 2 Supreme Kais we know are really weak compared to Dark me.
Brenton:trust me i was thinking that i should investigate this while you 2 still recover here.
Vegeta:and you are sure you are able to move around? he did stab you in the chest.
Brenton:*Brenton did a confident smile at Vegeta*i'll leave the time machine with you guys while i investigate.
Goku:well i'm not sure whats going on but if you have a plan then goodluck!*Brenton vanished in a veil of light and appeared at the Timenest*
Brenton:ok now lets see…*he was looking through the scrolls*(this might take awhile.)
Supreme Kai o/T:Brenton? what are you doing in here?
Brenton:investigating on something.
Supreme Kai o/T:well checking 1 scroll at a time will take forever without figuring out the right scroll to look into.and we have millions!…huh?*they then looked at a scroll that started glowing showing a Green kai with a Mohawk slashing a supreme kai in the back*
Brenton:crap! this is from Universe 10!…how do i travel to a whole different universe? timelines are more my forte.
Supreme Kai o/T:take TokiToki he'll teleport you to them.
Brenton:right.
last edited on May 13, 2018 8:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:04PM, May 13, 2018
(online)
Tokitoki: Tokiii!*begins to glow and opens a hole*

Supreme Kai O/T:
make sure to hold on good and tight. last thing I need is for you to drift off to another universe and be lost there for who knows how long.

last edited on May 13, 2018 11:17PM
picosux224 at 1:33AM, May 14, 2018
(offline)
TokiToki:tooooook!*he then land on Brentons shoulder making the half breed smile*
Brenton:well that makes sense your portals seem to have a track record of closing quickly.
TokiToki:TOKI!
Brenton:ok ok! hahah they “sometimes” close quickly.thanks again for letting me use the timenest Supreme Kai of Time.
Supreme Kai o/T:anytime.just promise me that Trunks will be safe.
Brenton:you got it.*Brenton and TokiToki went through the portal.as they appeared they looked around and saw a beautiful looking building with 2 kais drinking tea*uh excuse me?
*the younger 1 with green skin and grey eyes glared as he made a ki blade with his hand*
???:state your business mor-Toki Toki?
???2:calm down Zamasu. go ahead and make this young man tea.
Zamasu:very well master.*he then bowed and walked away*
???:please sit.*as Brenton sat he smiled at the wise Supreme Kai*
Brenton:Gowasu right? my name is Brenton i am here investigating about a powerful Alien wrecking havoc in a alternate universe 7. from what i was able to dig up at the timenest was that he has already killed the gods of Destructions in that reality.and whats more he has a potara earring and a strange ring on his finger
Gowasu:a strange ring you say?*as he got up Zamasu poured tea into a cup and water in a litter saucer as he placed them in front of Brenton and Toki Toki.Gowasu then brought out a box and opened it*does it look like this?
Brenton:*the half breed went wide-eyed*(is that what i think it is?)yes it does.the thing is that's not all why i'm here.i believe Zamasu and this Goku Black have similar if not identical ki*
Zamasu:what!? but i would never do such a thing!
Brenton:maybe..i have to be sure.*Zamasu looked angry as Brenton stood up*fight me. i need to feel your ki in order to be sure.
Zamasu:you insolent mortal trash! you have no right to tell a god what to do!
Brenton:*Brenton slight unsheathed his sword and smirked.*if you have nothing to do with it then you'll have no problem beating this “mortal trash”
shadowbladeXIII at 8:11AM, May 14, 2018
(online)
Gowasu: Zamasu it's fine. the mortal is he's a member of the time patrol. he's a tool to fix time stream. I'm sure he's merely curious, we both know you have nothing to hide.

Zamasu: …very well, just know that you don't really have a chance. no one can beat a god *gets into a defensive stance* come, I'll even let you have the first punch in good faith.
picosux224 at 3:45PM, May 14, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*he turned into a Supersaiyan2*(i don't like being called a tool…)*he then flew in and tried to punch Zamasu but the Kai moved to the side making him dodge.and as he was about to strike him Brenton blocked with his sword*
Zamasu:mortals need to learn your place.
Brenton:and you need to learn that it isn't the Supreme Kais right to cast judgement! some Mortals may be brutes some may even be monsters but that doesn't give you the right to believe that we should be all extinct! that is just genocide!
Zamasu:pfft hardly.
Brenton:grr you are a disgrace to the mantle of the Supreme Kais!*hearing this shocked Zamasu but at the same time Gowasu couldn't help but agree with the Timepatrollers points.*
Zamasu:how dare you!?*Zamasu tried to stab Brenton but the half breed kicked Zamasu in the stomach and and punched him in the face*a Supreme Kais job is to create! what you are thinking is just disgraceful!
Zamasu:enough!*Zamasu gathered ki in 1 hand ready to fire but Gowasu stepped in*
Gowasu:no that is enough from you Zamasu…so is he who you are looking for?
Brenton:his ki is nearly identical its just doesn't feel as evil as Goku Black.
Gowasu:i see…
Brenton:i'm sorry for wasting your time.*he then bowed and walked up to his bird friend.*you ready pal?
TokiToki:TOOOOOK!
Brenton:later. *he then walked a few feet away from the Kais and whispered*take me to an hour later.i still don't trust him.
TokiToki:toki?…to.*they then vanished.*an hour later*
Gowasu:ah excelent tea Zamasu
Zamasu:thank you master.*he then glared at the Supreme Kai as he gathered ki in his hand walking up to him ready to stab Gowasu but-
Brenton:I KNEW IT!*he flew in and sucker punched Zamasu knocking him to the otherside of the Supreme Kais home*
Gowasu:Zamasu!? what is the meaning of this?
Brenton:*Brenton gathered a hakai bullet in his finger*Zamasu. for attempting to murder a Supreme Kai and a genocidal conspiracy against universe 7 i sentence you to death!
Zamasu:you mortals have no right to order a god!*Zamasu flew in but Brenton kneed him in the gut*
last edited on May 14, 2018 4:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, May 14, 2018
(online)
Gowasu: This is a serious accusation time patroler. I hope you have proof.* glares at both Brenton & Zamasu*

Zamasu:*reeling back* that's right! you have have no proof I would do such! For all you know there was a cosmic gnat on my master and I would have struck it down. We've been having a problem for days and the appointment keeps getting pushed back.

Toki toki:*sweatdrops* Toki…*opens a viewing portal and shows what the outcome would be*

Zamasu: That's just one possibility! That bird is forging evidence!

Toki toki:*sweatdrops even harder*

picosux224 at 11:10PM, May 14, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton crossed his arms and glared at Zamasu*
Brenton:i guess i have no choice but to break a few rules in order to show the truth.*he then started to walk making Zamasu tense up as he was ready to strike.but Brenton looked at Gowasu and then pulled out his scroll*this is more then a mere magical item this is a symbol of what i believe in.if you won't take TokiToki's word for it then please take a quick look into what will happen if you keep Zamasu as your apprentice.
Zamasu:Gowasu i-*Gowasu put his arm out making Zamasu stop talking as he looked at the timepatrollers eyes*
Gowasu:..i see in your eyes that you want to help.but even so you must know looking into my own future is forbidden.
Brenton:i'll gladly take the fall if it means you survive.
Gowasu:…*the Supreme Kai was hesitant but he grabbed the scroll and watched as Zamasu killed him*this cannot be.
Brenton:i'm afraid the same outcome happens in 3 other timelines.let me change that!
Gowasu:Zamasu…you disgrace me.i should of known from how your ideals have been clouding you.
Zamasu:enough! i will not let some meddling Timepatroller ruin my chance!*he then ran to Toki Toki and grabbed onto the bird*
Toki Toki:TOOOOKI!!
Brenton:grr let him go now!
Zamasu:or what? Timepatroller what could you possibly do that won't end the birds life?
Brenton:*Brenton used instant Transmission surprising the Kai as Brenton placed a hand on his back*HAKAI!!
Zamasu:noooo!!*a purple flash of light surrounded Zamasu as Brenton snagged Toki Toki*
Brenton:are you ok bud?
Toki Toki:Tooook!*Toki Toki rubbed its head on Brentons cheek making him laugh.he then looked at Gowasu*
Brenton:uh i'm sorry about that.
Gowasu:no he was misguided and clouded. i am greatful for what you have done Timepatroller.*Brenton smiled as he put his hand out*
Brenton:call me Brenton.*Gowasu smiled as he shook his hand*
Gowasu:thank you Brenton.*after a few minutes of taking Toki Toki to the Timenest and getting a earful from the Supreme Kai of time he teleported in front of Goku*
Goku:oh hey.
Brenton:if what i think is correct i might of killed the problem in our timeline.just not here.
Vegeta:well thats 1 problem dealt with at least now what about him?
*Brenton looked up and saw Goku Black and Zamasu*
Brenton:wait a minute…huh so they're working together.*…and you 2 are hurt.*he then watched as Trunks gets blasted and land in front of him*
Goku Black:you Saiyans should learn when to quit.*Brenton flew in and fought Goku Black but the results were the same as his body was completely bruised*
Brenton:enough! SOLAR FLARE!!!!*surprised once again by the technique Brenton used the opportunity by kicking Goku Black to a nearby building*Dad Vegeta Trunks! go back to the present and heal up. i'll handle these 2 myself.
Trunks:…no. this is my timeline! i'll fight him with you.
Goku:ugh lets go Vegeta.*Goku and Vegeta used the time machine as they appeared in the present*
Kid Trunks:they're back!*but the Saiyans fell out of the time machine scaring everyone as they were beaten up*
Vegeta:ugh…that is the last time we let you be in charge of the senzu beans Kakarot.*Sakura and Faker pulled up Goku and Vegeta*
Sakura:wheres Brenton?
Bulma:and Trunks!
Goku:they stayed behind so that we could escape.
last edited on May 15, 2018 6:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:55AM, May 15, 2018
(online)
Bulma & Sakura: What?!

Goku: yep so we don't have much time.

*back in the future*

Trunks:
So, which one do you want?

Goku black: stall all you want. the answer won't make a diffrence. you'll still end up dead.

picosux224 at 4:33PM, May 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:no matter what you say i'll never give up!
Zamasu:oh please. you mortals and your irrational thinking on whats right and wrong is what will do you in the end.after all in the end all that matters is that we bring swift justice towards the multiverse.
Brenton:i won't let that happen! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!*now using Supersaiyanblue he stared angrily at Zamasu before flying in and elbowing Zamasu.he then slashed him with his sword but something felt off as his wound healed*
Trunks:oh right Zamasu is immortal.
Brenton:don't you think that would of been important information!?
Trunks:haha my bad..*Goku Black and Zamasu kicked Trunks*GAH!
Brenton:Trunks! hey we were in a middle of a fight! that isn't fair!
Zamasu:fair? this isn't about whats fair.this is about you 2 finally paying for your crimes.
Brenton:crimes huh? if its a crime to help my friend then just call me a criminal!!*he then flew in and punched Goku Black in the face he then took out his sword and stabbed Zamasu in the gut*
Goku Black:you TimePatrollers are the root of the problem thinking what you do is for the good of the multiverse when in actuality or you do is make even more timelines! spreading the leak even further!*
Brenton:t-that is not true! i will not let your words tarnish everything i worked towards!!!*he and Trunks charged towards Goku Black but Zamasu kicks Brenton out of the way as Black karate chops Trunks knocking him out.*Trunks! *Goku Black and Zamasu walked up to the Timepatroller*
Zamasu:any last words before we send you to Oblivion?
Brenton:well 2 words do come to mind.FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!*using every ounce of his strength he fired the strongest FinalKamehameha he could muster sending the 2 foes across the damaged city.and as Brenton breathed out of exhaustion.he took out the time machine out of the injured Trunks's pocket and after activating it he pushed the return coordinates making the time machines lid close and send Trunks into the past.Brenton used instant transmission and appeared in front of Mai*
Mai:*gasps* oh my gosh Brenton! what happened!? wheres Trunks and Goku?*Brenton smiled not being able to open his eyes from using so much ki as he breathed heavily*
Brenton:they're…fine…i sent Trunks to the past they're not dead not by a long…shot.
Mai:thank goodness. Medic! we need a patch-up job pronto!
*meanwhile in the present*
Bulma:you should save your senzu beans for when the 4 of you fight Black again in the mean time i think you should rest for the night.*suddenly a bright flash of light could be seen as the time machine appeared*
last edited on May 15, 2018 6:49PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, May 15, 2018
(online)
Bulma: Another time Machine?! How?!

Goku:*shugs* im just as confused as you…

Sakura:*looks in* its trunks!*opens it up and pulls him out*

*back in the future*

Mai: so what's the plan now? you clearly are tired and im sure you're they'll be up and notice you again soon.
last edited on May 16, 2018 5:52AM
picosux224 at 11:00PM, May 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:ugh…the plan is we take them down before they get any funny ideas and i have sneaky idea.
Mai:oh? what is it?
Brenton:she is gonna yell at me when she finds out but while i was looking into something i asked a friend to take me to a duplicate timeline that is how i got a time machine and placed it in Trunks's pocket.anyway while i was their i also borrowed these from a Supreme Kai.*he pulled out 2 Potara earrings*
Mai:earrings?
Brenton:trust me with these they'll help save your timeline i just gotta believe that Trunks and the others will return…fully healed.*he then closed his eyes and began to snore obviously from being exhausted.this made Mai smile as she put a blanket on him*
Mai:i hope your right.
*in the present Trunks had woken up and was given details of what happened*
Trunks:Brenton must have borrowed that time machine from a different timeline.
Bulma:huh cool but we probably should store that 1 away before Beerus gets any ideas.
Goku:hmm…how do we beat a guy that's immortal?
Vegeta:hard to say.its not like we can seal Zamasu away.
Goku:hey that's it!
*the next morning Trunks got up and got the time machine ready.*
Vegeta:do you have the Senzu beans?
Goku:check!
Vegeta:that pot thing?
Goku:check!
Vegeta:good then we are ready.this plan of yours better work Kakarot.*Goku laughed as they climbed onto the time machine and activated it.*
Bulma:not so fast boys i'm coming too!
Goku/Vegeta:what!?
Bulma:well who is gonna fix the machine if it starts to hiccup?*Bulma then climbed into the time machine and then it vanished*

*meanwhile in the future Brenton smiled as he took out his capsule case and threw it on the ground near a a small group of civilians making food and drinks appear.as that happen they digged in*
Mai:that was very nice of you.
Brenton:what can i say? making people happy makes me happy.*he then smiled widely as he gave Mai the capsule case*here this should at least last 6 months.
Mai:thank you so much!*RUMBLE!!!*the planet began to shake from several explosions*his here!
Brenton:stay here i'll take care of this.*he then i'td away*
Zamasu:come on out mortal.it is time for your demise!
Brenton:GRWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!*to Zamasus and Goku Blacks surprise Brenton zoomed in as a Supersaiyangod and knocked the 2 away from the city.making him smirk as his ki expanded*how's that Immortality doing for ya Zamasu? lets see how much damage a wannabe Supreme Kai like yourself can take.*Goku Black appeared behind Brenton and put him in a choke hold*
Goku Black:fighting us on your own was your first mistake Saiyan.
Brenton:grr HAAAAAAAAH!!*Brenton made a force-field with his ki knocking Goku Black away from him*and that was yours you phony parasite! taking Gokus body without knowing how to use it you both pathetic and ridiculous. 1 is a pretender and the other is full of himself.
Zamasu:how dare you insult a god you insul-*POW! Brenton punched Zamasu in the gut*
Brenton:see what i mean? you can't shut up.
last edited on May 16, 2018 2:10AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:02AM, May 16, 2018
(online)
Goku Black: and you can't focus.*slams into brenton sending him outside*
are you alright.

Zamasu: this patroler is getting on my nerves. what say we cut him to ribbons?*hands begin to glow a dark purple*
Goku: black: *the rose blade is summoned* now that is something we both agree on.*they begin to fly towards him*

*meanwhile on the outskirts of the city the time machine arrives barely in sight for anyone to pick up*

Goku:there they are! wow they look tiny from up here.

Bulma: goku, focus!

Goku: right…(huh, that's odd brenton's energy feels different.)
picosux224 at 3:41PM, May 16, 2018
(offline)
*as Gokus thought those words Brenton felt a strange sensation in his body as he started to glow.*
Brenton:(i-i can't let them win! i just gotta stall for a little longer.)
Goku Black:*as they walked up to the rubble that was on top of Brenton.Goku Black stopped*Zamasu wait! do you feel that heat?
Zamasu:yes something feels off…
Brenton:i will not let you continue to live! HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*as Brenton powered up a giant pillar of ki escaped his body as his eyes turned silver*
Goku Black:isn't that-
Zamasu:Ultra Instinct…how can a mere mortal achieve what many Gods of Destruction fail?*Brenton walked up to Zamasu and Goku Black with a expressionless glare*
Brenton:…*he then punched the air causing a powerful air pressure to knock the 2 down.* after i'm done making Goku Black pay for the mass genocide he caused in this universes timeline. i'm gonna make you wish that you didn't get immortality.*his eyes glowed making Goku Black go wide eyed as he was punched several times*
Zamasu:enough of this foolishness!*Zamasu flew in and with his purple ki covered hand blade tried to stab him but Brenton dodged it and uppercut Zamasu in the chin*
Goku:Brenton we're here and-…whoa.
Brenton:stay back Zamasu. you won't survive long otherwise.
Trunks:what is that form?
Goku:i don't know.*they then watched as the 2 gods tried to gang up on Brenton but failed as he dodged each strike*
Goku:his fighting style is more defensive now.
Brenton:THIS IS JUDGEMENT FOR EVERYONE YOU KILLED!!!*he then gathered a kamehameha*HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*he fired it at Goku Black sending him across the field. making Zamasu speechless as he saw the mortals cold silver eyes. but then Goku Black appeared behind Brenton ready to cut his head off but-*
Trunks:no!!*Trunks flew in and blocked the strike*
Brenton:i didn't need your help.
*Trunks smiled*
Trunks:yeah i know.
Vegeta:Trunks!
*Zamasu appeared in front of the 2 warriors*
Zamasu:now now. no need to ruin my stronger half's fun.

last edited on May 16, 2018 9:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:14AM, May 17, 2018
(online)
Zamasu: after all there's plenty of us for everyone!

*almost as if on cue several copies for Zamasu and goku black appear*

Goku Black: now then*forms a scythe with one hand* why don't we continue this inevitable struggle?*they then each fly at the group*

Goku: heads up!*goes blue and takes on several*

Vegeta:*goes blue as well and shoots a bunch*
picosux224 at 3:27PM, May 17, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton moved at a fast pace and as he stopped moving it caused a light shockwave pushing the Goku Black copies back/he then unsheathed his sword and glared at them*
Brenton:(i still don't understand what happened to me but i'm at least in full control this time.)HWAAAAAAAAH!!!!*as he yelled he flew in and cut up half of the Goku Black copies and sheathed his weapon.Trunks then put his arms out as he charged a familiar technique*
Trunks:i got bad news for you Black! sometimes your numbers won't add up! FINALFLASH!!!!!*the beam destroyed the rest of the copies like they were nothing. but then the real Goku black appeared and kicked Trunks.so Brenton did the same and kick Goku Black away from him.
Brenton:and to think yesturday i considered you a threat.*unknown to Brenton the Ultra Instinct state vanished leaving him in his normal state*

Goku:HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!*Goku punched and kicked each Zamasu copy making them vanish while Vegeta blasted even more*is that all you got Zamasu?
Vegeta:this tactic is so weak it really suits you.
Zamasu:grr..
Zamasu/Goku Black:enough! it is time for you both to pay for your sins!
Brenton:(both?)
Trunks:what are you talking about?
Goku Black:how many times have you traveled back and forth through times Trunks? many years ago you broke the time stream when you went back in time to cure Goku of a heart virus.for that selfish reason you are a sinner.
Zamasu:and you Brenton are also accused of such crimes.you traveled 15 years into the future changing the course of history for a Son Gohan allowing him to survive the Android attack!
Trunks:what!?*as Trunks looked at Brenton the Timepatroller was looking at the ground ashamed*
Brenton:i-i didn't mean to…i just wanted to help!
Goku Black/Zamasu:you are both sinners that need to be purged from this world! the evil in you will perish among-st the masses.
Mai:Trunks!*Mai ran and hid with Bulma*
Brenton/TrunksRAAAAAAAAGH!!!*they both powered up a little and then BANG! punched the ground causing several cracks along the path.*
Brenton:if doing the right thing makes me evil…
Trunks:we are the sinners?…
Brenton/Trunks:then we'll gladly show you how evil we can be!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*with anger in their eyes they only had 1 goal in mind.destroying the 2 standing in their way.Brentons pupils vanish as he let his rage took over transforming into Supersaiyanrage but he wasn't the only 1 as Trunks followed and had the same death stare in his eyes*
Goku Black:what is the meaning of this!?
Trunks:BLACK!!!
Brenton:ZAMASU!!!
Trunks:you killed so many lives!!
Brenton:without mercy and remorse and we're the evil ones!!!?
Trunks:i don't care that you are so strong!
Brenton:or that you are immortal!
Trunks:i vow that i am…
Brenton:i am…
Brenton/Trunks:GOING TO KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!
last edited on May 18, 2018 7:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:26AM, May 18, 2018
(online)
Goku black:you really think its that simple?

Zamasu:I'll take the boy, you take the patroler. Then after that we'll take out the other two.

Goku Black: funny I was about to suggest the same. *the two fly at the others*

Trunks: oh no, im not going through this again.*flies away*

Zamasu: where are you going?*smiles* I thought you wanted to fight*catches up and knocks him out of the sky*I guess I could let you choose the place you die.

Trunks: Actually I was just getting you away from Black and into somewhere more open.*throws down a cooker* (hopes this works) Mafubaa!

Zamasu: what's this?!*gets caught in a green swirl and flung around*wh-what is this?!

Trunks: something that works on evil, and judging by everything you've done I'd say you fit the picture quite well!*throws him into the pot*I, I did it!
picosux224 at 4:13PM, May 18, 2018
(offline)
Goku:whoa nice work Trunks! now we just gotta worry about Goku Black!
Brenton:*Brenton glared at Goku Black before the god tried to stab him with his scythe but as he almost got him Brenton made a spear out of god ki and smirked*you are not the only 1 that knows those kind of tricks…
Goku Black:grr impudent mortal!*suddenly he couldn't feel Zamasu's ki*what the- what did Trunks do.
Brenton:well Dad has dealt with a immortal being before.he figured the best way to beat someone that is unbeatable is to seal him away. so i'm afraid we won..Zamasu.
Goku Black:you mortals are annoyingly resilient.*he tried to slash Brenton but he ducked and headbutted Goku Black*
Vegeta:wait Kakarot! wheres the seal!
Goku:crap! i must of left it with Master Roshi!
Vegeta:grr you idiot!!!*suddenly Zamasu's prison broke making a very angry Kai appear*
Zamasu:you insolent meddling mortals!*Goku Black kicked Brenton in the gut smirking as he flew to his other half*we were wrong about them.given the right motivation mortals can be dangerous.
*suddenly a familiar old Kai appeared next to Shin*
Gowasu:Zamasu! i want the both of you to stop now!
Goku Black:Gowasu?*he then looked at a smirking Brenton who had reverted back to normal moments before.*so you interfered with my history? no matter as long as i wear the Time Ring it won't effect me..its funny how i get to kill you 3 times in a row*he then fired a ki blast but Goku and Vegeta transformed and blocked it.*this little charade has gone long enough!
Zamasu/Goku Black:look up mortals as you'll witness true beauty and power become 1*Zamasu placed his earring on his other ear as they fused into 1.so Brenton digged through his pocket and took out a pair of Potara earrings.*
Brenton:you made your first mistake Zamasu!*he then gave them to Goku*pick whoever you want when you are ready Dad! right now i want payback!!*he then vanished!
Zamasu:i am the ultimate being Zamasu.your power is insignificant to my o-
Brenton:DRAGONFIST!!!!!*as Brenton appeared he sucker punched Zamasu. Vegeta then appeared above the god and gathered ki in his hands so Brenton did the same*
Vegeta/Brenton:FINALFLASH!!!!*the combined beam sent him down making a huge crater. but as Zamasu stood up the combined technique only dirty his new clothes*
Zamasu:bravo i almost felt that 1.
Goku:wait does that mean he is still immortal!?
Supreme Kai:it does seem that way yes.
last edited on May 18, 2018 4:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20AM, May 19, 2018
(online)
Zamasu:you'll have to try harder for you see unlike you there is no limit on me now*smiles as he fires a shot up as many blasts rain down* Dance you sinners!

Trunks: everyone move!

*the group bonces around till huddled together excpt gok and vegeta*

Goku: I'll put a stop to this*goes blue and hits Zamasu ceasing the rain*

Gowasu: I can't help but feel responsible for this…my aprentice has done so much damage in your future.

Trunks: you can apologize later, right now we need a way to fight that thing.
picosux224 at 4:11PM, May 19, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton crossed his arms looking like he was in deep thought*
Brenton:why don't we…fight fire with fire?
Goku/Trunks:huh?
Vegeta:what are you talking about? your not suggesting what i think you are suggesting right?
Brenton:Vegeta its the only way to even slightly be on the even playing field here.we need you to become Vegetto!
Goku:*Goku took out the earrings Brenton gave him and put 1 on his ear*
Vegeta:what is your families fascination with fusion!!? i refuse to fuse with Kakarot again you hear me!?
Brenton:Vegeta be reasonable here! besides yes the Potaras are permanent but that won't be a problem thanks to the Namekian Dragonballs and Shin here is proof of that.
Supreme Kai:that is true i fused with Kabito but the Namekian Dragonballs helped reverse that.
Vegeta:grr…
Brenton:sigh…okay fine be stubborn but if we don't stop Zamasu now he'll destroy every planet in this timeline…Gowasu can i borrow your earrings?
Gowasu:of course*as he was given the earrings he looked at Trunks*
Brenton:you ready pal?
Trunks:*Trunks looked at the green earrings and then nod*you bet.*they then put their earring on and fused as a bright flash of light escaped the area and the 2 warriors of time were now 1 once again*
???:lets do this!*he then jumped in the air land where Zamasu could see him*
Mai:is that Trunks? or Brenton?
Bulma:his kind of both..its hard to explain.
Zamasu:and who is this warrior that stands before me?*Brunks appearance was different from last time.for example he has 3 blue bangs in the front of his head as well as short spiky black hair.he was wearing a damaged blue Jacket and jeans as well as a white shirt and a green scarf on his neck*

???:heh i am the light that shines through the darkness! the slayer of Demon Gods! the legendary hero of time….Brunks.*he smirked at Zamasu ready for a fight*
last edited on May 19, 2018 8:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:49PM, May 19, 2018
(online)
Zamasu: Brunks? oh, a name like that you are just asking to be purged! *at that point two blades form where his hands are* I will take such joy in eliminating you!*flies in and attacks*

Brunks:*begins dodging and nearly gets cut by a hair*(dang he's fast)*strikes Zamasu as hard as he can* if its blade play you want, I'll give it to you *makes his own*

Zamasu:you dare strike me!*makes more blades* I'll break you!
picosux224 at 1:30AM, May 20, 2018
(offline)
Brunks:you'll try!*to Zamasus surprise Brunks slashed his face leaving a scratch on the Kais face.*how is that immortality holding up now oh Supreme God?
Zamasu:your mockery is futile mortal for i am much stronger then you!*he then stabbed Brunks in the gut*
Goku:no!
Vegeta:Brunks!
Zamasu:typical Mortal you all talk and no…action?*Brunks smirked as he powered up and gathered ki in 1 hand as he placed it on Zamasu's face*
Brunks:for a guy that is half Saiyan you sure don't know much about our anatomy! KAMEKEAMEHA!!!* he fired what can only be described as a combination of Masenko and Kamehameha. the blue and yellow beam blasted the left side of his face pushing him away from the fused half breed*
Zamasu:perish mortal!*using the strange halo hovering above him he fired lightning making Brunks block it as it pushed him across the field but the electricity was too strong as it knocked him to the ground making him skid next to Mai and Bulma*
Mai:Brunks!*she pulled him up*
Brunks:Mai! get away from here!
Mai:no! i won't sit back while you get hurt by that monster!
Zamasu:i'm no monster i'm a god!*
Bulma:AAAAAH!*Zamasu flew in about to strike Mai but Brunks grabbed the ki blade as he glared at his enemy*
Brunks:*Trunks's memories played out in his shared mind*i…i won't let you hurt her again! do you hear me!!?*he then transformed into a Supersaiyangod and punched him in the gut*
Zamasu:GRUH!
Brunks:NEVER AGAIN!!!*he then open his fist and gathered ki*BURNINGFLASH!!!!*and fired the beam through Zamasus chest sending him flying*
last edited on May 20, 2018 3:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:26AM, May 20, 2018
(online)
Goku: huh, Zamasu doesn't look too good. what's up with that?

Gowasu: im guessing Zamasu's immortality isn't blending well with his other half. the end result is what you see before you.

Brunks: hey I don't mean to point, but your face is leaking. Maybe its all the sins of those you killed? ya know like my dad and his family!*fires several blasts into him*

Zamasu: Guh!*begins to breath heavily*Listen, Saiyan. Listen, all of you! You are a mortal, yet you have gained power that surpasses even gods. You are the personification of the failure of the gods who created this universe. As such, by becoming one with Son Goku, I have taken on the sins of mortals and the failure of gods in this body! This is truly the duty of a god.*arm begins to mutate as lightning begins to strike all the round the area*

Brunks:(holy cow he really believes his own hype!)
picosux224 at 1:22PM, May 20, 2018
(offline)
*Zamasus body began to grow as did 1 of his arms*
Brunks:(and of course this had to happen. just great…)
Zamasu:this power was given to me by the Light of Hope. what do you say to that mortal?
*Brunks smirked*
Brunks:do me a favor and say ZAMASU SMASH! or PUNY MORTAL! in a dumb voice.no scratch that your regular voice is dumb enough.*Zamasu popped a vein out of his head as he tried to keep his composure*
Zamasu:Brunks you are 1 intolerable mortal.
Brunks:thanks i get that a lot.*using his giant purple arm Zamasu tried to punch Brunks but the fusion dodged it*now that's not how you play Zamasu! you first gotta say “i'm it!” and then try to tag me.here let me show you*at a fast motion he sucker punched Zamasu in the damaged side of his face*
Zamasu:ugh!
Brunks:see now you're it.
*Goku facepalmed while Vegeta sweatdropped at Brunks's antics*
Goku:he's uh..having a lot of fun huh?
Vegeta:grrr….WILL YOU STOP MESSING AROUND!!!?
Zamasu:oh? my mistake!*suddenly red swords appear around his body as he fired around Brunks*
Brunks:you should really work-*suddenly they started to glow*on your aim….crap.*he then Instant transmissioned away from them before they explode and gathered ki for a familiar technique*ok then lets get serious! GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!* the super Kamehamehawave hit the tall Kai pushing him back as his clothes began to rip*….(at this rate i'll run out of stamina before i can beat him. i need a edge on him but what?…thank you Brenton.)*Zamasu walked up to his opponent looking unscathed*
Zamasu:what's wrong Brunks? ran out of quips and jokes? you are delaying the inedible.
*Brunks smirked*
Brunks:no i just needed the not so jolly green giant to get a little closer for this*he put his arm in the air and made a hoop sized ring and threw it trapping Zamasu*
Zamasu:grah! let me go now!
Brunks:now now Zamasu what is the magic word?
Zamasu:burn in hell!*he fired a beam from his mouth but Brunks dodged*
Brunks:its please by the way.
last edited on May 21, 2018 6:37AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:08AM, May 21, 2018
(online)
Zamasu: Don't you dare tell a god what to do! *fires the lightning at brunks, leaps up and hits him with his big arm* you mortals and your overconfidence! you keep saying that your so powerful and can match me! I have killed dozens of gods and mortals alike!

Brunks:
*getting up* yet you can't kill a fused mortal like myself…some god you turned out to be!*fires a large energy wave knocking him back* I think we'll end this right now…

Zamasu: *catches some Lightning and lets it build and get bigger till its a massive orb* for once we agree on something *tosses it at him*

picosux224 at 3:49PM, May 21, 2018
(offline)
Brunks:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*to everyones surprise Brunks turned into a Supersaiyanblue.as he glared at Zamasu*KA…ME…HA…ME!.*the lightning hit Brunks hurting his entire body but that didn't stop him*enjoy your final breaths in this world.i hope you'll burn in the next. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!*he fired the beam destroying the electricity as it hit Zamasu*
Zamasu:nooooooo!!!! i'll make you pay for this mortal!*he then vanished making Brunks sigh in relief as he reverted back to normal*
Brunks:phew!…its over.
Mai:Brunks!
Brunks:huh? no Mai don't! i'm too exhausted we'll just-!*Mai laughed as she hugged him before he fell*
Mai:thank you so much.*Brunks felt awkward about the situation but then mentally shrugged it off*
Brunks:i'm just glad its all finally o-
Zamasu:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH!*the sky turned green as Zamasus face could be seen across the sky*
Mai:no…*she then teared up as she let go of Brunks and fired her gun towards the sky*its all over.
Brunks:no its not…Mai. i need you Bulma Goku and Vegeta to head to the time machine now.
Mai:what are you gonna do?*Brunks smiled*
Brunks:i'm gonna ask a friend if he can assist us.just make sure the 4 of you are in that time machine before i come back.*Mai Goku and Vegeta did just that but a few minutes later Brunks appeared with the king of everything*see what i mean Zennie? don't you think he should be destroyed?
Zeno:yes.*Brunks smiled but-*everything should be destroyed.
Brunks: aw crap! mother fire up the time machine now!*as she did that Brunks jump onto it in the last possible second making them all appear in the present..in a loud thud*
Brunks:ow…(really wish the Time machine had more then 1 seat.)*he then rubbed the back of his head as he stood up. as the others got out of the time machine*
Goku:phew its all over!
Brunks:yeah but at the cost of Trunk's and Mais timeline.
Mai:it isn't your fault you did what you had to.
Brunks:i guess…well come on you guys i'm sure everyone is wai-what the! *THUD!* to everyones surprise Sakura hugged Brunks*
Sakura:your ok!…Brunks? is that you?
Brunks:uh hi Sakura long time no see.
last edited on May 21, 2018 7:55PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:38AM, May 23, 2018
(online)
Sakura: Brunks?!*helps him up* ooh im sensing deja vu. Well at least you should be able to seperate soon…right?

Brunks: eh heh heh…funny story.

Violet: Daddy!*jumps on him* Daddy you look weird. *sniff sniff* kinda smell weird too.

Sakura:
that's cause he's half of daddy.

Violet: oh.

Bardock:
you know, I don't think I've ever seen this form before.
last edited on May 23, 2018 5:45PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon