RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 3:22PM, June 12, 2018
(offline)
*as Brenton dried off his face he quickly snatched the scroll from Alice*
Brenton:i'll be taking that thank you!*he then smiled sheepishly at the Supreme Kai of Time*sorry about that Supreme Kai of Time.SOMEONE should learn not to get into other peoples things without asking.*as Brenton did a knowing smirk at Alice she sweatdropped as she mouthed the words sorry* anyway you said something about my teaching job?…i'm not fired am i?!
Supreme Kai o/T:*the Supreme Kai smiled*just teleport over here and i'll explain everything.
Brenton:uh will do.*the scroll then stopped glowing making the half breed sigh*(at least i got a legit excuse if that is the case…)well i'll be back in a few minutes your time you guys.
Alice:what do you m-
Brenton:see ya!*he then vanished in a veil of light as he appeared at the Time Nest. he looked at it with nostalgia as he remembered his first mission*(man i was hopeless back then.)*he then walked up to the Supreme Kai of times home and opened the door being greeted by her*
Supreme Kai o/T:well what are you waiting for come in!
Brenton:right.*he then walked into the house*so what's up?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 12, 2018 5:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:02PM, June 12, 2018
(online)
Supreme Kai O/T: well if you must know, I've noticed that your students are doing well.*runs to an oven* well most of them are.*pulls out some lemon squares* but that's not the main priority. I've noticed that a few students have been skipping out the last week or so and I haven't the faintest why. *puts them on a plate* Lemon square?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 1:18AM, June 13, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton smiled and nods as he grabbed 1*
Brenton:i noticed that too…sigh but i don't know what to do with those kids. they seem to mostly lose interest in my classes..well except for my kids and even Sapphire that is.
Supreme Kai o/T:well may i make a suggestion? what if you take your class on a field trip?
Brenton:well that could help i guess.but just in case i might have to think of something else.i mean where could i even take them anyway? TokiToki City is a small place after all.
Supreme Kai o/T:well i'm sure you'll think of something.
Brenton:right!*he then out of excitement ate the lemon square*(why did i do that…)
Supreme Kai o/T:good am i right?
Brenton:uh yeah..heh.(i don't want to break her heart but her cooking is terrible.)
Supreme Kai o/T:i'm so glad! here you can take them home if you want.*she then gave him the plate of Lemon Squares*
Brenton:thank you Supreme Kai of time….*he then bowed before he vanished in a veil of light and appeared in front of Alice and Lapis*(what am i gonna do about those kids?…)
Alice:is everything alright?
Brenton:huh? oh! yeah.*he then smiled widely as he rubbed the back of his head*
Alice:oh? what do you got there?
Brenton:uh Lemon Squares..
Alice:ooh let me try 1.
Brenton:uh id advise against that…
last edited on June 13, 2018 3:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:38AM, June 13, 2018
(online)
Alice: *bites down* oh wow! This is great! mm*eats the whole thing* I've never tasted anything like it! you got anymore of those?
picosux224 at 3:31PM, June 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:uh here….*he gave her the plate allowing her to eat 1*
Alice:so good!
Brenton:(i guess since she has Buus DNA she is able to stomach bad tasting food.)i'm glad you like'em you can have the whole plate if you want.
Alice:oh are you sure?
Brenton:yeah! m-me and the kids don't like Lemon Squares plus Sakura doesn't like sweets…
Alice:oh. well thank you.*she then hugged him with her free arm*
Brenton:(phew! at least none of my kids found out about these.the last thing i want is for them to be sick….or worse.)
Alice:are you ok Brenton? you looked worried.
Brenton:its nothing just work related stuff.(besides if i worry about it too much then nothing will get done.)
Lapis:ahem!*forgetting Android 17 was there Brenton jumped making Alice stop hugging him as he fell to the ground.*
Brenton:don't do that!
Lapis:its not my fault you scare easily.
*Brenton silently cursed as he got up and pat the dirt off his clothes*
Brenton:ugh whatever..*he then closed his eyes and grabbed the hilt of his weapon looking like he was concentrating*
Lapis:i'll see you 3 later. i still got a job to do and don't want any hunters shooting the animals there.*he then flew off*
HIYAH HAH! GEH!*he then swung his weapon at the air trying to clear his mind as he trained.the Android watched with a raised eyebrow*
Alice:so whats your plan now?
*Brenton sighed as he sheathed his weapon*
Brenton:i dunno.maybe do some of that hero work i guess.*he then took out and put on a watch which he then pushed a button making his costume appear on him. he then strike a heroic pose*
last edited on June 13, 2018 5:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:58AM, June 14, 2018
(online)
Alice: *gasp in amazement* So this is your alter ego for the people huh? I have to say, you look good in it. (Though, I have to wonder what sakura and the others think about it…)So, how does that costume fit in that watch?
picosux224 at 3:23PM, June 14, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton shrugged his shoulders*
Brenton:beats me.maybe the watch has some sort of atom shrinking and growing thing going on.if you are really that curious ask Bulma cause i have no idea.FLYING NIMBUS!!*as the cloud floated down Brenton smiled as he sat on it.*wanna come? it can be really fun you know.*Alice smiled as she sat behind him*
Alice:i'll only observe it after all i bring enough attention as it is.
Brenton:hey! maybe i can convince Bulma to make you your own watch!
Alice:id think i would look silly in that outfit.
Brenton:no hear me out. Bulma is so smart she could make anything! what if she made a mini hologram generator? that way you could look like your old self when you are out and no 1 gives you rude stares!.*Alice pondered this for a moment*
Alice:hmm…that would make things easier.
Brenton:great! in that case i'll look for any trouble in West City and after that we'll visit Bulma how does that sound?
Alice:thank you so much!*she then hugged him making Brenton almost fall off the cloud*
Brenton:you heard all that Nimbus? to West City!!*Nimbus zoomed in the sky heading towards the city.as they reach the city they jumped off Nimbus as they looked around*
Alice:so how does this work exactly?
Brenton:well either i hear a criminal shouting. a giant explosion going off.or something weird happening like a alien visiting the planet.
Alice:how often does that happen?
Brenton:in West City? more often then it should.

shadowbladeXIII at 9:32PM, June 14, 2018
(online)
*almost as if on cue a robbery speeds by*

Robber:catch us if you can we'll never surrender the money!

Alice:
*points*you mean like that?

picosux224 at 12:46AM, June 15, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton facepalmed*
Brenton:ugh not that guy again.he robbed a bank not to long ago i guess he broke out of prison..i'll be right back.*he then flew fast as he appeared in front of the robber upside down scarring the robber*
Robber:y-you!?
Brenton:so do you remember what happened last time?
Robber:uh…
Brenton:let me refresh your memory.*he then put his foot on the robbers hover vehicle making him fly off and be caught by Krillen who was surprised.Alice then caught up to them.*
Krillen:whoa…oh hey guys!(i forgot he wears a costume like Gohan..kinda weird if you ask me. but if it makes him happy then i won't judge.)
Brenton:Krillen! whats up?*Krillen handcuff the criminal making him mumble words out of anger*
Krillen:i had a call about a robbery but it looks like you beat me to it.
Brenton:all in a days work.*he then hopped on his hoverscooter with the robber tied up behind him and flew back to the police station*
Alice:so what now?
Brenton:well unless theirs more trouble id say we go to Capsule Corp and see if Bulma can make that holographic thing for you.*they then walked*so…
Alice:hmm?
Brenton:*the half breed put his arms over his helmet looking bored*quick question. what is your favorite food?
Alice:favorite food?
Brenton:yeah i'm curious.
Alice:well it is hard to say what with all the nice food Sakura let me try.you know Pizza. Cake. Meatloaf. those Lemon Squares you gave me. ooh and-
Brenton:ha! ha! ha! sorry i asked.
Alice:alright smart guy it's my turn to ask you a question.
Brenton:pfft fine with me my mind is like a open book.go ahead ask me anything.

last edited on June 15, 2018 6:42AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:20PM, June 15, 2018
(online)
Alice: alright…(what to ask about. Favorite food? no too simple. Does favorite past time? no also too easy. I could always ask about if he ever wishes he was a full sayain, but that could lead into how he's a clone and oh this is frustrating. AHA!) What do you think about, me?*smiles*
picosux224 at 5:33PM, June 15, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton went wide-eyed under his helmet in surprise.he then scratch his cheek looking nervous*
Brenton:(sheesh i didn't expect that.oh well may as well say the truth)well…lets see i think you are really smart and obviously pretty.
Alice:oh?*she blushed at the compliment*
Brenton:but to tell you the truth i…*he then took off his helmet and scratch his hair trying to find the right words and when it came to him it surprised himself before he smiled* i guess i kinda consider you like my very own sister.
Alice:really?
Brenton:well yeah we were both created by…that army.but i suppose with that terrible logic that would make me Cells brother.*he then chuckled at the idea making Alice smile.*wait is that weird?
Alice:maybe a little but i get it.
Brenton:that's a relief.*they then reached the Capsule Corp HQ*for the record you owe me 1 personal question after making me say all that stuff.
Alice:heh deal.*she then grabbed his arm as they walked*
Brenton:okay now Bulma should be in her lab right about now.*they then walked and saw her on a couch watching TV*yo Bulma!
Bulma:*Bulma turned off the TV and smiled*hey guys!

last edited on June 15, 2018 7:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:28AM, June 16, 2018
(online)
Alice: Bulma! hello!

Bulma:and what can I do for you both today?

Alice:Well, I was wondering if you can make a watch for me.

Bulma: oh you want to join brenton on the superhero action, eh?

Alice: um, not exactly*sweatdrop*

Bulma:well I'll get on it, I just need to know why.

Alice: Well, I would like some different outfit, and maybe a little less pink.
picosux224 at 4:27PM, June 16, 2018
(offline)
Bulma:hmm a skin tone function as well huh?…*Bulma pumped herself up*
why not! something like this will be way easier! i'll be done in a few hours tops!!
Alice:thank you very much.
Bulma:hmm…the hard part would be your tail.i'll have to cloak it somehow.*she then ran to her lab making Brenton and Alice go wide-eyed as they hear loud noises like drills and electricity*
Alice:am i like that when i do my work?
*BZZT!*
Bulma:ow! son of a!!-
Brenton:hahaha.uh kind of…just not as aggressive.
Bulma:I HEARD THAT!
Brenton:gulp!…*the half breed gulped as he sweatdropped*i'm gonna make a snack.*he then went to the kitchen*want anything!?
Alice:uh just a drink please!*Brenton came out with a sandwich with 1 hand and a can of Lemonade with the other*thanks.*a few hours later Brenton took a nap on the couch while Alice walked back and forth*
Brenton:zzzzzz
Bulma:yes!*she ran to the living room with the device in her hand.unlike Brentons Alice's watch had 2 arrow buttons and a red button that said tone and a green button*here you go.you press the arrow buttons to choose what you wanna wear then press the green button. i thought of everything from swim suits too dress's and even your very own CC lab coat.the red button will switch from your majin skin color to your human 1 and that's about it!
*as Alice pushed a button she was wearing her old red and blue outfit again as well as her tail vanished and her skin tone changed*
Alice:this is wonderful thank you Bulma!
Brenton:zzzz
Alice:hmm*she then fiddled with the watch and was now wearing a short red dress*Brenton wake up.
Brenton:huh?*still trying to wake up as he opened his eyes he went wide eyed as he saw Alice*whoa!*and fell off the couch*(not the kind of waking up call id imagined.)*as he got up he smiled*
Alice:what do you think?
*Brenton went wide-eyed now fully awake*
Brenton:you look great.*he then did a thumbs up.they then said thanks to Bulma and went there way.*now the only thing you have to worry about is being hit on by some random jerk.*he then sweatdropped at the thought*
Alice:thank you.
Brenton:huh?
Alice:thank you for everything you've done for me even though i sometimes don't deserve your kindness.
Brenton:don't worry about it that's what friends are for right?
Alice:yeah your right.*Brenton grinned*
Brenton:*he then pushed a button on his watch making his costume disappear.he then put his hands in his pocket and continued to walk.this made Alice smile as she looked at her new device*are you coming or what?
Alice:r-right!*she then caught up with him*
Brenton:are you sure you want to keep hanging out with me?
Alice:why wouldn't i?
Brenton:*the half breed nervously scratched his cheek while laughing*i have the tendency to attract weird things around me…
Alice:thats ridiculous.*suddenly a familiar small ship with the galactic patrol symbol in the front of it parked in front of them.Jaco then jumped out of it and grabbed Brentons shirt*
Jaco:Timepatroller Brenton i request your assistance.
Brenton:sigh…see what i mean? what is it Jaco.
Jaco:well i was taking a criminal to Galactic prison when i got…a bit distracted and it escaped.and i believe its on Earth.
Brenton:and you want me to cleanup your mess…
Jaco:exactly.
Brenton:…no deal.
Jaco:what?!
Brenton:this was your mistake i don't want to be dragged down with you because you made a big mistake.
Jaco:please help me! if the Galactic HQ found out about this i'll be fired for sure!
last edited on June 17, 2018 2:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:04PM, June 17, 2018
(online)
Alice: Breton, come on he seems rather nice. Plus you were looking for things to do today.
picosux224 at 10:55PM, June 17, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton rubbed the back of his head*ugh fine…what is this so called threat anyway?
Jaco:right here!*he pulled out what looked like a poster of a fuzzy alien*
Brenton:your joking…
Jaco:wrong! i'm dead serious.if anyone comes in contact with that parasite it will be a absolute disaster.
Brenton:hmm…*Brenton put on his SupremeSaiyaman outfit with a push of a button*flying Nimbus!!*as the cloud floated down Brenton had a serious expression on his face as he pointed towards the sky*lets go!!!
Jaco:i didn't tell you where i last saw it.*Brenton sweatdropped as he laughed*
Brenton:ha ha ha…i knew that.
Jaco:sigh follow me.*he then got into his ship and floated towards the sky*
Brenton:*Brenton and Alice sat down on the cloud* follow that ship Nimbus!*the cloud did so following Jaco until they see Gohan in his Greatsaiyaman outfit fighting a red eyed glowing man*uh Jaco i think i found your parasite!
Jaco:oh no this is terrible!
Brenton:Gohan!*he jumped off the cloud and kicked the possessed man knocking a few feet away*
Gohan:uh that's Greatsaiyaman to you!
Brenton:whatever…
Gohan:hah! now your in for it you monster! with our combine Saiya might we will vanquish you!
Brenton:(oh brother…)*Brenton sweatdropped at Gohan*uh yeah!
???:gwah!!*the parasite mutated him making his body grow deformed so Brenton and Gohan charged a ki beam in their index finger*
Brenton/Gohan:taste this! Greatsaiyaman beam!!!*they fired the beams knocking the beast to the ground as something began to slip out of him*
Brenton:got you!*he took out his sword and slashed the parasite out of the body so Jaco quickly grabbed his jar and caught it*
Jaco:got ya!
last edited on June 18, 2018 5:38AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:11PM, June 18, 2018
(online)
Gohan: hey good shot there. How have you been doing Brenton? haven't seen you in awhile.
picosux224 at 4:34PM, June 18, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah i've been really busy.*he then frowned and crossed his arms as he remembered his fight with Hit*
Jaco:not that i'm not interested in this conversation but i gotta go so..later Earthlings!*he then went inside his ship and flew away*
Brenton:(well at least i don't have to worry about him causing anymore trouble…well for today anyway.)so whats been going on with you?
Gohan:oh you know same old same old.
Brenton:i see…*Alice floated down thanks to Nimbus*
Alice:good work you 2.
Brenton:eh that was too easy.now taking on a real threat on the other hand now that is a challenge.*he then smirked as he shrugged his shoulders looking cocky.*
last edited on June 18, 2018 4:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:00PM, June 18, 2018
(online)
Gohan: really? Cause that felt really tough. Then again, a lot of things are tough these days, did you know I just got a part in a movie?

Alice: a movie? what's it about?

Gohan:
Why The Great Sayaman of course!*strikes a pose*

Alice: so a super hero movie then? that sounds pretty cool.*looks over to brenton* Hey Brenton, you should be in a movie.
picosux224 at 7:32PM, June 18, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:you really think so? i don't know about that…*he then took off his helmet and smiled as he scratch the back of his head* i mean i'm no actor…although it would be fun to have my very own movie.*he then laugh at the idea*
Alice:i think you would make a great actor.
Brenton:uh thanks Alice.*he then smiled widely*
Gohan:*they then walked making Brenton casually put his arms behind his head*so what were you 2 doing anyway?
Brenton:just hanging out*he then looked up*but it it does look a bit late now that i noticed it.we probably should go home i'll catch up with you later Gohan.
Gohan:later.*the next day Brenton was meditating while Sakura and Alice watched*
Brenton:(if i can't transform into a Supersaiyan2 while training then it might be a mental thing. i gotta concentrate..feel the pain and anger.when i fought Broly. Goku Black and Zamasu.)*his body glowed gold as he slowly powered up*(i don't want to let my family down! i gotta push harder!!)HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he stood up and powered up the best he could but he then reverted back to normal as he breathed heavily now on 1 knee he couldn't stand*(damn….it!)*Sakura and Alice looked at each other both worried*
last edited on June 19, 2018 1:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:15AM, June 19, 2018
(online)
Alice: how long has it been since he started doing this?

Sakura: several hours now.

Alice:he's really trying to push himself.

Sakura:…I think I know what to do, but right now…*stands up and walks behind up and wraps her arms around him and pecks him on the cheek* Hon, you've been trying really hard now, and you're looking strained. Why not take a breather?
picosux224 at 2:35PM, June 19, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton was still breathing heavily while being very angry at his limits*
Brenton:…
Sakura:hon?
Brenton:…fine.*he then sighed as he had trouble standing up but luckily Sakura held on to his arm and carried him to the front of the house before placing him down on a chair*
Alice:you did good today.*Brenton allowed a quick smile but then sighed as he felt small pain all over his body*
Brenton:(i guess i should thank Dende that Sakura and Alice are looking after me or id be on the ground from tearing every muscle on my body.)*he then chuckle at the thought*
Sakura:hon?
Brenton:(man even i know what i'm doing is a little excessive. but i know i can do this!)
Alice:are you sure your alright?
Brenton:well nothing is really damaged.except for you know..my pride.
last edited on June 20, 2018 4:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:48AM, June 20, 2018
(online)
Sakura: *Frowns at hearing this* Hon, I know you are upset, but it will come back. Just when things look bad you always pull through, so I know you'll pull through here too. If you want I can call my sister and see if she could be of help.

Alice: or maybe I can.

Sakura: what do you mean?

Alice:brenton usually does best when he's around people right? Well maybe I can do something too.
last edited on June 20, 2018 11:50AM
picosux224 at 2:59PM, June 20, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:id rather we don't involve Shallot more then we already have..especially since shes been training with Alex quite a lot.*he then waved the notion off*anyway i'm just glad its you 2 that's helping me since i can't imagine what would happen if i asked Vegeta or even Roshi..*he then sweatdropped the idea*so what are your ideas Alice?
Alice:well the first 1 is kind of obvious.don't try to go beyond Supersaiyan1 for a while.*Brenton rubbed the back of his neck looking sorry as he laughed.*
Brenton:right i won't.
Alice:*she then crossed her arms* are you sure about that? Brenton when it comes to tournaments you get competitive and when it comes to life threatening fights you get so serious you'd do anything to win even at the cost of your own body*
*Brenton flinched as he sweatdropped. he then put his head down in shame knowing she has made a few good points*
Brenton:ok i'll admit i'm not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but i can't help that.
Alice:don't worry with what we have planned you'll
be back to normal in a few months.
last edited on June 21, 2018 4:17AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:40PM, June 21, 2018
(online)
Alice: *claps her hands together* I'll draw up some things and get things prepared. And Sakura, you can join in too if ya want.

Sakura: I would, but someone has to watch over the kids and keep the food in the house flowing. Plus, I don't know how hunger he'll get after the workouts.
picosux224 at 3:25PM, June 21, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(considering how uh gigantic my hunger can be after training that is probably a good call.)
Alice:well if you say so Sakura.
Brenton:(i wonder if i should be worried about what she has in store for me…)*he then imagined a explosion happening causing him to sweatdrop*
Alice:i'll start working on it right away! you just relax for a bit ok Brenton?
Brenton:you got it Alice*as she ran to her lab Brenton frowned since he never really liked sitting still especially since the whole tail training months ago. the next day Brenton was napping outside the house with his hat over his eyes until Brenton heard giggling and then-*
Alice:wake up sleepy head.
Brenton:huh?*he pulled the hat off and saw a happy Alice holding onto a remote*ugh finally!*he then stretched as he stood up*
Alice:come on its outside my lab*she then grabbed his arm and pulled the still sleepy half breed until they got there making him go wide-eyed*
Brenton:what is this thing?
Alice:i got the idea from Bulmas gravity chamber.this is basically your very own training facility!*from the outside it looked small but as Brenton entered it it was basically 1 giant room*all i gotta do is hook this up to my computer and then i'll be able to activate anything i already installed in here.from traps to gravity increase and even obstacles!*Alice looked at Brenton who looked as excited as a kid getting a present*
Brenton:Alice you are so…awesome! i can't believe i got my very own training room! you are the best scientist ever!
last edited on July 6, 2018 4:39AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:15AM, June 22, 2018
(online)
Alice: Um*rubs back of head and blushes a bit* well, I just wanted to help as much as possible. Let me show you around.*begins walking through* here you can set the gravity, over here you can test your might, plus a place to bring all of sakura's cooking, and many other things that lie here.
picosux224 at 7:25AM, June 22, 2018
(offline)
*Brentons eyes gleamed in excitement.*
Brenton:i can't wait to try it all out!*Alice smiled as she typed on her computer*hmm what's this?*he pushed a red button making a cup appear.a robotic claw arm moved and poured him a drink which he happily sipped*(i could probably train here with Faker too! heh he would be so jealous!)so uh how do i…
Alice:oh! hold on activating voice command….and there! all you gotta do is say what you want and the A.I should respond appropriately.
Brenton:oh okay..*Brenton walked up to a nearby monitor looking unsure*uh computer?
Computer:voice recognized! hello Mr.Son how may i assist you today?
*Brenton not used to this looked understandably confused*
Brenton:oh uh i would like to train today..do you have any suggestions?
Computer:activating level 1 training protocol…
Brenton:?…level 1?*Brenton walked into the next room as the door shut. suddenly floating sphere shaped robots appeared as they fired a laser at him*whoa!*he then dodged the laser bullet.a monitor appeared as it turned on showing Alice's face.*
Alice:well? what do you think?
Brenton:honestly? i'm surprised you did this in under 24 hours.i gotta say i'm really impressed. hey!*he then unsheathed his sword to block a incoming bullet which reflected and destroyed said robot*
Computer:Mr.Son would you like for me to increase the difficulty?
Brenton:hmm…(i better not over use this thing.)no thank you computer.*he then blew up the robots with a single blast and walked out.he then smiled at Alice*i guess this technically means we're even huh? i got you a lab and you got me this.
Alice:i suppose so. oh uh don't you want to keep training? maybe try the gravity function?*Brenton shook his head*
Brenton:not right now. definitely tomorrow.

last edited on June 24, 2018 6:41PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:47PM, June 24, 2018
(online)
Alice: Alright.(he's taking it easy. that's good.)*smiles*(at the rate its going, he'll make significant progress with this Im sure of it.) oh, um also, I forgot to show you*takes him by the hand and leads him to a room* I know its not much but I figure we could add some furniture in here. that way you wouldn't have to expend so much energy going to and from home.
picosux224 at 11:31PM, June 24, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton whistled* not a bad idea.*he then looked around the little room*its like i own 2 houses all is missing is a bedroom.*he then laughed at the thought*
Alice:i'm glad you like it.*he then climbed over a couch and laid his back on it*
Brenton:(i could get use this place.hmm now that i think about it this is the perfect training area for the kids! they could use some gravity training anyway.)*he then closed his eyes and smiled widely looking relaxed*yep move over Sakura i'm now in love with this room.*Alice giggled at that statement.she then crossed her arms as she smiled and leaned over his head.*
Alice:i'm sure you 2 will be happy together.
Brenton:hey the back wants what the back wants.*Alice rolled her eyes as she flicked Brentons nose making him smirk as he opened 1 eye*
Alice:so do you have any plans for today?
Brenton:well i haven't asked Sakura yet but i figured we should do something fun as a family like go to a beach or something.

last edited on June 25, 2018 5:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:13AM, June 25, 2018
(online)
Alice:*stomach growls* well, I dunno about you but im going to need some food. All the building I've been doing has worked up an apatite.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon