RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 6:00AM, July 13, 2018
(online)
Goku: yeha, Trunks has been putting a lot of work into sparing with us.

Vegeta: he still has a way to go though if he wants to keep up with us.

Trunks: Honestly I think I've been doing well im starting to adjust to where I can see you two moving about in that blue state.

Goku: see? like I said, progress! and we figured if Trunks can do that, you could too son. So come on over, power up and let's spar! I want to see what you can do!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 4:48PM, July 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:r-right! just give me a sec to place my things.*Brenton placed his bag down and then unzipped it pulling out his gi and weapon as he put them on*okay i'm ready!*he then went Supersaiyan2 disappointing Goku and Vegeta
Goku:really? that's all? i thought you would prefer to go all out!
Brenton:…(well here goes nothing.)HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! GRAAAAAAAAH!!*his body was now wrapped in a veil of blue god ki surprising himself as he looked at his hands*(this must of been a fluke.)alright Dad. Vegeta. you are both gonna be taken down.
*Goku smiled out of excitement while Vegeta just smirked*
Trunks:HAAAAAAAAH!*Trunks followed as now the 2 half breeds walked up to their fathers/mentors unsheathing their blade*
Brenton/Trunks:we are finally gonna defeat you father!*they then flew at them in top speed and kicked the Saiyans as they blocked with there elbow.but the half breeds went on all fours and tried to trip them over but Goku and Vegeta jumped into the air and bumped into each other*
Vegeta:Kakarot stop getting in my way and fight back!
Goku:come on Vegeta it was a honest mistake!
Vegeta:just shut up and fire already!
Goku:Ha!!!!!
Vegeta:GALICK GUN!!!!
*Trunks and Brenton smiled at each other as if they already thought of a plan*
Trunks:FINAL!!-
Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!*combining Trunks's finalflash with Brentons Kamehameha the powerful beam eventually got through Vegetas and Gokus Galick gun and Kamehamehawave knocking the 2 Saiyans onto the ground*

Whis:interesting.
Mai:whats wrong Whis?
Whis:Goku and Vegeta lost because they didn't try and help each other out.*sigh* its a flaw in their Saiyan DNA they'd rather fight 1 on 1 with their offspring instead of trying to figure out a plan. while Trunks and Brenton have done the exact opposite.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 9:46PM, July 13, 2018
(online)
Beerus: bah, im sure its just circumstance.

Whis: Oh?

Beerus: Even if Brenton and Trunks were full sayains, I guarantee you they would have fought together due to their upbringing and teachings, being different than their parents.*motions his hand* Nurture vs. Nature and all that.

Whis: that's one theory, but wasn't goku raised by earth and yet still fights like a sayain?

Beerus: Honestly, I would say its more of discipline from whoever taught him mixed with the element of embracing his heritage…but what do I know i'm just a god of destruction.

Whis:
Are you attempting sarcasm Lord Beerus?

Beerus: Maybe I am, maybe i'm not.*eats a grape* in any case it doesn't seem to be over yet.

Trunks: Wow, I have to say that was amazing! I don't know why but I feel energized and ready for another round. Its as if something within me is pumped and wants to keep pushing!*looks to brenton* How bout it Brenton?*points with confidence* You still have enough energy to go head to head?
picosux224 at 1:48AM, July 14, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*the half breed went wide-eyed*(huh i never seen Trunks having fun.especially when it comes to training.)*Brenton smirked*your on!
Trunks/Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*they then powered up before clashing with each other with their weapon*
Trunks:you know you wouldn't even know how to use a sword if it weren't for me.
Brenton:heh you're just jealous because i know how to wield a sword better then you.
Goku:*Goku smiled as he watch the 2 spar* this sure takes me back to when he first came to the past huh Vegeta?
Vegeta:you can reminisce all you want Kakarot but all i'm interested in is surpassing you!*RUMBLE!* *Vegeta blushed as his stomach rumbled*
Goku:come on lets get something to eat.
Brenton/Trunks:ha! ha! ha! hiya!*they continued to clash at 1 another causing shockwaves in the sky until they jumped away from each other and gathered ki in their hands*MASENKO HA!!!*the beams cancelled each other out*
Mai:i wish i could see what they're doing.
Beerus:well you aren't missing much.*the purple cat yawned out of boredom*
Brenton/Trunks:HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*they then flew in and landed a punch on there cheek*

shadowbladeXIII at 9:39AM, July 14, 2018
(online)
Trunks:*trades a few more blows with him before backing up* come on, brenton I know you can do better than that.*does some fast hand movements* Burning attack!*fires that right at him*

Mai: woah!*shields her eyes a tad* so bright!

Beerus: …eh,I've seen brighter.
picosux224 at 4:10PM, July 14, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:HAAAAAAH!!!!*Brenton smirked after blocking Trunks's technique*i'm just warming up…(i can't take it easy around Trunks let alone Vegeta or Beerus.they'll know somethings up.)HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*the half breed powered up but then smirked as he sheathed his sword and put his arm out making 1 of his own techniques the spirit sword appear around his hand*you want it to get difficult huh? well then you better watch what you wish for.*he then vanished and as he reappeared he slashed the air making the air pressure slash at Trunks's cheek leaving a small cut*
Trunks:grr! take this!!! *he gathered ki in both hands and threw it allowing Brenton to knock it into the air and explode*
Brenton/Trunks:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*they both charged in at each other and as they got close 1 delivered a powerful blow after the other*
Mai:are they doing alright?
Goku:huh?owh! yeah! they're doin gweat!*Goku had tons of food in his mouth before he talked*
Brenton:KAME HAME…
Trunks:FINAL…
Brenton/Trunks:HA!!!/FLASH!!!*the 2 beams began to struggle until-*i'm not gonna fall for that!*they both predicted that the other was gonna shoot a burst out so they both did it at the same time.the end result caused a explosion which pushed them both to the ground allowing both hybrids to barely sit up*
Trunks:how about we call this a draw?
Brenton:*Brenton smiled in excitement as he tried to keep 1 eye open*yeah for now.*a few minutes later they were both up now covered in bandages and a band-aid or 2 thanks to Mai as Brenton quickly chowed down on food at a fast rate.he then talked in-between bites*thanks for the patch up Mai.
Mai:your welcomed.
Beerus:i swear sometimes i feel like i'm running a Saiyan daycare.
Brenton:oh that reminds me Lord Beerus?
Beerus:hmm?
Brenton:if its not too much trouble id like to train with you again.
Beerus:i am not gonna train with you mortal i got 100 no 1000 things id rather do right now.
Brenton:would this change your mind? this is 1 of my Daughters specialties *he then went through his bag and pulled out a slice of chocolate cake*
Beerus:…*he grabbed the slice and bit it*well i'm sure i can make room for my busy schedule tomorrow.
Whis:what schedule Lord Beerus? all you do is nap all day.
Beerus:urk!..don't start Whis…*Brenton and Goku smiled widely at each other trying not to laugh.*
last edited on July 15, 2018 12:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:50PM, July 15, 2018
(online)
Beerus:Whis, you aren't helping…*takes a bite of cake*(this cake is though…)

Mai: What were you thinking about going all out like that?

Trunks: Honestly, I dunno. Ever since I last fused with brenton, I've felt different somehow. Like I need to keep going stronger and fight among other things.

Mai: So long as you are still you at the end of the day, im ok with that.

Trunks: speaking of,*heads over to Brenton* thanks for coming and having the match with me,Brenton
picosux224 at 5:40PM, July 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:no problem. but uh just between you and me i think i needed that spar as well. kinda been a bit rusty since the whole Zamasu incident.*he then smiled as he stretched*been trying all kinds of ideas. now i got my own training room just to keep up with these 2…well its less like a room and more like a little house.
Vegeta:did Bulma make that for you?
Brenton:nope it was a gift from a friend.so don't be surprised if i eventually surpass you Vegeta!*he then grinned as Vegeta glared at him*
Vegeta:grr…
Brenton:heh heh…*many hours later in the middle of the night everyone was sleeping but as for Brenton he was meditating as the waterfall he was under hit his back*(i need to get stronger but it also helps to keep a calm mind.)*his body then was surrounded with god ki as he concentrated.*HAAAAAH!!! *his ki expanded as he tried to go blue.making his hair and eyes flash from blue to normal*GWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*the flashes were more frequent until he reverted back to normal making the half breed pant for air*
Oracle Fish:why all the noise? some of us are trying to sleep you know!
Brenton:sorry…*he then smiled before pumping himself up as he punched and kicked the air*but progress never sleeps. hiya! hah! hah! kiyah!
Oracle Fish:i tried warning ya kid.*as he punched and kicked the air he didn't notice Mai walking up to them with 2 cups of Coffee*
Mai:can't sleep?
Brenton:gah!*surprised he tripped*oh hey Mai. whats up?
*as he got up he dusted himself off he then grabbed a cup and drank it*
Mai:i actually have a gift for you.*she then rummage through her bag*its a gift from Sakura-er the 1 from my timeline*she then pulled out a blue scarf similar to Trunks's red 1. which she gave to Brenton*
Brenton:wow thanks.*he the put it on*
last edited on July 16, 2018 6:15AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:45PM, July 16, 2018
(online)
Mai:Anytime, plus It looks good on you. *sighs* brenton, im worried about Trunks. I'd say he's stressed, but I feel there is something more to that. He's been training and working nonstop ever since we last saw each other.
picosux224 at 7:03PM, July 16, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah i noticed his been acting strange.hmm…i'll have to skip my training with Beerus but i will see what i can do.*she then hugged him*
Mai:thank you so much.
Brenton:heh heh anytime.now come on you probably should go to bed.*the halfling looked confused as he scratches his cheek*i gotta think of a plan.
*hours later Trunks woke up and stretched*
Trunks:ugh(i've gotten stronger but this isn't enough. i gotta train harder.)*as he got dressed he walked outside and immediately saw Brenton wearing a white CC brand T-shirt black black jeans brown fingerless gloves and the blue scarf Mai gave him.*hey! i see your already prepared to train.
Brenton:not exactly…follow me.*they then head towards the lake as Brenton gave him a fishing rod*
Trunks:whats all this about?
*the halfling sighed as he crossed his arms*
Brenton:Trunks what you are doing is wrong.
Trunks:what do you mean?
Brenton:you can't keep over doing it your body will eventually reject you!
Trunks:you don't know what you are talking about.
Brenton:don't i!? damnit Trunks i've been through your dilemma more times then i cared to count! but if it weren't for my friends and family id have the same mindset as Vegeta and would of most likely punched the sense back into you!!*the half breed sighed as he looked at the water*do you wanna know something?
Trunks:what?
Brenton:it isn't always a bad thing to slow down and enjoy the things around you. you'd never know what you might miss.*suddenly Trunks's fishing rod began to move*
Trunks:h-hey!*he then pulled until a small fish flopped out. as it did it jumped and tail slap Trunks in the cheek and then jumped back into the water making him blink in confusion*
Brenton/Trunks:HAHAHAHA!!!!* as they laughed Mai watched from a distance and smiled*
Brenton:say how about this i take you and Mai to Earth so that we can hangout?
Trunks:*Trunks smiled at his old friend*aren't we doing that now?
Brenton:well sure! but Beerus's planet doesn't have a awesome place to eat!
last edited on July 16, 2018 7:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:54AM, July 17, 2018
(online)
Trunks: fair point, plus it would be nice to see everyone again.*smiles* but uh,how would we get there from here? I mean,I don't have my time machine with me right now, and I doubt we can just warp there…
picosux224 at 2:58PM, July 17, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:that is where you are wrong my old friend.we'll be warping home i'll make sure of that.*he then had a cheeky grin as if he had a plan*you just worry about getting Mai while i get our taxi.
*a few minutes later Brenton was whistling as he walked up to Whis.*
Whis:something on your mind?
Brenton:no no! nothing like that. i just thought you should know today is a special day at Capsule Corp. Bulma is hosting a big banquet soon and it has all sorts of exotic food.*Whis's face perked up at the word food*
Whis:i suppose i could visit Bulma.we haven't had a good chat in awhile.
Brenton:uh huh. anyway! since you are going to Earth anyway i got a small favour to ask.*a few minutes later Trunks looked at Brenton in disbelief as the Goku clone smiled widely*
Trunks:(i can't believe that worked..)*a few more minutes later they appear at Capsule Corp*
Whis:now you 3 do what you must. i have a date with a dessert!
Brenton:well we're at Capsule Corp now so what do you 2 wanna do first?
Trunks:well knowing you i'm sure you're starving right now so lets go out to eat.
Brenton:alright!*Mai giggled at Brentons enthusiasm. a short time later they were at a table as Brenton ate out of his many plates of food*
Trunks:…Androids!
Brenton:hmm?*Brenton turned around and saw Lazuli chatting with Alice*oh crap!*Trunks then went Supersaiyan2 and was about to strike Alice but Brenton appeared in front of the 2 surprising them as he went Supersaiyanblue for a split second before reverting back to normal.Brenton breathed as blood went down his head from Trunks's strike*
Alice:Brenton?
Lazuli:Trunks?
last edited on July 17, 2018 4:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:29AM, July 18, 2018
(online)
Alice: what are you doing here? Sakura said you'd be out for some time.*leans over* and who is your agressive friend?

Lazuli: Alice,*gestures between the two* this is Trunks. My brother and I may…have almost killed them at one point several years ago.

Alice:
I thought Trunks was a little boy.

Lazuli: he is…and he's also him from another timeline. in his, we succeeded.

Alice:OH! ohhh… Im sorry to hear that.

Trunks: Its not going to matter anyway once I get my hands on you!

Lazuli: give it a rest, Trunks. My brother has a job, and I'm married.

Trunks: What?!
picosux224 at 7:41AM, July 18, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:to answer your question Alice i thought it was a good idea to go to Earth for a bit so that we could hangout. obviously that was a bad idea on my part.
Trunks:as if id believe anything you tin cans say i-*BANG! Brenton landed a quick punch to Trunks's head*
Trunks:what the hell!?
Brenton:cool it Trunks! she is telling the truth.*Alice looked through her bag and took out a hanker-chief*
Alice:hold still.
*she then wiped the blood off Brentons head*
Brenton:look a lot of things happened after 16 killed Cell.1 of those things were the fact that i made sure Vegeta stayed away from the twins. heck it might be a hard pill to swallow but i really care about them so-*he then did a Vegeta like glare surprising Trunks* put the sword away.
Trunks:o-okay.
*Lazuli smirked while Alice sighed in relief*
Brenton:(maybe what Trunks needs is to see a old friend…say is Gohan busy? the 3 of us could visit him at his place.)
last edited on July 18, 2018 7:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:13AM, July 19, 2018
(online)
Alice: So how were you able to tell I was an android>

Trunks: I saw your design in some blueprints.

Alice: Oh.

Trunks:(So much has changed… the androids are friends with the others in this timeline?! What else has changed)*looks to brenton* What else has happened in this timeline?
picosux224 at 2:01PM, July 19, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well lets see…i became good friends with the 3 Androids…i then became rich and almost got capture by blue space pirates…Broly came back and almost killed my Daughter but instead briefly killed me. done a few tournaments.met and friended Majin Buu.fought god of destruction Beerus and a resurrected Frieza. aaaaand met and friended Andrioid 21.honestly now that i listed all that stuff my life has been a bit weird.but! at least i've gotten a few friends along the way!
*he then turned around and smiled widely at the 2 Androids*
last edited on July 19, 2018 2:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:09PM, July 19, 2018
(online)
Alice: *smiles back*

Lazuli:
im glad you consider us friends.

Trunks:
Well what about the others?*it dawns on him* what about gohan?!
picosux224 at 9:34PM, July 19, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh Gohan? his a scholar these days.*he then frown as he crossed his arms*and a darn good 1 i guess.say do you wanna visit him? i'm sure he would like seeing you again.
Trunks:sure.*they were about to leave when Brenton suddenly stopped*
Brenton:uh Alice do me a favour by not telling Sakura i'm on Earth.i'm planning to stay at Beerus planet for a few days anyway.
Alice:you got it.*the half breeds then walked back to Mai*
Mai:is everything okay Trunks?
Trunks:yeah sorry about that.
Brenton:FLYING NIMBUS!*as the cloud floated down Brenton sat down and gestured Mai to sit behind him which she did*
Mai:where are we going?
Brenton:to Gohans house!*a few hours later they land at Gohans house*
Trunks:Gohan lives here?
Brenton:for now yes.*he then knocked on the door which Videl then opened*
Videl:oh hi Brenton! who're your friends?
Brenton:hiya Videl! this is Trunks and his girlfriend Mai.*Mai blushed as Trunks glared at Brenton*
Videl:oh Gohan talked about you! what a surprise please come in.i'll see if there is any snacks in the kitchen.*they then walked in and entered the living-room and sat down*
Trunks:so Gohans married?
Brenton:yep.and they have a daughter too.
Hercule:YEAH!!*Hercule kicked the door opened with his Granddaughter in hand surprising the 3 guests before Brenton smiled*
Brenton:how's it going champ?
last edited on July 20, 2018 6:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:14PM, July 20, 2018
(online)
Hercule: Its going great! Im a grandpa, the champ of the world, a movie star, and so much more AHAHAHAHA!!!*continues to play with pan*

Trunks:
*whispers to brenton*…so his ego is still at an all time high, huh?
picosux224 at 5:23AM, July 21, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:what can i say? Hercule has always been his own hype man.after awhile i kinda found his uh personality hilarious.
Hercule:well i am pretty great.
*Videl then walked in with 3 plates each 1 had a slice of cake*
Videl:here you go! Gohan will be out here in a moment.
Brenton:if i know him his face is most likely glued to a book.
Gohan:hmm?*Gohan walked into the Livingroom looking puzzled until he saw Trunks*TRUNKS!?
Trunks:hey Gohan! long time no see.*Brenton seeing Trunks's mood change made him smile.he then looked at Mai and did a thumbs up*
Pan:hah!
Hercule:h-hey!*Pan flew out of Hercules arms and hovered in front of her uncle.he then playfully sparred with her as she tried to punch him but he dodged*

shadowbladeXIII at 9:47PM, July 21, 2018
(online)
Trunks: er, are you sure that's wise?

Gohan: its fine Trunks, pan is a natural.

Pan:*flies over to trunks*

Trunks: oh um,hello there.

Pan:*headbutts him to the floor and laughs*

Trunks:(s-so strong…)*gets up rubbing his head* yep definitely a natural.
picosux224 at 1:01AM, July 22, 2018
(offline)
Hercule:that reminds me! hey Brenton and Gohan i recently got a call from that director that er well directed the GreatSaiyaman movie.he said the movie was such a success he decided to make a sequel called “GreatSaiyaman2:a new rivial emerges”
Brenton:so? what does that have to do with me?
Hercule:well he mentioned it will feature a lot of twists.1 of them being GreatSaiyagirl and GreatSaiyamans new rival SupremeSaiyaman! anyway i happened to mention that i knew him-er you and thought you might give it the old college try.
Brenton:you gotta be kidding me…
Trunks:what is he talking about?
Brenton:*sighs* *the halfling sweatdropped as he removed 1 of his gloves and pushed a button on his device making him wear his hero costume* Gohan and i kinda like to be superheroes in our spare time.
Hercule:so what do ya think?
Brenton:Hercule i'm not a actor.
last edited on July 22, 2018 4:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:42PM, July 23, 2018
(online)
Videl: aw, come on brenton I'd think you'd be great in a movie! it would be a smash hit for sure!

Hercule: and with me in it as well, you'd be sure to make a huge profit.

Videl: not to mention the kids would love it too.
picosux224 at 5:10PM, July 23, 2018
(offline)
*the halfbreed scratch his cheek as he laughed*
Brenton:well i guess i can't just rely on living on prize money…plus it might be a good surprise for the family.fine i'll look into it.
Hercule:yeah!! that is what i am talking about.*a few hours later the 3 half breeds were outside Gohans house chatting*
Brenton:-and then a explosion happened so i had to promise Sakura that i will never cook again. to this day she gives me a glare everytime i'm near the stove.
Trunks:….
Gohan:….
Trunks/Gohan:hahahaha!!!*they started to crack-up laughing at Brentons story.the half breed then laughed as well before smiling widely. he then looked at the sunset*we probably should go before Whis leaves.
Trunks:right.*Trunks said bye to Gohan and then eventually returned to Beerus's planet. 3 days later Brenton returned to Earth very calm as he breathed in the air smiling in content.*
Brenton:ah home sweet home.

*he then turned Supersaiyanblue and then reverted back to normal*(thanks to Whis i got my ki in control again but now i got to be more careful no more distractions-)*he then looked at his index finger as he made a bullet sized Hakai.he then smirked as he crushed it looking confident as he walked inside his house*Sakura? kids? i'm h-…home?*the halfbreed blinked in confusion as he saw Sakura sitting on the couch talking to Lazuli Shallot Alice Chi Chi Cedea and Bulma*uh did i interrupt something?*they turned their heads and blinked in confusion making Brenton smile widely*
Sakura:hi hon!*she ran to her husband and hugged him*…you look hurt.*there was indeed scratches and bruises all over his body
Brenton:i uh might of accidentally woke up Beerus yesterday…*he then scratch his cheek before laughing at what happened.*
last edited on July 24, 2018 10:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:00PM, July 25, 2018
(online)
Sakura:*sighs* you really should be more careful hon.*pecks him on the cheek* its good to have you home.*hugs him* If you are wondering where the kids are I sent them out for a movie and they won't be home for some time.

picosux224 at 5:07PM, July 25, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh? anything good?
Sakura:just the Greatsaiyaman movie.something about a extended ending involving a monster battle.
Brenton:huh cool.well i'll let you get back to your little ladys group thing.i'll be training if you need me.*he then smiled as he put his arms behind his head and began to walk to his training area and as soon as he used his DNA scanner on the side of the door he walked in with a smirk on his face*computer activate training level10.
Computer:activating…*suddenly multiple robots appeared making Brenton jump as they fired at him which he then smirked as he unsheathed his weapon and blocked the bullets*HAAH!!!!*he fired a Kamehameha destroying them*pfft too easy.*he then sweatdropped*maybe i should quit while i'm ahead.i mean the last thing i want is to become battle crazy like Dad.*he then smiled as he walked to a nearby fridge and grabbed a can of soda*(i mean after all i do feel 100%.besides! this is a good chance to relax after all of that training.)*he then laid down on a couch and decided to take a nap*
last edited on July 25, 2018 5:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:29AM, July 26, 2018
(online)
Alice:*walks into the room and sees him sleeping on the couch*(best not wake him)*looks around*(wow he really got stronger! I better build something new for him)*rubs his sleeping head*(huh, was he always soft?)*shakes head* (I better get on working on cleaning this up)*begins to clean*
picosux224 at 2:07PM, July 26, 2018
(offline)
*a few hours later the halfbreed slowly awoken as he stretched.he then stand up as he walked towards what he thought was the spot the robots were destroyed*
Brenton:huh…either i dreamt about destroying robots or Alice works fast.*he then walked out of that room and followed a strange BZZT! sound until he saw Alice working on something*
(well that answers that.)*he then grabbed a drink from a fridge and placed it in front of her*
Alice:hmm? oh! you're awake.
Brenton:so what are you working on?
Alice:all i'm gonna say is it'll help with your training.you'll have to wait until i'm done before finding out what this will do.*the half-breed smirked*
Brenton:aww come-on! not even a hint?
Alice:i'm afraid the hint will give it away.*Brenton shrugged his shoulders*
Brenton:oh well you can't blame a guy for trying.*he then drank from his soda can*so…
Alice:hmm?
Brenton:*the half breed smiled*did i miss anything the past 4 days? you know a evil threat coming to Earth or maybe something weird going on?
Alice:its been pretty quiet actually.
Brenton:huh…okay.*he then tried to have a quick peek over her shoulder*
Alice:no peeking.
Brenton:pfft fine…*he then sat down on a chair as his stomach rumbled*do we have anything to eat?
Alice:theres Pizza in the fridge.
Brenton:sweet!*he then grabbed the Pizza from the fridge and reheated it*
last edited on July 27, 2018 3:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:38PM, July 27, 2018
(online)
Alice:*runs through a few last diagnostics* ok…that should be it. Brenton, you can come back*takes a whiff of the air* and bring some of that pizza my way, alright? I haven't eaten in hours!
picosux224 at 11:14PM, July 27, 2018
(offline)
*the halfbreed walked back with the Pizza in hand as he placed the plate in front of her and took a slice as he curiously looked at what looked like a female Saiyan on the table. with long black hair and black and green Saiyain armor with matching boots and gauntlets*
Brenton:another Android? i don't know about that…i mean as far as i'm concerned i can only trust 4 Androids for obvious reasons.
*Alice smiled after taking a bite from a slice of Pizza*
Alice:this won't be a regular Android i'm gonna use the computers data to transfer basic information.in layman terms it will learn more and more from every time you fight her making it difficult each time you fight.*the halfbreed sweatdropped*
Brenton:is that a good idea? i mean something like this sounds dangerous.
Alice:don't you trust me? i'm sure as long as their is nothing wrong with that A.I everything will be fine.
Brenton:*the halfbreed sighed*of course i trust you. i just don't trust something that has the potential to kill me.
Alice:this coming from the guy who befriended a god of destruction.
Brenton:fair point…fine lets fire her up or whatever.*a few minutes later the androids eyes opened as it looked at Brenton*hiya!

last edited on July 28, 2018 12:29AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon