RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 7:08AM, June 25, 2018
(offline)
*GROWL! Brentons stomach could be heard making him blush as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:now that you mention it…
Alice:lets head on home then.*they then walked home was surprised as they saw Sakura placing all sorts of food on the table.*
Brenton:…that is quite a lot of food.
Sakura:well the way i see it is that you'll be very hungry when you come home so i worked up a storm in the kitchen and made your favorite foods.
*Brenton sat down and began to chow down while Alice ate the food calmly*
Brenton:*munch munch!*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 26, 2018 4:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:53PM, June 26, 2018
(online)
Sakura: so how was it? did you two get much done?

Alice:
I would say so yes.

Sakura:
that's good. How was the place hon? Is it everything that you expected it to be?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 7:27PM, June 26, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:not really. i mean she programmed a computer that follows my commands! who would expect that!?
Alice:please you'll make me blush.
Sakura:do you have any plans for today hon?
Brenton:*Brenton raised a eyebrow as he finished the food off his plate.he then looked up thinking about it.*well…i was thinking we all could go to a beach and relax for a bit.*hearing this made Sakura go wide eyed for a second expecting her husband to want to train more*
Sakura:that sounds like a wonderful idea.
Brenton:besides i kinda wanted to try something new.*he then smiled widely*
Sakura:like what?
Brenton:its a surprise.
Sakura:well finish your meal and i'll call a few people and get the kids ready.*she then walked out of the kitchen*
Brenton:thanks dear! this is gonna be awesome!!*he then excitedly jumped out of the chair.this makes Alice laugh*
Alice:that's the spirit.
last edited on June 27, 2018 3:03AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:52PM, June 27, 2018
(online)
Sakura: let's see who to call…

Alice:
Why not faker and his family?

Sakura: good idea! Anyone else?

Alice:well im sure gohan could use a break…if I were you I would just call everyone.
picosux224 at 5:05PM, June 27, 2018
(offline)
Sakura:this might take awhile.hon can you please get the kids ready?
Brenton:right!*an hour or so later the Son family and Android got everything ready.from packing extra food to wearing their respective swimming wear.
Violet:this is gonna be great! i'm gonna make the worlds biggest sand castle!
Bardock:(knowing sis she might actually do it…)
Brenton:heh why not?
Violet:what are you gonna do Daddy?
Brenton:*Brenton scratch his cheek*i uh want to try something out.you'll see later.*Alice held onto the Son family and teleport them to the beach.apparently everyone had already beat them to it.*oh we're late sorry guys…
*Alex once again was working at a grill cooking up food while the women were sun bathing and the kids were playing.so Brenton laid down on a towel that Sakura placed down and began to relax*
Master Roshi:oh Sakura you look lovely today.*Roshi was looking at a certain part of Sakuras swimsuit so-POW! Brenton punched Roshi in the face making him skid across the sand and land in front of Krillen*
Alice:oh my.
Brenton:*Brenton had a big anime style vain on his head*he needs to stop doing that.
Krillen:you never learn do you Roshi?
Master Roshi:eh heh heh….
Trunks:you ready Goten?
Goten:lets do it Trunks!*they took out their water guns and fired them at Brenton making him blink in confusion*
Brenton:what the…
Faker:hahahaha!! you should see the look on your f-*suddenly he stopped talking as a waterballoon was thrown at Fakers face.this made Brenton snicker as he hid another 1 behind his back while he whistled and looked away*
last edited on June 28, 2018 1:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:09PM, June 28, 2018
(online)
Faker:*looks at him* I'll get you for that, just you wait!*heads to a tub, and picks out a few* Let's see how you like it!*begins throwing water balloons*
picosux224 at 5:01PM, June 28, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton went wide-eyed before he tried to dodge them but they end up hitting him anyway making Brenton blink in confusion.he then smirked*
Brenton:oh you are gonna get it now bro! *to both Brenton and Fakers surprise another water balloon hit Brentons face.*(why am i being attacked here?…who threw that anyway?)
Bardock:haha! got your blind spot Dad!.
Brenton:my own son? okay now it is on!!*he threw multiple water Balloons at Bardock making him laugh*you can't beat your old man at having fun.
Bardock:we'll see…Uncle Faker now!*they picked up a water pistol and fired it but Brenton ducked making the 2 hit each other*
Brenton:hahahaha! nice try.
Alice:Sakura what are they doing?
Sakura:you never heard of a water fight?
Alice:i was created 10 years ago i never really got a chance to experience such a thing.
Sakura:well then go ahead and give it a try you might like it.*Brenton ducked from 2 water balloons*
Brenton:hah! you 2 throw like fortune teller Baba.
last edited on June 29, 2018 1:24AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:24AM, June 30, 2018
(online)
Faker: yeha well, you throw like puar!*throws a few more*

Bardock:*fills up a big one*think fast dad!

Alice:
huh…at this rate they might end up hitting each other.
picosux224 at 4:43PM, June 30, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh crapbaskets…*the big water balloon hit him making the half breed land next to his wife and friend*hahahahahahaha! okay i surrender the beach is all yours.
Bardock:woo we won!*Brenton chuckled at what happened as he sat up*
Sakura:stay still hon.
Brenton:hmm?
Sakura:*Sakura grabbed a towel and began to dry his head making the half breed smile widely as he held in his laughter*sometimes its like i'm taking care of 4 children.

Brenton:heh heh love you too Sakura.*the female Saiyan smiled before giving him a quick peck on the cheek*

shadowbladeXIII at 2:38PM, July 1, 2018
(online)
Sakura: Love you too.

Violet: Daddy look, im all the way out here!

Alice: isn't she out rather far?

Sakura: don't worry she's within flying reach and she's caught so many big fish before im sure nothing out there would get her.
picosux224 at 4:44PM, July 1, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:hehe all that matters is that she is really enjoying herself.
*suddenly a shark jumped in the air and bite down Violet whole.*
Alice:Violet!! we got to help her.
Brenton:relax Alice she'll be fine just give her a few seconds.*4 seconds later Violet jumped out of the sharks mouth showing that she had tied up its tongue*
violet:hehehe! nice try!*Brenton smiled as he took out his bag and looked through it*
Yamcha:what do you got there?
Brenton:well i had a few great ideas of what we could do before Alex could finish coking. live volley/netball. a soccerball for the boys to play with. Violets dolls. Yangs favourite plushie…
Yang:Daaaad!(how embarrassing.)
Brenton:heh heh..i actually recently bought a few surfboards if you or Krillen want try that. i brought the kids water guns and balloons.(although i think we ran out of balloons.) and i even brought a few books in case someone just wants to relax in the sun.
Alice:wow you really planned ahead.
Brenton:yeah well…i guess i might of over thought this but i didn't want anyone to feel left out of the summer fun.*he then rubbed the back of his head slightly blushing*
Chi Chi:well i'm proud of you. i'm not gonna lie i thought this was Sakuras idea to get you out of the house.*Brenton sweatdropped as he hung his head down*
Brenton:thanks Mom…
last edited on July 1, 2018 7:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:08AM, July 2, 2018
(online)
Yamcaha: I'll set up the net!

Krillen:
I'll take a board

Faker:
Same! Betcha out do you out there, bro!
picosux224 at 3:23PM, July 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh yeah? well i bet you'll get hit with a mouth full of salt water.*they then ran to the ocean and swam up to the nearest wave alongside Krillen. unlike Faker both Brenton and Krillen were having trouble staying on their surfboards as Brenton fell making the wave push him to the shore*…i'm okay.*as he got back up he angrily walked back into the water but as Krillen and Fake rode another wave history repeats itself as he got a faceful of sand*ugh okay so surfing isn't my forte..good to know.
*he then kicked the shore water out of anger. sitting back down on his towel in defeat*
Sakura:giving up already?
Brenton:i never give up on anything…but i don't think surfing is for me.*he then sighed as he put his arms behind his back and laid on the sand as he looked at the clear sky.he then stood up and began to kick the air*
Alice:well then why don't we join the others in that interesting game?
Brenton:i don't know about that..the last thing i want is to be spiked in the face by a volleyball.*she then grabbed his arm*
Alice:come on it'll be fun.
Brenton:*the half breed frowned as he was dragged towards the net*fine i'll play 1 game.

last edited on July 3, 2018 3:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:47PM, July 3, 2018
(online)
*one net set up later*'

Alice:
alright now, we have to split into groups and then we play!…*looks over the people* (who to choose…)
picosux224 at 3:30PM, July 3, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:lets make it a simple 3 on 3 match.
Alice:sure. now lets see..Videl!
Videl:hmm?*she was reading a novel*
Alice:wanna play with us?
Videl:i'll be right there.*she then walked up to them*
Brenton:hmm okay lets see…Sakura come on lets have some fun!
Sakura:alright dear.
Alice:you 2 are so inseparable its adorable. okay i guess i choose Tien!
Tien:what?…very well then.
Brenton:hey Gohan lets show them what the Son family can do!
Gohan:oh uh alright.*Brenton smirked at Alice*
Brenton:you are so going down!
Alice:are you sure about that? how about we make things interesting.
Brenton:what like a bet?
last edited on July 4, 2018 1:44AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:24PM, July 4, 2018
(online)
Alice: A bet would be nice, but what to bet?

Tien: …loser buys Ice cream or something?

Alice: Oh Yes! That would be good, but im sure we can do more than just that.
picosux224 at 3:10PM, July 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:lets see…(i got it!)how about the loser does whatever the winner wants for a week!
Alice:for a week!?.
Brenton:yeah!
Tien:i don't know about that.
Gohan:Brenton i don't know if that is a good idea.
Brenton:aww come on its all in good fun.besides if its that bad then we could always pick 1 person from both teams to partake in the bet its no biggie.
*they played for what felt like hours but only been 30 minutes Roshi was keeping score and noticed they were 3-3 last point wins.
Alice:here we go!*Alice served the ball but as soon as she hit it Brenton could of sworn he felt dark energy as it surround the ball and smacked him in the face*gasp! sorry!
Brenton:i'm okay!*Sakura quickly hit the ball too Gohan allowing it to go over the net but Videl knocked it back before Brenton could react the ball land next to him making his team lose*
Alice:we won!*Brenton frowned at the fact he lost the match/bet but he then smiled and shrugged it off*
Brenton:oh well you win some you lose some.good game everyone that was a blast!(although i could of done without the whole being hit with the volleyball but that is just my bad luck i guess..speaking of which didn't i feel dark energy coming from the ball?…eh i might of been imagining things.)so since i kinda put my foot in my mouth i guess i should be the 1 that should be part of it not Gohan or Sakura.*he then rubbed the back of his head*
last edited on July 4, 2018 3:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:29AM, July 5, 2018
(online)
Gohan: hey, you tried your best and that's all that mattered. Still, it was a close match it could have gone either way.

*at that point the volley ball begins to float up and to the right*
picosux224 at 5:03PM, July 5, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(the hell…?)*the ball flung towards the sky making Brenton blinked in confusion before sighing and putting on jeans a black t-shirt and a black overcoat as well as brown gloves.he then grabbed his weapon and buckle it around his chest*
Sakura:is everything alright hon?
Brenton:i'm not so sure…but don't worry its probably just my imagination.*he then called nimbus and flew towards the sky*
Alice:be careful!*as he flew he eventually came across a few unfamiliar faces*
Brenton:crap!
???:hello Brenton its good to finally meet you my name is Putine.*in front of him were a beautiful blue skinned woman with green hair and red eyes wielding a scepter*.to my left here is the strong Brute Gravy*Brenton looked at the demon.he has pink skin big lips wearing white chest plated armor and shorts he was wielding a big hammer* and to my right are my associates Salsa and Shroom.*Salsa was a short red headed man wearing a blue cloak and is holding onto a sword of his own.which had a blue crystal near the tip of his blade. as for shroom he was a skinny purple skinned demon with white hair using a scythe*
Brenton:HAH!!*Brenton turned into a Supersaiyan ready to fight*let me guess you are the lot that were following under Demigras command and decided now was the perfect time to enact your revenge?
Putine:that's right.
Gravy:enough talking. its time for him to be squashed!*Gravy tried to slam Brenton with his Hammer but he dodged and kicked him*
Brenton:nice try but you gotta do better then that.
Putine:very well*Putine fired dark magic out of her scepter making Brenton go wide-eyed not having enough time to dodge but suddenly Fu appeared and slashed the magic upwards to the clouds causing a purple flash of light to destroy the clouds*
Brenton/Gravy/Putine:Fu!?
Fu:a 4 on 1 match is just unfair! don't you think so Brenton?*the half breed was understandably confused*
Brenton:y-yeah.
last edited on July 6, 2018 2:15AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:38PM, July 6, 2018
(online)
Gravy: well, then we'll just make go faster and end it quick! take the sayain! Fu is mine!

Fu: catch me if you can! *dashes off and watches as gravy follows* perfect…*fires multiple ki blasts*
picosux224 at 3:37PM, July 6, 2018
(offline)
Gravy:GRAAH*he blocked most of the ki blasts making his arm have a few scratches*curse you!
Fu:now now Gravy don't tell me that big head of yours is weighing you down.
Gravy:grr… i'll show you!!*he then fired a powerful dark ki blast making Fu get knocked to a nearby tree*
Brenton:Fu!(3 on 1..okay i kinda like the challenge.)
Salsa:haha! die die little fly!*the shortest of the group swung his sword with great force as Brenton blocked it.the impact pushed him back a bit*
Brenton:(okay so Gravy is super strong and Salsa is really fast. but what ab-)*Shroom fired dark energy out of his Scythe making Brenton dodge*(if i keep myself a few feet away from the short jester Shroom will try to go for my blind spot so i gotta think carefully)*he then tried to strike Salsa but Putine moved in and blocked it with her staff.*
Putine:it feels wrong when a woman has to get her fingers dirty.but for you i'll make an accept-ion*Brenton smirked*
Brenton:aw i'm sorry Putine but i'm already a happily married man.but if its a good first date you want i'll make it a blast!
Putine:hmph your playful banter although cute is sorely lacking in-*Brenton back flipped away from her and the cupped his hands together*KAMEHAMEHA!!!*he fired his signature attack towards Putine but she made a force field blocking the beam*
Brenton:trust me the only thing i'll soon be lacking in will be opponents.*Putine smirked as she fired a dark magical beam from her weapon*HAAAAH!!!!!*but Brenton blocked it with his ki.*Shroom then fired dark slash like energy from his scythe making Brenton backflip*so tell me Putine do you always let your boys do most of the dirty work or is this the first time you gang up on someone and still lose?
Putine:hmph i agree its a unnecessary tactic but its very effective none the less.
Brenton:oh please i could beat the 3 of you with 1 arm tied behind my back.*he then smirked in a playful manner as he put his arm behind his back.he then back flipped from a incoming strike from Salsa and kicked the back of his head*

*Gravy walked up to the rubble surrounding Fu*
Gravy:you were nothing but failure a experiment gone wrong.
Fu:yeah? ugh well at least i'm not a glorified hammer for brains.*he then ki blasted Gravy sending the Brute flying through the air.*
Putine:do you honestly believe you'll win the war? even if you do beat us wake up Saiyan! if i can't kill you your wife children and friends will be next on the chopping block!
Brenton:…
Putine:well that certainly got your attention.*she then gathered a ki blast in 1 hand as she walked up to him*
Brenton:i knew the risks from the very beginning ever since i accepted that stupid job..but the thought of people like you destroying other peoples worlds without remorse and for your own selfish needs..*he turned into a Supersaiyan2 but this time his ki flared towards the sky. Salsa then tried to slash him but he ducked and punched him in the gut*i HATE people like you!*he then vanished and kicked Salsa to a nearby terrain*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!*and fired a powerful blast destroying him completely*(i gotta keep my stamina in check.)
last edited on July 7, 2018 9:03PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:36PM, July 7, 2018
(online)

Alice:(he's gotten back a bit more of himself…hopefully this doesn't take a lot out of him.)

Gravy: retreat!*one by one the others vanish*

Fu: Nice! you did great there*pats him on the back*
picosux224 at 12:30AM, July 8, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed flinched in pain but then smiled as he put his arm behind his head*
Brenton:thanks i guess…say Fu why did you help me anyway?
Fu:well you know the old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Brenton:sure…?
Fu:well their you go.*the half breed sweatdropped still not sure what to make heads or tails from the teenager.*
Brenton:ugh anyway i guess i owe you 1. so if you need help or advice or whatever you know where i'll be.FLYING NIMBUS!*as the cloud descended Brenton hopped on top of it and sat on it*later Fu!(man my body aches all over…ugh i'm gonna get scolded by either Sakura Alice or even mother for this i just know it.)*he then flew off making Fu smirk before he vanished*
*a few minutes later Brenton landed at the beach making the Zfighters stare at him with confusion as they sensed him before hand*uh hi guys..*he then rubbed the back of his head trying to hide the pain his feeling the best he could*
Sakura:are you okay hon?
Brenton:uh yep! heh heh…but if its the same to you i think i'm going to lay down for a bit.*he then laid down on the sand*
Sakura:but what happened?
Brenton:oh you know a bunch of evil people that used to work for Demigra wanted my head so uh nothing out of the ordinary…well in my case anyway.*he then got up now not feeling any pain making him sigh in relief as he stretched and took off his jacket and then punched and kicked the air*hah! hah! hiya!*he then looked at his hand as he made a fist*(i have noticed that although my strength isn't what it used to be i'm still pretty fast..maybe i could use that to my advantage.in that case i'll see what i can do when i train in the training room Alice gave me…man i still feel excited at the thought of using it again.)*he then smirked as he imagined himself fighting someone as he kicked the air.the next day Brenton was in his training room with Alice Lapis Alex and Faker*

Alice:well what do you think?
Faker:eh not bad i guess.*he then looked confused*so whats the catch? a training room in exchange for a date or something?
Brenton:*Brentons face went red as he glared*no! there was no catch.she made it so that i can get my strength back to 100%.
Faker:wait get your strength back? did something happen to you?*Brenton sweatdropped realizing what he just done.*
Brenton:uh well…*Brenton explained what happened to him with his 2 fights with Hit. while Alex was over at the console checking out the tech of the training room*
Alex:whoa…*Alice walked up to him with her arms crossed smiling knowing too well how Alex was around new tech*
Alice:impressed?
Alex:uh huh…
last edited on July 9, 2018 4:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:40PM, July 9, 2018
(online)
Alex: you did all this all day?

Alice: yep.

Alex:…wow.when can we test it?

Alice: hopefully soon.

Faker:*continues listening* (so that's why he feels different, well not entirely.)
picosux224 at 7:19PM, July 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiled as he walked up to a nearby locker and opened it showing training Saiyan armor which he than begun to put on*that being said i won't let a little set back like that get in the way of my training.i refuse to be behind Dad and Vegeta.
Alex:so why am i here? i get you bringing the android and your bro but i'm not nearly as strong as you 3.
Brenton:doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun right?
Alex:well…fine only because if Shallot thought i was slacking off she'll kill me.
Faker:why does she train you in the first place? no offense but i don't see the point.
Alex:eh your guess is as good as mine.*Brenton walked into the next room as the other 3 followed*
Alice:have fun boys!
Lapis:so what are we gonna do first?
Brenton:lets start with a warm up.computer? increase the gravity by 200X
Computer:right away Mr.Son*as the gravity got tense they punched and kicked the air with ease*
Alex:a talking computer A.I too?!
Brenton:heh yep.
Computer:i was programmed to meet all of Mr.Sons needs while using these facilities.
Alex:(cool.)
Brenton:alright lets do this.*Brenton smirked before going Supersaiyan.*
Alex:ugh right. KAIOKEN!*they then began to clash at 1 another. a few hours later they were bruised all over as their clothes were damaged.Alex smiled as he flared the kaioken allowing him to move freely but as his ki flared a small box escaped 1 of his pockets making Brenton confused as he picked it up he went wide-eyed*
Brenton:whats this?*Alex blushed as he snatched the small black box*
Alex:give me that!

last edited on July 10, 2018 5:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:08PM, July 10, 2018
(online)
Faker: ooh, I know what that is…you want to pop the question don't cha?

Alex: That's none of your business!

Faker: dude relax, I get it you like her. That's fine, but you might have a hard time. I mean, she likes ya and all but you know her preferences.*unravels his tail to scratch his back and wraps it back up*

Alex:

Faker:what?

Alex: Since when did you have a tail?

Faker: What, you didn't notice? I've been using it as a belt our last few meet ups. Honestly, i'm shocked neither of you noticed.

Alex: No, I mean, your design wasn't made with one in mind. So, how?

Faker:*shrugs* Dunno it just grew in one day after some training with Shallot. I mean, Gohan had a tail at one point and it grew back.*points to brenton* he's had several from what I recall. So, yeha no big deal really. If anything because of it I've had a boost in a lot of things, energy, stamina, pride. I've never felt more like a sayain!*strikes a confident pose*

Alex:…ok well, it still might be something I would want to look into.

Faker:you know what I think, I think you just want to change the subject from your little box and wanting to try and marry Shallot!

Alex: No I don't!*blushes*

Faker: you worry too much man.

Lapis: those two are really something, aren't they?
picosux224 at 4:19AM, July 11, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:ha! ha! ha! that's 1 way of putting it.(but yeah i never noticed that he grew a tail..weird you would think it would of been that obvious.)that being said i don't see what the big deal is.you should just go ahead and ask her.
Alex:no Fakers right it won't be eas-why are we even talking about my damn love life!?
Faker:because the 3 of us are actually married?
Brenton:and if my memory serves you are hopeless in the love department.
Lapis:plus you are aiming pretty high what with her being a ex space pirate.
Alex:…i hate all of you.*they then walked out of the chamber as the 5 of them walked to the 2nd Son home*
Alice:Brenton good news i am seeing a lot of improvement in your training.but i'm afraid you still got a long way to go.
Brenton:that's good.*as they reached the Son home Sakura was drinking tea while chatting with Shallot*

last edited on July 11, 2018 4:29AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:38AM, July 11, 2018
(online)
*minutes eariler…*
Shallot: Im telling ya Sakura he'd benifit a lot if he were to come train with me again.
Sakura: Brenton works better at his own pace sis we both know that.

Shallot: oh come now he likes going beyond. *sips drink* and who pushes him better than I? I mean I've worked with both Alex and his copy and they've made progress.

Sakura: speaking of, how are things with Alex.

Shallot: I would say they are pretty decent. He's been acting odd though. *rolls eyes* its probably just a human thing.

Sakura:
Well you could ask him he's due back in a bit.

Shallot: nah. its none of my business.

Sakura: oh their back!*waves at them* hey guys how was training?
picosux224 at 4:27PM, July 11, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:it was great!
Sakura:that is good to hear.*Alex looked at Shallot as he put his hand in 1 of his pockets*
Shallot:what?
Alex:n-nothing!
Shallot:(Earthlings are so strange.)
Brenton:*Brenton held in his laughter while Faker smirked and Lapis smiled*
Alex:*Alex sighed as he shook his nerves off*look you and me. North City now.
Shallot:*Shallot was surprised at how forward Alex was being. but then smirks*alright. i'll see you later Sakura oh and Brenton?
Brenton:hmm?
Shallot:if you want to train with me you know where to find me.
Brenton:eh i'll think about it.
Sakura:(did Alex just ask Shallot out on a date?)*she then looked at her husband who smirked as Alex and Shallot flew away*why do i feel like i just missed something.
Brenton:i'll uh tell you later.

*the next day Brenton was laying on the grass enjoying the peace and quiet*
Brenton:ah days like this is why its worth protecting the planet.*Sakura and Alice watched Brenton as a little bird land on his head as it tweeted making him smile*hi there little friend.
Sakura:you know hon you never told me what was up with Alex yesterday.
Brenton:hmm?…oh! right. Alex might have proposed to Shallot.
Sakura:what!?*Brenton flinched at the shout but the bird still sat still on his head*
Brenton:my ears..anyway i'm not sure if he would really go through with it.i mean he isn't exactly a Casanova.
Alice:well i wouldn't say that.
Brenton:speak of the devils i can sense them now.
*as they landed Shallot walked up to Brenton the half breed had his eyes closed until he opened 1 and noticed the very patient Shallot with her arms crossed*
Shallot:hey Sis and you too Android and Brent.
*Alice sweatdropped at just being called a Android*
Alice:hello Shallot.
*Brenton went wide eyed as he noticed a ring with a big diamond on it. this causes her to glare at him*
Shallot:make 1 annoying comment and i'll kick you.
Brenton:i thought brides were suppose to be cheery…
last edited on July 12, 2018 6:03AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:20AM, July 12, 2018
(online)
Alice: Congrats you two!

Alex: well, don't congratulate us yet.

Alice: what do you mean?

Shallot: He means I haven't given him my answer yet.

Alice: What?! but you love him, right?

Shallot: If you want to know when I'll give my answer I'll tell you what I told him. 3 weeks, 4 days, 18 hours, and 27 minutes.

Alice: why so long?

Alex:
Hey, if it takes a few extra weeks, but she wears the ring then clearly she's not going to say no…right?

Sakura: Um sis, a word…*dashes up and pulls shallot to the side away from brenton and the others* First off, congrats are in order. Second, are you sure you want to go through with this?! you aren't exactly the type of person to go through with relationships and you usually end them badly.

Shallot: Sakura you worry too much. I have goals now.

Sakura: Last time you told me that you dropped a moon on a planet cause the guy wasn't willing to follow you.

Shallot:
Ok first off, you are over reacting that guy wanted to kill me cause at the time I was trying to turn a profit on his planet. Second it wasn't a moon it was a space station.

Sakura: Same difference!*sighs* Look, Im not going to say you shouldn't do this, but if things don't work out don't drop a moon on this planet.

Shallot:
Sister,*wags finger* you worry too much. I have too much invested right now.

Sakura: like what?

Shallot: if you want that answer, you'll have to wait until after I give Alex my answer.

Sakura:
fine. Always with the secrets*walks back with her*

Alice: what was that about?

Sakura: oh, just some sister to sister talk. Nothing special.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon