RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35AM, Aug. 19, 2018
(online)
Sakura: ow wow! Brenton, you know you didn't have to do this for me. I would have made it after I awoke.*begins eating*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:25PM, Aug. 19, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:that is true but i figured i would surprise you with all this.*he then ate at a very fast pace making him finish eating in 1 minute*(tomorrow is the big day.i gotta prepare for anything.)*he than stands up as he began to stretch*…(do you know what? nevermind i don't need to train.after all i've definitely gotten stronger thanks to Whis's training i just hope Gohan has gotten stronger as well…)
Sakura:you alright hon?
Brenton:yeah i just figured i should skip training just for today.*he then walked outside as he smiled about the sunny day*
Sakura:in that case hon wanna tag along with me to the city?
Brenton:sure!
Bardock:come on Yang lets go! Mom! Dad! we're gonna train with Piccolo and Gohan!*they then flew out of the house*
Violet:i'm gonna go to Grandpas to spend time with Grandma and Goten!*she then flew out of the house as well*
Alice:huh it seems the whole family is busy today.*as she walked out Brenton smiled*
Brenton:join us Alice after…shopping. we're gonna hangout in the city.kinda 2 birds with 1 stone situation since the SupremeSaiyaman has to be on patrol later anyways.
Alice:sounds like fun.*they then flew by nimbus as they land at NorthCity*
Brenton:so ladies lets get the shopping over with so we can have some fun!*later the halfbreed capsulized 20 bags into 1 capsule.he didn't noticed at first but both his wife and friend held his arms as they walked*
Sakura:so what should we do first?
Brenton:i hear this city is big on crime so i gotta look into that eventually.*he then looked at his watch and realised it was afternoon*but i guess we could go to the movies or maybe check out for anything interesting going on.
*suddenly a bunch of guys riding on hoverbikers stopped in front of him. as the leader who looked tall tough and bald walked up to him*
???:hey your that millionaire! *he then grabbed Brentons shirt*
give us all your cash now!
Brenton:…pfft! hahahaha!!!*Brenton smirked* very funny.*they then walked away from them but 1 of them grabbed Alice*
Alice:h-hey!
???:how about you and i go someplace private and-
Brenton:grr…*without hesitation Brenton flicked a rock at the gang leader knocking him out*
*he then karate chop the 1 holding Alice by her arm*
knocking him out.he then glared at the rest as he powered up.*well? go ahead and rob me…i DARE you.
???1:ah! his a freak! lets get out of here!!
???2:what about the boss and Billy?
???1:who cares!?*they then scattered leaving a very ticked off half breed as a vein appeared on his head*
Brenton:jerks.(that was annoying.)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Aug. 20, 2018 2:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:24PM, Aug. 20, 2018
(online)
Sakura: wow brenton way to go, but you know you didn't have to do that for me. That guy was not even on our levels. Pan could have probably beat them.

Alice: well, I thought the gesture was nice.

picosux224 at 6:08PM, Aug. 20, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i don't care how weak they are.they were being criminals so i had to stop them…plus i didn't want them bothering the people around here.*he then tied up the gang leader up with rope*there! the cops should be happy with this present..anyway.*he then rubbed the back of his head sheepishly*where were we going?*Sakura facepalmed while Alice giggled*
Sakura:come on..*they then grabbed his arms as they walked*

Brenton:(moments like this makes me thankful Roshi isn't around us.the last thing i need is a perverted comment from him.)*they then looked at a few things as Brenton bought them jewellery and even decided to make a quick visit to his Dojo in West City while giving the students a quick demonstration*alright everyone 1 more time.take a deep breath cup your hands and focus your energy on your fingers*he then fired a weak kamehameha allowing his students to clap amazed about said technique.he then walked up to the 2 women*sorry about that.i figured i had to check up on them.
Sakura:its fine.i know how much teaching means to you.
Alice:are they even making any progress?
Brenton:1 of them is improving greatly.*he then pointed at a 10 year old boy with spiky orange hair and blue eyes.he was trying to follow Brentons movements to the letter*keep it up Connor!
*a few hours later as they were walking around Brenton had a big grin on his face looking proud* i am the best martial arts teacher ever!
Roshi:your Dojo is doing well then?*they turned around and saw Muten Roshi*
Brenton:heh heh yep!*Roshi then got to close to Sakura and Alice*
Roshi:hello ladies! you 2 look…healthy.*he then noticed their arms were around Brentons arms so he turned to Brenton and whispered*so what is going on here? are the 3 of you…you know.
Brenton:huh? are we what?-…*his face glowed red in realization.so he facepalmed*(i really hate you right now old man.)grr…*he then pulled Alices and Sakuras hand as he walked away still blushing madly*
last edited on Aug. 22, 2018 7:48AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:08PM, Aug. 22, 2018
(online)
Alice: what was that about?

Sakura: probably nothing. So brenton what are you going to teach them?
picosux224 at 6:05PM, Aug. 22, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well…i have been trying to teach them about ki control but sadly they aren't really getting it.*he then sweatdropped*
Alice:well they're just regular humans.its to be expected.
Brenton:i guess.*after a few hours of training the students with once again failed result they head home and then watched as Brenton trained by himself*Ha! hiyah!(today has been fun but if i don't train i'll end up losing my match.)kamehame…ha!!!*he fired the beam and then moved his arms sending the beam towards the sky as it vanished*(this won't do.if i know Dad he might have fully mastered mixing Supersaiyanblue with Kaioken…)*he then looked at his hand before he mumbles*i gotta fight my own way.*he then continued to punch and kick the air*
Sakura:there he goes over doing it again.i'll go and make him and the kids a snack.*she then went into the kitchen*
Alice:*Alice walked up to the halfbreed and gave him a drink which he sipped*something wrong?
Brenton:its nothing…i'm just a little antsy about the exhibition match.and i suppose i'm worried about the other gods from the other universes.*he then crossed his arms*i cannot be their favourite mortal if they already found out i gave the 2 Zenos the idea for the tournament.probably think i'm evil or something.
last edited on Aug. 23, 2018 8:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:37AM, Aug. 24, 2018
(online)
Sakura: aw cheer up brenton. im sure you'll get along with all the other competitors. Why would they have any reason not to like you?

Alice:
yeah its not like beating them would destroy their way of life or anything. A fight is a fight. you battle, be a good sport then you're done, right?

Sakura:
Well that's a simple way of putting it.(She at least gets the jist of it though.)
picosux224 at 7:53AM, Aug. 24, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah you are both probably right.*he then scratch his cheek as he laughed it off*i'm probably just over thinking things.anyway i'm gonna train in my training area if you need me.*he then walked to the facility and began to train in 500x Earths gravity for 5 hours straight. after that he callapsed to the ground smiling widely*welp i can't move right now…computer shutdown the gravity.
Computer:gravity shutting down*as it did so he stood up and then walked to the couch before laying ontop of it*
Brenton:(heh.another successful training session…body still hurts though.)
last edited on Aug. 25, 2018 1:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:00PM, Aug. 25, 2018
(online)
Alice:*comes in with a few drinks* you know you are getting a lot better at stopping yourself from going too overboard. I thought I was going to have to help you off the floor.*offers him one*
picosux224 at 11:18PM, Aug. 25, 2018
(offline)
*which he happily took and drank it*
Brenton:haha! please give me some credit.the last thing i need is to be incapacitated because i decide to train too hard.so what's up?
Alice:i was just checking up on you.*the halfbreed stood up and began to stretch before he put the drink on the table and then put his hands in his pockets as he smiled widely*
Brenton:i appreciate your concern but trust me i'm fine.maybe a bit sore but yeah fine.
Alice:*the Android raised a eyebrow as the halfbreed walked out of his facility so she followed him*so what are you doing now?*she then grabbed onto his arm making him blush lightly as he scratch his cheek*
Brenton:w-well i figured i would just go for a walk or something.
last edited on Aug. 26, 2018 1:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:17PM, Aug. 27, 2018
(online)
Alice: oh…ok. A walk sounds great. We haven't really done that yet have we?*smiles at him* Where are we walking to?
picosux224 at 2:48AM, Aug. 28, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh nowhere special.*he then sweatdropped*(i honestly didn't expect her to follow me but oh well it can't be helped. besides i almost enjoy her company as much as i like hanging out with Sakura.)*he then smiled widely at her as he gestured her to walk as they did Brenton was deep in thought*(i can see why a few of my friends would think i like Alice in that way.i mean she is always sweet to me ever since i beat her evil-side.and she is pretty-er i mean pretty amazing!)*Alice smiled at Brenton making the halfbreed laugh awkwardly at her as he rubbed his head*(okay maybe i do have a crush on her and i'm just in denial.)*they then reached to the middle of the forest which was surrounded with multiple coloured flowers a giant tree and animals like deers birds and such.*
Alice:this place is very pretty.
Brenton:i know right?.*he then walked up to a flowerbed picked a yellow flower and put it on the Androids hair.*here this will look good on you.
Alice:thank you.
Brenton:*the halfbreed laughed as he scratched his cheek.*don't mention it.
last edited on Aug. 28, 2018 3:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:13PM, Aug. 28, 2018
(online)
Alice:…You seem to be distracted by something. What is it? is it the tourney? You know if there's something you want to talk about you can always ask.
picosux224 at 11:07PM, Aug. 28, 2018
(offline)
*the halfbreed crossed his arms as he looked up in the sky*
Brenton:well yeah i know…look Alice i might sort of like like you.*this made Alice go wide-eyed as she blushed.*take it as you will but frankly that is how i feel.don't get the wrong idea i still love Sakura nothing will ever change that.*he then laid down on the grass*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:45AM, Aug. 29, 2018
(online)
Alice: oh…*lies right next to him* You've always liked me huh? Well, in truth I kinda felt the same way. Though, I will admit this kind of caught me off guard. Plus, I would never think about steeling you away. I thought would be more of some questions we owe each other or if you needed some help with family. *smiles*
picosux224 at 2:46PM, Aug. 29, 2018
(offline)
Alice:so what now?
Brenton:…i gotta tell Sakura the truth which is i care about you both deeply.
Alice:Brenton…*she smiled at him.an hour later Brenton explained his feelings to Sakura expecting her to yell at him or worse. but instead she simply raises a eyebrow*
Sakura:is that all?
Brenton:well yeah…
Sakura:hon on planet Vegeta the lower class Saiyans used to have more mates all the time…granted it wasn't because of love but in your case it's a bit different since you are half human.
Brenton:so wait your not mad? because you would have every right to be.
Sakura:no just surprised you didn't say anything sooner the signs were pretty obvious.*the halfbreed rubbed his head as he laughed*
Brenton:that's a relief.(i just dread the day when the kids find out.or worse my enemies…oh who am i kidding Shallot would be worse.)*the next morning Brenton was trying to meditate but his mind was clouded from being anxious about the tournament*
Alice:penny for your thoughts?
Brenton:can't concentrate.i'm worried about that exhibition match.
Alice:about that Sakura and i have been talking last night and we decided to come with you to cheer you on.
Brenton:are you sure? it might get dangerous?
Alice:uh-huh.
Brenton:well alright if you say so.*he then stood up and smiled at her.*HAH! HIYAH! *and then began to train*
Alice:oh and when you are done Sakura made everyone breakfast so don't train for too long.
Brenton:i won't.*he then kissed her cheek before he continued to train.a few minutes later he walked into the kitchen and chowed down on his breakfast.after that the half breed was outside as he stretched.he then turned into Supersayiangod as he smiled*(all i gotta do is wait for Whis and then the exhibition match should be on.)*he then smiled as he sat down and meditate*
last edited on Aug. 30, 2018 7:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:30PM, Aug. 30, 2018
(online)
Bardock: you're really pumped for this aren't you dad?
picosux224 at 12:58AM, Aug. 31, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*he smiled at his son*of course i am…although id be lying to myself if i said i wasn't nervous.just the idea of fighters from other universes that might be stronger then me is almost thrilling.*Sakura walked out holding a orange gi top and pants as well as a blue shirt and new blue boots and Brentons blue scarf*
Sakura:here you go hon your gi is fixed up.
Brenton:thank you Sakura*he then quickly put them on.*

*a hour later the 3 universe 7 fighters were at Gokus house chatting but then a flash of light hit their eyes as the Grand Priest appeared*
Whis:hello father.
Grand Priest:fighters of universe 7 i came to tell you the rules of the tournament before we begin the exhibition match.*1 explanation later*-and so if your universe lose it will be erased.
Goku:no way!
Brenton:erased!?*the half breed put his head down feeling guilty*(this was my fault…)
*they were then teleported to a arena and as they looked around they could see many gods in their respective floating platforms*
Zeno:oh! hiya Brenton!
Brenton:hiya Zennies!
Grand Priest:now lets get the exhibition match underway! universe 7s Son Brenton you'll be fighting Lavender.*a yellow fur wolf with a hunchback licked his teeth making Brenton sweatdrop.*
Brenton:well here goes nothing…
Sakura:good luck Brenton.
Alice:be careful.*the half breed smiled at his wife and girlfriend before walking to the arena getting a strange vibe from the blonde wolf
Brenton:(what gives? i can't seem to sense his ki..)
Lavender:so you are the guy everyone is hating.i'm gonna enjoy hurting you killer…hahaha!!
Brenton:urk! *the halfbreed flinched as he saw a few gods glare at him*
Alice:this doesn't seem fair.
Beerus:well Android as far as they're all concerned they believe Brenton is the badguy so his only option is to tough it out.
Brenton:so you think i'm the badguy huh…*he then glared at Lavender*fine! bring it on fido!*Brenton unsheathe his weapon as his ki flared.at the same time Lavender chuckled as his fists glow purple*
Grand Priest:ready? now begin!
last edited on Aug. 31, 2018 10:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:01PM, Aug. 31, 2018
(online)
Lavender:*rushes in and begins to attack from all directions*

Alice:
wow, he's fast!
picosux224 at 1:36AM, Sept. 1, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:woah!*most of Lavenders strikes missed as Brenton jumped out of the way.but to his surprise Lavender appeared next to him and scratch his arm making the Supreme Kai of universe 9 smirk. as Brenton backflipped away from him*
Supreme Kai o/U9:hahaha! nice work Lavender.he's already finished mwahahahaha!!!
Gohan:what is he talking about? Lavender only landed a scratch.
Brenton:HAAAH!!!!!*the half breed fired a ki blast knocking Lavender to the other side of the arena.this made Brenton start to pant as his fingers on his right hand began to turn purple making him drop his weapon.*
Sakura:Brenton! are you alright?
Brenton:i'll be fine!
Lavender:not for long.*Lavender appeared in front of Brenton and shot out poisonous gas from his mouth but Brenton used instant transmission to dodge it and kicked him in the head as he reappeared*
Brenton:hah! you're too easy.i won't even need to break a sweat.*he then grabbed his now numb purple arm*
Lavender:hahaha! you should give up now before you are dead! the poison has already gone through your whole arm!!
*Brenton smirked as he looked at the ground*
Brenton:i'll just have to beat you with 1 arm behind my back.HAAAH!!!!!!!!*he the halfbreeds hair spiked up as a tower sized ki escaped his body showing his full potential. but doing this had a drawback as the poison grew larger*
Zeno/Future Zeno:ooh!
Alice:oh no.
Brenton:*the half breed flew in at the wolf as he gathered ki in 1 hand*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*the blast hit Lavender knocking him out.he then smirked at the gods as he felt pain from the poison.*i…am not…the bad guy!.(i'm getting a strange vibe from that guy in a cloak…)
Grand Priest:round 1 goes to Universe7.
*Brenton could barely fly but as he landed in front of the Z-fighters he smiled*
Goku:good job son.
Brenton:heh heh..
Alice:quick take this.*Alice looked through her bag as she gave him the senzu since he couldn't move his arms while Sakura gave him a sip of bottled water*
Brenton:thanks.
last edited on Sept. 1, 2018 8:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:16PM, Sept. 2, 2018
(online)
Alice: Its still spreading! This isn't good im going to need to get a sample and back to the lab and-

Beerus:
*rolls eyes*Whis…

Whis:
I know.*approaches brenton and taps him with the staff putting him back to normal*
Alice: oh… well that saves a lot of trouble.
picosux224 at 3:34PM, Sept. 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(woah…talk about Whis ex machina.)*Sakura and Alice hugged him causing Brenton to blush lightly as he flinched in pain*
Sakura:idiot that was dangerous you could have been killed!
Brenton:sorry i'll try to not pull a stunt like that again i promise.
Alice:i'm just glad you're okay.
Grand Priest:Son Gohan of universe 7 will fight Basil of universe 9
Basil:i'll make you proud my brothers.
Gohan:well here goes nothing…any advice?
Brenton:*the half breed crossed his arms as he looked serious*don't do what i did.keep your eyes locked on him at all times and above all else…don't let your guard down.
*Gohan nods at Brenton before he quickly flew down to the arena as he kept his eyes on Basil*
Basil:are you ready to go down junior?
Gohan:i'm gonna take you down!
Brenton:i'm worried about him.Gohan hasn't really been improving you know power wise.
Alice:then why pick him to begin with?
Brenton:*the half breed smiled*because his the smartest fighter i've ever known.and the truth is if he actually liked fighting and trained he would of been stronger then me.*Goku smirked*
Goku:i can't wait to see his progress.
Grand Priest:ready? begin!*Gohan flew in and punched the old red furred wolf but to his surprise he landed a swift kick to his gut*
Gohan:guh!*and jumped in the air as he slammed him into the arena*
Basil:hahaha! this is my opponent? you are hardly worth the trouble boy.
*as Gohan stood up he wiped the blood off his chin*
Gohan:HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*to Brentons Beerus's and Gokus surprise he turned into a Supersayian2 as he fired a ki blast and vanished.but Basil did the same avoiding the ki blast. so he fired a ki blast from making Gohan backflip away from him as he fired several more away from Basil*
Basil:you need to work on your aim boy!*he then looked around as several ki blasts surrounded Basil*
Gohan:take this! HELLZONE GRENADE!!!*the blasts hit Basil from all side causing a brief explosion as smoke covered the arena.*
Basil:i'm not done yet!*the old wolf charged at Gohan and was about to kick him but Gohan dodged it.the momentum of Basils kick was so strong he couldn't stop himself so he landed outside the ring. after that Goku fought the 3rd wolf and beat him surprising all of the gods as they witnessed Supersayianblue.*
Brenton:way to go dad!-*he then was about to congratulate his father but then the cloaked warrior from the universe 11s floating platform kicked Brenton sending him across the ground*
Sakura/Alice:hon!/Brenton!
Brenton:grr…*as he got up his ki flared in anger*what's the big idea!?
last edited on Sept. 3, 2018 1:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:18PM, Sept. 4, 2018
(online)
Cloaked Figure: im sorry but I can not stand for this! If it pleases the Zenos I'd like to fight this one! Im sure it would be great entertainment.

Zenos:
Yeha sure, you guys can go till we say otherwise.

Cloaked figure: Very well!
picosux224 at 6:19PM, Sept. 4, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed walked past the cloaked figure ignoring him*
Brenton:give me a minute.*he then took off his scarf and weapon and gave them to Sakura and Alice.*keep these warm for me.
Sakura:goodluck hon.*the half breed did a quick smile before he went back to being serious as he appeared in front of the Cloaked Figure.*
Brenton:i don't like the idea of fighting someone who hides their face under a dirty cloak.show your face.*the cloaked figure removed it showing a obese bald alien wearing red and black spandex*…you're a Pride Trooper.
???:haha! i elite Pride Trooper Toppo will not stand while your evil threatens the safety of all our universes!
Brenton:guh!*Brenton flinched as he looked at the ground.*
Alice:Brenton…
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*his hair spiked up and his pupils vanished as rage sets in the halfbreeds mind. this made Toppo and his God of Destruction Belmont go wide-eyed*
Toppo:hmph..*he grabbed his right hand as he pointed his fingers at Brenton*JUSTICE FLASH!!!*he fired multiple ki blasts hitting Brenton dead-on leaving a few scratches and bruises while he continuted to walk.*
Brenton:if you think i'm evil that's fine i don't care what you think.i have too many people i wish to protect!!*he then landed a swift kick but Toppos red ki flared like a shield blocking it he then put Brenton in a hold. which he then began to crush him*
Toppo:everything about you really infuriates me!
Brenton:urk y-yeah? well it looks like we agree on something!*the halfling broke free and spun kick Toppo knocking him away.Brenton than glared at Toppo*HAAAAH!!!!!!!*Brenton flew and punched Toppo as Toppo did the same.they then began to powerup but before they could transform-*
Grand Priest:that's enough!
Zenos:huh?
Grand Priest:if they use their full power they'll end up killing each other.it's best if they save their strength for the actual tournament.
*both Toppo and Brenton glared at each other*
Toppo:i'll warn you evil Saiyan. i have a teammate that is far stronger than a god! his name is Jiren remember that.*a few hours later Brenton was training as Toppos words echo in his mind*
*Alice and Sakura watched him as he looked like he was deep in thought*
Brenton:(3 days… this Tournament of Power will happen in 3 days.i hope dad knows what he is doing when picking teammates.)
Sakura:there he goes again in his own little world while he trains.
Alice:this Toppo must of gotten to him…should we do something to keep his mind off the whole thing?
Sakura:definitely.*they then walked up to him*are you alright hon?*the half breed stopped training as he crossed his arms looking confused*
Brenton:yeah i just have a lot on my mind.what with the tournament and what Toppo said.
Sakura:hon you shouldn't worry about what some spandex wearing hero wannabe thinks.
Brenton:HIYAH!!!!*in anger he fired a ki blast destroying a big rock in the process*that isn't the point! i shouldn't of reminded the damn Zenos about the tournament!…*he then crossed his arms looking grumpy*

last edited on Sept. 7, 2018 5:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:55AM, Sept. 7, 2018
(online)
Sakura: oh come on.*hugs him* Its not that bad. Its not like the fate of the universe is on the line for this. Its just something nice and simple. Though, I do wonder why he thought you were evil…
picosux224 at 2:44PM, Sept. 7, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(i don't want to scare them after all i love them both too much. but they deserved to know the truth.)*the half breed flinched looking guilty*that's because their universe is in danger!
Alice:Brenton what are you talking about?
Brenton:after a group of fighters lose the tournament there universe will be erased by the zenos.
Alice/Sakura:what!?
Brenton:that is why i'm enemy number 1 right now.if i knew their plan was to erase the universes then i would of stayed away from them but now i gotta prepare for what could be my final battle.oh and do me a favour by not telling the kids the less they know the better.
Sakura:hon…
Alice:well then we'll worry about it then.*she smiled as she grabbed his arm*for now how about the 3 of us have fun.you know to keep your mind off things.
Brenton:are you serious? i can't just go and hangout or whatever. if i don't train i'll most likely lose to this Jiren guy.and another thing-*suddenly Alice squeezed his hand making Brenton sigh*i guess it couldn't hurt if i didn't train for just awhile.*a quick nimbus ride later they landed at West City*well ladies i'm not training now so what's the plan?
Sakura:well we could go and get something to eat.
Alice:and maybe check-out some stores.*hearing this made the halfbreed sweatdrop at the thought of shopping*
Brenton:lets make that plan B.*he then laughed as he rubbed the back of his head*
last edited on Sept. 8, 2018 5:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:58AM, Sept. 9, 2018
(online)
Alice: im thinking we go to somewhere with an all you can eat buffet.

Sakura: Are you kidding, we'd eat them out of food in minutes.

Alice: True, but when was the last time we really treated ourselves and enjoyed everything?

Sakura: well, if that's the case we can do that and try a spa afterwords. What do you think hon?
picosux224 at 5:45PM, Sept. 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:a spa huh…sure why not?*they then walked into a nearby restaurant that had a sign that read all you can eat but only a few minutes later they walked out completely full as a angry chef started to yell at them in a different language*man that was great! i feel as stuffed as a turkey!
Alice:the ice cream was delicious.
Sakura:yes it was all good.*they then walked until they come across the spa and as they walked in they walked into 2 separate changing rooms and as they walked out wore nothing but towels.Alice even took off her watch since there was no 1 around but the Staff.*
Brenton:heh.
Sakura:what?
Brenton:its nothing you both look beautiful.*he then walked away*
Alice:where are you going?
Brenton:in spas there are men and women only bathing areas so i can't exactly be allowed to join you 2 no matter how much i want too. just go enjoy yourselves i'll be in the room next to yours melting my worries away in relaxing hot water.*he then walked in glad he was the only guy in here as he sat in the hot yet relaxing water.*ahhh…now this is relaxing. *Alice and Sakura did the same as they walked into their spa room*
last edited on Sept. 10, 2018 4:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:29PM, Sept. 11, 2018
(online)
*the two lied down as they began to get worked on*

Alice:
So…end of the universe. Hm, gotta say its a big step up from everyone trying to destroy a planet.

Sakura: yeah. Wonder who brenton has all in mind to join him?

Alice:
well you obviously.

Sakura: what no I-

Alice:
Sakura let's face it. he knows he loves you.

*transition over to the hot Jacuzzi*

Alice: and you know your love is the greatest weapon that pushes him further. Its likely he'd have you there just to fight and bring him up.

Sakura:*blushes* well I guess…
picosux224 at 9:29PM, Sept. 11, 2018
(offline)
*at the exact same moment Brenton was looking at the ceiling deep in thought*
Brenton:man this is going to be tough…obviously i'm picking Dad. Vegeta. Gohan and Piccolo…plus me that is already 5 but who else?*he then flicked his fingers* Lapis and Lazuli! their teamwork is unbeatable! i'm not sure Krillen will be much help though.hmm…i wonder if i can convince Buu to join in shouldn't be that hard i could buy him whatever he wants…that leaves 2 more.*this made him go into deeper thought for about a few hours straight.even as he finished he walked out of the room fully-dressed still thinking*(Tien?…no he would be busy at his Dojo.Shallot maybe?…nope.Yamcha?….)*as Sakura and Alice walked up to him they looked at Brenton in confusion*
Sakura:uh hon?
Brenton:(maybe Alex might be a good idea.he may not be the strongest but he can still hold his own. plus he has been shown to be resourceful even before he learned how to fight.)
Alice:Brenton?
Brenton:this is so frustrating!*the outburst surprised the 2 as he squeezed his hair with his hands looking annoyed*everytime i think of possible teammates my brain keeps telling me how that is a bad idea!!*he then breathed heavily done with his small outburst*
Alice:why not pick Sakura?
Sakura:a-Alice!?
Alice:the 2 of you would always have each others back so you shouldn't have a problem.
Brenton:…*Brenton sweatdropped*i guess that could work.(i don't want to see her get hurt but Sakura has always been a capable fighter.)that still leaves 1 more spot but there is no 1 that i can think of…(Roshi?…no he would perv over the opponents.Alices abilitys might come in handy she could turn people into food and throw them out of the arena. )how about you Alice? we could use your help as well.
last edited on Sept. 13, 2018 5:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon