RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 4:21PM, July 28, 2018
(online)
Android:*looks at him turns its head and waves back*

Alice:
See?! he's learning from you already!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 6:35PM, July 28, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton looked at the Android from top to bottom*
Brenton:im still a bit sketchy about this.i mean what if she i don't know catch a computer virus?
Android:i have many firewalls in my neural processor i will be fine.
Brenton:okay…(man its hard to take her seriously what with the robotic monotone voice..)so what do i call you?
Android:i am designated as Android number 22.
Brenton:no not your number your name!
Android:i wasn't programmed with one.
Brenton:well if we're gonna be training together you should have a proper name…i got it! how about Data?
Android:if that is what you want to call me then so be it.
Brenton:well then its nice to meet ya Data*he then put his hand out confusing the female Android before she finally shook it*
Alice:you are just anxious to find out what she can do.
Brenton:heh heh…maybe.*he then scoff down 4 more slices before standing looking excited*true and i would really like to test her out.but i got things to do today that id rather get over and done with.*the halfbreed looked annoyed before sighing.he then had a idea*listen Data once i come back i want you to be here nice and ready so i can fight you at your very best.
Data:request confirmed.*she then bowed.a few hours later Brenton returned home while wearing a dirty Supreme Saiyaman costume.*
Sakura:what happened to you?
*the half breed sweatdropped knowing his history with being a bad liar*
Brenton:uh i've just been crime fighting heh heh heh…
Violet:Daddy!*to Brentons surprise he was glomped into a hug by his daughter making him smile*

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 29, 2018 4:56AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:57AM, July 29, 2018
(online)
Violet:How was your're day? I missed you so much!

Sakura: What kind of crime was out there today?
picosux224 at 7:47AM, July 29, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:uh a few robberies a muggin and Dende knows what!*he then took off his helmet which Violet snatched and put on her own head before pretending to be a superhero*(that is adorable.)honestly it was kind of tiring
Sakura:well you'll have plenty of time to relax now.
Bardock:hey Dad! are you really back to full strength?
Brenton:more or less yeah.*he then put on his regular clothes*oh by the way! Alice made a Android just so i could train at full power! when i get the chance i'll show you that your old man isn't rusty.
Sakura:Brenton are yo sure it is a good idea? i trust Alices skills but we've had terrible experiences with a few Androids.
Brenton:i'm sure it'll be fine dear.i mean what's the worse that could happen?
Shallot:you put too much faith in machines.no wonder you are always soft.*Brenton looked at Shallots hand and smirked*
Brenton:i forgot you were still here. so did you say yes yet? or did you put poor Alex through some difficult test to prove himself?
shadowbladeXIII at 2:32PM, July 29, 2018
(online)
Shallot: tch, there's still a few weeks. I asked him a few questions, and im giving him time to answer them.*struts around brenton* So what do we have here? some sort of new fighting outfit?

Violet:that's daddy's super hero outfit!*continues to fly around*

Shallot:
mhm…(looks more like a clown costume.) So, if my ears decive me, I heard you are back to full power*smirks* care to make sure? I can help see.
picosux224 at 5:25PM, July 29, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh its like you read my mind i was actually hoping that we get to spar.*the 2 warriors walked outside smirking as the halfbreed unsheathe his sword and placed on the ground. the kids walked outside wanting to see their fathers progress.*
Shallot:so what are you gonna use this time? those cotton candy forms?
Brenton:heh not quite.*Brenton smiled as he closed his eyes looking calm as his ki flared changing into Supersaiyan2 in a instant.*
Shallot:is that all?
Brenton:heh of course not!*suddenly god ki enveloped his body as he was now a Supersaiyangod*i'll tell you what if you can push me hard enough i'll use more of a destructive form.but i doubt that i'll even need it to beat you.
Shallot:bring it on halfbreed.
last edited on July 30, 2018 1:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:41AM, July 30, 2018
(online)
Shallot:*vanishes reappears behind him and tosses several ki blasts and follows with a dropkick*
picosux224 at 6:01PM, July 30, 2018
(offline)
*which the ki blasts then hit causing a brief explosion*
Shallot:hmph too easy.
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAH!!!!* Brenton yelled as he flew in while a Supersaiyanblue and uppercut her this made Shallot notice that Brentons god ki wasn't flaring but as he moved he was super fast*
Shallot:grr HAAAH!!!*Shallot turned into Supersaiyan2 and elbowed him in the face causing her to smirk until he saw him smiling*
Brenton:now that is more like it!
Shallot:wipe that dumb grin off your face.
Brenton:*the halfbreed smirked*make. me.*getting her angry Shallot appeared behind him and kicked him into the air and slam him into the ground*
*Brenton vanished and tried to land a kick but she blocked it with 1 arm*
Shallot:GRAH!!*Shallot fired a red ki blast hitting Brenton as he skid across the ground.meanwhile a few feet away Alice had dragged Data to watch the fight*
Alice:analysing this fight should give you a feeling on what to do when sparring with him.

last edited on July 31, 2018 4:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:43PM, July 31, 2018
(online)
Data: analyzing battle…*begins video recording*

Shallot: *tosses 2 more blasts which being to split off into more blasts and gets up close* take this*uppercuts him then grabs him by the leg* Get ready for a ride!*begins to spin him as fast as possible before letting go into one of the orbs* Come on, Brenton you said you were back at full power!
picosux224 at 11:00PM, July 31, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton slowly got up looking angry as he closed his eyes and reverted back to normal*
Brenton:i did!
Shallot:well then why don't you stop being a coward and show me!?
Brenton:fine! have it your way.*the half breed looked calm as a gust of wind hit him as his ki flared and his hair spiked up while electricity sparked around him showing he was using his full potential*GRRR!!!!*to Shallots surprise Brenton kicked her into a nearby tree.she then backflipped and lunge forward landing a punch to the cheek but that allowed a opening as Brenton kneed her in the gut making her smile?*
Shallot:well why don't you look at that? you are still holding something back.*Brenton smirked*
Brenton:says the ex-spacepirate who hasn't even bothered to go all out herself.sigh fine if it will get you off my back….GRAAAH!!!! HAAAAAAH….RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*the halfling activated his destruction ki as he glared at Shallot who now can feel tremendous pressure making her smirk*KAMEHAMEHA!!!*he fired a purple Kamehameha pushing Shallot back until she gather ki in her hands*
Shallot:GALICK CANNON!*the beams started to clash until the Kamehameha pushed her back and explode nocking her to the ground as she reverted back to normal*
Brenton:c-crap!
Data:analysis complete.Saiyan fighting style recorded.*he then ran to her and gave her a senzu bean*are you alright Shallot?
Shallot:ugh*Shallot smirked happy with the results.*that was okay for an idiot.*Brenton smiled as he raised an eyebrow. Alice then walked up to them*
Alice:that was a interesting fight.*the halfbreed smiled at Alice as he did the peace sign*
Brenton:i aim to please.
last edited on Aug. 2, 2018 3:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:31AM, Aug. 2, 2018
(online)
Shallot: yeha you got your strength back, maybe even stronger too.(looks like my experiment is paying off after all.)*smirks* just don't let it go to your head cause I'll just get stronger than you in no time flat and then, you'll be flat on your back.

Alice: what an odd relationship

Data: yes…acquiring mannerisms data.

Alice: eh?!

Data: Scanning room for personalities.
picosux224 at 3:06PM, Aug. 2, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:wait what does that even mean?
Alice:well she'll effectively have her own personality based on whoever is around her.
Brenton:*the halfbreed looked at Shallot then went wide-eyed in realization.*nope.not gonna happen.*he then began to push Shallot inside the house*
Shallot:h-hey! what is the big idea!?
Brenton:i refuse to let your personality corrupt her and besides i don't want her to turn into a
pain in the ass.*he then walked back outside fearing the worse*
Data:scan complete.*hearing this made Brenton worry a bit.*
Alice:your relationship with Shallot is very strange.
Brenton:yeah well you can choose your friends but not your family.*he then sweatdropped*although i'll admit there's a few exceptions like how i pretty much welcomed you to our family circle.*he then crossed his arms as he looked at Data*okay so you are now able to fight right?
Data:yes i can fight now.
*Brenton smiled looking excited he then stretched*
Brenton:cool.*a few hours later Brenton was sparring in the forest punching and kicking the air until he finally decided to go to Zenos home world with the Supreme Kai and Whis*i wonder if this was a good idea.
Supreme Kai:it'll be fine after all the 2 Zenos have taken a shine to you.*as they walked they were greeted by the Grand Priest*
Grand Priest:this is a surprise hello timepatroller Brenton.
Brenton:hiya! i was wondering if i could chat with the 2 Zenos.
last edited on Aug. 24, 2018 10:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:34PM, Aug. 3, 2018
(online)
Grand Priest:Well they aren't too busy at the moment so I don't see why not. I must say though, to come all the way up here to do this is quite bold.
picosux224 at 5:53PM, Aug. 3, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton laughed as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:heh heh heh that is 1 way of putting it.*the Grand Priest smiled as he started to walk so they followed him until they reached a throne as the 2 Omni Kings were playing a strange game envolving holographic planets*
Grand Priest:excuse me Lord Zenos but you have company.
Zeno/Future Zeno:huh?
Zeno:oh! i remember you! your Brenton right?*Brenton smiled as he bowed*
Brenton:its good to see the both of you again.
Zeno:are you here to play with us?
Future Zeno:yeah play play!
Brenton:i'm afraid i'm only here to ask you both something.when is that tournament going to be prepared?
Future Zeno:huh? what's a tournament?
Zeno:oh it is super fun! a bunch of people fight until they're knocked out!
Future Zeno:ooh lets do that!
Grand Priest:might i make a quick suggestion? perhaps we should have a quick exhibition match between 2 universes.
Zeno:ooh that sounds fun!
Future Zeno:really really fun.*the Grand Priest turned to Brenton*
Grand Priest:we'll get the 2 universes time to prepare how does 2 days sound?
Zeno:this will be great.
Grand Priest:it will be a 3 on 3 match so choose your teammates carefully Timepatroller Brenton.
Brenton:thank you Grand Priest.later Zennies!
Future Zeno/Zeno:bye!*a few hours later on Earth*
Brenton:so what do you think Dad?
Goku:are you kidding? of course i'll fight with you! but who else will join us? Vegeta?
Brenton:actually i was kinda hoping Gohan will join us.
Goku:really? well alright its your decision.*after recruiting Gohan Brenton immediately went home and began training*
Brenton:kiyah! hah!! hiyah!!*Alice Sakura and the kids watched the serious halfbreed train*
Alice:what do you think got him so intense all of the sudden?
Sakura:i'm not sure…hon! are you okay?
Brenton:yeah just getting prepared.
Bardock:for what?
Brenton:i didn't want to worry you guys about it but uh theirs going to be a universal exhibition match between universe 7 and some other universe in 2 days*he then rubbed the back of his head*i guess i just feel a bit nervous.
last edited on Aug. 5, 2018 6:06AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:53AM, Aug. 5, 2018
(online)
Sakura: well its fine I suppose, but I am curious about this. For one how big the tournament is, what's the line up and so on.

Bardock: im sure he'll find out after he fights whoever these guys are. but let's face it, im sure they aren't all that strong. Dad can beat them with no problem, right dad?
picosux224 at 3:32PM, Aug. 5, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton crossed his arms looking unsure*
Brenton:im not too sure.you see kids as of right now there is 12 universes.each universe has a parallel twin ours is universe 6. every universe seems to have something unique about it for example 1 universe is mostly evil and baron. anther is filled with magical beings like on tv.my point is whatever myself Gohan and your grandpa are fighting…it won't be easy.hell there has even been rumours of a guy stronger then a god of destruction.i need to be prepared for anything.*he then continued to train*ha…Hiyah! hah!
Alice:*as the kids walked inside the house Sakura looked worried*i think you shouldn't be worrying so much about it.
Brenton:i think i have some right to worry.i mean contrary to my kids belief i'm not invincible.
Alice:true. but i'm sure you can beat them.
*Brenton just ignored her and focused on his training.this didn't go well with Sakura*
Sakura:alright time for you to stop training right now mister!*she then pulled on his ear*
Brenton:ow! ow! ow!!!
Sakura:the last time you had that look in your eye you trained for 3 months straight! but not this time.
Brenton:okay okay! i get it i won't go overboard with my training i swear.*as she let go he dusted himself off.* what do you suggest i do then?
Alice:why don't we hangout in the city? it'll be fun.
Brenton:fine i guess.
Sakura:good now that is settled i got work to do.kids! its time for some training!*Brenton shrugged his shoulders before putting 2 fingers on his head and the other on Alices shoulder before they appear in North City as the 2 sat down as he put his arms behind his head*
Brenton:alright so what's the plan? are we getting something to eat? maybe catching a movie?
Alice:a movie sounds nice.*they then began to walk to the movie theatre and finally reach it*
Brenton:go ahead and pick the movie i'll pay for it.
Alice:well okay lets see…
last edited on Aug. 6, 2018 5:49AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:37PM, Aug. 6, 2018
(online)
Alice: how about that one?!*she pointed to the one titled Hercule verus the world* It looks like it could be fun.
picosux224 at 7:40PM, Aug. 6, 2018
(offline)
*the movie poster of said movie was of Hercule on top of Earth doing a double peace sign while spaceships were blasting lasers near his afro*
Brenton:(Hercules movies do tend to be ironicly funny..and Alice does seem to be excited about it.)sure why not? it might be good for a laugh. but i doubt it will be better then the 1 i'll star in.*he then smiled widely looking excited before they entered the theatre.Brenton bought 3 tubs of popcorn 2 sodas and a lolli bag*well this is all mine what do you want?*the Android rolled her eyes at her friends bad joke and snatched 1tub of popcorn the lolibag and drink.*they then walked into 1 of the rooms that had a giant screen and sat down at 2 decent spots. the movie then began to play. as a picture of Hercules head appear as he says-*
Hercule:“SATAN ENTERTAINMENT!”
Brenton:huh i never thought id say this but i think id prefer the Lion logo.at least the head is smaller.*Alice tried not to laugh as the movie ads finished.*

*a little later by the 2nd act Hercule was in space ready to fight what looked like Beerus except for the wings the white hair and the red pupils in his eyes*
Hercule:“i will not let you destroy the Earth Beelus!”
Beelus:“that is where you are wrong world champion not even your might can handle a demon such as i!”
Brenton:(this is hilarious..i hope Lord Beerus never finds out about this for Hercules sake.)

last edited on Aug. 8, 2018 3:36AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:48PM, Aug. 8, 2018
(online)
Alice:I'll be right back…*leaves and minutes later returns with a mountain of snacks* im back.*hands him a large bucket of popcorn* So, good movie,eh?
picosux224 at 6:06PM, Aug. 8, 2018
(offline)
*the halfbreed ate a big handful of popcorn and then smiled at the Android before nodding*
Brenton:it is pretty good.you know for a ego boosting movie.*a little time later they walked out of the movie theatre laughing*man that was good.
Alice:i like how he transformed. the look on your face was priceless.
*the half breed crossed his arms looking annoyed*
Brenton:ignoring that…*they then walked until they were at a shopping district.there was a festival going on so Brenton won a few prizes and gave them to Alice and as he started to drink a cup of soda well…-*
Alice:you know this almost feels like a date.*hearing this made the half breed face began to glow red before he-*
Brenton:PFFFFFFFT!!!! Cough! ugh! hah!*spit out his drink*
Alice:*this made her laugh*are you okay?
Brenton:y-yeah i'm fine.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:51PM, Aug. 9, 2018
(online)
Alice:*smiles* well if you're fine, im fine too.*takes him by the hand* come on, let's go ride the Ferris wheel!
picosux224 at 6:14PM, Aug. 9, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton looked at their hands confused as they walked up to the ride.he then sees the ride and sweatdropped*
Brenton:(isn't that the ride that slowly moves for awhile and than stops moving while we're up in the air? i hope the view will be worth it.)well…alright i don't see why not.
Alice:*she then excitedly hugged his arm*come on lets go!
Brenton:hahahahaha!*Brenton laughed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.he then looked at the man running the ride*uh a ride for 2 thanks.
???:that'll be 200 Zennie pal.
Brenton:here you go.say what is this festival about anyway?
???:didn't you hear? this is a music festival. we're raising money for a charity something to do with monster attacks.frankly if you ask me its the uncivilized Dinosaurs gotta be careful around them carnivores.if you 2 buy these tickets and stick around you'll get to be picked.
Brenton:for what?
???:you'll get to sing.
Brenton:huh…i don't know..
Alice:you should give it a go it might be fun.
Brenton:…fine.*he then got a ticket.they then walked into 1 of the carriages and sat next to each other as the ride started to slowly move up.*(i guess from the look on her face she is enjoying herself.huh you know i think i'm not worried about that exhibition match..although i should at least start training with Data tomorrow.)*Brenton then glanced at the view(festivals are usually better in a more open space but at least the view is nice.and not a Hercule billboard or blimp in sight.)
*Alice then laid her head on his shoulder making Brenton laugh awkwardly as he looked away and scratches his cheek as he blush.*
last edited on Aug. 11, 2018 4:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:22PM, Aug. 11, 2018
(online)
Alice: you alright there tough guy you look a little flushed in the cheeks.*smiles*
picosux224 at 7:43PM, Aug. 11, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh i have no idea what you are talking about…
Alice:*not believing him she raised a eyebrow*is that so?
Brenton:uh…*wanting to change the subject he quickly looked around*oh cool! look at how tiny everyone looks from up here.(that was a terrible excuse even for me.)
*the Android looked confused as she looked down.she then smiled as if she figured something out.the ride then finished allowing them to walk out as Alice grabbed the halfbreeds hand once again.*
Alice:do you wanna do anything else while we're here?
Brenton:*Brenton pulled out the ticket from his pocket and sighed*may as well check this out…unless you want me to win you a few more prizes.
Alice:no i'm good.besides i want to see if you can sing.
Brenton:*the half breed frowned*i didn't say i would agree to it.besides the whole thing sounds shotty if you ask me.

they then come across a huge stage that was setting up as a guy in a suit noticed them and walked up to them as he looked at Brenton from head to toe*
???:so you are who Mickey sent huh?
Brenton:eh?
???:kid do you know how to play guitar?
Brenton:well sure but i'm kinda here with my-
???:your girlfriend can watch you play backstage.
Brenton:she's not my-*he then grabbed Brenton and Alice as he brought them to the front stage as he gave him a base guitar*
???:look all i'm asking is for you to play and possibly sing a few songs that come to your mind.could you do that for me kid?
Brenton:well i uh-
???:great! it will start in 5 minutes good luck kid!*he then ran making the halfbreed sweatdrop*
Brenton:well this is a thing…how the hell do i always get in these weird situations? at least this festival isn't televised.
Alice:uh actually…*she pointed at the cameramen setting up making Brentons mouth open widely*well on the brightside this will be a new experience.*she then fixed up his blue scarf*
Brenton:i guess. i better get something out of all this nonsense.
Alice:*the Android watched as Brenton checked the notes on his instrument*do you know what you are gonna play?
Brenton:don't worry i've got it covered.*he then smiled widely as he rubbed the back of his head actually looking nervous*
last edited on Aug. 13, 2018 5:17AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:09AM, Aug. 13, 2018
(online)
Alice: I hope so, I've heard you are good but I don't know how you do in front of huge crowds, but I'll be there at least, so if you get stuck, focus on me.
picosux224 at 3:32PM, Aug. 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:right i'll keep that in mind.thanks Alice.
Alice:before you go here for good luck*she gave him a quick peck on the cheek surprising him at first but then smiled*

*he then walked onto the stage confusing everyone as they whispered amongst themselves*
Brenton:(good the band seems to be ready.)uh hey everyone as most of you already know i'm Son Brenton.originally i came here to donate to charity but before that i gotta play a few songs so enjoy.*the halfbreed closed his eyes before he began to play with his base guitar*“it's alright your ready for the night of your life stars will shine so bright they say we're dancing the stress away..hey hey”*Alice was surprised at how good he was.the surprise look turned into a smile*
Alice:woah.
Brenton:“this beat is underneath your feet*he then began to move his feet in rhythm*right now together we will meet.this place will blow your mind away hey hey…”*the halfbreed smiled as the music picked up*1 2 3 4!“welcome to the club now gonna pump it up now this is an emergency music is my galaxy.
welcome to the club now everybody's up now we've gotta going on until the break of dawn.”*the crowd started to cheer.he then smiled widely at Alice*
“welcome to the club now everybodys up now we've gotta going on until the break of dawn so put the record on. so put the record on. so put the record on. to the club now
to the club now*Brenton walked backstage and grabbed Alices hand*

Alice:what are you doing?
Brenton:come on this will be fun*as he was visible from the front stage he continued to sing while looking at the Android*
”right now we're standing here in line open up the door mrs Frankenstein! cause we're here to dance the night away hey hey“*he then spun her around to make her dance with him*”welcome to the club now gonna pump it up now.this is an emergency music is my galaxy welcome to the club now we've gotta going on until the break of dawn!"*as the music stopped Brenton smiled widely as the crowd yelled in excitement.many minutes later they were flying home by Nimbus as the halfbreed was deep in thought*(boy that was something…i hope none of my friends were watching TV.)*he then sweatdropped*(the last thing i need is lip from Shallot or worse.)
Alice:*Alice looked at Brenton with concern*are you alright?
Brenton:*the halfbreed smiled at the Android*yeah i'm fine…say Alice?
Alice:hmm?
Brenton:thanks.i kind of had a lot of fun today.
last edited on Aug. 15, 2018 3:54AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20AM, Aug. 15, 2018
(online)
Alice:*hugs him* I had fun too. We should really do it again sometime. Though I think I'll need a space now for all the stuff you won me if we do this again.*smiles*
picosux224 at 8:21AM, Aug. 15, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton smirked as he pulled out a capsule which contains said prizes*
Brenton:i guess i did go a little overboard with getting them huh? my bad.i just got too caught up with all the fun games…heh heh.
Alice:its fine after all it was kinda funny seeing everyones reactions from everytime you won.*they then land at their house greeted by Violet*
Violet:Alice! Daddy! we just saw you both on TV!
*hearing this made Brenton sweatdrop*
Brenton:that's great honey…*he then laid down on the grass*(well at least nothing bad has happen all day.weird sure. but nothing dangerous…huh i guess today is my lucky day.i got to hangout with Alice and the Earth hasn't been attacked so all i can do is relax some more.)*he then smiled as he looked at the clouds before closing his eyes while smiling looking content.but then fell asleep from being exhausted.*

last edited on Aug. 16, 2018 6:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:32AM, Aug. 17, 2018
(online)
Sakura: Hey hon, I-hm?*notices him asleep on the ground*(what am I to do with him…I know!)*lays right beside him and snuggles up*(It has been a long day and I could use a break)*closes her eyes*
picosux224 at 8:25AM, Aug. 17, 2018
(offline)
*oddly enough next morning.Brenton opened 1 eye as his body registered 2 things.which was 1 that he had a blanket on him and 2 Sakuras arms were around him*
Brenton:(huh i missed dinner.but more importantly Sakura must of been worried about me if she is sleeping out here with me.)*the halfbreed smiled as he kissed his wifes forehead making her turn in her sleep*(heh heh i know how to show her how i appreciate her! i'll go and make her breakfast!…i know she doesn't usually like it when i cook but it's just breakfast! how hard can it be.)*he then stood up and walked inside as he started to prepare a meal that involved a omelet.2 slices of toast some bacon a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee the Android walked in the kitchen*
Alice:*sniff sniff* what's that smell?
Brenton:that would be the bacon.
Alice:what's the occasion?
Brenton:no occasion just surprising Sakura with a delicious breakfast.*he then put the food on 6 plates.Sakura slowly walked in.*
Sakura:*sniff* what smells so good?
Brenton:heh here.*he then gave her the cup of coffee before placing the plates on the table*just a classic breakfast.
last edited on Aug. 17, 2018 8:29AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon