RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 7:26PM, June 2, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton walked up to the river and drank from it*
Brenton:it's hard to say what they really are. but their is 1 thing i'm sure of and that's they aren't really the bad guys we fought.*Brenton then clenched his gut feeling the pain once again.
Krillen:i'm sorry about what happened back there.
Brenton:it's fine. our main priority is to find that stupid plant.*Alice pulled up Brentons arm allowing him to move as they walked.but then a evil looking android 21 smirked as she appeared scaring Alice.*
Alice:n-no way! not her too…
Brenton:this forest seems to know our greatest fears.
Alice:(huh i wonder what Brenton is afraid of-)*suddenly the Android 21 copy fired a ki blast at Alice who was still too scared to move but before it could hit them Brenton slashed at it with his sword looking angry as his ki flared very lightly. but then Alice looked at her friend and then glared at her evil counter part*
Alice:i am not afraid of you anymore! i won't let you hurt him!
Brenton:Alice?
*the evil Android 21 illusion tried to strike Brenton but Alice grabbed her hand and blast her destroying the illusion making more copies of 21 appear*not good.
*they then tried to strike her but Alice just stood there glaring at a copy as it stopped and they all just vanished*
Krillen:what happened?
Brenton:facing her fear must of made the forest think she isn't a threat.
Alice:i did it!*she then hugged Brenton*
Brenton:h-hey!
Krillen:so all we gotta do is face our fears huh?
Brenton:well yeah i guess.*he then scratched the back of his head.*lets go their is no telling what this forest might in stored for us Krillen.*the 3 then kept on walking meanwhile back in Kamehouse*
Master Roshi:(that is what i always liked about you Brenton you actually think things through.unlike Goku who would of most likely just punch first and never ask questions.but i hope you'll still have a calm mind when the forest decides to test you.)

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 3, 2018 1:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:08PM, June 3, 2018
(online)
Krillen: so, that evil you is what you feared?

Alice: well yeha. but there's more to it than her…

Krillen: well, it can't be as bad as dying more than once.

Alice:
yeha tha- you died?!

Krillen:
mhm. Right after Second Tournament I was in, then blew up on Namick, and those are just some of the things I had happen. You kind of get used to all the chaos after awhile. …still hurts though.

Alice:*sweatdrop* I bet…*looks onward* hey, do you think that that's the herb?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 5:20PM, June 3, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:huh it just kinda looks like rainbow leafs.
Krillen:lets take some and get out of here.
Brenton:right.*Brenton walked up to the plants and sat down*you know…this almost feels too easy.*he then grabbed a capsule and tossed it making a container appear*lets grab some and go bef-*suddenly a illusion of Goku Black appeared as it tried to slice Brenton but he rolled out of the way making the Goku Black copy destroy the container instead*
Krillen:g-Goku Black!?
Alice:Goku what?
Krillen:not too long ago a evil being stole Gokus body in another timeline and tried killing everyone in Future Trunks's timeline.
*Brenton had grabbed a big handful of the plant and gave them to Krillen*
Brenton:Alice take Krillen back to Kame house now!*the Goku Black Ghost tried to cut Brenton with a ki blade but he ducked out of the way and jumped to a tree while gathering a ki ball*
Alice:but you're still injured!
Brenton:i know that!*the Goku Black ghost tried to stab Brenton but he dodged by rolling back on the grass and throwing his ki ball which when hit did little damage*but i will be damned in hell before i see another 1 die because i couldn't protect them!*the Goku Black Ghost smirked as he stopped trying to attack for a moment*because of this bastard i saw a version of my wife die in my arms! and worse i couldn't help save Trunks's timeline! that is on me!! if i don't get stronger again i am afraid!….i'm afraid i'll witness that mess all over again and i can't let that happen. not here not in my own world.
Alice:Brenton…
Brenton:HAAAAAAAH!!!*Brenton turned into a Supersaiyan and punched the Goku black copy sending him head first into a tree.*so just get out of here!
*Alice walked up to him and to both Krillen and Brentons surprise she started to give him a sad look making Brenton sweatdrop*
ok i get it lets go…(man she knows how to put the guilt on…)
*at Kame house*
Oolong:man this is getting good. pass the popcorn.
Baba:shoot i should of remembered to set this thing to record.
*the 3 then appeared in front of Roshi*
Brenton:here you go old man!*he then gave him the plant*
Master Roshi:ah yes you 3 did a excellent job.
*Brenton laughed as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:thanks.*a few hours later at the 2nd Son home Brenton was trying to train as he sparred with Goten while Chi Chi was sitting down drinking tea with Sakura and Alice.Brenton was still feeling pain but luckily Goten didn't notice*
Goten:haha! take this!!*he goes for a kick but Brenton ducked and uppercut him.*
Brenton:nice try Goten.
Chi Chi:so he's injured?
Sakura:kind o-*before she could finish her sentence Chi Chi ran to Brenton looking around him as she checked for a injury*
Chi Chi:are you alright Brenton? does it hurt when i do this?*she then poked his chest making Brenton laugh*
Brenton:hahaha!s-stop that.
*Alice then walked out with a green gooey drink in a glass*
Alice:here you go Brenton this should help.*as he drank it he made a disgusted expression*
Brenton:uh thanks Alice it was good…*the halfbreed did a half smile as he sweatdrop*
Alice:you don't have to lie to me.this is just a couple of Senzus mixed with a medicine after all.
Brenton:oh. sorry.*he then rubbed the back of his head sheepishly*
Goten:i'm gonna hang out with Violet!*he then ran off.what happened next made Brenton want to punch something as Shallot and Alex land*
Shallot:how is my favorite sister and idiot?
Brenton:(oh boy here we go…)what do you want Shallot? i'm not in the mood for any shots or weird experiments.
last edited on June 4, 2018 8:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:47AM, June 5, 2018
(online)
Sakura:oh im doing fine! how are you doing?

Alex: we're going on a picnic. Isn't that right shallot?

Shallot: oh no, im just checking up on the current one*walks around him, measures his tail, looks him up and down and looks into his eyes* hm. Inconclusive…I'll have to check up on you later.(Success! it worked! it worked! it worked! This means the trip is worth it! and with 2 successes then I can go to phase 2) Plus, if there's going to be food you are going to have to fight for it!

Alex: oh come now, you made the sandwiches yourself.

Sakura: …a picnic does sound nice, and with everything going on it would be a nice break. Hey brenton! You want to go out on a picnic?

Goten:
hey come on, don't make him leave now, I almost got him!

last edited on June 5, 2018 11:44AM
picosux224 at 3:42PM, June 5, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:sorry Goten.we'll have to spar a little later okay bud?
Goten:aww…fine.
Brenton:hey put that frown upside down why don't you go inside and play that new videogame i bought for you kids?its in the living room.
Goten:alright!*he then ran inside*
Brenton:so…picnic?
Shallot:do you wanna join us or not? i don't care either way.*Brenton shrugged his shoulders as he sighed*
Brenton:may as well i guess.
*Sakura hugged his arm making him laugh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.they then flew to a quiet location in the mountains and set up the picnic*so are you ever gonna tell me what made you look so giddy after doing a weird check-up on me?
Shallot:i don't know what you are talking about…
Brenton:sigh whatever.*he then grabbed and ate a sandwich in a grumpy manner.he then paused for a few seconds and then ate at a fast pace as he ate more food*

last edited on June 5, 2018 4:50PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:33PM, June 5, 2018
(online)
Sakura: so what brought this picnic on anyways?

Alex: well, aside from training, shallot and I don't go out much. when we aren't together she's either training as hard as she can or in the lab.
So, I figured I'd give her a chance to relax cause she looked 2 steps from going bonkers.

Shallot: Nah, im just dedicated to my work these days.*hands alex a very big sandwich*

Alex:
thanks.*bites into it* wow. this is pretty good. Real juicy too.

Sakura: so what are you working on, sis?

Shallot: Stuff…training. the usual. how have you two been?

Sakura: well its been a crazy month that's something we both can agree on time travel, evil from other dimensions, it was crazy.

Shallot:mhm. so is that why I haven't heard anything? cause of all that craziness?

Sakura:well, when you have to fight gods wouldn't you be busy?

Shallot:*considers it* eh, I guess.*bites into a meat bone*

Alex: wish we were there.*finishes sandwich* we could have made it easier*grabs another and a few drinks and passes them out*
last edited on June 5, 2018 8:34PM
picosux224 at 12:27AM, June 6, 2018
(offline)
*an hour later Alex drank a bit too much and well-*
Brenton:(huh…)uh is he gonna be okay?
Shallot:he just needs to sleep that off.*she then looked at Alex before sighing she then looked through her picnic basket and took out a spare blanket which she wrapped up and placed it under Alex's head.she then smiled*if you 2 tell him what i did i'll punch you.*points at Brenton* and be mad at you.*she glared at Sakura making her sister smile*
Sakura:you got it.
Brenton:whatever.
*she then gave Brenton the death stare making the halfbreed sweatdrop* alright! alright! sheesh.(i have no idea how Sakura can put up with that 24/7…and frankly i don't want to find out.)*he then looked at the ground looking annoyed about something as he crossed his arms forgetting about the food on his lap*(ugh i still feel this stinging sensation although Alices tonic seemed to numb it down a bit. if i'm gonna get stronger again i'm gonna need someone to train me)*mumbles to himself*but Dad and Vegeta are out of the question Vegeta would just scull me for suddenly get so weak and Dad would just go easy on me..not to mention Piccolo would think id be wasting his time man i'm stumped.
Shallot:what are you mumbling about?
Brenton:sigh its nothing.*Sakura being right next to him looked at Brenton with worried eyes as he stared angrily at his meal as if he was thinking about something else*
Sakura:Brenton…your thinking out loud.
Brenton:*Brenton rubbed the back of his head sheepishly while looking annoyed*i am? sorry about that.
last edited on June 11, 2018 1:36AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:36AM, June 6, 2018
(online)
Shallot:hm. *thinks about it* Well, if you ever need something you know you can come to us, right? *bites into her meat* I mean when i'm not putting him through the ropes, and not busy.*swallows* Otherwise my schedule is open for stuff.*hands them each a pie*

picosux224 at 3:42PM, June 6, 2018
(offline)
*after he eats said pie he stood up and began to transform into a Supersaiyan looking motivated as he punch and kick the air*
Shallot:of course that doesn't mean i can help you today. i gotta deal with drunky over there.
Brenton:aww…
Shallot:whats that old Earth expression? Rome wasn't built in a day?
Brenton:what the hell is Rome?
Shallot:you clearly snagged a smart 1 Sakura.
Brenton:hey!*the next day he was training with Android 17 & 16 while Alice watched taking notes on Brentons condition*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!they clashed as they vanished causing shockwaves in the process*
Lapis:take this!*Android 17 put his arm out as he fired a blue beam causing Brenton to block. he then used Instant Transmission to dodge a incoming Rocketpunch from 16*
Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!*he fired a kamehameha but 17 and 16 jumped out of the way making the beam go towards the sky*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20PM, June 6, 2018
(online)
Android 16:*flies in and goes for some direct combat*

Lapis: *smirks* get ready! *fires more blasts as he moves in closer*

Alice:*jotting down notes*(he's showing signs of recovery, but from what it seems, his power is coming back in small pieces.)*sighs and eats a doughnut*(I better make another senzu bean smoothie soon. No telling if he'll over do it.)*gets up and takes a few more doughnuts*
last edited on June 6, 2018 10:36PM
picosux224 at 4:54AM, June 7, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton was blocking their assault as he tried to defend himself from 16's punches and 17's blasts*
Lapis:where was all that energy from our last fight?
Brenton:i'm afraid i've been running on fumes lately…ha ha ha.
Lapis:well then 16 and i won't make this easy.
Brenton:*Brenton smiled*that is what i am counting on.*16 punched Brenton knocking him to the ground making him revert back to normal as he breathed heavily and wiped the blood from his cheek as he smirked.*
Lapis:well that was disappointing. with the way you are now you won't even last against 16.
Brenton:KAIOKEN!*using Kaiokens speed he landed a punch on 17 while 16 tried to blast him with his arm cannons.Alice then walked out with her finished smoothie*
Alice:the Kaioken? oh no..

shadowbladeXIII at 7:58AM, June 7, 2018
(online)
Lapis: alright, that's the way you wanna bounce?*proceeds to catch up and hits him a few times*

Alice:(he shouldn't be pushing himself like this)*begins running calculations*(at the rate he's going he's going to be knocked out of the sky)…*stands and opens her arms*and get knocked down right around here. Brenton, cool it down! you're pushing yourself too hard!
picosux224 at 6:10PM, June 7, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*he raised a eyebrow at Alice*don't worry i'll be f-
Lapis:hah!*Lapis blasted him knocking Brenton in the exact spot Alice calculated as she caught him making the half breed stop flaring the Kaioken*
Brenton:ow…ok that hurt like hell.
Alice:what were you thinking?
Brenton:heh sorry i couldn't help it.i get competitive when i fight 17.*he then rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as the 2 androids floated down*
Alice:here.*she then gave him the smoothie making him frown remembering the taste.*
Brenton:sigh oh well bottoms up.*he then drank it quickly trying to ignore the bitter taste*i'm never getting used to this.*he then stood up and pat the dirt off his clothes*
Alice:you seriously should be careful the last thing Sakura needs to worry about is you passing out from exhaustion.
Lapis:where is she anyway?
Brenton:Sakura is in the city with the kids getting something but she won't tell me what it is. something about it being a surprise.*he then sighed feeling annoyed*(i gotta keep my strength up even in my current condition.after all i don't want to be attacked by a random bad guy.)*he then laid on the grass as he watched birds fly by as he was still in deep thought.*(but at the same time if i over do it i won't be help to anyone…damn it.)
Alice:how about the 4 of us do something a little different.
Brenton:*this made the demi-Saiyan raise a eyebrow at his pink friend before frowning.*we aren't going shopping are we? if so no thanks! i already have 1 Android friend who likes to make my money disappear.
last edited on June 7, 2018 10:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:00PM, June 7, 2018
(online)
Android 16: we could go bird watching.

Alice:
not a bad Idea…

Lapis:hmm we could always go into town and see what is going on there.
picosux224 at 1:46AM, June 8, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:you know what? why not? lets go to the city! it might be fun.
Alice:that's the spirit.*they then flew to said city and went wide-eyed as they saw Hercule merchandise*
Brenton:you gotta be kidding me. what is this Hercule day?
Alice:i like it it.come on there's something going on over there!
Brenton:h-hey!*she grabbed his arm and ran making Android 17 shrug his shoulders*
Lapis:we better follow them big guy.*a few minutes later the 2 were being stared at for obvious reason as they walked through the big crowd until they saw a fighting ring with Hercule in it taking out 4 fighters with 1 punch each*
Hercule:YEAH!! who else thinks they could take on the champ!*Lapis turned around and saw a sign read "the reward if you could beat the champ is $300,000 Zennies*
Lapis:so this is some event.
Brenton:yo! Hercule!
Hercule:oh h-hey Brenton.(perfect!)*he then jumped out of the ring grabbed Brenton and pulled him up to the ring*change of plans folks! the reward will be $800,000 zennies but only if you defeat my disciple!
Brenton:*whispers*the hell you talking about? i never trained under you Goku and Piccolo taught me.
Hercule:come on please do this for me! i'll get you anything you want!
Brenton:that would be completely unfair for them and besides this seems like a bad idea.
Alice:have fun Brenton!*the half breed looked at his friend then silently swore under his breath*
Brenton:fine…but you owe me.*he then unbuckle the strap from his sheathe and gave his sword to Alice*can you keep an eye on my sword while i do this?
Alice:of course.(man how does this thing not break his back.)
Brenton:ok then lets get this over with.*he crossed his arms looking bored*
last edited on June 8, 2018 6:45AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:12AM, June 8, 2018
(online)
Hercule: so, who's going to be the one to take on my apprentice! he's stronger than they come! that I assure you!

*the crowd murmerd for a bit. Several of them watched and reacalled the last few tournaments till a voice rang through the crowd*

???: I'll take him on!*the familiar voice rang through the crowd stepping up the stairs to reveal an all to familiar face. Dressed causally with an odd belt*

Faker: hey Brenton. What's this I hear about you training under Hercule?

picosux224 at 6:35PM, June 8, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:its not what you think. i'm just doing Hercule a favor.
Faker:sure.*they then smirked as they got into a fighting stance*
Hercule:lets do this! start your punching!!
Brenton:so what are you doing here anyway?
Faker:i heard this weird event was going on and thought i could get a quick reward defeating bulldog face over their.
Hercule:hey i heard that!
Faker:so how about you?
Brenton:well i was kind of bored so the androids and i hung out here.
Faker:hmph.*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*Faker powered up scaring the crowd and Hercule.this made Brenton smile*
Brenton:impressive.*Faker flew in and tried to punch Brenton but he dodged trying to keep his composure as he felt a bit of pain. he then landed a punch on Faker making him skid across the arena*
Faker:(does his movements seem i dunno…rushed all of the sudden?)
Brenton:HAH!*Brenton jumped in the air flipped and fired a ki blast making Faker duck allowing a opening as he was kicked.but Faker grabbed Brentons leg and spun him then threw him making Brenton flip backwards until he landed on his feet still smirking*…this sure takes me back to when we first fought each other.you were more arrogant back then.
Faker:and yet today you are still the same idiot.
Brenton:…
Faker:…
Brenton/Faker:hahahaahahahahaha!*the 2 laugh as they remembered what happened back then*
Faker:good times. but unlike back then i'll defeat you.
Brenton:what was the current score 5/0? you always lose little brother.
Faker:we'll see. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HIYAAAAH!!!!!*out of excitement he turned into a Supersaiyan2 surprising the crowd as they said certain things like “theirs more of them?” another golden haired fighter? i thought that guy from the turtle Dojo was the only 1“.”nah man their were like 6 or 7 of them when those blue Aliens attacked that Intergalactic Tournament years ago"*
Brenton:going strong huh? i could use the workout.*he then smiled as he went Supersaiyan*
Alice:(oh no i don't think Faker knows about Brentons condition.i should warn him before something terrible happens-)*Alice then saw Brenton shaking his head at her signaling her to stop*
Brenton:(as much of a ass he can be sometimes i know if Faker learned about my injury he would feel obligated to hold back and let me win…i can't challenge myself if everyone is going easy on me.)
last edited on June 8, 2018 7:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:23PM, June 8, 2018
(online)
Faker: well then, without too much damage to everything I think I'll step up my game!*vanishes quickly and reappears right in front of brenton. quickly he goes for the legs knocking him off balance then uppercutting him* oh come on,I know you aren't done…*hits him with a flurry of blows*

Alice: I know I should stop this, or look away, but I can't stop watching.

Android 16:that is the point of a fight.There is some entertaining to this. Perhaps instead of thinking, you should act and cheer him on.

Alice: well I don't want him to lose, but-

Lapis: trust me, if you were to stop this a lot of people including him would be disappointed.

Alice:
…GO brenton! don't hold back! you can do it!
picosux224 at 1:04AM, June 9, 2018
(offline)
*as he was hit by those blows Brenton back flipped away and gathered ki in his hand before clenching it into his fist*
Brenton:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!*he then appeared in front of him and punched him in the face.but Faker then spun kick him making both half breeds move away from each other to gain distance as they identically gathered ki on 1 hand fired it causing a quick clash which just canceled each other out*
Faker:ok…not bad. but for some reason you seem a little i dunno sloppy with your movements?
Brenton:i just figured id give you false hope before i eventually defeat you.*they smirk at other before clashing once more*
Alice:you got this Brenton! aim for the gut!
Lapis:so what do you think are the chances of him winning?
Android 16:…not very high if you take in the recent fatigue in his body and loss in stamina.but if he is truely like Goku he'll pull something out of his hat.*Faker looked at Alice before landing a punch to Brentons cheek*
Faker:when did you start getting fan girls?
Brenton:i uh have no idea what you are talking about…heh heh.*he then looked away as he scratched his cheek trying not to laugh.*
last edited on June 9, 2018 8:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:52AM, June 9, 2018
(online)
Faker: Mhm. sure you do.*kicks him a few times and goes in for a few punches noting how he blocks most of it* ya know, its not as fun if you are blocking. Come on, brother, where's that fighting spirit? *leaps back and charges some ki in his hand* Don't tell me that you're just trying to throw me some extra cash!

Hercule:
My sutdent doesn't throw anything and he certainly isn't going to lose this!…(I hope.)
picosux224 at 5:33PM, June 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well not really. but if you really want a handicap in this fight…
Faker:not on your life.*they then flew in and punched each other in the cheek.Brenton then spun around and kicked him in the side making Faker flip before he flew in and punched Brenton in the chest.the impact made him flinch in pain.Brenton put his arm out*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*and fired a ki blast knocking Faker to the other side of the ring*(i won't be able to last much longer i gotta think fast.)*he then glared at Faker making his brother smirk at him*
Faker:run out of power already?
Brenton:*he then vanished surprising Faker as he was elbowed in the face.but he then flew back in and kneed Brentons gut*ugh!
Faker:are you sure your alright? you don't seem to be at 100%
Brenton:HAH!!*Brenton gathered ki in his hand and blasted Faker sending him out of the ring*
Hercule:we have a winner!!! of course that isn't a surprise since i did teach him everything i know.*the crowd cheered at Hercule as Brenton walked up to Faker before he stood up*
Brenton:sorry about that i guess i kind of lost my temper for a second their.
Faker:ugh whatever.
*the Androids walked up to them*
Alice:you both did good the fight was entertaining.*she then gave back his weapon*
Brenton:thanks Alice.lets get out of here i never was a big fan of these sort of events.
Hercule:wait! don't you want your cut?!
Brenton:i don't need the money if you want to give it to anyone give it to Faker he earned it.
Hercule:oh..uh sure.
Brenton:later bro!
Faker:*Faker smirked before he crossed his arms and nod his head.*
Brenton:(that was fun.)*the group walked for a bit until.RUMBLE! Brentons stomach shouted causing him to blush as he rubbed his head*uh wanna get something to eat?
Lapis:you 2 go ahead i'll meet up with you later.
Brenton:wait why!?
Lapis:i'm not hungry.what about you big guy?
Android 16:i must stay with 21 in case someone attacks them.
Lapis:whatever.*the cyborg waves as he walked away and then smirked as he says*enjoy your date Brenton.
Brenton:wuh huh!?*he blushed deeply*oh very funny 17!!!*the cyborg chuckled as he continued to walk away.Alice looked at the now angry half breed who looked like he gave up as he sighed*whatever…*RUMBLE!!!*i'm starving anyway.
last edited on June 10, 2018 3:02AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:44AM, June 10, 2018
(online)
Alice: as am I.*looks around* ooh there's good!*takes him by the hand and sits down with brenton* Let's see, what to have…
picosux224 at 4:14PM, June 10, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton looked at the place Alice dragged him too.it looked like a expensive restaurant*
Brenton:lets just hope the food isn't too pricey first.(lets see here.)*Brenton looked through his menu and sighed in relief*
???:hello my names is James and i'll be your waiter for this evening.what may i get the fine couple today.
Brenton:lets see…well James i'll have a whole chicken. a steak 2 lamb chops and a bowl of your finest soup.*James went wide eyed but wrote the order down*
James:and for you mam?
Alice:the same please.
Brenton:oh and a glass of your finest wine too.
James:…right away. your order will be here in a moment.*as he walked away Brenton well-*
Brenton:hahahahaha!!*busted up laughing*i love seeing the look on their faces.
Alice:well what do you expect from an order like that?
Brenton:by the way wheres 16?
Alice:his waiting outside.
Brenton:huh.
Alice:so what will be on your weekly schedule today?
Brenton:come on its not like i have a schedule in the kitchen saying what i'll do the next day…but if i have a choice in the matter id say i'll*mumbles the words crime fighting*
Alice:huh?
Brenton:i said i'll do some crime fighting.
Alice:is that a smart idea?
Brenton:sure it is! after all its not like bullets can hurt me.they'd be lucky to even scratch me.besides i kind of enjoy crime fighting it makes me feel happy to see the smiling faces after a job well done you know?
*Alice smiled at Brentons calm expression*heck i wouldn't of had the idea to do it in the first place if it weren't for Gohan so i have him to thank for all that. just don't tell him i said that out-loud he'll just ramble on about “how i found justices call!” and “evil will be vanquished thanks to you”*he then jokingly did a Greatsaiyaman pose making Alice laugh*
last edited on June 10, 2018 4:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:51PM, June 10, 2018
(online)
Alice:*laughs for a good bit* ohh, im not going to lie, but that sounds like something from a super hero movie.*blinks* hey! maybe you should try and be an actor!

James:
your orders.*places them down*

Alice:*eyes widen* oh wow..those look Delicious.
picosux224 at 11:20PM, June 10, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:don't just sit there lets eat!*he then began to eat his food at a fast pace*
Alice:right.*a few minutes later*
Brenton:ahh!*Brenton pat his stomach looking satisfied*
Alice:full?
Brenton:for now anyway heh.
Alice:quick question how are you feeling? any fatigue? loss of energy or what not?
Brenton:nah i'm fine.
Alice:interesting.*she then took a notepad and pencil while writing something down.Brenton then drank out of his glass*
Brenton:try to relax.you don't have to worry about me like your my personal nurse.after all your my friend Alice! if you worry i'll worry.*he then brought his glass close to her making Alice smile*
Alice:well ok.*they then clang each others glass* *a short time later they were finished and walked out of the restaurant*
Android 16:did you enjoy your meals?
Brenton:you better believe it buddy! BURP!*he burped making him laugh as he rubbed the back of his head*heh *16 smiled*
Android 16:follow me you both are scheduled to meet someone.
Brenton:really? who??
Android 16:i wasn't allowed to say.
*Brenton looked at Alice obviously confused as he put his hands in his pockets*
Brenton:uh ok?*Alice then grabbed Brentons arm and ran to catch up to the tall gentle Android*what not even a clue?
last edited on June 10, 2018 11:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:57PM, June 11, 2018
(online)
Android 16: its easier to show than tell.

Alice: True, but you can't give us anything?

Android 16: *shrugs*

Alice: I guess not.*leans over to brenton* Any idea who he's taking us to?
picosux224 at 7:51PM, June 11, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:no but we won't know until we are there i guess.*they then walked until they weren't surrounded by a lot of people*what is going on 16?
Android 16:…
Brenton:you know being silent just makes you more of an ass right?
Android 16:we're here.*they then looked around until-*
Brenton:no 1 is here 16…what is this all about?
Android 16:look ahead.*as he did so he raised a eyebrow as Lapis Sakura and the kids appeared*
Violet:hi Daddy!
Brenton:*Brenton smiled at his daughter*whats going on guys? i'm so confused…
Lapis:we were waiting until you were done with your little date before we headed out.
Brenton:*Brenton had a vein on his head.he then smirked*ok ignoring that…*they then walked together until-*
Sakura:so what is this i hear about you being Hercules Pupil?
Brenton:sigh don't ask…*he then sweatdropped*
Alice:it was really funny seeing Mr.Satans expression when you didn't accept his reward.
Brenton:yeah i guess.
Violet:oh Dad i got you something!
Brenton:huh? you didn't have to kiddo-…you got to be kidding me.*Violet gave Brenton a chibi plushi of “the Golden haired fighter” making him sweatdrop as he grabbed it*
Violet:you don't like it?..
Brenton:no i love it i'm just surprised.
Alice:i think its kinda cute.
Brenton:*he put the plushie in his pocket*yeah watever..lets just go home.(before anything weird happens)*a few hours later Lapis Brenton and 16 were at the Lake while Lapis and Brenton were fishing*
Alice:what are you doing?*Alice was watching them fish*
Brenton:trying to catch a big 1…
Brenton was about to fall asleep when suddenly his fishing rod was being pulled and well-*
Brenton:AHH! *SPLASH! Brenton fell in the water making a baby fish flop on his head*….
Lapis:heh.
Brenton:oh don't you start.*he then did a smirk as he threw the fish at Lapis*

last edited on June 11, 2018 8:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:37PM, June 11, 2018
(online)
Lapis: Well what do you expect when you fall asleep at the pond?

Alice: *giggles and looks down* hm? hey brenton you dropped this…*picks up a scroll* just what is it anyway?
picosux224 at 1:00AM, June 12, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton went wide-eyed as he looked through his pockets*
Brenton:(crap!)uh its my exotic newspaper!*he then tried to get it back from her but Alice moved her arm away from him*
Alice:newspapers usually have words on them…
Brenton:yeah that's what makes it exotic..heh heh.*he then sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head while Alice stared at him*
Alice:your lying.
Brenton:n-no that's ridiculous. ha ha ha…besides why does that matter? it still belongs to me anyway.
Android 16:i detect traces of magic in the scroll.*hearing that made Brenton freeze up*
Brenton:(crapbaskets.)its magical?w-what do ya know? heh heh.
Alice:you are a terrible liar.you know that?
Brenton:heh well yeah kinda.*he then scratch his cheek as he laughed making Alice frown before opening the scroll.*
Alice:interesting.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:13AM, June 12, 2018
(online)
Alice:*continues to stare till it begins to glow* um, brenton wh-what's happening now?

Supreme Kai O/T: Brenton we need you to get over and…who exactly are you?!

Alice: who am I? who are you?

Supreme Kai O/T: I don't think that's any of your business. Now where is brenton? I have to talk to him about his teaching job.

Alice: he's drying off at the moment…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon