RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 2:46AM, March 3, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*groans in pain as he opened a eye. his vision was a bit messed up as he saw 3 hands each hand had 2 fingers*ugh…6?
M/Brenton:that's not good.*Brenton tried to get up still feeling dazed as he held his head trying to keep the room from spinning and his legs feeling all wobbly*whoa! hold on you shouldn't try to move like that.
Brenton:i'm….fine.*the Sakura put his arm over her shoulder*Sakura?
M/Sakura:i'm so sorry.
Brenton:its alright…(ugh..its still weird talking to a Sakura that isn't my own.she can still kick like mine though.)
M/Brenton:lets patch er me up.*he then instant transmissioned to Gohans and well-*
Videl:oh my! what happened?
Brenton:don't want to talk about it…trust me my pride hurts worse then my body.
Videl:Pan! get the first-aid kit.*a few minutes later.Brenton sat down as Pan and Sakura wrapped bandages around his head and put band-aids
on his elbows and left cheek.he then crossed his arms as he was in deep thought*.
Brenton:(how am i gonna explain this to my Sakura? not to mention i'll get a ear full from mom and Supreme Kai of Time when i get back..)
Pan:are you ok?
Brenton:yeah i'm fine kiddo*he then stood up and began to stretch his legs but then flinched from pain*
Videl:this won't do.your body needs to rest up.
Brenton:no i'm fine really!*he then flinched again from feeling pain but this time in the arm.
Videl:you are in no condition to move freely and if you are like junior over there you'll start a fight with someone with those injuries and get even worse!
M/Brenton:heh you got that right sis.
Brenton:but…*he then put his head down in defeat*fiiiiine.
Videl:good i'll prepare the guest room.*she then walked out of the room*
M/Sakura:i am sorry hon-er Brenton.
Brenton:don't be i could of easily dodged that. i was just distracted.
Pan:will your family be fine while you're gone?
Brenton:sure! i mean as long as i go back in the right point in time it'll be like i never left.
Pan:cool! that means you could show me a few moves shorty here can't.
M/Brenton:hey!i'm not that short!.
Pan:i'm 10 years old and i am still taller then you.*he then crossed his arms and pout making Sakura laugh as she hugged her little husband from his back*
Brenton:*seeing this made Brenton smile*(this is nice i mean this timeline probably hadn't fought anyone like Xicor for a year.this will be a good mini vacation away from the constant threats.)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 3, 2018 2:50AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30AM, March 3, 2018
(online)
M/Sakura:*finishes hugging her brenton and moves over to the current one* so your from the past huh? Judging by how you look, I'd say from our wedding days at most.

M/Brenton:
Actually Sakura he took something to look like that.

M/Sakura:
oh! So then he's-

M/Brenton: nope. Hasn't had any issues. He said it was given to him by your sister.

M/Sakura:*her eyes widen and her tone goes from normal to uncertain with a hint of nervous* Oh…Shallot is there…that's good. How is my sister? Does she still go on about bringing the sayains back?

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:38PM, March 3, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton:*the half-breed facepalmed*no..not really.these days Faker and i have been her guinea pigs*he then rubbed the back of his head looking guilty?*.and i might of took her for granted when she offered help and when i was late…*he then scratched the back of his head looking annoyed*i was given a earful.
M/Brenton:heh heh you were lectured?
Brenton:don't you start with me shorty i can still beat you in my current state.
M/Brenton:oh yeah?!*he was about to walk up to him but Sakura sighed as she held onto her husband*
M/Sakura:please don't pick a fight with each other.
M/Brenton:hmph…
Brenton:yeah whatever…*a minute of awkward silence later*so…what do you guys do for fun around here?
last edited on March 3, 2018 5:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:26PM, March 3, 2018
(online)
M/Sakura:well, let's see, training is always fun, we visit the kids sometimes, go swimming, go to the movies,amusement parks, uh brenton has some hover boards he occasionally uses, plus a bunch of new games…

M/Brenton:
thankfully mom doesn't force me to go to school, so I can do what I want! So if I wanted to go to the park and stare at the clouds, or just hang out, I can! Though there are some drawbacks…

M/Sakura: since we have all this down time now, some of our activities are limited due to-

M/Brenton: -my current situation. But that will change over time!

M/Sakura:yeha…so how about you? How is everything with the family in the past going?
picosux224 at 8:01PM, March 3, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:well a lot has happened recently i really don't want to get into… but that being said they're fine.i've been training Yang a lot and decided to personally train her in my own Dojo.
M/Brenton:whose Yang?
Brenton:a girl i adopted.
M/Sakura:huh we never adopt another kid.
Brenton:thats because she is also from another timeline…its best not to over think it.*he then laugh awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head*
M/Brenton:so tell me who was your strongest opponent you ever fought?
Brenton:good question…that would be the God of Destruction.i fought him twice and still have trouble.
M/Brenton:he sounds awesome!
Brenton:trust me you don't want to meet him unless you have food on you.*he then started to look around Videls house out of boredom.the only small differences were that there were more photos and a lot of books. and then returned to the living room*if its the same to you “mini me”id say we should do something before i get stir crazy.
M/Brenton:heh i hear ya!
M/Sakura:and what do you think you 2 are doing?
both Brentons:come on Sakura!
Brenton:i can't stay cooped up in a house all day.(even though it is a nice looking house.)
M/Sakura:…fine. just don't do anything strenuous which means no flying until you heal.and as for you hon i don't want a repeat of last time…
M/Brenton:aww come-on! i told you i didn't start that stampede!*hearing this made Brenton raise a eyebrow and smiled in amusement*
Brenton:a stampede of what?
M/Brenton:…dinosaurs.

shadowbladeXIII at 7:13AM, March 4, 2018
(online)
M/brenton: when's the last time you tried to ride a dinosaur? To be chased then chase back a whole bunch of them? Get a lot of them together and you can hop dino to dino and make a game out of it. The trick is also trying to steer which way they are all going. Last time, I kind of, sort of, lead them all the way to West City.*scratches the back of his head with a big smile*
last edited on March 4, 2018 8:14AM
picosux224 at 1:15PM, March 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:Bulma must of hated that as well. heh. heh.
M/Sakura:don't encourage him!…sometimes my handsome little man can be too much to handle when he gets a mischievous idea.
M/Brenton:er anyway i got great idea! i'll show you my favorite spot! come on!*he then ran out the door.this causes Brenton to smile as he closed. he walked but then stopped*i'll keep myself out of trouble.
M/Sakura:thank you.*he then saw his alternate fly off*
Brenton:he forgot i shouldn't fly…i wonder.Nimbus!!!*the cloud floated down and land in front of Brenton.which he then jumped on top of.*follow the other me!*which the cloud complied by going really fast to catch up with him*ahem!
M/Brenton:what?…oh right sorry.
Brenton:its ok its kinda funny to see my young hyperactive side in a different perspective so where are we going anyway?
M/Brenton:you'll see.*a few minutes later they land in the city*
Brenton:ok now i'm confused.why are we at Gingertown?
M/Brenton:this town owns the best icecream parlor in existence! come on! you'll love it.besides from how stiff you've been acting during our spar it sounds like you had a rough couple of days.
Brenton:(didn't have to put it like that but…)well if i say so i guess.
M/Brenton:awesome!
last edited on March 4, 2018 3:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:57AM, March 5, 2018
(online)
*he then lead him to the Ice cream shop. Through Gingertown, everything had been quite peaceful aside from some minor repairs on the streets and buildings here and there, the people seemed relatively friendly Eventually the two reached their destination*

M/Brenton:Here we are!*enters alongside his older self and runs straight to the counter* Two Sundaes with the works, and two cones with one of each flavor please!

Salesman:
you got it lil fella. one for you and your father, coming right up!

M/Brenton:…*sweatdrops and looks to brenton*(did…that just really happen?)
picosux224 at 1:28PM, March 5, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*a few minutes later they sat down on a bench enjoying said ice cream*you know Sakura is gonna kill us if she found out we are eating more ice cream right?
M/Brenton:*the alternate sweatdropped at the thought*it'll be fine. she knows i have a sweet tooth.so what do you do for fun in your timeline?
Brenton:well….i uh help Gohan and Videl with the whole crime fighting thing.
M/Brenton:pfft! no way!
Brenton:why not? seeing a Robber poop themselves after i bend a gun or when the bullets they fired have no effect on me it is priceless! heh. heh.
M/Brenton:so you are like Gohans sidekick then?
Brenton:no! why do people keep saying that?! i'm no ones sidekick.if anything i'm my own hero that helps them out when they're busy with Pan or work.plus being the “SupremeSaiyaman” is kinda easier then being a Supersaiyan and fight crime.
*they then finished with all of the ice cream*phew! that was good!
M/Brenton:told ya.*the alternate version then had a mischievous idea as he noticed a group of 5 thugs with guns park in front of them.they then ran to a nearby building*i think that is the new bank that opened up.show me what you can do oh “SupremeSaiyaman”.
Brenton:…i really shouldn't interfere with this timeline more then i already have.but…*he then pushed a button on his watch making him wear his hero outfit*i really hate to see people being robbed or worse.whats that old saying?“a Hero's work is never done”?
???:*he looked at the woman name tag*now listen here Jenny be a nice young lady and put the money in the bag now! or i'll fire so much lead into you it would be like having your body pierced.
Jenny:AHHHH! help!!!
???:we warned you lady*BANG!* *as the gun fired everyone went wide-eyed as they saw a masked hero holding onto said gun blocking said bullet from escaping*w-what the hell is this?!
Brenton:i'll give you to the count of 5 if you don't leave this bank or even this nice lady alone…i will be forced to knock you out.
*his alternate watched from afar*
M/Brenton:(damn i was expecting him to do some silly poses.)
???:fire at em boys!*they fired at him but the bullets did nothing as the SupremeSaiyaman walked up the leader*
Brenton:1!*he grabbed the leaders gun and destroyed it with a kick* 2!*he gathered a weak ki blast in his hand and destroyed the rest*
???:gah! his a monster! this plan was a bust.head to the van boys!*they then ran to the vehicle but-*
Brenton:3!*he appeared ontop of the vehicle and destroyed it with 1 kick scaring them* 4!*he then knocked them out with a punch* and 5…*and tied them up. his other self then ran up to him*
M/Brenton:that was so cool!! the way you were like pow! and zip!
Brenton:*he scratched his cheek getting embarrassed*uh thank you young citizen!
M/Brenton:why are you talking like that?*he then noticed the people around him*(oh right the whole secret identity thing…)

last edited on March 5, 2018 8:54PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:39AM, March 6, 2018
(online)
*applause and cheers*
One Person: Is that the great saiyaman?

Another lady: No way, Great Saiyaman, rocks the green and red cape this guy has a whole diffrent color scheme and outfit.*takes our camera and proceeds to take a photo*

M/Brenton: tell me sir, what do they call you?
picosux224 at 12:42PM, March 6, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:the Supreme Saiyaman i guess? i'm afraid i couldn't think of a original name.*he then laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck*and i'm afraid i won't be taking anymore questions*he then vanishes using Instant Transmission confusing the cameramen and reporters.Brenton then walked up to his young self with his arms crossed looking mad*
M/Brenton:what?
Brenton:come on “son” lets head home.*a few minutes later they were close to Gohans place*
Brenton:that stunt you pulled back their? it gave me too much attention which is the opposite of what i need right now.
M/Brenton:aww come on! you had fun right?
Brenton:it isn't about having fun. i need to lay low before i accidentally change someone elses history. plus what if someone we knew saw the news?*they then land in front of said house*
M/Brenton:don't worry about it.
Brenton:(is it possible to hate myself like this?)*the demi-Saiyan opened the door and to his surprise Sakura had crossed her arms looking impatient*
M/Sakura:boys…
Brenton:*they both sweatdropped looking pretty scared of Sakura*uh you look pretty today Sakura…are those new earrings?
M/Sakura:*Sakura blushed at the compliment*well no i've had these for a few years now-don't change the subject! you are suppose to be resting not crime fighting!
Brenton:gosh i'm really sorry Sakura.*he then rubbed the back of his neck looking guilty*
M/Brenton:heh heh…busted.
last edited on March 6, 2018 8:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:07PM, March 6, 2018
(online)
M/Sakura: don't think you got off light either lil' mister! I bet you have something to do with it too! probably egging him on to do something wild and crazy!

M/Brenton: urk! Now, Sakura I assure you this had nothing to do with Dinosaurs this time. besides, we're fine aren't we?

M/Sakura: Well what if you weren't? Someone has to worry about you.

M/Brenton:
sakura, you know that Im old enough to take care of myself, and can be responsible.

M/Sakura: some of the time yes, but other times I swear you act so childish and irresponsible!

M/Brenton: *a look of shock hits his face followed by a tone of being upset* Well yeha, im a kid Sakura I like to have fun. There isn't anything wrong with that. Maybe if you didn't act like an adult all the time and cut loose more you wouldn't be feeling this way towards me!

M/Sakura: Brenton I…*she looks to one Brenton and then the other and lets out a heavy sigh and hangs her head low* we shouldn't be doing this in front of him.

M/Brenton:*looks to his other, back to her, and comes to his sences*…yeha I'm sorry…

*awkward silence*

M/Sakura: im going to go and freshen up, its been along day.*she pecks both brenton's on the cheek* I'll have something ready after.*leaves*

M/Brenton:…*looks to his older self* I'm sorry you had be a witness to that. Honestly, this rarely happens, I swear. Its just, *he stops* …we've been at a cross road and are trying to work through it.
last edited on March 6, 2018 10:28PM
picosux224 at 10:49PM, March 6, 2018
(offline)
*the demi-Saiyan crossed his arms and frowned*
Brenton:well no relationship is 100% sunshine and rainbows.the way i see it is it'll get better again over time..or at least when you turn back into a adult.don't worry it will all workout in the end.
M/Brenton:yeah i guess.
Brenton:i mean i was kinda in your situation years ago and i'm fine now…although that was magic.*he then sweatdropped as his alternate raised a eyebrow at him*okay bad example.(maybe i'm suppose to help them out with this…issue.granted i'm not cupid but it couldn't hurt to help.)…i'll be right back.*he then i'td out of the house surprising his alternate*
M/Brenton:where did i go?*Brenton appeared at a store in West City surprising the store clerk*
???:ahh!
Brenton:sorry about that i'm looking for gifts for uh my wife…you know stuffed teddy bears. gift cards. and maybe some chocolates.
???:oh! this way.*a few minutes later Brenton i'td in front of his young self surprising him.*
M/Brenton:uh what are you doing with that stuff?
Brenton:nothing.YOU are going to give these to Sakura.oh and write on that card our hand writing might be slightly different.
M/Brenton:…thanks man.*he then wrote on the card“you are a grrreat person”
Brenton:really man? a pun?
M/Brenton:heh. heh…*he then sneaked into the kitchen and put them on the table while placing the bear on 1 of the chairs and sneaked out*hopefully Sakura would see this after she's done freshening up.
*KNOCK! KNOCK! the front door was being hit causing Brenton to go wide-eyed hoping it wasn't anyone else he knew. and as he opened said door he was about to be punched by a little arm but he blocked it with the palm of his hand*
Brenton:nice try Pan.*as Brenton opened the door all the way he saw a happy Pan next to a floating Robot*
Pan:uh hey Uncle Brent i was wondering if you could train with me.
Brenton:(oh right i promised.)sure squirt! lets hope we can do this before Sakuras done making Dinner.
Pan:yeah!
???:Giru! Giru! Giru!
Brenton:(that Robot doesn't look like it was made on Earth.)so Pan tell me do you know how to turn into a Supersaiyan.
Pan:no but i can still manage!
Brenton:i don't doubt that.*he then smiled*alright Pan lets see what you got.
Pan:are you sure?
Brenton:yeah don't hold back.(i'm sure Sakura won't mind after all i did promise Pan that i'll train with her.)
*Sakura finally got ready and walked into the kitchen and noticed the gifts*
M/Sakura:hmm?
last edited on March 7, 2018 2:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:25AM, March 7, 2018
(online)
Pan: here I go! Haah!*powers up and goes for a kick*

???:go get em pan! Giru! giru!

*in the kitchen*

M/Sakura:*reads the card and can't help but smile*oh that lovable goofball.*goes through the house till finding him in their room*

M/Brenton:
hey hon.*gets picked up and hugged* I take it you saw the card and everything else?

M/Sakura:
I did.*puts him down on the bed*that was very nice of you.*sits down on the bed* You know I love you, right?

M/Brenton:*sits down as well*I know.*sighs* I just want us to be happy.

M/Sakura:I do too, its just we have a lot to do and I have to maintain everything.

M/Brenton:well you could Sakura, but by the time I grow up you'll be kinda old yourself. I was wondering, if you had considered joining me?

M/Sakura:I have and *hesitates for a moment* it is tempting, however there are problems with that as well that would hinder our life style we've worked so hard for. Plus, I don't think Bardock would want to have to introduce kids as his parents if he ever gets a girlfriend.

M/Brenton:Yeha, that would be awkward.

M/Sakura:*puts a hand on his shoulder* We'll make it work hon. I know we will.*smiles*

M/:brenton:*smiles and hugs her* yeha I know we will.

M/Sakura:*hugs back* Now, I have to get dinner ready, where is the other you?

M/Brenton: that's a good question.
last edited on March 7, 2018 2:54PM
picosux224 at 3:18PM, March 7, 2018
(offline)
*his alternate went to the front door and peeked from the side*
M/Brenton:oh his just training with Pan.
Brenton:*the half breed smirked as he dodged the kick*ths is not good.
Pan:what do you mean?
Brenton:how do i put this?…Pan you fight without thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead.because of this your opponent could easily get an advantage.*he then kicked under her legs making Pan trip over*
Pan:hey!
Brenton:try again. but this time think of a actual plan to take me down.if you do i'll get you whatever you want.
Pan:hah! your on! kyaaah!*she then jump kick but Brenton ducked and pushed her back with a air pressure but Pan back flipped and cupped her hands*KAMEHAMEHA!!!*as she fired said beam Brenton knocked it towards the sky*
Brenton:be careful.the last thing you want to do is to waste your energy at the start of a fight.
Pan:i know that!*she then tried to kick him but he blocked it*
Brenton:hah!*he then punched her knocking Pan to the ground*come on Pan you have so much more hidden potential then this.
Pan:you are way stronger then me!
Brenton:i've beaten opponents that were way stronger then me.just because your not powerful doesn't mean you can't exploit your opponents weakness.
*meanwhile inside*
M/Videl:..what are you staring at?
M/Brenton:guh! shh! i'm watching myself train Pan.
M/Videl:huh.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:05PM, March 7, 2018
(online)
Pan:*gets back up* yeah well…*gets and Idea and points*and you should know not to underestimate someone who knows you so well! *goes for a kick, but instead slides between his legs and reaches up for his tail* Haha! *Grips it and stands up* looks like I got you now!*twists his tail*

M/Videl:
well it looks like its over now, she got his tail.

M/brenton: yeah at least it looks that way.

M/Sakura: What do you mean?

M/Brenton: this is a different me, so aside from transformations, you gotta wonder if anything else is different about him.
last edited on March 7, 2018 7:06PM
picosux224 at 8:32PM, March 7, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiled*not everything about him is identical to me.
Pan:what the-! why aren't you flinching or something?!
Brenton:well i can't expect to have a obvious weakness forever.*he then swung his tail around making Pan go around in circles until she backflipped and landed on 1 knee.*
Pan:grr!! why you!*she then flew in and tried to attack her uncle but he dodged with ease as he showed a wide smile*will you stay still!?
Brenton:nah i'm good.* forgetting that they are sparring in the front yard where a few neighbours could see. they heard a familiar voice*
???:Sakura? Gohan? Videl? we're here!
M/Videl:oh i completely forgot i invited Goten and Chi Chi over.
M/Chi Chi:now i hope you turned your phone off Goten i-*Goten and Chi Chi went wide-eyed at the 2 Brentons*w-what in the-.
Brenton:mother i can explain!* a few minutes later Chi Chi was on the couch processing at what her son said*and so i'm recovering my injurys before i return to my own time.
M/Goten:wow you never told me you used to time travel.
M/Brenton:thats because i didn't.
M/Chi Chi:ugh first Goku became a child. then my eldest son becomes my youngest.and now this?
Brenton:heh heh heh…i'm sorry?
M/Chi Chi:sigh its not your fault dear.
last edited on March 9, 2018 3:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:13AM, March 8, 2018
(online)
M/Chichi: between all the weirdness, having all the kids move out, plus the end of the world fights my and Bulma's family seem to get involved in I've come to terms that these things happen.

M/Goten:
yeha brenton its all good.

M/gohan: so little bro, how's your girl friend?

M/Goten:
ehh…we're taking a break. To much to think about after the last end of the world scenario. To be fair we were fighting a dragon filled by negative energy so, I can't really blame her.

M/Gohan:
she'll come around.

M/Goten: here's hoping. So, brenton how are things with you

M/Brenton: great! Sakura and I were just doing some bonding(thanks to the past me)

M/Sakura:
yep he got me a teddy bear, flowers and more.

M/Goten: yeha that sound like him all right. always one for romance.*turns to the other brenton* So…you're from the past. Not our past directly but another one from what I understand. What's that like?
picosux224 at 2:15PM, March 8, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed shrugged his shoulders*
Brenton:a lot more dangerous then this timeline that is for sure.so much so i had to get godlike power just to protect the Earth.heck i wouldn't be surprised if Frieza was resurrected again.
M/Goten:god like power?…now i know you are just messing with me.
M/Gohan:he isn't bro. he used it during our fight with Xicor.
M/Goten:wait he's still alive? but how?!
Brenton:he is most likely from a timeline where he uh defeated you.
M/Goten:man that is messed up.
Brenton:anyway.are you ready to continue Pan?
Pan:you bet!
M/GotenI'll join you 2. i could use the workout.
Brenton:are you sure? i wouldn't want to get in the way of your many girlfriends.
M/Goten:oh ha. ha.*
M/Chi Chi:sigh boys will be boys.
*as they walked out Brenton smiled at his brother and niece in excitement.*
Brenton:finally we can train before Sakura and Videl finish cooking dinner unless their is anymore surprises that i don't know about.
M/Goten:w-well…uh if you don't like surprises i wouldn't turn around if i were you.
Brenton:huh? why-?
???:so you're what all the fuss is about?*Brenton smirked as he heard the familiar voice*
Brenton:how's it going Vegeta?*and as he turned around he blinked in confusion as he sees him carrying a young looking and old looking Bulma*(either he gets another kid or Bulma has been messing with a cloning machine.)
M/Bulma:so you are the other 1 i heard a bit about.*she then walked up to him and began to measure his hight and then looked at him from head to toe before typing on a gadget of hers.this causes Brenton to laugh awkwardly at his situation*
Brenton:hahaha…so much for laying low for a few days.
last edited on March 9, 2018 3:23AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:36PM, March 8, 2018
(online)
???: mom you're going all freaky on him.

M/Bulma: Bra its not everyday we get another Brenton.Who knows how long he's going to be here. *punches in a few buttons*

M/Vegeta: Bulma, he's clearly in the middle of something. Plus if your equipment could get damaged. Let the man resume his bout between his relatives. I want to see this.

Bra: dad you're doing that thing again. Yaknow where you boast so much it can fill a balloon?

M/Vegeta: you'll have your own rants someday as well. Its part of your sayain heritage.

Bra:*rolls her eyes*(whatever…)*walks up to brenton* so why are you drawing such a big commotion? you're just a bigger him, right?

Pan:actually he's from the past.

Bra: wait, what?!
picosux224 at 11:32PM, March 8, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i'm technically from a different past but that really isn't important right now.
Bra:ok.but why are you here?
Brenton:i came here to help but uh…a accident injured me so i'm staying here until i recover.now if you don't mind i gotta teach my little brother and niece a few things about how to fight.
Pan:hey!
Bra:hmph whatever.
*the demi-Saiyan smiled as he walked away from the big group as Goten and Pan followed until Brenton stopped*
Brenton:alright you 2 lets see how you'll fair against a opponent you can't sense. …GRAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he transformed into a Supersaiyanblue surprising the few that never saw it including Vegeta who saw a familiar smirk making Brenton look a bit like Goku*I'll promise to hold back a bit and Pan?
Pan:yeah?
Brenton:heres a new bet i'll get you whatever you want if you land 1 hit on me.
M/Vegeta:…
M/Goten:lets do this!*he then transformed into a Supersaiyan and tried to punch him but Brenton dodged it*
Pan:HAAAAAAAAH!!!!*Pan tried to hit him with a barrage of strikes but Brenton dodged and kicked under her foot tripping her over*hey!
Brenton:too slow!
M/Goten:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!* Goten fired a weak kamehamehawave but Brenton knocked it towards the sky*
Brenton:come on you 2 at least give me a challenge i mean i am injured after all.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:41AM, March 9, 2018
(online)
Pan:I'll get you yet!

M/goten:pan wait, I got an idea,*pulls her over and whisper's in her ear.*

M/vegeta:*smirks* this'll be good.

Pan:got it.
*the two begin to circle around each side then each fire a ki blast and rush in to attack Brenton*

picosux224 at 2:49PM, March 9, 2018
(offline)
*the half breed smirked as he flew towards them.but as the ki blasts touch him they faze through him as he vanished*
Pan:what the-
M/Goten:the afterimage technique!*Brenton appeared next to them with his arms crossed*
Brenton:come on you 2.i know you can do a lot better then that.*they then went to Brentons sides and tried to punch him but he vanished making Pan punch Goten*
M/Goten:oof!
Pan:sorry uncle Goten…
Brenton:now that just won't do.you 2 are just too soft. you should really try something a bit different.although that would probably fail as well since you Goten are pretty weak without fusing with Trunks.and Pan you can't even turn into a Supersaiyan! face it the 2 of you can't win.*Goten was now mad*
M/Goten:i'll show you! HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*Goten powered up getting a bit stronger before flying in and almost hitting him but Brenton ownly just dodged*
M/Vegeta:(i see right through your plan Brenton and i'll doubt it will help the slacker.)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:38PM, March 9, 2018
(online)
M/goten: hold still!*continues to chase Brenton getting closer to hitting him*

Pan:*gets an idea* goten keep chasing him! *fires off multiple ki blasts to push breton to goten and gets ready* Ka-me-ha-Me…

M/goten:(I see now!)*smirked* you're finished!

Pan: HA!*fires the blast at where brenton should go next*

M/sakura:
that's a good idea. (knowing brenton though he'll time it and dodge.)
picosux224 at 8:23PM, March 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh crap! ugh!*but Brenton felt pain to his side distracting him as the beam hit knocking him to the ground*
M/Sakura:or not.*she then walked up to him* are you ok hon?
Brenton:y-yeah just over did it a little…(being a bit cocky might be part of the problem.)heh. heh. a deals a deal Pan tomorrow i'll take you shopping.
Pan:alright!
Brenton:*RUMBLE!* *Brenton blushed as his stomach rumbled*Sakura weren't you cooking d-
M/Sakura:oh! i completely forgot!*she then ran back in the house causing Brenton to blink in confusion*
Brenton:…hahahaha!*he then stretched*man i really needed that.*a few hours later they already finished eating dinner. and Brenton was outside kicking and punching the air*(i can't slow down just because of a few minor injurys.)kyaah!*he then gathered ki in his fist and punched a tree breaking it into firewoood*…(i figured id at least get firewood for them while i'm here.)*he then whistled until-*crap!*a ki blast shot towards Brenton so he instinctively knocked it towards the sky.
Fu:ha ha! i knew you would do that so exciting!!
Brenton:Fu? what are you doing here!?*he then powered up*
Fu:woah! hold your horses! i'm not here to cause you trouble.i just request your assistance on a…experiment of sorts.
Brenton:and what do i get out of it?
*Pan then sneak up behind Brenton*
Pan:what's going on Uncle Brenton?
Brenton:get back in the house Pan.i need to hear him out.

shadowbladeXIII at 6:26AM, March 10, 2018
(online)
Pan:um, alright.*goes and does so*

Fu:*decends*so this is what you've been up to.*lands* gotta say its not a bad lil' future. Betcha it reminds you of home doesn't it? *stops for a minute* oh, sorry getting off topic there *moves closer to brenton and stops* Anyway like I was saying, I need your help. Honestly you'd be my last choice, but you're only person I know so…yeha.
picosux224 at 2:14PM, March 10, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:you still didn't explain what you need help with.so explain now!
Fu:like i said its a experiment.now all i need is to take my blade out and…*as it did so a bright beam hit Brenton knocking him to the ground*
Brenton:what the hell!!?
Fu:i need you at 100% for this so i healed your injurys*as Brenton stood up he looked himself over in surprise*doesn't that feel great? that Xicor guy sure gave you beating back there huh?*Brenton glared at Fu*anyway…*SWISH!. using his sword he cut opened a portal*in here is a very unique timeline involving your pal Trunks of all people! a timeline damaged by moms doing under your radar.simply fix it i take this timelines energy and its a win win for all of us!
Brenton:Fu i can't trust you.i know you influenced Xicors attack in my timeline.
Fu:you do? busted! look that was just something that got out of hand! i'll make it up to you after this i swear!
Brenton:…fine.*Brenton went into the portal so Fuu closed it.
Fu:oh man i hate the waiting game!*as Brenton looked around he saw nothing out of the ordinary until*he spots 3 villians who aren't even suppose to be there.1 looked like 17 but taller buff and with longer hair the other 2 were Cell in his perfect form and Android 13*
Android 13:boy if we can't have Goku then tell us where his son at?
M/Trunks:n-never! i will never betray Gohan!
Brenton:wait a minute this can't be the same timeline i helped years ago..maybe? this Trunks looks ownly 14 and if Gohan is still alive…
Android 13:then die!*he was about to fire a red ki blast but.*
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*as a Supersaian2 Brenton charged in and clotheslined 13 into a nearby building*
Brenton:Trunks! are you ok?
M/Trunks:i-its you!*Brenton smiled at Trunks but glared at a nearby enemy.this Android 17 tried to steal his energy but Brenton ducked and kicked him in the gut*
Brenton:never took you for the power hungry type 17.
Super 17:i don't know who you are but i'll gladly drain every bit of energy you have to spare.
Brenton:…(what is he a vampire? jeez.)
Cell:Kamehameha!!!!!*Cell fired a Kamehameha at Trunks but both Brenton and Gohan appeared and fired their own pushing Cell away from the city*
M/Gohan:so…its been awhile.
Brenton:we probably should chat after the 3 morons are eliminated
M/Gohan:agreed.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:52PM, March 10, 2018
(online)
M/trunks:im fighting too!*powers up*

M/gohan: I would really advise against that.

M/trunks: but gohan you need all the help you can get!

M/Gohan: alright, but just fight to get out of here!

M/Trunks: understood!

Super 17: the only way any of you are getting out of here is in pieces*fires multiple blasts at all of them*
picosux224 at 7:17PM, March 10, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:GRAAAAAAW!!!!!!!*the
Demi-Saiyan shot his energy towards the sky making a large barrier that blocked the ki blasts*
Super 17:die!*he flew in and Trunks but he kicked him which did nothing to the bio android*
M/Trunks:crap.
Brenton:Trunks move!*both Gohan and Brenton kicked 17 into a few broken buildings*(pfft this 17 is predictable.)
*Trunks tried to escape the area but Cell appeared in front of him*
Cell:hello Trunks.*he then grabbed him by his shirt*
M/Trunks:let me go! HAAAH!!!*he powered up and punched Cell but it only made him smirk*
Brenton:crap!*17 appeared in front of him*
Super 17:we're not done y-
Brenton:GET OUT OF MY WAY!*he gathered god ki in his fist and punched 17 in the gut. the impact gave Super 17 a large whole in his stomach.he then i'td in front of Cell.*let him go you overgrown cockroach!*and kicked him. in the head making him let go of Trunks.*Trunks move!
M/Trunks:r-right!*he then flew off to a safe location*
Cell:grr how dare you!?
Brenton:i thought you and 13 before.you 2 will never win!
Android 13:is that so?*he was about to kick him but Gohan punched him in the jaw sending him to a nearby wall*
M/Gohan:you fought them before…anything i should know?
Brenton:Cell's strong and knows everyones techniques and 13 has a cliche accent.
Android 13:now that ain't nice.*as Android 13 appeared he smirked.*you are really asking for it boy.
Brenton:bring it on you scrap metal trailer trash.

last edited on March 10, 2018 10:57PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:18AM, March 11, 2018
(online)
M/gohan: ok but what can you tell me about that 17 over there?

Super 17: how about that I don't go down in one hit*heals from the hit, detaches his hand and lets out a spray of energy bullets forcing the two to split up*

Cell: My aren't we observant?*charges up* Special Beam Cannon!
*fires at gohan*
Android 13:*gets up in brenton's face* annoying accent you say? well how about I introduce you to something fierce!*begins a flurry of punches and kicks*
last edited on March 11, 2018 1:37PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon