rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:38PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: *smiles as she wraps her arms aroundhim *(don't worry master. I'm here)
Pico:*smiles in his sleep*
*outside the room*
Mia:… *already cooking away and tastes her cooking*(hmm needs a bit more pepper flakes)
*elsewhere still*
Doc: hmm nothing's seems to be going on right now… I guess I'll just wonder the halls and see who's around.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 3:42PM
picosux224 at 3:47PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*in dream* *sees mia waveingat me* mia!*run towards her but shevanishes* *sees jasmine* jasmine! mias gone! *she then disappears as well* jasmine! *feels arms wrapped around me and smiles at the warmth*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 4:00PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:(everything will be ok )*kisses him on his forehead*
Mia:*places tacos in the oven* alright now we wait.
picosux224 at 4:06PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*opens eyes* *sighs in relief*(it was just a dream? thank goodness) *notices someone holding on me and turns around* jasmine?*starts blushing*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:08PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: *looks him in the face and smiles* morning master. did you sleep well?
picosux224 at 4:14PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*remembers my nightmare*…yes
shadowbladeXIII at 4:20PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: *looks at his expression*master your face and tone says otherwise. Why don't you explain.
Pico: *sigh* I guess*explains the dream*
Jasmine: oh master I'm so sorry *comforts him* just know mia andI wll always be there no matter what your dreams say.
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 4:27PM
picosux224 at 4:23PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*smiles* i know i know
shadowbladeXIII at 4:28PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Pico: thanks*smells the air* say what's cooking?
Jasmine:Tacos, master. being prepared by Mistriss Mia. she insisted.
picosux224 at 4:35PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:well if she insisted..*getsup but with jasmine still holding on to me* who am i to stop her?
shadowbladeXIII at 4:42PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Mia:*watches the 2 enter* Well, someone looks like they got alot of rest.
Pico: well I can say that I did need it afer the workout I got with trigger.
Mia: well, Dinner is ready so pull up a seat and dig in.
picosux224 at 4:48PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*after eating a few tacos* say jasmine about that experiment you think we can do it after dinner i have a theory on how to use the nanobot things
shadowbladeXIII at 4:49PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:…of course master but what do you plan on doing?
picosux224 at 4:57PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:its only a theory but maybe if they combine with the scanner i could manipulate them with just a thought
shadowbladeXIII at 4:59PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: um alright. its a possibility that I'm willing to try.* sometime after dinner* I'm ready when you are Master.
picosux224 at 5:10PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*pushes a few buttons makeing the scanner glow so i point at the nanobots* *the nanobots went inside the machine changeing its shape* ok lets see if this works..*pushes a button which makes them escape and went inside my body* GAH!* *my body start to change shape to almost looking human ecept i still had the tail and fox ears*i think…that did it *pushes a button to make jasmine reforme hermissing nanobots* that should do it
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 5:16PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:12PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
- on the training ground, Snow and Val have met for another sparring session; like the number of the previous ones, this time there's also not a clear winner, though he manages to disarm her and point the sharp end of the handle at her chest, right above the heart, she had the upper hand in the small majority of the match -
Val: *chugs down an energizer* We're doing better every day, dear. But are you sure we shouldn't spar together anymore?
Snow: Our fight at the tournament is supposed to be one neither of us and the spectators would forget so quickly, right? If we study each other's tactics to a point where we just mirror each other's moves, where's the thrill in it then?
Val: You have a point there… Still, I insist on you to continue teaching me your pressure technique!
Snow: How about this; not only will you learn that technique, but I'll show you every other move worth learning that you've seen during the triple match, too. *he smiles deviously* I have some other aces up my sleeve. First though, the pressure technique. *the following training session isn't doing so well though; to Val, it seems like despite her tries, she does worse every time; several uncontrolled and ineffective detonations later*
Val: *throws her hands in the air* I give up. *sigh* I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Snow: *tries to comfort her and puts a hand on her shoulder* I don't know either. The technique does require outrageous amounts of concentration. Perhaps we should try meditation before the practice. You know, to help you gain the focus needed. *scratches the back of his head* … I'm a novice at these spiritual things though. We'll find someone to help us with that if you want. But for now, let's head back; *he smiles* you look like you could use a massage.

- in the guest room Claire is accomodated in -
Claire: *pondering over a list of the tower's floors and what they contain, she uncaps a pen and puts brackets around the 10th floor* (That's also out, least during rush hour, 'cause of that portal device for members living outside.) *sigh* (That leaves me with second, third, eighth, ninth, eleventh, twelveth and thirteenth floor. Seven floors to move around, funfuckingtastic. It's like a prison here. A damn dandy prison with good food, nice people and NOTHING to do without risking to lay the whole buttfucked building in ruins… I need to get out of here. Meet some real people. Get a real apartment and a real job. Find some people to get laid by… Wonder how far I would get before everyone ties me up and drags me back here.) *sighs again and lays on bed*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Dec. 21, 2013 10:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:31PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Val: so long as it doesn't turn into anything in the process. remember our agreement?
Snow: you have my word.
*begins to massage her loosening several tense spots*
Val:*exhales as he works on her back and shoulders* I still have to say you know how to give them. It feels as if all the teension is just slowly melting away.
*elsewhere*
Jasmine: master you…*twists her head slightly*look odd. I honestly don't know what I'm looking at.
*down the halls*
Doc:hmm you know Claire has been rather quiet. I wonder what she's up to?*heads down the hall*
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 5:34PM
picosux224 at 5:37PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:odd?*walks into the bathroom and stares at the mirror* (hmm i look human again but i got fox ears my hair colour is red i still have my tail im wearing another megaman style suit but no helmet and whats this?…yellow eyes?! and are those purple glasses on my head?…looks cool though)…nano fusion
shadowbladeXIII at 5:41PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:master I think you should change back I'm dectining an unstable reaction from your recent transformation.
picosux224 at 5:44PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*reverts back to normal in a flash of light* atleast we know it works that means they should do other stuff inside my body like reducing my damage
shadowbladeXIII at 5:49PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:…it seems that your body has gone back to be stable. I will need more data on this later but you are correct my machines can reduce damage and repair celluar tissue. they can also be used to fight off dieases and even slow the aging process to a crawl if so desired.
picosux224 at 5:51PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*eyes went wide* well dang…
shadowbladeXIII at 6:04PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: that and as you have seen can alter the body. however I don't think it can make a transformation that big. especially with what just happened.
Mia: how about alterations while retaining these current bodies?
Jasmine: I suppose…*does calculations in her head* so long as the bodies don't change or fuse species then yes.
Mia: well why let's try something simple to make sure. make my fur a diffrent shade of pink.
Jasmine: alright*a small nano swarm goes all around her within minutes the fur is a darker shade she so desired*
Mia:Jasmine do you detect anything?
Jasmine: Scans show that the body…is stable.*smiles* no reactions detected.*changes her back to its origanal colors*now then master *turns to pico* Are you ready four your session?
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 6:05PM
picosux224 at 6:09PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:yeah lets go*sits on my bed*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:26PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:*locks the door to pico's estate* very well master but first a recap to where we are. Misstriss Mia if you please?
Mia:well so far, we've taken off our foot wear*kicks off her shoes and pulls her socks off and walks towards pico* our outter wear*removes her shirt and turns slightly sliding down her skirt making pico blush some*and this.*un clips and removes most recent article* I belive you know what's next.*smiles*
Pico:*resisting to have his jaw hit the floor*…
Jasmine:your 1 hour starts…*SNAP! everything dissapears of the wolf body as Mia finishes leaving her as exposed as Jasmine*now.
Mia: *kisses pico on the cheek and sits down next to him* so I hear you have a new training regime caerto explain more?
*elsewhere outside the guest room*
Doc:(I believe this is where she is staying)*knocks on the door* hello Claire? are you there?
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 6:32PM
picosux224 at 6:33PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*is blushing dark red* well..i..uh..uh*takes a deep breath and calms down*ive decided not to over do it by training only 1 hour day for at least 11 or 12 days after its rest until the tournament
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:36PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Claire: *presses her face into the cushion trying not to scream in frustration* (I don't know why I want company whenever I'm alone and why I wanna be alone whenever someone is around.) *she remains quiet for a good while* (When alone, I at least don't need to apologize to anyone… But these people gave me my life back. Gotta be polite and at least try to resocialize.) … Come in. *she sits up and puts on a neutral face*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:38PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: *sits right next to Pico on the other side*hmm an interesting move master. it leaves pleanty of time for you to do other things.
*elsewhere*
Doc: *enters* Hello Claire. how have you been?
Claire:healthwise fine. Other than that-
Doc: suffering from cabin feaver and wanting to get some air?
Claire: (not what I was going to say, but)pretty much. how did you-
Doc: I know unhappiness when I see it.After all not everyone whoworks here, lives here. You know you could put in a request to live outside of this place. just speak with Shadowblade. He could possibley find you or even build you a place.
last edited on Nov. 16, 2013 6:52PM
picosux224 at 6:47PM, Nov. 16, 2013
(offline)
pico:*looks at jasmine then blushes* e-exactly jasmine t-that way i-i can spend more time with you and/or mia not to mention hang out with the light family..which reminds me you have to meet Roll shes alot like you you 2 would get along greatly*sees their naked body again and blushes*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon