rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:39AM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
*on the training ground*
Snow: *hastily retreating, he tries his worst to keep up his defense against the incoming sharp blades, without much success; he hardly dodges the rain of angry attacks, each time he blocks, the weapons come to stop a bit closer towards his body* Gah, are you sure it was a good idea to exercise together, dear?
Val: *changes her grip on one of the daggers in one quick, smooth move, her eyes determined and merciless* Yes. And you will show and teach me every move you know. *she jams the hammer in between her daggers and tears down his defense; as she kicks after his head, he ducks and attempts to throw her off her feet, but she jumps off the ground with the leg that remained on ground; the weapons detach from each other and both attack again; the hammer stops a hand's width from Val's head, the knife not a bit further from Snow's throat* … Draw. Well done.
Snow: *drops the hammer into hammerspace* We don't have to do this, Val. If you're still mad at me, we can spend a little time apart from each other.
Val: … *she looks down and sighs as she lets the weapons sink, too* I'm not mad at you. Heck, I couldn't even if I wanted! But you still violated my trust. Not by the smoking itself, but by the principle behind it. By what it implies.
Snow: I know… I've been too selfish the whole time and just cared to enjoy myself without giving a thought of respect on your wishes. However, that'll change in the future, promise… Friends?
Val: *laughs for a moment* Of course, silly. Nevertheless… *she raises a finger* … you're aware love making will fall flat for now, right? Just because I'm not mad at you doesn't mean you don't deserve proper punishment.
Snow: (Surely death penalty would be the less cruel alternation.)
Val: Also, we need every bit of energy for the-… *she stops as she gets and idea* Although… I can give you the chance of a Get outta Jail free Card.
Snow: The conditions?
Val: *smiles with the same determination she showed in the sparring* Beat me at the tournament, and your punishment is nullified.
Snow: What if we don't meet?
Val: Oh, don't worry, honey. We will.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:15AM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Val:So anyway who dio you think's all going to enter?
Snow:knowing our tower a couple of mages, warriors, Pico, Zack and Frank, and maybe even Doc. And that's just a few to name.
Val:Sounds like we better keep up the training then.*stomach rumbles* but first how about we go grab a bite?
*in another training room *
Zack:*finished putting a coming soon Tourny poster*…done
Frank: I can't believe we're actually having one of these.
Zack: I can't believe who's all entering I hear the 5th general is considering competing. Not only that but one of the sponcers said they wish for someone to represent them in the tourny.
Frank:who do you think it could be?
Zack: someone with a lot of money and has nothing better to do now adays.
*in Shadowblade's office*
SB:*on the phone*…alright yes I'll give him the invite tomorrow. Thanks again for doing this by the way. Alright talk to you later, Genya.*click* well its not everyone I wanted to join but I think it will still come close as one of the greastet bouts of all time.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 9:20AM
picosux224 at 10:04AM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*looks at phone as i walk through the halls* this pic is so embarising…then why cant i stop smileing? heh oh well
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 11:09AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:46AM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Val: *is sitting in the middle of the training field in a posture crooked with exertion, sweat dripping off her chin, nose and the tip of her ears, all muscles in her body trembling* … Come on… Come on…
Snow: *looks both at her and the basketball sized ice block that's floating up and down in about waist height twenty steps away* You can do it, love; concentrate!
Val: *the basketball shrinks so slow it's almost unperceivable while her expression turns more and more to a painful grimace* I-I can't… hold it… a-anymore. Losing… gra- *she cries out in overexertion, the basketball drops to the ground and explodes, suddenly having the size of a minivan; before the explosion reaches them, Snow builds up a protecting wall; after the spetacle, they look around the wall and see a good bit of the floor blasted away* … Hoopla. I'm… sorry. That shouldn'- … shouldn't have happened. *she wipes some sweat off*
Snow: *hands her a towel and one of doc's energizer pills* Remember, Val, controlled expansion has priority over maximum compression.
Val: *chugs down the pill with a bottle of water* Sorry. I just wanted to be as good as you. I mean, your Ice XI… that was brutal! It was thirty- or fourty thousand times atmospheric pressure, at least!
Snow: Thirty thousand should be about right. Not quite accurate Ice XI, since it was more somewhere around XV or maybe even VIII by terms of temperature and pressure, but meh.
Val: Your move, your name. It's incredible either way.
Snow: But you did notice as well what I did with it, right? I expanded it in a controlled frame, that's the most important detail ever. Especially with an unpredictable, wayward molecule like water, you can't afford many mistakes. Alright, that should be enough training for today.
Val: No, please! Lemme try just one more time!
Snow: … If you wish. But be careful, okay?
Val: *she smiles at him with new elan to fight down his concerns* Of course, sweetheart.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 15, 2013 5:01AM
picosux224 at 12:35PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*later in 1 of the training rooms*(i got to surpass snow if i have any hope in defeating him)*a bunch of lasers shot in my direction but i blocked them with my shield*…WHY DIDNT I DO THAT YESTURDAY!?
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 12:55PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:09PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
MB:so your not competing then?
Doc: nah its not my time yet.
MB: But your so powerful and could wip the floor with them! Surely this fight would be worth while if you did enter.
Doc: yeha but here's the thing, I don't like to fight anymore. sure I'll do it at times however, its just gotten dull with all my opponents and none of them can handle my full force. Besides, if I do fight who will heal the injured beyond their limits?
MB: I see your point. I guess then It'll be a boring way to the top.
Doc:*chuckles* Don't underestamate them. unlike me who can just grow strong naturally, or you with your quintessence soaks, they are willing to push their selves. they're not event the peak of their perfromence yet, and they already grown stronger.
MB: We shall see, until then I wish you a good day.*leaves*
Doc: Oh this will be interesting, everyone's prepping themselves and the tourny date hasn't even been announced yet.
*over in the advanced training couse*
Mia:(wow pico's really going for it) I've' never seen him react that fast to anything. Come Pico show that course who's boss!
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 3:33PM
picosux224 at 3:44PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*saw blades try to cut me but i counter with my sword* is that all you got?*gathers energy in 1 hand as i shoot a energy ball turning the saw blades into dust* *sheathes sword then walks up to mia greeting her with a kiss on the cheek and a smile* hey
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 4:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:43PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia:hey, how was training?you have a good session?
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 4:44PM
picosux224 at 4:46PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:more or less whats up?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:00PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia: not much but have you seen the posters?
Pico: posters?
Mia:*nods and brings him to a differnt part of the room to show him the comming soon poster* he's been advertising it like crazy despite there no being a date or time announced. A bunch of people down below are training too I even heard Val and Snow started training today.
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 5:07PM
picosux224 at 5:07PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*cringes teeth*(how do i expect to beat snow if i take it easy?)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:17PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia:*hugs him* Pico, relax.You don't want to burn yourself out before the tounament begins. we don't even have a date yet for when it takes place. Besides you'll have plenty of time to train up, and I'm sure there are some who are willing to spar with you a little bit.
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 5:20PM
picosux224 at 5:21PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:(mia does have a point hmm) the question is who?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:30PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia: well why not ask Shadowblade? I'm sure he can find someone for you.
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 5:34PM
picosux224 at 5:35PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:hmm alright*later* hey shadowblade i need a favour
shadowbladeXIII at 5:38PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
SB: what's up pico?
Pico: I need a sparring partner?
SB: so soon? Pico the tounament isn't even announced, I haven't even got entry forms ready for all the competitors.
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 5:39PM
picosux224 at 5:41PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:…yet you had time to make posters that had little information…nevermind then *walks away* mia:you ok? pico:*smiles*im fine lets go out my treat
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 5:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:56PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
SB:wait!*stops Pico and Mia*…I might have one in mind.
Pico:*halts in place and turns* you do?!
SB: yep I belive you know him quite well…
Pico: (its probally doc, or even better)
SB: Follow me*opens a portal*
Pico:*hops in*(DImension S…ah man this is perfect!)
SB:alright are you ready?
Pico: am I ever!
SB:alright look at the lake.
Pico: …what?(looks down at the lake) there's noting there. not even my re…flection*looks up slowly to see another pico staring back at him waving in his direction*
SB: Pico, have you ever heard the saying somtimes the best opponent is yourself? what better way to proove that and surpass your equal? Think you can do it?
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:05PM
picosux224 at 6:04PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:sure i guess sb:very well *leaves*pico:alright me are you ready?*the copy nods his head* then lets go *as i unsheath my sword the copy mirrors the same movements*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:09PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
M pico:…*charges at pico with full force and stops a few feet before him and strikes with a barrage then follows up with an aura sphere *
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:15PM
picosux224 at 6:14PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*cuts the sphere in half* DEMONIC CHARM CONTAINMENT!*chains appeared rapping around the fake pico alowing the real one to strike*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:16PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
M Pico: *smiles as he phases through the chains avoiding damage completely and fires his buster at full power at his realer half*
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:22PM
picosux224 at 6:22PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*teleports behind the fake*AURA BLAST!*using his most powerful attack the fake pico got hit by the full impact of the blast*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:27PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
M Pico: *lies on the ground for a few seconds then vanishes*
Pico:…that's it? well that was a-
M Pico: *swings from behind making him dodge and almost taking his robotic arm. he then proceeds to look at him for a bit* …is that all “we” can muster?
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:29PM
picosux224 at 6:33PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:(no..no i dont believe that i will get stronger I WILL!) FLAMEING FURRY!!*without giving the copy a chance to react pico used his speed boost to repeativly punch and kick the fake* AURA SPHERE!*the sphere hit it in the stomache doing alot of damage*
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:36PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:40PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
M Pico: *begins to laugh* Wow that hurt; its a good thing we're so durable, eh?*flame charges him back and dropkciks him in the back of the head* you know I'm impressed your willing to go this far.
Pico: *throws a barrage of punches half of them blocked* and why's that?
M Pico: Well considering wejust ditched Mia to fight each other after promiing to treat her out…*pulls out his sword and cuts a few strands of fur off pico* seems like we have our priorties straight don't we? *gets in a sword lock with pico and goes for his hidden blade*
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 6:47PM
picosux224 at 6:48PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:mia? OH SHIT! uh sorry but it looks like i gotta kill you now*puts hand on the copys belly* AURA BLAST!*the beam puts a hole through his insides* gotta go! *teleports to mias room*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:55PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia:*staring out the window and sighs* (I can't believe that he actually did that)
Pico: *delighted*Mia!
Mia:*looks over* oh hey, how was your- mmph~
Pico: *cuts her off with a passionate kiss*
Mia:*blushes*…*smiles and hugs him*who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you. just don't do it again alright?
picosux224 at 7:01PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(offline)
pico:*looks at my watch* you still want to go? we can make it if i teleport us their*frowns* but then again people might freak out..Zot damnit
shadowbladeXIII at 7:04PM, Nov. 14, 2013
(online)
Mia: I guess so…you know pico Zot has restaurants too. maybe we cuold go to one of those?
last edited on Nov. 14, 2013 7:05PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon