tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 9:09PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*is blushing from the hug* i-im sure 1 pic c-cant hurt
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 9:21PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
*click*
Mia:*looks at it*this is quite the treat. I think this will look great.*shows the phone to the 2 of them*
Jasmine:impressive, now do you think I canget a photo of you?
Mia:Do, you know how to work a smart phone?
Jasmine: I tend to read a lot including on how to use certain devices.*recives Mia's phone and switches it to its camera*alright now get into position.
Mia:*gets over by pico and hugs him causing his face to turn slightly red* how's this?
Jasmine:perfect.*click* master have a look.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 9:25PM
picosux224 at 9:25PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*looks at the pic*i-its a nice pic g-good job
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 9:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:38PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:hmm it seems Master pico is also not used to physical contact from a female either. …*Idea* I propose more pictures during these one hour sessions while holding on to pico.
Mia: I think we can do that.
Pico:(great)*accidentally nudges Mia causing her to chuckle*
Mia: hey um, pico Icould you be a bit more gentle with your movements? I'm kind of tickleish.
*elsewhere*
Doc:hey Shadowblade how goes thing?
SB:good. I'm playing sacred stones at the moment.
Doc: right well just so you know DN is ready when you are.
SB:Excellent we'll hold the ceremony on Friday let him know when you see him.
Doc: will do.
*Back in the room an hour passes with ease due to their photo shoot*
Jasmine: alright the hour is over. Master how do you feel?
Pico:…Still ok.
Jasmine: very well then the tests will continue tomorrow. until then*rematerializes her footwear and disappears into Pico's comm*
Mia:*yawns*well that was fun pico, but I'm beat. feel like taking a little more time to rest?
Pico:to be honest, yes
*they climb into bed kiss and turn the lights out*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 10:17PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:28AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Snow: It's just every now and then… You know, for stress relief.
Val: … Since when?
Snow: … About the time when pico's visions picked up. Short before Claire's resurrection… Val-
Val: Don't. Try. You know how I feel about this. You're poisoning yourself! And by that, you're poisoning our child!
Snow: (Say what?! Ugh, ****, I walked in real deep this time.) A-are you saying you're- …?
Val: *looks into the other direction quickly hiding her watering eyes* No. Honestly, right now I'm happy about that.
Snow: *hesitates and tries to put his hand around her shoulder, but she pulls away* (Damn.)
Val: I can't believe you're taking such risk for *air quotes* stress relief.
Snow: It's not all that dange-
Val: *looks him dead in the eye* It doesn't matter! You didn't even think about it for a second! But why would you anyway, since you can always rely on me toheed my duty making sure to make preventive steps.
Snow: (Which wouldn't hit me nearly as hard if I didn't realize just now that it's true.) *stands up and empties the cigar box out of the still open window, throwing the box behind* I am sincerely sorry… I can go to doc if you want. For detox.
Val: You can and you will. And we will still stoptrying for now. Until you show your seriousness about the matter.
Snow: (Although that hurts, I can be lucky aboutsuch lightpunishment… She's never been that angry before, I believe…)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 3:29AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:59AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Doc:*playing away with his chemicals when he hears the door slide open* he turns ah, snow hello there. What can I do for you?
Snow: I um, need a detox…
Doc: ok,*prepares his tentacles* might I wask what for?
Snow:Smoking.*eyes go wide as they go in*
Doc:…since when do you smoke?(at least I now know what I'm looking for)*extends his reach inside him*
Snow:after pico visions but before Claire's return.
Doc: there are better ways to relieve stress you know.
Snow:I'm aware doc.
Doc:*reaches the point* alright I'm there now let's see what we all have.*starts to go to work on him and one hour later*done. you know your very lucky you came to me when you did something was forming but I stoped it. your body is now free of any irregular build up of cells.
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 7:22AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:41AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Snow: Thanks, doc.
Doc: Hey, it's what I'm here for. Out of curiosity, did you come here on your free will?
Snow: Not entirely. Though I could count the times on one hand… mmmaybe two, Val worried about my health when she found out. (I'll be damned when he hears the whole story. Or even anything more than this.)
Doc: Well, I have empathy for you, however, I can relate far more to her in this situation, really.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:16AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Doc: she's almost lost you so many times, and I think it hurts her more that you were doing this to yourself rather than having wounds inflicted by another.
Snow:I can understand that. So I take it your intrested in the whole story then and why?
Doc:Well of course. if your up for explaining it.
Snow:(figured) alright might want to take a seat for this.
Doc:I'm already sitting so you might as well talk about it. and if your worrying about me lashing out I won't. I'm a very understanding guy.
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 8:27AM
Ink_wolf at 8:50AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)

Rhiannon: *wandersaimlessly, letting her feet of the wind lead her as she has or the last coupleof days. As if waking from a trance, sheblinks, becoming aware of her surroundings for the first time. She is underground, the walls are solid graniteand everything covered in a thick layer of dust. Runes and long passages of text are etched onevery wall, with elaborate carvings dividing them at waist height. Dim witch-fires continue to cast illuminationat regular sconces and several stone benches protrude from the floor. Rhiannon shivers, not from cold as sherecognizes her surroundings as Torveks old tomb. With trepidation, she walks down the hall,regularly passing elaborate burial chambers of Torveks relatives and mosthonored friends. At the end of the hall she stops. Torveks own chamber is large but plain, withnothing more than a large granite block as coffin and headstone in one. Alone and untouched by dust sits a black booktied up with string and with label.*

I am gone, ascended, and something new.
Never before have you been so alone, Im sorry.
Know that Im always with you.

*Rhiannon hesitantly picks up the book and makes her way out
of the tomb.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 9:20AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:09AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Snow: *sigh* I can trust you on your absolute silence about this topic?
Doc: Two words. Doc confidentiality. (How often have I said these words this week? I may bet more than a hundred times.)
Snow: We pl- *he disrupts himself and thinks for a moment* … I've ignored Val's wishes once recently. My apologies, but I can't afford to do so yet again. I think it's only right to give her the choice.
Doc: I understand.
Snow: Don't wait on me. I'll only come back if she agrees on you to know.
*back in their quarters, he tells her the situation*
Val: … His curiosity is okay, and it'd be only fair to tell him. Then again, life is not fair. (So totally not fair…) When I want him to know, I'll tell him myself. *mentally frowns* (And just as I've decided an hour ago, it'll probably be at least a couple weeks, if not months until that moment.)
Snow: Of course. (I predict a long time until that happens.)
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 11:18AM
picosux224 at 11:43AM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:(now that i think about it if jasmine andmia are gonna do the experiment until im comfortable with seeing them naked…theirs gonna be 2 naked pics of them hugging me…idk if i should be happy about that or scared) mia:hey pico what are you thinking about? pico:*starts blushing*uh…er i was thinking about..training! thats it!
shadowbladeXIII at 3:50PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
SB:*meditating in Dimension S until…* Nothing.*walks out*
MB: how goes it sir?
SB:*shakes his head* nothing. I still can't locate him.
MB:which means?
SB: Either Ink doesn't wasn't to be found at the moment, and has blocked his presense with his own Dimension, is too far out of my reach and somewhere on the edges of the multiverse, or created a pocket Dimension here in this world and know's I'm to lazy to look through them all.
MB:bummer. So, I take it then you won't be able to give him his invite to The Funeral or Zot Tounament?
SB: Sadly no. Still, he has already made it clear by saying he will join us someday. I can wait a little longer.
*over with pico*
Mia:…neat. mind if I come down to the course and train with you?
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 3:58PM
picosux224 at 4:01PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:of course(phew dodged a bullet)*later* i wonder if theirs a way to really test my skills mia:what do you mean? your pretty strong. pico:i havent really been using my full streangth on anybody even in my deamon form i heald back so i could be in control
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 4:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:16PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Mia: Well pico why not try the more advanced course upstairs?
Pico: ok*later again* wow…this place is something else…*looks at all the new hazards and obsticles some looking rather dangerous and nearly immpossible* quite a curve from the one downstairs too…
Mia:are you going to try it?
Pico: of course.
Mia:alright I'll be here if you need anything.
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 4:20PM
picosux224 at 4:28PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:ok lets do this*takes 1 step and a bunch of arrows shot at my direction(…really?)*dodges each 1 with ease* ok what else you got for me?
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 4:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:41PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Pico: what else do you have here?*trap doors open twice his legenth of jump* no problems*gets some distance and runs and jumps when a glow happens below him* What the?*looks down and sees on coming fire*(oh crap…)*FWOOSH*
picosux224 at 4:46PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:*spat smoke out of my mouth*….ow*looks at non existant hoodie*…that was my favourite hoodie! *eyes start glowing red as energy formed around my body*
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 4:49PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:55PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Mia:*slightly concerned*( pico, its just an obsticle course I'm sure Jasmine can make you a new one that's more durable.)
SB:*walks in* ahh now to see how the new system is handeling out…what's going on here?*portals over to Pico* Pico your your not going to take your anger out on my new revamped advanced training course are you?
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 5:04PM
picosux224 at 5:09PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:*sweatdrops* heh heh heh…maybe?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
SB:*sigh* PIco I know this course destroyed your hoodie but that's no reason to freak out Favoirte or no…
Pico: is there a point to this?
SB:yep*hands him a letter and a flyer*
Pico:*reads flyer* a fighting tournement!? ok Yeha I'll compete but what's with the letter?
SB: Fenkrik's honerary send off.
Pico:oh…
SB:letter contains instructions date and time. See you Friday.*vanishes back on the other side and turns to watch* oh and Pico you might want to dodge soon…
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 5:24PM
picosux224 at 5:27PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:huh?*turns around and sees a laser heading towards me*…crap*gets hit by it which launched me out of the obstacle course*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:32PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
SB: *to Mia*you want to know what's funny? he's the first in months to try out the course since its revamped design.
Mia:*heads over to Pico* are you alright pico?
picosux224 at 5:38PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:*is smileing but isnt saying anything* mia:pico?*gives mia a piece of paper*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:53PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Mia:*looks at the flyer then to pico and then shadowblade*are your really gving away that much and a trip to where ever for 2 to the winner?
SB: yep. and what better way to do that than earn it aginst your friends and fellow members. Now, its not offical yet, as I still need one last person to sponcer it. afterwords it will be offical and I'll be putting these out widespread. now can I have the flyer back? its my only copy.
Mia: *hands it back over* We won't tell anyone…
SB: glad to know. now if you'll excuse me I need to go and deliver these letters to those who knew Fenkrik for his sendoff.*leaves the room*
Mia:well pico looks like your going to be getting that way to test you strength after all.*smiles*
picosux224 at 5:59PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:i cant wait!*puts arm in the air* now uh can we go to my room now? mia:sure but why? pico:well since i became a mobian i only warn a hoodie and even though im not human anymore i still dont like being naked.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:14PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Mia: Well*blushes*I think you look fine like that.*hugs him*
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 6:36PM
picosux224 at 6:25PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:*turns scanner on* hey jasmine can you help mewith a small issue? jasmine:what kind? pico:well im kind of naked so..can you make me new clothes?
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 6:34PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:29PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: I would come up master hover right now I'm preparing dinner. Ribeye Steaks are almost done. However I can make you attire later. Will that be ok?
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 6:33PM
picosux224 at 6:32PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(offline)
pico:*sweatdrops* sigh i guess that will do for now..*turns scanner off*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35PM, Nov. 13, 2013
(online)
Mia:*comforts him*oh don't be upset I mean you still have your shoes, and besides Snow does it all the time. no one's going to make a big deal about it.
last edited on Nov. 13, 2013 6:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon