kawaiidaigakusei at 12:12AM, Oct. 16, 2023
(online)
memo333 wrote:
how can one of my posts NEWS can appear in the front page? or in the news place

Send me a PQ.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
eekee at 6:35AM, Feb. 2, 2024
(online)
How do I filter the comics I see on the front page by maturity? Can I? I can't find the option. I've honestly been avoiding the site because of a few things I don't want to see. I used to live a very sex-positive life, but I realised what sort of person I was turning into, gave it up, and now… well, I'm like an alcoholic with alcohol.
marcorossi at 8:42AM, Feb. 2, 2024
(offline)
eekee wrote:
How do I filter the comics I see on the front page by maturity? Can I? I can't find the option.

This is not an optimal solution but if you go to the homepage without being logged in, or if you change your age so to result as a minor, the site should not show you stuff marked as “mature”.

Perhaps the crew can give a better answer, I think it would be faster to PM Ozoneocean.
last edited on Feb. 2, 2024 8:43AM
Amelius at 10:50AM, Feb. 2, 2024
(offline)
On the main page, above every list to the right-hand side is a “filter” option for each one– click and do this

Nothing will be selected at default, just “select all” and then uncheck the things you don't want to see (I unchecked the adult content for this example you can see behind the menu the single adult comic is now hidden) and if you ever want to reset so everything shows, either keep all selected or deselect all, save, and the content is sorted to your preference.

last edited on Feb. 2, 2024 10:52AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon