Comic Talk and General Discussion *

No ___ November !
lothar at 5:23AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(offline)
posts: 1,515
joined: 1-3-2006
Antibody gut plans for a No something November?


🚀I'm thinking No News. I watch too much news and I'm thinking it's depressing 💥. Or No Nachos cuz I'm getting fat… 🤔
bravo1102 at 6:57AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(offline)
posts: 5,773
joined: 1-21-2008
No Drunkduck forums for a month. I know a lot of people do that already, but maybe time I should shut up for a month.

Could extend it to no comments on comics but that could possibly start a bad habit.

I'm already not eating nachos nor am I listening to the news.

Just drop off the forums until December. Might be a good thing for all concerned like my deleting my Twitter and just walking away from it.
Genejoke at 10:14AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(online)
posts: 4,103
joined: 4-9-2010
no nut november.


no peanuts for a whole month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAh_RD83NM&ab_channel=Bonecage
last edited on Oct. 30, 2022 10:15AM
Ironscarf at 10:27AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(offline)
posts: 1,855
joined: 9-9-2008
I'm doing Morvember. That's less abstinence, more of everything else. Whatever you've got, bring it on!
 
Ozoneocean at 10:29AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(online)
posts: 28,316
joined: 1-2-2004
bravo1102 wrote:
No Drunkduck forums for a month. I know a lot of people do that already, but maybe time I should shut up for a month.
Noooooo!
You don't post that much anyway man. We'd really miss you :(
Seriously.



I'm not giving up anything. LOL!
Isn't that something people do already for Lent or Ramadan?
 
Banes at 10:35AM, Oct. 30, 2022
(offline)
posts: 628
joined: 8-13-2008
No Neck November is very challenging. My shoulders get very sore from holding them up all month.

Come on, December, hurry up an' arrive…



Andreas_Helixfinger at 6:24PM, Nov. 1, 2022
(offline)
posts: 284
joined: 3-16-2019
No hangups in november. I've had too many of those in my life. Please, dear brain, let it end. LET IT END.
Ozoneocean at 8:14PM, Nov. 1, 2022
(online)
posts: 28,316
joined: 1-2-2004
Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:
No hangups in november. I've had too many of those in my life. Please, dear brain, let it end. LET IT END.
If you never hangup how will you end a call? Try and get the other person to end it for you both?
I do that, consequently calls often last 4 hours or more…
I hate phone calls :(

—-

Drinking helps overcome hangups (the other kind), but it's not advised for the long term. Too many negatives and only works in a limited capacity.
 
last edited on Nov. 1, 2022 8:17PM
lothar at 9:13PM, Nov. 1, 2022
(offline)
posts: 1,515
joined: 1-3-2006
2 days in and I already failed and watched them news yesterday. Can't look away from this trainwreck.

I'll change mine to no Nukes November. Hope that one works.
Andreas_Helixfinger at 2:41AM, Nov. 3, 2022
(offline)
posts: 284
joined: 3-16-2019
Ozoneocean wrote:
If you never hangup how will you end a call? Try and get the other person to end it for you both?
I do that, consequently calls often last 4 hours or more…
I hate phone calls :(

—-

Drinking helps overcome hangups (the other kind), but it's not advised for the long term. Too many negatives and only works in a limited capacity.

LOL!XD Yeah, I mean I hate phones in general. As for that latter solution, it also has a tendency - at least in my case - of leading to hangovers and those are no fun either:D
last edited on Nov. 3, 2022 2:42AM
bravo1102 at 8:50AM, Nov. 7, 2022
(offline)
posts: 5,773
joined: 1-21-2008
And my No__November lasted a week.

Oh just shut up already bravo1102, I'm you and already I'm sick of listening to you 🤣
Banes at 4:53PM, Nov. 11, 2022
(offline)
posts: 628
joined: 8-13-2008
Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:

No hangups in november. I've had too many of those in my life. Please, dear brain, let it end. LET IT END.

Andreas' floors must be covered in jackets and shirts, strewn all over the floors as the closets stand empty! The December cleanup will be an undertaking!



Andreas_Helixfinger at 9:29AM, Nov. 13, 2022
(offline)
posts: 284
joined: 3-16-2019
Banes wrote:

Andreas' floors must be covered in jackets and shirts, strewn all over the floors as the closets stand empty! The December cleanup will be an undertaking!

My will be done!! YOUUU–SHALL NOT–HAAANG!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon