Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Please Rewind Celebrates 20 Years!
paneltastic at 8:50AM, March 5, 2024
(offline)
The classic ‘90s video store comic strip celebrates it’s 20th anniversary this year!

Now you can check out the cult classic as it returns to The Duck starting today. I'll have more announcements later this year as we celebrate this big anniversary.

Read it now: https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Classic_Please_Rewind/
last edited on March 5, 2024 8:51AM
dpat57 at 12:33PM, March 5, 2024
(offline)
Well congrats, that's a good long run. Seeing that first strip's punchline made me think of Grampa Simpson's line, “Which was the fashion at the time.” :) It took me to an earlier era.
paneltastic at 1:04PM, March 5, 2024
(offline)
dpat57 wrote:
Well congrats, that's a good long run. Seeing that first strip's punchline made me think of Grampa Simpson's line, “Which was the fashion at the time.” :) It took me to an earlier era.

It is certainly a time capsule of the mid '90s when VHS was king. 👑📼
J_Scarbrough at 1:11PM, March 5, 2024
(offline)
Didn't you begin building an archive for this comic one before? Has it been deleted? I've noticed at least a couple of comics had disappeared from my favorites list, but I was straining my brain trying to figure out which ones they were, but now that I think about it, yours may have been one of them.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
paneltastic at 2:11PM, March 5, 2024
(offline)
J_Scarbrough wrote:
Didn't you begin building an archive for this comic one before? Has it been deleted? I've noticed at least a couple of comics had disappeared from my favorites list, but I was straining my brain trying to figure out which ones they were, but now that I think about it, yours may have been one of them.

You are correct. I started then decided to hold off because I thought I had another use for the series. After that plan didn't pan out, I realized we were coming up on the 20th anniversary so I just decided to bring it back here.
last edited on March 5, 2024 2:13PM
plymayer at 7:22PM, March 8, 2024
(online)
Three pages in and I'm feeling like it's the early naughties (as in 2 triple aughts).

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon