rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 7:56PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
*a bit into the fun*
Jasmine:proceeds to kiss him with passion and snaps her fingers helping him get ready, but finds something off as she goes back in and has him break for air* hold on, master are you alright? you seem a bit diffrent…why aren't you answering Master?
Nene:*sits up* what's up?
Mia: *hops on the bed* …*looks at the other 2 and back at pico wondering what seems off*
Jasmine: …hey um, Mia can the others in pico's head hear us?
Mia: yes, they are aware if what Pico is doing.
Nene: well what hapens when pico spaces out like this?*points to the goofy smiling fox*
Mia: he's probably talking to himself.
Jasmine:can you go and check?
Mia: well, we'll see.*begins to conintrate and ends up in Pico's head* now where are they?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 8:08PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico(CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! not again!)*tries to go back to reality but cant* will you stop playing games and let me out of here!
demonicpico:no this is way to much fun*smirks in a evil manner*
Pico:*crinches fist in anger*enough! why are you always messing with me?! and you!*point at biopico*why dont you stop being spineless and stop him!?
biopico:i…uh well i…
demonicpico:*laughs evily*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 8:24PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
Mia: *hears the 3 arguing in the distance*(really? this again?)*head over to where the 3 Pico's are arguing* that's enough! all 3 of you Stop it! right now!
*the 3 then turn towrds her kind of shocked*
Mia:we're going to have a talk. *proceeds to sit down* Now what's the problem boys? and one at a time.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 8:32PM
picosux224 at 8:32PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:the problem? Mia he was gonna take over my body again so that he was the 1“shakeing the bed”
demonicpico:*smirks*whats wrong? you dont perform under stress?
Pico:grr….and you*looks at bio* you knew the whole time and didnt tell me?!*calms down* you know sometimes i wish you both had your own bodies!
shadowbladeXIII at 8:52PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
Mia:Ok, I can see this just give me a moment…*begins to think up a solution*

ok, first, you*points to Demon Pico as she walks over* I can understand that you want to be let out and enjoy life, however you need to stop fooling around with your lighter half. *nuzzles him making him stammer and Pico snicker*he is apart of you just how you are apart of him and need to accept each other.
you*points to Bio Pico* I know you don't know where you fit in being a mix of these 2 and then some but that doesn't mean how have to side with them. you have a brain*hugs him making Bio Blush* think and make decisions, help them compromise and don't be afraid to get your hands dirty.
and then you my dear sweet husband*kisses him* you need to be more trusting with these 2. after all they are you in some way and share as much passion and desire as you do. They share your flaws and even your kindness even if they don't want to admit it.
As for bodies why don't you 3 just take turns with the current one? we can work on a more permanent solution later.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 8:59PM
picosux224 at 9:03PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:take shifts? i dont know it could get risky….
DemonicPico:personally i like the idea it be nice to get out of here once in a while even though their is plenty space to move around*the 2 counterparts look at Bio for the final vote*
BioPico:i..i vote that we should do it
DemonicPico:good now thats settled id say itsmy turn.
Pico:why you?! its my body!
Mia:…Pico
Pico:fine..cya tommorow*kisses Mia which woke both them up and Mia could see demonics red eyes*
DemonicPico:*grins*hello…ladies
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 9:12PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:15PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
Mia:Remember the body belongs to all 3 of you and here's how we're going to solve our little “romp issue” on who gets to do what. all 3 of you will decide on who you want of the 3 of us one Pico per lady. Its a simple matter of taking turns, Pico let your other half have his turn, if he goes aginst this rule or any of you do till we can find a better soultion. Understand?
last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 5:47AM
picosux224 at 9:22PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(yes ma,am)
demonicpico:its actually nice to be able to talk to you outside of my head Mia*smiles less evily* oh and Jasmine?
Jasmine:y-yes?
DP:Bio has thebiggest crush on you personally i dont see whyit must be a machine thing*looks at Nene*and you..*Nene gulps*you…intreague me….
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 9:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:35PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
Nene: w-well thank you…um but the question is how do I fasanate you exactly? We've barely met *smiles weakly with a hint of curiousity at this darker Pico* so, what makes me so appealing to you?
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 9:37PM
picosux224 at 9:43PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
DemonicPico:well if you must know i like to look at Picos memories in his sleep origanaly it was to blackmail him*smirks* but then i saw images of youand thought how hot she looked.*wink*
Nene:(is he flirting with me?)*blushes* er thanks
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 9:44PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:01PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(online)
Nene:(get a hold of yourself Nene, he's still Pico… and I bet he's just like him in some ways)*smiles*Well your not so bad yourself, dark, mysterious,*rubs up aginst him* I bet you even know all of Pico's fantasies about me, Mia, and Jasmine. but there's one question that I'm wondering…*sits in his lap and starts stroking under his chin, her tail strokes his arm* can you play with us just as well as you can talk to us?
Jasmine: an interesting question that needs to be answered*crawls to his side and hugs him*
Mia:you know I've been wondering that myself *goes to the other side and nuzzles DPwhere Nene was playing with him*
Nene: well what do you say, DP? up for some fun?*smiles*
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:07PM
picosux224 at 10:10PM, Feb. 11, 2014
(offline)
DP:*grins in a playful manner* why of course..*the 4 of them had their fun all through the night till sleep have finally hit them that is except for Nene who cant stop thinking about this side of Pico she looks at him carefully smiles and kisses him on the nose before sleeping on top of him*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:08AM, Feb. 12, 2014
(online)
Nene:mmm…(wow does he feel nice I wonder if how long he's going to stay…)*cuddles Pico unsure which one he is*
Jasmine:hmm…(that was an interesting night so far we got to experience so far we've seen 2 of the 3 come forth…I wonder what the third is like)*gets up and lets Nene fall into her spot*( I best go and cook for everyone.)
picosux224 at 8:45AM, Feb. 12, 2014
(offline)
*in his head*DP:…are you sure?
Pico:yep Bio and i figured since last night wasnt technically 24hours it dosnt count
DP:well alright then…*wakes up and sees Nene cuddleing up to him in her sleep so he wrapped his arms around her and kiss her on the cheek*(its odd how much affection i feel towards this one)
Nene:*stirs in her sleep but then finally wakes up* good morning…*looks into his eyes*..DP*she leans foward and start to kiss him*(why do i feel so atracted towards this version of Pico?)*she then starts tocuddle him which made the deamon smile*
OBJECTION:i have to visit my dad so i wont be able to write for a few days so bye till then-Picosux224
last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 3:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:38PM, Feb. 12, 2014
(online)
*that's cool see you when you get back*
SB:*patroling the halls* well, this is a fine day, still havnet found a solution to Anita's problem except time, this is a pain, but then again good things can come to those who wait…*continues to wander around*
picosux224 at 8:14AM, Feb. 14, 2014
(offline)
IM BACK BITCHES!!!
BioPico:*wakes up*….so its my turn*looks at Jasmine and blushes*
last edited on Feb. 14, 2014 12:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:31AM, Feb. 14, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*hops on Pico* well, afternoon Master how are you doing?
*elsewhere*
SB: So Doc, how is everything?
Doc:mm, alright I suppose…
SB: someting troubling you?
Doc:*sigh* its complicated…
SB:(ah I see…)well then, if you need to, I'll be up in the office let me know if your up for a drinking game.
Doc:…will do…*watches him leave*
picosux224 at 11:51AM, Feb. 14, 2014
(offline)
BioPico:i-im fine thank you
Jasmine:*stares at Pico studying his odd behavour and realised who it is by looking at his now yellow eyes she then smiles innocentlyat him*good.*hugs Bio causeing him to blush*
Bio:(keep it together you can do this)so uh Jasmine you wanna do somthing later? i-i mean you dont have to if you dont want to…
Jasmine:*kisses Bio on the lips*id love to
last edited on Feb. 14, 2014 12:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:37PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(online)
Jasmine: what say we go and head out for a special dinner? just us 2 for a little bit?
picosux224 at 12:48PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(offline)
Bio:s-sure…
Jasmine:*giggles then rubs her face against his*loosen up will ya i wont bite
Bio:*smiles*right sorry Pico:(heh mr.spineless had the guts after all.)
last edited on Feb. 14, 2014 12:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:27PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:great.*pecks him on the nose* well I need to go get ready*snaps her fingers* there we are. and with the other 2 already up and out doing their things. it makes us easier to get around. Now then is there a specific restaurant you'd like to go to?
last edited on Feb. 14, 2014 1:30PM
picosux224 at 1:41PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(offline)
Bio:well their is this 1 i think you would like*1 teleportation later*(thank goodness Pico can teleport) *they both walked up to a nice little place called the Jazzy plaza*
*they both got their table and sat down*
Jasmine:*smiles in her gentle manner*how did you get a reservation at a classy looking place like this so quickly?
Bio:*pulls on tie nervously*well..heh you see Pico actually metand saved the owner a little while back…actually if i remember correctly he saved his daughter.
Jasmine:is that so?…*she suddenly hears jazz music playing in the background*
last edited on Feb. 14, 2014 1:43PM
Ink_wolf at 6:39PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: *sits on the edge of one of the towers of DNs castle gazing out at the horizon yet seeing nothing.* hes gone. He never even said goodbye

Charon: *stands silently near Rhiannon, his hood puled tight against the wind.* hes not himself anymore. He is someone, something different.

Rhiannon: no *she says, not looking behind her* he is himself, and thats why it hurts. He is more himself than hes been in millennium and I refused to see it. *she says nothing for a long while and only listens to the wind.* its those damn stories of his. He invented so many tales, so many stories that hes lost in them. He thinks that this, *she dashes her hand at the sky* that I am nothing! That this whole world is fake.

Charon: *bows his head stoically, his expression unreadable.* I dont think that he is who he used to be and I do not care for who he has become. Even if he were to believes that this world was a lie, isnt it a lie worth living for?

picosux224 at 7:23PM, Feb. 14, 2014
(offline)
*after the dinner Pico and Jasmine decided to walk to zot Bio was to tired so he let Pico in control*
Jasmine:*sighs as she holds onto Picos arm* that was so romantic.
Pico:*laughs* i didnt know he had it in him.
Jasmine:this is for both of you*pecks his cheek which causes Pico to grin* now come on its dark
THE NEXT DAY
Pico:*Pico strolls through the zots coridoors feeling bored*(god damnit nothing exciteing has happened in months…what should i do?…)
last edited on Feb. 15, 2014 4:19PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:48PM, Feb. 18, 2014
(online)
- In one of the many company living rooms, a stony clack can be heard, followed by the mute impact of a small, heavy object on a hard surface. A short sigh and the unmistakably unsatisfied sound of the thick end of a pool cue hitting the carpeted ground. The Hard Rock music playing in the background all the time only just now draws attention by the sudden lack of it. -

Claire: *puts the hifi remote down and sighs again* Eleven hits. I'm a champ against myself. *looks around in the empty room* Looks like that makes me the winner of Claire's Great Zot Pool Tournament by default again. *she cringes her fist, pressing the next words through her closed teeth* What was I thinking? Resurrection, my ass! I'm a fuckin' day walker, nothin' more! *throwing the cue away out of frustration, she stands in place for a few seconds, not knowing what to do with herself* Ah, what the hell, at least I get to listen to what Iwant. *turns the music back on and increases volume, switching from Hard to Punk Rock*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 5:01AM
picosux224 at 6:37PM, Feb. 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*as Pico walks bya doorhe heard the music playing and cant help but to lean on the wall next to the door listening to the lyrics he also couldnt stop himself from singing the song to himself*
last edited on Feb. 18, 2014 7:03PM
Ink_wolf at 6:43PM, Feb. 18, 2014
(online)
Presently, the door to the break room is pushed open and a stoic Mobian enters. a tall canine with faded red fur and drooping whiskers. his hair is pulled back into a short pony-tail and grey raggedly at the tips. his chest, the tips of his tail, and the tips of his large ears have also turned almost as if his hair has fur has decided to grey in reverse. he wears loose cargo pants in a military shade of green, comfortable leather shoes and a pair of white gloves. his deep blue eyes seem to capture the weight of age, as well as pain and insurmountable determination. in his hand he carries a pool case.

Rust: “not my first choice for pool music there Miss, but I'm not the first one here either.” *sets his pool case down on one of the tables and unzips it.* “Rust's my name and Bittersweet's yours unless I'm mistaken. now, are you up for one more game or do you want to sit there and brood all day.” *he constructs his pool cue, and chalks it as if waiting for an answer. after a moment, he shrugs to himself and adds in what might be his form of apology.* “either one's fine enough and I'm in no boat to judge anyone one way or the other. Regardless I'd rather play pool than dwell of what ifs.”
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

shadowbladeXIII at 10:54PM, Feb. 18, 2014
(online)
SB:*checking his security* status update.
Zack: Well, nothing yet sir. I-
SB: keep looking. Anything odd that runs around here needs to be brought to me at once.
Zack: sir, are you sure frank saw something?
SB:of course I'm sure his troop clamied to see someone on patrol and we have the recording downloaded from Frank's view, a glimpse of it sure, but its still something. Now I'm a nice fellow and I don't mind a visit or even a fellow asking for an application, hell I don't mind even if someone's coming to fight me one on one, however I don't need any shady “bull” right now. Last time we had that everyhing went to hell. Literaly. So, please have your men double check every perimiter, and if you do run into the figure, please contact me at once, so I may deal wih it.
Zack: alright will do. wait what if it's…you know, one of your friends?
SB: Oh please DN has his own problems from what I hear, Snow and Val are on extended vaction, and Ink…well he's in his own world living in the heavens with Torvek likely debating wether or not our beings are made up and completely ficticous, and avoiding the harassment from th“Gods of the Divine Peanut Gallery”. Remember, don't attack whatever it is unless it tries something and threatens one of you.
Zack: understood. over and out.*click*
SB:*sigh* its times like these I wished things were a secret again. between figuring out how to free Claire's soul fully, helping Anita live like a kid, all the nations problems, and to top it off my midnight fighting game addiction I might slowly becoming stressed, …again…you know its times like these I'm glad we have a Rec center in our company living rooms. *Walks down the hall and smiles* its funny last time I was in one was when I was with Snow trying to understand !!!! and got so drunk I couldn't take a sober shot. I did have it remodeled a few months back…and have been wanting to see how the're enjoying the place. perhaps I can see how it looks.*walks down the hall and hears faint singing*odd if I didn't know any better I'd say that's…*walks down a bit more and sees Pico on the wall* yup. *places his hand on Pico's shoulder* hey there bud, whatcha listening to?
last edited on Feb. 18, 2014 11:12PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:37AM, Feb. 19, 2014
(online)
Claire: *without that she would notice a thing, Claire's eyes turn purple within a few seconds; red and violet swirls dive up from deep within the irises and begin a hypnotic dance around her pupils* (Okay, what grave did these old bones escape from?) *she ponders for a minute* Yanno, Bittersweet actually sounds quite nice. Fitting, if I think about it. But the dead ain't supposed to have names. *she takes the cue ball from the table set and puts it in front of her and rolls another one from the neighbour table to Rust* Far as I know or give a fuck, there's nothing sayin' they ain't supposed to enjoy a game with someone else though. *she looks over to where her cue landed and then to Rust's cue* Yeah… D'ya have another one of these so we can lag?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on June 24, 2014 11:04PM
Ink_wolf at 5:24AM, Feb. 19, 2014
(online)
Rust: *bends over, picks up Claires previous stick and inspects it. With a small nod to himself he wipes it down and puts fresh chalk on it.* Thisll do fine. Its like its hardly been used before you came along. *he hands the cue to Claire and produces a crumpled pack of cigarettes from his pocket. After selecting one from the half-dozen remaining he puts the pack neutrally on the side of the pool table in a way that could be sharing.* do you require anything else Bittersweet, or shall we get the ball rolling?

-At Zots Gate-
The dark figure reaches Zots gate. Up close, he can be seen to wear a black leather trench coat with silver buckles. His face is thin, his short brown hair unruly, and his eyes an ominous shade of green, like a storm on the ocean. Calmly, he waits for the guards to notice him.

To be fair, I thought you meant one post every four hours per person. If you didnt, than that amounts to 6 posts a day maximum with four people. Essentially one post a day. I know that Im not the most active writer here, and the pace needs to be somewhat slowed, but thats just ridiculous. May I propose instead that you must wait for at least two people to post after your own post? I dont mean to make things more complicated than it needs to be, but I think that would slow it sufficiently while allowing some flexibility.
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on Feb. 19, 2014 5:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon