rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 9:44AM, Feb. 24, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico fell asleep in his bed next to Jasmine*no…no*he starts to sweattossing and turning until* leave her alone!*starts to take deep breths as he wakes up seeing only Jasmine looking at him worried*
Jasmine:master are you-
Pico:im fine..*turns to the oppisite side of the bed*
*Jasmine knew not to trouble her master if he is upset so she just got closer to him wrapped her arms around him and gently put her head on his neck as she massaged him which caused Pico to relax*sigh thanks Jazz
Jasmine:*smiles* no problem master now come on*she grabbed his arm and made him move out of bed*
Pico:*had a confused look* where we going?
*Jasmine had a almost seductive look*Jasmine:you are takeing me out.
Pico:what on a date? i didnt agree to this.*gets kissed on the lips*…where do you wanna go?
Jasmine:*smiles at how easy it was to change her masters mind*surprise me.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Feb. 24, 2014 3:30PM
Ink_wolf at 2:21PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(online)
Rust: (Well that was about as subtle as an ox at court.) “I think you are pretty focused already.” *he says knowingly but not accusingly. his countenance remains old and tired but there is a keen spark of youthful energy in his deep blue eyes.* “tell it to me strait; are we going to have a problem if I leave now?” *he speaks bluntly, cutting to main issue. his posture speaks of no hurry, no aggression, no guile nor glibness.*

–Zot, Office–
Lucy: *examines contract, dismissive of it's size. he's still munching on brownies.* “hmm…no, I didn't tell anyone. no one to tell except Dad, buuut… we are kinda having a tiff right now. Why do you ask?”

–Zot, with Snow–
Rhiannon: *glides alongside Snow silently, as if lost in thought.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 7:12PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(online)
The silence continues on as they leave the sixth floor and enter the seventh; Rhiannon not taking the word nor showing signs she intends to soon, Snow not prying nor forcing her to speak. Though he is aware that their roads will split soon, he is not nervous or impatient with an answer - moreover confident in the good result to be of leaving her in her thoughts.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 7:35PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(offline)
*at a certain familiar resteraunt*
Pico:man its getting really easy to get a reservation lately its like they think im their regular or somthing*sweatdrops*(atleast they dont question why i bring other women besides Mia)
Jasmine:*giggles* well atleast we were given excellent seats
Pico:*smiles* true
last edited on Feb. 24, 2014 7:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(online)
Ricard: Welcome back sir, how are we today?

*in the hallway*
MB:(Ah so he was doing what I was doing. Perhaps then I can reason with him) Well how do I put this, you are in trouble for tresspassing and I do need to show you to Shadowbladeandask you a few questions such as your business here, who you are, and so on. However, you haven't really attacked us or anything so I see no reason for an over the top battle and would like it to stay that way. So, if you could come with me upstairs and answer a few questions for us in exchange for something to eat
SB: I see…*he then looks back at the area he focused on before almost as if waiting for a reaction sighs and gets rob on the horn* Rob, we have a guest in the area could you get a 2 Racks of BBQ Ribs sent up to my office along with some Steak, tossed salad, and something nice for dessert?
Rob:can do, wait is this for Snow and the “floating lady” or the guy in the empty hallway with your morph?
SB: the second…wait,Snow's here? with a floating lady?
Rob: yeha they're on cameras in the stairwell.
SB: *thinks for a moment on who the floating lady could be and where they could be going*…*holds up a finger moves it back and forth in front of himself*No, for Snow send a Rump steak and apple wine to the 8th floor, Doc's office along with something either magical or etheral for his +1.
Rob: got it. *hangs up*
SB: *Looks to Lucy and smiles* Well, it seems we have an unexpected vistior here in the tower. Hopefully this will work itself out and I won't have to have to come down there, or have Doc get involved. Also, you may sign that when you feel you are ready. Afterwords, we have a feast. Oh, and yes I do indeed do this with my new employees, experienced veterans..come to think of it,* mentally looks back at the past few months* I do this with almost everyone.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Feb. 24, 2014 7:49PM
picosux224 at 10:06PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*smiles*hey Richard hows it going?
Richard:*smiles back* im fine now whatcan i get you 2?
Pico:the usual for me as for Jasmine…she,ll have the same and 2 glasses of wine
Richard:very well*he then grabbed the menus and walked away*
Jasmine:*smiles at her master*
last edited on Feb. 24, 2014 10:08PM
Ink_wolf at 10:39PM, Feb. 24, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: “Ink is…was…” *she takes a deep breath and steels herself* “The tomb changed him. A lot. The Ink you know, Knew, wasn't quite…right in the head. He was unpredictable; prone to compassion one moment and cruelty the next. he was smart and exceedingly quick, but expected others to make impossibly long leaps in logic and to simply know things that they couldn't.” *her face is stony and impassive but her eyes tell another story. she pauses and remains silent for a long while before continuing.* “Ink used to be…much more nieve. he was reckless, and tireless, and curious, and very young. he came into this world knowing nothing. Torvek taught him to speak and read and answered questions when he could. still, he never really understood humans; especially their morals. death wasn't real to him at the time, and he didn't understand property or territory. I guess that's why when the King told him to kill the first time, he did so without question or guilt.” *presently, Snow and Rhainnon arrive at the eigth floor.* “this is where we must part ways for now; I've still got a few more floors to ascend and this is your stop.”

–Zot, Hallway–
Rust: *looks at MB, not terribly impressed with what he sees.* “I'd rather just be on my way.” *he says simply and bluntly.* “no offense meant to you or your boss, but I've got somewhere to be and this isn't it. how about you hand me back my pool stick, and I'll get out of your hair.”

–Zot, Office–
Lucy: *finishes looking over the contract.* “most of this is pretty strait forward, but I'm not familiar with the laws and standards of the region. I'll need to do a little research before I can make anything official, but…” *he takes his pen and begins altering the contract. long notes are added into the margins with arrows pointed to passages of text. some sections have minor changes while others get crossed out entirely, after a quick minuet, he finishes the front and begins to add addendums to the back.* “…this should cover liabilities and contingencies pending formal investigation on the part of the employee, me, into matters of business pertaining to the nature of said employment up and including 13 business days. this should serve as a crude, temporary contract of employment in the meanwhile.” * he says as he finishes filling in the back-side of the contract.* “sign here, sir. er, that is, I mean, if that's alright with you.”
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on Feb. 24, 2014 10:46PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:09AM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
Snow: Indeed, it is… *he says in deep thought; however, he doesn't move, inwardly surprised by how fond he's grown of the Banshee's company* (Who knows how things could have went if I met Ink with different intentions… He might have gotten crazy, but…) *just as Rhiannon intends to glide off, he speaks to her again* … No matter how much a mind and a soul change over time, the heart stays the same. Everybody bears memories of themselves deep inside. Often enough buried and chained, pinned to the ground and left in the dark… But never gone and lost all the less. One day he will remember himself and his common past with you, together. What you've shared with each other. Believe it or not, I recognize some of the traits you named in him. *he assesses her toe to top for a second, seeming as if he wanted to add something, but then thought of it better, turns around and paces down the main hall towards Doc's lab; arrived at the door he knocks four short, quick times*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:53AM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
Richard:alright here we 2 specials.*places them in front of the 2* bon appaitte.*leaves as the music plays*

*Zot hallway*
MB:…*chuckles*(is he underestamating me just cause I'm being polite? That's very rude. I'm not doing the same with him.) Well I'd rather get some answers so how about we compromise, I'll escourt you down stairs safely away from the people can feel you and make the situation worse, you answer my questions as we go and once we reach the main floor I'll give you back your cue case and you may go to where you need to head back be it heaven, hell, some pasta filled land, whatever. Its a really good deal and best of all no one will have to get hurt. you'll get where your going and we'll have the questions we want answered, everyone is happy.

*up in the office*
SB:*looks over the contract then back at a particular spot then back to Lucy*well well, seems someone has a knack for contracts,(couse he would, its likely he got it from his old man good thing we have multiple contracts for diffrent occasions) *you know, you could have just asked if we have a temporary contract for employees. *pulls out that form from his desk* its everything you just added onto here.(minus anything I didn't see you add) *hands it over to him* so then, are we in agreement?

*Doc's lab*
Doc: yes, yes I'm coming- *opens the door and his face lights up and chuckles* well, this is a treat.*hugs him without hesitation and brings him in* Snow, its so good to see you again. How have you been these past few months?
last edited on Feb. 25, 2014 11:57AM
picosux224 at 10:56AM, Feb. 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*eyes went wide as he blushes* i didnt request romantic music i swear!
Jasmine:*smiles in a loveing manner*its alright master its nice music anyway plus we are spending time together which is really nice.*materialize a hand bag and puts lipstick on*
Pico:true…what are you doing?
Jasmine:i want to look nice for you now which is better the dress im wearing now..or this 1?*materialize a short red dress*
Pico:*blushes again but in surprise*er uh that one..*starts to eat*
Jasmine:ok then(heh his so cute when he blushes its my second favourite thing first being his smile)
last edited on Feb. 25, 2014 4:11PM
Ink_wolf at 1:41PM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: *Continues to make her way up to the top of the tower, not bothering with stairs or elevators at this point. she passes through several rooms as she travels strait up, eventually coming to the roof. once there, she finds a place by an access hatch, and sits down, looking out at the horizon.* (Would it were that simple, Snow, but isn't some dream he's going to wake from. He can't remember me because he hasn't forgotten me.) *presently, she utters some Fey words and retrieves a book from thin air.*

–Zot, Hallway–
Rust: *Shrugs.* “Ask whatever you like but don't expect me to answer everything.” *he says indifferently as he turns to head toward the stairs. as an afterthought he adds.* “you'll have to pardon my lack of pleasantries, I mean no disrespect by it. you caught me at a bad time.”

–Zot, Office–
Lucy: *skims over the new document, before slowly nodding his head.* “it looks about right…not nearly so many specific clauses as I am used to, but it should do for the short term.” *with a small flourish, he signs his name at the bottom of the contract* “so are we eating here, or did you have some other place in mind, Boss?” *by this point, there isn't even a crumb remaining of earlier brownies.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 6:14PM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
Snow: *smiles weakly and more worrisome than anything else* Troubled between enduring Val's curses how I could do this to her and buying her new sauerkraut, choc spread and pickles I hope I didn't burst in at a bad time for you?
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:37PM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
Doc:*for a moment doc's eyes lit up with wonder and astonishment and starts to laugh*oh my goodness I had no Idea. Congrats Snow. I had my suspicions at the possibility for why you were on an extended vaction, but now hearing you say it well, I'm more than happy for you and no, you came right on time. A rump steak and bottle of apple wine was delivered to my room not to long ago. I thought it was strange at first but seeing how your here it oddly fits as I had ate recently. *walks his friend over to the table and pours two glasses* So your going to be a father soon…I admit part of me is excited for you and envious. *he then spins in his chair and sighs* but in all seriousness it can also be troubling and a bit worrysome. and judging by your expression, you have a lot to say. So tell me, what all troubles you friend?

*Back in the halls of Zot*
MB: *smiles*(now we're geting somewhere)oh, I understand completely. this place can, at times can be a bit…crazy, shall we say?*he walks over to him and heads towards the staris with him* So, i believe the first question is who and what are you?

*up on in the office on the 13th floor*
SB: Of, course we are*he then opens up several portals angled at alarge table and food slides nice and easily onto it Ribs, Steak Wine, Soda, Salad, the works*

*back at the restaurant*
Richard:*wakes back to the table moments later*and is the lovely couple enjoying their meal?
Ink_wolf at 8:25PM, Feb. 25, 2014
(online)
–Zot, That Place with the Food–
Lucy: *looks over the spread appreciatively.* “I could get used to this. Tell me, who's ribs are these?” *he asks as he sits down and begins serving himself a little bit of everything.*

–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: *answers without looking.* “I'm Rust Hellfang of the many expired titles. Mobian Red-wolf. You'll wanna Pick up the pace here kid; at this rate you won't get in a dozen questions before the bottom.” *he walks with long and deliberate strides but not quickly. he takes the stairs two at a time, seemingly out of habit.*

picosux224 at 9:42PM, Feb. 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*blushes*(damnit Richard!)
Jasmine:*as if hearing Picos thoughtsJasmine looks up at Pico for a second but then smiles at his blush*..we are great thank you for asking*she then sips her wine*
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:18AM, Feb. 26, 2014
(online)
Snow: (*sigh* He's not making this easy for me.) *looks at the glass with an expression as if he has to throw up* Well, nothing really, just a bit of nervousness and a lot of anticipation… Until we went to the hospital for a rudimentary check… *he crosses his arms to stop his hands from trembling* I'm sorry that I can't delve into long stories about pre parental adventures. Doc… *he gulps, his whole body shakes now* … it's going to be a boy. A boy with a Malformation Syndrome. Oesophageal Agenesis and Anencephaly… Our boy-… he will be born without an oesophagus or half his skull! They give him only a few hours, and all specialized practitioners we've asked for help refuse to do something! They… they already write him off as dead. Please Doc, tell me you can do something for him… *he says while closing his eyes and trying to pull himself together* I swear, I will do anything it takes, just… please, help him.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:15PM, Feb. 26, 2014
(online)
Doc:*for a moment he stares at Snow almost with a look of disapointment and anger wanting to lecture him…he then sighs and puts on a calming face and stands up grabbing several sheets of paper and pencil heading back to to the table and quietly jots down things almost as if he was calculating something then looks to him* Snow, do you know when the last checkup was or at least when child is due? I only ask cause I need to know how much time I have to work.

*at the stairs*
MB:(so that's how you want to play it eh?) alright then, On to the next obvious one: how did you get through our security? ever since the Torvek incident we've taken steps to prevent anything on that high scale disaster to occur and that includes people geting in unnoticed, and being trapped in a circle sized tower and being sent to hell. That leads to another, have you been hiding here, and if so how long?

*in the office*
SB: well those did go to our guest, however it seems he doesn't wish to join us so, they're yours now.*gets on the phone* Rob prepare the “to go” bag. and Leave it on a table for me to grab later.
Rob: yes sir.*hands up*
SB:so what are you all concidering to try first? *cuts into his steak*

*at the restaurant*
Richard: can I offer you any dessert while you 2 are here?
last edited on Feb. 26, 2014 8:03PM
picosux224 at 6:31PM, Feb. 26, 2014
(offline)
Pico:sure i guess
Richard:great i think you twoshould have everybodys favourite apple crumble its delicious
Pico:sounds great…*watches Richard leave then puts his face on thetable*that…was embarissing
Jasmine:oh it wasnt that bad i kinda like the intention…oh Pico theirs somthing on your lips.
Pico:*looks up*how could you tell? my face was on the-*she then kissed him for minutes until he needed air*…how..do i keep…falling for that?
Jasmine:*tries to act innocent*i have no idea what you are talking about*she then giggles*
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:47PM, Feb. 26, 2014
(online)
Snow: *his face lights up in desperate hope as he hears Doc's words, however, he keeps his countenance* (Don't put your hopes too high. Doc can produce wonders, but not even he can do everything.) The check up was close to two weeks ago. Eleven days to be specific… The child's still not due for another few weeks though, but they say with his condition, it can be over any day… His brain shows severe underdevelopment, it's probably already stopped developing a month ago, and the oesophagus is missing completely. It's never even begun to develop.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:21AM
picosux224 at 9:33AM, Feb. 27, 2014
(offline)
*after that they headed out*
Pico:well that was fun dont you think?
Jasmine:we should definantly do that again sometime
Pico:sure why not?*Jasmine smiles as she puts her head on his shoulder*(hmm…)
last edited on Feb. 27, 2014 3:13PM
Ink_wolf at 4:30PM, Feb. 27, 2014
(online)
Lucy: *eats his diner steadily, somehow managing to consume both sets of ribs, two bottles of wine, and his salad fork. the last article with some discomfort and confusion.*

–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “I didn't go through your security and I haven't been hiding; I got dumped in the bathroom via shitty teleportation. you care to tell me where I am?” *he says with a dismissive wave of his hand.*

shadowbladeXIII at 5:07PM, Feb. 27, 2014
(online)
MB:(really now? that is odd.)Oh, I had no idea. Well Rust, you happen to be in the Tower of Zot. Home to many and a place of second chances. Also, mind telling me how you ended up being teleported? Wasmagic a stone or gem? a dare from a friend? a new gadget perhaps? (note to self, ask mages and lab folk to set up things to prevent teleportation for washrooms and people's living areas.)

*in the office*
SB: my oh my someone has an appitite. you know you don't need to eat the silverware. *thinks about doc*Then again, your not the first to do so. Well then, when your ready and have digested everything we'll begin the tour of the tower.

*in Doc's lab*
Doc:*stops what he's doing and reaches for some candy from a nearby bowl and gulps it down* mmm… I see.*continues jotting down things and bites his index finger then scribbles something more on the next sheet and chuckles looking at Snow* and Valary? how is she holding up? she in good health? cause if she seems strained or in lack of energy I could fix her up too while I'm at it.

*with Pico*
Jasmine: what's up master? got something on your mind?
last edited on Feb. 27, 2014 8:41PM
picosux224 at 5:31PM, Feb. 27, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(that dream i had though…will it happen?)*looks at Jasmine and sweatdrops*er of course not! everything is fine!*shakes his hands in a defensive manner*(….im such a bad liar)
Jasmine:*shakes her head then kisses Picos cheek which put him off gaurd* master you worry me sometimes*squeezes his hand which causes him to look at her confused*
Pico:so…am i off the hook?
Jasmine:*pretends to think about it*…not by a long shot*winks at him*
Pico:…oh(crap…)
last edited on Feb. 27, 2014 10:48PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:24AM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: Health wise, she's doing splendid. She avoids anything that's even only said to be bad for the baby and we're doing regular exercises… However, it's easy to see the boy's condition is eating away at her. She's barely said anything in the past days… and all she eats seems to be just for the baby, there's no appetite or relief or whatever feeling that might come with hunger during pregnancy. *his arms still crossed, he averts his eyes with the left hand, scratching his eyelids with thumb and index finger* I suspect she is blaming herself - no matter how often the monitoring doctors, pregnancy consultants and me tried to tell her otherwise. I've never seen her so doubtful about herself ever since she's overcome her past trauma… What would happen to her if we lose the kid-… *he cannot finish his sentence; the anxiety of the mere thought about the event narrows his throat until he struggles for breath*
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:22AM
Ink_wolf at 9:20AM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
Lucy: “I don't think the fork wants to digest.” *rasps Lucy. he chugs down some more wine to wet his throat and continues.* “dry, pointy, difficult to chew; I shan't eat one again. Now I know why Dad told me not to eat garnish.” *he wipes his lips with his napkin and sets it on his plate.* “might as well see the workplace now; I'll work on my other two H's later.”

–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “I paid a Guild-mage in Farrow to send me off to a game of pool. The guild there's trying to cut in on the public transit market with mixed success.” *he says this in perfect dead-pan, and though Farrow's not a place on the map, nor is a teleportation guild, the pool cue he had with him might indicate some truth in the tale.*

shadowbladeXIII at 10:47AM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
SB:alright first up is the basement*takes him and Lucy downward to the lowest point of Zot and guides him through the tunnels* this is our first stop. here we have an asorted ammount of things blacksmithing, dark arts, wine cellar, hosting for metal shows and other events, and it is home to some of our more experienced staff. It can be dark and full of holes at times, but it is a man made and we do our best to keep it running like any other floor and repair as much as we go.

*on the stairs*
MB:…(farrow? Mage guild? could this fellow be from another world?…it is possibble after all however there is another possibility…if I recall last time we had a guest, he came from the mind of another and he and his world were as real as we were. would mean there's a small chance he could be too? perhaps I can get some more info on him and any past experiences) I see, well you can tell the guild that they were waaaaay off when you see them.(by a whole Dimension to be accurate) Why did they pick you? I mean, surely there were other canidates that could help fix the situation.

*Doc's lab*
Doc: mmm so she's in good condition, excellent. Less work to be done and it will be easier to focus on the main task.*takes another candy and begins sucking on it till it becomes nothing then moves his notes to the next page and starts to work on something again. he stops halfway and scratches his head then gets back into what he's doing going faster then stops looks at Snow and puts his hands together* I'm going to be honest Snow. Your asking me do what no nomal doctor would. however, by now you should know I'm not a normal doctor. And after some careful calulations and thoughts on how to proceed, I can honestly say your child… will live a healthy long life after I'm done with him.
last edited on Feb. 28, 2014 11:43AM
picosux224 at 12:45PM, Feb. 28, 2014
(offline)
*a little later at his lab*
Pico:are you kidding me?! not 1 thing to make still?! do they expect me to get paid to do nothing?!*sigh* i hate to do this but it looks like im gonna have to have another walk around zot again*walks out of lab and sighs* oh well maybe theirs somthing to do around here.*thinks back to what happened with Nene then Jasmine*(well today couldnt get weirder…i hope)
last edited on Feb. 28, 2014 1:39PM
Ink_wolf at 2:38PM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Stairs, Nearly half-way Down–
Rust: “I think you must have misheard me.” *he says simply and with mock patience.* “I wasn't picked for something, nor was I supposed to fix anything. I paid a Guild-mage twelve and a half rings to send me to the pub across town. Obviously that was too complicated for him.” *he pauses and adds to himself.* “this is exactly why I avoid magic; it causes more problems than it solves.”

–Zot, Basement–
Lucy: *nods as he walks around the basement.* “looks like home. Eh, you know, just without all the fire, and the damned souls, and the blood, oh god the blood… and the smoke, and the razor flies, and the demons, and, well, you know. everything.” *he looks around again, and nods.* “Other than that, kinda home-y.”
(as the tour has been done before, we might as well cover several floors at a time. Assume Lucy is silently taking it in.)

SnowTheHedgehog at 4:28PM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: *feels his knees almost giving in* (Hold it together, damn it! Nothing is won yet!) *nevertheless, he can't help himself but to hug Doc* I don't know how many times you've saved Val and me now; if you save our child now, too… I feel my family will stand in your debt for generations.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:56PM, Feb. 28, 2014
(online)
Doc: *he then hugs Snow back and smiles* Snow, you know how I feel about you and Val, and you know I'd be more than willing to help. To have a child is a parents defining moment. its also a major game changer to boot. Now please, eat up as this is a wonderful moment. I'll be packing things in the meanwhile for this. I mean its best to take to care of this now while there is time after all. that and you'd be my first house call in over a year. …I mean, that is if you want me to do it right now, at your place.

*on the Stairs*
MB:(how does one pay 12 and a half rings? it makes no sence! all the rings are…bah I'm over thinking this. still I don't blame him he did end up here. and Magic has been our enemy at times.)Ok thank you for clarifying. Mind telling me more about yourself? I don't mean to pry, but you seem like an interesting character and I do love stories.

*back with the tour*
SB:ok first floor is our main Lobby mainly used forenterance and check ins its also one of out main defense areas should we have the tower invaded.
*teleport*
SB: Second floor houses the new comers and basic trainees that defend the tower most as you can see they are decorated to keep spirits up and given entertainment however most prefer to train and lounge upstairs.
*teleports*
SB: third floor home to our robotics division and weapons testing. here we work on machines, artifical limbs and and other advacements within the medical field tempering and advancements on weaponry. In another area, is our Metroid labs that devlope the Larger Metroids that needed to expand and run around in the area. Any questions so far?

*in a famillar halway*
Anita:*hugs Pico from behind* hiya Pico, what are you up to?
last edited on Feb. 28, 2014 11:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon