Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Comment on the Art Belonging to the Person Above You!!
EmmaDilemma at 1:11AM, March 6, 2015
(online)
Great coloring,so neat and clean *O*
I love the light atmosphere that this work has!
Cheers!
My work here is quite old but i still like it^.^
Avart at 12:55AM, June 20, 2017
(offline)
Nice works from all of you dear colleagues. Impressive I must say.
Here's a little piece of mine form my manga The Gloom resembling a very popular movie from 1999, I hope you like it.

last edited on June 20, 2017 12:57AM
peruviangeek at 7:50PM, June 22, 2017
(online)
Impressive! This manga-style comic looks really good and professional. It looks like you put all your effort and time on your comic, the cover looks great!

Here's a strip of my webcomic - is a slice-of-life webcomic. Hope you guys like it!

last edited on June 22, 2017 7:53PM
DeanZeeks at 8:15AM, July 12, 2017
(offline)
peruviangeek wrote:
Impressive! This manga-style comic looks really good and professional. It looks like you put all your effort and time on your comic, the cover looks great!

Here's a strip of my webcomic - is a slice-of-life webcomic. Hope you guys like it!

IMO nothing conveys comedy like simplistic style, also it would be hilarious to hear that “5 drinks later” in that spongebob voice actor “1 hour later”
this drawing is a sketch of the character Melvin from my comic steven and Melvin
awsome owl 98 at 5:57PM, Aug. 12, 2017
(offline)
this drawing is a sketch of the character Melvin from my comic steven and Melvin

Very stylistic! I like the colors.
Here's a drawing I did recently:
JhonCrowWorks at 8:16PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(offline)
Your character looks pretty cute, but the red on the dark blue background makes it a bit difficult to see him. Or at least it is when the picture is so small.

JhonCrowWorks at 8:19PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(offline)

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Lexis_Fight_Against_the_Dead/5547445/]

This is a page from my new Comic “Lexi's Fight Against the Dead”. I just started posting earlier this month.
last edited on Aug. 17, 2017 8:24PM
Mika_yi at 11:04PM, Aug. 19, 2017
(offline)
JhonCrowWorks wrote:

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Lexis_Fight_Against_the_Dead/5547445/]

This is a page from my new Comic “Lexi's Fight Against the Dead”. I just started posting earlier this month.

I about fell backwards I clicked on the link and saw a undead raccoon! Not sure if it's the pick I should be commenting about or the comic. But either way lovely job with the black/ gray tones and the added red. I love how it gives off the dramatic effect. Although not much is posted I do like were you are going with the comic so far .

I don't normally do this but I figured I'd share this since I just finished it today. I drew it completely on he surface and colored. Drawing on a tablet is not as smooth for me as drawing on paper so my art is a bit different but the same. Not sure what else to say just sharing art :)

last edited on Aug. 19, 2017 11:21PM
lalaland at 2:27PM, Sept. 11, 2017
(online)
In reply to Mika_yi's lovely drawing:
Lawlz, yes, drawing on a tablet takes a while to get used to compared to traditional media. And it does seem to surface a unique form of a person's style. Would certainly be interesting to see some of your traditional drawings. :]

As for this piece, the proportions on that locket (and the line thickness) is spot on. O_O Did you use some kind of shape tool or pen tool, or something? I also really like how you did the hair on your two characters, especially the one with red and black hair. The details are gorgeous and I like how the black and red blend in with one another.

My submission:
braintwinge at 9:57PM, Oct. 19, 2018
(offline)
lalaland wrote:
My submission:

I really like the antique feel to your art. It's got this flair to the style that looks like it belongs in a different era than this one. It's really awesome. I like the colors you chose, too. As well as your style of shading. Did you take any formal art courses?

My submission:
BustyLaroo at 9:50AM, Nov. 1, 2018
(offline)
I like the color scheme, all moody purples. :)

Here's a recently done picture of mine:

last edited on Nov. 1, 2018 9:51AM
JaymonRising at 12:05AM, Dec. 31, 2018
(offline)
BustyLaroo wrote:

The tender intimacy over that watercolor meets Jackson Pollock background gives the image such a beautiful emotion, and the way the colors can be interpreted on each side is creative as well. It's simply lovely on so many levels.

I’ve been posting this image on the last day of each bad year since the end of 2016. So yeah, this decade was pretty bad in general (seeing as I have no reason to look forward to 2019, needless to say XP).

last edited on Dec. 31, 2018 10:46AM
ShaRose49 at 6:38PM, Feb. 3, 2019
(offline)
JaymonRising wrote:
BustyLaroo wrote:

The tender intimacy over that watercolor meets Jackson Pollock background gives the image such a beautiful emotion, and the way the colors can be interpreted on each side is creative as well. It's simply lovely on so many levels.

I’ve been posting this image on the last day of each bad year since the end of 2016. So yeah, this decade was pretty bad in general (seeing as I have no reason to look forward to 2019, needless to say XP).

I like your use of colours, and the green hair especially. Bright colours or warm colours are some of my favourites.

Idk what kind of art we’re supposed to post on here, but here is a design idea I did quickly for a friend.

rcleary171 at 9:18AM, Feb. 17, 2019
(offline)
Idk what kind of art we’re supposed to post on here, but here is a design idea I did quickly for a friend.

Not bad for a quick design. Clean, crisp character with a nice little bio.

May I ask what tools you use? I'm basically a pencil/ink/watercolor/scan artist.

Thanks

Bonny at 8:07AM, April 27, 2019
(offline)
Nice watercolors. Wish I could watercolor like that, but I am a noob when it comes to anything other than pens and pencils.
Here is a sample of my artwork…
https://www.deviantart.com/bonnycomics/art/Black-Hood-Opening-469862921
The Hood Forum

BearinOz at 1:13AM, April 30, 2019
(online)
The classic superhero on the roof pose. Batman overcame his vertigo by doing it for years…

I loved that water colour dog and cat - cute and nicely done

No current comic activity, but from an even longer-neglected source (I took 5 minutes to remember my username !), some old pics and portraits.
Half the gallery isn't viewable for “mature content” reasons - they are mostly panels from my comics on here…

https://www.deviantart.com/bearbq/gallery/

Avart at 10:55PM, June 20, 2019
(offline)
@BearinOz nice (and hot) stuff you have there ;) Really like the realistic feel of the images, and the anatomy is very accurate. I love it!

Here I am two years after my last post in this forum (just look a few post back ;) with a “neko” Hitomi, the protagonist of my comic.

Made a rough sketch and then color… hope you like it.

ShaRose49 at 7:48PM, June 25, 2019
(offline)
rcleary171 wrote:

Not bad for a quick design. Clean, crisp character with a nice little bio.

May I ask what tools you use? I'm basically a pencil/ink/watercolor/scan artist.

Thanks

Sorry I didn’t see this till now! I use Medibang Paint usually, and that’s what I used for this picture. It’s a digital drawing program for comics
ShaRose49 at 7:53PM, June 25, 2019
(offline)
Avart wrote:
@BearinOz nice (and hot) stuff you have there ;) Really like the realistic feel of the images, and the anatomy is very accurate. I love it!

Here I am two years after my last post in this forum (just look a few post back ;) with a “neko” Hitomi, the protagonist of my comic.

Made a rough sketch and then color… hope you like it.

Your hair texturing is amazing, Avart!! And I just love the deep red

I did this for a little art group I’m in, the monthly theme was music, and if you’ve seen the movie Lu Over the Wall (which this is based on) music is a huge part of it.

last edited on June 25, 2019 7:54PM
LongAndy at 12:17PM, Feb. 10, 2020
(offline)
Hi ShaRose49.
Nice artwork from you. I'm not familiar with this movie you're referring to, but that short animated movie clip was really awesome! I wish I could do stuff like that.

My own comic series is quite different.
It's originally in Swedish and tells the story of a rocker girl, her band, her part time job and her family.
Enjoy!
last edited on Feb. 19, 2020 9:56AM
NRG Comics at 12:28PM, Feb. 28, 2020
(offline)
Your art style is very unique, but I think it works for a webcomic about a rock group. Its almost like watchng the events happen on an Album cover!

Our art is an entire issue, called Zener: Master of the Mind: https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Zener_Master_of_the_Mind/
Demas_Olich at 7:50PM, March 1, 2020
(offline)
Your artwork phenomenal and clearly expertly done. I am sure your comic will do excellent on this site.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/E_M_Powered/
Avart at 9:09PM, March 19, 2020
(offline)
@Demas_Olich, I post my comments in your comic. While it's just a few pages your characters are well drawn and you aren't affraid of using diferent angles, which I like the most.

Now, I'm including this fairly recent art of my protagonist Usui Hitomi, which I like to give a punky-look that it's a perfect opportunity to show us her pierced tongue.

Hope you like it ;)

P.S. In this page of my comic I show the process of this art.

P.S.2 The kanji on her shirt reads 'heartless'
last edited on March 19, 2020 10:46PM
ReroOnyx at 6:02PM, March 30, 2020
(offline)
Avart wrote:
@Demas_Olich, I post my comments in your comic. While it's just a few pages your characters are well drawn and you aren't affraid of using diferent angles, which I like the most.

Now, I'm including this fairly recent art of my protagonist Usui Hitomi, which I like to give a punky-look that it's a perfect opportunity to show us her pierced tongue.

Hope you like it ;)

I just started browsing through this site and your series was one of the first that had caught my interest. I still haven't gotten far in reading it but it's been a blast what I have read. I'm both eager to see where your story goes and perahsp even to see how it gets better along the way. Since I'm sure after (what is it 3-4 years) of working on the series, it has to get better.

The artwork you've done here is spectacular imo and, as I've already said. I can't wait to see more of it and read more of “Gloom.”

Unfortunately I don't have any art to post (unless it's my series itself) but I wanted to give some praise to what I thought was a good piece of work above.
MegaRdaniels at 6:28PM, April 8, 2020
(online)
Avart wrote:

Hope you like it ;)

I really like your characters looks, she seems punkish, the type that I really adore and actually gave me some inspiration for me to design one of my charaters, Indyah Summers, for the upcoming volume I'm working on. Really loving the design! :)

For anyone wanting to critique or give feedback on character I made, here ya go! The art was made by Emmanuel for my character Stringy for Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins #3. Tell me what you think. :D

last edited on April 8, 2020 6:30PM
tinchel at 1:02AM, April 11, 2020
(offline)
I really like your characters looks, she seems punkish, the type that I really adore and actually gave me some inspiration for me to design one of my charaters, Indyah Summers, for the upcoming volume I'm working on. Really loving the design! :)

For anyone wanting to critique or give feedback on character I made, here ya go! The art was made by Emmanuel for my character Stringy for Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins #3. Tell me what you think. :D

I really like the character design actually! She's got a distinctive silhouette.
For the art itself there is a lot I like: the pose/angle/expression are all great. Not that there's anything wrong with the shading, but stylistically I wish that the lighting was more striking or dramatic (like more backlighting).
I'm new so I don't know the rules here well enough to know how redlining/editing is taken so the best example of what I'm saying would be shading like this. I don't why I couldn't find a better example, but you get the idea.

I've only just started doing art again while I'm imprisoned at home but I'm determined to make a go of it again.
My first actual completed art in years is the cover of my new comic:
last edited on April 11, 2020 1:11AM
MegaRdaniels at 6:18PM, May 21, 2020
(online)
I actually love your art here! It's pretty unique and it kinda is the style I was looking for in a fairy tale adaptation I was working on a few days ago though. Really love it man! :)

Peipei at 3:26PM, May 26, 2020
(offline)
MegaRdaniels wrote:
I actually love your art here! It's pretty unique and it kinda is the style I was looking for in a fairy tale adaptation I was working on a few days ago though. Really love it man! :)

I love your line art style, it's really crisp and just over all, way better than mine xD! Your character also looks really strong and heroic in this pose as well.

I'm making a visual novel game for Cosmos Song so I've been pumping out some character art in the meantime. Here is a pic of one of them :].

MegaRdaniels at 7:52PM, June 6, 2020
(online)
I really love the ethnic art in your style. Really love the shading, the coloring and everything. Very crisp and clean and that your character does have a clear silhouette. Very nice art here! :)

Avart at 11:19AM, Oct. 24, 2020
(offline)

Man, this is awesome! This girl is literally on fire. Really like the color composition and the blue background gives an eerie vibe and makes her shine. An outstanding job ;)

Now, talking about redheads and girls on fire… here's another art of Hitomi taking a selfie, originally she wasn't pulling down her shirt but meh! I think it's better like this XD.

BTW, the logo in her shirt is the japanese Pepsi logo.
last edited on Oct. 24, 2020 11:20AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon