MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 44: The Re-Deadening 2!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:26PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Could you please start putting the lynch results in the “Useful info” post in the first page. It's kinda annoying to have to look for these things.
Also updating the votes would be nice as well.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:34PM, May 1, 2011
(offline)
You guys aren't liking that another townie is dead?

How about you should've voted, eh?

á_á
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
jninjashadow at 4:37PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
I shall put the next elections votes up on the first post then. Also, I had a rather alarming incident to deal with shortly after I gave the one hour call, so I was a tad disposed of. I'd really rather not delve into the details, but suffice to say, there is blood everywhere.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:45PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
I shall put the next elections votes up on the first post then. Also, I had a rather alarming incident to deal with shortly after I gave the one hour call, so I was a tad disposed of. I'd really rather not delve into the details, but suffice to say, there is blood everywhere.
I thought you were done killing baby animals. Something comes up it comes up. No big deal.

same at 4:56PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochitsukanai
Anthony Mercer
…Is it okay if I want to eat myself now?
I cannot think of a way to answer that where it doesn't sound vaguely like I'm hitting on you, so I'm just gonna say “maybe!”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
No I was not told by ninja who the bodyguards were and same didn't tell me either.
I wasn't convinced you'd have a motive to render yourself vulnerable just to get same even if you knew them, so I didn't vote for you. You seem more motivated by survival than that.

Wish you'd have pardoned Retaya though. The more dead bodies pile up, the harder it'll be to solve clues for resurrections.

Fun fact: I put in a pardon for Zeph since he was in the lead. I would of pardoned Retaya but the votes weren't updated until after the narrative so I had no idea she was in danger.

Woah! What a pile of bollocks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:00PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
same
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochitsukanai
Anthony Mercer
I cannot think of a way to answer that where it doesn't sound vaguely like I'm hitting on you, so I'm just gonna say “maybe!”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
No I was not told by ninja who the bodyguards were and same didn't tell me either.
I wasn't convinced you'd have a motive to render yourself vulnerable just to get same even if you knew them, so I didn't vote for you. You seem more motivated by survival than that.

Wish you'd have pardoned Retaya though. The more dead bodies pile up, the harder it'll be to solve clues for resurrections.

Fun fact: I put in a pardon for Zeph since he was in the lead. I would of pardoned Retaya but the votes weren't updated until after the narrative so I had no idea she was in danger.

?

I Am The 1337 Master at 5:16PM, May 1, 2011
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
same
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochitsukanai
Anthony Mercer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

?
Mettaur at 6:33PM, May 1, 2011
(offline)
Comments and ratings on the videos would be appreciated.

Oh, and thanks for the bodyguards. They'll be a welcome addition.

Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
jninjashadow at 6:47PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
jninjashadow
I thought you were done killing baby animals. Something comes up it comes up. No big deal.
No no, I need a few more baby seals for my new pants
Retaya at 8:27PM, May 1, 2011
(offline)
Wait wait wait HUH??? How did I get lynched?? D8

…>.> Ah well. It was bound to happen eventually if I kept playing mafia. *shrug*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
same at 11:06PM, May 1, 2011
(online)
@Retaya
You where lynched because someones a derp.

@Monkey
Wasted pardon.

@1337
You want murderified?
Niccea at 8:47AM, May 2, 2011
(offline)
Alright guys, after game 50, I'll be making The New Drunk Duck Mafia comic. I have decided to change up the layout and do it now so I can beat the layout changes. Since the last layout focuses on the Mafia, I wanted the new one to focus on a townie role. So, what do you think of this edit of the original main image? I'm still working on it and thinking of button ideas…

-Edit- Made the comic for layout testing. http://www.drunkduck.com/The_New_Drunk_Duck_Mafia
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
same at 11:01AM, May 2, 2011
(online)
Just so you know. If I die tonight im taking someone out with me.
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:36PM, May 2, 2011
(offline)
I'd rather not be murderfied.

And I don't know what to do with my role tonight so someone's gonna get the power on them.
jninjashadow at 1:40PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
20 min till deadline people!
jninjashadow at 2:12PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
Deadline met. gunna be a touch late tho. Im going off to vote. Narration when i get back
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:36PM, May 2, 2011
(offline)
jninjashadow
Deadline met. gunna be a touch late tho. Im going off to vote. Narration when i get back
Are you gonna vote Osama?

(that joke sucked balls.)
jninjashadow at 3:15PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
Narration Night 3
Niccea hurried across town in the dark night. She had strict instructions not to stop for anything, no reason at all. None. But then she heard it. The mourful wail of someone crying. Despite he orders, she hazarded a peak into an ally, and saw a figure, messy haired and in tears.
“Hey… you ok?” Niccea asked kindly. The figure responded with a horrible shriek. She immediately regretted her decision. Niccea tried to run, but one can't outrun a witch.
Niccea the medic startled the witch
The howl of the witch hurried another townie home quickly. He had no desire to be turned into one of those beasts. It was at that point he was bitten by a passing zombie.
“AWWWW Come ONNN!” He shouted, “I haven't even eaten sole yet! Now I'll never know their fishy taste!”
The zombie gave a confuse look and was about to carry on with the eating when a bullet took off his undead head.
Shirkersama the zombie was head shotted
Bruce Campbell walked over to the zombie and grinned over its corpse, “Groovy, I'm back.” Bruce looked over to the bite victim, “You don't look to good. Need help? Can you walk? You're shaking like Ninja at a police check point.” The townie looked to the chain saw and lost his nervs, running for deal life.
“Weird.” Bruce noted.
In his own little home, TFGM was hunched in the fetal position, rocking back and forth like a mad man. “Zombies gunna get me, zombies gunna get me, zombies gunna get me” He repeated like scripture. Lightning illuminated the room with a flash, which was odd as it was the clearest night in ages, anyway there was a figure now looming behind TFGM.
“ZOMBIE?!” TFGM screamed, the figure only shook his head.
“Your worst nightmare, punk” The figure growled and pulled out a gun firing pointblank.
The bullet was fake
“Just kidding, disembowelment is my thing.” The figure laughed as he proceeded to go wrist deep in TFGM's stomach.
TFGM the townie/ pardoner's spleen was stolen. By hand
Zeph was walking around at night with a complete disregard for this whole zombie business.
“Man, if this were a horror movie, I'd probably get murdered for this” He mused. As if on cue, a figure lunged at him preparing to rip him to jerky, “Predictable” Zeph sighed as he was tackled to the ground. Just before the beast cold strike, a convenient ambulance struck it, flinging it into an ally. The zombie roared but sank off into the night. “. . . less predictable” Zeph smirked.
A medic picked the right patient

Day 4 begins
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:25PM, May 2, 2011
(offline)
I'm amazing, aren't I…?

:D
jninjashadow at 8:11PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
Double Lynch were declared!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:28PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
Atleast it wasn't a zombie.

shirkersama at 9:24PM, May 2, 2011
(online)
This almost makes me want to take Bruce Campbell's name in vain. Almost.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
BffSatan at 5:07AM, May 3, 2011
(online)
I don't know who to vote for. Ochi and 1337 were the first to vote so I'm just guessing them.
Besides, Ochi and I have a record on always being on opposing teams.
It's like probability and shit guys.

And can you really ever truly trust 1337?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
rokulily at 10:08AM, May 3, 2011
(online)
as i am too lazy to solve clues right now and i think i need to vote to stay in the game can i have clues before i jump on the band wagon?

though my first instincts are to vote l33t anyway
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
jninjashadow at 1:06PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
one hour till poles close
Product Placement at 1:31PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Just how many people are zombies now, anyways?

Also, I've been thinking about something. Usually. the trend is that the players who are considered to be the “best” are the ones who get recruited first, during recruiting themed games. However, it has happened that sneaky recruiters go after the underdogs first and point out the likelihood of all the good players being evil minions (like I'm doing right now).

So anyways, were I the zombie leader, I would probably think about going after Ochi as soon as humanly possible, since I were terrified of her clue solving abilities. I don't know if any medics have been guarding her or not. Then again, if I were to be very sneaky, I would forgo having her bitten and point out how likely it is that she's been recruited, thus making sure that she's lynched and waste the towns lynch efforts. Then the next night, I would raise her.

But then again, I suspected Monkey to be a zombie, so what do I know?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:53PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
rokulily
as i am too lazy to solve clues right now and i think i need to vote to stay in the game can i have clues before i jump on the band wagon?
For Anthony, the clue was “I've never eaten sole.” It references his profile.
Product Placement
Also, I've been thinking about something. Usually. the trend is that the players who are considered to be the “best” are the ones who get recruited first, during recruiting themed games. However, it has happened that sneaky recruiters go after the underdogs first and point out the likelihood of all the good players being evil minions (like I'm doing right now).
We currently have 3 evil candidates. A witch, a zombie, and a necromancer. So far, the ones we've successfully killed HAVE been the underdogs. Mettaur rather than hakoshen, shirkersama, and if I'm right about anthony…well, anthony.

It's flattering that you assume I'd be singled out as THE BEST, but I actually suck at being guilty. I'm pretty ok at solving clues and finding guilty people; my proof of innocence is the guilt of those I catch, always. I've assumed the whole time that I would be lynched for the reason you describe, but not resurrected.

You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, in addition to not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 1:56PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, in addition to not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
Maaan that laugh there reminds me of someone.

GRUNTILDA.

….She's the witch from Banjo Kazooie.

…J'ACCUSE!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Ochitsukanai at 1:59PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
crocty
…J'ACCUSE!
CROCTY, MY PERPETUAL NEMESIS

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO QUOTE ONLY THE PART I PHRASED WRONG AND THEN EDITED

CURSE YOU FOREVERRRRRRR

edit: FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT II: Crocty later edited his post to reflect my quote accurately, just to spite me. Now that I've called him on it, he could continue changing it, but I am far above his petty shenanigans! I require opera glasses just to see them. That is how far above those shenanigans I am.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 2:10PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
I normally don't publicly cluesolve unless permaprotected (a quick browse through past games will prove this) and I usually don't vote unless I'm positive that I know the identity of a killer.

The fact that I haven't been attacked yet (I know, it's only my words) is precisely why I brought up this topic. During the first 2 monstermashes and the heaven and hell game, all the veterans were the first to be recruited. This resulted in their defeat cause while the popular people were being fought over, it became so painfully obvious who needed to be killed, in order to end the game in a townie victory. Thus I believe that the zombie leader is someone who really knows what he or she is doing.

Also, this is probably the “make it or break it” night for the town if we fail to kill zombies and lose more townies tonight, the zombies can easily go all in and end this game.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon