Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Church of the Goddess Munkee
Ironscarf at 2:52PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Drasnus
Giraffe

Is that really a giraffe? It kind of looks like an impala slept with an emu/kangaroo type thing. I suspect witchcraft be afoot.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 6:31PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
Drasnus
Giraffe

Is that really a giraffe? It kind of looks like an impala slept with an emu/kangaroo type thing. I suspect witchcraft be afoot.

If you like (and if the Most High Munkee approves), our legions can set about purging this unclean race from this world. Then, we can set about purging them from the next world.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
seventy2 at 6:49PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
sigh. alls i want is a cold beer, and no hard decisions about which god i had to choose.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
HippieVan at 8:02PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
seventy2
sigh. alls i want is a cold beer, and no hard decisions about which god i had to choose.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just waiting for nanaimo bars over here.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
bravo1102 at 9:58PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee
bravo1102
I ask nothing and I want for nothing as I bask in thine glory. Bless mine blade and mine tank so I may smite thine enemies in thy name.
Her Smiting Knight
- gets 5 favors, but only if they serve munkee's glory
- ability to Smite blasphemers, heretics, witches, unhelpful helpline employees, etc.
- right to make arbitrary decisions as to determining above people
- 1 large horse, or 100 small explosive horses
- can glow in the dark at will
- receives a warm and soft blanket made from righteousness
- 1 batch warm cookies

The Smiting Knight doth thank ye and bask in thine glory and warm, soft blanket made of righteousness.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
lastcall at 5:41AM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
I'm confused, why is this topic a stickee? I'm a bit vexed.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
Ozoneocean at 5:51AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
It's a… fun thing :)
Occasionally we do stuff like this, just to break out a little. Goddess SKoolmunkee has already granted some pretty cool favours. Lba got a whole newspost!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Net at 6:38AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
Drasnus
Giraffe

There is definitely witchcraft afoot, but it's in the name of the all-mighty Munkee. As her official Minister of Magic, I'm playing with melding different species of creatures in order to form the perfect mount for her.

So far, that's been one of my better projects. The crocodile/elephant (far too heavy and toothy), the shark/grizzly bear (fuzzy, but with a tendency to drown both on land and in water), and the cardinal/squirrel (too small and far far far too noisy!)? Not so much.

>Net

Updating monthly since January, 2005!
**now full time on the Duck!**
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
TheMidge28 at 7:11AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Occasionally we do stuff like this, just to break out a little. Goddess SKoolmunkee has already granted some pretty cool favours. Lba got a whole newspost!

in that case…
with me being The Favorite and all…
oh grand and most beautiful Munkee, can you bestow a favor upon your humble Favorite?

I have full knowledge that those which have been featured can not be featured again. But in your vast and deep graciousness could you feature my comic once again? With it being relaunched and not as it was, it is as though it was a new comic…
reborn, if you will. ;)

its worth a shot!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
SpANG at 7:41AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
She must be powerful. She's turned the General Discussion forum into the TOP DRAWER. O_o
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
amanda at 8:33AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Maybe instead of being a volcanic sacrifice, I could be a janitor. That would be pretty awesome. I could clean stuff and complain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 9:11AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
SpANG
She must be powerful. She's turned the General Discussion forum into the TOP DRAWER. O_o

No. The language here is too tame and free of ethnic slurs.
Ironscarf at 10:12AM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
lastcall
I'm confused, I'm a bit vexed.

Are you hearing voices? Feeling the urge to lie down with an ox?
skoolmunkee at 10:35AM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
(An ominous silence from on high…. what could it mean? Has someone offended her? Has someone bored her? Did she just get caught up in divine traffic? Maybe there aren't enough witch burnings or holy wars or torturings going on, what with all the witch locators and warriors and dungeon guys on her team?)
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
TheMidge28 at 10:37AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
(An ominous silence from on high…. what could it mean? Has someone offended her? Has someone bored her? Did she just get caught up in divine traffic?)

do not grow silent oh mysterious splendor!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
Ozoneocean at 10:57AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
(An ominous silence from on high…. what could it mean? Has someone offended her? Has someone bored her? Did she just get caught up in divine traffic? Maybe there aren't enough witch burnings or holy wars or torturings going on, what with all the witch locators and warriors and dungeon guys on her team?)
Witchfinder! Captain of the guard! Holy warrior knight of righteousness! Commander of the Divine Legions! Divine Ghostbuster etc…

Your Goddess (through her most excellent high priest) commands you to go forth and convert the unbeliever! If they refuse to be converted, they must be slain. That is your duty. Fail to perform you duties and you will in turn be slain. Such is the will of our caring, generous, forgiving and kindly Goddess!

Sexcellency Hyena, PVC-Nun Aurora Moon and I will be… ah… conferring in private for a while. Performing secret religious rites.
In private.
No entry.

You go away now and hurt people. Shoo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Custard Trout at 11:11AM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
Hold on, she said we was cool with people being filthy here- wait no, this is a test right?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
PIT_FACE at 11:13AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
lastcall

yeah man, that's a witch if i ever heard one. i'm a saint i know these things.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
HyenaHell at 11:58AM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Custard Trout
Hold on, she said we was cool with people being filthy here- wait no, this is a test right?

I think it's within my power as Most Sexcellent Minister of Sleaze to give my blessing and encouragement to all manners of filth.

Go now, in sleaze, to love and serve the Munkee.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
threeeyeswurm at 12:03PM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
I'd totally be SchoolMunkee's boy toy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
Ironscarf at 12:45PM, June 19, 2009
(offline)
SAINT_PIT_FACE
“Ironscarf” Said:

lastcall Said:

yeah man, that's a witch if i ever heard one. i'm a saint i know these things.

The Sainted one has spoken: who dares to question the judgement of she who was favoured by the Godess herself?
Looks like we're frying tonight - entrance two dollars, student concessions and free to followers of the Holy Fishmaker. A selection of hot filled potatoes and barbeque snacks will be available, once things start to warm up a bit.

Perhaps the High Priest will join us for a burger later, when he's finished his er, secret rituals.
Product Placement at 1:02PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
I remember a similar thing where TheMidge revealed that he was superman and formed the legion of superfriends to combat lefarce and his evil gang of ruffians.

Although that happened in Top Drawer.

I was hawkman…

..and I fought for justice and general goodness…

…or at least until it was time for some R&R

Uhm… it's not what it…. oh, it's exactly what it looks like.

Oh well. At least my extra curricular activities weren't as bad as Midges.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Net at 1:48PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Blame a very long, boring day at work, but I had to get this scene out of my head and onto paper. :D

The scene was utter, utter chaos. Even M.C. Escher would be hard pressed to follow along at the myriad viewpoints situated within the small chamber. Each picture on the wall led to another dimension, where multiple creatures conducted experiments upon hundreds of thousands of creatures. The magic forces oozed out of each dimension, collecting in specialized jars nearby each painting and running to a centralized machine that vaguely looked remarkably similar to a newspaper printing press.

Through it all, the naga moved quickly from picture frame to picture frame, directing the experiments in the worlds beyond. Animals were forcibly joined through magic, coerced to mate, or simply stitched together depending on the world’s general disposition. The naga would make a few notes on a clipboard he carried at each stop before moving onto the next picture.

A loud knocking came to the door, and the naga looked up in annoyance. His voice was a slight rasp as he said, “Damnation, her exalted Skoolmunkee’s mount will never get finished with all these interruptions!” Shaking his head, the naga moved across the multiple dimensions until he reached the door to the room.

The knocking continued until he reached the door and flung it open. Outside, Witchfinder General Ironscarf glared at the naga in disdain. “Net, I’ve received reports that I find very disturbing, indeed.”

“Oh?” Net folded his arms, mindful of the clipboard. “What did these reports tell you?”

“Tales of witchcraft coming from your chambers, among one.”

“Witchcraft? Bah.” Net waved a scaled hand dismissively. “There’s no witchcraft here. I am the Minister of Magic, I would not debase myself to mere WITCHCRAFT.” Net moved aside so W.G. Ironscarf could enter. “Feel free to look around, you’ll not find any witchcraft here, my friend.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Witchfinder General Ironscarf pushed past Net with an annoyed look on his face. After about thirty minutes of peering around the room and inspecting the various dimensions, he shrugged and shook his head. “None of this is witchcraft.”

“Aye.” Net motioned around. “There is sorcery aplenty in here, but no witchcraft. I assure you, all of my magic is tightly controlled to allow only sorcery, prestidigitation and works of mental abilities. No witchcraft is performed here, only the magics allowed by and used for the glory of she that is the Skoolmunkee.”

“Agreed.” Ironscarf nodded, smiling. “I suppose my contacts simply got confused, since they are quite similar.”

“Indeed.” Net thought for a moment. “However, mayhap I need to work on some form of a witchcraft detector for you, so you can better find witchcraft in and amongst the other magics that abound here at the Duck?”

“You would do that?”

“I’d be happy to do it.” Net showed Ironscarf to the door. “My duties to the Lady come first, of course, but I will work on it when I can. Good day to you, sir.”

“And to you, naga.”

>Net

Updating monthly since January, 2005!
**now full time on the Duck!**
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
PIT_FACE at 2:57PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
sounds suspicious to me.

on another note, i, Saint PIT_to thee FACE am gonna drink my beer from a glass. so i therefor declare this…uh….hmmmm…….

….

how bout fish n chips day? for the godess,of corse. show your loyalty by donning your top hats. top hats shall find favor with she who slings fish.anyone in the photos section that posts without a top hat this day is subject to the judgement of our fair fish maiden.may her mercy find ya well.
now no more talkin, my beer's gettin warm. warm beer tastes like pee.

PIT_FACE at 5:16PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
along with this, i also open the Saint PIT FACE charity fund. cuase like all funds have to have a saint in the name, and if i do this, no one can steal mine. so who wants to be my phonedrivers of the holy? speak now. see? to show good will i'll even make a donation of my own. you guys all gotta come up with yer own thing though.

PIT_FACE at 6:16PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
SpANG

thou ist wrong SPANG thee adminium…..ehr……
yer wrong, it's just top drawr in THIS thread and we like it this way.it aint spreadin anywhere…well…unless i directed it to spread to to the photo thread. but Spang, brother of the great Fish Flinger, you must notice it was heading that ways anyways? hell, if anything, we put it more on track.

LIZARD_B1TE at 7:51PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
In order to appease the mighty Munkee, I hereby declare war on all people who look at us funny. Now gather, divine legions; to battle we ride!
HippieVan at 7:52PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
LIZARD_B1TE
I hereby declare war on all people who look at us funny. Now gather, divine legions; to battle we ride!

*Makes funny face at LIZARD_B1TE* Teehee! *Runs away*
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Red Slayer at 7:53PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
Drasnus
Giraffe

It's an unholy beast of dark vengeance created by the goddess.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 7:55PM, June 19, 2009
(online)
Hippie Van
LIZARD_B1TE
I hereby declare war on all people who look at us funny. Now gather, divine legions; to battle we ride!

*Makes funny face at LIZARD_B1TE* Teehee! *Runs away*

Ah, you are a brave (yet foolish) foe. Need I remind you of this?

The Goddess Munkee, in Her Infinite Wisdom
LIZARD_B1TE now has the power of: God-Modding Mary-Sue-esque Fighting Abilities! (Ability Up song)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon