MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia II: The Expanded Edition
crocty at 6:22PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
crocty
o_o I couldn't see any clues in the narrative.
I mean, except for the obvious fact that the second person was attacked by the ripper.
I'll wait for a more intelligent person to decipher the clues! :D

And Hark was defending the person the Ripper tried to kill.
Yeah…
I guess if we figure out who the ripper was going to kill, that might give us some clues…
o_o I doubt it though.

Wait, Dukat, you say that it was the vigilante, but how do you know it was the vigilante?…:o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Ozoneocean at 6:33PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
I'm a ghoooooOOooooooosssssttt…

SeeeeEEEEeeee I toooold youoooooooo! Barron killllleeeed meeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeee…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
leaderofstars at 6:35PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
*pokes ozoneocean's ghost with a stick*
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Ozoneocean at 6:39PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
leaderofstars
*pokes ozoneocean's ghost with a stick*
stooooooopppp iiiit yoOOoouuuoooo craaaaazzzy Vigalanteeeee!!!

OOOoowowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWoooo
leaderofstars at 6:41PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
*tears the white sheet you was using to cover your self*

power to the offspring
martinlo_23 at 6:41PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Heh,you're a ghost!You can kill him or haunt him!Well I didn't receive my role!
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
crocty at 6:47PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
martinlo_23
You're not of age to recieve PQs if memory serves.
maybe you should PQ your email to Humorman or something to get your role, because it's kind of an important thing…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 6:51PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
crocty
martinlo_23
maybe you should PQ your email to Humorman or something to get your role, because it's kind of an important thing…
Since the last game was admin run, his PQ got through last time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
martinlo_23 at 6:57PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
OMG!Look at my avatar!The mafia virus is affecting everyone!Including the flaming penguin!
humorman at 7:00PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
crocty
martinlo_23
Since the last game was admin run, his PQ got through last time.
Since ozone's dead, I'll have him give martinlo the role.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:03PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
This tells us that the Ripper and Assassin are both active in the game and targeting a single person.

This implies foreknowledge of who this person was: since two people attempted to attack and Hark saved, this person's attacks must have been expected. The fact that the person was able to prevent the first death and was saved from the second would mean mayor, paranoid, or veteran, all of whom can survive one attack.

This implies that one of two people was targeted - myself or Paranoid. It would require more murderers to kill me and the Veteran hasn't been discussed; therefore, it was Paranoid.

One of those attackers should have died, in the way I've always seen this game played.

And if martinlo can't be messaged, then I have no way to ask him about his role even if he gets it! There's all kinds of crap to deal with! Ugh, I have to study for an exam. NOTHING is going to get done right now.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
harkovast at 7:08PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
*floats in for a rules discussion but wont comment on clues*
Wooo!
I posted my medic save ages ago, so if we are doing it by order of events mine happened first anyway.
Woohoo!
A paranoids power does not work if they are attacked by more then one person in the same night, both attackers survive and the paranoid is killed (unless saved by an medic)
wooooo!
The paranoids power is only activated by murder attempts, not other abilities, like medic saves
Wooooo!
I dont know if these are the regular rules but if you read humormans rules section it states all this pretty clearly. Since those are the written rules we all agreed too when we started playing, we have to accept them, even though we may not like them or be used to them……
wooooo!
*floats back to heaven*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
the2ndredbaron at 7:12PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
thanks ghost of hark.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
martinlo_23 at 7:13PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Hey Ochi,I'll send you my role.
leaderofstars at 7:15PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
hey martinlo_23 don't rush your self our mayor could be mob

power to the offspring
Hakoshen at 7:17PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
humorman
“You're dumb!” said the townie.

“Hey, I'm not dumb! I planned this all along!” retorted the stranger.

So who do we know who's a schemer who had a disagreement with Ozone?

humorman
“Oh, be quiet,” said the stranger. “I am so sick and tired of the things that come from your mouth! All you bring to this town is death and destruction!

”Hello? Hello?!“ shouted the man to the lifeless paramedic. ”Oops… well, um… see you later!"

Looks like a pacifist who disagreed with Hark to me. Someone who doesn't have the stomach to kill and did it by accident.

Ochitsukanai
This tells us that the Ripper and Assassin are both active in the game and targeting a single person.

The only problem with that is that there are clues pointing to two people. The assassin leaves no clues.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
crocty at 7:18PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
This implies foreknowledge of who this person was: since two people attempted to attack and Hark saved, this person's attacks must have been expected. The fact that the person was able to prevent the first death and was saved from the second would mean mayor, paranoid, or veteran, all of whom can survive one attack.

This implies that one of two people was targeted - myself or Paranoid. It would require more murderers to kill me and the Veteran hasn't been discussed; therefore, it was Paranoid.

One of those attackers should have died, in the way I've always seen this game played.

They can't have been targetting you. You take three people to kill you, so, sending two to kill you would be rather wasteful of a night hit.
Also, the veteran doesn't need more than one person to be killed, it needs to be attacked on three seperate occasions, as far as I know.

And yeah, as Hark said, if more than one attacker attacks the paranoid, the attackers live and the paranoids die.
Ozoneocean at 7:21PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
So who do we know who's a schemer who had a disagreement with Ozone?
WoooooOOOOoooo BBbbbbbaaaaaarrrrooooon

Baron!

WoooooooooOOOooooo
Niccea at 7:21PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Not by the true rules. I'm a purist. I follow the rules of the game. It is tradition.

According to rules (I got these from BK when we were thinking about killing Gullas) This is what happens if the paranoid is attacked (by order):

mafia, mafia, paramedic

The first mafia dies. The second kills the paranoid. The paramedic is too late. Night business wasted.

paramedic, mafia, mafia

The paramedic dies (whoops). The the first mafia kills the paranoid. The second mafia wasted their time.

mafia, paramedic, mafia

The first mafia gets killed. The paramedic thwarts the second one. Paranoid is very happy to be alive.

There is a reason this game goes by chronology. It is to make sure that everything is fair. It is first come first served.

So either the paranoid wasn't attacked or humorman doesn't know the rules of the game.
martinlo_23 at 7:25PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
A reaper,huh?Who has avatar or something related?
crocty at 7:30PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
martinlo_23
A reaper,huh?Who has avatar or something related?
The roles aren't related to the person, the roles are premade.
humorman at 8:17PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Not by the true rules. I'm a purist. I follow the rules of the game. It is tradition.

According to rules (I got these from BK when we were thinking about killing Gullas) This is what happens if the paranoid is attacked (by order):

mafia, mafia, paramedic

The first mafia dies. The second kills the paranoid. The paramedic is too late. Night business wasted.

paramedic, mafia, mafia

The paramedic dies (whoops). The the first mafia kills the paranoid. The second mafia wasted their time.

mafia, paramedic, mafia

The first mafia gets killed. The paramedic thwarts the second one. Paranoid is very happy to be alive.

There is a reason this game goes by chronology. It is to make sure that everything is fair. It is first come first served.

So either the paranoid wasn't attacked or humorman doesn't know the rules of the game.

Okay, let me just say that this version of the mafia game is not the same as the previous one. I have listed the roles, and I have stated before that many of these roles (even roles returning from the previous game) have been changed.

In terms of chronology, people who attack first will have their kill made first. However, depending on players' roles, kills may be done at the same time. I have a list of all the night actions so I do put things together on a first-come/first-serve basis.

Also, this is a social game! Don't take anything on here as a threat or insult or whatever. All of the roles have been passed out randomly, so if you think I purposely gave you a role for some reason, then it's just a coincidence.

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
Niccea at 8:19PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
I am highly considering quitting. For your roles were not as specific as you lead us to belive. For the word “Expand” means more not “Cheep Knock Off”
the2ndredbaron at 8:42PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
oh ozone's ghost you make me laugh
crocty at 8:56PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I am highly considering quitting.
D:
Nuuuu!
You can't leave. We don't even know if it was the paranoid, for all we know, Humorman was going to implement those rules, but couldn't because it wasn't a paranoid. D:
Dukat at 8:59PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I am highly considering quitting. For your roles were not as specific as you lead us to belive. For the word “Expand” means more not “Cheep Knock Off”

While I've seen GM rage before, I've never seen a player so willing to quit. This doesn't really speak well for things. And Humorman, I'll say this, it doesn't even seem like you're following your own rules at times.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
humorman at 9:18PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(offline)
Wow.

I don't even know what I did wrong, but I've reviewed the rules I made and can't see anything that would make me contradict myself. I said it would be complicated, but I wouldn't think that one little decision would make people riot. It's not like I even killed anyone who's complaining right now, so I have no clue what was the big deal with last night's actions.

Anyways, for whatever I did incorrectly, I'm sorry, but please don't ruin the entire game for everyone else.

the2ndredbaron at 9:46PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
some how I totally missed this series of events. But hey I am having fun.
Ozoneocean at 11:11PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
But hey I am having fun killing ozone.
OOOoooooOOOOOOooooo!!!!
Evvvviiiillllllll

OOOooooOOOOOOOO
leaderofstars at 11:24PM, Feb. 18, 2009
(online)
ozone you ain't a ghost, your just early for Halloween