Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
pastel at 6:49PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
crocty
harkovast
AHA!
Look at crotcy's last reply to me!
That proves I am not Dinosaur!
If I were a dinosaur crocty would not be ‘suggesting the idea’ to them, he would have felt no need to say that!
But he just slipped and inadvertently proved I am a good guy!

Woohoo!

*does the dance of innocence*

Now bring it on you endangered bastards!!!
Or maybe I thought that you weren't actually going to PQ the T-rex and the two velociraptors, so I decided to PQ them?

So the “others” are the t-rex and the velociraptors…

that means hark is the pterosaur! o_o
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
Product Placement at 6:50PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
Ok. Silliness aside, I'm gonna check on Therealtj as soon as I get the chance, which should be as soon as the night is over. He claims to be a special role which I can easily confirm. Since the T-Rex can only pretend to be a local than that ought to confirm if he's innocent or not. However if he turns out to be a local then I will assume that he's the T-Rex since he lied about holding a special role.

I now have the names of the porters and the Indy apparently came forth, telling me who he is. If the real Indy didn't and he is reading this, please let me know.

If two or more make the claim of being a specific role (that there's only one of) I will focus my attention in figuring out who the impostor is.
DarthVaderS1999
Darnit Captain!!! YOU OWE ME A PILE OF MACARONI AND TOMATO SOUP AFTER THESE CHORES >.< *gets to cleaning* I hate it when PP has to be the dang captain..T_T
You be grateful of what you're given you worthless worm! A bread crumb and a class of spit will do you fine! Fortunately for you, only three sailors have defecated on the poop deck today. It seems that people are still being confused by that name.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
crocty at 6:51PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Ok. Silliness aside, I'm gonna check on Therealtj as soon as I get the chance, which should be as soon as the night is over. He claims to be a special role which I can easily confirm. Since the T-Rex can only pretend to be a local than that ought to confirm if he's innocent or not. However if he turns out to be a local then I will assume that he's the T-Rex since he lied about holding a special role.

I now have the names of the porters and the Indy apparently came forth, telling me who he is. If the real Indy didn't and he is reading this, please let me know.

If two or more make the claim of being a specific role (that there's only one of) I will focus my attention in figuring out who the impostor is.
Actually, you can use your ability right now.
You can use one of your abilities every day and night cycle, remember?

EDIT: Actually I probably misunderstood the old GMs' messages when they say that, I never had the detective role, but now that I've said that, might as well let you. :P
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 6:56PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
crocty
Oh…. well then…. could you please PQ me the title belonging to therealtj then?

Edit: My, my, my. Isn't that interesting. I have just found out the role of Therealtj and I can confirm that he's 100% innocent of the crime of being a dino.

It also just dawned to me that Crocty has accidentally confirmed that I'm the scientist by publicly correcting me like that.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 7:03PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Congrats to PP. TGFM and Waff, sorry guys. I really thought Waff might make it this time. Next time bro. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:05PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
And after that, check Hark! His identity has gotten quite confusing! huh!?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Bocaj at 7:06PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
I am now officially announcing that I am running for Captain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Product Placement at 7:07PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
And after that, check Hark! His identity has gotten quite confusing! huh!?
Cant do any more background checks. From now on I can only look at clues and confirm if a specific player is connected to a specific clue or check how many dinos voted to lynch a specific person.
Bocaj
Good luck with that.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 7:08PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
crocty
Oh…. well then…. could you please PQ me the title belonging to therealtj then?

Edit: My, my, my. Isn't that interesting. I have just found out the role of Therealtj and I can confirm that he's 100% innocent of the crime of being a dino.

It also just dawned to me that Crocty has accidentally confirmed that I'm the scientist by publicly correcting me like that.
I noticed that too…

Gosh, I'm so bad at this. ;;;>_>
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 7:09PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
DOnt check me, I already declared my role and crocty slipped and hinted I was innocent.
Checking me is a total waste.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Bocaj at 7:15PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Bocaj
Good luck with that.
Thanks I'm sure someone with your status will be very helpful.
Product Placement at 7:18PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
Ok. Those who haven't PQ'd their roles, please do. You can trust both me and therealtj but it's important that I get to know all the roles so that we can solve the evil dino mystery as soon as possible.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Bocaj at 7:23PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
If any of you need to contact me quickly:
aim: bocaj24number
msn: bocaj24 (at) msn.com

I use aim more, if you guys care.
ParkerFarker at 8:58PM, June 13, 2009
(online)
I fell that my presence has been forgotten in this thread. so, in order to change this, BOCAJ IS A DINO!

that one was based off instinct. Thank me later.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
gullas at 9:45PM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
*is drunk and starts off by choping some pineapples*
you know , oranges is exactly what we need *starts choping oranges and lettuce and makes a salad* THERE WE GOOOOOOOOoooo… Oh PP is the new captian of this ship? well that seems to be the case, everybody have a salad *passes the salad around*

*edit*
ZZZZZZzzzzz…..
*edit*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
AQua_ng at 1:21AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
I just woke up from a troublesome sleep, and as I was dreaming about getting lynched and being eaten over and over and over again.

Nobody told me Mafia would do this to me D:

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:17AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
Well I already told PP, hark and Oz my role. And since I tried to bribe votes for PP I can most likly be trusted XD.

I'm unbodyguarded! I feel naked. Will I die tonight? Will I be accused for a crime cause I have those shadowy figures lurking in my comic? Okay that one is most likely if I do live tonight cause lets face it every game there is atleast one narrative that uses shadowy figures lurking. :/

Also for anyone new to the game all clues are hidden in my comics.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
pastel at 2:28AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Is that a clever way to get people to read your stuff? :P lol

But I think Crocty said he was planning on concentrating on forums sigs, avatars, and profile descriptions. I might be wrong, but just to be safe, people should always check these 3 things first. :3
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
Ozoneocean at 2:33AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
OK, we have a captain now and that bastard Crocty didn't even make me a porter… -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:39AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
pastel
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Is that a clever way to get people to read your stuff? :P lol

But I think Crocty said he was planning on concentrating on forums sigs, avatars, and profile descriptions. I might be wrong, but just to be safe, people should always check these 3 things first. :3

Well, then all clues are on my profile. Which by chance has my comics icons. So while your checking my boring profile you can laugh at some of my comics XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
AQua_ng at 2:45AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
OK, we have a captain now and that bastard Crocty didn't even make me a porter… -_-

You're the Poopmaster. I would kill to be Poopmaster.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
waff at 2:50AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
*trys to think of something chipper to say but fails* damn I'm still depressed. I'm going back to my cabin. oh and AQua…*finger point* VENDETTA!

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
AQua_ng at 3:03AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
waff
oh and AQua…*finger point* VENDETTA!

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Ozoneocean at 3:24AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
ozoneocean

You're the Poopmaster. I would kill to be Poopmaster.
Lord Poopmaster :)

Yes, there is that ^___^
harkovast at 4:55AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
I think PP is innocent.
Now statistically the odds of both Icelandic players being good guys is so small as to be statistically insignificant, it is just too ridiculous to contemplate.

Therefore…. Gullas is evil! He is like Robbie Rotten on LazyTown!
Someone shoot him!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
DarthVaderS1999 at 6:00AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

DarthVaderS1999
Darnit Captain!!! YOU OWE ME A PILE OF MACARONI AND TOMATO SOUP AFTER THESE CHORES >.< *gets to cleaning* I hate it when PP has to be the dang captain..T_T
You be grateful of what you're given you worthless worm! A bread crumb and a class of spit will do you fine! Fortunately for you, only three sailors have defecated on the poop deck today. It seems that people are still being confused by that name.

Skrew this! Im not going to scrub the poop decks! SHIELDRA! *puts self in a shield,then relaxes*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
gullas at 6:16AM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I think PP is innocent.
Now statistically the odds of both Icelandic players being good guys is so small as to be statistically insignificant, it is just too ridiculous to contemplate.

Therefore…. Gullas is evil! He is like Robbie Rotten on LazyTown!
Someone shoot him!

Good ods, but first of all I'm like way cooler then Robbie Rotten. Also if you shoot the cook, who's going to cook :P?
Seaweed soup anyone:)?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Ozoneocean at 6:16AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
DarthVaderS1999
Skrew this! Im not going to scrub the poop decks! SHIELDRA! *puts self in a shield,then relaxes*
Actually, if the ship is the sort of ship that HAS a poop deck, then no one poops on it or anywhere near it. The poop deck is where the captain commands from and where all the officers stand.

If you want to poop, you have to go to the bow.

I am Lord PoopMASTER so I know this sort of stuff. So DarthVaderS1999, get up to the bow and make sure none of that crap gets on the ship!
waff at 6:16AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
what is it with me? I either get no votes at all or get tripped at the final herdle.:(

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Ozoneocean at 6:18AM, June 14, 2009
(online)
waff
what is it with me? I either get no votes at all or get tripped at the final herdle.:(

I voted for you -_-

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon