MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
ParkerFarker at 5:26PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
hmmmm, the Killerbob clue… hmmmm

that's all I have to say on that for now

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Salsa at 5:28PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
But that conclusion suffers from the same problem as pastel's, it's a little bit on the obvious side.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 5:30PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
OK I got some theories

1. “torn to shreds” cats tear stuff up all the time, Hark or kitty17, but hark was already practicly proven innocent so kitty17 things are looking bad for you

2. “a tree vine” monkeys! TFGM or even…ParkerFarker!

If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Salsa at 5:32PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
OK I got some theories

1. “torn to shreds” cats tear stuff up all the time, Hark or kitty17, but hark was already practicly proven innocent so kitty17 things are looking bad for you

2. “a tree vine” monkeys! TFGM or even…ParkerFarker!

I agree. I think PF is trying to divert attention away from himself in order to protect his rear!

And primates are capable of tearing things to shreds, with their teeth.
RAGE!
crocty at 5:35PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 2
Harkovast
Waff

Kitty17 1
Parkerfarker

Parkerfarker 1
Salsa
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
kitty17 at 5:36PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Really suspicious how Aqua's getting voted for…with no explanation. :/

As for “That's cool” , it's just as relevant as the one gullas pointed out. It's too generic.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
pastel at 5:37PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
1. “torn to shreds”

I don't get that clue at all.

If Inuyasha died from hanging, why did he end up being torn to shreds?

Any comments crocty? >_>
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
crocty at 5:39PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
pastel
GarBonzo Bean
1. “torn to shreds”

I don't get that clue at all.

If Inuyasha died from hanging, why did he end up being torn to shreds?

Any comments crocty? >_>
Dude hung Inu up on a rope, then tore him to shreds while he was choking to death.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Product Placement at 5:39PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
Maybe he was torn to shreds as he was eaten by the dino or the cannibal.

Edit: What Crocty said.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:44PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
gullas
Back on the clue lookout are we? Well, I shall have a try…
crocty
InuYasha_Rules was quietly strolling through the jungle, after he ran away from the rest of the crew.
“So, he didn't want to lynch me, did he? I'll show them! I'll show them all!” Inu was desperately searching for some rope, if they weren't gonna hang him, he would do it himself!
“Want to get lynched so badly, do you? That's cool, I'll help you out with that!”
Inu quickly turned around, staring his attacker in the face. The unknown shadow quickly wrapped a tree vine around Inu's neck, and began to lift him off the ground.
“You're finished.”Inu was then torn to shreds. With his last breath, he called the name of his attacker. Unfortunately no one was around to hear it.
InuYasha the Librarian is dead.
Hmmmm… looking at DarthVaderS1999's comic Life Of The Organization XIII, this page particular, has an Nobody( an particular Shadow race from the Kongdom hearts series) so IMO it was Vader :/

Hey! Just because I made a comic that has shadows in it,doesn't mean IM a shadow! T_T *see my sprite for example.*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
crocty at 5:47PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 2
Harkovast
Waff
OzoneOcean

Kitty17 1
Parkerfarker

Parkerfarker 1
Salsa
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:48PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Sorry if I double posted. Anyways,lets look over at the story.

“torn to shreds”

Hmm..intresting. I used to have a dog and a cat. My cat ALWAYS shredded things,and looking closely at the users,we have a suspect of a cat,that can shred things.

Kitty17

Sorry if someone already posted that info,but I just got that clue. Kitty17,is also related to a cat,which shreds things up. Therefore,my vote gos to…

DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 3
Harkovast
Waff
OzoneOcean

Kitty17 2
Parkerfarker
DarthVaderS1999

Parkerfarker 1
Salsa
therealtj at 5:49PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
DarthVaderS1999
gullas
crocty
InuYasha_Rules was quietly strolling through the jungle, after he ran away from the rest of the crew.
“So, he didn't want to lynch me, did he? I'll show them! I'll show them all!” Inu was desperately searching for some rope, if they weren't gonna hang him, he would do it himself!
“Want to get lynched so badly, do you? That's cool, I'll help you out with that!”
Inu quickly turned around, staring his attacker in the face. The unknown shadow quickly wrapped a tree vine around Inu's neck, and began to lift him off the ground.
“You're finished.”Inu was then torn to shreds. With his last breath, he called the name of his attacker. Unfortunately no one was around to hear it.
Hmmmm… looking at DarthVaderS1999's comic Life Of The Organization XIII, this page particular, has an Nobody( an particular Shadow race from the Kongdom hearts series) so IMO it was Vader :/

Hey! Just because I made a comic that has shadows in it,doesn't mean IM a shadow! T_T *see my sprite for example.*

Yeah, I know it's an obscure clue, but I doubt it's that obscure. Besides, I bet others have shadowy characters somewhere in their comics.

I'm curious, why are people voting for Aqua? I mean, I think a picture of a dinosaur in his profile is hardly a valid reason.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:52PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
DarthVaderS1999
gullas
crocty

Yeah, I know it's an obscure clue, but I doubt it's that obscure. Besides, I bet others have shadowy characters somewhere in their comics.

I'm curious, why are people voting for Aqua? I mean, I think a picture of a dinosaur in his profile is hardly a valid reason.

RAWR dinosaur. XD
Bocaj at 5:53PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
I'm liking this lynch Aqua band wagon, even though it has no real backing up…

The biggest evidence supporting it is that Aqua is ignoring hoping it would all blow over…
(That means nothing, though.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:54PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Ok,AGAIN,im sorry if I double posted. Heres a little MORE proof that Kitty17 would have done it. Remember how Kitty tangled tree vines around Inuyasha? Some kinds of cats live in the jungles,which have tree vines!

Sorry Kitty,but if this was enough proof,you going down.
Product Placement at 5:55PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
Ok. Apparently there's a group around that's convinced that AQua is a dino, even though he's probably not guilty of this particular crime.

The reasons given to me is that his behavior on the forum is suspicious and the general gut feeling is that he's probably a dino. Note that he's being voted by veteran players who's played the game enough times to be able to come up with theories like that.

Now, I myself am not 100% convinced that this method is a valid dino hunting technique so I'm not gonna recommend it. He may or may not be a dino but since he's not being accused of Inu's murder, I won't bother checking to see if he's connected to it.

I'm open for suggestions on which player I should check up on.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 6:00PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
crocty
AQua_ng 2
Harkovast
Waff
OzoneOcean
Wow, you're not getting any A's in Maths soon, are ya'?
kitty17 at 6:03PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999
Ok,AGAIN,im sorry if I double posted. Heres a little MORE proof that Kitty17 would have done it. Remember how Kitty tangled tree vines around Inuyasha? Some kinds of cats live in the jungles,which have tree vines!

Lol that's a bit out there.

It's like me pointing out that there's a Jungle Level in Kingdom Hearts with tree vines and Tarzan. It could just as well point to you the same way and support the “Unknown shadow” reference to Kingdom hearts and your avi/sig/comics.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
therealtj at 6:11PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
crocty
Dude hung Inu up on a rope, then tore him to shreds while he was choking to death.

Just noticed this.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
crocty at 6:13PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
crocty

Just noticed this.
That wasn't a clue, silly.
Niccea at 6:15PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
DarthVaderS1999

Lol that's a bit out there.

It's like me pointing out that there's a Jungle Level in Kingdom Hearts with tree vines and Tarzan. It could just as well point to you the same way and support the “Unknown shadow” reference to Kingdom hearts and your avi/sig/comics.
I have to agree that the accusations against Kitty hold water.

Number one: The game is themed on a jungle island so vines are not so far out of reach
Number two: Cats really don't shred that much. I am the owner of three. The claws are used for climbing and the “shredding” is a result of sharpening.
Number three: I don't see how you can tie this to a Big Cat and then to Kitty. We are up against dinosaurs…they can shred too!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
pastel at 6:19PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
crocty
torn to shreds

If we really want to use this as a clue, we should look at other examples.

Hakoshen's comic for example, features light sabers that very literally cut up people into slices. o_o

therealtj at 6:22PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
I think torn to shreds implies nothing. It is merely what a dinosaur would do to finish a kill.

Product Placement at 6:31PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
Normally the clues are hidden inside the description of the killer or what is said during the narration. The act of killing, rarely contains clues.

Of course, every GM has his style…
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 6:35PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Harkovast Mafia I
Skoolmunkee, on the contary, a mafia person would keep their head down and try to be ignored, someone shouting and making lots of noise and wild accusations is obviously a townie. No mafia would deliberately draw attention to themselves unless they had too.
The correct suspects are the ones doing and saying as little as possible.
I just noticed this in the Mafia I thread. Methinks there maybe something to Aqua_ng not saying much.
RAGE!
crocty at 6:38PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 4
Harkovast
Waff
OzoneOcean
Salsa

Kitty17 2
Parkerfarker
DarthVaderS1999
pastel at 6:41PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Harkovast Mafia I
Skoolmunkee, on the contary, a mafia person would keep their head down and try to be ignored, someone shouting and making lots of noise and wild accusations is obviously a townie. No mafia would deliberately draw attention to themselves unless they had too.
I just noticed this in the Mafia I thread. Methinks there maybe something to Aqua_ng not saying much.

Aqua really is such an enigma in this game. o_o
therealtj at 6:45PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Harkovast Mafia I

He could not be saying anything because he isn't logged on. But, I guess being a mafia member is more sensible, right? :/

I really see no clue pointing to Aqua. Why won't these people voting for him tell why? That in itself seems suspicous.

GarBonzo Bean at 7:00PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
I have some more ideas but they might be far fetched…

1. this kill was in the jungle, it could've easily taken place on the ship. the song that goes, “in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight” the lion being the dinosaur- pastel said on her profile that she would sleep all day if she was a cat (this could also go with the shreds clue)

2. “lift him off the ground” ParkerFarker's comic involves spaceships which lift off the ground

3. “stared him in the face” the avatar has a face close up (which could be almost anyone)

but why everyone is voting aqua, I don't know. Maybe he didn't respond to the PQ
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon