MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
harkovast at 5:13AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Aqua I want you to be lynched, because I am pure evil I want to string all you meat bags up.

However, right now I want to lynch Killerbob more, because I think he is guilty.

If he proves innocent I guess you can be my second choice for extra judicial killing!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
KillerBob at 5:20AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Dang Aqua! You talk alot huh!?

Also go read Harkovast XD
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:21AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
DarthVaderS1999
Ok,AGAIN,im sorry if I double posted. Heres a little MORE proof that Kitty17 would have done it. Remember how Kitty tangled tree vines around Inuyasha? Some kinds of cats live in the jungles,which have tree vines!

Sorry Kitty,but if this was enough proof,you going down.

Lol that's a bit out there.

It's like me pointing out that there's a Jungle Level in Kingdom Hearts with tree vines and Tarzan. It could just as well point to you the same way and support the “Unknown shadow” reference to Kingdom hearts and your avi/sig/comics.

Hello,earth to Cat,theres a cheetah in Tarzan level,and that might point out that cats are in the jungle. -_-

InuYasha_Rules
I'm so glad everyone is working so hard to avenge me! BUT I WANTED TO BE INSTALYNCHED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YOU ALL HATE ME!!! YOU'RE ALL DINO'S IN MY OPINION!!! lol

And what I'd tell yall? The smart people and doctors always die first in movies like these!

Your not allowed to talk,your dead,remember? So shut yo trap.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
AQua_ng at 5:26AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Interesting, it appears that the majority do not believe that I personally killed Inuyasha, but are in fact just suspicious of me as a person. I wouldn't worry though

You can accuse me for suspicious evidence, but I'm going to focus on hard evidence.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:28AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
AQua_ng
Interesting, it appears that the majority do not believe that I personally killed Inuyasha, but are in fact just suspicious of me as a person. I wouldn't worry though

You can accuse me for suspicious evidence, but I'm going to focus on hard evidence.

Yah,im not going all LOL HEY LOOK AQUA HAZ DINO FOR PICTURE LETS LYNCH HIM LOLOLOLOL on you,I am focusing on some other evidence and suspects,like Kitty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
KillerBob at 5:40AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Okay I like Deathnote as much as the next guy but can we please stop with the L/Light pics? Or move on to the next anime/manga? I mean after Deathnote it would be Desert Coral right?
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
gullas at 6:53AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
WEll others have made a valued point… But I'm still voting for Darth :/ I just have this gut feeling…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
therealtj at 7:01AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
I seriously think it's unwise to kill off AQua. For one, I doubt he's a dinosaur. During the election, both me and Harkovast said it would be best to have special roles for captain and first mate. As AQua said, he agreed with this, so he changed his vote, litterally, at the last minute. The dinosaurs would most likely want the positions to go to either local,(Waff) Or a dino. I doubt a dinosaur would want me to be first mate, as I am a special role.

And second, even if he's somewhat suspicous, I don't think you should just say we should lynche him, unless you do have some hard proof. Just “Having a gut feeling” with not even a little solid proof is not enough to kill a man off of. Right now, we don't know who he is, for all we know he could be a witch doctor.

Also, I don't think the clue was to KillerBob, because the death was related to Inu saying that Waff should insta-lynch him, to prove his own innocence. Not only does this idea seem irrelevant, but I doubt Crocty would be so blatant about a clue.

The only two who have had any solid evidence pointed to them are Gabe and Kitty.

Those two have been very quiet as well. They're quiet and have evidence pointing against them.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:09AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Okay hark it isn't bob. I know his avi has a hanging BUT inu was begging to be instalynched before his death. Which explains the whole narrative about hanging.

I believe it is Kitty. Two prhases used in the narrative is clearly in her profile.

I believe this pic proves it!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Aghammer at 7:10AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Gullas always goes with his gut, and he's right about, oh 10% of the time :) Just kidding man.. it's at least 12% ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ozoneocean at 7:12AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
therealtj
I seriously think it's unwise to kill off AQua.
First off, I'm pretty sure you're a dino too. I've suspected you from the start, so I'm not surprised you're supporting Aqua like that.

Secondly, that vote switching thing right at the last second just made me suspect Aqua more.

————
Sure, Killerblob probably did this current killing, the guys make a good case… But if he's a dino, so are you two.
And if he's not, then you two probably are anyway.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
therealtj at 7:17AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
therealtj
First off, I'm pretty sure you're a dino too. I've suspected you from the start, so I'm not surprised you're supporting Aqua like that.

Crocty in a slip of his infinite wisdom revealed that PP was the scientest, and PP said I'm not a dino. Do you have any proof you aren't a dino? And why are you so hung up about hanging AQua? There is literally no proof against him. If you gave me just one reason, I might just believe you.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
gullas at 7:19AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Gullas always goes with his gut, and he's right about, oh 10% of the time :) Just kidding man.. it's at least 12% ;)

hehe but true Ag XD

Looking more closly at Gabe and Kitty17 and the clues, I don't relly see a conection there so I'm still going for Darth…
therealtj at 7:20AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
gullas
Aghammer

hehe but true Ag XD

Looking more closly at Gabe and Kitty17 and the clues, I don't relly see a conection there so I'm still going for Darth…

Crocty said the clues wouldn't be for comic pages.

AQua_ng at 7:24AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Males do not have a woman's intuition. I myself believe Inu's killer is either Kitty, Gabe, or Killerbob, with Kitty being the most likely and Killerbob being the least.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:26AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Sure, Killerblob probably did this current killing, the guys make a good case… But if he's a dino, so are you two.
And if he's not, then you two probably are anyway.
Your being sarcastic right? Cause if your not then where the heck did you get that awesome detective skills I've been hearing about? I mean INU WAS BEGGING TO BE INSTALYNCHED. Lynched as in hanging which is the only reason hanging is mentioned in the narrative. It evens says something similair to this, “they don't want to lynch me? I'll show them!” Then the dino saying "Trying to kill yourself? That's cool"

Which is in whos profile? Kitty's and the picture I showwed proved it! Look at her getting rid of the body!

Product Placement at 7:33AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Ok. While there's still time… Do you want me to check and see if Kitty is guilty of the crime or should I check on someone else, like KillerBob?

ozoneocean
therealtj
Does that mean you don't believe I'm the Scientist? I wholeheartedly claim that therealtj is 100% non-dino.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Ozoneocean at 7:41AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Does that mean you don't believe I'm the Scientist? I wholeheartedly claim that therealtj is 100% non-dino.
No, I believe you. What it means is I wasn't thinking when I posted that.
Sorry. -_-
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Your being sarcastic right? Cause if your not then where the heck did you get that awesome detective skills I've been hearing about?
I only had great detective skills in the first mafia game, when I was mayor! lol!

Only that single game. I REALLY, REALLY wanted to win then…

The only other time I really, really wanted to win like that was when I was the mafia mad bomber and I got myself made mayor again. And I did win, with my mafia buddies, after we got the former mayor killed off (Crocty). I used my detective skills for evil then.

Right now I'm being like Harkovast… I don't want to die, but I'm too lazy to do any real detective work so I'm going by my gut, which is why I made that stupid mistake just now with therealtj -_-
yeah, so he's probably innocent then. Damn, SOrry therealtj . :(

I still think Aqua looks guilty. And maybe people are right about Kitty, but that would mean she's been mafia about 60 bajillion bloody times now and not only is that not likley, it's NOT FAIR! :cry:

If she does turn out to be Mafia, then I'm going to seriously start thinking that Corcty is rigging stuff… -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
gullas at 7:45AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
therealtj

please show me where Crocty stated that, I can't seem to find it…

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:46AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Ok. While there's still time… Do you want me to check and see if Kitty is guilty of the crime or should I check on someone else?
I say use your power on Kitty

Aghammer at 7:47AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Can we get a lynch vote count?? (I don't care what time it is in Crocty-land :P)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
AQua_ng at 7:50AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
I'm beating up Crocty for the lynch vote count as we speak.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
crocty at 7:52AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Also Beware the Snuggle dinosaurs. The wimpy names don't mean too much anymore, but still.
Actaully the dinosaurs agreed on the name Jurassic Hark, I forgot to tell everyone

Salsa
too common in bad writing
;_;

AQua_ng
(seriously Crocty, study for your exams!)
Gawd, fine, you demanding little fart.

It's 4pm, Aghammer! I just woke up, don't rush me.
Vote counts:
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 3
Waff
OzoneOcean
Salsa

Kitty17 4
Parkerfarker
DarthVaderS1999
Theflyinggreenmonkey

Gabe somethingorother 1
Hakoshen

Killerbob 1
Harkovast
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Hakoshen at 8:17AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
gullas
therealtj

please show me where Crocty stated that, I can't seem to find it…

In the election thread.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
waff at 8:19AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
harkovast
Killerbob, all the evidence points to you, but your suggestion that people read my comic does seem to imply you must be innocent, as only good hearted people read Harkovast.

…so you don't want me to be lynched?

Edit: Answer me, I know you're online.
I want you lynched AQua but because I want you dead, you may be a dino but I just you dead. also tj your on my list now as well.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
therealtj at 8:19AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Ok. While there's still time… Do you want me to check and see if Kitty is guilty of the crime or should I check on someone else, like KillerBob?

ozoneocean
therealtj

Yes, check Kitty, I think that will clear up a lot.

waff
I want you lynched AQua but because I want you dead, you may be a dino but I just you dead. also tj your on my list now as well.

Does the word “strategy” mean anything to you? -_-

AQua_ng at 8:27AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
waff

So instead of bringing justice you would rather go ahead with your personal vendetta?

I'm never going to stop these references.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
waff at 8:32AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
waff

So instead of bringing justice you would rather go ahead with your personal vendetta?

pretty much.the only thing that kept me from carring out my last vendetta was the fact that I was dead.
-edit-
strategy means to have a plan for a specific goal right?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 8:38AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
yep
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
crocty at 8:44AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Vote count update:
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 3
Waff
OzoneOcean
Salsa

Kitty17 4
Parkerfarker
DarthVaderS1999
Theflyinggreenmonkey
Killerbob

Gabe somethingorother 1
Hakoshen

Killerbob 1
Harkovast

Any math errors in my vote counts are to be disregarded.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon